Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renewal!

Hi Everyone,

There are many secrets to LIFE NOW. Why are we given LIFE in dirt bodies? Our physical, fleshly bodies profit nothing. Our spirit, the spirit within us, gives life to our flesh. Take away the spirit and the flesh body looses its ability to remain cohesive or intact and looses its ability to move around and interact with other flesh or dirt bodies.

What is the secret of retaining one's spirit and renewing the above abilities? Is there such a secret? Universally, the naysayers deny that Life can be maintained in the flesh. Their proof is obvious. Everyone dies, don't they? It appears so. Why, then, would Lucy and I maintain that LIFE NOW in the flesh is possible? Is it because we like our dirt bodies? NO! Is it because we view them as our eternal home? NO! Why then do we pursue LIFE NOW in the flesh? And what is the secret behind this LIFE?

Drop what you are doing! Call you friends and loved ones! You don't want to miss this discussion as it progresses and develops!

Blessings on all those who find and are found by LIFE NOW!

Sincerely, Ab
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Renewal Through Holy Spirit!

Hi Everyone,

What are these verses really saying?
    Titus 3:4-6
    4 But after that the kindness and love of ELOHIM our Savior toward man appeared,
    5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
    6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Yahushua Messiah our Savior;
    The spirit gives life. More spirit means more life or at the very least the renewal of life. What happens when your body and your spirit within you is renewed by Holy Spirit? Will you grow old, get sick, and then die if both are renewed?

My earthly Father will turn 87 this April. (BTW, my parents just passed a milestone. They have been married for 65 years, and they celebrated this latest anniversary apart with Dad in the hospital.) He just came home from the hospital suffering from a bout of congestive heart failure. I could see his spirit weakening within him in just a couple of weeks of time as his heart failure progressed and his body became weaker. My Dad was renewed in his spirit and his flesh by a medical procedure in which two stents were placed in his heart, one on the front side and one on the rear. This is what man can now do with medicine. What do you think would have happened if ELOHIM would have given my Dad more spirit? Would his congestive heart failure have gone away?

Is there such a thing as being saved from death through the renewal brought about by Holy Spirit?

Sincerely, Ab
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Washing Of Regeneration!

Hi Everyone,

We all have some idea or knowledge of what we imagine renewal of Holy Spirit to be. What in all the world is this washing of regeneration? We are saved by both, are we not?

How are we saved by a washing of regeneration? Here is the definition for the Greek word translated regeneration. It is Strong's # 3824:

G3824
      παλιγγενεσία
      paliggenesia
      pal-ing-ghen-es-ee'-ah
      From G3825 and G1078; (spiritual) rebirth (the state or the act), that is, (figuratively) spiritual renovation; specifically Messianic restoration: - regeneration.

Notice the commentary above. Our attention is called to the premise that regeneration is a spiritual rebirth. We are saved by this regeneration, are we not? So, this regeneration or spiritual rebirth takes place in this physical life, does it not?

Paliggenesia simply means beginning again. There exists a washing of beginning again. This is a new genesis! How does this washing work? Is there a secret here?

Sincerely, Ab

Comment

The Beginning Again!

Hi Everyone,

The word, Paliggenesia, is found in one other place in the New Testament:
        Matthew 19:28-30
        28 And Yahushua said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
        29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive a hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.
        30 But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first.
        Paliggenesia above has the definite article so Messiah is speaking of a very specific regeneration.

Show of hands please, how many of you would suppose that the resurrected Yahushua is the new beginning, or the beginning again, or HIMSELF the regeneration? Messiah prayed the Father for glorification. Does Messiah now sit on HIS throne glorified? How long does Messiah sit? Somebody is going to do something with the enemies of Messiah, are they not? Are we a part of that somebody? Are we the first or the last?

In Titus, Paliggenesia is without the definite article. I wonder if the washing of beginning again has something to do with making the last first and the first last?

In order to become a part of the regeneration, that is, a part of Messiah, we must participate in HIS washing, must we not?

Sincerely, Ab

Comment

The Washing Of Feet!

Hi Everyone,

How do we become, how do you and me, how do we become a part of the regeneration?

Messiah said this:
          John 13:8
          8 Peter saith unto him, Thou shalt never wash my feet. Yahushua answered him, If I wash thee not, thou hast no part with me.
          Messiah is the LIFE, and Messiah is the BEGINNING AGAIN or the NEW GENESIS. It does appear, does it not, that anyone who desires to become one with the Beginning Again must allow Messiah to wash their feet? Humm? Is the washing of our feet by the New Genesis, is this a washing of regeneration?
          John 13:7
          7 Yahushua answered and said unto him, What I do thou knowest not now; but thou shalt know hereafter.
          Friends, if you don't know, why don't you know? Is it because you are not a part of the Beginning Again?

Sincerely, Ab

Comment

Our Walk!

