The BODY of MESSIAH in India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The BODY of MESSIAH in India

Here is a progress report of one of our congregations in India.
    They are struggling, but not with their FAITH.
    PRAY for them because they are of our BODY - GOD YHSHWH'S BODY.
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Dear precious saint of our Lord
    Praise be to the Lord Jesus

How are you? We do pray for you.
    By God's grace, I am completing 30 years of my christian life on 10th of October, 2005.
    On 10th of October, 1975 I accepted Lord Jesus as my personal saviour and Lord from the religion of Islam. Since that day I was in the midst of obstacles. Many times I was tortured, I had been hidden from the enemies, experienced the face of death and seen my wife and children tortured. But our Lord protected me under His wings, the Word of God strengthen me more and more, He did miracles by the Holy Spirit and I rejoiced in Him always.

Lord was good to me for last 30 years. He has enabled me to win thousands of souls
    unto His fold and still He is using me by His grace and His grace alone. He visited
    my father. He touched my mother. They both accepted our Lord before their death.
    Lord is my Refuge and Fortress. He is my Rock and Shield. He is my Saviour and
    Redeemer. He is enough for me. As for me and my family, we will serve the Lord our
    God.

I personally thank you for holding me, my family, children and ministry in your
    continuous prayers.

Still we are in the midst of troubles. Enemies of the Gospel prowning around us.
    They want to wipe me and my family out from the earth. Kindly continue praying for
    us and our ministry. Your prayers are our fort. Your supports are the gifts from our
    Lord.

Once again I thank you for your prayers and supports.
    Conveying greetings and prayers from my wife Mercy, and children Besly, Hepzy and
    Lesly.
    Yours brother in Messiah Yeshua

Pastor Paul Ciniraj,
    Salem Voice, Devalokam (P.O),
    Kottayam, Kerala-686038, INDIA.
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Pastor Paul Ciniraj,
    Salem Voice, Devalokam (P.O),
    Kottayam, Kerala-686038, INDIA.
    http://salemvoice.bravehost.com

Please pray for Pakistan, India, Afganistan, Bangladesh, Indonesia that thousands upon thousands died, injured, lost shelters and everything due to the severe earthquake. Expecting earthquakes again in these areas. The volunteers of the Salem Voice Ministries and the Baseelia Foundation involving with the refuge services. We urgently need your prayers.
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Pastor Paul Ciniraj,
    Salem Voice Ministries,
    Devalokam (P.O), Kottayam,
    Kerala-686038, INDIA.
    http://www.salemvoice.bravehost.com

Dear precious saints of our Lord

According the unofficial statement, around 50,000 people died and more 100,000 injured due to the earthquake in Pakistan, India, Afganistan and Gutemala. An uncountable number of victims lost shelters and everything. People, who are the image of our God, are suffering for their life. My heart is aching. By God's grace, I'm going to Kashmir for a short visit at the earthquake affected areas to pray and console the victims as well as encouraging our volunteers for the relief works, probably tomorrow. Please.... please pray for the victims and all of the relief workers.

Tomorrow is the 31st anniversay of my christian life (completing 30 years and entering on 31st year). I have decided not to celebrate it, but will be having a fasting prayer for the earthquake victims as well as for the comfort of the whole world from the disasters. I will be leaving to Kashmir by evening after the fasting prayer. You can send replys, for I may try to check my emails on the way.

Please circulate this message to all of the prayer partners for their prayers.
    Yours in the love of Messiah Jesus

Pastor Paul Ciniraj

Sonia Gandhi toured quake hit areas

Uri (J&K): Sharing the grief of the people devastated by the quake, UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi on Sunday toured this remote town in Jammu and Kashmir and assured them all possible help from the Centre and the state governments in their hour of crises.

The Congress President, whose party is the major coalition partner of the PDP state government, also visited the injured persons undergoing treatment at the base hospital in Srinagar. Describing the loss as "tremendous," she told the hapless survivors that "whatever is needed would be done by the Centre. We will send relief material to the Jammu and Kashmir government."

