Spying, Spying, I have found it.,..hurrah hurrah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spying, Spying, I have found it.,..hurrah hurrah

allen allen PLEASE HURRY and come and read this - THE REVELATION.
    HURRAH HURRAH
    I am hyped up over this
    ----------------------------------------------------- Oh God in heaven it is so clear , Yet hidden, in plain sight, but hidden...
    remove the scales of our eyes Lord.

LET US GO BACK to John 21 the last verses where Jesus says to Peter
    Jhn 21:20 ¶ Then Peter, turning about, seeth the disciple whom Jesus loved following; which also leaned on his breast at supper, and said, Lord, which is he that betrayeth thee?

Jhn 21:21 Peter seeing him saith to Jesus, Lord, and what [shall] this man [do]?

Jhn 21:22 Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what [is that] to thee? follow thou me.

Jhn 21:23 Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die: yet Jesus said not unto him, He shall not die; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what [is that] to thee?

Jhn 21:24 This is the disciple which testifieth of these things, and wrote these things: and we know that his testimony is true.

Jhn 21:25 And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.
    let us focus on these verses
    Jhn 21:21 Peter seeing him saith to Jesus, Lord, and what [shall] this man [do]?

Jhn 21:22 Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what [is that] to thee? follow thou me.

Jhn 21:23 Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die: yet Jesus said not unto him, He shall not die; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what [is that] to thee?
    this man = apostle John = Elijah with the Spirit of Elijah- the church called Zion - the living stones - the temple of God- caught away alive and in the power of LIFE.

The Other man Apostle Peter is typed as - elisha - died. Jesus revealed to Peter he would die.

John alive
    Peter dead

2 different men.

Apostle John is the Ministry of the Big fish 153 sons as Overcomers.
    Who become His Kings and Priests who escape the sin of death.
    Elijah who will come - that same Spirit is in Apostle John so HE IS ALIVE AND REMAINS.

IT IS A TWO part Kingdom - the ALIVE WHO REMAIN - OR those who die and are 'asleep'' -PETER.

Jesus was showing ranks in His kingdom
    ALIVE AND SLEEPING
    ------------------------------
    JOHN AND PETER
    ELIJAH AND ELISHA.
    martha's church
    Jesus church.

all TYPES of people.

oh Spying - take a lookkkkeee here babe.

ok.
    i am not sure if u will agree here but see if you can get your head around this.
    =================================================

ok are u ready. You know where Apostle Paul mentions these words ''finish the race = there is many runners but only 1 winner that crosses the line.

a few pointers to consider.

OK we now relook at Apostle John the ROYAL COUSIN- BLOODLINE and the rest of these 11 men and the graduation service is = the day of the CROSS = that is there finishing line.

the test is who will cross the line and finish their training from Master Yeshua successfully"
    Jesus knows as He was being tested so was His discipes.
    it was exam day in the kingdom.

WHO WILL CROSS IT AND WIN THE PRIZE OF THE HIGH CALLING, = JOHN the royal cousin to Jesus - THE ONLY MAN OVERCOMER LEFT STANDING AT THE CROSS.

I man standing as an EYE WITNESS TO EVERYTHING JESUS EVER DID.

John is a representive to all overcomers and these overcomers win the race and cross [notice the play-on-words] cross the finishing line from many other winners.

now of all the 12 - 1 was a traitor Judas, but the other 10 ran off in fear and hid behind closed doors in fear of the Jews.

therefore Apostle John is the only man representing the OVERCOMER and FATHER, walking in LIFE as a [DRUM ROLL ] S.P.I.R.I.T.U.A.L. FATHER of reconcilliation.

now - we are proof of this u and I for we are reconcilled and grow more each time we fight over our belief - yet we reconcile= it is not the fighting that matters it is the spirit of Elijah who reconciles brethren.
    The life is the connector.

now again Peter and the other 10 HID [note this word like adam hid ok?} behind closed doors [ Peter and Co, ran the race but did not cross the finishing line] because at the last min. they HID AND RAN AWAY BEHIND CLOSED DOOR = no open heaven but a brass heaven for they hid, =meaning they still wore their own carnal minded robes and not the robes of His Overcomer = who now wore the same mind that was in Jesus Himself.

