X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the incorruptible sperm makes an incorruptible seed

i had a wonderfull holiday.
    ---------------------------
    now for some practical instruction that separates the mature men from the childish religious boys and the unhelpfull rhetoric.
    SHALL we go ''Practical''? - lets walk the walk hey~!
    some new interesting words to investigate
    open heaven
    abundant life
    2 verses come to mind that would make these two co-join....not that many will see this...but the connection is there.
    but first to understand this amazing word.

incorruptible.

: incapable of corruption
    : not subject to decay or dissolution
    : incapable of being bribed or morally corrupted
    freedom, escaping, liberty.
    incapable of being corrupt.
    and not subjected to decay.
    = open heaven and life abundant. amen. this comes from the divine sperm, impregnated into a believer/overcomer and this sperm seed comes up into maturity by the walking in practical steps that contain no religion, no talk, but a divinely directed walk that leads INTO COMPLETENESS

I hate religion but i do love practicing to be wise unto salvation.
    so~~~ to be saved needs WISE WISDOM to florish within a Believer/Overcomer.

TO BE WISE means to understand Abba's secrets found in Deut.
    Deut 29:29 that "the secret things belong unto the Lord our God, but the things which are revealed belong to us and to our children for ever.''
    In bible Numerics #29 - departure....mentioned twice.
    revelation belongs to HIS CHILDREN ~ not mere men who cannot depart from their deceived souls to be saved. Let us leave the mere men to their own devices and let us proceed into WHOLENESS AND COMPLETENESS AND MATURITY - under the New Covenant High Priest and His living people. amen.

is it Abba's plan for people to die and go to heaven?
    or
    Is it Abba's plan to Be made in the Image of Christ Yahushua and to subdue all things even that last enemy called death?
    This is what ye need to have fixed into your mind.
    Not as a preacher says,
    Not as I say but as Abba will indicate into your heart - His process called regeneration.

Only u can decide for yourself - if ye wish to remain alive, completed in all manner of wholeness and come forth as Mature and blameless sons + very capable of being about the Father's busines of subdue-ing and overcoming this world~ let us then proceed.

these revelations and investigations and seekings shall perhaps help your path, but i am only a teller, not a converter.

I know my path...now what of yours?
    Are ye ready for LIFE ABUNDANT? and are ye ready to practice your walk?

I walk In Life Abundant Jh. 10v10

the tithe/the storehouses/life abundant/2 verses = open heaven

to be wise, to understand - what to do as Yahushua understood how to be real in an unreal world- and how to remain real in this unreal world.
    here is a Believer/Overcomer's walk into REALITY.

THE bible says '' do not be partakers of this world''....there is a better way....
    here is this better way
    The co-joined verses are Mal. 3 v 10 and Jhn 10 v 10.

Mal 3:10
    ''Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that [there shall] not [be room] enough [to receive it].''

and

Jhn 10:10
    The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have [it] more abundantly.

The way to receive this open heaven is to ''bring all the tithes into the storehouse'' - now preachers teach to tithe to them but that is not the truest meaning because if we seek we find that ''to tithe'' is to give all....and this has nothing to do with money nor goods in the truest sense but to give all our mind over, or, to yield up our mind and it's death-gene to Abba.

when we do this correctly this is what happens.

Mal 3:11
    And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.

Also doing this ''tithing'' we now have the GOOD SHEPHERD.

Jhn 10:11
    I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

THESE VERSES are speaking to our spiritual man within.
    They can speak to the outer man too, but we are NOT PARTAKERS of this world - only passing thru it as sojourners.

When Malachi was written the way into the Holiest was not opened - it took the cross to do this and for His people to receive the Holy Spirit and be born again by an incorruptible seed.

You know that, Yahushua told us ''where heaven is''- heaven in within you He said.
    This heaven has to be OPENED.....WHEN IT IS... a storehouse appears of HIS ABUNDANT LIFE, so much so, there shall not be room enough to receive it.

The veil [in us - His temple] has to be rent.
    Our death mind removed and now to partake of the Tree of Life by using the Christ mind that deletes the death gene. When we do this we become ''the priesthood clothed in Linen''. Our steps are ordered and we learn how to walk here in THE WISDOM OF CHRIST.
    We are now able to learn how to ''choose correctly'' for the Holy Spirit is breathing His life into His people.....this is called putting off mortal and putting on immortal.
    A change is occuring - this priesthood may yet appear ''ordinary'' however, when asked to minister out they become encapsulated in HIS LIFE AND LIGHT - that is seen in enemy territory.
    It is not about external law keeping and works - no - it is about becoming LIGHT our whole BE-ing changed over from mortals into superhero immortals [THE DEFEATERS /THE VICTORIOUS] who contain the exact same lifeforce as Yahushua walked in here. CALLED~ HOW TO SUBDUE all things. He lived in the body of reality seen in Math 17 on the Mt of Transfiguration - THAT IS OUR REALITY AND GOAL.
    We need to be balanced by walking the road into His perfections. It is possible, to walk into real life.

The veil in the Temple was a man's handspan in thickness - this veil has to be rent in us - therefore it would be impossible for man to do this therefore to rent such a veil with such thickness in it, would need an incorruptible sperm seed to penetrate this thickness and destroy it gradually. It begins with a tiny rent and as the seed grows in our mind, so the veil is torn faster and faster. The more we obey the faster the renting.

Comment

the tree of life - is a tree - but a tree has many leaves + BRANCHES

2 items
      #1 open heaven
      and
      #2 abundant life are leaves from the Tree of Life.

