A Frenzy Of Negativity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Frenzy Of Negativity

i want to post on the human carnalmindedness of all these horrible castrated religious feminized men.

WHO ABSOLUTELY HATE.....the power in the LIFE of the RESURRECTION.
    {Phil 3 v 10-14]

those powderpuff naysayers~!
    these softly softly compromisers of a hybrid religion telling everyone how ''they'' think...
    well... ITS NOT how I THINK... busters.~!

HERE IS HOW I THINK........................
    John 14:12

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, he that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto the Father.”

BN...14 - double perfection [ 7x2]
    BN...12 - the Governmental Order of The Father = HIS CHURCH - HIS GOVERNMENT.

Messiah RESURRECTION LIFE in a Believer, trains that person into this divine government, amen.

the power of the resurrection is the POWER OVER DEATH

Comment

cont a frenzy of negativity

against a '''LIFE''''
      CARRIER
      who now contains THE LIFE of Christ.

Spying can u ''see'' this please.

now LOOK AT OUR BROTHER THE WARRIOR AND HERO CALEB....with the exception of ONE MAN, all were against THIS LIFE CARRIER.

AB.... because of our personal revelation we too have become LIFE CARRIERS [ John 11 v 24-26] by grace alone as we cannot boast, but, wIthout any doubts WE ARE LIFE BELIEVERS now hey? By that personal revelation we were suddenly transplanted into ''THE'' LIFE.

now NOT TO veer to far off centre here...there is a connection between Caleb and Melchidizeck.
      AND that plug in point of connection is HEBRON.

this WARRIOR inherited HEBRON.
      IF WE LOOK DEEPER we find this word means 'an alliance, a union of friendship' therefore could this be the same as ''ye shall know the Brethren by the love they have for one another''? - i think so~!

MELCHIDIZECK and CALEB are WARRIOR LIFE CARRIERS.

SO IF we think about this a little deeper, ''feed MY sheep'' is too feed out ''the''' LIFE.

SO how many got FED with '''THE'' life?
      JOHN DID.
      [WAS john this LIFE CARRIER TOO] perhaps ''does John remain'' needs to be re-opened?

on A PERSONAL note Ab....
      we can ''feel'' this new life being Pumped into us as our sinning ways fade and all condemnation begins to be removed.

Comment

the core of a believers walk is to

be "forever after the order of Melchizedek."
        Heb 6 and 7 tells of the possibility as MESSIAH YAHUSHUA interceeds to the uttermost for His Believer.

this is the hope set before us. HEB 6 v 18.

This hope is far too advanced for modern day church goers, who practice a form of godliness but DENY THE POWER, OF THE RESURRECTION. [John 11 v 25-26]
        Only grace will move a person out from the cluthes of all death-like religion and into the ARMS OF A NEW TYPE OF LIVING. [None can boast]

This act of grace is a bestowal and it uproots many long and established customs of carnal thinking.
        They have become 'chosen'' .
        This gives a believer the correct intelligence that shreds evil's veil of blindness....that is why a believer will no longer perish.

cont

Comment

cont into REAL LIFE.

the core of a believers walk is to

be "forever after the order of Melchizedek''!
          forever under the righteouness of 'THE' LIFE MANAGEMENT.

BECAUSE all men have been under death management, the reverse has and is happening for a believer [John 11 v 25-26]
          if we look at these 3 words ''the life management'' we shall discover hidden away is ''Enlighten fame.'

enlighten fame

to enlighten.
          Main Entry: en·light·en
          Pronunciation: \in-ˈlī-tən, en-\
          Function: transitive verb
          Inflected Form(s): en·light·ened; en·light·en·ing \-ˈlīt-niŋ, -tən-iŋ\
          Date: 1587
          : illuminate
          : to furnish knowledge to
          : instruct
          : to give spiritual insight to
          COULD I now write this sentence so we can understand?

