X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LucySmith
    replied
    Yes spying that all it is...

THEIR INNER SPIRITUAL MAN HAS NEVER BEEN RELEASED FROM SIN AND DEATH NO MATTER WHAT THEY BELIEVE TRUE SALVATION IS NOT THEIRS.

THEY REMAIN CAPTIVES TO DEATH....and what is more captives to ALL the power of their enemy.

Leave a comment:

• Spying
    replied
    More SPIRIT, More LIFE!

Hi Everyone,

Have I nailed it? After reading thus far, does anyone believe that the whole approach of Christianity towards sin and sacrifice, grace and law, life and death, does anyone even begin to believe that the salvation of Christianity is nothing more than a grand delusion?

Not even a little? As it is written:
    Habakkuk 1:5-12
    5 Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvellously: for I will work a work in your days, which ye will not believe, though it be told you.
    12 ............. we shall not die.............
    Is it not the destiny of some that they shall live while everyone else dies? If so, why remain or abide amongst the dead?

Why continue to accept and cherish a salvation which leads you hand and foot to your physical death?

Would it not be better to repent of your sin and be saved from the certain death that awaits all who know not the truth?:
    Acts 2:38-40
    38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Yahushua Messiah for the remission (freedom) of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. (It is the spirit which gives life to the flesh. More spirit given to flesh means more life! )
    39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as YAHWEH our ELOHIM shall call. (Lucy and I have hear and believe in the promise of LIFE NOW! How about you? Do you believe in LIFE or death?)
    40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
    Who belongs to the crooked generation? Do Jews belong to the crooked generation? How about Christians? Do the Worldwiders, the Armstrongites, do they walk a straight path to LIFE? Do the Jehovah's Witnesses walk a path to LIFE? What about the Sacred Namers? Lutherans? Catholics? Baptists? Pentecostals? Mormons? Who among them all have found the straight path for their feet?

They all wind around thinking themselves saved, don't they? And then they fall into their graves.

Think about it, if you follow someone who falls into his or her grave, what will be your fate?

I suppose it does indeed take many words!

Sincerely, Spying

Leave a comment:

• Spying
    replied
    The Body Or Man Of Sin!

Hi Everyone,

If so, then welcome to the Immortals for you have been taken down from the Cross by THEM, and the nails of the Cross no longer constrict your hands and your feet, and you are free from the demands of the Law which restrain you and all the adverse opinions (dogmas) which necessitate those just restraints.

YAHWEH'S opinion has been changed concerning you. You have paid the full price, death, for your sin, and, through the grace of Messiah, your sin has been changed into righteousness.

What shall we say then, shall we continue in sin so that this HIS grace may abound? Absolutely not, for you have died, and you have been buried through immersion in the Word of ELOHIM, and you have arisen to LIFE NOW in the NEW MAN, that is, Messiah Yahushua, who is our YAHWEH.

This NEW MAN is not under the LAW. This NEW MAN is the LAW, and this LAW is written on our hearts of flesh so that we might serve in the flesh in the newness of spirit.

Sinners, on the other hand, have no choice in their service to the LAW. They can only do are they are instructed according to the grace of Messiah. Burn this in your memory: Through the grace of Messiah, sin equals sacrifice. Therefore, though his sin, the sinner is constantly sacrificing, and is, thereby, constantly fulfilling the demands of the Torah concerning sacrifice. There is no LIFE NOW in these sacrifices. These sacrifices cease wherever the sin of the sinner ceases, and does not the sin of the sinner cease at his or her physical death?

The Immortals (the ELECT), on the other hand, have learned how to put sin to death, whenever it should arise within them (not that sin dwells in the Immortals), through their faith in the Cross of Messiah:
    Romans 6:6
    6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
    How about you yourself? Do you believe in this death? Do you believe that your body of sin within you has been crucified with Messiah? If so, why should sin and death now have any power whatsoever over you?

Sincerely, Spying

Leave a comment:

• Spying
    replied
    The Gift of PERPETUAL LIFE!

