Does John Remain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 + 2 [5 named 2 un-named] hello Spying,

the ''loaves and the fishes story'', have the same numbers as found in John 21 v 2.
    if you notice in the story of the loaves and fishes, JESUS BROKE the food into fragments.[math 14.v. 17-20]
    to SEEK for something, we have to find it thru fragments... like a type of gold mine that has veins of gold , not all, piled up in one heap.
    GOLD has to be MINED.... so it is with the Word of the Lord..seeking to find fragments of gold. amen.

IF i find this divine gold, shall it change my life and my thinking?
    In the natural to find lots of gold would make one rich.....is this not a fact...
    what is SPIRITUAL GOLD...=...FAITH.
    therefore,
    WHEN we seek and find this gold we find FAITH, or the faith of the Son of God, that changes our thinking~!
    to cont....

The 5 named were. [names + meanings]
    Simon Peter - the listener, stone
    James the supplanter - to take the place of.
    Thomas the twin-doubt
    John - God is gracious
    Nathanael -gift of god.

could we write a sentence from the 5 names that could tell us a story?

''the gracious gift of God, is to listen as a living stone that will have ears to hear, and not have doubts that take the place of Faith.''

IF i want REAL LIFE, I have to seek out FRAGMENTS of Gold, and walk by faith, that i shall become RICH, in the values of the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, found within me.

Proverbs 10 v 14

I am told [roms 2 v 7] what to seek for~~~ the spirit of knowledge....found in
    GLORY
    HONOUR
    ETERNAL LIFE
    IMMORTAL LIFE.
    THAT IS MY MISSION and my life's purpose as it is for everyone.
    I have NOT accomplished my life's purpose if i fail in my quest.
    i will die from my own ignorance.[Hos 6 v 4]

the Nicolatians [rev 2 v 6] TOOK AWAY, the key to the HOUSE OF KNOWLEDGE.
    [Luke 11 v 52]

But WHO spotted their lies and false words?
    answer.
    the OVERCOMERS
    as they heard from the Holy Spirit with their listening ear of Faith.
    These mighty overcomers TURNED AWAY from those heretics and BELIEVED the words of Divine John and put them into practice by eating from the TREE OF LIFE.
    EATING from this TREE OF LIFE, shut up the mouth of the Nicolatians ....and the overcomers did not believe these heretics any more.
    They came away from heretics with their failed teachings and LISTENED and RECEIVED LIFE from the tree they were eating from.

Ab,
    if you were in that ancient group, and heard all about the Nicolatians and the tree of Life and overcoming etc?
    would u have stayed with the heretics Messiah HATED or come to the Holy Spirit thru the words of divine John?

now... the consideration is...
    IF you had OBEYED divine John's directives... by hearing from God's Holy Spirit would u be alive today still eating from THE TREE OF LIFE.? Would your love, shown by eating from this tree of Life, sustain you forever?
    To make your answer a little easier...AN OVERCOMER is a person who has overcome the knowledge on the tree of good and evil... and entered into LIFE.... BY eating from LIFE'S tree.
    to overcome means... to get the better of.
    or
    to get the ''better of'' the tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil.

BTW... just to add to the ''touch'' of Mystery... in John 21 v 2.. one of the named disciples is THOMAS, [the twin]

1] the tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil
    2] the tree of LIFE

grow together like twins.
    oh life is a paradox.

Comment

AB, cont..when we 'dig' a little we do find out

that there is a group, [a generation, ]taken out from these churches called............. THE OVERCOMER.
      THEY were IN the church system but taken out from "IT" when they heard the voice of the Holy Spirit teaching them HOW TO OVERCOME not only the system they are in, but, all things , so that the laws of sin and death no longer hold the overcomer in its grim reaper grip.

Weather we like it or not, the real fact is the OVERCOMER is another group [a generation] taken out from, all church groups.-“To him that overcomes, will I give this and give that.” = In other words, it is implied that not everybody is overcoming within the Church.

