Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LIFE NOW In Flesh!

Hi Lucy,
    "Jesus Christ is come in (the) flesh". this is the HINGE VERSE.
    You are absolutely correct. This is a HINGE VERSE!

I first took an extensive look at this verse because of a revelation given to DeAnna. We engaged in a discussion of this verse on this forum. I attempted to find our discussion yesterday morning, but I could not find it through the search engine because that discussion has been archived. DeAnna was given the understanding of what "is come in flesh" really means.

Here are some quotes which are related:
    Matthew 11:3
    3 And said unto him, Art thou he that should come, or do we look for another? (KJV)
    This was asked of Yahushua by two disciples of John the Baptist. The phrase he that should come is really the present active participle of erchomai, erchomenos, with the definite article. The presence here of the definite article draws our attention to a very specific coming one. Present tense in the Greek means action that begins and continues or is on going in the present. Are you "the one who presently is in the process of coming and the one who continues to come" is what is being asked of Messiah!
    1John 2:18-19
    18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
    19 They went out from us, but they were not of us: for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us. (KJV)
    These various anti-Messiahs arose within the Spiritual Temple or Body of Messiah. They like the live goat look and smell good. They cannot be distinguished from true believers save through their leaving or departure. (This not remaining or continuing could also be speaking of death!) Shepherds do not leave the flock, and neither do the sheep leave the fold. Those that depart or leave the fold are false sheep. This very reasoning was eventually used against me when I left the Tzaddikim!
    1 John 2:22
    22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Yahushua is the Messiah? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. (KJV)
    The general nature or spirit of anti-Messiah denies that Yahushua is the Messiah. This is indicative of Judas who did not believe in Messiah and went out to promote his better Messianic way! Again, I see the live goat here. This rebellion denies both the FATHER and the Son! Why is this so?
    1 John 4:1-3
    1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of ELOHIM: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
    2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of ELOHIM: Every spirit that confesseth that Yahushua Messiah is come in flesh is of ELOHIM: (The tense of erchomai, "is come", in this verse is perfect. The perfect tense in the Greek language "denotes that the action of the verb is regarded as complete at the time of speaking, and that its results are regarded as still existing." By using the perfect tense here, John is thereby saying that Yahushua did complete coming in flesh and that the result of this coming can be seen in the present through John and other believers. I want to quote the next sentence in the description of the perfect tense because of its importance here:

"When it is said that the action is regarded as "complete" this does not mean that it is regarded as ended; but only that it is regarded as brought to its appropriate conclusion in such a way that its effects remain in action. The Perfect has therefore really as much to do with the present as with past time, since it describes the present result of a past action."
    What is it therefore that the spirit of anti-Messiah denies here? The spirit of the Anti-Messiah denies that the Savior, the Yahushua, exists in flesh, in those that can be seen, that is, in John and other believers. The spirit of the Anti-Messiah says that Yahushua ascended into heaven and now remains separate from sinful flesh. This spirit of Anti-Messiah denies this fundamental reasoning set forth by Paul:
    Philippians 1:19-22
    19 For I know that this shall turn to my salvation through your prayer, and the supply of the Spirit of Yahushua Messiah,
    20 According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Messiah shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death.
    21 For to me to live is Messiah, and to die is gain. (Paul is here speaking of death through Martyrdom)
    22 But if I live in flesh, this is the fruit of my labor: yet what I shall choose I wot not.
    So life in flesh is the recompense of our work in Messiah. This paycheck is the opposite of the recompense received through the wages of sin. We are created in Messiah Yahushua for good works with its result: Eternal Life. This is the reward and role of the helpmate. The spirit of the anti-Messiah denies all this. The spirit of the anti-Messiah says that the Helpmate cannot live, that she must physically die in order to be saved. So, the spirit of the Anti-Messiah denies that John and others remain. The spirit of the anti-messiah denies the existence of, THE YAHUSHUA, in flesh manifested by the ELECT:
    1 John 4:3
    3 And every spirit that confesseth not the Yahushua is not of ELOHIM: and this is that (spirit) of the antimessiah, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
    When John speaks of the spirit of the Anti-Messiah being in the world, John is not speaking of the Anti-Messiah himself. However, in 2 John 1:7, the Hinge Verse, John speaks directly of the Anti-Messiah himself:
    2 John 1:7
    7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Yahushua Messiah is come (This "is come" is a present participle which applies directly to Messiah coming in us now today!) in flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist.
    So, what and who is the ANTIMESSIAH? He is many deceivers made manifest. He is the personification of the false religious system which we battle, the system which denies the possibility of LIFE NOW in flesh, and this deceiver arises out of the ELECT perhaps from either one or the other of the Sisters.

