• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spying
    replied
    What If?

Hi Everyone,

What if Lucy and I are right about Messiah Yahushua and LIFE NOW? If we are right about Messiah's Immortality and our LIFE in HIM, then the whole world has been deceived about salvation:
    Revelation 12:9
    9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
    Do you believe that Yahushua came to give you LIFE? Do you believe that this LIFE can only be yours after you physically die? What if LIFE is possible for us right now?

Do you believe that physical death is an enemy that has been overcome by Yahushua? Do you believe that Messiah Yahushua can save you from physical death right now?

What if HaSatan has deceived the whole world about Yahushua and HIS great Salvation. What would be the result? Nothing would change, would it? All things would continue to be the same, would they not? What has changed in the world that last two thousand years?

What if?

Sincerely, Ab

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    [recap] ''disease free'' / ''safe seed.''

what if.........................................

DISEASE FREE, contains the words
    ''SAFE SEEDS''
    safe seeds.....
    Psalm 89:36,
    [the covenant Psalm,]
    The Lord promised David that his seed “shall endure for ever and his throne as the sun before Me”.
    = safe seeds?

promised
    seed
    endure
    forever
    throne

David - Zion- living - sons - throne - forever - manchild
    ARE ''CODE'' words that lead ''seekers to the Truth''.

therefore~~~~
    some people have become SAFE SEEDS.........''that have led them into Zion, as His living sons, and forever Throne rulers as His manchild''.

We can trace their progress from ''the songs of degrees''.
    lifted up
    arising
    ascending.

The ''safe seed'' have become ALIVE and ''disease free'' = their soul and body have progressively become blameless as their SPIRIT waxes strong in the Lord.

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    what if...................cont

we were

thankFULL
    peaceFULL
    grateFULL
    joyFULL
    cheerFULL

we would be FULL. of His FULLness.

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    what if...................

we did actually choose LIFE, and had none of the diseases of Egypt put upon us?

EXODUS 15:26: Obey The Word and be healed.

"If you diligently heed the voice of the Lord your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians.
    For I am the Lord who heals you."
    ---------
    DEUTERONOMY 30:19: Choose to live.

"I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendents may live."

I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live." Deut 30:19

do we CHOOSE LIFE.................... and if we do............what happens?
    we are blessed and we live.

if we dont
    we are cursed and die.

what if............................... WE WERE actually made wise, UNTO OUR SALVATION?

what if...............................We were DISEASE FREE.

DISEASE FREE, contains the words
    ''SAFE SEEDS''

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    what if........................

I was able to join a group of people who could claim ''i will never do that again'' and mean it?

That drama of ''i will never do that again'' was conquered and a realm where there was NO conflict was entered into.

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    started a topic what if.......................

what if.......................

i was at a gathering of people, all of them so beautifully dressed, and ofcourse eating the finest food, laid out on a magnificant table.

I looked around at these beautifull people so well groomed and refined and i was so happy in their company, infact i could not get enough of their sweetness and confident talk.

Everyone was talking, yet i remained silent, taking in the atmosphere of this place, but suddenly i had a thought, so i stood up, and said to all this gathering.

''HAS anyone EVER CONSIDERED, DEATH as a friend?''

Oh~! there was a stunned silence, these beautifull people looked at me, appauled at what i had spoken.

A lovely woman, with cream hair, began to scream, some looked so extremely aghast and a few fainted and fell off their chairs.

The men, became upset and strickened, and had actually turned white, and looked at me as if i was some dreadfull abomination that had just slipped into their company.
    One of the older men even began to weep and i saw these great tears begin rolling down his cheeks.
    Some other men walked over to comfort him , he was in such a state.

''OH'' i thought, it was just a question''.

One man, a great hero, ofcourse and admired and adored by many there, came over to my side and said....''dont you know child, DEATH IS AN ENEMY
    so apologise to these people Please,for your astonishing blunder and let us resume our meal" .

<*{{153}}><
    Last edited by LucySmith; 08-11-2007, 05:27 PM.
Working...
X