our ignorance will kill us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• our ignorance will kill us

And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries (Greek: pharmakeia) were all nations deceived.
    Revelation 18:23

pharmakeia - pills, drs perscriptions, = sorceries.

The drug trade named Spiriva casts the pharmakeia spell by both chemical and symbolic means - by alchemy.
    what the Matrix accepts it would seem God does not,

my experience

a few years ago, we were driving past a hospital that was being rebuilt into a huge size, and i said to my husband '' you know when we were children they never had hospitals this big, and with all the wonder drugs why are people so sick.?''
    straight away in my mind came this thought '' they are sick and dying because they are being poisoned to death by pills.......
    ''Do you think IF I made the pills they would have SIDE EFFECTS''

THAT is what i heard.

Comment

it is very hard to turn away from the medical Matrix and the needs for our self preservation.
      we are all between the rock and a hard place.
      Jesus once put into my mind ''by His stripes ye are healed'' so i looked up the word stripes, and i found out some horrible things done to Jesus back for me.
      if u get the chance, read how the whips were administered upon His back and how it would have looked - great strips of skin and bone would have been laid bare.
      i dont know what happened to me but i could kinda see it and was changed.
      I thought to myself I am going to take Your feelings into my Heart Lord, as You did this for me, so i fling myself into your heart to take care of me.

I have for 20yrs. yet in saying this, i have heard of others who have had faith and died.
      there are some things i dont understand, so i dont even try as i simply live day to day. I dont allow ''what if's'' to overtake me i only allow His grace to be with me.

Comment

Working...
      X