''I looked and a Door was opened in Heaven'' Rev 4
      opened in us - a doorway opened up in us BY THE SPERM OF THE INCORRUPTIBLE SEED = to show us how to use ''our heaven properly'' within.
      The bible is a path for our inner spiritual man to mature and become joined back to his helpmeet as Yahushua was completed and whole.

The bible talks to our spiritual man within and allows the Christ to appear within.
      Ofcourse ~~~ This Christ is a matured spiritual man co-joined or married to his helpmeet THE SOUL = a finished product.

Not many can understand this because they always stay on the lowest run of the ascension ladder and remain childish and unbalanced.

therefore we need the Holy Spirit to REFORM us back to ONE NEW MAN = meaning our soul saved into a helpmeet and our spiritual man now IN FULL CONTROL AS the true husband. This is how Yahushua walked on earth and displayed Himself to others as our example on the Mt. of Transfiguration [Math 17]
      The door mentioned is an OPENING into the CHRISTMIND and how to overcome the death gene.
      The word used is here for heaven is ouranos
      and it means ELEVATION - elevation of our mind

an elevator
      a lift
      ummm [a man called david field WROTE SOME edifying stuff on ''the lifter of my head''.]
      ''the lifter of our head'' - is our new awareness of how to live differently, and as a supernatural hero and a believing warrior here on earth - today~!

Here is a practical example for all believers about the new options available to them thru the cross and Yahushua as our Sabbath rest - notice how HIS MIND - THE CHRIST MIND ALTERED the whole entire situation for one man who had the holy spirit at work in him.
      Gene 40:13
      within three days Pharaoh will lift up your head and restore you to your office; and you shall place Pharaoh's cup in his hand as formerly, when you were his butler
      3 days
      restoration
      lifting up of the head
      into your office.

So~ now to consider the alternative ok....
      here is mere man.

Job 10:15
      If I am wicked, woe to me!
      If I am righteous, I cannot lift up my head, for I am filled with disgrace and look upon my affliction.
      A mere man cannot LIFT UP HIS OWN HEAD - he remains disgraced and afflicted.

Can ye see the difference of THE MERE MAN'S MIND to the alternative of THE CHRISTMIND in us.
      [i do hope so]

A Believer must be quickened, as the thick un-natural veil over their mind is rent so that the active power of the Holy Spirit can place the incorruptible seed in our mind so we become THE LIVING, UNDER THE GOD OF THE LIVING. amen

can ye understand this please?

A Believer simply understands this because A TRUMPET sounds in their ear.
      Should u miss it - the reason is because you cannot hear it in the 1st place however if ye do hear it let us proceed amen.
      The trumpet sounds out saying over and over.
      ''Please get out of the worldly ways of natural earthy thinking and become elevated to the Christ thinking."
      This whole scene is to benefit others.
      Believing Overcomers have to be forerunners Like John the B. and repent and prepare the way.
      THIS IS A GREATER MINISTRY - TO BENEFIT OTHERS. to help mankind be set free.

These fore-runners have to fit this description ok?
      "HE [ the devil] CAME AND FOUND NO PLACE IN ME.[Yahushua]"
      &
      "GIVE NO PLACE TO THE DEVIL."
      I could write this.
      ''The devil came but could find no place in Lucy Smith or Lucy Smith gives no place to the devil'' = We know that this is the outcome of HIS WORKMANSHIP and the race won - however there is many hard yards to work thru in our progression to be found in this finished state of His Grace abounding amen
      Get thee behind me Satan, you savour not the things of God, but the things of men. (Mark 8:33
      so there is actually a generation ''to come''... who shall do everything necessary - called ''a created people of praise''.
      Psalm 102:18
      This will be written for the generation to come,
      That - Ps 3:3
      ''But thou, O LORD, art a shield about me, my glory, and the lifter of my head.

is this generation to come: and a people which shall be created . how good is that~!
      did ye see this?
      an opened heaven within
      created by a believer given an incorruptible sperm that grows into a Mature seed from the loins of Yahushua
      a new mind, not the mind of death as mere man has.
      a new mind elevated into thinking as Yahushua did in all things.
      then with all this happening...................
      Abba is A SHIELD ABOUT HIS BELIEVER AND this believer IS now CALLED ''MY GLORY''.
      This is all happening NOW AS His ''warrior's of His light and life are prepared '' amen

if we look here at the bible numerics of this verse..
      Ps 3:3
      ''But thou, O LORD, art a shield about me, my glory, and the lifter of my head.
      #3 in BN is completeness... now it is 2x's completed completely.... just from this 1 verse we can find divine inspiritation....see THE REGENERATION of our mind is essential to our practical progress amen

Comment

open heaven within - forerunners who prepare the way

our mere man's unbalanced mind needs to ''go on a holiday'' so that a NEW MIND can enter into the WONDERFULL THINGS ABBA has in store of those who love His Dear Son.

let us go practical and get some results.
        Lets not talk but walk correctly... here is how~!
        Each day we are faced with many things that we dont want there..[notice our persona likes everything to be ''perfect'']. These items/situations/circumstances have many names ofcourse, and the mere man's mind finds such situations very difficult to handle as he was never made to ''handle abnormal events'' in the 1st place.
        Man was made for ONENESS with his True Father - it is only in that place man works perfectly.
        The culprit is our wayward deceived soul-mind, our religious belief and ignorances - HEALING has to happen~!

We have to recognise THE ENEMY is in our bathroom mirror~ and then do something about this inner threat~! that seeks to destroy us.

