X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to deny 3 times/ - disciple- self control

Yahushua said.
    Luke 22 v 61 ''before the rooster crows you will deny me three times''
    to crow is to ''croak'' and to croak is an expression to die.
    Yahushua said this by revelation.
    to deny that The Saviour shall bring freedom of Spirit soul and body [in this life]is to DENY.....THE VERB - CHRIST! as a divine activity within a Believer.

It is also interesting to notice that Abraham had to slay the kings, before he met the King of Righteousness,....that was a lot of fighting, all that waring and drama.
    a Believer is at war too...the war is between the ears.
    notice
    5 times Abraham is called ''a friend of God'' - that is a divine recorded message of Abraham - a friend of God!
    No 5 is grace and if we become a 'friend of God'' too.....does Rom. 8 v 6 apply or have we ''put on the mind of Christ'' - remembering Christ is a verb.
    notice.
    Christ the verb is put on a LIFE AND PEACE.
    Melchedizeck is the King of Peace.
    in Hebrews, Melchizedek is called the King of Peace, the one who has authority to grant peace.
    also notice the word ''peace'' is another name for WHOLENESS - and to dwell in endless life a person would have to BE MADE WHOLE.
    Melchedizeck is the name of an Order called Endless Life.
    [In this Order is the Ministry of Bread and Wine.- the hidden manna - the living bread -The Priesthood of LIFE with Matured Believers walking within the Spirit of Life or the Wisdom of Christ.]

a disciple is a person of disciplines.
    SELF CONTROL.....not so much for any outer manifestations although this is a must OFCOURSE.... but more for INNER CONTROL where the Spirit arises over all situations and the soul is subdued by agreements with the Spirit of Life - wisdom from above...or... the seed of incorruptability. - the changed mind.

A believer learns NOT TO DENY the verb CHRIST dwells within them, that is why they never hear ''the crow'' for they never DENY the fatherhood - the fatherland of CHRIST IN THEM.
    John stood at the cross, Peter did not.
    John never heard the ........crow......

Comment

• cont...John stood at the cross, Peter did not.

as we investigate and explore we will find veins that shall LEAD US BACK into our roots.... OUR REAL LIFE.
      restored.
      restoration.

When Abraham was fighting these kings [Gen 14] with such a small army Father said ''DO NOT BE AFRAID'' as all our fears shall make us limited , therefore, let us not fail as a divine Witness AS ''perfect love casts out all fear'' and so why NOT PRAY that we come under the divine umbrella of HIS PERFECT LOVE?

while I was on my holiday i was reading a book called ''FOREVER'' [a light love story of no value at all. ]
      But while i had this book on the dinning table in a beach cafe a woman passed and said '' I love books and their titles'' and i said '' It is only a love story to pass the hours sitting on the beach'' and with that she said ''it won the New York best seller list''....
      ''Oh'' i said as she walked away.
      Now i took another look at the title and it said '' FOREVER,'' with a pic of a lady standing on the beach as the tide was swirling around her feet.
      But, it was not a glaring title infact one would have to have absolutely marvellous eyesight even to pick it out from a distance. It was very strange. I found this experience odd to say the least.
      [Father teaches by natural things- spiritual truths we need to know + can understand...this real world called HIS KINGDOM that lasts forever is a TRUE LOVE STORY.]

''Seek first the Kingdom of God and its righteousness and all the rest shall be added unto you''.
      is ''ALL the rest, ADDED'' - the real world manifesting in a believer? - FOREVER AS A ''PERFECT LOVE STORY''. i think so!

Many people will write about GOD'S LOVE and love stories and promote human LOVE with happy endings....but.... there is only one LOVE with a Happy ending and it is a FOREVER LOVE - or- that PERFECT LOVE that has cast out......corruption.... forever.
      John DISPLAYED THIS PERFECT LOVE at the cross that day and no-one could deny that John standing there was somehow the NT beginning of a MINISTRY of ''PERFECT LOVE'' that will allow a soul to be yielded to their Spirit perfectly.
      Abraham was a 'friend of God'' and overcame his fears as he and 318 men fought impossible odds and won.
      we all have ''impossible odds''.
      Peter did not win that day
      John did

Fear was Peter's King.
      It ruled over him and he was paralysed. Peter does not stand alone.

However
      Fear was removed from John.

People have 'kings'' that rule over them too. [None can boast.]
      Ofcourse these 'Kings' all have different titles that all mean DEATH AND LIMITATIONS.

BUT, there is a generation who will dwell in the REAL WORLD advertising and performing and restoring the MINISTRY OF PERFECT LOVE.
      NO FEARS live here
      No corruptable thing CAN BREATHE destruction
      No spot nor blemish can florish
      why?
      All these former ''KINGS'' have been slain within this ''seed generation'' or that ''seed' from Christ Loins!
      why?
      there has been CLOSURES in a believer life.... those doors shut that now no man can open.
      The Ministry of the shut doors. THE CLUNK sound happens as the lying ''kings'' dies upon his throne. - To return to be CHILDREN OF THE DAY!

ARE YE HEARING THAT CLUNK SOUND as doors shut in your lives?
      One such a door is the ''seed of auto suggestion''.....meaning... if ye hear something and it makes u disturbed, so that ''seed of the serpent'' takes root -as it did that day in Peter.

