• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• an interesting thought only [something i ponder over]

"the sting of death is sin",
    the ''sting'' of death.

Bee's sting~!'

Deborah the Judge of ancient Israel name means BEE.
    DEBORAH THE BEE JUDGE WHO STINGS.

JUDGEMENT STINGS
    DIVINE JUDGEMENT ''STINGS'' DEATH~!

SIN IS JUDGED AS A SIN AND DEATH IS THE RESULT.

If we preach LIFE NOW, that really is ''judging death'' with a sting....a Bee sting.

Do ye remember Elijah went up the mountain and the army of 50 men tried to make him come down... and they were killed?
    this happened a couple of times.

The real meaning of this story is
    ELIJAH lived in a higher realm of life THAN the captain and army of the 50 men, yet these men where always trying to ''pull Eliajh'' down AND BACK INTO THEIR DEATH REALM.
    Elijah would not co-operate so the men died for they HAD FAILED TO LIVE AND BELIEVE IN ELIJAH's Ministry AND LIFE.

This happened twice as a witness of = YE CANNOT PULL DOWN a believer from out of the REALM WHERE LIFE IS, but if ye do, IT IS CONSIDERED by FATHER TO BE A SIN or the denial of the Life of His Son, His cross and His gospel to be preached.

when this happens to a believer,[just like it happened to Brother Elijah] those in denial of the WORK OF THE SON CALLED ''THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE'' = death is swift to follow these type of religious people.

now how scary IS THAT~!
    now how scary IS THAT~!
    now how scary IS THAT~!

WHEN religious people come against THE LIVING WORD and that HIGHER REALM,[ a believer has now entered into and preaching out from that realm of LIVING LIFE] and deny the work of THE SON OF ALL GLORY IN HIS LIVING STONES called HIS CHURCH.... THEIR death SOON follows.

judgement follows, THE DENIAL of the cross and its message.
    THE BEE STINGS. and judgment falls.

this is a mighty revelation and a scary one too for now i am also remembering other bible stories of a simular vein.

FATHER HONOURS HIS SERVANTS and He will never honour the workers of baal.

the devil's workers deny THE LIFE.
    therefore
    JUDGEMENT AND DEATH are allowed to enter in swiftly.
    THESE RELIGIOUS men and women OF BAAL offered UNRIGHTEOUS judgement therefore they suffer the ''woe'' of an unrighteous teacher.
    I bascially think that is why religious men die.
    SO~!~!~!
    there is a special something about THE WIFE OF GOD, and HE WILL NOT ALLOW HER, to be made a laughting stock.

cont

i found this comment saying by M.Harrison
    Absence of sanctification
    is when you overrule Christ in thought and deed, through unbelief in the finished work.
    In such a case, you live in disobedience

I am coming to believe, there is a greater penality of ''woes'' for the unrighteous religious teachers of today who will DENY, the real preaching of the Gospel that actually saves the lost.

2 tim. 1 v 9 -10
    1:9 who saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given to us in Christ Jesus before times eternal,

1:10 but has now been revealed by the appearing of our Savior, Christ Jesus, who abolished death, and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel.

*to deny this verse and make it too mean something else is misrepresentation.
    *to deny this verse and still preach ''another easy to stomach gospel'' is again misrepresentation.

1] we live as carnal people

or

2] Christ lives IN us, as empowered everlasting life people.

therefore
    IF Christ lives in us '' we have *THE* LIFE LIVING IN US '' SO when the religious people CAME AGAINST this FACTOR CALLED *THE* life, death is their end.

the unrighteous preachers who come up against *THE* life in a believer die.
    there is no 2 ways about it. The more i write about this the clearer the understanding.
    The unrighteous Preacher cuts off his/her life by being an unrighteous judge and runs out of ''the breath of life'' and dies unsaved, for they have denied the RIGHT TO LIFE.

THE RIGHT TO LIFE.
    HOW STRANGE THIS MOTTO is used for a movement against abortions!
    and
    that is what these religious unjust preachers do.

they abort the fetus, by not allowing '''the'' LIFE TO continue

i must admit i find this really scary for this revelation exposes the sham of church religion and why death happens in the leadership and pews. I now understand why i get banned from church forums, and what then happens to their owner!

that is so scary!
    what does it say about ''touching the apple of God's eye''
    wait......................................................................

Zech 2 v8
    for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of His eye.
    ummm.

consider this, when people come against the gospel OF *THE* LIFE. WE PREACH...
    1) He encircles us.

2) He cares for us.

3) He guards us as the pupil of His eye.

Comment

cont----this is so interesting to STUDY our Father's reaction

to, A BELIEVER being mistreated and abused by these angels of light.

I am finding out stuff i never knew before but only had an ''inkling of''.

Let us consider the ''religious apostate creeds'' abusers at work in the life of a Believer and then THE Father's re-action

1 Peter 3:12,
      "For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and His ears are attentive to their prayer but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil."

The righteous - those believers who proclaim LIFE NOW....''THE'' LIFE that is found IN The Saviour that can now be their's upon earth.