now Apostle John passed the test on graduation day and walked into the Kingdom, that is why Jesus gave JOHN HIS OWN MOTHER to care for because MARY HAD ALREADY OVERCAME HER TESTS 34yrs back when she says re being pregnant without a marriage ring and could have been stoned to death - she said ''be it as thou wilt'' and none of us know what this cost her because we do not fully understand that culture.

now in John 21 - JESUS ALREADY KNEW john would graduate and Peter failed the final exams - like Moses did remember Moses struck the rock twice and was disqualified from ''entering into'' the promised land - Peter was the same as Moses [in type] but APOSTLE JOHN WAS THE SAME AS CALEB [ drum roll] aand there is NO verse in the OT speaking of Caleb's death but there are for all other leaders of that generation.

now again Mary and John were of the same royal bloodline and the NT tells us that there is a ROYAL PRIESTHOOD, A PECULAR PEOPLE, A ROYAL HEIRS.,

UMMMMM.
    to cont

John was the father overcomer and foundational leader of the immortal church, hand picked by Jesus hand,
    Peter and co., failed the cross tests that day and so re[resent the ''martha group '' of John 11 v 24.
    there are millions of martha's but few John's

Comment

jesus has 2 branches

the Peter Branch - belonging to the Martha group in John11 v 24
      the John branch = belonging to the royal household and overcomers who do not die.
      Peter was a foundational member of the Martha believers
      John + Mother Mary [male and female] to reproduce the ''we who are alive and remain''.
      Now when Paul wrote these present tense words - he was applying it to the foundational members.

the ''asleep'' are of Peter
      the ''we who are alive and remain '' are of John.
      These people + the great crowd of Witnesses all form the 30/60/100 folders

the 30 for they did not have the Gospel the 60 they had the gospel but were still under the carnal mind of death and the 100 fold - the 1st fruit company the wave sheaf, the overcomers revealed in rev 2/3 who receive amazing rewards. THEY ARE THE BRETHREN AS JOHN THE APOSTLE was/is the royal cousin.

LUCY

Comment

Peter is a type for moses

JOHN IS A TYPE OF CALEB

ELIJAH IS A TYPE OF APOSTLE JOHN [ remained alive]
        Elisha is a type of Apostle Peter.[asleep]

it is the overcomers who rule and reign NOT THE ASLEEPERS.

NOTICE ELIJAH overcame and was ''caught up'' and remains alive
        notice ELISHA - dies but his bones can resurrect others.

Peter was an Apostle but did not overcome because Jesus KNEW PETER would die.
        JESUS KNEW john would not die because JESUS HOLDS THE KEY OF DEATH.

JESUS CAN NOW TURN THIS KEY one way or the other.
        He choose to TURN IT OFF for Peter but turn it ON for John.

john is alive
        Mary is alive
        Caleb is alive
        there are many alive and part of the ROYAL FAMILY.

Comment

Elijah is like the bride in type

Allen remember Elijah said to Elisha '' you ask a hard thing''
          ok bearing this in mind............

The thing is- our test is to stand before our carnal mind, seeing doubt and fears try to overcome us but turning away from these and standing only in the Spirit of Life.

as example
          John was the only man to stand at the cross as an eye witness on that terrible day - all others ran away- yet all these men were all trained up in the same way with the same teacher and witnessed amazing things - yet still ran away IN FEAR.

FEAR IS THE GREATEST APOSTLE OF satan for fears paralyses,
          For whatever reason John had no fear-
          Elijah had overcome his fear, but did have it prior - but overcame it.

now ................drum roll.

we are told this ''PERFECT LOVE CASTS OUT ALL FEAR''.

Peter and Co. did not have perfect love.
          John did - perfect love wins the race.
          Jesus had perfect love the day of the cross, but His brow dropped blood in the process-yet- He remained stalwart in love.

The Believers have to gain ''perfect love'' to win the race and win the prize.
          because Father is perfect love himself.

If we fear and doubt we still contain sin and death because doubt is the thing that made EVE listen to these devilish words of ''did God say'' - that is our challenge i.e. do we doubt do we fear - meaning our carnal mindedness still there for these things are part of the fallen man.

Now - why did John remain?
          because it is recorded prior that John was titled ''the beloved disciple'' so John somehow had taken Jesus teaching to heart and had developed the mind of Christ.