When we look into our mirror we have to see CHRISTPOWER not mere man's control;
        One of the 1st lessons the Holy Spirit shall preach to His believer on is these verses.
        Matthews 11:28-29
        yep, this comes up first so that our rest - sabbath rest- is entered into - for if this is not done 1st we go nowhere but stay ignorant and unbalanced and basically dead on No. 1 run of the ladder.
        WE HAVE TO GIVE UP our burden be it 1 or 1 million - just give them all up.
        THIS IS OUR PATH INTO HIS REST.
        why?
        because NOW HE IS IN CONTROL over all our burdens and HE KNOWS HOW TO HANDLE THEM - we dont.
        THAT IS WHY, it is essential not to keep a day [that is a delusion of OT works] but KEEP HOLY by resting in HIM and His divine ability to save us.

Allow me to paint this picture. Here is an example only of a sin, we all can recognise~!
        for instance say we have a problem of ....stealing....
        We want to steal stuff from stores.
        THIS IS AN EVIL BURDEN we want it removed so we are no longer tempted to steal again.
        ''COME UNTO ME, AND I WILL GIVE YOU REST'' here is how our sabbath keeping now works. So we do this with prayers and then Believe HE WILL TAKE THIS unholiness from us. However we shall get tested on lightfingeredness- so the test comes, and we most likely shall fail but grace will abound and after ''a little while'' Christ shall appear IN us, so the enemy ceases. Herein is our Sabbath rest - WE REST from being a thief.
        Now i just give this as an example, for practical purposes only for there are many other sins and habits and temptations to pass and have defeated in us.
        We are as filthy rages however Grace does abound and this is His grace working in His vessels.
        Yahushua HAS TO BE OUR SABBATH REST - OUR HOLINESS DEPENDS UPON IT TODAY~! BECAUSE we cannot unburden ourself nor save ourself ONLY HE CAN SAVE US and stop our sinning-burdens being burdens and DELIVER US FROM ALL EVIL - BECAUSE ONLY HE IS GREATER THAN all evil. HE defeated it at the Cross.

then we are too.
        Take My yoke upon you and learn of Me,
        see this .. having done this burden-giving-over and perservered with it - we learn of HIM.
        SO~~ suddenly WE CAN UNDERSTAND THIS AND WILLING GIVE HIM our burdens and be made whole. Ofcourse knowing there are hard yards between the 2.
        Unless we do this - we cannot learn of Him - SEE THIS?

We have to do this, we cannot bypass this lesson - it is a necessary step -entering into the sabbath rest is all part of our recreation.
        the reason i am stressin' this so deeply is - this very act, this dire action, this very amazing action - gives rest to our deceived and controlling souls. This act from us - SETS OUR SOUL INTO DECLINE OR PUT ANOTHER WAY - DEATH IS DECLINING WITHIN OUR LIVES AND *THE* LIFE IS POURING IN.
        The life is pouring in because now there is no hinderances to stop THE LIFE from doing its work.
        It is this action called ''free grace'' we can be saved.
        meaning
        Grace is abounbding as we LEARN OF HIM, we gain understandiong from Him and open ourself up to His stewardship and shepherding - repenting from sins the Holy Spirit is unearthing in our lives then giving these as burdens to HIm who shall defeat them for us and saves us from them. amen.

All this action on our behalf makes us.
        , “I have been crucified with Christ'' - i no longer live stuff
        Because I have given up my controlled soul eve - sent it out on a vacation and discovered A NEW SOUL, A SUBDUED SOUL, A SUBMITTED SOUL and a helpmeet.
        When u get this revelation the struggle ends - give over your sins as burdens - grace shall abound over u as your press on regardless into His rest by allow HIM to defeat the power of darkness as you rest IN HIS VICTORY - DEAD to sin now as you progress into His maturity amen

This action shall then show up inside your lives as Blessings and as fruit from the vine and as wisdom in gaining*the* life abundant. It will never show up as bad fruit, nor a long line of rotten fruit because bad fruit comes from disobediences -Yahushua said~!.A life devoted to rotten fruit bearing is a solemn charge against that person 4 u c without blessings and a wonderfull fruit bearing life none can glorify the Father.
        "Every branch in Me that beareth not fruit he taketh away."
        death is inside all barren and fruitless and rotten fruit lives - that is one sad fact.
        The branches must bear this.
        "Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God..."
        Do we bear dreadfull lives as a witness out before all others IF we are in rightstanding?
        only u can answer this question hey?
        We are [by Grace] to become His Sons.... no longer beguiled by a reptilian mind of the snake.

His People MUST HAVE FRUITS THAT REMAIN~! AS THE BRIGHTNESS OF HER GLORY~!

Comment

cont, open heaven/fruits that remain/a different mindset?

a mind that is now thinking differently than this human world.
          a mind that has been reprogrammed into the divine ways of thinking
          a mind that is set to follow a new way of life and living
          a mind that no longer accepts the same standards it did before
          a mind that progressvely dwells in the reality realm amen.
          ---------------------------------------------------
          the new mind that has progressive thinking sees the secrets the NT holds.

Rom 8:11
          ''But if the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, He that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by His Spirit that dwelleth in you''.
          the ''quickened mortal body'' - is revealed.
          the ''brought to life'' mortal body is revealed to you by the Holy Spirit.
          the LIFE of Yahushua has the same component or ingredient.

The Holy Spirit makes a Believing overcoming person see this verse and then explains this verse and how to live in this verse.

1Co 15:53
          ''For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality''.
          The new ways of thinking does this u see.
          and then to add further we have this next verse.
          1Co 15:54
          ''So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.''
          The Holy Spirit makes His Believers understand that ''death'' is found in carnal/fleshy thinking.
          Therefore it is in our very best interests to deny, cease, delete every thought that goes against the true Promises to a believer found in the NT.
          death works in 1 group
          The Life works in 1 group.

death works on 1 group because of their carnal addiction.