IS divine John's mininstry for the Overcomers?
      + Is his message heeded thru-out all those long ages and agreed too by these OVERCOMERS?
      WE are also asked to remember we are to come away from those who walk in the flesh... the flesh pots of religion.
      ''Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.''
      -notice... [we cannot be AN HEIR if we stay with the bondwoman]
      we are NOT to embrace this bondwoman and be pals with such people but ''cast out'' such people inside these forms of religion from our lives... thats sounds harsh...?????
      what would Ancient Paul say ''at the goings on in the today's churches''?
      a side line.
      I can understand why Ab...
      I have witness a church-leader being caught out in adultery and have seen more than 1/2 the church moved into Adultery too. THEY COPY leadership...like clones of evil or breeding grounds of destruction.
      It also is a known fact that one church leader of a great well known sect was heavily into child abuse big time... [Have u ever read in the Book of Enoch the judgement metered out for these crimes,?
      It was so terrible i near fainted and so did Enoch apparently...It stayed on my mind u know, and i was thinking to myself ''OH... IF ONLY these people knew what was ahead of them when they died''. it was shocking.]
      so ask
      How many copied this man, before he was found out and disgraced.
      That ''spirit'' is within groups.
      FALLEN leaders, are men/women moved on by satan so his destroying power can spread.
      IF we look at the original foundation stones, there seems to be NO disgrace in their lives does there?
      so I can see why the Overcomer needs to walk away, why? you cannot fellowship with others who think INCORRECTLY.

The Holy Spirit trains up His overcomer in ''the divine arts of LOVE''....but the LOVE they show, has to be REAL LOVE, not an artifical false and religious 'luv' that carries with it NO judgements.

the Overcomer LOOKS PAST their 'church' and then LOOKS to the HOLY SPIRIT for their solution.

amen

Comment

looking past the church into OVERCOMING & life.

overcoming FOR LIFE....That should be our mission.
        to receive the POWER of our Creator, to OVERCOME all things and enter into His life.

TO HAVE THE POWER to enter into.................<*}}}}}>< 153 BIG FISH.
        is by OVERCOMING.
        The early Christians were accustomed to call believers ECHTHUES and PISCES — that is, fishes.

in theory it is like that term we use saying... '' the survival of the fitest''
        The spiritually fitest... like a gym workout.
        or
        the overburdened vanity man.

looking at the word FITEST...it can be seen as FIT-TEST... or...made fit for the test.
        =Ps 110 v 1-4...made willing to be the fitest.
        overcoming verses overburdened.
        OVERCOMING - allows the Holy Spirit access into our life
        OVERBURDENED - allow satan's control of our life.
        who are you?

''HE who overcometh shall not be hurt by the 2nd death''....they have been FAITHFULL unto death [ dead to sin, not dead IN sin] and have received the CROWN OF LIFE.

the crown of life.
        to the OVERCOMER. - to rule and to reign in power.
        "Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love Him" (James 1:12).
        to have the CROWN OF LIFE, would mean we had achieved the same principle life form as Messiah...HE IS THE CROWN.. OF....LIFE..
        HE IS LIFE.
        He rules and He reigns IN power, even over death.
        THIS LIFE MENTIONED IS THE HIGHEST FORM OF LIFE in the universe.
        ALL overcomers of this present age receive their reward.--- Heb. 7:16, "the power of an endless (or indissoluble) life,"

IF you meet the conditions for OVERCOMING, this means in this life, you have gained VICTORY OVER all the powers of your enemy... IF u did this, here and now on planet earth, dont u think the result would be that you were the image of Christ? Why would u have to die if you were able to overcome ALL the power of your enemy and had been MADE WILLING by Father to do so?

we have to ENDURE OUR tempations for these make us grow...THEY are a blessing...tribulations have to be overcome...to GAIN LIFE.
        ‘When He hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold’ (Job 23:10)."

who TRIES?="and LEAD us not unto TEMPTATION, but deliver us from EVIL''
        Then was Jesus LED up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be TEMPTED of the DEVIL (Mathew 4:1).

TESTS.TRIALS TRIBULATIONS....are to be OVERCOME... to receive this crown of Life.

CAN U DO IT

YES...but only...
        in the power of His might amen.
        now when those anceint saints understood this message..did they overcome and receive as promised?

Comment

The Noble Pharisee!

