Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peacemaker!

Hi Peacemaker,

While in the flesh, I do always remember your birthday, and this year I desire to acknowledge it. So, happy birthday, Peacemaker.

I was wondering how the peacemaking business is going? You have been making peace since March of 2003 with wonderful success, I suppose?

Do you have any idea how many more years, you will be blessed to devote to your noble endeavor of peacemaking?

Sincerely, Spying
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Notes Of A Song!

Hi Everyone,

Let's say peace is a song, and words about peace are notes of the song. Here is the first note that comes to my mind:
    Matthew 5:9
    9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of ELOHIM.
    Apparently, the ELOHIM have the ability to reproduce, and, at least, in the thinking of Messiah, the ability to make peace is the dominant and identifying characteristic of the ELOHIM, and this characteristic is passed on to their Children.

Just exactly how do the ELOHIM go about duplicating themselves? Adam and Eve were created or made, and Adam is referred to as being of ELOHIM in Luke 3. Can we therefore conclude that the creation of Adam and Eve has something to do with the ELOHIM reproducing THEMSELVES? I would think so, but we also are fully aware that Adam and Eve are just an image. The question now becomes: How does an image become or develop into the real McCoy?

Thoughts anyone?

Sincerely, Spying
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

What Is ELOHIM?

Hi Peacemaker,

Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, Our YAHWEH and Our ELOHIM!

What is ELOHIM? That's right, yes, ELOHIM is spirit.

Did ELOHIM, being spirit, ever have a Body? Man is an image and glory of ELOHIM so, yes, at one time ELOHIM did possess a Body. What happened to the Body of ELOHIM?

The Body of ELOHIM was subjected to decay and corruption through murder. ELOHIM was murdered, and ELOHIM was forced to depart from THEIR Body, in much the same manner, that the spirit within man departs from man at death.

What was the Body of ELOHIM? The Body of ELOHIM is all physicality, the whole physical world.

Will ELOHIM ever reinhabit their Body? Yes, this has already taken place through the Resurrection of Messiah Yahushua. The Spirit of Messiah is now again in full possession and perfect control of the whole Universe.

Go outside on a clear night and look up unto the heavens. Do you see all the stars? These stars declare the glory of ELOHIM, and I happen to think that I am one of them, and I happen to think that you are one of them also.

Can you find me amongst the stars? Can I find you?

Originally, before the Murder, the Body of ELOHIM dwelt in perfect unity. The Stars were not separated by dark space. Indeed, there existed no darkness, only light, and we were unified in the light and by our love for each other.

With the introduction of evil into our Body, we became separated from each other, and because of the separation, we lost control of Our Universe, and Our Universe was subjected to forever expand and widen through the separation caused by sin and death.

ELOHIM lost THEIR Body. They were slain before the foundation of the Universe which we do now inhabit as men and women and which we do now see as men and women.

Will anyone restore the Universe of the ELOHIM? Will anyone gather and bring together the Body of ELOHIM? Will we again inhabit and maintain perfect control over all physicality?

Yes, it has already happened. Messiah Yahushua is the restorer of all things. Through HIS wonderful work, ELOHIM is no longer just spirit. Now, ELOHIM again possesses HIS Body!

Is it now possible for men and women to inherit the whole Universe? Yes!

How does this occur? What is the Way in which we can indeed inherit from ELOHIM?

Sincerely, Spying

Comment

The Promise Of Land!

Hi Peacemaker,

Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, Our YAHWEH and Our ELOHIM.

Abraham was promised the inheritance of Land from YAHWEH, and YAHWEH made a covenant with Abraham stating that this Land had already been given to His Seed.

Abraham believed YAHWEH concerning the numerous nature of His Seed, but Abraham had a more difficult time understanding how He Himself could inherit physicality from YAHWEH. Abraham was then shown the Day of Messiah in a dream, and it is here in the famous Yada, Yada (Knowing, Know) passage that Abraham is allowed to see His role and the Work of Messiah Yahushua (see Genesis 15:7-21 and also look at John 8:56) in obtained the promised inheritance of Land. This promise of Land Inheritance is very important for us because man exists as a temporary living soul, a combination of spirit inhabiting Ground, that is, enlivened flesh that has no permanent existence.

