our NEW life of UNLIMITED Glory.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• our NEW life of UNLIMITED Glory.

i think it will be wonderfull to explore our new form of life.
    a life into His unlimited Glory.
    I cannot do this, so it can only happen by revelation~~~~~
    ----------------------------------------------------------

1] i was interested in the words ''the families of Heaven''.[Eph 3 v. 15]
    2] lowered down into vanity for a purpose
    3] to work out their SALVATION and pass from death to life, by obtaining HIS eternal UNLIMITED GLORY .
    4] the families were now being processed from one form of glory into another form by passing thru the veil of vanity.
    5] a point of interest....the birth rate is declining,
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4768644.stm
    http://usgovinfo.about.com/cs/census...abirthrate.htm

now to ask a question that sounds rather silly?
    Is Father coming to an end of Spirit's to be sent? ummm.
    is there a time when ''the door is shut''?
    6] what IS our destiny?
    7] Have u received 'THE PROMISE' OF BEING ABLE TO LIVE FOREVER IN HIS ETERNAL LIFE.?...

''Worthy is the lamb to be slain
    Highest praises of honour and glory
    be unto your Name
    Glory, Glory, to the Lord God Almighty''

can we discover HIS GLORY THAT IS UNLIMITED.

YES.

to walk into or IN unlimited Glory

we need to eat THE MEAT.....
    To growup, OUT FROM SPIRITUAL BABYHOOD and into a mature Spiritual Adult, fully equiped to rule and reign WITH HIM, upon His throne.
    we are commanded to go on into maturity.

Today, i had a thought that satan [the serpent] was not interested in sleeping Adam and his asleep Spirit, but satan was wanting to get control of Eve's soul....IF he had the soul, he had the whole.

therefore
    i began to think ''what is our soul'' that is so needed by satan....to lord it over us..... and i think i can say our soul is the container of WISDOM....the ElShadai [the female Elohim part]
    the spirit + wisdom = co joined.

wisdom = is always knowing what to do, without continual correction.
    wisdom = correct rulership = making divinely responsible decissions
    ....Solomon asked for this gift/trait to rule the nation.
    Proverbs tells us that wisdom is the 'tree of life'.

“Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought: But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.” 1 Cor.2:6-8

if wisdom had been used none would have crucified the Lord of Glory.
    isn't that interesting, cuz this means ''the princes of this world'' have NO WISDOM, THEREFORE ARE dull, ignorant and insane.

why?

cuz to have WISDOM a being also has to have an awakened Spirit so they now can wax strong in their Spirit and in the power of His might.

A waxed Strong Spirit joined to WISDOM - is a must for His people...so that is why His people are to eat MEAT.
    By eating this MEAT, we come to UNDERSTAND, Wisdom, or the LAWS OF PARADISE.....PLUS..... we cease from saying

'' i dont know''.
    If you lack wisdom "ask God ... it will be given" (Ja.1:5)
    He who walks in wisdom is kept safe (Prov.28:26).
    Wisdom gives patience.. and patience perfects (Prov.19:11).

Comment

that is a nice verse.

He who walks in wisdom is kept safe (Prov.28:26).
      in bible numerics No 26 - the Gospel of Christ
      in bible numerics No 28 - is eternal life.

a sentence could read..

'' to gain eternal life, obey the Goodnews.''

it all comes back to that one word OBEY.

OBEY....just one word.

obey is to use wisdom
      obey is to be safe
      obey is to take us into His unlimited life.

will we obey?
      or
      please ourself and die?

Most people are like Olde Blue eyes who SANG

'' I DID IT MY WAY''.

Comment

Walking In Wisdom!

Hi Lucy,

Especially when we recognize that Wisdom is Messiah Crucified, the Cross of Messiah!

How then are we to eat Wisdom?
        Matthew 16:24-28
        24 Then said Yahushua unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
        25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
        26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
        27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.
        28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.
        How does one not taste death?

Humm? Indeed, how does one continue to stand? One stands and walks in wisdom by bearing one's cross as did Messiah! This is the eating which produces safety. If we put to death everything in each of us contrary to the Soul of Messiah Yahushua, then we are also servants of YAHWEH and the Friends of Messiah Yahushua. What do we withhold from our friends? Would we withhold life from our friends?

Sincerely, Ab

P.S. Lucy, where do you find the time to explore and think about all these things? You have the mind of Messiah. The US has immigration laws which we are ignoring because we need workers to do the jobs which too few citizens yet desire to do? You have made me think here! It appears that we (man) are in the same position with respect to the ELOHIM nation. The ELOHIM family or nation lost their soul which Messiah by HIS work restored, and we are blessed to be a part of that restoration.