Hi Lucy,

Thank you for teaching and for your teaching!
          Ab,
          if you were in that ancient group, and heard all about the Nicolatians and the tree of Life and overcoming etc?
          would u have stayed with the heretics Messiah HATED or come to the Holy Spirit thru the words of divine John?
          Knowing my history, I doubt if the Holy Spirit would have allowed me to stay even if I for the heretics' sake desired to stay. It seems to me that the Holy Spirit is constantly separating HIS ELECT from all that is unholy or unclean. The Spirit teaches us to be Pharisees.

Concerning John, those that follow John must be like John!

This also seems true to me if you are talking about the Brotherhood of Believers in LIFE NOW:
          so I can see why the Overcomer needs to walk away, why? you cannot fellowship with others who think INCORRECTLY. (This giving up and walking away is for their sake!)

The Holy Spirit trains up His overcomer in ''the divine arts of LOVE''....but the LOVE they show, has to be REAL LOVE, not an artifical false and religious 'luv' that carries with it NO judgements.

the Overcomer LOOKS PAST their 'church' and then LOOKS to the HOLY SPIRIT for their solution.
          The Holy Spirit is the combined Spirit of all the Saints, and THEY know best how to preserve the ELECT (THEMSELVES)! In this process, judgments must be made; otherwise, how is LIFE NOW to be maintained? Without judgment, good becomes evil, and evil becomes good. Both can be eaten (eating is actually doing), but both should not be eaten at the same time. If so, then distinctions are blurred, judgment is withheld, and then we die for lack of judgment both for ourselves and also for the brother and sister among us.

John said:
          2 John 1:9-11
          9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Messiah, hath not ELOHIM. He that abideth in the doctrine of Messiah, he hath both the Father and the Son.
          10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him ELOHIMspeed:
          11 For he that biddeth him ELOHIMspeed is partaker of his evil deeds.
          And this is what Paul says:
          1 Corinthians 5:13
          13 ...... Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person. (KJV)
          Such judgments are necessary for LIFE NOW! If these judgements are not made and followed, then the Believer will partake of the fate of the heretic or the evil doer. Both will die, and the NAME of YAHWEH is thereby blasphemed.

What happens if we are all by ourselves? Can a solitary Believer make such judgments concerning HIS or HER Fellowship as belief awakens?

Sincerely, Ab
          The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spying View Post
            Hi Lucy,
            hello Ab, I do trust you are well and happy to the fullest extent.

Thank you for teaching and for your teaching!
            Ab, it is not so much a teaching as an investigation....perhaps we shall find out the real mystery to life Now hey?..so let us cont. with it as who knows what we shall discover, that has remained hidden

Knowing my history, I doubt if the Holy Spirit would have allowed me to stay even if I for the heretics' sake desired to stay. It seems to me that the Holy Spirit is constantly separating HIS ELECT from all that is unholy or unclean. The Spirit teaches us to be Pharisees.
            amen LIFE AND DEATH are enemies Ab...

Concerning John, those that follow John must be like John!
            i have to say AMEN to that sentence Ab

This also seems true to me if you are talking about the Brotherhood of Believers in LIFE NOW:The Holy Spirit is the combined Spirit of all the Saints, and THEY know best how to preserve the ELECT (THEMSELVES)!
            yes the PRESERVATION OF LIVING LIFE...CALLED....''THE'' LIFE.

In this process, judgments must be made; otherwise, how is LIFE NOW to be maintained? Without judgment, good becomes evil, and evil becomes good. Both can be eaten (eating is actually doing), but both should not be eaten at the same time. If so, then distinctions are blurred, judgment is withheld, and then we die for lack of judgment both for ourselves and also for the brother and sister among us.
            OFcourse...to judge is so necessary.... yet... satan hates it...he loves anything goes.. just luv.

John said:And this is what Paul says:Such judgments are necessary for LIFE NOW! If these judgements are not made and followed, then the Believer will partake of the fate of the heretic or the evil doer. Both will die, and the NAME of YAHWEH is thereby blasphemed.

What happens if we are all by ourselves?
            you are extraordinarily blessed....and grace is abounding over that person....you have been separated unto the Lord.