It does not matter how good Messiah teaches us - we have to decide NOT TO FEAR AND DOUBT HIM to win, We lay down our fears and doubts in perfect faith so His perfect love flows into that space where fear and doubts dwelt.

This is a living sacrifice action.

When the tests came that day for Peter and Co. they failed it and Jesus already knew it, when He told Peter he would die in John 21. We notice that Peter was very ''mouthy'' at times.

Jesus did not say this to John, about dying.

Somehow we cannot ''remain'' unless perfect love has done its work in us because fear and doubt cannot live in an immortal nor rule and reign with Christ as His image.

here is my proof.
          Caleb - [God made us, both love caleb for a very good reason.]

remember at the crossing, all wanted to turn back because the bad reporters told them of ''giants in the land'' but Caleb said in numbers 13.....Allen look what this overcomer said plz.

Num 13:30 ¶ And Caleb stilled the people before Moses, and said, Let us go up at once, and possess it; for we are well able to overcome it.
          see this point ''we are well able to overcome it.'
          see these 2 words = 'well able.'
          well able, well able, well able to overcome.
          well able, well able, well able to overcome

let these 2 words be STAMPED into our minds WELL ABLE, WELL ABLE, WELL ABLE because these are 2 faith words few have.

how did Caleb know this?

Num 13:33 And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, [which come] of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.
          people ''see'' their giants so they are unable to move foreward and into. They keep focussing on their giant and not on ''we are well able to overcome them''
          Giants are fear and doubt and when we have these 2 elements in us - it stops us from moving foreward by FAITH that JUSTIFIES us.
          Caleb hung around the ''tent of the meeting'' so somehow Caleb knew How to overcome those Giants. HE SAID ''WE ARE WELL ABLE'' TOO.

NOW its our turn to face our giants too and we have a choice to remain alive or die.

it is not based upon teachings and miracles however good they are - it is based on ''how much we love'' and ''how much we are willing to be transformed into the living image of God''.

Jesus taught 12 but 1 became a traitor and still 10 ran off in fear and only 1 remained.
          1-12

Jesus did miracles yet 10 ran off and 1 remained.
          there is massive lessons at the cross to learn.

John was a leader because he had moved on from fear and doubts- he no longer cared for his own life but cared for his FRIEND AND SAVIOUR more than his own life.
          so ''he remained''
          his reward is to remain and not perish .

i think this is how we live, Allen
          i think this is how ''we remain'' because we pass the LOVE TEST by our choice to obey in faith and not flee in doubt.

we are ''put to the test'' to ''prove'' our lips or our heart.
          that is why Elijah said to Elisha ''you ask a hard thing''

lucy

Comment

let us cont. in revelation knowing

we are introduced to Eve, who was dwelling in paradise and she suddenly becomes DECEIVED and TRICKED by a speaking serpent.
            Prior to this Eve was not deceived nor tricked, but this day she was.

if we look at this correctly to be tricked and deceived by another is not a sin.
            so Eve did not sin however when she heard the serpent say ''did God say'' she was moved out from deception into sin but doubting what God said and looked at the offer the serpent said and took it - that is her sin.
            The deception is not sinning but the considering the devil's point of view and reacting to it- is.
            So to doubt God is a human legacy and we all have it imbedded into us and we are brainwashed in it and cannot get out from it unless we see thru this deception and repent of it and move into the truth.
            but what is sin?
            sin is straying outside the Word of God and using our own faulty reasonings to live and survive.
            Jesus did not DO THIS, remember Jesus walking on the water and Peter asked if he could do this too and the Lord and SAVIOUR said ''COME'' and Peter took a few step how many we are not told, and then TURNED [LIKE EVE DID] AND SAW [[IT WAS GOOD] LIKE EVE DID and Peter saw the wind and the waves and sank and so did Eve.

but what did these 2 people ''see''. They saw something that was NOT in the Word of God and choose to use their own understanding and suffered over it- for God, our true Father and creator is entitled to RULE OVER HIS HOUSEHOLD correctly and NOT HAVE THE CHILDREN in chaos and disorder.
            We are told ''lean not on your own understanding''.
            we cannot dither and sway over this problem - HE RULES or we die.