Of course, we are specifically told by Paul that Messiah Yahushua is Abraham's Seed.

And we are further informed by Paul concerning the real nature of the Land Promise right here:
        Romans 4:13
        13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the World, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.
        No where does YAHWEH promise anything to Abraham about the Cosmos. This is interpretation on Paul's part. In Paul's thinking, the Promise of Land is a symbol for inheriting the World.

If it is possible for men to inherit the Orderly Arrangement, is it therefore possible for you and me to inherit the World or Orderly Arrangement which we do now possess? Is it possible for you and me to inherit the Land in which we dwell right here and now?

Sincerely, Spying

Comment

Prodigal Sons!

Hi Peacemaker,

Is it possible for you and me to inherit the Land in which we dwell right here and now?
          No, the physical bodies in which we do now sojourn are not our permanent inheritance, but our physical bodies do represent our permanent inheritance, and, therefore, they do have value.

Consider the Parable of the Prodigal Son right here in this context. All mankind is like unto a son who demands his inheritance before he is ready to receive it, and having received this inheritance, mankind squanders this inheritance. Our permanent inheritance is LIFE in a physical body, and each of us, that are born into this world, are given a taste of that inheritance to see what we will do with it. With what result? All mankind, save for Messiah and HIS ELECT, have squandered the gift of LIFE in riotous and selfish living. In the end, they all have died in their sins, have they not?

I remember your Father at the end of His Life. He stated that He wished that He had done more with His Life. I will venture to say that this is a fitting epitaph for the vast majority of men and women.

Will that epitaph also be yours? Will you also grow older and eventually get sick and die in your sins? Remember, the wages of sin is death. So, physical death is a sure sign that one has wasted the precious gift of LIFE in the flesh. Physical death, outside of martyrdom, is the reward of unrepentant prodigal sons.

Sincerely, Spying

Comment

Sharing LIFE NOW!

Hi Peacemaker,

Do you remember these words:
            He (Allen) has nothing to give me for all the years we were married but a run down house and a house payment. I'm angry about that and I would like to scream at him for messing up my life. The tears are burning in my eyes right now. He has taken so much from me. He took my health, my identity, my emotions, my spirituality and I let him. I turned over all of my power to him and it got me nowhere. I'm responsible for staying so long and putting up with everything. I regret that. I feel alone and I'm scared about my finances and whether or not I can make things work. It wasn't supposed to end up this way. At this time in my life I wanted to be enjoying myself and instead I am having to take care of me and the kids. How could a man who had a family live his whole life and have nothing to show for it? (December, 2003)
            I was unaware of these feelings prior to your leaving me, but I was aware of the depth of your frustration with me. I remember you asking me almost everyday if I would look for a job that day, and almost everyday I lied to you with the expression of good intentions. Finally, I did tell you that what I was doing (in study and writing) was very important to us and to our family.

At that time, I did not know about LIFE NOW, but I could sense its existence. How could anyone seeing LIFE NOW from afar not immediately put down everything and go to investigate the wonder of it all? It took me about 2 weeks after you left me to understand my grave mistake, not my searching into LIFE NOW, but rather my neglect of you and your concerns. I saw that a man could not have LIFE without first loving his wife as himself. So I repented of my neglect, and when I told you about my repentance, you replied that you did not understand how I could give up studying and writing if it was really so important. You no longer had the power to believe me so I set about to make my words to you believable, in other words, I set about to let my actions speak instead of my words.

LIFE NOW does involve seeing and believing. Nothing comes about without belief, but what we accomplish or do gives substance to our belief. What we do gives our spirit a body in which to dwell. If we do that which is good and right, we make our body a fit dwelling place. If we do that which is evil and wrong, we destroy our dwelling place. This applies to our physical bodies, but it also applies equally to a marriage as a dwelling place.

Do you remember right prior to our divorce when we met at Pasta House, and I attempted to tell you about LIFE NOW. You laughed with a beautiful laugh, and you asked me:
            Who believes that?
            I knew right then that I could fulfill your request and give you the divorce that you desired eventhough every fiber of my being was still dedicated to working to make our marriage a fit dwelling place for the both of us.

