X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ''explanation'' of 1 Thes. 4

I Thessalonians Chapter 4

''
    But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
    For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.''
    The following statement caught my eye recently:
    “Redemption is the casting down of false images.”

We can never fully enter into what God has for us as long as we misunderstand His Word. I think this is especially true of this chapter.
    To understand God, we have to understand how He sees things and how He speaks. In the last verses of this chapter, God is describing not a future event that all Christians will experience at the same time, but rather a process that is even now occurring in the individual lives of God’s people.

This process can only begin when we detach ourselves from our common, everyday understanding of words in order to enter into God’s meaning.
    This is not easy.
    Because, after all, a cloud is a cloud, a trumpet is a trumpet, the air is the air and an angel is an angel, right?
    Wrong!
    Especially when God is speaking prophetically as he is in these verses.
    These verses come alive with such richness and power when we see the spiritual meaning behind the physical symbols. What, then, is God truly saying when He uses the following symbols:

trump or trumpet – Paul refers to the trumpet as an instrument sounded to prepare troops for battle.
    It is far from being a signal to fly away over the horizon. In the book of Revelation, a trumpet represents a voice or message.

archangel – This represents a body of people who proclaim the message of God’s kingdom.
    It is derived from the Greek word for messenger or pastor. The word evangelist is also derived from the same Greek root word.

dead in Christ – These are not Christians who have passed away.

Those we think of as dead, God calls asleep in Christ.

The dead in Christ are dead to sin and to the law.
    They have been crucified with Christ.
    They are not only dead, but also bound up in the grave clothes of religious traditions and bound by their carnal understanding of God’s Word.
    These are the dry bones Ezekiel prophesied to which stood up and formed an army.
    What this passage is describing is the process whereby the dead in Christ are quickened (“the dead in Christ shall rise first…”) by revelation truth.

Once this happens, those who are now “alive in Christ” enter a realm of spiritual fellowship and communion with those who are now “asleep in Christ”.
    This heavenly fellowship, which has nothing to do with an after-life, is what is described in Hebrews 12:22 & 23:

But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, to the general assembly and church of the first born, which are written in heaven, and to God the judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, and to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant…
    air – The word that is translated as air in the King James version is the Greek word meaning to breathe unconsciously.
    The word is a verb and not a noun and conveys the idea of a process that occurs in our spirits without our being fully conscious of it.

clouds – The clouds God is referring to here are not the vapor clouds containing particles of pollution, but rather Glory clouds containing ten thousands of saints.
    This same cloud of witnesses, as it is referred to in the book of Hebrews, covered Mt. Sinai when the law was given to Moses, it filled the tabernacle in the wilderness and also Solomon’s temple in Jerusalem and it appeared to John, Peter and James on the Mountain of Transfiguration. Just as the glory cloud filled the temple in the Old Testament, God is in the process of revealing the fullness of His glory in His New Testament temple – our physical bodies. As this process unfolds, which is actually the coming of the Lord with the saints or in the clouds, we come into fellowship with those in the realm of glory just as Jesus fellowshipped with Moses and Elijah on the Mountain of Transfiguration.

The Christians in Thessalonica, like most Christians today, expected any day to see Jesus floating over the skyline of their city. They had conceived a false image. This is because God had not yet opened up their spiritual understanding and they were still seeing things through the eyes of Adam, the Old Man, or the man of sin or perdition as Paul terms it in the second letter to the Church at Thessalonica. This “man of sin” is the natural mind of man that insists on seeing God and His Word in a physical and carnal way. The Word tells us that to be carnally minded is death but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

The Father is sounding the trumpet today.
    His messengers are proclaiming the good news of the kingdom.
    He is equipping His army with the mind of Christ whereby we see things as God sees them.
    We are being caught up to a place in Him of such power and anointing that all the armies of Hell will not be able to resist us.
    God’s people are going to be raised up – not over Lake Michigan or the Sears Tower – but over the head of the enemy as we put all things - including death, hell and the grave - under our feet.

written by Elena Gonzalez of NY city
    [email protected]

Speaking The Truth In Love

Hi Lucy,

We are exhorted to speak the truth in love to each other according to this context:
    Ephesians 4:10-15
    10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.
    11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
    12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Messiah:
    13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of ELOHIM, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Messiah:
    14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
    15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Messiah:
    1 Corinthians 13 details for us the wonderful characteristics of love in action, and Romans 13:10 tells us that love is the fulfillment of law.