John did not listen to the bad reporting of the serpent that day.... do u? Do i?

I am learning to hear THE CLUNK as former ''kings'' drop dead from starvation as I learn to be SELF CONTROLLED = to control the self that wants to cause my death. It is the same sound of doors CLOSING ye heard in the sitcom Maxwell Smart. CLOSURE. a BELIEVER CLOSES down to former enemies and now can walk in the victory of the VERB -CHRIST!

It is no good if i talk and not walk for the walk will manifest JUST as it did in John that day.
      I AM JUDGED BY HOW MUCH MY SPIRITUAL MAN LEADS.

PLEASE NOTICE
      John was separated from the rest of People that day at the cross.

While we can say WHAT we will about Peter and forgiveness and receiving the Holy Spirit etc etc.... all are of value, all are good....wonderfull things.... and let us not forget these men.... BUT WHAT OF JOHN.....John made it, and can perhaps be classed as EXTRA-ORDINARY under such circumstances.
      There are other extra-ordinary people like John too. Called
      HIS SEED,
      His GENERATION,
      His royal house, His Priests
      His temple of His Living stones,
      Men of Valour. Mighty Men. Warriors of the King.
      People of a pristine vision!
      There is a seal, a pattern, , a stamp, a chip, A PARABLE, a blue-print, an allegory, a mystery; a design; a current, a vibration of Glory, a signet, - John must have received to RESTORE back to him hisown personal real life.
      A Ministry that restores!= Joint Heirs with Christ! = The dead in Christ shall rise first
      Let us, therefore, make every effort to enter that rest, so that no one will fall by following their example of disobedience.
      For the word of God is living and active.
      Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight.
      Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account." Heb 4:11-13
      ''it judges our thoughts and our attitudes''.

ask....everything within us become uncovered......to judge! what?
      if we still belong to the serpent seed! by allowing this harlot seed still to influence our mind and errupted out [thru this serpent mind] the corruption of death
      or
      are we transformed by the restoration of our right mind, that same Mind, Messiah walks in. -Now consider this right mind was the one JOHN walked in too that day at the cross..

Comment

• cont/cont....John stood at the cross, Peter did not.

let us now re-consider that one of the Saviour's names/titles is THE EVERLASTING FATHER.
        THE EVERLASTING FATHER has everlasting seeds [sons]?
        That day Peter denied The Messiah, he must have failed to recognise that THE SAVIOUR is THE EVERLASTING FATHER and so, the very safest place of Peace, in the whole world to be '''IN''' was where John stood -at the foot of the cross.

but, the abnormality of VANITY thinking did not ''see'' it this way.
        hiding is abnormal. TRANSPARENCY IS DIVINE. When a believer is transparent they have nothing to hide. Peter hid, the other men hid. John did not.
        Did john already understand the Order of Endless life? and was so aware that NOTHING could kill him as he was in a place of true salvation [freedom/liberty]

do ye ''see'' now how we are to be transformed and changed?
        We are to leave behind us all the 5 senses of abnormal verdicts and TRUST in our EVERLASTING FATHER and His love towards us.

This is the scheme Father uses to PURIFY His sons.
        Last night i was watching a film on how bamboo grows.... it pushes itself right up out from the warm earth and rises to the Sun at a rate of 3 feet per day. It grows so mighty and becomes so hard when it reaches maturity. John must have been like this Bamboo...John GREW in his spirit so well, when the final test came HE STOOD with the EVERLASTING FATHER....TOGETHER.

There has to be a group who do this....called His church.
        Now i can write all sweety words to explain this doctrine and that verse and all what it means but IT IS DEAD USELESS, to any man UNLESS at the end of the day, we too CAN STAND with our EVERLASTING FATHER, judged to be free from our serpents.

DISOBEDIENCE is death.

we have to come into that place where John came into - namely it is better to be at the cross than hiding behind doors....quaking!
        ''Blessed is the man who is patient under trial and stands up under temptation, for when he has stood the test and BEEN APPROVED, he will receive [the victor's] crown of life, which God has promised to those who love Him''.
        Disciple John is an exhibit of ''those who love Him''.
        now what has John received ?

Somehow Father has fashioned each test for the PERFECTING OF HIS SONS
        AND THEN GIVEN, the Holy Spirit as a teacher to make sure His sons pass their exams and finish their race in this life.
        2 Timothy 2 v 15
        Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.

Crucified,
        unless we are crucified to carnalmindedness we are destroyed by the wages of sin. We cannot AFFORD, that snake to be ''our charmer''!

Religious man, can convince the majority to believe in a kingdom of cowards.
        They will preach sermons of charm, so that the Majority feel good.
        They shall study yet, when testing comes fall by the wayside and run to the flesh.They have never been taught to be a GLORIOUS OVERCOMER....AND HOW TO RECEIVE the CROWN of Life.
        JohnKnew.
        NEWJohn.

Comment

• the glorious Overcomer - is a Believer without the influence of the serpent mind

''it judges our thoughts and our attitudes''.

ask....everything within us becomes uncovered......to judge! what?
          if we still belong to the serpent seed! by allowing this harlot seed still to influence our mind and errupted out [thru this serpent mind] the corruption of death
          or
          are we transformed by the restoration of our right mind, that same Mind, Messiah walks in. -Now consider this right mind was the one JOHN walked in too that day at the cross..
          here is something we must recognise and pray to receive -A SOUND MIND!
          ------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not sure, [i have to gain more knowledge on this] - but i am coming to a conclusion that Melchidezek is a title/RANK rather like Christ is a verb.
          To make THIS EXPLANATION simplier, I.E. the Order of Carmelite Nuns [the RC religious world [puke] yet, not one person IN THIS ORDER is called Carmelite!
          see what I mean.?