leaning upon our own understanding makes us ill and stupid and we perish.
            SOMEHOW WE WERE CREATED TO LIVE AND EAT THE WORD AS OUR FOOD.
            OUR BODY IS A ''WORD we EAT'' BODY and when we dont eat His word we die.
            WE ARE IN FAMINE and famine kills.
            Jesus knew this HE ATE UP HIS FATHER'S WORDS AND DID HIS WILL.
            when we forget this amazing teaching and go off on some religious tangents, and think for ourself and disobey we die because WE ARE STARVED TO DEATH from the wrong food intake.

now let me be hyped up here ok flow with me here...............

our body design is to live AS light beings ALIVE here on earth FOREVER BY OUR CORRECT FOOD INTAKE GOD'S MANNA. Our Body is in tune to eat GOD'S MANNA.
            only He knows our frame and only HE can give us our ''daily bread'.
            you think Jesus was implying we live at a Bakery?
            no He was not.
            Jesus KNEW HOW TO FEED HIMSELF AND HIS BODY RESPONDED TO GOD'S FOODHOUSE AND HE LIVETH. never sick, never wanting, never afraid, never doubting, doing miracles -GOD'S FOOD MADE JESUS NORMAL AND ALIVE.
            THE DEVILS FOOD of faulty self reliance kills us.
            OUR BODY AGES, GETS SICK, DIES ALL BECAUSE WE ARE IGNORANT AND PUT THE WRONG FOOD into it. [ i am not talking about modern diets]

what are u eating?
            manna from heaven or devils fruit cake?

By looking at an alternative based upon ''self decissions'' Eve sinned, and she gave all of us HER LEGACY of self decission making.
            Her soul decided to be SELF REGULATORY- SHE PLEASE HERSELF.
            Jesus was NOT SELF REGULATORY
            JESUS DID NOT LIVE BY '' I DID IT MY WAY''.

ok i wish to repeat myself here i feel the need to do this.

our body composition needs to survive on eating the true manna from heaven, for it is made this way and all our matural vital organs survive only on a God's food daily intake. Again- Our body is wonderfully made and we are to eat our true food from THE WONDERFULL COUNSELOR....that is so beautifull. Thank you Father for adding to our learning

Comment

allen i want to go over this and repeat and add to the rev. amen

ok plz flow with me on this,
              ---------------------------------

The Word [Jesus and bible] tell us as humans we are fearfully and WONDERFULL MADE.
              Yes/no/maybe?
              well here it is said by David.
              139, Verse 14:
              I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
              now if we think on this how does ''wonderfully made'' reverts to sickness and death and perishing.
              I went and looked up the real meaning of ''wonderfull''.

[/QUOTE]wonderfull
              This is how we are Designed by Father and the DNA that works IN a WONDERFULL WAY. That is our blue print pattern.

our DNA was changed from ''wonderfull'' to cursed by the fall and it was changed all because of a trick of deception that turned to sin and rebellion.
              so
              Jesus saved us from this ALTERED DNA .
              how?
              by teaching His church how to EAT CORRECTLY.
              ''WE ARE WHAT WE EAT'' is a popular saying - a truth that is a clue if we have eyes to see, as the revelation.

''we are what we eat''

we eat to live
              we eat to die

2 ways of eating.

if we eat from the imaginations and traditions and brainwashings of our carnal reasonings we die no matter what we believe - it is all useless when our mind of flesh sees a problem and tries to fix it themselves.

example.......................

WHY? do our governments always trying to ''fix'' things that go wrong and they never seem to get it fixed and make it all better, because another something else breaks down so they begin all over again to ''fix'' it - human fix-its bring chaos.
              this can be viewed from any angle of society, the fix-its dont always work.
              We vote for 1 lot to fix it, they cannot so we get to vote for the other lot and they cannot.
              no one can fix sin, no one can fix chaos because the wrong eating is being done,'
              can you agree on this?
              yes/no/maybe?

so
              the only way we can be FIXED CORRECTLY is to eat fromour correct FOOD SUPPLIER AND THIS WAY OUR BODY REVERTS BACK TO IT 'S ''I AM WONDERFULLY MADE'' dna,

can u understand this please?
              yes/no/maybe.

now, David writes '' I am fearfully and wonderfully made.''
              so what is with this ''fearfully'' BIT?
              OK this is what happens when we eat right- we revert back to God's image

Exodus, Chapter 15, Verse 11:
              Who is like unto thee, O LORD, among the gods? who is like thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders?
              our body and mind and thinking reverts back to to being GLORIOUS HOLY PRAISING AND DOING WONDERS

do you think Jesus was this person, walking in the correct DNA he had suffered to learn?
              lucy

Comment

plz Allen look at this.....eating keeps us ALIVE.

