Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rome's power over men? Does Rome have GD's authority to canonize the NT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rome's power over men? Does Rome have GD's authority to canonize the NT?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Thummim

...The NT belongs to Rome's faith. Rome canonized this collection of writings from some of these texts I list, discluding many others not among these. With the book of Judas being recently discovered, assuming many other "lost" texts which may never be found, the NT's texts that are your daily read could have been very different.

http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/

...Do you trust the Roman church to canonize your christian faith?

....Michael

greetings.

if the unveiling wasnt put as the very last book in the bible would people still think its all future?

the bible has replaced the Holy Spirit for 90% of so called "christians"

they know not what they do.

here is another link;
    http://www.thelostbooks.com/list.htm

peace
    euty

ps.

i love Gods word

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

...I love GD's word also;

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O YHWH God of hosts. Jer. 15: 16

YaHu{W}daH
    Y...H...W...H

...Euty, one is forced to see that Rome's hand in canonizing the NT gives us permission to reject all that is in this colection of writings that miss supporting the ways of YHWH. The New testement is not Torah, neither is it Nevi'im {the prophets} or Kethuvim {the writings}. If it {the NT} seems to give permission to assault JEWs and presents its own messiah and even remove us {JEWs} from our place in the "everlasting" covenant that we have with YHWH, we are free to dismiss it, at least wisely in part.

...The website that you posted is a mirror into the truth. Who gets to choose what will become GD's word? Power is found in being allowed to choose which books to canonize as GD's words/will. Why would YHWH ever give permission to Rome to be a vessel of his own faith given its slaughter of millions of JEWs just 240 years earlier {in ref. to Constantine} in two different millitary campaigns against GD's people? Did he do so for Babylon or Assyria? No, he distroyed these entities. Now Romes priests parade around in red robes just like they were Levitical priests.

--> another truth to be reasoned out

...Did you know that there is only two sets of named twins to be found in the tanakh? These are the only named twins to be found in the 5500 year account of the line of "Shem", son of Noah. I would think that these two sets of twins would be very important to the author of the torah. From "Perez" which means "breach", we return to the fate in what happens to the firstborns that surround Perez, {Ishmael, Esau. Reuben, and Manasseh} to get our answer as to why these two sets of twins are very important. The first story of twins is the same story told again with the second set of twins. As Jacob supplants Esau, the firstborn, a heir of Zerach's {arising/awakening} also supplants Perez {breach} to become the {everlasting} father of all Judah's seed, the bearer of the Name of "YHWH/GD" as taken from the name of Yahudah/Judah {sans its fourth letter}. and the throne of Judah. This heir has the right to reestablish David's throne. At the root of Judah is where we find the JEWish messiah, him awakening to his purpose to reestablish David's throne and wrap all JEWs in the Name of YHWH.

....Michael

Two sets of twins in 5500 years, only a generation apart?

6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of YHWH of hosts will perform this.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

...It is interesting that this text becomes possible with a heir coming out of Zerach {Gen. chap. 38}. The heir to Judah's name owns these things. He is Yahudah, the tribe that YHWH/GD chose to bear his own Name, likely because of this very "breach/Perez" {Deut. 12: 5 = Ps. 78: 67 - 69, the chosen tribe}. Thus the Name of YHWH comes from the Name of YaHu{W}daH, fourth letter of the Hebrew aleph-bet removed from the fourth position of the name of Yahudah {written in Hebrew}, which is the name of the fourth son of Jacob, "the fourth part of the dust of Jacob", fourth generation from Abraham. This is the law that makes him Judah's heir.

5 If brethren dwell together, and one of them die, and have no child, the wife of the dead shall not marry without unto a stranger: her husband's brother shall go in unto her, and take her to him to wife, and perform the duty of an husband's brother unto her.

6 And it shall be, that the firstborn which she beareth shall succeed in the name of his brother which is dead, that his name be not put out of Israel. Deut. 25: 5, 6

...The firstborn among Tamar's twins is Perez. Two sets of twins, same story.

...Tamar has twins, the firstborn of these which must father a replacement son for Er's having no heirs of his own to keep him connected to Israel. GD killed Er {born of a Canaanite mother} prior to him fathering any heirs of his own. This theme {and law} also holds the throne of David {the book of Ruth} in it, the only other place in the entire tanakh where this law is used. Only two sets of twins and twice that this law is used in 5500 years of geneologies. That makes this law bound theme central to the messiah's own birth. The author created this "breach" on purpose, to open a place for a heir to come from the birthline {root} of Judah. If we look above at verse 6 of Isaiah 9: 7, we see this child sitting on David's throne {legaly}. Jumping over to Jer. 23: 5, 6, we see that he is to have a heir always to sit upon David's throne. Jeremiah also says of him, his Name is "YHWH", the righteousness of the JEWish people.

5 Behold, the days come, saith YHWH, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in {upon} the earth.

6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, YHWH OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS. Jer. 23: 5, 6

YaHu{W}daH
    Y...H...W...H

13 And YHWH said unto me, Cast it unto the potter {see I Chr. 4: 21 - 23}: a goodly price that I was prised at of them. And I took the thirty pieces of silver, and cast them to the potter in the house of YHWH.

14 Then I cut asunder mine other staff, even Bands, that I might break the brotherhood between Judah and Israel.

15 And YHWH said unto me, Take unto thee yet the instruments of a foolish shepherd.

16 For, lo, I will raise up a shepherd in the land, which shall not visit those that be cut off, neither shall seek the young one, nor heal that that is broken, nor feed that that standeth still: but he shall eat the flesh of the fat, and tear their claws in pieces.

1 And YHWH spake unto Moses, saying,

2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When a man shall make a singular vow, the persons shall be for YHWH by thy estimation.

3 And thy estimation shall be of the male from twenty years old even unto sixty years old, even thy estimation shall be fifty shekels of silver, after the shekel of the sanctuary.

4 And if it be a female, then thy estimation shall be thirty shekels.

...Assuming that Tamar's price of consecration to YHWH's service is 30 pieces of silver, casting this amount of money to the potters {The line of Shelah the promised son who wasn't given to Tamar as Judah promised to do {I Chr. 4: 21 - 23}}, is the price to separate Judah from Israel {Jacob's offspring}. This man/heir of Zerach can ingraft Judah again into Israel. His Name {the heirs Name} is "YHWH/GD", and he is the father of "Yahudah/Judah", him being the legal heir to David's throne {which the name of Judah owns}.

...I question what will happen to all christians who do not know the time of their visitation. What would be just here? What is just judgement is YHWH's right to interpret!

8 How shall I curse, whom God hath not cursed? or how shall I defy, whom YHWH hath not defied?

--> The answer to Mi. 6: 5, "what did Balaam say to Balak?".

9 For from the top of the rocks I see him, and from the hills I behold him: lo, the people shall dwell alone, and shall not be reckoned among the nations.

10 Who can count the dust of Jacob, and the number of the fourth part of Israel? Let me die the death of the righteous, and let my last end be like his! Nu. 23: 8 - 10

...1, Reuben, 2, Simeon, 3, Levi, 4, Judah/Yahudah? How did Judah die the death of the righteous? In these ovens?

6 And whoso falleth not down and worshippeth shall the same hour be cast into the midst of a burning fiery furnace.

11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not. Jn. 1: 11

-------

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. Jn. 3: 18

-------

6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. Jn. 15: 6

...This is Rome's faith towards the JEWish people. Would YHWH ever give his authority to Rome to administer his own faith?

....Michael

Comment

Working...
    X