THERE can be many Melchidezek's because it is an ORDER, of the King of Peace, having the same nature and indestructable life.
          Messiah Yahushua is the High Priest on this Order.
          *Christ the VERB of the ANOINTING
          *Melchidezek, the Order of endless life.

To get to this Place in the real world, a Believer has to pass thru this world yet OUTSIDE of how this world thinks.
          Did ye Notice that day at the Cross, John WAS NOW ABLE TO STEP OUTSIDE, of how this world thought and stand with his friend and Master

I know i keep on harping here on this aspect but the Holy Spirit wants a believer to recognise the difference and ask questions and seek out the real truth so that WE SEE our path before us and then KNOW how to stand IN THE STANDARD OF CHRIST - THE VERB OF ANOINTED POWER. - THIS IS ''the sealing'' OF THE CHRIST-POWER within.

We have to recognise that the serpent controlled soul will not back off easily.
          That is why each day a believer is tested, but, we do win thru as Our High Priest is there to make intercession over us - TO THE UTTERMOST.....NOW... can ye see why it is best to be transparent - like crystal - in all things.?
          Don't allow anything to be hidden within that the serpent can use to his advantage.
          If we do, we fool only ourselves, for already we are known and judged by our thinking and attitudes of ''who is in control''.

a sound mind is our real mind...here is a SOUND MIND
          Heb. 1:3: "He reflects the glory of God and bears the very stamp of His nature, upholding the universe by His word of power."

we have forgotten all about SOUNDNESS [THE WORDS OF POWER]....WE HAVE TO RELEARN again.....HOW TO BE SOUND and HOW to enter into THE ORDER OF MELCHIDEZEK....CUZ....THIS IS NOW WHERE OUR SAVIOUR IS.
          can ye see this ?

SEALED INTO REAL LIFE
          SEALED INTO REDEMPTION
          SEALED INTO INDESTRUCTABLE LIFE
          SEALED .....like a letter in an envelope stamped with a seal of ENDLESS LIFE
          1 Cor. 15:50,53: "Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption. ... For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality."
          CAN YE ''SEE'' 153 THERE in those verse numbers. !
          153- No. for the elect, the first fruits, the glorious Overcomer

SEALED....let us look again at the sitcom Get Smart!
          remember the scene as Max walked down that long corridoor and each door would slam shut BEHIND HIM...well...this is a picture of a Believer's SEALING AS EACH SPOT, EACH WRINKLE IS SHUT OUT FROM THEIR abnormal vanity carnal mind and a sound mind begins to take its rightfull place, SO THAT they move forewards and enter into the realm of THE SOUND MIND.
          John seemed to have been able to place himself in that realm that day so that his serpent mind was no longer in control.
          Perhaps John had allowed THE VERB CHRIST full control. and so became indestructable.
          now in contrast,
          Please
          let us look at Peter, in another scene when Messiah walked upon the water and Peter asked if he could get out from the boat to walk on the water too....well he did it....CHRIST THE VERB WAS ACTIVATED in him.... but then he sank as the serpent mind [the controlled unsound mind] told him ''thats impossible'' and he was ''oh ye of little faith''.

THAT IS EXACLY THE PART A BELIEVER can no longer have in them.
          ''o! ye of little faith''.

Peter still had this ''IN"" him that day long after when he denied.
          THE CONTROL WAS STILL THERE.

NOW IT IS OUR TURN....our proving ground..our test run.
          are we a Peter or are we a John.
          The Holy Spirit is pointing out the difference.....

Peter was forgiven
          Peter was mighty and filled with the Holy Spirit a great Apostle.
          but his fraility stopped him from standing at the cross, when needed.
          The love of self preservation that is the serpent controller stopped Peter from THE BEST? perhaps?....what if.............Peter and the others has been there too, supporting their Messiah? who knows how events would be now?

That is why i am harpring....transparency....seek it with all our hearts.....root out our blemishes, expose them to Father, curse them and forsake them while we can. Let the intent of our heart have honour and not hidden in dishonour. Let us be finally free, free from the slavishness of a controlled thinking pattern. FREE FROM VANITY!

We are in this world, but not partakers of it.
          Messiah was IN this world, but not a partaker of it.
          therefore
          this world is outside of a Believerand all of its habits ideals and customs have nothing on them.....death is a part of this world isn't it?.
          A Believer can overcome this last enemy using the verb christ and be a dweller in that Order of indestructable life.
          amen

ancient ''sealing'' information says................................
          A person who did not possess the stamp seal could not replace the clay without having the loss discovered
          * when the serpent mind in stamped on a clay vessel - the loss is discovered.

Does John remain?
          http://www.meguiar.addr.com/prophetic_savant.htm

Comment

• JOHN...the almond rod?

I got to thinking about how the Levi Priestly Order came to pass when Aaron had the stick that budded.