Messiah HIMSELF gave us the new commandment that we should love each other as HE has loved us, and it is evident that Messiah loved us while we were unconverted and sinners with an eye towards what we would become with HIS gracious help. This is all accomplished through the fulfillment of law and through the belief of Messiah about us who was able to transform our sin into righteousness so that we might qualify for life.

So, Messiah began by dealing with what we were and then by looking to what we would become, and we should do the same for each other. This is why you and I visit other forums where the people are dead in their sins, and we then work to help raise them from the dead, howbeit, unsuccessfully to this point.

We do not believe all that they tell us, but rather we work to speak the truth to them in love. This is difficult to accomplish with the dead, and it is also difficult to accomplish with the living whenever we find them because as of the present there is no unity of faith.

Right now, I suspect that Elena is of the living, and I must seek to understand Her and respond to Her truth in love as Messiah gives to me the time.

Sincerely, Spying
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

hey Spying....

i thought i would respond over Elena's writting to see if you could perhaps shed some light/revelation upon her statement
      #1 -
      dead in Christ – These are not Christians who have passed away.
      and
      #2 -
      alive in Christ
      and
      #3 -
      asleep in Christ
      while this lady is ''of the Living, as we are 'Of the Living'' perhaps further clarification would be an advantage for us all, to see TRUTH expounded, by your dear self.
      so thank you in advance as I know your'e busy with household renovations.
      Please take a rest from your busy schedule and tell us what ye know, so we shall understand these terms! OK?

lucy

Comment

Little Did I Know!

Hi Lucy,

A number of years ago I determined to defeat the writings of a man who had the audacity to proclaim that life comes through keeping the commandments of ELOHIM (Matthew 19:16-17). As a good Lutheran, I firmly believed that life is graciously given to sinners solely through faith and not by any keeping of the Torah. Thus, I began a quest to search out the Word of ELOHIM concerning this gift of LIFE that I was certain that I possessed by faith and certainly not by keeping the Sabbath Day holy or any other commandment which may or may not apply to me. At that time I was certain of two things:
        • I confessed almost weekly that I was a poor miserable sinner!
        • And that I had been saved despite this miserable condition solely through the substitutional work of Messiah Yahushua on my behalf!
        So, I with great arrogance began to write a paper in reply as I diligently studied the Word of ELOHIM to prove my opponent wrong. I remember the closing words of that paper which also became the title:
        Little did I know, little do I know!
        My study had convinced me that the scriptures teach that life does indeed come through keeping the commandments as Messiah does state. This is truth which I previously had not known. Learning this truth, I developed a great thirst for more truth, and I found myself on a far greater quest to satisfy that thirst. Each step of this quest, I learned more. Finally, it became evident to me that tomorrow I would know more than what I do today so how could I judge anyone for not knowing the truth when I myself always seemed to be in the process of learning more truth.

This is the spirit in which I approach the writing of Elena here. I am certain that She is wrong, and I will attempt to prove it, but I remember my beginnings, and I will stay humble just in case, in the end, I find myself agreeing with Her.

Sincerely, Ab
        The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

how lovely u deal with this problem Spying....

ok.....we are all learners.
          The Truth shall prevail, therefore please continue and show where this dear friend has erred....i know she is from the living..... but we dont wish to follow incorrect ideas hey?
          lucy

Comment

The Dead In Messiah?