Hi Everyone,

The ELECT, however, are called to repentance and LIFE NOW. Without repentance, there is no LIFE NOW. Death is the only reality for the unrepentant, and this is why:
    Romans 6:23
    23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of ELOHIM is eternal life through Yahushua Messiah our YAHWEH.
    Unrepentant sinners (the dead hanging from the Cross) always receive into themselves the reward for their sin which is always death. This sentence is just because nothing happens to change their circumstance. Unrepentant sinners cannot be taken down from the Cross and be buried because sin is still very much alive in the unrepentant. They are dead without being dead.

This is not the case with the ELECT. We know and believe that we have died with Messiah, and we are led to understand the horrible consequence of our sin which is the death of Messiah Yahushua. Horrified, we flee from our sin (our sinful dead self) by being immersed (buried) in the Word of ELOHIM (the Water of LIFE) which prepares us for the arising (the resurrection) of the new man created in true righteousness and holiness. This is the grace that is at work in us through Messiah Yahushua, and this is an ongoing condition, a perpetual state for those who believe resulting in what Lucy and I call LIFE NOW:
    Romans 6:23
    23 ................the gift of ELOHIM is eternal life through Yahushua Messiah our YAHWEH.
    Have you yourself also been given this gift?

Sincerely, Spying

Leave a comment:

• Spying
    replied
    What's Next?

Hi Everyone,

Whosoever has died with Messiah Yahushua has a big need, don't they? They all need to be taken down from the Cross and buried, do they not?

You know, this is the human predicament: We all have died with Messiah, but not all are willing to admit it. There exist mockers, miserable creatures, who are quite willing to remain suffering on their crosses because any admission that they did indeed die with Messiah would require immediate change for each of them. It would require that they each repent of their sin. Why?

Without repentance, it absolutely does no good to remove someone from the Cross because they will immediately through their own sin crucify themselves afresh. Sinners, not only are Messiah Killers, but they themselves are unknowingly committing suicide through Messiah's proven ability to unite sinners with HIMSELF. Deliberate sinners recrucify Messiah through their own suffering and death, and this is why there exists no LIFE NOW in Christianity.

Sincerely, Spying

Leave a comment:

• Spying
    replied
    Freedom!

Hi Everyone,

Christians constantly struggle for the breath of LIFE through the activity and work of their hands and feet exactly as one who is crucified struggles to breathe. They constantly are lifting and pulling themselves up so that their lungs can fill. Upon what do Christians pull and push? They pull and push against the nails, don't they?

These nails hold Christians in place. There exists no change of location for Christians because they have no capacity to permanently change their ways. Christians are nailed in place because they habitually are following the same paths and engaging in the same works over and over again.

Oh, Christians make some changes, do they not? Yes, they do! They change from one sin to another, and they thereby remain nailed or fixed in place by their sin. They are constantly swaying back and forth, heaving up and falling down, but their basic position does not change. They struggle mightily to keep the sinner in themselves alive, and they use HaSatan's false teaching concerning the suffering and death of Messiah to give themselves comfort until the day they breathe their last.

Christians exist in this misery because they do not understand the purpose of sacrifice. They struggle under the delusion that ELOHIM has saved them in their sin all through the substitutional sacrifice of Messiah Yahushua, and they never realize that they themselves remain fixed (nailed) to the Cross by the power of sin which is the Law (1 Corinthians 15:56), and they remain under the Law constantly sinning and sacrificing!

Christians are not led to understand that the Cross mercifully gives them all a death, a death to sin and the Law. When a sinner dies, a sinner ceases from his or her sin, and, therefore, this sinner no longer is required by the Law to sacrifice. The sinner is now free.

This is very good news to anyone hanging from a Cross.

Sincerely, Spying

Leave a comment:

• Spying
    replied
    Hanging From The Cross!

Hi Everyone,

Christianity has absolutely no awareness that the fulfillment of the Law through the Cross of Messiah turns our sin into righteousness.

The command to sacrifice, which stands against us, is accomplished behind the scenes through the suffering and death of Messiah Yahushua at our hand, that is, by our sin; therefore, we have righteousness through our sin.

This gracious gift of righteousness through the Cross actually translates every command of the Torah, which stands against us, into a dead issue. Consider the Sabbath Day command. Failure to remember the Sabbath Day to keep it holy is sin, but this disobedience through the Cross of Messiah becomes righteousness. Now, YAHWEH can look at the Sabbath Breaker and see all of us in a new light. YAHWEH can now look at sinners and see us as commandment keepers, can HE not?