Numbers 17:8
            "Now it came to pass on the next day that Moses went into the tabernacle of witness,
            and behold, the rod of Aaron, of the house of Levi, had sprouted and put forth buds,
            had produced blossoms and yielded ripe almonds".
            this is the Priesthood now passed where all the High Priests died.
            Hebrews 7 tells of a better priesthood

now consider
            only 1 man out from 12 men received the budding rod to prove his authority.
            only 1 man out from 12 men stood there that day at the foot of the Cross.

I was wondering do Almonds and Priests go together?
            i BELIEVE THEY DO

Now for some ''almond info''.
            Almond in Hebrew (shâkêd) means
            "the awakening one",
            or literally
            "to be wakeful"
            likely because the almond tree was the first tree to awake from the sleep of winter and blossom.

I am now thinking disciple John was ''awakened'' first.

The Holy Spirit keeps pointing out the differences between these disciples.
            10 give a bad report of fear and hiding and trembling, even denial and doubting.
            1 gives a good report as an eye witness to all the Ministry of the Saviour of the World and is not to be classed as 'O! ye of little faith'.

I rather liked this sentence here that says of the almond tree
            It spoke of the speedy and powerful result of light.

can i write this Please?

''DISCIPLE JOHN, WAS AWAKENED as a POWERFULL RESULT OF a REVELATION MIND CHANGING BELIEF'' -

SO NOW LET US CONSIDER THIS
            = This almond motif was part of the divine design for the lampstand in the tabernacle (Exodus 25 v 33-34).
            Moses was instructed to make the bowls of the lampstand in the shape of the almond flower.

WHAT IS A ''LAMPSTAND''?
            Is disciple John a LAMPSTAND?
            Is disciple John a RIPE ALMOND?

RATHER than a dried stick miraculously changing form - it was a man named John - who had developed a changed mind and a changed heart - so that when tested to the uttermost stood In evil day-girded up ''in'' the DIVINE STRENGTH OF his Everlasting Father and became a priest [as a 1st fruit] in the Order of Melchidezek?

Disciple John was like Aaron's rod that budded in the OT.....but..... not a stick but a person.

''let there Be light'' - is revelation knowledge that comes into a man and then that man obeys the revelation. This must have happened to John during his time of divine learning and disciplines.
            John partook of THE LIFE.

''let there Be light'' - is the revealing of the REAL WORLD to a believer AND HOW TO DWELL WITHIN IT SUCCESFULLY - called Life abundant ....OR....put another way - to learn how to become A TRUE HELPMEET.
            A COMPLETED PERSON, in full divine working order.

John partook of THE LIFE.- this process of Metamorphoo takes place here on earth - it is not interupted by the grave
            why?
            cuz Messiah said

''I will build My church and the gates [OPENING THAT LEADS INTO] hell/grave [separation from the Real Life ] shall not prevail [get the better of] against her''.
            MESSIAH - plants HIS LIFE in a Believer.
            THE TREE OF LIFE, is PLANTED [seeded] IN HIS PEOPLE called MY CHURCH.
            WISDOM IS this tree and CHRIST IS MADE WISDOM for us.
            [it cannot get any better than this]

does John remain?

Comment

• cont.... the awakened almond

Almond in Hebrew (shâkêd) means
              "the awakening one",
              or literally
              "to be wakeful"
              likely because the almond tree was the first tree to awake from the sleep of winter and blossom.
              the awakening
              to awake
              to be awakened
              ----------------------
              *awakened* - would be a progress of shaking awake
              ----------------------
              to be awakened would be to arise from deathly sleep before all others.
              This would have to be [i consider] a first fruit company and these believers are awakened to service before all the rest.

let us now re-consider this Almond tree....perhaps as a timetable of shaking awakenings.

the plain fact is
              The almond tree was called “the hastening tree” by the Hebrews because of the fact that it budded early, even before the cold winter had properly finished.

Is there a people awakening and being prepared, by graduating into EVERLASTING LIFE - forever - walking upon earth Today?

YES

ARE they the majority?

NO

Are they a tiny remnant called ''the elect''
              YES!

THE MANIFESTATION OF ''HIS CHURCH CLASS''. - THE priests and kings of everlasting/indestructable life - in the Order of Melchidezek.

His choosen kings and His choosen priests are awakened first.
              ''we shall not all sleep'' refers to such a group.

It has to be like this for without witnesses to Everlasting life the Gospel is just a hoax.
              Imagine a manfacturer making a car, advertising it in glossy mags and on TV and people rushing in to buy it, only to find they were unable to drive it out of the car yards as it was faulty! - that is exactly what satan has done to this harlot [the modern christian so called church] of his own creation.

Everlasting life called 'the' life found in Christ is not A FANTASY nor an UNREALITY, it has to be learnt[ by a believer] how to dwell in such a mode of life.

Satan, the religious guru and trickster of the ages, has made the so called christian church a hoax. Satan has programmed his abnormal religion of destruction, by making it palatable to the carnalinded masses but Once outside this hypnotic trance, one is absolutely amazed at their escape.

Did ye notice''Each Man Wrote His Name on his Rod'' yet only Aaron's rod budded etc.
              why didn't Father choose all the rods?
              why didn't Father choose a few of the rods?
              why did Father choose only one?

THE ONE. Neo from the movie the Matrix was called ''the one''.
              Disciple John that day was THE ONE. Was John likened to the
              seven bowled menorah, symbolized an almond tree in full bloom.
              ?