Father's face is against those [religious CHURCH forum banners and angels of light] who do evil to HIS CHILDREN.
      now again.
      let us look here at the NUMBERING of
      Deuteronomy 32:10 that God guards His children as the apple of His eye.
      BN no 32- COVENANT
      BN No 10 - the WORD OF THE LORD/FULLNESS AND RESPONSIBILITY.

THESE believers have been GIVEN, the fullness of responsibility of THE WORD OF THE LORD, and it is a COVENANT [maybe even of Salt, - like friends supping together]
      OR
      A BELIEVER IS C.O.V.E.N.A.N.T.E.D. to preach ''THE LIFE'' only that can be found IN THE SON,

''THE'' LIFE IS A COVENANT of eternal life.???
      wowow~!

therefore
      the creed forum banner, has cutting off the TRUE MESSAGES OF ''the'' Life that sets men free and so, established their own death.... and that is not to be considered as a death-of-a saint.
      but the demise of evil bad reporters

LIKE ~!
      NOW I KNOW.
      [HOW SCARY is this-this is real heavy revealing here]?

so to cont.
      HERE is a list of ''things'' that shall come against ''the forum banner= those angles of light who hate the truth~!

Psalms 91:13
      lion, cobra, great lion and the serpent or great terror, awefull pestilences and vile plague mentioned in verse 5
      Father Guards His wife.Moses did say this, "For the LORD’s portion is His people."

why?

Ephesians 1:4 says, "For He chose us in Him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in His sight."
      a Believer who receives ''the'' LIFE, [the same LIFE found in the Son] is already BLAMELESS IN HIS SIGHT.
      These angels of light are not choosen and therefore condemned.

wow.
      thats a great lot of revealing THANK YOU MESSIAH YAHUSHUA.

Comment

Psalms!

Hi Lucy,

Psalms has so much to say concerning our situation when we begin to look at things through the LIFE NOW eyes of Messiah Yahushua.

Here is my latest post on CARM on Synergism's Thread: "Why Are There EX-Christians????:

Hi BackDraft,
        God does cast ..........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

down,
        Yes, this is true for the wicked, that is, the pew people:
        Psalms 147:6
        6 YAHWEH lifteth up the meek: he casteth the wicked down to the ground.

Psalms 104:35
        35 Let the sinners be consumed out of the earth, and let the wicked be no more. Bless thou YAHWEH, O my soul. Praise ye YAHWEH.
        And, yes, the righteous YAHWEH loves judgment:
        Psalms 37:28
        28 For YAHWEH loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved forever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.
        So, YAHWEH has established judgment in the earth through the Cross of Messiah Yahushua, and YAHWEH preserves HIS Saints through the resurrection LIFE of Messiah Yahushua.

The basis of this judgment is stated here:
        John 12:31
        31 Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.
        Messiah established this judgment of the wicked through HIS Cross, and HaSatan was then cast out of heaven and down to the earth because of his great wickedness against YAHWEH and HIS Saints by the Resurrected Messiah Yahushua.

This judgment has been established in HIS Saints on this earth (in the ground, so to speak) so that YAHWEH is able to preserve them and enable them to stand before HIM, and YAHWEH therefore no longer enters into judgment with HIS Saints as you do indicate right here:
        and He does place under His judgement (judgement begins in His house)
        Because HIS Saints are fully able to judge themselves. This is how the judgment which has been established begins in HIS House!

Should HIS Saints fail to exercise this judgment and judge themselves properly, we are told that the strangest things begin to happen to them:
        1 Corinthians 11:30-32
        30 For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep. (If a Saint falls under the judgment of YAHWEH through His/Her death, why do Christians say that death is not HIS judgment of them?)
        31 For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged. Amen!
        32 But when we are judged, we are chastened of YAHWEH, that we should not be condemned with the world.
        Everyone in the world grows old, gets sick, and dies should their souls not perish through violence. This again is according to the judgment of YAHWEH:
        Psalms 104:35
        35 Let the sinners be consumed out of the earth, and let the wicked be no more. Bless thou YAHWEH, O my soul. Praise ye YAHWEH.
        So, HIS Believers are giving time to learn to judge properly according to HIS mercy so that they indeed might remain or abide.

Complete failure to exercise this judgment results in the destruction of our flesh even for HIS Saints:
        1 Corinthians 5:5
        5 To deliver such a one unto HaSatan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of YAHWEH Yahushua.
        Does HaSatan ever change in this willingness and purpose to destroy flesh? Now, is that not a good question?

Unfortunately, I am no longer able to answer here. My dear Friend and Sister, New Discovery, has been banned, and we are one!

I now leave you all to the judgment which is according to your knowledge and understanding, the way you are, and again unfortunately:
        That's just the way it is
        Sincerely, Resolute

More later,

Sincerely, Spying
        The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

braVO, Spying....u have expanded upon this theme

for us in all manner of Wisdom.

Remember how we talked about speaking out THE TRUTH IN LOVE, and how the PEW-pretenders say ''you dont love otherwise ye would not say that;;?

Deborah the Judge [ a Believer] - name means the BEE
          Truth spoken out- contains a sting of the bee in it.

I give a testimony here ok?