The Believer has to denounce their carnal addiction and be set free from the drug called ''carnalmindedness'.
          These believers can no longer be helpless chattel, because their Saviour was not.

We also have to understand very few actually escape the captor.
          there is Goodnews though
          '' I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
          Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.''

There is a small remnant.
          The Holy Spirit gives them glimpses into THE REALITY OF THE REAL WORLD amen. The open heaven, the rent veil, the incorruptible sperm that turns into a maturing seed makes this possible as the thickness of evil, is turned back and away from them =delivered from evil.

so when this these ''glimpes of reality'' occur a believer then does this.
          ''From the days of John the Baptist until the present time the kingdom of heaven has endured violent assault, and violent men seize it by force as a precious prize. A share in the heavenly kingdom is sought for with most ardent zeal and intense exertion''.
          Matthew 11:12 [Amp].
          ''a precious prize''
          ''ardent zeal''
          ''intense exertion''.

descibe such people, who press in and press on regardless of this world and its views.

Recently i visited some old familar places i had not done in serveral years and i expected these places to be the same, as the fond memories i had of them, but alas~!
          they were not the same but had detoriated and it was so sad to see.
          So I asked the present staff ''what has happened to this place'' and this person said ''the new owners changed the place and brought in their own ideas and raised the prices''.
          I said '' if u buy a succesfull business u never change it, because that is the very reason why you bought it in the first place, because It was a success''

I give this as an example to show us what the new owners have done to ''christianity'' - they came in and changed it, and then raised the price, so it detoriated
          can u see that ?
          CHRIST - ianity u see it is all about CHRIST APPEARING IN A GROUP OF PEOPLE or put another way ''the anointing appearing'' - the same anointing that sets men free from their flesh and death ways.

The anointing appears in a Believer, as they cease all their dead brained activities and so they are now released into a new mind that sets them free of death.
          ''When He ascended up on high, He led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.
          He gives His own anointing called ''the CHRIST'' as a gift to men who believe.
          Only when this CHRIST anointing appears in a Believer [ as incorruptible sperm] can changes happen.
          ''The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God.''

Comment

the anointing 'christ' has to appear in a believer....as per

He gives His own anointing called ''the CHRIST'' as a gift to men who believe.
            you know u have this gift.
            Father leaves nothing to chance nor fantasy nor hit and miss, but positively proclaims such a promise over His Believers so they cannot fail to understand HIS MESSAGE/WILL/PLAN over their lives - ''these are on a mission from God''.
            THEY KNOW THEIR MISSION. amen.

''But if the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, He that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by His Spirit that dwelleth in you.''
            The resurrection and walking in the *NOW* OF IT happens here on earth to those who believe -btw- they are not mistaken nor deceived, for the divine fruit begins to appear in them and thru them amen.
            It overflows in great abundances not only in their lives but in their spirit as well.
            It is like an unstoppable flowing ,
            *a river of life,
            *gushing out,
            u can feel it's outpouring, sometimes it is overwhelming and I now believe an OVERCOMER has to be prepared to hold such a life outflowing by having the strength of Yahushua to do so.

Man has been badly weakened u see.
            His back has been broken by the abuse of evil so he is stooped over, bent over and limp and trapped inside his situations.

His frame was meant to hold the strength of Abba as Yahushua.

To be ALIVE NEEDS DIVINE STRENGTH.
            why?
            * BEING PRODUCTIVE
            * HELPING OTHERS
            * BEING JOYFULL AD ANXIOUS FOR NOTHING as The LIFE GIVEN TO OUR MORTAL body.
            * ABBA DEALS WITH THIS NOW = to be quickened.
            * ABBA TO DWELL IN YOU, as He did in Yahushua.
            * DWELLING - A PERMANENT RESIDENCE. - THEN HE makes alive our mortal body.
            * Freedom now~! NOW.
            * Bring our body into subjection.
            * MAKE IT A SERVANT.
            * TO PHYSICALLY MANIFEST a quickened body.

umm.
            The resurrection is not past nor future so to speak for a Believer, because they KNOW it is now - for now, is walking in the Presence of their real Father.

Once a Believer has been told, nothing is ''out-of-reach'' for them as they are becoming His workmanship.

To be IN THE ORDER OF MELCHEDEZECK, *NOW* has to take place here for all our ''deaths'' must be defeated here. Father shall make u know IF u are in this order so you can plan your steps accordingly. *NOW* has to be a preparation today in a believers life so all death is defeated in them = the resurrection of the Just.
            Apostle John is teaching some the real meaning of the NT Gospel and how it works by his messages of LIFE.
            ONCE THAT KINGDOM door is opened no man can shut it up for any believer.
            In this teaching no outward cares are to be taken as nothing of this world is real nor in His Kingdom.
            It is a hard thing to cast off our outward cares but it does happen, and then the will of the Father flows thru and brings His Life abundant with it.
            Believing people who have been abused, big time know great freedom for the 1st time They are so gratefull for their releasing and the removal of their grave clothes.

Isa. 55:3,
            ‘Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure (confirmed) mercies of David."

Comment

removal of our grave clothes is a wonder and blessing

to be well able to put off mortal and then have the divine opportunity to put on immortal here and now for immortal has no death in it but life everlasting.

it is a descriptuve word of continuous life without ending at any time. Immortal is the very nature of our real Father.
              TODAY this must happen.

This walk has to be practiced ofcourse.
              Father takes a sword to all mortal parts of our lives and slays all those bits HE FINDS OFFENSIVE.
              He will highlight some part of us that is not well pleasing and then SLAY IT from our lives.
              Ofcourse this is a process, some bits get erased quickly and other sins hang about, that is when ''chastenings'' happen as we linger longer and dilly dally to some abhorent thing that needs to go because it mars our perfecting.
              Ofcourse this takes many lessons and step by wonderfull step healing does happen and the miracles of LIFE do appear in us. amen.