Did Ye see
              ''The Lord commanded Moses,

“Bring Aaron's rod again before the testimony, to be kept for a token against the rebels; and thou shalt quite take away their murmurings from me, that they die not”

(Numbers 17:10).
              do ye think when reading this verse, that without this rod as a testimony the people would have died?

ummmm
              i have to get my head around this question and ask

Do ye think as ''The''' Life was dying upon the Cross there was NO everlasting life on earth -therefore the people would die?
              why?
              the rod of the divine power and the divine authority on earth was dying as a sacrifice?.

ummmmm.
              Was John [the awakened almond budding priest] representing ''the'' everlasting life that day as the Messiah died?

i dont know? it is just a question.

As the Saviour of the World was finishing His Ministry as a sacrifice, was Disciple John beginning his?
              Did Messiah take back His gift of everlasting life.?
              When He died so did ''THE LIFE'.
              is this so?

Num 16:40 --To be a memorial unto the children of Israel, that NO STRANGER, which is not of the seed of Aaron, come near to offer incense before the LORD.

REBELS are strangers to the Father.
              Were the 10 disciples 'rebels'' that day too? - where they so afraid and doubting they became CLUELESS about their Teacher/Master/Rabbi?
              Was Disciple John the only NON rebellious one standing that day?
              Is John - the seed of Christ the High Priest in this ancient Order of indestructable life?

when Messiah re-introduced John to His own Mother in the 3rd saying of Christ on the cross..... was He infact saying ''This John is from the same type of conception as I?'' to His mother?

ummmmm.....interesting questions we have today!!!
              shall we find the answers as we seek the real truth?

does John remain?

Comment

• cont...the rod that budded confirmed -High Priest Ministry [OT]

no other man was choosen but Aaron.
                Aaron's rod, with his name inscribed upon it confirmed this High Priestly position.
                Everlasting/indestructable life confirms The Ministry of Messiah as our High Priest too.

If this High Priest, in a New covenant way of living , or a New creation High Priest - what of His People....are they....the same old Adam with its rebellious carnal nature still intact.
                NO WAY!! for Melchizedek illustrates an eternal priest and this word eternal means eternal not interupted by death.
                Eteranl/Everlasting'
                : lasting or enduring through all time
                : eternal
                : continuing indefinitely
                consider this
                ''the resurrection LIFE indwelling The anointed Christ would have lived on indefinitely, and enduring for all time on earth, in His own body!''
                The resurrection power was well able to ''keep'' Him. When a Believer in IN CHRIST, [acting on the verb Christ daily] they are living in this exact same life power.

the rebellious perish!

That is why, a believer is commanded to put off mortal and put on immortal
                That is why, a believer is commanded to put of corruption and put on incorruption.
                That is why, a believer is commanded, to finish the race and receive the prize.
                That is why, a believer is cammanded to OVERCOME the last enemy death.

the rebellious cannot do this.!!!! why?
                Sam.15:23
                ''For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry.''
                The OT priests all died.
                What of the N T priesthood? after all there is more than One, under the High Priest.

think on these things.
                here is how Father viewed the OT priesthood.
                Therefore thou and thy sons with thee shall keep your priest’s office for every thing of the altar, and within the veil; and ye shall serve: I have given your priest’s office unto you as a service of gift: and the stranger that cometh nigh shall be put to death.
                Do ye ever wonder why, all these men and women who ''founded'' their carnalminded churches/sects/denomination/creed, claiming they are ''christian'' die?

because of the wages of sin!
                It is because
                the stranger that cometh nigh shall be put to death.
                How stunning awefull is this. - never to understand that the devil is in all good intentions making The 33000+ divisional churches as ''STRANGERS'' [1 corn 1 v 10] that die.
                Do ye sit under death too?
                idolatry, witchcraft stubborness.
                The fact ''they died'' they were NOT true Priests.

does John remain?

Comment

• cont

Did ye notice

''Each Man Wrote His Name on his Rod''

yet only Aaron's rod budded etc.

wow.....
                  LOOKKKEEE here,

''Each man [each original denomination founder] wrote his/her name on his rod [their so-called authority to dispense the Gospel]

yet

There is only THE ONE, who shall build this divine church.
                  YAHUSHUA MESSIAH.

All the rest ARE ''STRANGERS''......and have NO rod authority THAT is why the form is powerless.....but there is HIS ALMOND ORCHARD.

yes Sirs.
                  HIS ALMOND ORCHARD of believers - The bride make herself ready (Revelation 19:7).

i have another question.
                  did this almond rod that budded do it once as confirmation to all present that Aaron was the rightfull Priest or was this rod continually budding so it was an everpresent witness to this Priestly Work as The Miracle of Life out from something dead and the 2nd item placed in the Ark. -but- Are as Shadows that will guide into the Real thing.

Just as Korach wanted his own priesthood serving in the earthly dwelling to obtain self-glorification so do christian churches. Self glorification in their creed/sect and divisions. They did not understand the real difference to a servant and a slave.

John remained a SERVANT to His Master and Saviour that day at the cross
                  The 1O other disciples still remained slaves to their old fallen soul in control who was alive and well within. this act separated them from divine help.

THATS THE REAL PROBLEM - separation from divine help and self realiance upon the flesh.