Hi Everyone,

Wherever Lucy and I go preaching and teaching LIFE NOW through the written word, invariably the reaction is that Lucy and I are confusing physical death and spiritual death. It seems that in the Christian mindset, physical death is actually a friend that needs to be embraced in order for one to receive eternal life and avoid spiritual death. Commonly, spiritual death, i.e. eternal separation from ELOHIM, is the real enemy that needs to be avoided at all costs through belief in the Christian, Jesus, whom it is said has accomplished many things for mankind through his substitutional death. While the death of the Christian, Jesus, was only physical and not spiritual, saved mankind only has the possibility of avoiding spiritual death through the substitutional physical death of Jesus. If we can avoid spiritual death through his substitutional work, why cannot we avoid physical death through his substitutional work? I know, that just is not the way it works, or so Christians would have us believe!

When YAHWEH ELOHIM informed Adam that He would die if He ate from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, was this death that ELOHIM had in mind, was this death physical or spiritual?

When Paul writes that all died from Adam to Moses (Romans 5:12-14), is Paul speaking here of physical or spiritual death?

When Moses writes that the covenantal relationship with YAHWEH ELOHIM can result in both LIFE and DEATH (Deuteronomy 30:15, 19) for the Children of Israel, is Moses speaking or writing here of physical or spiritual death?

Physical death is the ENEMY, and the SAVIOR of Mankind overcomes physical death, does HE not? The Resurrection is the reunion of spirit with a physical body, and it is the Resurrection of Yahushua which proves this issue. Messiah's physical body was not left in the grave. Messiah physically arose from the dead. It is actually silly to only think in terms of the resurrection of spirit apart from a physical body.

Death is the separation of our spirit from our physical bodies. Lucy and I believe that this separation can be avoided through the power of Messiah Yahushua's Resurrected LIFE.

Who then are the Dead in Messiah (1 Thessalonians 4:16) which must arise first?

Sincerely, Spying

Comment

The Day Of Blowing Or Shouting!

Hi Everyone,

Last night shortly after the setting of the sun, I witnessed the New Moon of the Seventh Month in the western sky. With sanctification and proper notification, the New Moon of the Seventh Month becomes a high Sabbath Day which commemorates the recreation of the Earth and especially the creation of man (Adam). This Sabbath Day is called Rosh Hashanah, literally "Head of the Year", by Jews, and it is referred to as "the Day of Trumpets" in the English translation of the Old Testament.

I like to think of this Day as "the Day of Shouting" (as translated by Hyssop), a Day which looks both backward and forward to the joy expressed by the Morning Stars and the Sons of ELOHIM when the foundation and cornerstone of the Earth was laid though the creation of Adam:
              Job 38:7
              7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of ELOHIM shouted for joy?
              Adam is the Father of all of Mankind in that the spirit of all Mankind is potentially found in His Seed both the Seed (spirit) of Man and the Seed (spirit) of Woman. From Adam and Eve came the Last Adam, Messiah Yahushua, who has regathered and united in one body all the Seed (spirit) of Man. This regathered Body is the New Heaven and New Earth, the Restored YAHWEH ELOHIM (Ephesians 1:10).

Should these things be true, it is easy to see why we all shouted for joy at the creation of Adam for the first shall be last, and the last shall be first:
              1 Corinthians 15:45
              45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
              Paul says that Adam was a type of the coming ONE, Messiah Yahushua (Romans 5:14-15). The first Adam gave mankind the gift of sin and death. The last Adam gave mankind the gift of righteousness and LIFE NOW which must eventually be manifested by THE MAN!

Notice that Messiah Yahushua referred to HIMSELF as "the SON of the MAN". A SON is a copy or duplicate so through Messiah Yahushua we can see what the manifestation of the last Adam really means, and we can understand why we are so excited and joyful at this time.