I think of Noah how he plodded along for such a long time, getting things ready not only for himself but for his family too. Other people would have had their own form of religion then, but only Noah heard ''what to do and did it'' and 8 people were saved.
              Men have their religions today too.
              * who is saved?
              * WHO has liberty from their situations and sins?
              * who can walk as Messiah? name one.
              Let us inspect these Messiah's ~ ~bring them out and show us.
              No.
              none can be brought forth can they, not one.
              Yet religion florishes.
              so much effort so much learning and pomp and rules ''we must do'' yet who is like the Saviour in work and in deed?
              dont ye think it is really false advertising?
              Why do i wish to live under a product that is advertised and false?

why not learn OF HIM. ATLEAST TRY.
              we are asked to do this ''LEARN OF ME''.

Learn of Me.

Learn of Me.

Learn of Me.

i do. not a day goes past when i dont learn some wonderfull thing of HIM.
              but i am not very old in HIM, to tell the truth I am but a child as i wasted too many years dillying. Alas. Thinking a different way than His ways of thinking. Now i an learning not too.
              I am in progress and arising out from my death and into His life. I am not finished yet, but one thing i do know - i would love to be with or meet ''finished saints''. Those He has hidden and ''on hold''.
              gathered together - not with the religious who perish but with LIFERS.
              do not be yoked to an unbeliever

- Do not let our Spiritual man [ the believer] to be unevenly yoked any longer our 5 senses soul [ the unbeliever]

Comment

to be finished

is to learn how to live in NOW time. For Now is the eternal for it is always NOW.
                WALKING with God like Enoch did, was to walk NOW. Always NOW. His plans over us are NOW, as they are eternal plans.
                In fallen man Now is not all that significent, because people plan or look into tomorrow their future and imagine things over this ''what if'' something good or something evil they can imagine. But to be steadfast IN Christ only NOW is accpetable and it is very difficult to stay in Now.
                http://www.oremus.org/hymnal/n/n107.html

the eternal NOW IS '''TODAY'' and Yahushua said ''today'' MANY Times.
                We hear His voice in ''today''. When we do this - the real 'you' appears as His child.
                I read a comment that said this.
                The only time when Yahushua talks about the future is when He says, 'don't worry about it.'
                yes/no/maybe?

To ''overcome all things'' it is a requirement to LIVE IN 'NOW'.
                why?
                Christ is to dwell in us and where CHRIST IS - it is always NOW. [can ye understand that?}
                This understanding changes our senses, changes our thinking processes and aligns them into the Tree of Life.
                This is the foundational part of our regeneration processes. Each moment IN NOW, we are redeemed. i.e. say for instance u suffer from evil imaginations and they pound you and u get nowhere with them say ''this is not my thought, i dont accept this thinking'' and these evil thoughts shall cease - but u have to take authority over your thinking NOW.
                We have to become responsible to think as our inner spiritual man wills not our carnal-fleshy mind wills as mere man.

It is vital and critically important that we come to LIVE IN *NOW*.

- Do not let our Spiritual man [ the believer] to be unevenly yoked any longer our 5 senses soul [ the unbeliever]

Comment

when we subject our thinking to say NO to all evil thoughts

we manifest His heaven within and the curse of the law and the sin and death of Adam and the markmissing is deleted from our lives and blessings recorded in the NT follow. REWARDS for acts and deeds of obedience to the Law of Life

regeneration - to regrow back into our former blueprint and live without physically dying - till we receive our glorifid body - that is blameless at His coming.

You see ~~men have to understand the ''conditions'' of putting off THEIR mortal.
                  Their condition is founded in their minds - this mere man's mind has to be metmorphoo-ed into another form of mind - THE NEW MIND OF CHRIST-POWER.
                  All manner of religion cannot give anyone this CHRIST-power.
                  Abba shall tell you what He shall do with your mind - how He shall change it into HIS WAYS OF THINKING - to be co-joined as a son and a co-heir. Nothing of any religious form can do this - that is impossible- for it takes a MIND CHANGE to adjust to all new and divine living conditions.
                  Even to smallest change shall bring forth abundant blessings. The smallest obedient step reaps a great reward.
                  With the regeneration of the mind and arising of the Spiritual man within - the body becomes changed to for it works - from the growing Spiritual Man into thinking like Abba, into body changing.... 3 IN 1 PACKAGE.

I shall rewrite this again for it is an amazing truth.
                  Even to smallest change shall bring forth abundant blessings.
                  The smallest obedient step reaps a great reward.

our body is the expression of the spiritual mind and man within.
                  it was originally ''wonderfully made''.
                  ‘I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well’ (Psalm 139:14).
                  A Believer/overcoming person is built upon a foundation that cannot be shaken. For upon this foundation of worshipping the Father in Spirit and in Truth the saints of Zion are built as it is a foundation not made with hands - and when our religious foundations are made by men's opinions and belief we die as they die. All masters and makers of creeds are dead. none escaped into SALVATION/LIBERTY/FREEDOM from the law of sin and death did they~! nope.
                  U see what most religious people have never understood is Father is looking for clients for the ORDER OF ENDLESS LIFE [Melchedezeckian Order] - there are many vacancies in this endless Life Order that needed to be filled.
                  kings and priests- sons of God and those morning stars need work and to be to be about their Father's business u see

Others knew of this mystery and said
                  'Behold what Love the FATHER has bestowed upon us.'
                  and u kinda have to read Ps 110 to get the gist of this whole scenerio. Father has to fill ZION up. Not with mere men, not with creed chUrch religion but A GROUP HE HAS HAND MADE HIMSELF.

