• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirror

God first

Mirror

07-04-2007

Here I sat looking up into open space between space as I greet you my dear friends with God’s love, peace, and grace but not just from God but from the son, the Christ too.

Do you recall when you were a child and you put on your mother’s or father shoes and walk around as you saw them walk.

How many ways did we try to mirror our parents when we were young acting like them, talking like them, and dressing like them.

When I was in the Way cult it was said some like John Lynn, Chris Geer, and Craig Martindale mirrored Victor Paul Wierwille.

Victor Paul Wierwille the first cult leader of the Way was mirror as he walk, sin, and what ever he did by following him around as he did everyday thing fleshly.
    But I guess Craig Martindale was the best mirror because he was handed the role of teacher to be the second to rule the way cult and the others moved to other jobs and places.

There are people who think that mirroring Jesus Christ trying to look like him is good but all so people who just look like Christ looked without trying anything.

But if we are to mirror Jesus Christ life on earth in which way if its not his outward look or the works he did.

Works we are too do has nothing to do with works Christ did because needs are all ways changing has time moves forward.

What we are to mirror of Christ’s walk is his spiritual love, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, and temperance.

By doing this we will fulfill the needs of the time we live in because we can not mirror him because sin has came in our walk while he never sin.

The best we can hope is to sin no more as we walk in the same kinds of spiritual fruits he did and is doing today.

It was God’s love that made him able to die without fear and its God’s love that helps us removed the fear of worldly death.

I hear so many people say they are going to feed the poor as Christ did but its not about picking works to do but doing works as God puts in our path one by one.

So I say its not about mirroring Christ in the things we can image but in the things that can not be picture in any art form.

The past tensed of love can be put in a picture but the spiritual love itself can only be showed as a image of what came and not what is.

A picture of what we love can be painted but spiritual love can not be seen its like God himself a emotion of love which is spiritual.

So I boldly say it’s the inner heart of Christ we are to mirror and not the outward fleshly looks of Christ or any man but Christ inner spiritual fruits which came out of his heart unto us.

We know Christ by his love, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, and temperance as we know each other by the mirror of Christ’s love, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, and temperance.

Yes its not about walking on water but how Christ walked on water as its not about feeling the poor but how we fed the poor.

Its not about dealing with the adversary but how we deal with the adversary like Jesus Christ did with love, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, and temperance.

So again I say what do we mirror the man we see or the fruits we can not see because they are spiritual in a ream greater than flesh but lest than God.

I will end here and wait to see what input I get back because you help me grow by your replies as I look into the inner space for truth.

Thank you, with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy.

I AM to MIRROR HIS HOLY LIVING LAW PLACED by HIMSELF in me.

If I look in the mirror
    and do not see HIS BODY of MESSIAH INDWELLED by HIS SPIRIT;
    who else will?

Let HIS HOLY LIVING LAW BE ALIVE in and through us.
    Let us not look at HIS HOLY WRITTEN WORD/LAW
    and then turn away and forget WHO we are to LOOK LIKE.

But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only,
    deceiving your own selves.
    For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer,
    he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:
    For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way,
    and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.
    JAS 1:22-24

"My PEOPLE, HUMBLE yourselves and PRAY;
    SEEK MY FACE (LOOK like ME) and BE CALLED by MY NAME."

LOVE, RICOEL
    The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
    I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
    I CREATED YOU for ME.
    That is why I SAVED YOU.
    For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
    YHSHWH

Comment

God first

Beloved Ricoel

God loves you my dear friend

thank you for the verses

act as Christ acted

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Comment

touching the mirror

looking in the mirror....touching the mirror.

do ye remember Neo, [in the 1st film Matrix] touched the mirror and the liquid silver began to run all over his body, swallowing him up.....it is a parable for us to learn from...as silver speaks of redemption and trumpets.
        That trump sounded for Neo, he touched the mirror and redemption began in him.

He was swallowed up by redemption......and in the end of this process....he was not afraid of vanity and carnality.