I AM A BELIEVER...... JOHN 11 V 25-26
          and it is not that i am important and ''someone, religiously snobby and a ''she who must be obeyed'' type, for i am nothing but a vessel and so because of this Father will use me to broadcast His Son's message. WE ARE ONE~!
          so when i get banned from a dis-eas-ed forum of pew pretenders, it is NOT me Lucy, that is banned but THEY HAVE BANNED '''THE'' LIFE and because of this suffer death.
          THEY SUFFER A SPIRITUAL SUICIDE
          I have noticed this 3 times now how forum leaders die, Plus other misfortunes in people who ''come against 'a believer' as they suffer a downward spiral.

On the reverse side i have noticed that a believer can greatly bless those around them [and as u say] ''as Messiah'' opens up our eyes WE SEE these blessing fall upon others and their joy at receiving such a blessing.

inside a Believer is another realm working out into this world.
          The realm of divine love, and this is focused upon ''THE'' life of ''the Son~! He is CENTER STAGE.

THE religious churched fail to make HIM their center stage and so have ''another jessssssssssssus'' they worship who cannot save them. They DENY THAT CHRIST COME IN THE FLESH [living in His living temple]..... that is why they Die.

THEIR REILGION IS JUDGED AND THEY DIE, for they have denied '''THE'''' LIFE can be lived in now upon earth an because of this allows more evil to manifest.

My eyes have been opened to this Spying and i am in ''awe'' over it as i never really understood HOW FATHER PROTECTS HIS OWN, WITH HIS LIFE in them.

Do ye also remember i told of the 10 filled saddle bags of gift found on the camels that the un-named servant brought out for the Bride Rebecca.
          This Bride, was to have 10 saddle bags of jewels and the finest things.....and now i see that these gifts are the blessings that surround a believer who now lives in the realm of LIFE NOW.

cont

Comment

the Golden Queen,

writen by D.Wilkenson. [in part]
            in Psalm 45, on the other hand, is a union far more glorious and grand.
            It too is full of romance, beauty, majesty - but it is a marriage that will never end.
            It is meant for eternal glory!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Wedding Is All About King Jesus Taking A Bride!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

At this very moment, you and I are seated in heavenly places with King Jesus. Yet, much greater than that, we are engaged to Him! And soon a grand and glorious marriage will take place - a majestic royal wedding beyond anything this world has ever seen. The commentator for this marriage is the Holy Spirit, who unfolds to us a glorious scene:

King Jesus is standing before His throne - His royal scepter in His hand, His garments full of the wonderful aroma of myrrh and aloes. He has come from the ivory palace of His Father, where He has been anointed with the oil of gladness.

He is dressed in His full military regalia. His glittering sword is strapped upon His thigh. He has conquered all His enemies, and His kingdom is secure. He reigns in peace and power, Victor over all. And, Scripture says, He is "...fairer than the children of men: grace is poured into thy lips..." (Psalm 45:2).

Every battle this King has fought - every enemy He has laid low, every act of grace and mercy He has provided - has been for His bride.
            It all has been meant for this moment. And now He is ecstatic, beaming with joy, full of excitement - because He anticipates being joined to His beautiful bride. He gazes down the long corridor of the palace, waiting for her to approach with all her retinue!

The psalmist tells us that the Bridegroom could have chosen a bride from many honorable daughters in the kingdom. "Kings' daughters were among thy honourable women..." (Psalm 45:9). But He chose only one: "...upon thy right hand did stand the queen in gold of Ophir" (same verse).

Now, Ophir gold was the purest, most refined gold made in those days. And this bride is adorned in it. What a sight she is, as she is "...brought unto the king..." (verse 14). She absolutely glows, because her heart is pure.

Her golden gown glistens with incredible needlework. This isn't some broad cloth picked out of endless yards; it has been intricately interwoven with threads of the purest gold. And its gold ornaments shine forth spectacularly.

The queen in gold marches toward the King with great fanfare. And what a glorious sound - tambourines, trumpets, stringed instruments! Behind her, as far as the eye can see, is her retinue - an army of virgins, all dressed in white, singing, dancing, praising with great joy. The bride is leading the whole procession - and they're coming to meet the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

Finally, the queen takes her place at the King's right hand. And everyone is rejoicing - because this is the royal wedding of eternity! "...the virgins her companions that follow her shall be brought unto thee. With gladness and rejoicing shall they be brought: they shall enter into the king's palace" (verses 14-15).

Talk about a Holy-Ghost revival meeting! Can you imagine the scene? This wedding is the purpose, the highlight, of all Creation. There stands King Jesus, His heart full of joy. And here comes His bride - the redeemed of mankind - dressed in pure gold, the righteousness of Christ!

Yet, I want to stop here for a moment. So far, this looks like another romantic, royal wedding. My question is: Just who is this bride in gold?

Some commentators say this psalm merely describes an historical marriage between King Joram of Judah and Athaliah. Scholarship shows that there was a great, royal wedding at the time. But to say this psalm is about that wedding is mere conjecture.

I agree with most spiritually-minded scholars that this psalm is messianic. And I believe its message is very clear: It's about Jesus and His bride! The Bridegroom is our King and Lord, Jesus Christ. And the bride is His church - believers who have prepared themselves for His coming - who yearn for Him with great expectancy, and whose hearts are without spot or wrinkle.