Sincerely, Ab
        The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Hello Ab, i hope you are having a real happy holiday time

i liked this verse ..[of meat]
          v.28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.
          many people have their own ideas here, as i do.

''My people perish from lack of knowledge'' so says the bible, so the reverse must be so....''My people shall not perish if they obtain My wisdom''
          why do i write that?
          Well let us look at the numbers
          bible no 16 - love
          bible no 28 - eternal life.
          So i can write this with confidence.

''THE LOVE OF ETERNAL LIFE MAKES US SEEK HIS WISDOM.''

as for time, and ''finding time''....i have time to do everything i wish too thru my day,....
          i don't like being a slave of time, for time is part and parcel of vanity. So i prayed to come out from time and into NOW......NOW has no time...it simple IS.
          and
          as for thinking, well i am always thinking how to escape properly as Messiah thought.... I have to have His mind to succeed, in my quest.
          It is like i have too Ab,
          as if i am being pushed to escape out from...here.
          Remember the stories we read about, how men have escaped from P. of W. camps in WW2 and had helped many others escape too.... well.... that would be me.....
          i cannot bear to be captive to a system i so despise.
          I have a desire to experience REAL life, and the love that goes with REAL life.

To be trapped and caged is a terrible thing on this prison planet called earth.

So!!! More than anything I VALUE HIS APPEARING.
          ALL OF US are
          trapped by wrong thoughts
          trapped by wrong choices
          trapped by ignorance and blindness
          trapped by sicknesses
          trapped by circumstances.

I WANT MY FREEDOM.... and i shall not rest till i have MY, LIBERTY IN CHRIST.
          TO MOVE WITH HIM, and be as He is....that is my hope as I have to be just as Unlimited as He is. amen
          Messiah made the way for us.
          He died to set me free and so I take His sacrifice as a token of goodwill towards me, so that HE SHOWS ME, His route of escaping the evil pressure of vanity.
          Our Saviour never once said '' i dont know''.
          i hate those 3 words.

Comment

yes Ab u are right.

our soul was lost [sigh] to be ruled over by another.[yuk]
            our soul Is Eve in us all.....she was deceived....
            To be conned and tricked is not a sin, but, our soul fell into deception by a trickster and a con artist who was most subtle.
            example
            If i go to buy a 2nd hand car, and i get ''sold a pup'' i did not sin, but i was seduced away from wisdom, by a smarter voice and someone skilled in the arts of lying~!....
            Satan is skilled in the arts of lying.

wisdom sees thru the lies.
            wisdom is understanding, so we dont have to say ''' i dont know'''.
            WISDOM GAINED IS KNOWING.
            We all know King Solomon asked for Wisdom to rule over his nation Israel....that was probably a divine prompting.???
            and because Father granted his request, his nation was great and people came to sit under his wisdom.
            Solomon always referred to wisdom as female.
            Wisdom was his GIFT from Father.

wisdom has to be RETURNED TO US.
            Wisdom left, when Eve sadly ate....=.....insanity then ruled.
            without Wisdom, this earth is a mad house, an asylum and ''the monkeys hold the keys''.

ask for WISDOM is Godly advice.
            Wisdom, the bible tells us '' is the TREE OF LIFE''
            so
            ask for THE TREE OF LIFE.
            INFACT
            the NT verse in James strongly advises to do just that!!!!
            IF
            we ask He is so generous in supply.=
            James 1:5-6: If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.
            But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.
            this divine nudge, stops us from saying '' i dont know''.

Greek is sophia - wisdom.
            (hokmâ in Hebrew)
            and, according to Vine’s, it means “the insight into the true nature of things.”
            I got wisdom when I 'saw' the true nature of HIS RESURRECTION LIFE, now is available to all who shall just believe on His work and Life's power of The Cross {john 11 v.25} I was altered by gaining this wisdom from above. My life changed over into, HIS LIFE IN PROGRESS in me...that is why i never can boast as i know i was not wise but insane as the rest of all mankind. My Eve [soul] was deceived....now it is coming out from deception to meet with my Spirit man so the both can be re-joined back, as they were in Our Saviour. amen

“She is a tree of life to those who take hold of her, and happy are all who hold her fast” (Proverbs 3:18).
            the tree of life.
            to take hold of this precious tree and hold her fast.
            imagine that!!!!!
            notice the tree is a ''her''.
            wisdom is a ''her''.

by finding wisdom and asking for this wisdom - shall take us into the unlimited.

Comment

Working...
            X