What if LIFE NOW in the flesh is true? There are many things that I failed to give to you, Peacemaker, and even now I cannot give you LIFE NOW because LIFE NOW is not mine to give, but I can make you aware of it through my words and my deeds.

If LIFE NOW is true, then I do have something to show for my life, do I not? What greater gift could one give to another than to share LIFE NOW in word and deed?

Sincerely, Spying

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Hi Rivivus,

Happy Birthday to you and Happy New Moon should we see the Moon tonight.

Sincerely, Dad

Comment

Choosing LIFE NOW For Us!

Hi Peacemaker,

Do you remember these words:
                I miss my Dad. His kind voice and also his humor. He taught me how to work hard and never give up. At the end of his life I know he needed me and depended on me to care for him and Mom. He told me he felt better when I was there with him - I'll aways remember him saying that to me. Relationships are everything in life. My relationship to God. His love for me and constant care give me peace and a quiet confidence. Allen's love for me has always been strong and his faithfulness is constant. He is a man with some weaknesses, but mostly he is a man with great courage. I know he doesn't see that but I do. God chose him because he is loyal, and he knows how to stay the course. His character is high and believes in God's word and understands the gospel like the Apostle Paul. He prayed and asked God to give him the understanding of Paul. God blessed him and answered his prayer. The gospel of the 3rd day is God's truth and he gave it to us through Allen (August, 2000)
                The Apostle Paul understood exactly how Messiah Yahushua knew beforehand that HE would be killed and buried and then arise from the dead on the 3rd Day. How is it that anyone like myself could possess the same knowledge and understanding? These things are wonderful gifts of the Spirit.

Paul Himself acknowledged this concerning the knowledge of a man:
                1 Corinthians 2:9-12
                9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which ELOHIM hath prepared for them that love him. (Isaiah 64:4)
                10 But ELOHIM hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of ELOHIM.
                11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of ELOHIM knoweth no man, but the Spirit of ELOHIM.
                12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of ELOHIM; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of ELOHIM. (This is especially true of LIFE NOW!)
                Recently, I have devoted considerable time to several forums which teach reincarnation. Of course, I am opposed to this demonic teaching. Those that believe in reincarnation would say that I myself am the reincarnation of Paul since I am blessed to know the things of Paul. I have an alternate explanation.

Do you remember this saying of Paul?:
                Philippians 1:21
                21 For to me to live is Messiah, and to die is gain. (profit or increase)
                My Father-in-Law was a living soul as long as He lived. When He died, He became a dead soul, and His spirit, the very spirit that gave life to His flesh, went back to ELOHIM, the source of all spirit. This spirit carried everything about your Father, every thought, word, and deed back to ELOHIM.

Paul above in speaking of martyrdom indicates that that there is increase or profit when the spirit goes back to ELOHIM. Why? The spirit is seed, and this spirit can be resown in others, and this is how I know the things of Paul. I received a portion of Paul's spirit, not His whole spirit. Paul's spirit is given to many, not just to me, and this is why there is great profit or increase in martyrdom.

So, I am not a reincarnation of Paul. I received my spirit from my Father and my Mother when His sperm entered the ovum of my Mother. It is of interest here that science has discovered that it is the ovum which determines or allows the sperm to enter the ovum. So, in conception as in a marriage, it is the woman that chooses. In conception, the spirit in the ovum recognizes the spirit in the sperm and chooses to be one with that spirit. Thus, each human being is totally unique. We each are one of a kind, that is, until we enter into marriage where the two become one just as in conception.

What happens when the Holy Spirit enters each of us? It is just like in conception or in a marriage where a unique individual or a unique relationship is created. There is unification of spirit because Messiah Yahushua has chosen us. This is true spiritual intimacy, and this is how we can know the deep things of YAHWEH ELOHIM.

There is something very exciting about the gift of Holy Spirit. It is the spirit with gives life. If Messiah chooses to give us additional spirit, how long can we now live in the flesh? Now, it is my turn to laugh, and I, just like you, possess a good laugh, do I not?

Sincerely, Spying

Comment

Eternal Unification!

Hi Peacemaker,

There is unification of spirit in marriage as long as the two are walking together in faithfulness. Why do we experience this marriage? Why does unification of spirit take place for us in marriage? Did we ever experience unification of spirit in our marriage?