The 1st film only, is an excellent film, for showing us [ moving sights] of the parable of redemption.

If u look at it over and over the Holy Spirit shall show us hard to understand messages.... so that...''all the bullets'' shot at us during our day, shall simply fall to the ground as the Word of God takes 1st place in our Spirit.

Our spirit needs to be awakened, so that our soul is redeemed....or married....
        back to our spirit, that is how vanity is overcome as we WAX STRONG in the Spirit, to receive the POWER OF HIS MIGHT.

No man can teach stuff like this....
        We have to experience it 1st hand as the Truth is sown in our inner parts.
        As we experience our Spirit awakenings and our soul being redeemed we see evil and powers etc fade away from being important any more.

our Spirit grows stronger
        the more we obey,
        the more our thought life is controlled,
        the more we learn to say NO to destroying things that come into pull us down.

this life is a hard taskmaster....
        His word obeyed can only bring us our relief....and is our mirror.

lucy

Comment

His word obeyed can only bring us our relief....and is our mirror.
          But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only,
          deceiving your own selves.
          For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer,
          he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass (mirror):
          For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way,
          and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.
          JAS 1:22-24

WHO IS the WORD?
          We are to LOOK LIKE HIM (SEEK MY FACE).
          We are CALLED by HIS NAME (MY PEOPLE WHO are CALLED by MY NAME).
          Our NAME is in HIS Book of LIFE because HIS NAME IS the WORD.

REV 3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment;
          and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life,
          but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

REV 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him,
          whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb
          slain from the foundation of the world.

REV 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not;
          and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition:
          and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder,
          whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world,
          when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

REV 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God;
          and the books were opened: and another book was opened,
          which is the book of life:
          and the dead were judged out of those things which were written
          in the books, according to their works.

REV 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life
          was cast into the lake of fire.

REV 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth,
          neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie:
          but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

HIS NAME, the WORD, is our NAME.

REV 7:3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees,
          till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

REV 9:4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth,
          neither any green thing, neither any tree;
          but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

REV 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion,
          and with him an hundred forty and four thousand,
          having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

REV 22:4 And they shall see his face;
          and his name shall be in their foreheads.

LOVE, RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
          That is why I SAVED YOU.
          For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
          YHSHWH

Comment

a mirror question is.....

do i see satan
            do i see Christ, the power of God.

people say ''i love ya jesus'' and live like their 'lost' neighbours.
            When i look into the mirror each day, i dont wish to see ''me'' but my divine Friend thinking and living and working thru me.

my ''me'' has to cease to be for this reason..................................
            Proverbs 25:28
            He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is brokendown, and without walls
            so~~~~~~~~
            as we grow up, and race that divine marathon, we find that our ''me'' is hindered from taking action...we begin to rule from our Spirit, rather than from our carnal mind.

I have found that, as we grow strong in our Spirit man, there is a zipper -effect happening inside us, that slowly opens and allows this man to appear and take control, rather than my '''me'' allowed to do the controlling work .

I wondered what this ''zipper'' affect was, as it seems to open right down the middle of us, and then i realised that it was ''the word'' cutting asunder, and dividing the flesh from the spiritual.
            it is the church of regeneration happening inside of me.

Heb. 4:12
            For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edgedsword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
            this verse is that zipper-effect. and our mirror, as we ''see'' our Spiritual man, grow up and expand over our submitted soul.

You can feel it happening.
            and our soul is hindered from interferring.

Our soul becomes ''powerless'' to control, as our Spiritual man, arises and dominates.
            This is not a theory, but a ''happening'' in us.
            So that The overcoming realm is entered into.

that is what it is all about.....to overcome.
            I can talk about this forever and never grow tired to showing how to overcome and have the victory....but.... 1st i have to overcome myself.

Ofcourse
            no man, cannot boast here about overcoming and the victory...God forbid.... for all OverComers KNOW.....THAT ONLY CHRIST, gives the victory and the wisdom to understand HOW to allow our Spiritual Man to win.