Looking at the New Moon last night through the light of the setting sun, the crescent of the New Moon was tiny, and its light was insignificant. No one would see this Moon unless they were looking for it, but that is not the end of the story, or is it? The light of the MAN when HE first appears to this world is insignificant and almost unseen. I guess you can say that for now we appear for each other; therefore, I shout in great joy for the manifestation of Messiah Yahushua that I see in you, Lucy, and in you, Elena, and in all other believers who manifest HIS LIFE NOW!

Sincerely, Spying

Comment

it cannot get much better hey Spying

while you were watching the new moon, i saw a ' a ray of SUNshine''!
                a ray of sunshine
                a phrase - someone or something that makes you feel happy, especially in a difficult situation.
                We are all IN a ''difficult situation'' but we are happy amid this present time.

The verse in Job 38, is up there near my favs. - and is why we are so happy!
                happy shouting Spying.

Comment

ps...

hey Spying...
                  COULD YOU please bear your revelations in mind and tell us your edification on some interesting observations/mysteries.

Your wonderfull revelations are
                  #1 - why did Messiah and Steven ask Father to ''RECEIVE'' their Spirit upon their death/sacrifice/martydom.
                  What would happen IF Father did not receive their Spirit and why is it necessary to ask in the 1st place. Does Father ''receive'' all Spirits of the dead? The serpent is a spirit too hey? does Father ''receive'' the serpentine spirit in the dead? or reject it? - how interesting!

#2 - why Did Messiah preach to the dead from Adam onwards, if all these dead were classed as ''spiritual death/spiritually dead'' but in reality were only physically dead....for their graves were opened we are told.
                  The brass gates were opened and the King of Glory came in...to PREACH.

#3 - the Glory of the former temple - to the glory of the latter temple - that is an exciting Rev ye had hey!!!
                  I had the Holy Spirit dance all over me when ye told of this amazing fact. [smiles]

ps.
                  I dont know if i mention in another post on Does John remain- but when Messiah was 12yrs of He taught the Leaders/Elders
                  Luke 2
                  ''After three days they found him in the temple, sitting among the teachers, listening to them and asking them questions;
                  and all who heard him were amazed at his understanding and his answers.''
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  We find that for three days Jesus had been in the temple sitting with the teachers.
                  According to their custom [of their day] no-one got to interview /see these men Unless invited or had a relation who was a part of that whole leadership of that Nation.
                  Joseph of Arimathea must fill the bill here.

Comment

The Latter Glory!

Hi Lucy,

Sure, I love to write and speak of those things which ADONAI, Messiah Yahushua, who is YAHWEH ELOHIM, has freely revealed to us through HIS Holy Spirit. I thank HIM for HIS loving kindness and mercy towards us. As I grow older, I personally feel less worthy of these marvelous revelations, and my prayer is that Messiah will make us worthy and willing and that HE surely complete the work that HE has begun in us. Amen!

The two physical Temples are actually shadows or types of two spiritual Temples built by Messiah Yahushua, the Son of David (1 Chronicles 17:11-14). The first spiritual Temple was the Apostolic Assembly whose foundation was laid by Messiah Yahushua with Messiah HIMSELF being the chief cornerstone (Ephesians 2:19-22). This first Temple is a spiritual HOUSE not made with physical hands ultimately established for the habitation of ELOHIM (Matthew 16:18, John 17:4).

After Solomon completed the first physical Temple, Solomon prayed and fire descended upon the Altar and the Glory of YAHWEH filled the Temple (2 Chronicles 7:1). After Messiah laid the foundation of HIS HOUSE by going about to establish the New Covenant, Messiah HIMSELF being the chief cornerstone, Messiah likewise prayed (see John 17), and then Messiah offered HIMSELF through HIS suffering and death (This death is actually the death of all of mankind, past, present, and future, see John 12:32!) for the dedication and purification of the Priesthood and HIS spiritual Temple.