Can a solitary Believer make such judgments concerning HIS or HER Fellowship as belief awakens?
            ofcourse,
            ask why would LIFE wish to be a partaker of death?
            There have been many solitary believers... perhaps Enoch being the first to be revealed..= men/women who WALK WITH Elohim..
            What of Esther, who walked that line guided only by the Holy Spirit.
            who was with her, when she faced that King, who had the right to kill her, ?
            remember ONE MAN and ELOHIM are a majority.
            We are to be ''a city'' not made with hands... not a religious group meeting for one hr a week on a sunday and chit chat afterwards.
            To be a BELIEVER, we cannot mix very successfully with a non believer and churchianity is filled up with non believers... that is why they die in sins and receive their wages of death...
            Our mind Has to stop being brainwashed to our former beliefs...ONCE one is released from their slavery, they cannot continue to love their old slavemaster can they?
            So
            Be happy no matter what, that is part of the test... a learning curve...we are always alone when we are outside the square...how many people say ''stop the world i wanna get off ''? not to many Ab...they love this world and they love their religions best.. they kill over them..even~!~!churchians included.

ps...
            few FIND THIS ETERNAL LIFE... HOW MANY IS A ''FEW''?
            ask
            if only a FEW find this LIFE...
            what do the rest find?

Sincerely, Ab

now to cont. this investigation... into another vein of thought.
            Last edited by LucySmith; 11-02-2006, 04:36 PM.

Comment

AB, cont..when we 'dig' a little we do find out stuffs

see Rev.1 v 9,
              to be ''in excile'' means one is powerless, or has given their power over to another.
              also
              ON THE LORD'S DAY is mentioned...[people have many ideas on this ]
              Ofcourse the names of our days are called after '' DIFFERENT gods''.
              Divine John realises he no longer lives under that ''days of the gods'' but the LORD'S DAY, which is ''TODAY'' IF U HEAR MY VOICE...
              Spying.. isn't that the best news...

We live in the Lord's day TODAY...WHERE ''LIFE'' RULES. amen
              We have been taken out from the ''days of the different gods'' and been transformed into the DAY of the Lord which is ''TODAY if u hear My voice''.how blessed is that~!~!
              if
              WE LIVE IN LIFE... we hear HOW TO LIVE in this life,TODAY = how to overcome all things that are in our life today.
              OVERCOMING TODAY, if U hear MY voice.
              i cannot live in my old life any longer, that life has passed and now i am moved into a HIGHER LIFE, one that is not ruled over by 'the days of the different gods' but i dwell IN THE LORD'S day.

different God's could also mean, the different divisions of churchianity...
              the churches of the 'different gods'
              Spying,
              we cannot dwell with the stink of death anymore..why?. Well the perfume of His Life is drawing us into HIS LIFE WORLD.
              The grave system makes people cry in anguish, but, LIFE in Messiah gives out His peace and rejoicing that overwhelms death.
              The LIVING cannot walk with the dead...
              why? well they are buried in their death...they have choosen to die, alongside the system of death.

OK... to cont.
              Remember Jesus dying of the Cross said to John to ''look after My Mother''.

IT WAS UP TO JOHN, and no other, to take care of THE MOTHER.
              who is THE MOTHER.
              I do believe Mary, would have been ''the mother of all mothers''. Only she could be the Mother of Our Messiah, no other.
              ask WHO IS THE MOTHER?

"if we look here at this we find John [who was like no other,] to look after Mary [who was like no other]

THE MOTHER OF US ALL... is what?
              a city called.....................................the new Jerusalem

Could John and Mother Mary be some of the foundation stones in this great city?

the last biblical recorded words from mother Mary is John 2 v 5 ''WHATSOEVER HE SAITH UNTO YOU...DO IT''

Had this mother learnt from her eldest first born Son.......... HOW TO HAVE LIFE as HE IS LIFE?
              What secret did these two ordinary people share about that EXTRAORDINARY man they both knew?

Comment

they heard ''whatsoever He saith to do..DO IT''

a mothers advice to a child of Elohim...
                can i make up a sentence Mary might have spoken out to His children, to explain.
                ''Sweetheart, if u can hear me, LISTEN to me, I raised HIM, I know Him better than everyone else, so please just DO LIKE HE ASKS OF YOU ok, and live inside His life for HIM as a witness to His Glory''?