I know that you personally believe in growing older and eventually dying, and, like all good Pharisees, you then hope in the resurrection. Hoping in the resurrection is better than placing your hope in reincarnation, but, in the style of Colombo, I just have to ask here, when you are given a new physical body in the resurrection, by what power will you be able to maintain unification of your spirit with your new physicality?

I know, in the resurrection, all our problems go away, right/wrong/maybe?

Even if that were the case, what will influence each of us to keep and maintain the same physical body for an eternity? Do you think that maybe we might need some help and motivation to endure someplace down the line?

What values does it take to keep the same body in the resurrection? Are there any activities that tend to disrupt unification of spirit with physicality? How do we learn to overcome these activities? Are there certain principles that must be followed should we choose to keep the same physical body? What think ye?

Sincerely, Spying

Comment

Divine Offspring!

Hi Peacemaker,

Obviously, according to these words of Messiah, our marriages in the flesh exist not to teach us concerning any future marriage in the resurrection:
                    Matthew 22:29-30
                    29 Yahushua answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of ELOHIM.
                    30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of ELOHIM in heaven.
                    So, why marriage in the flesh? I see two major reasons:
                    • Marriage in the flesh exists to teach us that unity with physicality can only be maintained through following certain principles with and for each other. Of course, I am speaking here of the unity of our spirits with our post resurrection physical bodies. Our physical marriages show us in miniature how to successfully maintain this unity through building the marriage and avoiding the death or the loss of the unity of the marriage. Accordingly, we do learn that we are not alone in this endeavor, and we do thereby learn that we are totally dependent upon one another for the successful unity of our spirit with our future body!
                    • And marriage in the flesh exists to bring about divine offspring. The world or universe that we see is not the world that will exist after the resurrection is complete. The future world belongs to Abraham and His Seed, which is Messiah Yahushua. This future world is a completely restored world. The unity of the ELOHIM was destroyed through rebellion and sin. This destruction of unity is death, that is, all of physicality was subjected to futility through the loss of spirit released or taken from the ELOHIM in the rebellion that occurred long ago. The Restoration (Acts 3:21) is accomplished through Divine Offspring, and these Divine Beings (Malachi 2:15) come to be through our physical marriages (1 Timothy 2:15). These Divine Beings are the ELECT, The CHOSEN ONES!
                    Sincerely, Spying

Comment

Holy Seed!

Hi Peacemaker,

Messiah said this about marriage:
                      Matthew 19:3-6
                      3 The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?
                      4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
                      5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
                      6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore ELOHIM hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
                      The Resurrected Messiah Yahushua is the restored YAHWEH ELOHIM. Within this restored ELOHIM are the Spirits of Just or Righteous Men made whole or perfect (Hebrews 12:23). This Assembly or Gathering is complete, and it is my hope that we both are part of this Gathering; eventhough, for us as well as for others, this must still be worked out in time. This Gathering of Just Men into ONE ELOHIM through the work of Messiah Yahushua makes manifest the FATHER HIMSELF, and this is the very ELOHIM that does yet join some men and women together in marriage.

Why do I say "some" men and woman and not "all"? I say this because of these words:
                      Luke 17:26-27
                      26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
                      27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
                      Was ELOHIM the source for the joining together for the above marriages during the days of Noah? I don't think so.

Along this line of reasoning consider here these marriages:
                      Ezra 9:1-2
                      1 Now when these things were done, the princes came to me, saying, The people of Israel, and the priests, and the Levites, have not separated themselves from the people of the lands, doing according to their abominations, even of the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Jebusites, the Ammonites, the Moabites, the Egyptians, and the Amorites.
                      2 For they have taken of their daughters for themselves, and for their sons: so that the holy seed have mingled themselves with the people of those lands: yea, the hand of the princes and rulers hath been chief in this trespass.
                      These "strange wives" (Ezra 10:2) were married not according to the Word of YAHWEH ELOHIM; therefore, all these marriages were put asunder by the Children of Israel. Why?