The Resurrection of Messiah Yahushua fulfills this demand of Malachi (Messiah returned for HIS Spiritual Temple made without physical hands.) :
                    Malachi 3:1
                    1 ............and the ADON, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith YAHWEH of hosts.
                    And after HIS Resurrection, the fire of YAHWEH did descend from Heaven to consume the Burnt Offerings offered upon the Holy Altar of Messiah's Temple. This fire (Malachi 3:2-3) came with a mighty rush of spirit at Pentecost upon the heads of HIS Disciples, and the Glory of YAHWEH, who is the Resurrected Messiah Yahushua (Hebrews 1:3), began to fill the first spiritual Temple (Acts 2:41) with those HE has called and chosen for LIFE NOW for the manifestation of HIS Glory on this earth! Remember here that Paul said: For me to live is Messiah! These Believers are also the Glory of YAHWEH. I know, some will tell me that YAHWEH does not give HIS Glory to another. Please give this some thought (John 14:23, John 17:11)!

What eventually happened to the first Spiritual Temple? The vast majority were martyred just like Messiah Yahushua, and some did get sick and die because they did not properly reflect the Glory of YAHWEH (1 Corinthians 11:30), and some do yet remain from the first spiritual Temple. These are the ancient ones referred to in this verse when the foundation of the 2nd physical Temple was laid:
                    Ezra 3:12
                    12 But many of the priests and Levites and chief of the fathers, who were ancient men, that had seen the first house, when the foundation of this house was laid before their eyes, wept with a loud voice; and many shouted aloud for joy:
                    They have been abiding and waiting for us to escape the confusion (Babylon) about Messiah which entered and laid waste the first spiritual Temple, and they are watching and waiting for Messiah Yahushua to lay the foundation of the 2nd Spiritual Temple.

This right now is happening for some of us:
                    John 14:21
                    21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
                    We are blessed to accomplish the glorious work of manifesting the foundation and chief cornerstone of the HIS 2nd Spiritual Temple.

Sincerely, Spying

Comment

Rock And Roll Time!

Hi Everyone,

These words are written concerning the 2nd physical Temple so they apply directly to the latter Ammi of YAHWEH, the 2nd Spiritual Temple:
                      Haggai 2:2-9
                      2 Speak now to Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, governor of Judah, and to Joshua the son of Josedech, the high priest, and to the residue of the people, saying,
                      3 Who is left among you that saw this house in her first glory? and how do ye see it now? is it not in your eyes in comparison of it as nothing?
                      4 Yet now be strong, O Zerubbabel, saith YAHWEH; and be strong, O Joshua, son of Josedech, the high priest; and be strong, all ye people of the land, saith YAHWEH, and work: for I am with you, saith YAHWEH of hosts:
                      5 According to the word that I covenanted with you when ye came out of Egypt, so my spirit remaineth among you: fear ye not.
                      6 For thus saith YAHWEH of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land;
                      7 And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith YAHWEH of hosts.
                      8 The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith YAHWEH of hosts.
                      9 The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith YAHWEH of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith YAHWEH of hosts.
                      How many of you understand that these words are now the words of Messiah Yahushua, who is the restored YAHWEH ELOHIM, the supreme owner of the whole Universe and all that it contains?

Messiah through HIS Suffering and Death captured all human spirit for all time in the greatest of sting operations. Talk about conspiracies! Talk about terrorist attacks. Talk about wars and battles. All of them hold a candle to the Cross, but none of them even begin to approach the level of the work of Messiah Yahushua. Messiah went to war with evil, completely destroyed the power of evil and captured all the spirit of evil through HIS suffering and death.

Now, all spirit belongs to Messiah Yahushua because Messiah was willing to unite all spirit with HIMSELF through the Cross. Understand that the Cross exists in fulfillment of the Word of YAHWEH (the Law and the Prophets). Understand that Messiah was following a plan which was determined and adopted by the ELOHIM to put down rebellion in THEIR HOUSE and completely eliminate all those that rebelled. This battle plan is detailed in the Word of YAHWEH ELOHIM, and the experience of the men and women of ELOHIM give insight into that plan.