"I know you all are in immense pain at present. We are with you and will extend all sort of help, be it rebuilding houses, treating the injured, erecting tents or constructing shops," she said in this scenic township which was reduced to rubble by the 7.4 magnitude temblor.
    "We have come here to share your grief... Army is treating the injured, arranging help to all those affected by the quake and making arrangements to shift people to Srinagar," said Gandhi, who was accompanied by Defence Minister Pranab Mukherjee, Chief Minister Mufti Mohd Sayeed, Army Chief Gen J J Singh, PDP chief Mehmooba Mufti and AICC general secretary Ambika Soni.

BLESS YOU, PASTOR PAUL CINIRAJ.
    Stay WHO GOD YHSHWH CREATED YOU to BE.
    My PRAYER is with YOU.

LOVE, RICOEL
    The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
    I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
    I CREATED YOU for ME.
    That is why I SAVED YOU.
    For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
    YHSHWH

Cont'd

Dear precious saint of our Lord
    How are you? We do pray for you. Thank you for your prayers.

Just today I returned back from the quake hit areas. I am suffering of fever, cold and cough. I got it from the quake hit area itself. There I was fully engaged with relief services with our volunteers. Terrible scenes I had seen. Both my body and mind are still so upset. I am unable to describe, but feeling.... Was it the shadow of the hell. They are still having earthquakes.

I brought some bundles of food packets and old clothes. I thought I can distribute them one by one. But I couldn't. Before that, the hungry people jumped over it, grabbed the packets and ate it like anything.

Just three days ago relief works started at more than 10 villages. Defence people taking control of it. There are many more villages yet to start relief works. Those areas are at the elevation of 8300 to 9000 feet high. The weather is absolutely too cold and chilled. Also heavy rain there was. The smelling of the dead bodies, no helps for the injured people, rest of the people are attacked by the diseases, starvation, and creatures and insects all around.

I wanted to continue few days more. But others forced me to go back because of my sick and uneasiness. I have consulted with the doctors and taking medicines. By God's grace and because of all your prayers I will be allright soon.

We have 16 newly christian families in a certain village through our underground ministry. All others are Muslims. I sadly found that others (not only the local people, but the organiations who came for the relief activities also) are avoiding christian believers purposely. By God's grace none of our believers died, but all of them injured and they lost everything. I don't think they will get proper shelters and other helps when they are being relocated. Also believers themself said that they can't be together as a community if government or other organisations taking care of their sheltering . Each families wil be relocated in different places among fundamentalists or the people who are related with terrorist groups. In that way their precious faith in Christ and missionary mind can be wiped out. So it is indeed we have to act wisely. Please pray that God may give us counsel and provision to put these 16 families together to worship Him and witness Him.

So we are conducting a continuous 48 hours fasting prayer on 20th to 22nd of October regarding this matter. We will be praying for the victims, relief workers and the relief funds to be used sincerely and truthfully where it is exactly needed. (It is a common fact and our experience too in many places that the relief funds are not properly used. Also the christian victims not cared properly and do not get enough helps from many of the relief organisations as wel as from the government authorities itslef).

Our fasting prayer will be started on 2oth (Thursday) afternoon at 3 pm and closed on 22nd (Saturday) afternoon at 3 pm Indian time. Indian time is +5.30 hours from GMT or BBC time. Or to say Indian time is around 12 hours faster than American time. Wherever you are, you can join with us in prayers at that time. Those who want to send any personal prayer requests, please go to our website (http://salemvoice.bravehost.com) and submit it at the prayer book. We will print out the prayer requests of the prayer book and pray for it during the fasting prayer. We may not get enough time to collect the prayer requests which comes through the direct mail. So please send your prayer requests through the prayer book of the website only. (Special request to the prayer warriors: Look the prayer book, print out if possible, and pray for all of the requests when you pray).