IF WE ALL STOP EATING WE DIE.

this is in the natural now let us see in the spiritual what Jesus says

John 6:50

50 This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.
                We are to eat HEAVENLY MANNA to live and this heavenly manna stops our body from corruption and death - this is the WAY into ETERNAL LIFE.

HOW COME you wrote all about eating on the Armageddon Forum today and i am writting all about this today on here - its divine co-ordination - and we both did not know it.
                so
                FATHER WANTS some TO UNDERSTAND how to live - by eating HIS LIFE- that RESTORES US BACK INTO HIS RULERSHIP AND KINGDOM.
                now
                if we eat this bread we live If we dont we die - that is His CONDITION - We have NO choices.
                also now we can look and see the overcomers are given HIDDEN MANNA in Rev.
                see this?
                so there is manna and hidden manna.
                so a seeker has to FIND THE HIDDEN MANNA and eat it
                but ''what is it?''

The hidden manna is our INSTRUCTIONS on how to be changed and transformed not by how we think but by how we eat, thinking is good but eating is best.

we can think, but not eat.
                EATING IS THE ACTION THAT RECOVERS OUR TRUE DNA- THAT IS DIVINE AND OF OUR FATHER CREATOR.

WE are empowered into resurrection life BY HOW WE EAT.

so.

the bread of life - Jesus - IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND THIS - we are to spiritually eat Jesus words and pray to be MADE TO EAT HIS WORDS OF LIFE.

Allen Please look for this is not impossible FOR BACK IN PS 110 we see
                '' I will make MY PEOPLE willing in the day of MY power.''
                so HE HAS MADE US WILLING TO EAT AND HAVE A CHANGED DNA back to HIS blue print of ''wonderfully made''.

yes/no/maybe?

only a few are MADE WILLING.
                so let us now remember back to John at the cross - John must have been MADE WILLING to eat Jesus spiritual food.
                That is why Jesus must HAVE SEEN JOHN'S OVERALL BEHAVIOUR during the 3 odd yrs of training and re-action to Jesus Beliefs. John was BORN FROM ABOVE during this time.

John must have been schooled by a holy heart change and made willing to change that the others 11 did not attain too.

This is why the NT titles John as ''THE BELOVED DISCIPLE''.
                no other of the 11 were titled in this way.
                yes/no/maybe?

therefore John is a foundational member of Jesus Eternal and everlasting Kingdom Church- the ''we who remain'' that is filled with His BELOVEDS of all ages
                wow wow wow,

ofcourse it is.
                HAS HE TOLD YOU LATELY HE LOVES YOU?

ofcourse ...................... if we have ears to hear.

for the OT says in the S of Solomon
                '' MY BELOVED IS MINE AND I AM HIS''
                John and Jesus, Jesus and John - are ''the beloved sons''. Even Father called Jesus ''MY Beloved Son''.

an everlasting church of beloved sons.
                allen HOW GOOD IS THIS HEY?

LUCY

Comment

BELOVED thats the clue - to be in the ''beloved'' group

John is and so was / is Lazarus.
                  Jesus is the HEAD OF THE BELOVEDS.

''they loved not their lives unto death''
                  meaning they laid down their human reasonings to take up divine reasonings.
                  "'If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread that I shall give is My flesh, which I shall give for the life of the world.'" (John 6:51)
                  consider = that many others have
                  laid down their physical lives'' so cannot be in ''we who remain'' group.

again
                  He said; "be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)
                  Caleb already KNEW GOD WAS IN CONTROL of their destiny - just like believers understand Jesus is in control of their destiny too.
                  this word obeyed reverses our abnormal body and its weird demands and lusts back to the former BLUE PRINT BODY OF GOD'S DESIGN.