Messiah Yahushua could see the plan. HE had the eyes to see and the ears to hear, and Messiah fully followed the PLAN! It is marvelous in my eyes that Messiah went to war, fought and won the war without anyone at that time, save now for the ELECT, even aware that a war has been fought and lost by the forces of evil.

What was Messiah fighting over? What did HE win? ALL SPIRIT!!! All spirit now belongs to Messiah Yahushua. HE is in full possession of all the spirit of evil. Does anyone understand what that means?

Sincerely, Spying

Comment

Shake, Rattle, And Roll!

Hi Everyone,

Is it possible to atone for the deeds and actions of evil spirit? Is it possible to make evil spirit holy (set apart by doing righteously, sanctified)? Is it possible to cleanse and purify evil spirit of all their evil? In other words, is it possible to transform evil into good? Is it really possible to convert evil spirit and make that spirit good?

Consider you own house. If your house is in serious decay and in need of major renovation, should one go about repairing and renewing or should one destroy the old house and build a totally new home? Do we not first think in terms of repairing and renewing before we tear down the old and build the new?

If you found your universe made captive to sin and corruption, how would you go about leading captive that captivity, and where would you lead it?

Remember, mankind is an image of ELOHIM. We are a reflection of the ELOHIM. Was mankind ever made captive? Were we made captive to evil or good? Were we made captive to life or death? In other words, was YAHWEH ELOHIM and HIS HOUSE at one time also made captive to these things?

If so, do you think that the ELOHIM would devise a plan to deal with that captivity or would THEY just leave it go and dwell with EVIL?

Sincerely, Spying

Comment

The Power Of Death!

Hi Everyone,

It is written concerning HaSatan:
                          Hebrews 2:14
                          14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
                          How did HaSatan acquire this power of death? The Greek word for "power" here is "kratos"; therefore, think of violent volcanic power. Did HaSatan acquire or have this power before the creation of man? If so, does anyone think that HaSatan might have exercised this power amongst the ELOHIM? Can we imagine therefore that at some time an eruption took place amongst the ELOHIM prior to the Creation of Man?

Messiah said this concerning HaSatan:
                          John 8:44
                          44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
                          Burn the above emboldened words in your mind. HaSatan was a murderer from the Beginning. What Beginning?

Please think in terms of this Beginning:
                          Genesis 1:1
                          1 In the beginning ELOHIM created the heaven and the earth.
                          If a murder did occur from the Beginning, who died?

We are told this:
                          Revelation 13:8
                          8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
                          So, the Lamb was violently slain by HaSatan. Who is this Lamb, and did this Lamb see the murder coming?

Sincerely, Spying

Comment

Repressed Memories!

Hi Everyone,

Of course, the Lamb is Messiah Yahushua. Is there anything at all that we need to remember concerning HIS Murder?

You have no memory, you say! Is this not indeed strange? The Lamb was murdered, and no one has any memory of that murder almost as if the murder did not occur. How, then, did Messiah Yahushua know that HaSatan was a murderer from the Beginning? Is the murder of the Lamb something that is deep down in our collective memory? Is the murder something that needs to be recalled or brought to our remembrance?

How was the murder of the Lamb brought to Messiah's remembrance? Did Messiah have flashbacks? Surely, the murder of the Lamb was indeed a traumatic event. Was the memory of this murder repressed in all of us? If this memory exists deep down in all of us, can the memory be brought to light and retrieved?

Tell me, if you yourself were murdered, how would you go about bringing that murder to the surface and making the murder public? Would you do it such a way that would completely surprise your murderer? In bringing your murder to light, would you at the same time take vengeance on your murderer?

Is YAHWEH ELOHIM an ELOHIM of VENGEANCE?
                            Isaiah 26:8
                            8 Yea, in the way of thy judgments, O YAHWEH, have we waited for thee; the desire of our soul is to thy name, and to the remembrance of thee.
                            Do we have the courage to remember some very traumatic events truthfully?

Sincerely, Spying

Comment

Working...
                            X