"And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.... And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.

"And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal" (Revelation 21:2, 9-11).

This picture in Revelation 21 is a beautiful picture of the last-day church of Jesus Christ! The great, holy city descending out of heaven is His spotless bride - the overcoming church seated with Him right now in heavenly places. This church is built upon the foundation of gospel truths of the twelve apostles. And it is surrounded by walls and gates that keep out everything impure and uninvited.

Scripture also speaks of a pure, crystal water, which represents a clear conscience. And that is another component of this last-day church: It is transparent, pure, walking in the light - with no other temple but Christ!

As the Queen Stands Before Her Bridegroom, The Wedding About to Begin, the Voice of a Third Party Is Heard! The queen in gold is honored, favored, greatly adorned. And now she stands at her Beloved's right hand, the marriage about to be performed. But before the ceremony begins, a voice whispers an admonition to her: "Hearken, O daughter, and consider..." (Psalm 45:10).

I believe this voice is the Holy Ghost, warning all who are called by His name. He is speaking a word to overcomers - to those most in love with Jesus - saying, "Harken, consider, listen!" This voice comes to the bride in the final moments just before the marriage is to be consummated.

Now, you must understand - the queen has already been chosen. Her heart has already been won to her Bridegroom. She has left her home, family and country and has committed herself to Him. And she is full of joy because she passionately loves the King.

So, let me ask you: Do you think of yourself as chosen by the Lord? Are you the blood-covered, redeemed apple of His eye? Do you love Him with all your heart? Have you forsaken all the world, all your past, for Him? Can you say, "He is mine, and I am committed to Him. Lord, I love You with all my heart!"

My point is this: If you want to be in the bride of Christ, you must be concerned with more than simply escaping a godless hell. Rather, you must desire not to be absent on that great wedding day! You must shudder at the very thought of not being His bride - of not being in His embrace, not spending eternity with Him.

The Holy Ghost's message to the bride was: "...forget also thine own people, and thy father's house" (Psalm 45:10). The still, small voice was whispering, "It's not enough just to leave your past behind. You must also forget it all - put it out of your mind - all past loves and distractions!"

Jesus said, "...Whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple" (Luke 14:33). And the messenger here is saying to the bride, "Are you counting the cost as you prepare to be united to Him? Or are you going to give Him mere lip service after the wedding? Have you started a commitment you're willing to finish? Or does your mind wander back to things of your past - old friends, old habits, old loves? If you commit to this marriage, you must not only leave your past behind - you must forget it completely!"

Are the Holy Spirit's words a call for us to physically leave family, job, career? No - never! His warning isn't an excuse to escape the obligations of marriage or family. In fact, the Bible is full of commands and warnings about providing for our household. We are to cling to our mate, care for our relatives and raise our children in the fear of God.

No, this isn't just a physical call. When Jesus speaks of some "not forsaking all," He is speaking of those who turn from Him and cling to idols. An idol is anything that becomes the sole focus of our devotion - anything that possesses our time, attention, money, love, interest.

"And they forsook the Lord God of their fathers...and followed other gods..."(Judges 2:12).
            http://www.tscpulpitseries.org/engli.../ts950313.html

here Ab is what this all leads up too
            A WEDDING....TO LAST FOR ETERNITY.
            AMEN

ALLEN E...did ye see this "And they forsook the Lord God of their fathers...and followed other gods..."(Judges 2:12).

look Judges.
            BN no 2 - witnesses
            BN no 12 - the Royal Govenment DOES NOT FORSAKE THE LORD GOD of their fathers....nor follow after ''another churched man made Jesssusss.''
            That is exactly what has happened AN IDOL named Jessssusssss has taken control an idol who cannot live IN THE FLESH.

Comment

yahushua/the wedding/the believer

Yahushua says ''WHOsoEVER LOVES ME'' + ''do ye love Me'' a few times

LOVE ! SEEMS TO BE A CHIEF CONCERN.

QUESTION
              do ye think LOVE, is the very nature of our Father...yes.
              therefore
              could He be asking ''DO YE LOVE ME....TO HAVE THE VERY NATURE OF THE FATHER WORKED IN YOU''?

notice it is an exclusive love that is above all other 'loves'.

SPYING
              HIS 'LIFE NOW'' REALM IS A LIFE OF EXCLUSIVE LOVE.
              IT IS A love that possesses completely.
              A believer is told YAHUSHUA IS A JEALOUS LOVER AND FILLED WITH A strong ardor for us [Ex. 34:14]
              In BN no 14 - deliverance and salvation and 2x's perfection [7x2=14]
              In BN no 34 - naming a son.

therefore He has a STRONG ARDOR for His sons....His seed.
              ardor word description.
              : an often restless or transitory warmth of feeling
              : extreme vigor or energy
              : intensity
              : zeal
              : loyalty
              : sexual excitement
              synonyms see passion

SPYING
              LIFE NOW IS THE REALM OF THE 1ST LOVE.

SPYING
              LIFE NOW IS THE ONLY REALM WHERE THIS LOVE IS genuine.!!!!!