Right after the fasting prayer another small team will be going to the earthquake hit areas with food packets, clothes, medicines and other helps. (By God's grace I will be going again on November to think and act seriously about their sheltering. If our volunteers ask me to reach, I will go earlier).

Ashir and Tahira is willing to serve among them permanently. Please pray for them to know God's will.

Once again I want to remind you that ours is an underground ministry over there. So I cannot furnish more details, because of the security problems of the believers and the missionaries.

You may send this mail to your closer friends and prayer warriors only, if they are the people of prayers and obedient to the Word of God. Also print and take copies for your pastor and the members of the congregation. Ask the pastor to read and pray for it as a special subject.
    Yours in the love of Messiah Yeshua

Pastor Paul Ciniraj,
    Salem Voice Ministries.
    http://salemvoice.bravehost.com (If you cannot open, copy and past it to window browser)

How are you? Thank you for your prayers and encouraging words.
    One of our believers girl of 14 years old, named Noorjihana is serious. Some of her injuries are deep. Her mother, two sisters and two brothers also have injuries. She doesn't have father with them. He married another lady and left. PLease pray for Noorjihana. They badly need prayerful supports.

Terrorists take advantages out of devastation. By their attack, the education minister of the Kashmir Government and some others were killed.

Our 48 hours continuous fasting prayer will be started on 2oth (Thursday) afternoon at 3 pm and closed on 22nd (Saturday) afternoon at 3 pm Indian time. Indian time is +5.30 hours from GMT or BBC time. Or to say Indian time is around 12 hours faster than American time. Wherever you are, you can join with us in prayers at that time. Mainly we're praying for the victims of the South Asia Earthquake, especially for the relocation of christian believers. Also pray for the volunteers and the voluntary organisations involved in the relief activities.

Pray for the Lord's will to be revealed for Ashir and Tahira, who are our missionaries, willing to go to Muzaffarabad (Kashmir) to serve among the believers permanently
    If anybody want to send any personal prayer requests, please go to our website: http://salemvoice.bravehost.com and submit it at the prayer book. We will print out the prayer requests of the prayer book and pray for it during the fasting prayer. We may not get enough time to collect the prayer requests which comes through the direct mail. So please send your prayer requests through the prayer book of the website only.

(Special request to the prayer warriors: Look the prayer book, print out if possible, and pray for all of the requests when you pray).
    Yours brother in the Messiah Yeshua

Pastor Paul Ciniraj,
    for Salem Voice Ministries.

How are you?

We do remember your name along with all of your prayer needs in the 48 hours
    continuous fasting prayer. It has started just 5 hours ago. By God's grace, hundreds of prayer warriors attending for the prayer service. Also thousands of prayer warriors praying from different parts of the world. We print out the prayer requests which you sent through the prayer book of our website and interceeding for each and every one of them during our 48 hours fasting prayer.

This morning I got the sad news that Noorjihana, the 14 years old girl died. She was one of the believers in Jesus Christ.

Kindly pray for Jalaliya Masood, another believer in Jesus Christ, also serious. Doctors don't give any hope for him. His injuries are deep. Jalaliya Masood, around 35 years old, is the head of his family. He has a wife and four children. Three girls and a boy. Children are too young. We try our level best to send them helps.
    But how much..... how much we can?????????????

Thousands of earthquake victims dying without getting any of the treatment or any proper treatment. As the unofficial reports, the death roll is around 100,000 now.

We heard that another strong hurricane, named Wilma forming in Atlantic. We
    specially pray for the people, especially for Florida to be protected from Hurricane Wilma.

Thank you again for your prayers
    Yours in the love of Messiha Yeshua

Pastor Paul Ciniraj,
    Salem Voice Ministries

BLESS YOU, PASTOR CINIRAJ
    LOVE, RICOEL
    The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
    I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
    I CREATED YOU for ME.
    That is why I SAVED YOU.
    For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
    YHSHWH

Comment

Working...
    X