''a believer, is now under the illumination and spiritual insight on how to HAVE THEIR LIVES DIVINELY MANAGED''.
          or
          This is the way THEY BECOME 'THE' LIFE CARRIER.
          ''THE'' LIFE IS THEIR ASSURANCE AND INSURANCE.

next
          these life carrying believers BECOME the sons of God [as ref. to in Romans]
          for they have been ''adopted'' into the family of LIFE.
          WHY?
          all their death has been swallowed up INTO ''THE'' LIFE.

NOTICE NOW
          THE FATHER has fostered them FOR SURVIVAL...so He can have LIFE SONS~!
          [those worn out religious rituals have been OUTWORN by THE LIFE]
          THESE BELIEVERS HAVE RECEIVED THEIR salvation = OR=FREEDOM OF ESCAPE INTO THE LIFE.

They are even now exhibiting their freedoms from sins that once held them captives they have come into ''ascending status'' as they are being delivered from the isolation of death.

death is isolation.

cont

Comment

cont/ so many people we meet are negative and lack LIFE

their own manner resembles a dark thunder cloud.
            their negativity makes a postive person uncomfortable!

This type of bad current never survives in any relationship.

Now i can understand how Father cannot really like being joined to a bad current.

really, the truth = It's a ''spirit of heaviness'' that can only be broken by a spirit of PRAISE so what better way TO PRAISE THAN give good reports on John 11 v 24-25-26]

Jhn 11:24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.

Jhn 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Jhn 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in Me shall never die. Believest thou this?
            not one person can add too nor take away from these WORDS of the Saviour.

these is absolutely no negative-ness within these HOLY WORDS.
            these WORDS ARE A BELIEVER'S LIFE.... and to put any negative twist upon these words is so wrong.

cont

Comment

what i ''see'' cont... negativity v/s postive LIFE.

WHEN Moses issued those 2 edicts in Deut 28
              namely
              choose LIFE
              or
              choose death
              Deuteronomy 11:26-28, “See, I am setting
              before you today a blessing and a curse — the blessing if you obey the commands
              of the LORD your God that I am giving you today; the curse if you disobey the
              commands of the LORD your God

Moses was very particular when it came to the curses that would be expereinced, BY choosing death over THE LIFE.
              Moses took time to warn and what is more interesting if we read the whole story, we do see how ''these curses'' arrived on these ancient people's lives.

when
              Spying and I go to preach ''the LIFE now'', ON other forums, no one really knows what it is like to negatively reject THE LIFE offered by THE SAVIOUR, so all men maybe made free forever. - the curses do fall apparently.

Comment

A Frenzy Of Negativity

i want to post on the human carnalmindedness of all these horrible castrated religious feminized men.
                how i hate this religion these sects and creeds that stupify men and strip them of their manhood.

BUT

Father is preparing a people who are being purified and set free from their sinning ways today, as they are trained up only to FOLLOW THE MESSIAH!

These believers in a Holy boot camp lean upon the anointing and learn all about the power of their real Father by...............
                Jhn 14:12:
                Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.

They [a believer] press on and they press in and do not know the word ''defeat and give up''.

They [ a believer] are not spineless nor cowards as most men are, bold and brave that is only produced under the holy anointing.

This world wide religious-Church is corrupted as it has accepted perversions and has styled itself on Holywood~! so within them are fatal flaws~!

2 Tim 3:5: having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!

they are so negative they DENY THE POWER OF THE CHRIST LIFE, NOW AVAILABLE TO ALL BELIEVERS HERE ON EARTH - called everlasting life.

Why? do we see this creepy church institutiion for what it is.... this horrible system shall preach on eternal life from their Pu-pits, then send out their men to kill other men [the enemy] and bless them for doing it.

This same system copywrites their books, buys and sells its gospel at an alarming rate. All this flotsam [ called floating wreckage]produces more death... death added to death~!cont
                dont allow their brainwashings to continue in you~!

Comment

Working...
                X