SPYING
              LIFE NOW, is a realm of UNCOMPROMISING COMMITTMENT.

LET me put these words together to see what we find

IN THE REALM OF LIFE NOW WE WILL FIND
              AN exclusive love
              possessing completely
              a 1st love
              a genuine love of uncompromising committment.

YES!!!!!!!

THAT IS WHY all who come up against such a realm of love -die.
              They die, because they are UNABLE TO ENTER INTO the realm of true LOVE.

wwowowowow.
              how good is that Ab?

LIFE NOW ALLOWS A BELIEVER TO CROSS OVER INTO THE PROMISED LAND.
              UNLESS WE HAVE THIS LIFE IN US, we die of unbelief in the wilderness.

the whole object of our life is to cross the wilderness and enter in
              not to cross the wilderness and die.

wowowo
              can u belief this Spying?

these people who do die, do not die because of 'knocking a believer'' but they die, for the REALM OF THE BREATH OF LIFE, IS GREATER than the realm of vanity.

the BELIEVER HAS PASSED OUT FROM VANITY AND INTO THE [drum roll ] ''LOVE OF LIFE'

Comment

how weird Spying, the WICKED -

are not only THE HEATHEN LOST, but IN THE PEWS.

what a funny name = pew.
                pew - phoo, the phuuuu people.
                it stinks.
                the ''pews'' stinks of rotting death.
                hold your nose and say pew -'''pphuuu'''

the pews have NO life.
                They fail the reproduction tests

Comment

Crossing Over!

Hi Lucy,
                  THAT IS WHY all who come up against such a realm of love -die.
                  They die, because they are UNABLE TO ENTER INTO the realm of true LOVE.

wwowowowow.
                  how good is that Ab?

LIFE NOW ALLOWS A BELIEVER TO CROSS OVER INTO THE PROMISED LAND.
                  UNLESS WE HAVE THIS LIFE IN US, we die of unbelief in the wilderness.

the whole object of our life is to cross the wilderness and enter in
                  not to cross the wilderness and die.

wowowo
                  can u belief this Spying?[
                  Yes, I can believe it, and, yes, it is very good.

How does one Cross Over save through the Cross? Unbelievers are prevented from Crossing Over because they refuse to die and then their legs are broken, that is, they must die physically. This is the fate of sinners in Egypt, all those who sit in the Pews (PUs, yes they stink because they are really dead and are rotting) and all those who stand in the Pulpits (the PU Pits), and so all these die outside the Camp.

All those in the Wilderness, these have been called out of Egypt to prove their death on the Cross. These yet have their legs, and they are a step closer to LIFE NOW. You and I have encountered these in our dancing together, have we not? I personally am thinking of Eutychus, Strangecharm, BackDraft, etc, and I know that you can name others as well. I am here also thinking of my wife and my Tzaddikim Brethren, and I am thinking of you and me and our children.

Love requires that we each put to death sin in our lives, if not for our own lives, then for the life of others, and Love requires that we follow with a whole heart our great Savior, Messiah Yahushua wherever HE goes. Messiah has entered the Promised Land and taken possession of LIFE NOW, and we must follow HIM.

This is the wedding march spoken about above. We must follow standing in the power of the right hand which is the greater work, the work of HIS New Commandment. This work defeats all the Giants and takes possession of the Land.

Some of us are granted the great privilege of exploring this Land in order that we may give a report of what we have seen to other interested parties.

Hearing generates faith and seeing is believing, but doing is the best witness.

Sincerely, Spying
                  The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spying View Post
                    Hi Lucy,Yes, I can believe it, and, yes, it is very good.
                    hey Allen E, I KNOW all is well with you

How does one Cross Over save through the Cross?
                    yes, we die on it - too all sins that beset us.
                    It is a hard death for ''madam eve' [our deceived soul], but glorious for our Spiritual man

Unbelievers are prevented from Crossing Over because they refuse to die and then their legs are broken, that is, they must die physically. This is the fate of sinners in Egypt, all those who sit in the Pews (PUs, yes they stink because they are really dead and are rotting) and all those who stand in the Pulpits (the PU Pits), and so all these die outside the Camp.

Allen E - i love this inspired word u have used here.

All those in the Wilderness, these have been called out of Egypt to prove their death on the Cross. These yet have their legs, and they are a step closer to LIFE NOW. You and I have encountered these in our dancing together, have we not? I personally am thinking of Eutychus, Strangecharm, BackDraft, etc, and I know that you can name others as well. I am here also thinking of my wife and my Tzaddikim Brethren, and I am thinking of you and me and our children.

Love requires that we each put to death sin in our lives, if not for our own lives, then for the life of others, and Love requires that we follow with a whole heart our great Savior, Messiah Yahushua wherever HE goes. Messiah has entered the Promised Land and taken possession of LIFE NOW, and we must follow HIM.

This is the wedding march spoken about above. We must follow standing in the power of the right hand which is the greater work, the work of HIS New Commandment. This work defeats all the Giants and takes possession of the Land.

Some of us are granted the great privilege of exploring this Land in order that we may give a report of what we have seen to other interested parties.

now aint that te truth. U know, i have not thought upon this line and it is a good revealing Ab

Hearing generates faith and seeing is believing, but doing is the best witness.