Comment

I rather like this quote from

…mankind have been deceived by false and ignorant teachers who in the early days of the church corrupted the way of the Lord as the antediluvian sons of God did before the flood, who walked after the vain imaginations of their own evil hearts even as it is now.

The world is full of religion, but nearly empty of the true knowledge of God. There are many great revivals in which are developed a high degree of religious feeling, but unfortunately they are attended with a very low degree of scriptural knowledge and true religious intelligence. (p. 740)
                    by
                    Levi Rightmyer entitled,
                    ''The Light of Truth as Revealed in the Holy Scriptures''

CHRIST A PRIEST AFTER THE ORDER OF MELCHISEDEC

Now before any one can understand aright and correctly interpret these sayings, he must have knowledge of the Melchisedec order of priesthood, and of the patterns of things in the law.

Christ is a priest of the order of Melchisedec.

He entered upon that priesthood when he was born again from the dead, as it is written of him, ” Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee ” ; and again, ” Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.” (an immortal priest) (Ps. 110:4).

This priesthood was ordained and established before the days of Abraham, and its numbers were increased by one when Christ was raised from the dead, and will be further augmented when the body of Christ, the righteous of all ages past, are born from the dead as Christ was, which appears and is clearly taught in the song that the four beasts and four and twenty elders sung when they fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps and golden vials full of odors which are the prayers of saints.

Therefore it is said they sing a new song, saying, ” Thou art worthy to take the book and to open the seals thereof, for thou wast slain and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred and tongue and people and nation, and hast made us unto our God kings and priests, and we shall reign on the earth ” (Rev. 5: 9-10).

Here the calling and hope and work of those in the resurrection who are redeemed out of every kindred and people and nation, is plainly stated.

They are to be employed as kings and priests over mortal men in the earth, — kings and priests of the order of Melchisedec.
                    Kings are appointed to rule over others beneath them.
                    Priests are ordained for the purpose of ministering on behalf of sinners and those who repent and seek pardon from God, through a divinely appointed order of priesthood.
                    Christ is the high priest of the order of Melchisedec.
                    All his brethren will be kings and priests under him, and all the prayers and supplications of those under their supervision they present to the Father through Jesus Christ.
                    He is himself the antitypical golden altar of incense before the throne, the altar upon which the Melchisedec priests offer up the prayers of all saints as a sweet incense before God.

The angel which came and stood at the altar having a golden censer (8: 3), is one of Adam’s posterity raised to angelic equality, and is therefore an angel and so called.
                    He is a priest of the order of Melchisedec, but he offers much incense which is given to him, with the prayers of all saints, upon the golden altar which was before the throne. That altar is Christ. All prayers reach the Father through him only.

The angels that are engaged in the work of judgment, as they are brought to view in the Book of the Revelation, are angels from among men of our species, and as the angels in former ages were ministering spirits sent forth to minister for those who shall be heirs of salvation, even so in the ages to come will the angels of Adam’s race be employed, as Paul in his letter to the Hebrews testifies saying, ” For unto the angels hath he not put in subjection the world to come whereof we speak.”
                    The world to come is to be placed under the Melchisedec order of priests, consisting of Christ and his brethren.
                    Therefore all persons in times past from the beginning of the world, and during the times of Christ and his apostles, and since, — all who are called to God’s kingdom and glory are called to fill the positions of Melchisedec kings and priests in the ages to come under the Lord Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all, and to minister in those ages and generations on behalf of mortal men such as we are at the present time ; but before the righteous of past and present times can enter upon that employment, they must be first made perfect by resurrection from the dead as Christ has already been.

Moreover, if these hopes and expectations are not according to the faith and hopes of these times of the various sects and denominations, it is simply because mankind have been deceived by false and ignorant teachers who in the early days of the church corrupted the way of the Lord as the antediluvian sons of God did before the flood, who walked after the vain imaginations of their own evil hearts even as it is now. The world is full of religion, but nearly empty of the true knowledge of God. There are many great revivals in which are developed a high degree of religious feeling, but unfortunately they are attended with a very low degree of scriptural knowledge and true religious intelligence. (p. 739-40, link)

Comment

entering NOW, is really entering into the divine Order

you never walk past *now* - u always stay IN *now* and dont move out from *now* - it is a MUST. there are NO '''''what if's''''' in NOW for in Now u walk in the presence of reality.
                      This has to be a revelation to a Believer and then has to be practiced with patience to be perfected. amen.

Practice walking in NOW, WITH patience that is how a believer learns how to defeat their giants and how Christ is formed inside of them.
                      ummm.
                      our giant strongholds have to die on the cross.
                      BTW
                      David had 5 smooth stones from the brook but he only used one to slay the giant Goliath didn't he so What happened to the other 4 stones.? did you know that Goliath had another 4 brothers [Sam.21]

now shall i give u my 5 smooth stones that kill my giants
                      WHEN my giants raise up to slay me i say.......................
                      ''THAT IS NOT MY THOUGHT''
                      ''THIS IS NOT MY THINKING''
                      ''I DONT WANT THAT THOUGHT''
                      ''GET THEE BEHIND ME SATAN''
                      ''I WONT RECEIVED INJECTED THINKING''
                      by thinking this way now, Christ appears IN me and all my enemies flee at the apearing of Himself = christ's power *now* in me as the hope of Glory

YOU practice this and after a little while all evil ''what ifs'' and other evil imaginations shall cease to bother you. amen. Healing and regeneration is taking place. [Please learn this - because it is our freedom]
                      If your thought it is NOT about some wonderfull promises in the NT, reject it.
                      CHRIST APPEARS then IN us because we have been called out from evil vanity and condemnation to be His Glory.

consider this Plx.
                      the object of our carnal-flesh mind is to move us off the PROMISES OF FATHER TO HIS CHILD! to kill us~! so make no mistake about this

If you dont walk in NOW and in the LIFE OF NOW you lack all appreciation of Yahushua. why? because a lesser form or another form of a jesus has taken YAHUSHUA'S rightfull PLACE.