Comment

• shall we find the answers as we seek the real truth?

yes
                    yesterday while i was seeking answers the 'light went on'' so let us discover a problem.

1] John stood that day without fear at the cross
                    2] 10 other men, hid away, for 'fear of death'.

notice John was UNAFRAID
                    the 10 were AFRAID.

THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE!
                    the ''almond orchard'' believing people have overcome this last enemy.
                    They have been processed by the Holy Spirit to pass thru and gain the victory, even over their last enemy.

The ''almond Orchard'' believers are filled with real divine vitamins and have become whole. HOW? = Their own ways of thinking have been DISOLVED

The Almond Orchard People have discovered................
                    Hbr 2:14 ''Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; Hbr 2:15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.''
                    = freed from the bondages of death -- by the disolving of all former thinking.
                    exampled in DISCIPLE JOHN.

Disciple John could now look 'death' in the face and no longer be afraid of it. John had overcome.

wait i have to absorb this.....
                    Disciple John could now look 'death' in the face and no longer be afraid of it. John had overcome.

that is ''the line in the sand''. - I am telling ye the truth.
                    that is what ''MAKES A BELIEVER BEAUTIFULL in Christ''.
                    Yahushua can now say ''everything I hoped for, everything I dreamed - I have found In you.''

a believer is made beautifull for the serpent can no longer inject its venom of death into them. - the royal priesthood contain No venom
                    Aaron's rod that budded - by the new covenant - opened up a NEW AND LIVING WAY - into the Order of endless life.

how many times does FEAR NOT -or- do not be afraid - appear in the bible?
                    i read once [i think] it was 365 times.

When we look at the 10 other disciples we can see ''they were bogged down'' in the fear of dying and when we look at John he had resolved his problem.
                    We too have to resolve our thinking - we are now ''on the stage'' therefore let us not be a ''failed witness'' but be transformed by the renewing of our minds.

Does John remain?

Comment

• The Comforter!

Hi Lucy,

This revelation concerning the Budding Rod is really very, very good. I was immediately drawn to this scripture:
                      Psalms 23:4
                      4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
                      And this scripture:
                      Proverbs 13:24
                      13 He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him quickly.
                      Physical death is a shadow, and physical life is a valley that we all must walk through.

The rod and staff bring comfort to us in our walk. Remember, Messiah said that HE would send the comforter, and remember, John is the Disciple whom Yahushua loved, and we must not forget that Yahushua, HIMSELF, is the Son loved by the FATHER.

I have a sense that the suffering of the Cross is the Rod and the Staff, and that this Rod and Staff bears the Name of Yahushua and is Yahushua, the High Priest after the Order of the King of Righteousness, the Order of Endless Life. Through Suffering even unto death for the life of others, Messiah Yahushua did bud, having been chastened, and Messiah was comforted in this chastening by Mary and John standing by HIS side at HIS Cross. They indeed were amongst the first of HIS Buds to bud as your revelation indicates (I am thinking here also of the thief who stood up for Messiah).

Remember these words of Messiah:
                      Matthew 12:46-50
                      46 While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him.
                      47 Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.
                      48 But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?
                      49 And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!
                      50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.
                      So, Lucy, we comfort Messiah through accomplishing the will and through sincere renouncing of every evil way that brings chastisement, and we are a comfort to each other when we do the same for one another through overcoming our sin. We are one with Messiah, and we bud from HIS Rod and Staff.

You are a great comfort to me, Lucy, and I thank Messiah for you.

Sincerely, Spying
                      The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

• thank you Spying - we comfort each other.

and thank you for pointing out the thief upon the cross.
                        I had forgotten about him [standing for his Messiah that day too] ....we shall have to reconsider this aspect as well.
                        and Yes i agree fully that that Cross/stake was a ''higher'' Aaron's rod that budded and the bud/blossom/fruit was there spiritually that day.

Today here in Oz, it is the fashion to use ''buzz'' words that are ''new'' and we hear them in the Media and on the street as ''old words with New meanings'' that have become ''trendy''.

some such words used here are
                        CLOSURE
                        GET A LIFE
                        GET REAL

I sometimes wonder if the popularity of such trendy words is not pointing to the ''times we are in''....like an indicator to a stage play and where that 'play is at''.

CLOSURE - to close off the past - to cease from that former life.
                        GET A LIFE - the everlasting life offered by the Saviour of the World
                        GET REAL - yes, we need to come back into our identity [Ps 82 v 6] even Messiah spoke about it

Which now puts me in mind of this word re-generation

I know i have talked about this wonderful word here before, but today i wanted to re-look + find more truth concerning the real life here and now of personal re-generation.

If ye cut off a leg of a star-fish another star fish shall grow - that is re-generation in the natural realm.
                        It is already a process happening in nature.
                        therefore what of this regeneration happening spiritually and naturally inside then outside a person full of Christ [ the verb] Everlasting life.

Jhn 5:24 ¶ Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth My word, and believeth on Him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
                        Did ye ''see'' this part here that says ''and shall not come into comdemnation: but is passed from death into life''.
                        CONSIDER
                        the wages of sin and death have been removed from this BELIEVING person's life, for they are NO longer under a high Priest who died, [John 11 v 24] but a High Priest who measures UP into the divine standards of INDESTRUCTIBLE LIFE. John 11 v 25-26

AHHHH... .
                        there are 2 standards

a] Martha's @ John 11 v 24 - Aarons's rod that budded.
                        or
                        b] Messiah Yahushua's @ John 11 v 25-26 - The Cross [the rod/staff/stake] of the Order of endless life.