Sincerely, Spying
                    lucy,

pews
                    pulpits.

whoever named these words, named them correctly but their meaning is hidden, and people accept these 2 words never understanding their depth of meaning.

Allen E
                    i do believe there are so many things we all dont ''see'' that is why we are considered blind, *UNTIL* THE HOLY SPIRIT begins to remove our blinders and we see backwards....for now our view is from within the Promised Land or the Realm of the Love of THE Life becoming a clear 20.20 vision

IF i put pews and pulpits together inside these 3 words can be found 2 words hidden away...

slipped up

Comment

how interesting

did ye read how ''they'' are trying to destroy the weather?

what great powerfull inventions are being released for such a thing to happen.
                      what ''other inventions'' are hidden away just waiting to be ''presented''?

so much destruction....

yet

if this is so

WHAT OF THE TIME OF RESTORATION of all things.

if so much desruction is planned [for the near future give or take], restoration must be nigh.

Spying
                      that is why the cross is doing its outworking in our lives~!
                      the almond sticks bud, blossom, bear fruit,

Comment

from your post this morning Allen E

tranferred from darkness into the... life...light....revealing
                        Ab can u please consider.

We have been transferred into LIFE NOW, by accepting the gospel, and believing in the absolute condition of attainment into LIFE NOW here on earth namely ''the resurrection life'' [john 11 v 25 +] = CALLED the life.

therefore it has come to our attention that in THIS LIFE NOW, we are exploring the ''promised land'' like the 12 spies did and we are observing the land of milk and honey and so from this position we can ''look back'' THE REALM OF VANITY.

if we are IN the realm of vanity as the church called ''christian is'' they are unable to ''see'' the REALM OF MILK AND HONEY - OR ONLY AT A DISTANCE.
                        everything for the pews is future... that land of ''when I'',
                        rather than
                        THE LAND OF NOW where ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE, only because of belief.

again let us consider 2 were able to give a good report but 10 gave a bad report.

2 to 10
                        the majority believes the 10 rather than the 2.

the problem was THE GIANTS....

here now for your consideration Please.
                        the giants were not IN the wilderness were they?
                        these giants were only IN the promised land.

the people never saw a giant in the wilderness as all things were supplied.
                        the 12 spies were the only ones to ''see'' the giants and 10 became afraid and gave up and returned back.

30/60/100 fold

30 - is the majority
                        the 60 is the 10
                        the 100 is the 2.- the few who find eternal life.

now Joshua and Caleb where the 2 who said ''our God is well able to defeat our the giants''
                        THE KNEW OF THE VICTORY POWER OF THEIR FATHER, over the poor condition of their carnal mind.
                        all the rest did not. they made their ''god'' like themselves, puny and weak and unable to defend them against these giants.

that is exactly what THE CHIRSTIAN CHURCH DOES... she is unable to live in the victory of the cross. = SHE DIES there in the wilderness... unable to arise into ''THE'' LIFE.

HOWEVER, there are ''some'' who do ''go in'' but somehow THE GIANTS REMAIN TOO BIG and unbelief kills them

FEW cross into '''THE''' LIFE.

NOW..... for the punch line [well lines in this case]

Joshua and CALEB are a ''type'' of these few who actually do find eternal life.
                        few is not the many~! nor the majority.
                        but notice here Spying please.

it was only Caleb who had this ''different spirit''
                        not Joshua.
                        But My servant Caleb, because he has a different spirit in him....
                        Num.14:24.

did ye notice the numbers too? 14 and 24?

now this different spirit said.....
                        it was caleb who stilled the people and who said ''let us go up at once and possess it'' [ex. 13 v 30]

that HOLY SPIRIT KNOWS HOW TO DEFEAT ALL OUR ENEMIES.
                        NOW IT DID NOT SAY Joshua had this different spirit... but Joshua had something else.
                        see
                        JOSH. 1 v 5-9

wow....2 great spies HAD 2 DIFFERENT GIFTINGS.
                        i never really saw this before.[I cannot find where it was recorded Joshua had a different spirit too ] i always presumed these 2 had a different spirit but perhaps i presumed wrong.]
                        cont.

Comment

Ab i am off for this week end therefore i wanted to

give some more thoughts here for us to ponder OK

Caleb, had a ''different'' spirit... now in saying this..what is a ''DIFFERENT SPIRIT'' in english?

I found out that it can mean CONFIDENCE~!
                          CALEB, had developed CONFIDENCE, that Father would and could defeat these Giants he witnessed as being there in the promised land.... now.... Were there giants'' ?
                          yes,
                          But Caleb must have had other giants like doubts and fears and unbelief defeated within himself first.

therefore when he 'saw' these giants he was NOT AFRAID.
                          HE ALREADY KNEW, all was well~!~!

so... with this in mind and [i know ye relate to Caleb], death the biggest giant of all + can be overcome, just like the NT tells.

it all depends on the CONFIDENCE LEVELS a believer has attained too.