The true Yahushua is our High Priest NOW~! REALITY IS AVAILABLE *NOW*.
                      SO talking of this divine reality........
                      Did u ever notice Noah + family were the only ones [out of the entire world] who understood NOW and what to do as Noah heard how to escape the flood.
                      SO~ why didn't all the others hear too?
                      Because some form of religious apostacy ruled their ears.
                      SO~ now with this in mind remember Yahushua quoted '' as in the days of Noah'' ummmm. Therefore not too many shall HEAR HOW TO ESCAPE shall they for those giants have a stranglehold upon them and they dont have the 5 smooth stones to behead their evil controlling soul - [the flesh mind- and the Matrix at work in them]

SO! to be a Part of such an Order is to LIVETH.
                      2 Timothy 1:10
                      But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:
                      This is not a dead Order, still under the laws of sin and death but a LIVING ORDER - WE LIVETH. death has been overcome - BY LIVING IN THE *NOW* death is overcome for it cannot get a foothold into our life anymore.
                      NOW IS WALKING IN REALITY - your spiritual man is maturing and NOW he is controling the rebel soul within so she stops murdering him.

It would seem the 'christian church' still has her priests fashioned in Levi as they continue to die.
                      This is a lesser priesthood therefore sin and death still rule as it did under the laws of Moses to the jews.
                      Yahushua calls out His zion group from such apostacy and trains them IN NOW....HIS LIFE *NOW*.

IT IS A DIVINE BLESSING to dwell in the everpresent NOW.
                      Everything IN *NOW* is a supply of reality and truth and living this way sets men free.
                      How can i write upon such marvellous things and give them their true pespective because words fail to exprss HIS ABUNADNCE, even for the smallest faithfull step into His rulership

you begin to practice NOW.
                      you will never regret it
                      you will be amazed at how easy it was to do.

WHO MADE IT HARD?

Comment

Light Lovers Are Life Lovers.

YES it is true, BECAUSE , LIFE AND LIGHT GO together like identical twins.
                        Actually Disciple John is a light lover, did u know that? because he mentions LIGHT over 20 times in his writtings. Even Yahushua says ''he, Himself is the light of the people.'' I am as all believers are '' a child of light'' John 12 v 36. Where these people are blessings flow. Did u know that? ummm.
                        light is an enemy of darkness because light makes darkness flee.
                        Apostle John is a lover of the Spirit of Life too.

do u know how to make your darkness flee?
                        i do hope so...to learn how to do such a thing is a marvellous asset. if we look at the BN here #36 is the enemy and #12 is the government of God.
                        therefore the people in the Government [His Children] know how to defeat this enemy. - see how it all ties in?

When we live in the 'darkness' so does sickness and death, fear and worry, accidents and disharmony,neuroses, dysfunctional families live in darkness too, and so does abusing children and adulteries and fornications and all manner of pervertness.
                        the carnal mind makes sure the people destroy themselves.
                        Is your mind still fleshy?
                        or do u have hope you will be released and made complete in Christ?

Our children are a reflection of us.
                        Abba's children are a reflection of Himself.

The law was given to Moses, but grace and truth come thru Yahuhua of Narareth. Do you give the 'law' to your family or Grace and truth.?
                        If you give them 'the law' they shall all perish but if you teach them Grace and truth they shall become a huge blessing to others and themselves. They shall overflow and be abundant in everything they 'touch'.

John 1:9: "The true light, which enlightens everyone, was coming into the world."
                        once a Believer catches the light blessings happen.

here is something to think about from flowers byChauncey Giles
                        In flowers we have a demonstration of what beautiful results the Lord can effect by the simplest and the most apparently unpromising means.

Every flower is a miracle wrought before our eyes.

And it is wrought for the express purpose of teaching us something of the higher miracle that the Lord is continually in the effort to work within every human soul.
                        Chauncey Giles

Comment

They shall overflow and be abundant in everything they 'touch'.

Life in the *now* wins. Life in the NOW is the New Covenant Man. all old things have passed away.

Remember the Prodigal Son, how he returned home and left behind him all those things as he came to his senses so to speak - the father ran to greet him and ordered the new robes and the feast - yet the prodigal Son did not do all that much really yet the Father seemed to give abundantly for such a small act from the son.

this is a parable ofcourse but has this happened to you? i ask for it has happened to me, by His Grace and Mercy alone amen

" But the father said to his servants,
                          "Quick! Bring the best robe and put it on him.
                          Put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet.
                          Bring the fattened calf and kill it. Let's have a feast and celebrate.
                          For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found."
                          (Luke 15:11-32)

in BN - # 15 - is rest
                          #11 -is disorder
                          #32 - is covenant .
                          here is a sentence

'' a New Covenant was made with me from my Real Father to enter into His sabbath rest and hide there from all the disunity of this world''

We were LOST TO DEATH.
                          We were called out from death and into Life Today, here and Now....now watch the action from the Real Father,
                          quick - he said bring the best robe.
                          wow - the very first thing the real Father said was ''QUICK'' then bring forth the robe so THE SON COULD BE DRESSED in the same family robes as his Father.

can ye see this please?
                          i do hope so.

I know i get so fierce at times at wrong teaching, and the malaise of the church, and how they are only a form of Godliness.
                          How I hate it for it robs people of THE QUICKNESS of the Father to give them '' the robes of the everlasting Family''.