Notice "the Holy Seed" in reference to the Children of Israel. Holy Seed existed in the Children of Israel, and the Holy Seed is Messiah Yahushua. The Holy Spirit brought the sperm of Joseph to the egg of Mary in Her Womb, and Messiah was conceived in Her Womb. Before Messiah was conceived, we can rightly say that Messiah was in the loins of HIS Fathers, Sons of Abraham through the line of Judah and in the womb of HIS Mother, the Daughters of Israel.

Peacemaker, the Great Flood came to protect or save the Holy Seed which originally was placed in Adam and Eve and brought together in their marriage. All the laws which surround marriage and which protect the sanctity of marriage and which promote faithfulness in marriage exist to ensure the survival of the Holy Seed.

Now, that Messiah has appeared, what does all this have to do with us and with our marriage? Messiah Yahushua, through HIS wonderful work, greatly enlarged the Holy Seed and made it possible for each of us to appear in time. HIS conception is typical of the great care extended to the ELECT so that we might also come forth as physical Sons and Daughters of Abraham. I realize that we are Gentiles, but our roots also go back to Abraham and Sarah, that is, if we are a part of the ELECT, and if we indeed are a part of the ELECT, we like Messiah Yahushua actually originated in YAHWEH ELOHIM in WHOM we previously existed and had our being.

I tell you this because I believe it to be the truth, and I also say this in opposition to those who believe in reincarnation and universalism.

If we are indeed a part of the ELECT, then great care was extended to us to bring about our marriage so that more Holy Seed may come forth from us.

Do you think that Messiah Yahushua, Our YAHWEH and Our ELOHIM, therefore joined us together in marriage?

Sincerely, Spying

Comment

Growing Older Together And Living!

Hi Peacemaker,

I believe that HE did join us together in marriage; therefore, such marriages should not easily be put asunder, either by those within the marriage and those outside the marriage. There is great danger here.

While I granted you a divorce, I have not put my marriage asunder. I granted you a divorce because of your unbelief and because of your desire to depart, but this has little bearing on my responsibilities to you as a husband and on my continued responsibilities to YAHWEH Messiah Yahushua as a husband and father.

Our divorce was simply the fulfillment of your desire, and my faithfulness to you after the divorce has been accomplished to fulfill a number of desires. My faithfulness may save your life. I also desire that my children ultimately recognize that we must keep our word. This requires personal sacrifice.

It is my desire that you might with time come to a knowledge and belief of the truth and thus be saved. I have no pleasure in watching you grow older and eventually getting sick unto death. Why should you die, when you can repent of your wantonness (1 Timothy 5:15) and live. I know that I warned you of this before our divorce.

I also desire to be married again, knowing that I am free to marry (1 Corinthians 7:15), but I am restricted by Messiah concerning marriage. I cannot marry a unbeliever; thus, my options are severely limited unless Messiah Yahushua should bring a Believer into my life. Therefore, I wait for HIM, and while waiting for HIM, surely, I can wait for you. I do not presently know anyone else that I would rather grow older with and live.

Sincerely, Allen

Comment

Those From Above!

Hi Peacemaker,

I am taking the liberty of reposting here several posts that I made on another forum with you and others that I love in mind:
                          Hi Frankallisone,

Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

John 8 is loaded. Please notice the difference between the English translation of the Greek and what the Greek actually says:

John 8:24
                          24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am, ye shall die in your sins.

Do you see the little addition in the first sentence?

Take note also of the previous verse:

John 8:23
                          23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

Now, jump ahead a little and notice these words:

John 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

Two classes do exist:

* Those from above
                          * Those from beneath

Those from above hear (Verse 43 of Chapter 8) and keep the words of Yahushua:

John 8:51
                          51 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.

I have heard, and I am in the process of keeping; therefore, do I have the right to possess the EGO of Messiah Yahushua? Can I also say with HIM, EGO EIMI, that is, I AM?

Thanking you in advance for your reply, I am,

Sincerely, Latuwr
                          Peacemaker, are you "from above" and have you kept the saying of Messiah Yahushua?:

Matthew 19:6
                          6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore ELOHIM hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

Did you put asunder your marriage with me?

Thanking you in advance for your reply, I am,

Sincerely, Allen

Comment

Test Post

Hi Everyone,

This is a test post to see if the number of views does change on older threads.

Thanks, Spying

Comment

Working...
                            X