Num 14:6-9
                          Num 14:7 And they spake unto all the company of the children of Israel, saying, The land, which we passed through to search it, [is] an exceeding good land.
                          life now -resurrection life is exceedingly good

Num 14:8 If the LORD delight in us, then he will bring us into this land, and give it us; a land which floweth with milk and honey.
                          His opening the scriptures to us, as we seek after His truth, that will bring us into this land.

Num 14:9 Only rebel not ye against the LORD, neither fear ye the people of the land; for they [are] bread for us: their defence is departed from them, and the LORD [is] with us: fear them not.
                          When a believer ''sees'' their personal giants, do not be afraid of them, for THE LIFE- THE RESURRECTION LIFE of Christ is with us.

This is how Spying we escape the laws of sin and death. =We gain the same confidence that was in Caleb and always WITHIN YAHUSHUA MESSIAH.

Father is fashioning some people into His Joshua's and His Calebs.
                          notice
                          when all the people [known as the majority-ON THE BROADWAY] were afraid but Caleb WAS NOT.

NOW i think Spying infact i am certain...............................the Children of Israel are a picture to learn from =
                          of unbelief,
                          giants to overcome,
                          death,
                          and crossing over into the promised land.
                          These Children were on the broadway, that led to their destruction - they did not escape out from their wilderness meaning = the thinking patterns of their carnalmindedness - it was too hard.
                          also
                          consider it was a form of insecurity for them all as it was an ''untried walk'' for them and the strangeness of this walk, was unacceptable to them as they wanted a ''comfort zone religion'' -of- ''give us the leeks of Egypt'' stuff.

if we look at Caleb - we will find his confidence was completed and his trust was fixed upon the Father - this is the only way of overcoming our personal death....few find this way~! What Caleb had learnt was the giants no longer mattered.

dont ye think SPYING... this is a Majestic Realm to be within....where all our giants no longer matter~!

--------------------
                          also
                          what i find really interesting and only my thoughts [not written in stone] was this.
                          None crossed over to reside in the Promised land.... but.. after 40yrs Caleb got a 2nd chance to cross when he was 85yrs yet still young....
                          see
                          Caleb told Joshua,
                          "I am still as strong today as I was in the day that Moses sent me; my strength now is as my strength was then, for war and for going and coming."
                          ''Hebron is mine!”

and Caleb asked to have the inheritance of Hebron - the hilly mountain country and the land of the Fathers - where Abraham met Melchizedek,
                          “So Hebron has belonged to Caleb son of Jephunneh the Kenizzite ever since, because he followed the Lord, the God of Israel, wholeheartedly.” Joshua 14:14
                          see the B.N. no 14.....2x's?
                          perfection x's 2

Caleb is a picture of a Believer [John 11 v 24-25-26] and these believers become young [regenerated, renewed redeemed Rev 14 v 1] and are a part of the ''land of the Father's'' [the living stones] in the order of Melchidezek- the order of ENDLESS LIFE - now the scriptures DO NOT SPEAK of Caleb's death.
                          i thought the connection to Melchizedek was great - that Order is one of endless life.[Heb 7 v16]

Hebron is mine!” -the meaning of the name ''HEBRON'' means union, as in a friend, an allience
                          like a jigsaw puzzle fitting together to make a picture.

the church pews are the children of israel - they die in the wilderness all because of unbelief.

cont later

Comment

Caleb's Spirit!

Hi Lucy,

Please continue because this subject of Caleb is very dear to me. I absolutely love what you have to say about Him.

I must mention this as the Sabbath Day begins. Caleb had this spirit: Caleb believed that He could overcome the giants that inhabited His Land, and not only that, but Caleb believed that these very giants would be food for Him:
                            Numbers 14:9-10
                            9 Only rebel not ye against YAHWEH, neither fear ye the people of the land; for they are bread for us: their defense is departed from them, and YAHWEH is with us: fear them not.
                            10 But all the congregation bade stone them with stones.....
                            You and I have this same spirit, Lucy. This is the spirit of the Saints, and this is the spirit of Messiah, and we believe in HIS food.

Why do I speak of food? Messiah said this:
                            John 4:34
                            34 Yahushua saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.
                            And then Messiah Yahushua went on to eat and drink, and this very thing is said of HIM:
                            Hebrews 2:9
                            9 But we see Yahushua, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honor; that he by the grace of ELOHIM should taste death for every man.
                            The Pew and Pulpit people, that is, Christianity, believe that Messiah did this tasting for everyone in our stead so that everyone can live forever after they die. You and I believe that Messiah ate this food to show us how to eat this food, and we believe that we can also eat death in our lives and live! This is the FOOD of the ELOHIM!

You and I and other Saints have this great blessing of YAHWEH'S FOOD in order that we may help and guide all the Saints to eat:
                            John 21:15
                            15 So when they had dined, Yahushua saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jona, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, ADONAI; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs.
                            We eat by doing, and whenever we guide others to our pasture, to our WAY of doing, they pick up stones to stone us by their words and actions towards us.

Lucy, you are a good shepherd in a long line of good shepherds, and I not only love to dance with you, but I just love to dine with you.