If these things are true, and they are, what shall we say then, shall we continue in Sabbath Breaking so that this gift of righteousness may abound?:
    Romans 6:1-2
    1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
    2 ELOHIM forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?
    My dear Mr. or Mrs. Christian, did you indeed die with Messiah? Why then do you continue your Sabbath Breaking and show thereby that you are readily and ably following the command to sacrifice?

This recognition shows the Catch 22 of the Law. Sabbath Breaking is sin, but, through the Cross, Sabbath Breaking becomes the fulfillment of the Law concerning sacrifice. Should anyone continue in the sin of Sabbath Breaking, they declare themselves to be under the Law, do they not? Why? One who is readily doing what the Law says to do shows thereby that one is under the power of the Law. They are never taken down from the Cross, so to speak, and this is why no Christian can live.

Sincerely, Spying

Leave a comment:

• Spying
    replied
    The Love Of Messiah!

Hi Everyone,

Love fulfills Torah (Romans 10:13), and ELOHIM is love; therefore, ELOHIM always is engaged in fulfilling Torah:
    1 John 4:7-9
    7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of ELOHIM; and every one that loveth is born of ELOHIM, and knoweth ELOHIM.
    8 He that loveth not knoweth not ELOHIM; for ELOHIM is love.
    9 In this was manifested the love of ELOHIM toward us, because that ELOHIM sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.
    If ELOHIM is the fulfilling of Torah, how is it that Christianity is so bold to say that the Torah no applies to them or has come to an end?

The Torah requires that the sinner make atonement for his or her shortcomings or sins in this manner:
    Leviticus 1:4-5
    4 And he shall put his hand upon the head of the burnt offering; and it shall be accepted for him to make atonement for him.
    5 And he shall kill the bullock before YAHWEH: and the priests, Aaron's sons, shall bring the blood, and sprinkle the blood round about upon the altar that is by the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.
    Notice that it is the man (any man) that must lay hands upon and kill his Offering. The Torah does not require the Offering to kill itself.

Whenever any man brings his Offering and kills it, this is the fulfilling of Torah, and if so, this killing is also love because it is the love of ELOHIM that fulfills Torah.

Messiah was sent by ELOHIM to be our Burnt Offering. Did you yourself have anything at all to do with HIS suffering and death? I know that I did. My own individual sin killed Messiah, and the laying on of my hands upon HIS head was brutal in that my sin is great.

This killing and the laying on of my hands was accomplished in ignorance. I did not know what I was doing, but it is still my action, and the force behind this action is my sin or disobedience.

So, it is evident that I myself have a certain fulfillment of the Torah through sin. This is the double edged sword of the Torah. Love fulfills Torah, and, through the Offering of Messiah Yahushua, my sin also becomes love.

This fulfilling of Torah is a gracious gift of righteousness that existed in hiding in the Torah until Messiah appeared!

Sincerely, Spying

Leave a comment:

• Spying
    replied
    The Drawing!

Hi Everyone,

What a novel idea! Do I mean that it is possible that we might also own our own righteousness though the very Law which made us all sinners?
    Yes, I do! And it is precisely because of this ownership through the work of Messiah that the opinion of YAHWEH is changed concerning us.

What was nailed to the Cross? Both hands and feet are nailed. Of what are hands symbolic? Are not our hands symbolic of our creative activity, our conscious work? What about our feet? Are not our feet symbolic of our walk, our unconscious activity?

When you look at the Cross, do you see Yahushua or do you see yourself? I ask this question because I desire that the reader here start thinking in terms of identifying personally with the execution of Messiah, in other words, were you yourself crucified with Messiah as was Paul (Romans 6:6, Galatians 2:20)? What type of hands were your hands, and what is the nature of your walk? With respect to each of us, it is the hands and feet of sinners that are nailed or fixed to a tree, and this fixing results in the ripeness of a certain fruit, and that fruit is the death of each of us hanging from a tree.