This is why John, the Ancient One, (http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/08492a.htm, scroll down to Chapter II and read about John) takes the time to write a warning message to us, the ELECT LADY, about this ANTIMESSIAH! We and our Children are sister to John and Company.

Lady Lucy, do you have any choice words ready to confess over this live goat that we will make manifest by LIFE NOW in flesh?

Sincerely, Ab
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

AB u have summed it up quiet beautifully....

when we meet people who do not believe in the whole tenet of the NT Gospel of ''LIFE NOW'' [2 tim 1 v.10] IS POSSIBLE....they are NOT brethren but are ANTI-CHRIST, [the tares posing as brethren] therefore they shall be like the Capt. of the army of the 50 who tried to kill Elijah = THEY TRY TO PULL U back DOWN...0r...back into fellowship at their level.

They live in the death realm and cannot have anyone escaping as they themselves are trapped into a religious world that FAILS TO PRODUCE Christ manifesting in them.
    WHEN WE HAVE RECEIVED HIS LIFE, and ABIDE IN Him IN THE SONSHIP NEW CREATURE REALM, and WE CANNOT BE TRAPPED AGAIN INTO their DEATH.
    it is like chalk and cheese...
    light and night.
    these people try and spread their death's shroud over us again.
    come out from them and let the dead bury the dead.

Christ is coming in my flesh.
    He is my help and saviour and strength as i die to myself by decreasing the powers of my fallen nature.

Christ, manifests Himself in my flesh, by not allowing satan constant victory over my weakness.
    Satan's power over me is being loosed, as CHRIST IN ME appears.
    When Christ appears IN me I gain more of His life as He is a higher energy vibration/wave than death.
    This is written in John 15....this tells us how to have this higher energy power of the life on the vine and the branches.

''the man of sin''
    ''the lawless one''

is anyone/any system that has no real authority to reproduce CHRIST power.
    it is a system, OR a person, that lord's it over ALL, yet fails to shine with LIFE.

THE OBJECT / the final outcome of this CHRIST LIFE, IS TO SHINE AS PER our SAVIOUR ON THE MT. OF TRANSFIGURATION. He displayed Himself to show us that fact, WE CAN BE LIKE HIM TOO.. and not stuffed up by evil.

why would we want religion
    when we can learn to APPEAR as HE IS?

AB
    I am learning this path.
    how to walk into His life.
    Exod.15
    remember Moses was fitted out as a DELIVERER, and that day he stood on the shores of the red sea, behind him was the rebel Hebrews and behind them the mighty egpytian armies pounding down upon them all....death was in view and nothing could stop it......
    MOSES PRAYED.
    Father said ''STOP praying and lift up the rod ''[ the power of God to remove evil]
    well Ab,
    we too are there betwix the rock and the hard place daily and the reason is we have to learn HOW '''''''' NOT'''''''' TO FIX THINGS ALL UP BY OURSELVES, and learn how to use the rod.
    WE have to learn to be still.... and see.... the salvation of the Lord.
    We have to see DEATH REVERSE AND FLEE....daily in our lives.
    This act is CHRIST MANIFESTING IN THE FLESH.

I [moi] have to live such a life.
    I cannot go back to live again in that death realm.
    I have to move up into my completion and i do this daily by denying myself. now I do fail... its 2 steps forewards and one step back many times , but, after a while i feel the strength/power to overcome hits me and i [moi] is taken out of the way.
    I disappear to allow HIM to appear in my flesh.

we do not find many people who do this, but YES, they are out there in the big world and i would love to fellowship with them IN LIFE.

I REALLY dislike that antichrist spirit in people, no I HATE IT, it makes me puke, [not the people they dont even know it,] but that smarmy mocking ancient evil spirit that pretends to be something it is not.
    Like an actor taking the stage and doing a performance, acting out a role infront of you, trying to be something they are not. It affects men so badly and makes them appear as women, so wimpy and jellylike... so UNmanly.
    I hate it in women but i loathe it in any man.
    Next time this religious antichrist person comes near you, begin to notice their spirit and take note of how they speak and watch them 'play' their role...it is rather fasinating to watch them. Stand back and see them perform infront of you.

sometimes if u challenge them, they will bluster and they KNOW THEY HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT AS A FRAUD.

However.. I feel many people have walked into LIFE, they have been taught how to DISPLAY CHRIST correctly by the true Teacher the Holy Spirit.
    perhaps they have remained hidden away... a nobody... but a son to their King.

When Elijah asked ''where are all the people like me'' Abba never rushed him off into fellowship with the 7000 saints He already had hidden away as His witness. They never went to prayer meetings and fetes and fund raising days for the church did they?
    Perhaps Elohim is like a LOVER and does not wish to share His love with another, as He only wants to whisper into her ear amen?

Comment

Working...
    X