Sincerely, Spying

Comment

our dancing and eating Spying.....wow

you have excelled yourself with divine revealing in your above post... what can i say......................
                              to recap....i was really impressed with this revealing

Caleb is a picture of a Believer [John 11 v 24-25-26] and these believers become young [regenerated, renewed redeemed Rev 14 v 1] and are a part of the ''land of the Father's'' [the living stones] in the order of Melchidezek- the order of ENDLESS LIFE - now the scriptures DO NOT SPEAK of Caleb's death.
                              i thought the connection to Melchizedek was great - that Order is one of endless life.[Heb 7 v.16

Caleb means in -Hebrew = bold, faithfull and impetuous - and then in Arabic means = dog and hearty. [thats a strange lot of name meanings hey?]

Caleb apparently gave out the GOOD REPORT OF TRUTH AND HOPE. - a brave friend of genius and friendliness.
                              ok

Spying here is what ye posted.
                              Caleb believed that He could overcome the giants that inhabited His Land, and not only that, but Caleb believed that these very giants would be food for Him:
                              Quote:
                              Numbers 14:9-10
                              9 Only rebel not ye against YAHWEH, neither fear ye the people of the land; for they are bread for us: their defense is departed from them, and YAHWEH is with us: fear them not.
                              10 But all the congregation bade stone them with stones.....

You and I have this same spirit, Lucy. This is the spirit of the Saints, and this is the spirit of Messiah, and we believe in HIS food.
                              notice ye wrote
                              OVERCOME
                              HIS LAND
                              GIANTS WERE FOOD.

caleb, knew this promised land was '''''''his'''''' JUST as we know LIFE NOW IS ''''OURS'''' Allen E, and we know HOW TO OVERCOME [by grace ofcourse so we cannot boast ] but now let us consider this...

the giants were as bread - food.
                              ummmm.
                              = the OVERCOMER eats the giants like food.
                              AN Overcomer swallows up death [like food] their last enemy?
                              SPYING
                              REMEMBER, when Neo [ from the 1st Matrix] always ran away from Mr Smith...until that day he died at the railways station and Trinity kissed him back to life [ Kissed = S of S 1 v 2] and the tables were turned and it was MR SMITH WHO WAS BLOWN AWAY By THE POWER from Neo,

now.... LETS BE PRACTICAL ok and put this into something we can understand.
                              what if..........................................................................

these 2 go together Neo/Caleb

Neo is A Caleb and these are living stone BELIEVERS.
                              Neo is trained up to OVERCOME~!

Now we know Caleb is an OVERCOMER.
                              as NEO overcomes he RECEIVES MORE POWER [ food]

Caleb knew how to EAT THE ENEMY AND DEVOUR it RATHER THAN being eaten here and destroyed here.[ as a pew people and the lost]

now let me write this again so i can get a grip of it.
                              ---------
                              CALEB ALREADY KNEW, HOW TO EAT THE ENEMY AND DEVOUR IT, rather than BEING eaten and destroyed here.

CALEB ALREADY KNEW, HOW TO EAT THE ENEMY AND DEVOUR IT, rather than BEING eaten and destroyed here.

-------

this ''different Spirit' he had WAS ABLE TO FLOW thru him, so that the giants were as bread -the power in the giants, was lesser than the POWER in Caleb.
                              a different Spirit
                              Caleb followed the Lord FULLY we are told 6 times.
                              - question -
                              do ye think this sounds simular to ENOCH, who walked with God?

to me it does therefore
                              if this is so no wonder NO death is recorded for Caleb.
                              ummmmm interesting.~!

immortals
                              Enoch
                              Melchidezeck
                              Caleb [ no death recorded]? but walked simular/same as Enoch
                              yes/no/maybe?

Caleb son of Jephuuneh - name means -'for whom prepared'.

prepared luke 1 v 17.
                              a prepared people who are bold, brave and faithfull
                              Luk 1:17 And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.
                              a ''prepared people''
                              Neo was a picture Parable of a ''prepared person''
                              Caleb is a learning study of a believer being prepared for the KINGDOM.
                              Caleb is the only man mentioned with a ''different spirit'' in the bible

Caleb RESPONDED positively TO A CRISES when all others REJECTED the word and the power of Father.

where are HIS WARRIORS Spying?
                              THE WARRIORS of HIS MIGHT AND HIS POWER?

Spying, Honestly~!
                              did you ''see''
                              a] those puny, soft, powerpuffs of religious ignorance,
                              b] those female-men
                              c] the feminization of RELIGIOUS manhood of that forum?

DID U SEE THIS AND CRY over religious men speaking out from their corrupted female deceived soul swaying the babes back into lies and softly murdering them

can i POSITIVELY SAY, [and no fear nor favour] all these religions men have been castrated.

Unbelief has castrated them and made them barren and unfertile.

Actually now that i think about this, i should have been more feisty and more zealous and even more scathing to those religious hates of truth.~!!~!
                              i should have let loose Ab, by stripped them spiritually naked, and bee sting their butts.

I shall not be so ''tame'' next time round.
                              Caleb has given me the inspiratation i needed to KNOW AND UNDERSTAND... i dont tread softly on these religious snakes.

ohhhh [that's so hard Lucy calm down]~!!

cont

Comment

Working...
                              X