This was not just any old Mum, but a mother that Elohim saw fit to raise THE KING OF GLORY. If we did as she said we would have no problems.

These children Of Elohim, do HEAR from this mother's written words and apply them into their lives, [however haltingly at first,] they will grow up upon this advice by puting it all into action within their own lives.

John is a witness,
                as no other man is mentioned, at the cross that day but John.
                John and Mary stood together, at the feet of Messiah
                The apostle John was the disciple who stood alone at the foot of the cross. When Jesus died,
                Does that not speak VOLUMNS to you ?????????????????????????????????where were the others?
                why weren't they there?
                what could be the answer here to the perplexing question?
                Could it be that the disciple John, the one Messiah loved was waiting for instructions? ''LOOK AFTER THE MOTHER?''

He saith unto His mother, Woman, behold thy son! Then saith He to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.
                The son and the mother. Think about this Plx.. didn't Messiah have 1/2 sibblings that could have taken care of 'the mother'?
                why send her to another home when her own children could have done the job of 'minding her'?????
                so
                WHO IS THE MOTHER again?
                When John was on Patmos, he had no way of escaping... notice an overcomer has no way to escape either UNESS, they hear how to.
                If anyone is in a hard place you are PUT THERE to LEARN HOW TO ESCAPE.
                did u hear this Plx
                again repeated...
                If anyone is in a hard place you are PUT THERE to LEARN HOW TO ESCAPE.
                did u hear this Plx

your'e not in that place to groan and moan, cry and sigh, no... your'e in that place to receive HOLY INSTRUCTION to learn HOW TO ESCAPE into the realm of the overcomer... who walks in full victory In Christ and learns how to overcome all things.
                He is going to teach you personally how to be TRANSFORMED from your captivity and made free from your bondages, so that ye shall be able to deliver groaning creation as u have been delivered. amen
                your'e on a MISSION..Impossible TO THE CARNAL mind.

Comment

consider 3 words plz, ''A NEW CREATION''

a new creation, would be DIFFERENT from the old creation dont u think so?

Do you think this NEW CREATION, would be IDENTICAL to the Person who came to INTRODUCE US and then DISPLAY to eye witnesses who and what this NEW CREATION was fashioned upon?
                  yes/no/maybe

the overcomers, being specifically mentioned as "New Creatures" in Christ Jesus. (`2 Cor. 5:17`)

old things like death..have passed away??????
                  old things like sin, have ceased their hold??????

ummmmm

what feature would u think a new creature would have that the old creation failed to have?

Comment

My Answer: The Heritage Of The Saints!

Hi Lucy,
                    Psalms 92:1-15
                    1 A Psalm or Song for the sabbath day. It is a good thing to give thanks unto YAHWEH, Messiah Yahushua, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High:
                    2 To show forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night,
                    3 Upon an instrument of ten strings, and upon the psaltery; upon the harp with a solemn sound.
                    4 For thou, YAHWEH, Messiah Yahushua, hast made me glad through thy work: I will triumph in the works of thy hands.
                    5 O YAHWEH, Messiah Yahushua, how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are very deep.
                    6 A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this.
                    7 When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed forever:
                    8 But thou, YAHWEH, Messiah Yahushua, art most high forevermore.
                    9 For, lo, thine enemies, O YAHWEH, Messiah Yahushua, for, lo, thine enemies shall perish; all the workers of iniquity shall be scattered.
                    10 But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of a unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.
                    11 Mine eye also shall see my desire on mine enemies, and mine ears shall hear my desire of the wicked that rise up against me.
                    12 The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.
                    13 Those that be planted in the house of YAHWEH, Messiah Yahushua, shall flourish in the courts of our ELOHIM, Messiah Yahushua.
                    14 They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be fat and flourishing;
                    15 To show that YAHWEH, Messiah Yahushua, is upright: he is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in him.
                    Sincerely, Ab
                    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

the wages of sin is death...physical death...dead= BURIED

hello Spying.
                      we are ''spying out'' this land together.
                      an investigation into the slavery of death....when we ought to be free and have overcome/OVERCOMING it.
                      what a REVOLUTION~~~ to think this?