Hi Everyone,

Just how important is our walk? Does it make a difference how you walk in this your life that has been given to you?:
            Leviticus 26:3-8
            3 If ye walk in my statutes, and keep my commandments, and do them;
            4 Then I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit.
            5 And your threshing shall reach unto the vintage, and the vintage shall reach unto the sowing time: and ye shall eat your bread to the full, and dwell in your land safely.
            6 And I will give peace in the land, and ye shall lie down, and none shall make you afraid: and I will rid evil beasts out of the land, neither shall the sword go through your land.
            7 And ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword.
            8 And five of you shall chase a hundred, and a hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword.
            Death is an enemy, is it not?

Do you chase death, or does death chase you?

Did death triumph over your parents? Then why follow in their footsteps? Would it not be better to amend your walk and watch death run from you. Would not that be something to see and experience?

Sincerely, Ab

Comment

Our Work!

Hi Everyone,

In chasing death, it is vitally important that we walk in a certain manner. Just how important to our walk is the doing of our hands, that is, our work? Does our work make a difference in putting death to flight? Absolutely!:
              Leviticus 18:3-5
              3 After the doings of the land of Egypt, wherein ye dwelt, shall ye not do: and after the doings of the land of Canaan, whither I bring you, shall ye not do: neither shall ye walk in their ordinances.
              4 Ye shall do my judgments, and keep mine ordinances, to walk therein: I am the YAHWEH your ELOHIM. (We must make our doing become a part of our walk!)
              5 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes, and my judgments: which if a man do, he shall live in them: I am YAHWEH.
              Look around you! Do you know anyone who has lived and not died? The scripture above plainly says that if we do, we shall live! So, why don't we all determine to amend our doing so that we might live?

Impossible!!! Humm?

Do these scriptures then advise us incorrectly? Does YAHWEH have it all wrong? Death is too powerful an enemy, right? When it comes to death, we all must run!

Death chases all because all do not walk and do as YAHWEH has commanded!

This may be true of you, but it is not true of Lucy and me! She washes my feet with her hands, and I wash her feet with my hands, and together we are chasing death!

Sincerely, Ab

Comment

a Marvellous Thread Br. Spying.

from your quote.
                of Lucy and me! She washes my feet with her hands, and I wash her feet with my hands, and together we are chasing death!
                amen Brother Allen E

when we come to life revelation, the anointing in us, takes away our vanity in stages to release us into eternal life or the fullness of HIM.
                If we Have HIM, we have LIFE!
                "If any man be in Christ, he is a new creature (creation): old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." 2 Cor. 5:17.
                A husband ''has'' his wife, he has all of his wife not just come and go parts of her, so it is the same with The Messiah's LIFE in us.
                A husband infuses his wife, so Messiah infuses His life into saints.
                It's the union of fusion~ is the blessed hope of a new relationship.=
                how?
                By the passing away of every old thing that pertains to our former unregenerate/fallen adamic state, and with the coming of the new creation with His new hopes, with His new ambitions and with His loves now birthing into = a NEW LIFE.
                why?
                Because the order of endless life was been entered into.
                how?
                By the incorruptible Christ seed, which is now been planted in the fertile womb of our spirit.
                our Saviour said, "He that hath the Son hath life",
                what Life = HIS LIFE.-He planted A NEW FORM OF LIFE in us, the same as His life...a life that comes from INCORRUPTION.
                a seed of incorruption is growing in you Spying and in me....and as we grow the less corruption dwells in us, [ AS WE LEARN BY THE HOLY SPIRIT HOW TO PUT IT OFF] = this is vanity being removed from our lives...so we come into that final stage of abiding 24/7 in the Spirit of Life.

amen

the facts are this.......Death is corruption

so let us ask then

HAVE WE FORGOTTEN this?
                Messiah's life is incorruption....therefore where is death in any form to be found in His incorruptable life planted in us?

what is THE LIGHT OF LIFE?

Comment

Washing Hands And Feet!

Hi Lucy,
                  what is THE LIGHT OF LIFE?
                  The Word is light. Doing or fulfilling the Word is the LIGHT OF LIFE! Messiah kept HIS disciples clean by immersing them in the fulfillment of the Word throughout HIS Ministry. Messiah allowed HIS Disciples to participate in HIS Ministry.

Messiah then made HIS Disciples one with HIMSELF through HIS Death, Burial, and Resurrection. This is the washing of regeneration whereby the seed of incorruption, as you say, was planted in HIS Disciples. This washing is symbolized by the washing of feet and hands which regenerates the clean, all those who have already been immersed in the fulfillment of the Word according to the will and work of YAHWEH ELOHIM, who is the fountain of Living Waters.

This is what you have graciously done for me, Lucy. You have regenerated me by helping me to participate in the work of your hands according to the will of ELOHIM, that is, you have helped me to live and to sprinkle the Good News of LIFE NOW and make that good work a part of my walk! Look at all the good work you have accomplished here at Lo Ammi! Look at all the good knowledge and understanding that you have so tirelessly and freely given to the needy! This is the work of Messiah in the flesh, the washing of hands and feet, and it is the LIGHT OF LIFE whereby we follow in the footsteps of Messiah Yahushua unto always beginning again.