RE-GENERATION IS A THRONESITTERS type of WORD.
                        Matthew 19 v 28

And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed Me, in the regeneration when the Son of Man shall sit in the throne of His glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. (KJV)
                        Metamorphosis
                        and
                        Regeneration.
                        - both words are to do with ''our body''.

The Goal - to Overcome all things Inc. Physical death [the last enemy] and sit upon the Throne. -Not dying in the body makes one immortal.
                        Abba has reserved this for a certain generation. The Generation that shall PRAISE HIS NAME. [ a generation with the same type of nature/character/values/belief/goals/]

re-generation is the ability to REPLACE damaged or lost parts.

notice grass....it is mowed, yet grows back.
                        hair - is cut, yet grows back.
                        fingernails - get cut - yet grow back.
                        Infact, the nails and hair still keep growing very long - long after a body is buried.
                        This process is called ''cell division'' or mitosis

Consider even if a crab looses it's claw a new one shall grow. -or- the reneneration of missing parts.

From the natural we shall find spiritual truth.

comment i found.
                        Dr. Robert Becker from "The Body Electric."
                        who was experimenting in the field of Regeneration when he made quite a monumental discovery.
                        He demonstrated the ability of cells to transform from one cell type to another.
                        His Word Obeyed transforms us by the re-newing of our minds
                        - therefore - within the WORD [ being Obeyed ] is a HEALING WHOLENESS - so this daily obedience of a believer, changes the cells in their minds and body - to make them WHOLE, or, restored back to the original blue-print. amen

or put another way

When a BELIEVER obeys the WORD OF MESSIAH daily [ at a great personal cost to self dying on the cross so they can inherit Endless Life under their New High Priest ] their cells are RE-ARRANGED + re-assigned into the fullness of Christ.

another comment i found about this Robert O. Becker, M.D from "The Body Electric."
                        Dr. Robert Becker proved in the laboratory that cells could De-Differentiate! He proved that cells could change back to an embryonic like state and then transform into any other cell!
                        This was very exciting to me because I feel this is scientific proof that immortality is really possible. Science is only verifying what God is doing.
                        again,
                        In 1952 a Harvard scientist named Carroll Williams made some fascinating findings concerning metamorphosis. These appeared in an article in Life Magazine for Feb. 11, 1952. They found that if a caterpillar’s brain was removed it would continue to live as a worm but no metamorphosis occurred.
                        How can a believer be restored back to perfect health [ as their Messiah walk in on earth] unless re-generation in them is taking place?

Eugenics -
                        : a science that deals with the improvement (as by control of human mating) of hereditary qualities of a race or breed.
                        - The Everlasting Father is mating by His sperm [His word] + giving His divine characteristics Including His Immortal life to His sons.

does John Remain?

Comment

• hello Spying.. i have just now NOTICED THIS for our consideration

it is to 'do' with 'family'.
                          let us look here and digest this ok?
                          And so Abram took his men and helped the 5 kings defeat the 4 kings
                          in GEN 14:16
                          "He recovered all the goods and brought back his relative Lot and his possessions, together with the women and the other people.
                          did ye ''see'' how Abraham 'fought'' for his family and its members.
                          and he ''brought them out'' together with some others.

I do think Spying,
                          this is [a type - like a future pattern ] of Melchidezek order taking place here so that the believer who is ''ÏN" this new covenanted order as a priest can also reconcile others back, ESPECIALLY FAMILY members.

Somehow this priesthood must mature so it allows for reconcilation to run thru it... even into families!
                          Abraham then meets Melchidezek - this King of Righteousness and King of Peace - King of Jerusalem who has no beginning nor end.... it is mentioned for us to observe , However did all these others in this bible drama know this about Melchidezek - like was it ''common knowledge'' or just added for the benefit of a believer to notice and to seek with questions - answers to a puzzle?
                          Of all people on earth it would seem only Abraham '''followed after God''? - yet living over in this city of Jerusalem was a King of peace-without beginning nor end.?

Now why did others believe this about this Melchidezek?
                          why is this written for Our learning about this King who appears when Abraham, fights for his family and is not afraid.
                          ummm..... you ''fight '' for your family hey? no matter what!!!!
                          i do too...

something to ponder! if some person said to you '' i am without beginning nor end '' would ye believe them?
                          or
                          are these ancients from a different style of values that has been 'lost'?

Another thing that came to mind when i saw 'helped 5 kings defeat 4 kings' - Is the feeding of the 5,000

(Matthew 14:13-21; Mark 6:30-44; Luke 9:10-17; John 6:1-15)
                          Feeding the 5,000 is the only miracle of nature or healing recorded in all four Gospels: notice HE SAYS ...
                          "You give them something to eat!"
                          ofcourse, THE FEEDING was the ABUNDANT LIFE manifesting. - the supply was coming forth out from Christ [the verb] in Messiah and the everlasting realm.
                          SEE this Spying.
                          the Priests from this everlasting Order shall/will/can do the same......the divine supply of all impossible things flows thru them too.

now...how amazing is that!!!
                          Last edited by LucySmith; 05-30-2008, 04:12 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• the flowing thru of all ''impossible things'' cont

the Priests from this everlasting Order shall/will/can do the same......the divine supply of all impossible things flows thru them too.
                            - this is ABUNDANT LIFE spoken about in JOHN 10 v 10.
                            - being able to ''go thru the rent veil'' seeking divine supplies and returning with them to give to the world - are the acts of this priesthood in the Order of MELCHIDEZEK - indestructible life ORDER.