A NEW CREATURE, being formed with NEW WAY OF LIVING....
                      THE MORNING HAS BROKEN FOR US... and that daystar is arising amen
                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      don't u think it very strange Messiah [on the cross] did not leave His mother, in the hands of His own family to take care of? Why did Messiah leave her in the care of another person other than His own family, and then called that man ''your son'' as if John was a replacement? John was replacing Messiah?
                      umm.''behold your son'' Jesus says~!~!

what IF Mary and John were already the ''same kind''....?

You can grow and relate and flow, when a person is the ''same type'' as yourself.

It is recorded that John was ''the disciple that Jesus loveth'', ofcourse Jesus would have loved His Mum too.
                      This LOVE is John 14 v 21-24.
                      This is the key verse here that makes us change.....THIS IS falling into love.
                      ''falling into love'' is in stages as we obey OUR BELOVED....''falling'' is an action word of doing what LOVE DESIRES from us.

When we OBEY these verses it TAKES US OUT FROM the realm of satan, love moves us now, not the hurtfilled ''self'' love we inherited.
                      These verses [if obeyed] makes our ''SELF'' disappear.

when ''self is removed'' death is removed.

Could it be, because of that type of love, John and Mary became immortal? They had learnt how to put off their personal corruption by doing John 14 v 21-24.

They were already obedient to these verses and now they could live out these verses all because of Messiah's sacrifice and the birthing of His new creature and the availability of a QUICKENED SPIRIT?

Messiah, had discharged the debt of Adam.
                      The curse is removed...so Mary and John were going to take advantage of this sacrifice and knew HOW to = meaning they knew HOW TO BE FREE from the curse.
                      what curse? = physical death

if these 2 people who LOVED MESSIAH.. knew stuffs...they would have known this too.
                      "If any man will keep My saying, he shall never see death."
                      "He that believeth on me shall never die
                      JOHN WROTE THAT~!
                      and Mary said
                      ''whatsoever He asks you to do..do it''

they knew already that the receiver of this life cannot die, provided he/she remains faithful to the Lord Messiah. ~! That is why Messiah gave John to Mary and Mary to John.= they had already KEPT His sayings....because of their love for HIM.
                      This man and this woman had been united together thru LOVE.
                      They were to continue to LIVE in THIS form of love.
                      IF u notice here a revelation.
                      Elohim made Adam from the dust of the earth, he died thru disobedience and returned to the dusty earth in death.
                      Messiah DIED for this sin of Adam, for us all, HE became that curse for us.
                      He arose out from the dead as a quickened Spirit.
                      dust of the earth = dead in the grave
                      quickened Spirit = LIFE eternal
                      there is NO comparison between these 2 realms.

We all know how to live in the dust, and the awefull outcome from dusty living conditions.
                      SO~!~!~!~!
                      why don't we learn now HOW TO BECOME ALIVE with a QUICKENED SPIRIT?
                      Mary and John must have.
                      THAT IS A LOVE STORY
                      not only that
                      A TRUE LOVE STORY.

He fills my heart.... WHERE IS DEATH, when our heart is FILLED with His love?

what IF this love story could be heard in song?
                      what IF messiah was singing for His HELPMEET...
                      and what IF His Helpmeet HEARD such a song....
                      do u think this HELPMEET would make herself ready? to receive such LOVE?
                      is THIS WHAT JOHN AND MARY HEARD... and conformed by Obedience to such love.
                      ummmm
                      interesting speculations.

Where do I begin
                      To tell the story of how great a love can be
                      The sweet love story that is older than the sea
                      The simple truth about the love she brings to me
                      Where do I start
                      With her first hello
                      She gave new meaning to this empty world of mine
                      There? never be another love, another time
                      She came into my life and made the living fine
                      She fills my heart
                      She fills my heart with very special things
                      With angels? songs, with wild imaginings
                      She fills my soul with so much love
                      That anywhere I go I? never lonely
                      With her around, who could be lonely
                      I reach for her hand-it? always there
                      How long does it last
                      Can love be measured by the hours in a day
                      I have no answers now but this much I can say
                      I know I?l need her till the stars all burn away
                      And she?l be there
                      How long does it last
                      Can love be measured by the hours in a day
                      I have no answers now but this much I can say
                      I know I?l need her till the stars all burn away
                      And she?l be there

Comment

Does John Remain....