"Quick! Bring the best robe and put it on him.
                          did ye notice it was not just a robe but the best robe.
                          So~ what is the REAL BEST ROBE TO WEAR, and hastily given to a son who has returned HOME.
                          ummm please answer to your own satisfaction.

the Robe - the best robe is the same robe of Yahushua was dressed in on the MT. of TRANSFIGURATION [math 17]

ABUNDANCE AND THE EVERLASTING LIFE, walk together as twins.
                          ''The Lord is my shepherd - i shall not want'' - becomes a reality.

why?

Because death has been defeated at the cross and LIFE TODAY wins.

When His Life appears IN YOU - the robe the ring the sandals appear and the feast apears to feed you too.

These are spiritual realities that happen to make u into an EVERLASTING BE-ing and a link in the REAL FAMILY CHAIN.

you have to discern if your belief is merely a religion or if you actually have been dressed in the royal robes.
                          There shall be a very clear indication of one or the other to you not by what u say but by the fruit ye bear.

Yahushua told this parable right infront of ''religious experts'' please notice this important fact [ v 2.]
                          Yahushua was showing forth His fruit compared to the religious experts standing there muttering.
                          This same thing happens today from all manner of ''religious experts'' they talk but bear no fruit of their talk by their walk.
                          I hate that~!

This lost son departed from his miserable condition into a caring abundance from his Real Father. amen.

Comment

this Prodigal son has a name, called ''lucysmith''

who is returning back to her true home amen and learning how to dwell with her real Father. amen and amen.

robes ring sandals - have spiritual meanings.

*the robes are the righteousness of the saints
                            *the ring is their 'authority'
                            *the sandals are to be taken off as an act of humility. Notice the sandals walk in ''the dust'' and 'the dust' is what the serpent eats.

To take off the sandals is for reverence and respect, and so the feet can be washed from the dust of the serpent. However notice here the REAL Father was going to put on HIS SANDALS from His house.
                            NEW SANDALS for this redeemed son~!

HOW interesting~!
                            NEW MANNERS for our NEW customs of divine living - kinda reminds me of the ''feet people'' by Bill Britton.

HIS FEET
                            How Beautiful are the Feet! [in part]
                            Everything about the "new creation man" is described in detail in the Bible.
                            It is hidden in language that the carnal mind cannot understand, known only by the Spirit.
                            But it is there, in specific detail, so that God's elect will not be led astray or deceived by counterfeits or substitutes. These truths must become a part of you, and become a living reality in your life. The Word must abide in you.

Jesus said: "The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: all therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works; for they say, and do not." (Matt. 23:2-3).
                            Tho they knew the letter of the Book, yet they could not do the works of God, for their spirits and their lives were not right.
                            And if your spirit is not right, it is dangerous to try to interpret the divine will. You may read the same Book as others, but you will not see the same truths.
                            Isa. 52:7 says:
                            "How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!"
                            The Feet are Needed

Now we come to the crux of this message. Verse 21 says that the Head (Jesus) cannot say to the Feet (a company of saints living on the earth); "I have no need of you." Col. 1:18 and Eph. 1:22 confirms that Jesus Christ is "the head of the body." In a normal birth, the head is the first and the feet are the last to be born. So it is with this Manchild, the New Creation Man. We have come to the hour when the feet are being brought forth into the fulness of His glory. But it must be done to a company of saints still living here on the earth. "We shall not all die," the apostle tells us. There is a change coming, and something is going to happen to us right here on the earth.

It is this feet company that I want to write about today. The Word is full of this truth, giving the nature, characteristics, and activities of this great people If the scriptures had so much to say concerning John the Baptist, Judas, and the first coming of Jesus, is it strange that there would be so much written about the people who come to the end of the age and bring forth the manifestation of the Sons of God?
                            We have many times read over scriptures that spoke of the Feet, and never gave it a thought. We never realized that God was speaking to us of a company of people that we were to be a part of.
                            Now let us open our hearts for divine revelation, and look into God's Word to see what He has to say about the Feet of this Body of Christ.

Washed from all Earthly Filth

The great need for those who live here on this earth is that they come to a life of absolute perfection and purity.
                            There can be no true and full manifestation of His glory out of a people who are loaded with sins and bad spirits. The feet must be washed. In chapter 3 of Zechariah, we see Joshua the high priest standing before the Lord in filthy garments, and the devil standing there to accuse him.

But Joshua is cleansed and made holy and able to properly minister.
                            He is a type of that "Branch" (vs. 8) that shall come in the last days, and (vs. 9) God says He will remove the iniquity in one day.
                            Did not Jesus say: "I am the vine, and ye are the branches"?

are ye a branch too?

"I have refrained my feet from every evil way, that I might keep thy word." (Psa. 119:101)

the prodigal son is now the new man in Christ and notice this NEW MAN'S FATHER, cannot do enough for this son.
                            The real Father, now overwhelms this son with care and sharing of His life and gifts. THIS NEW CREATION IS BLESSED IN EVERY WAY

Comment

an amazing thing - did ye see it?

Father saw the prodigal coming home...the 1st fruiter was coming home to his real father v.20 -The real Father 'saw' him when ''he was a great way off'.
                              This verse ofcourse brings to mind Job 38 v 7 where the Morning stars sang together and the sons shouted for Joy.

the Father saw His 1st fruiters from a great way off, as they were lowered into vanity to be the REDEEMED of earth.

the BN for Job are interesting.
                              #38 - slavery and #7 is perfection ='' perfected from slavery''...they sing a song no man knows.
                              they ran their race and won. amen

Comment

Working...
                              X