Christians believe that it is the substitutional death of a Saintly Divine Being that satisfies the wrath of YAHWEH against all those that have rebelled against HIM. Would you yourself be reconciled to someone who had sinned against you by punishing an innocent person in his or her place? Absolutely not! YAHWEH is reconciled to mankind through the death of Messiah because all men have been united with Messiah in HIS Death. HIS Death becomes our Death (2 Corinthians 5:14), and it is this gracious Death of all sinners that contributes greatly to the reconciliation of YAHWEH with the world.

What is the mechanism whereby Messiah was able to unite all men with himself, I mean, how in all the world did Messiah know that HE would draw all men to HIMSELF through HIS Cross?:
    John 12:32
    32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.
    33 This he said, signifying what death he should die.
    Sincerely, Spying

Leave a comment:

• Spying
    replied
    Ownership!

Hi Everyone,

Law is given to sinners, and YAHWEH gave Adam and Eve commandments. Then, YAHWEH gave the Torah to mankind through the Children of Israel and in the process made all of mankind responsible for their own sin (even those like the Jehovah's Witnesses who say that they were never under the Law Covenant).

Did Adam and Eve ask for commandments? Did the Children of Israel ask for the Torah? If, apart from Law, sin lies dead, it seems as if YAHWEH desired that sin arise in a whole lot of people. Why?

If YAHWEH makes sinners accountable for their sin by giving us the Law, does anyone think that YAHWEH would also provide a way of escape from all our shortcomings and mark missing and eventual death?

This is the role of the Messiah. HE is our way of escape.

Now, Christianity imagines that Messiah Yahushua came to provide us all with a gift of righteousness not our own, a substitutional righteousness. I liken this perverted thinking as spiritual communism (This Christian concept of grace and salvation is actually the model for physical communism).

If YAHWEH takes great care to make us understand that our sin is our own and that we must all pay for our sin through our own deaths, why would YAHWEH provide us with a deliverance from our sin and death through giving us a righteousness and a life that turns out to be not our own? Is YAHWEH playing games with us?

Not at all! It is leftist Christianity that has been playing games with us. She imagines that she owns all the grace, and she is quite willing to dispense this grace to you for a price as long as you are willing to pay it.

No more, my Friends, that price is death!!! There is a shot that is heard around the world. If YAHWEH graciously made me a sinner through giving me the Law, do you not think it possible that YAHWEH would also graciously make me a Saint through the same LAW, that is, if YAHWEH is a straight shooter?

What a novel idea! Do I mean that it is possible that we might also own our own righteousness though the very Law which made us all sinners?

Sincerely, Spying

Leave a comment:

• Spying
    replied
    A Gift Of Great Righteousness!

Hi Everyone,

The Sotah is deceived. She imagines that she has an intimate knowledge of Messiah Yahushua, but Messiah has not revealed HIMSELF to Christianity.

Christianity is unaware that grace actually arises through the spiritual fulfillment of the Law, and it is through this spiritual fulfillment of the Torah that the opinion of YAHWEH is changed concerning mankind.

Mankind has no capacity to live because mankind has very limited righteousness. Mankind does possess a whole lot of sin so mankind naturally does not believe that living is possible. The solution to this problem is to give us all a gift of righteousness. If everyone receives a great gift of righteousness from YAHWEH through ADONAI Messiah Yahushua, does not this gift change the opinion of YAHWEH concerning us. Formerly, we had no righteousness. Now, through the work of Messiah Yahushua, we all are given all the righteousness we need to grow to believe that we can indeed fulfill the Law and live by every word.

This is the purpose of grace. It is a gift of great righteousness. Now, YAHWEH can look at us and say:
    Hey, lookey there! They are all walking in righteousness. They have nailed it exactly!
    Sincerely, Spying

Leave a comment:

• Spying
    replied
    Sotahism!

Hi Everyone,

Should you deem yourself as not having been faithful to the whole WORD, how has the expressed dogma of YAHWEH concerning you been changed or, at the very least, been taken out of the way?

Christians believe in perpetual defilement for themselves in which the opinion of YAHWEH concerning them is changed through a smoke screen emitted through the substitutional sacrifice of Messiah Yahushua. In other words, YAHWEH has been tricked and coerced by sacrifice into believing that the sinner is now a saint eventhough nothing has really changed in the believing sinner to warrant this correspondent change in YAHWEH. As a result, the MOST HOLY AND RIGHTEOUS YAHWEH is now forced to change HIS WORD because the love of Messiah for the sinner has overpowered YAHWEH'S desire to remain faithful to HIS WORD.