I thank you, Messiah, for this Royal Lady! And I also thank you, Lucy, for my regeneration through your good work.

Sincerely, Ab

Comment

that was kind Ab Thank you...

i remember in the opening script of the Lord of the Rings Cate Blanchett said these words as part of it's introduction

Galadriel: "Much that once was is lost.
                    For none now live who remember it."
                    that is what has happened to THE GOSPEL.

i read that Lord of the Rings was a movie that is regarded as ''once in a life time experience''...and i will agree with this statement.
                    but also
                    the real revealing of THE GOODNEWS is also a ''once in a LIFE time ''experience too..
                    why?
                    cuz we have found that which was lost.
                    BUT what did we find...

the light of life.
                    what is this is real life light?

"He that is joined to the Lord is one Spirit." 1 Cor. 6:17
                    = the ability to be removed from all anxiousness around us and to walk in peace...not matter what condition we find ourselves in.
                    by doing this = we have escaped vanity.

Comment

Unity Of Spirit!

Hi Lucy,

All men are immersed in the Word of ELOHIM. We live and we die by that Word. This living and dying is important. It is training for our spirit. That is what life in the flesh is all about. It is training for the spirit.

We all have experienced repentance if only for a moment. Most of us over and over. Repentance is a form of death, burial, and resurrection. The sinner dies to his/her former self. When this former self is buried, then a new person arises from the ground like a new born plant or babe. This is a very good lesson to learn.

Only a very select few advance beyond this stage or lesson of death, burial, and resurrection in their physical lives. These are the rulers. These learn how to rule over their flesh. These are faithful over a little dirt (their flesh) so it is certain that they can rule over the Universe. Rulership requires unity of spirit otherwise death will occur.

Death, burial, and resurrection is a baptism of repentance whereby our spirits learn about renewal; Rulership is baptism by the spirit whereby our spirits learn to use this lesson for the regeneration of each other without the separation of spirit.

One cannot rule by oneself. Rulership requires the help of mates, that is, soul mates. These mates are friends. We like each other, and we find each other, and there is nothing (according to will of ELOHIM) that we will refuse to do to ensure that we endure for each other. This doing is the washing of our feet by the hands of our mates whereby we all are enabled to walk together for eternity in the same direction. This is a royal family indeed!

Sincerely, Ab

Comment

yes Allen E ..your'e correct

heaps of good meat there in your posts.....the meat so needed for us all to go on into His perfection.

to rule is not as one would rule people on earth.....no..... that power comes from satan '' the ruler of this world''.... but to rule In the power of the divine, we have to understand, the power in NOT centered in us as one person but in the many of the same spirit.

that same spirit is harmony of purpose.
                        As i write this i am thinking of a Japanese garden.... their gardeners are trained up to create harmony for the eye sight... and the emotions are balanced just by looking at these wonders.

http://www.mobot.org/hort/gardens/ja...ce/index.shtml

they use the word description

perfect
                        balanced
                        harmony
                        sensitively created.

Japanese gardens are usually arranged in odd numbers of seven, five, or three to suggest the asymmetry of nature.

His workmanship is likened to these types of gardens as a picture of total harmony...not only to the eyes but to the senses...spiritually speaking ofcourse.
                        that is what ''ye shall know them by the love they have for each other '' really means...

it is a divine mixing.
                        for
                        a divine purpose... of LIFE.... IN THE REAL.

the new creation is all brand new, and built with and in divine harmony for a purpose of rulership of the universe.
                        male and female He created them.

the subdued become the subduing.

Comment

spiritual renewal.

''to cross-over [passover] all the realms of death, and still remain alive, by, walking in the same faith as the Son of God has''.

It can be attained whilst still living here on earth.
                          The secret is to come into the divine understanding [ by gaining wisdom -the tree of life] on how to cross realms, by having the exact same thinking patterns put into practice as the anointing [Christ] allows us.
                          This renewed way of thinking takes us away from ourself and our dependence upon ourselves and also stops us being an energy battery for satan to use and to destroy others. Satan shall find nothing 'on us' as we leave behind our old thoughts.

This is our way of escape by not allowing satan any part of us to be used and abused...nor... to use and abuse others.

Our Saviour never did.
                          Our Saviour was ONE EYED.

we have to understand THE BRIDE MAKES HERSELF READY.....she too becomes ONE eyed....called focused.
                          why does she do this? cuz she already knows the hour of her wedding is arriving.
                          but, prior to her wedding there is her preparation.

SO
                          shall there be a ''sign'' ?
                          yes~!

but it is ''cloaked'' so only the Bride shall understand it.
                          what?
                          '' of that day~~~~ gathered to HIM''.
                          the Feast of Trumpets is also known as the "Wedding of the Messiah",

Comment

Working...
                          X