NO MATTER how bad things look on the outside or you feel on your inside -GOD HAS MADE A WAY to escape ALL WE HAVE TO DO - IS REMAIN ON THE NARROW WAY and be focused on The Word called salvation- saved- saved to the uttermost.
                  We are convert back this way so fear and doubts are gone- Just as It came to a head with John.

now here is what happens.
                  Remember Neo in the 1st film of the Matrix, where he is outside the Matrix but seems to go into and back from the Matrix and Mr smith is always chasing him and tries so many times to kill Neo.
                  Till 1 day, Neo stops, turns around, and takes all the bullets in his hand and flings then back at Smith and Smith explodes.
                  ok
                  THAT IS HOW WE KILL OUR GIANTS - John the Apostle resembles Neo and Neo is a parable of John and all who can trust God to overcome for them.

can u believe it?
                  yes/no/maybe?

Comment

hello Spying

did you ever ''see'' in Gen 1/2 the very BASIC REQUIREMENT FROM GOD TO ADAM - was to eat correcttly = CAN U BELIEVE THIS?
                    EATING is walking in His presence - see this?

''sup with Me''- saith the Lord = the covenant of salt. stuff.
                    what we eat and how we eat.

spying there is 1 thing Father cannot do IS EAT FOR US.

lucy

Comment

Spying did you know that correct eating....

will supply US with redemption and redemption is life and life is the hope of Glory.
                      GLORY HAS HOPE.

next = this hidden food is TO SUPPLY BELIEVERS WITH TRUE LIFE.

nobody but overcomers get to eat this hidden manna - so they may live and be the redeemed and remain alive.
                      The hidden manna keeps believers alive.

ok i want to take us back now to this word BELOVED.
                      *JESUS WAS CALLED THIS BY THE FATHER
                      *JOHN WAS CALLED THIS AS A FRIEND
                      *“beloved” friend, Lazarus

''My beloved is Mine''. [note the oneness of John 17] would This prayer go unanswered?
                      yes/no/maybe?

now i have read where Lazarus has a supposed grave = he died 30yrs later.
                      this means he died twice.
                      This makes the bible NT incorrect for it clearly states ''people die once'' Lazarus did this and was IN the grave 4 days and so would have been a stinketh, according to Martha his sister
                      therefore we have a problem -we can believe the Word or men saying 'here is Lazarus Grave'.

because i give this reason
                      Jesus said this '' I will build MY church, and the gates [opening] of hell [separation from life and God] shall not prevail [prosper /get the better of] against her.''

therefore did the grave get the better of John and Lazarus?

some will say ''ofcourse it did dont be silly'' others shall wonder but some shall say'' NO for the POWER OF THE RESURRECTION was in both men.''

I believe in the POWER OF THE RESURRECTION AND THE POWER OF REDEMPTION AND THE POWER OF TRANSFORMATION because i am living IN it.

Looking back, i wished my parents had taught me as i teach others - it would have saved me many hundreds of hours of pain and suffering un-necessarily because i was ignorant and stupid and blind.
                      Today-Because I am gaining understanding my family does not suffer to the degree i am. They know~! and only by grace alone.
                      The atmosphere of Glorious Life cannot be stopped once it takes root in a Believer's life.

Comment

the BE-LOVEDS.................

''The Be-loved is mine and I am His''
                        beloved - word meaning.

darling, cherished, dear, fair-haired, favored, favorite, fond, loved, pet, precious, special, sweet, white-headed
                        ofcourse we understand beloved - but look at the last word ''white headed'' - Jesus was ''white headed'' in the book of revelation - thats interesting.
                        also see the word SPECIAL.

the bible this word ''special'' in the OT and one in the NT about Paul's miracles

Deu 7:6 ¶ ''For thou [art] an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that [are] upon the face of the earth''

can i now write this............

a special holy people are His Beloveds?
                        yes/no/maybe?

do you think Lazarus and John were ''special people'' Jesus choose unto Himself?

----------------------------------------------------------------
                        i am putting this article here - so we can understand a very interesting fact of nature, and it is like a Believer, who is presently experiencing THE LIFE POWER OF CHRIST in their personal lives and how it effects others around them.[
                        i dont know where i found it sorry not to put the site on here]

GEESE FACTS

Next autumn (fall) when you see geese heading south for the winter ... flying along in V formation ... you might consider what science has discovered as to why they fly that way:

As each bird flaps its wings, it creates an uplift for the bird immediately following.