Comment

God first

Beloved LucySmith and Ricoel

God loves you my dear friend

LucySmith - "remember Neo, [in the 1st film Matrix]" yes somewhat - yes "experience our Spirit awakenings "

Ricoel - "be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only" yes live it -

LucySmith - great truth "When i look into the mirror each day, i dont wish to see ''me'' but my divine Friend thinking and living and working thru me." - yes "i have to overcome" one self

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Comment

to look into the mirror and see nothing......

no image at all.
                when Neo turned and looked into the mirror it fractured, and as he touched this mirror, with his finger, the silver became him and swallowed him up.....the last part was his mouth. The silver ran down his throat and drowned him.
                His eyes were opened and Neo saw the Matrix.

have u seen your Matrix?

the silver that run down Neo's gullet, was redemption of the inner man happening. WELLNESS was flowing in and corruption was being put off.
                WELLNESS.

it is UN-NATURAL to be sick.
                Our body is created to be self healing.
                Everything within it is changed each 7 years, so that we are renewed from head to toe. Our Body is a work of the highest divine art form.... a form made so THE CREATOR could be visible in us.
                the Psalmist exclaimed, “I will praise Him, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.”
                wellness.
                wellness
                wellness......wonderfully made......
                wonderfully made.....all that divine effort to make something wonderfull.
                a work of the divine Artist.

to be made whole and blameless and purified so vanity is no longer the Lord OF THIS REALM

who do ye see in the mirror???

do ye see evil and its acts, still continue daily?
                or
                do ye see yourself fading away, as ''the pure get purer still''....and no more UNDER THE curse~!

Rev 22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still:
                are we still unjust?

and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still:
                are we still filthy?

and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
                or, are we progressively becoming righteous still and holy still?
                ummm....that mirror shall reveal us.....our image still there? or is our image fading away!

we need to understand who we are
                we need to understand why we are here
                we need to understand the path of our redemption and its final destination

redemption is all up front and extremely personal, therefore, let us no longer be ''an Alice in the looking glass''.
                why?
                Alice rhymes with Malice.

Comment

cont...........righteous still and holy still?

righteous still

holy still

why put the word ''still'' there?

still------ word defined.
                  1 a : devoid of or abstaining from motion
                  b archaic : SEDENTARY
                  c : not effervescent
                  d (1) : of, relating to, or being a static photograph as contrasted with a motion picture
                  (2) : designed for taking still photographs (3) : engaged in taking still photographs
                  2 a : uttering no sound : QUIET b : SUBDUED, MUTED
                  3 a : CALM, TRANQUIL
                  b : free from noise or turbulence
                  righteous - - abstaining from motion
                  righteous - - uttered not a sound
                  righteous - - subdued and muted
                  righteous - - calm and tranquil
                  righteous - - free from turbulence.

IF i am righteous I am free from my own motion, free and subdued, calm and tranquil from all turbulence.
                  IF i am holy I am free from my own motion, free and subdued, calm and tranquil from all turbulence.

i am still.

BE STILL AND KNOW I AM THE LORD..... we are told.
                  “Be still and know that I am God” (Psalm 46:10). ...
                  When we look into our mirror, we are to see righteousness and holiness.
                  SO~~~~~how do we do this?
                  answer is
                  We move aside from our problem and allow the Spirit to work it out for us.

now let us not pretend here....we want ''quick fixes'' and ''instant gratification''...sometimes we get lucky, but most times the battle rages and we loose the good fight too many times.....=....we give in to the voice of that Judas within us.

Our Judas within, has to be BEHeaded....crushed.... and extinguished, by
                  saying NO to spiritual raping and we must learn now to be ''still'''....and watch for the solution come to pass.

