Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12/10/2022 I ENTERED THE LAND OF milk and honey

12/10/1982 - 12/10/2022
    an amazing adventure of coming out from the wilderness and entering the PROMISED LAND
    FEW ACHIEVE THIS as most die in their wilderness walk
    Joshua and Caleb were the 2 overcomers who made it out from the original slaves who came out of Egypt.
    THANK YOU ABBA for your mercy and forgiveness on this 40yrs journey
    praises and blessings to Yeshua and His calling and choosing me + us amen
    do not be yoked to an unbeliever

- Do not let our Spiritual man [ the believer] to be unevenly yoked any longer our 5 senses soul [ the unbeliever]

He is our “new man”, and we His “Promised Land”.
    He wants to take us over, Spirit, Soul, and Body.
    He is NOT just our “Fire Insurance” so that we can live our lives any way we want to.
    His Word, His Promises, are NOT given for our OWN purpose, our OWN exaltation on this earth.
    They are NOT for just any purpose that our own mind in its fallen knowledge can devise, no matter how “good” that purpose might appear to us in our OWN knowledge of Good and Evil.
    They are given FOR HIS PURPOSE on this earth, and in that, it ALWAYS requires the walk, and works of the CROSS through the tomb unto the resurrected fulfillment.
    We MUST learn what is carnal, and what is spiritual, and that comes by walking into the Light to see where we are in error.
    If our ego is too strong, we will NEVER walk into such Light.
    By not walking into such Light, we CONDEMN OURSELVES!!!

- Do not let our Spiritual man [ the believer] to be unevenly yoked any longer our 5 senses soul [ the unbeliever]

Comment

''death-fighters''
      bible numerics ''death-fighters''
      -Final release and entry into the ordained land.
      7 appears 3times in 21(777). It’s deep and powerful message to the one who has been walking with the Lord through the wilderness.
      It’s a sign to remind you that the Lord has shaped and completed you according to his will.
      ''death-fighters''
      721 is a great symbol for one to rejoice.
      21 is a countdown to the the actual manifestation of the promises of God upon one’s life
      . 721 “Consider it done as I promised you” says the Lord.

22/10/2022​

Comment

death fighters @8pm 3/11/2022

the mystery of Elijah and Elisha as a type of the manifested sons and daughters.
        The two are one, yet divided for the fulfillment of my purpose.
        First there shall be a division of the beginning of the tribulation when the man-child or manifested sons and daughters shall be divided into those like Elijah who shall be taken, and those like Elisha who shall be left.
        And those who are left, like Elisha, shall have a double por­tion of power, for they will no longer be subject to death.
        This is shown by the fact that Elisha picked up the mantle of Elijah and crossed over Jordan on dry ground.
        As the Jordan River, which means 'descender,' is a type of death, so the crossing of Jordan on dry ground is a type of the entering into deathless life or Immortality.
        Even so shall the Elisha group wield the powers of Immortality as did Jesus when He was on the earth. ​

Comment

Working...
        X