This belief in Christian Substitutionalism is the height of foolishness (Sotahism). It is folly. It is self justification expressed by an unfaithful woman gone wanton. No one who believes in Substitutionalism has lived. They all have perished because they believe that it is the Faithful Husband who is forced to change HIMSELF (HIS WORD) rather than working to really change the circumstance of HIS Unfaithful Wife. So, Christians are under the delusion that they are saved when nothing has really changed with respect to them (2 Thessalonians 2:10-11). They continue being sinners, and they all grow old, get sick, and die (according to the WORD of YAHWEH) barring accident or violence. So, nothing has been taken out of the way concerning them, or has it?

Sincerely, Spying

Leave a comment:

• Spying
    replied
    The Blotting Out!

Hi Everyone,

This fine, crisp Sabbath morning, let's take a look at the blotting out and seek to come to some basic understanding concerning it. Everyone who is honest will admit that they themselves do freely pick and choose to follow some aspects or commands of the Law, i.e. I mean, almost all will agree that it is wrong to murder, is it not? So, it would appear that some things have not been blotted out: Right/wrong/maybe?

Are you yourself aware of any blotting out of the Torah that takes place in the Scriptures? I could list a whole bunch of scriptures here which absolutely state that the Torah is rather permanent so where did Paul get this idea of the blotting out of the Torah?

Please consider this scripture with me:
    Numbers 5:23
    23 And the priest shall write these curses in a book, and he shall blot them out with the bitter water:
    This blotting out occurs in the trial of the suspected unfaithful wife, the Sotah (the Fool), and, in the LXX, the Greek word used for blotting out comes from the same root verb that Paul used in Colossians 2:14.

Please notice the nature of the curse that is written down and then blotted out in an earthen vessel containing holy water:
    Numbers 5:21-22
    21 Then the priest shall charge the woman with an oath of cursing, and the priest shall say unto the woman, YAHWEH make thee a curse and an oath among thy people, when YAHWEH doth make thy thigh to rot, and thy belly to swell;
    22 And this water that causeth the curse shall go into thy bowels, to make thy belly to swell, and thy thigh to rot: And the woman shall say, Amen, amen.
    Notice that the Sacred Name is blotted out in this ritual. Does this blotting out bring about the end of the Sacred Name? No, but the Sacred Name has been translated to the Water, so to speak, through the blotting out.

The physical Sacred Name, YAHWEH, is symbolic for something spiritual, is it not? I happen to believe that the spiritual Sacred Name of YAHWEH is the accomplishment of HIS WHOLE WORD, that is, YAHWEH is always faithful to HIS WORD, and YAHWEH is thereby made known or revealed to mankind through HIS Faithfulness to HIS WORD (Revelation 19:9-13).

So, when the physical Sacred Name is blotted out in the Water of Bitterness, this water now contains the WHOLE WORD, and included in the WORD is the WHOLE LAW. This blotting out does not end the LAW anymore than it brings an end to the Sacred Name, but this blotting out does bring about a translation of the Law from one realm to another, that is, from the physical to the spiritual.

The Sotah was required to drink a physical cup of water to prove her faithfulness. Messiah Yahushua, who HIMSELF was HOLY WATER in an Earthen Vessel, Messiah was also required to drink a spiritual cup (Matthew 26:39) to prove HIS Faithfulness.

Some of us are likewise required to drink this Cup (Matthew 20:23). If we, who drink of this Cup, have been faithful to the whole WORD, will we live or will we die (see Numbers 5:27-28)? That depends, does it not? Some who drink of this Cup get sick and die, do they not? (1 Corinthians 11:26-31). Can we dare say why?

Now, I just have to ask you, my Dear Christian and Jehovah Witness Friends , have you been faithful to the Word of YAHWEH which was translated (blotted out) by the suffering and death of Messiah Yahushua?

Sincerely, Spying

Leave a comment:

• Spying
    replied
    A Reality Check!

Hi Everyone,

The reason why all of mankind still dies is because the Law of ELOHIM is still very active as a force for good and evil.