Can u do it?
                  can u say ''NO'' to the devourer's mind games and spiritual rapings?
                  Can u put Father's shepherding ahead of lies and doubts?

it is hard. and its WAR!
                  but.....
                  it can be done
                  ...IF....
                  we set our mind as flint and not waver and have NO doubts we will pull down vanity by just ''being still''' and allowing His righteousness and holiness to work over us and in us and thru us.

can U Be still?
                  When we relax and allow HIM to achieve on Our Behalf we become free.
                  amen,

Be still and know that I am God” (Psalm 46:10). ...

now can we consider the numerics here?
                  No 46
                  and
                  No 10
                  NO 46 = man without the Holy Spirit.....this is us, when we are doubting, panicked, ill at ease, afraid etc.
                  NO 10 = Responsible for the Word of God...

joining the 2 numbers together.....i can say with confidence..................

''THE WORD OF GOD, acted upon with responsibility takes away, our fears and doubts, our unbelief and wavering mentality, and allows His Holy Spirit to continue His work within us UNHINDERED.''

now that's looking in the mirror and not seeing OUR image.

Comment

looking deeply into the mirror.......

have u ever noticed these few words.

"He restoreth My soul"~~~~ He Restoreth My Soul (Psalm 23:3)
                    notice our soul is to be RE-stored......it was once OK.....it ran amok....now HE RESTORETH MY SOUL.
                    meaning
                    He takes away my deception and RESTORES the TRUE SENSE of things BACK to me.

OR
                    HE lifts me out from MY TOMB of human beliefs.
                    now
                    thats some mirror....... so its all to do with our mind....how we think should be the same as Messiah...

Comment

When I look in the mirror,
                      I should SEE HIM, not me.

http://thebodyofmessiah.com/cat_lion.gif

LOVE, RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
                      That is why I SAVED YOU.
                      For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
                      YHSHWH

Comment

i looked and looked at that image

re-considering that pic u posted Ricoel.
                        the suggestion of that mirror.

ofcourse i have seen it before.....
                        its cutsie religious
                        a little pussy cat
                        and a big lion.... cute.....

i wondered why i did not like it....so i decided to LOOK....

the representation suggested is
                        the pussy cat is ''me''
                        the lion is Yeshu

but is that really the truth?

NO.... that is why church religion is so counterfeit and fake

the IMAGE THAT IS THE TRUTH.... IS..... 2 lions....face to face.
                        CO-HEIRS AND one made in THE IMAGE OF CHRIST... TO RULE AND REIGN WITH HIM forever...adopted into an inheritance of The King.... a king under THE KING....ALL FROM THE ROYAL HOUSEHOLD....

one is never ''a little pussy cat''................ONE HAS ALWAYS BEEN PREDESTINED TO BE CONFORMED INTO HIS IMAGE amen....as HIS son.

i hate religion.
                        I LOVE divine relationship.

that little pussy cat is in church hearts and the IMAGE OF THE LION is non-existant.

so let us ask this
                        “What does it mean to reign as king 'small ''k'' or with a type of lion rulership?”

1) sovereign authority,
                        2) power to rule,
                        3) a kingdom or a sphere of dominion,
                        4) subjects to rule over.
                        a pussy cat cannot do this~!~!

the mirror does not reveal a pussy cat but should reveal another lion, made in the true image of the Original....seated in heavenly places.

sugggestion....change the pic.... and no longer be influenced by a pussy cat religion.
                        ofcourse one an say ''a little pussy cat can change into a lion''... and now that is a lie.
                        why...well pussy cats remain pussy cats and lions will eat them.

LAST NIGHT IN my home there was a great upheaval as evil tried to dominate a situation.
                        My eldest son, strode out from his room, like a Man of God and crushed any evil wishing to manifest in my home.
                        he was NO pussy cat, but a LION as he reflected the ability of his Messiah at work.
                        evil fled as The Word spoken out by my son went into action

How I love to see this
                        How i love to see the younger men take control like a lion and reduce evil to tatters.

that aint no pussy cat.....but a ''small k'' at work as a friend of Father's....
                        Last edited by LucySmith; 07-12-2007, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X