aphorism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aphorism

It's very easy to forgive others their mistakes; it takes more gut and gumption to forgive them for having witnessed your own.

Your Pseudonym?

Hi Hochongs,

Welcome to Lo Ammi. I am scratching my head a little at your statement. It seems somewhat narcissistic to me.

I have pondered your pseudonym, and rightly or wrongly the letters seem to me to spell out a seven word confession: H-o-c/h-o-n-gs

Feel free to prove me wrong!

Sincerely, Ab
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

clues..

aphorism ...

contains anagrams

he is a romp....is the best sentence.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      know someone with the initials CH.?
      ''hochongs.''

is an anagram....to unravel

it is up to the reader to link letters together...

congo - likes dancing
      hog - a little piggish
      son - a relation
      gosh - dont u know?
      song - likes to sing
      snog - likes to snog. what's snog? is it kissing?

Comment

rethink

It's very easy to forgive others their mistakes; it takes more gut and gumption to forgive them for having witnessed your own.

it is not easy to forgive others,
        infact unforgiveness is a curse and blocks blessings...
        to forgive and move on is a divine act of grace, otherwise, people say '' i forgive you,'' but then keep reminding the other of their sin.

My father committed a sin when he was 27yrs old, and my mother forgave him and never let him forget about ''her forgiveness''.
        Actually i can well understand why he committed such a sin, with a wife like that, as her attitude would have manifested out in many other ways too.
        oh.. the carnal mind and a carnal marriage...puke.

it takes more gut and gumption
        that is not so either....
        a person does not need guts and gumption but GRACE to say ''forgive them for they know not what they do''...grace changes a mind that has been fill with sin not the carnal mind of gut and gumption.

for others to witness our sins, is a tragic thing...
        however Jesus never once condemned any person over sin but said ''go and sin no more''
        He never once said ''you horrible person, i see your sin and it takes guts and gumption for me to even speak to you, you low life...''

we forget so easily that Our Messiah came to SAVE SINNERS...
        AND TO FORGIVE sin.

why dont we learn from HIM... so we too can be divine....not living and dying as mere men [Ps 82.6] but actually learning TO LIVE AS A divine son.

i really disliked your ''quote'' opinion...it reaked of self and some type of vengence.... THERE WAS NOTHING divine in it.

frankly u stink.
        So why not forgive yourself first so you can begin a new life of a new creature where true forgiveness makes for many divine blessings amen.....

Comment

The Millstone!

Hi Lucy,

I see Hochongs as saying that those who have witnessed his/her sins as really the fault for his/her present circumstance (the bottom of the sea), and, therefore, the very ones having the greater need for forgiveness. Needless to say, he/she is a better person because of the ability to forgive the witnesses against himself/herself despite the nature of his/her sins!

Here is a small part of his/her confession or at least it seems so to me:

High on (c)/High on (n) girls!

Sincerely, Ab
          The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Hochongs

HO Chongs.

''how our christian hope ordains now God's servants ''

Comment

HO Chongs!

Hi Lucy,

I actually am more satisfied with your interpretation of our friend, Hochongs, and I am hoping that your interpretation rules.

Sincerely, Ab

Comment

let us pray Spying, this person....does not FAIL the LIFE test....

as it stands at the moment I am fearfull that Hochongs has missed the vital ingredient....
                and
                as it stands i do not like the spirit in that person....puke...
                but u have a far greater ideal for all men than I...therefore I pray u r right....amen.

spying = ''spiritual person yielded,+ increasingly numbered [as] Godlike''.

Comment

Working...
                X