Also, did ye see how Abraham brought back gifts? and then gave a 10th of this hoard to the King of Righteousness - who it is reported in NT hebrews book that HE LIVETH.
                            Consider this please = the report in Genesis -to the report in Hebrews is the recorded REPORT OF = He liveth - think about this please!!! how many thousands of years has passed?
                            Could we ''assume'' that this person/being is still alive today?
                            Hebrews 7:8
                            And here men that die receive tithes; but there he receiveth them, of whom IT IS WITNESSED that HE (Melchisedec!) LIVETH.
                            -try and get our heads around this! yahushua is NOT melchedizek -
                            Hebrews 7:15
                            And it is yet far more evident: for that after the Similitude of Melchisedec there ariseth ANOTHER PRIEST [Yahushua]
                            ummmm
                            Does this ''HE LIVETH'' being/person have friends?
                            the ''Forever '' people

again we see this
                            Hebrews 7:3
                            Without Father, Without Mother, without descent, having Neither Beginning of days, Nor End of Life; but made Like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.
                            - no. 3 and 7 - interesting numbers!

2 Timothy 1:10
                            But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel: (KJV)
                            question
                            Was this ''immortality'' found within Melchidezek [that Abraham met] and this same life-force found inside Messiah Yahushua [The Life] - a GOSPEL = or the GOODNEWS that is brought to light [revealed] so that believers [John 11 V 25-26] could now become a part of this Royal household of IMMORTAL LIFE.? by learning how to be the true helpMeet and understand how to pass thru the rent in the veil and bring back the divine real realm to Earth - so that all vanity becomes void and the restoration of all things comes to Pass!?

Comment

• Was this ''immortality'' found within Melchidezek [that Abraham met] and this same life-force found inside Messiah Yahushua [The Life] - a GOSPEL = or the GOODNEWS that is brought to light [revealed] so that believers [John 11 V 25-26] could now become a part of this Royal household of IMMORTAL LIFE.? by learning how to be the true helpMeet and understand how to pass thru the rent in the veil and bring back the divine real realm to Earth - so that all vanity becomes void and the restoration of all things comes to Pass!?
                              because it was a totally new creation living being introduced that bypassed the law of sin and death most men suffered from - the church has not bypassed these 2 laws and still come under condemnation - hence their deaths at the hands of a counterfeit.

The whole gospel can be summed up in how the bread was multiplied out from Yahushua's hands.[the feeding of the 5000] This type of thing is the same as THE LIFE [christ the verb activated within a vessel] that lived and flowed from Himself.
                              He came to show and share this blessing WITH His Believers [his church He makes Himself] for if we think about this fact, it would be the same as an ENDLESS SUPPLY - just like an ENDLESS LIFE.
                              the endless supply of an endless life. how amazing is this?
                              or
                              this could even be termed THE LIVING WATERS.... that endless blessing of a continual supply of the divine....like a stream of rushing waters, even a cascade, a raging torrent, a rapid, of endless blessing. - then it could be said ''Eye Has Not Seen—Ear Has Not Heard
                              But God has revealed it to us!''..as the LIMITED realm of vanity is smashed to smithereens! and REAL LIFE APPEARS.

IF i write Melchidezek - inside this name is 2 other words -LIKE ME~
                              ''Melchidezek LIVETH like me.'' all believers could have this tag....cuz it is this same immortal living likeness of THE CHURCH OF MESSIAH, ''so the gates of hell/grave cannot prevail against''. amen.

the Most High God is El Elyon and introduced for the 1st time in Gen 14 v 18
                              -a priest of this El Elyon.

EL ELYON. - A NATURE REVEALED inside Yahushua.[Lk 1 v 32]
                              the Highest nature is revealed in Yahushua and so His seed [believer] also is processed into this HIGHEST OF DIVINE NATURES
                              Melchidezek is a PRIEST of the highest nature!
                              Melchidezek is an Order of the HIGHEST NATURE.

when this Melchidezek BLESSED Abram [his name was not yet changed to Abraham] v 19 -20 saying ''thine enemies hath been DELIVERED into thy hand''.

if we come forewards to TODAY....a Believer is confident that all their enemies inc. death has been delivered into their hand. - it has to be so, for a believer as His workmanship and temple of living stones - has to be the Image of the HIGHEST DIVINE NATURE too.
                              John 10:30 I and My Father (El-Elyon) are one.
                              John 17:11 ...I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee.
                              Holy Father, keep through shine own name those whom thou hast given Me, that they may be one, as We are.
                              = Made as One with El Elyon - the highest nature -El Elyon shall manifest to His sons.

is John one of these 'sons' with the highest nature?

Comment

• to receive the engrafted word -that saves our soul

James 1 v 21.
                                solution.

Jam 1:21 ¶ Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.

Comment

Working...
                                X