By flying in V formation the whole flock adds at least 71% greater flying range, than if each bird flew on its own.

People who share a common direction and sense of community can get where they are going more quickly and easily,

Because they are traveling on the thrust of one another.

When a goose falls out of formation, it suddenly feels the drag and resistance of trying to go it alone ...

And quickly gets back into formation to take advantage of the lifting power of the bird in front.

If we have as much sense as a goose, we will stay in formation with those who are headed the same way we are.

When the head goose gets tired it rotates back in the wing and another goose flies point.

It is sensible to take turns doing demanding jobs ... with people or with geese flying south or with

As is practiced by the leader of the 'peloton' (the leading group) in a classic road-bicycle race, like the 'Tour de France' each year.

Geese honk from behind to encourage those up front to keep up their speed. What do we say when we honk from behind?

Finally ... and this is important ... when a goose gets sick or is wounded by gunshots, and falls out of formation,

Two other geese fall out with that goose and follow it down to lend help and protection.

They stay with the fallen goose until it is able to fly or until it dies,

And only then do they launch out on their own, or with another formation to catch up with their group.

(Similarly witnessed by 'the world' a few years ago, when American Tour de France champion, Lance Armstrong, fell during a team time-trial event,

Where two of his team-mates stayed back with him to recover and bring him back to the team group, and still end up winning that particular event on the day.)

So let's practice the sense of a goose, and stand by each other like that.

Comment

i was thinking about the ''supposed'' grave of Lazarus

he could not be in returned to the grave after 30+ of living after Jesus resurrection of him because HE WAS UNWRAPPED FROM THE GRAVE CLOTHES.

HE WAS DEAD 4 DAYS- NOTICE- NO ONE SAID ''OH GOD HE STINKS''

SO WHERE WAS HIS CORRUPTION because in reality he would have stunk so bad in that heat and after 4 days,
                          Martha said so,

but NO record in the bible NT records anyone upset because of the huge stink coming off him.
                          so WHERE DID HIS CORRUPTION GO?
                          JESUS MUST HAVE ''SWALLOWED IT UP'' INTO HIS OWN PERSONAL LIFE,
                          so how cound Lazarus redie if Jesus took away His corruption and in it's place inserted His own lifepower?

ok ask this - once Jesus has swallowed up our death like as in Lazarus with HIS PERSONAL LIFEFORCE how can anyone re-die let alone die in the first place.

Now all this was done as an example 'to see'' the ''glory of the God '
                          so what did God show in Lazarus example remembering Jesus had raised the dead prior to lazarus - so what was the big deal here?

could it have been a type of ''different raising''???

Comment

eating bread - eating hidden manna

manna we know was supernatural food suppied in the wilderness to the Hebrews.
                            each day it was supplied and fed all but not on sabbath.
                            we all know this manna was from God. FEED BY GOD in the natural
                            So moving to the NT we find
                            “food from heaven.”

“Then Jesus said unto them, ‘Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.
                            For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.’

Then said they unto him, ‘Lord, evermore give us this bread.’ And Jesus said unto them, ‘I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
                            But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not. All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
                            And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.’” (John 6:32-40,KJV)

did u see this - this bread brings life INTO THE WORLD.
                            IT IS ALL ABOUT OUR EATING HABITS.
                            how we eat shall bring us to life and life into the world.'
                            We eat Life we give off life into the world - like Jesus.
                            now who would know such a thing?
                            would Apostle John know?
                            would mary Know?
                            clue here - the wedding of cana- no wine etc- MARY SAID '' WHOSOEVER my Son asks you to do DO IT''.
                            THEREFORE mary KNEW how to survive by eating CORRECTLY. Make no mistake.
                            SHE KNEW. She- as a mother has watched and listened to her Son all His life, she is watching and looking and knowing HIM.

if we eat nothing but poison we die.
                            see http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthread.php?t=931
                            IF people followed Jesus eating habits no-one would ever need toxic food from man.
                            His word obeyed makes us healthy as He is Health.
                            Our Father is the very best provider for His family.
                            satan provides destruction and murders others.

Comment

Working...
                            X