This is rather humorous in a way. In discussing the Law with my Jehovah Witness Friends, two Ladies and a Fellow, they were emphatic that they have never been under the Law Covenant, and they were quite certain that the Law had been taken out of the way through the suffering and death of Messiah Yahushua. If the Law no longer applies to us or has any application in our lives, then it should be ok to commit adultery and fulfill any other sexual desires that we might have, should it not? Needless to say my Jehovah Witness Friends would not agree to have an orgy. Indeed, there exist many things in their minds that are still unlawful. Even so, they all were in agreement that it is now lawful to forget the Sabbath Day. The command to remember the Sabbath Day has surely been blotted out in their minds. If it is ok to dismiss one part of the Law, why is it not ok to dismiss the whole Law, i.e. let's have an orgy? If it is necessary to keep one commandment in the Law, why is it not necessary to keep the whole Law?

So, what indeed has been blotted out in your mind by the suffering and death of Messiah Yahushua? Please remember that HE who does them shall live by them, and please remember that YAHWEH is not a liar!

Sincerely, Spying

Leave a comment:

• Spying
    replied
    A Day Of Great Rejoicing!

Hi Everyone,

Today is the Assembly of the Eighth Day (Leviticus 23:36) for me, and on this Day my earthly Father moves into my home. We have been diligently remodeling many areas of my home. We are not finished, but we have already accomplished a great deal so that my Mother may live here also.

Today is also the Day in which the reading of the Torah is completed and renewed. It is a day of great rejoicing, a holy Assembly. Right now, Lucy is 12,000 miles away from me, and I am also separated from two other believers in LIFE NOW. So, for now, I rejoice in the unity of our spirits that has occurred in ADONAI Messiah Yahushua who is the completion and renewal of the Torah, the Fountain of Living Waters.

Why did I say "for the most part"? I do so because the Torah does promise life to the doer of Torah:
    Leviticus 18:5
    5 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes, and my judgments: which if a man do, he shall live in them: I am YAHWEH.
    And then the Torah takes this life away:
    Ezekiel 20:25-26
    25 Wherefore I gave them also statutes that were not good, and judgments whereby they should not live;
    26 And I polluted them in their own gifts, in that they caused to pass through the fire all that openeth the womb, that I might make them desolate, to the end that they might know that I am YAHWEH. (The word "gifts", domasin, underlined in verse 26 is actually "decreed opinions", dogmasin, in a variant of the LXX with which I am familiar.)
    What gives here? Does YAHWEH give promises and then take them away? Does YAHWEH speak with a forked tongue?

A number of years ago while seeking to understand the purpose of sacrifice, I was drawn to the above verses in Ezekiel. Later, while seeking to understand Paul in Colossians 2:14, I resolved to do a word study on "Dogma" and "Dogmasin" in the LXX. This is what I found in the LXX:
    Ezekiel 20:25-26
    25 και εγω εδωκα αυτοις προσταγματα ου καλα και δικαιωματα εν οις ου ζησονται εν αυτοις
    26 και μιανω αυτους εν τοις δογμασιν αυτων εν τω διαπορευεσθαι με παν διανοιγον μητραν οπως αφανισω αυτους
    Notice the embolded phrase in verse 26. Literally, the Greek reads "in or by the dogmasin (decreed opinions) of them". YAHWEH is saying here that HE will stain the Children of Israel by the decreed opinions of them. How does this work?

What is the decreed opinion that underscores the command to sacrifice to make atonement for sins? Does not the command to sacrifice presume that we are all sinners? Absolutely!!! It is the opinion of YAHWEH that we are all sinners, and, hence, the very command to sacrifice stains and condemns us as sinners. We are in effect defiled by the very command which promises us life when we seek to fulfill that command.

I rejoice with great rejoicing in this catch 22. In seeking for life, we are defiled in the doing or so it seems?

I give great thanks to Messiah Yahushua and to HIS Holy Apostle, Paul, for His inspired writings like the Epistle to the Colossians. Without Paul's writings, we would be hard pressed to figure out how the opinion of YAHWEH ELOHIM could be changed concerning us, and we would be hard pressed to come to an understanding of how exactly we might live and not die.

Stick around and maybe you might be blessed to rejoice with all those who are destined to live.

Sincerely, Spying

Leave a comment:

Working...
X