It was reported by this person named Tertullian who wrote,
                        that this man named Disciple John,
                        this man who eye witnessed Math 17 v 2,
                        this man who was asked to look after the Saviour's Mother,
                        this man who was 1st at the tomb, that morn,
                        this man was cast into boiling oil and lived.

why did this man live?
                        Could it be that DEATH had been defeated within him.... there is NO other explanation.

Divine John HAS A SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP, with the overcomer. amen

Comment

Shangri-La!

Hi Lucy,

So, you consider it a miracle that I encourage a woman to teach? Through the written word, you are not only a teacher, but IMHO you are a rather good preacher! You have both taught me, and you have preached to me so where is the miracle? Remember, all this is allowed and encouraged by someone who has the audacity to call himself, Ab!

Actually, Lucy, I am able to recognize Messiah in you, and who am I that I should not bow to Messiah?

Even so, at times I struggle with you, and I have a certain amount of anxiety, after all, you had the power to make me at first think that you were a man. The anxiety is this: I am worried that I shall be deceived by you simply because you are a woman. Then I muse: I have been deceived in my life by far more men than women (only one woman has deceived me) so why should I be anxious about you? You have taught me to turn such anxieties over to Messiah, and I am learning!

Your teaching about the possibility of Immortals coming alive through the centuries does give me anxiety because on the surface this teaching is against righteousness. Then I remember that at one time, I, like Hyssop does believe right now, I at one time believed it impossible that John or anyone else could be alive from the Apostolic Assembly. I have learned to be reserved in these type of judgments.

Last summer, I was moved to rent and watch the movie, Lost Horizon, because I was wondering about the possibility back then of the existence of a city which you have now begun to describe. The existence of a spiritual Shangri-La founded by John and Mary seems to be against the righteousness that I am now aware of, but I am not prepared at this point to say "no" to its existence. So, I'm listening!

Sincerely, Ab

Comment

Originally posted by Spying View Post
                            Hi Lucy,
                            Hi to you Spying

So, you consider it a miracle that I encourage a woman to teach? Through the written word, you are not only a teacher, but IMHO you are a rather good preacher! You have both taught me, and you have preached to me so where is the miracle? Remember, all this is allowed and encouraged by someone who has the audacity to call himself, Ab!

i would rather u see it as an investigation, PLEASE.
                            rather than ''a teaching''.
                            there is no harm in seeking after the truth, and a seeker has to ask questions, even if they seem outside the normal religious dogma.
                            I AM NOT TEACHING, but seeking to understand a MYSTERY. 'we shall not all sleep''.
                            WE have all been brainwashed by the system of the harlot, this harlot presumes to KNOW for us and TELL US, how to think.
                            That is all ok for most people BUT NOT FOR ME. , not cuz i am a rebel but because they are the house of apostacy and have not got the power of Christ.
                            This is my turn at life and I want to know why i am here and what i am doing, and where i will end up...
                            I have made it my business to find out personally, so if i make a mistake, i alone am responsible.
                            I have not been lazy, but, my strong desire is to be with My Saviour and His People....
                            In a mystery... facts are hidden... hidden away, from view.
                            This mystery is ''we shall not all sleep''... now why does this only apply to the crowd from say 2006+ generation?....ummm.
                            Why are we so special, and puffed up to think all the other generations of believer/overcomers missed out.?
                            A city, a temple in the natural is not all built on the same day.
                            So why are the people who are alive ''at His Appearing'' in whatever year the only ones to be that city, that temple?
                            so i am attempting to unravel this and IF divine John was put in boiling oil and lived... ask> what TYPE OF LIFE was IN Him?
                            answer this?
                            also we are learning to overcome and be immortal too as per Rom 2 v 7... why do we think this means us today and not others who have lived prior to our generation?

Actually, Lucy, I am able to recognize Messiah in you, and who am I that I should not bow to Messiah?

Even so, at times I struggle with you, and I have a certain amount of anxiety, after all, you had the power to make me at first think that you were a man. The anxiety is this: I am worried that I shall be deceived by you simply because you are a woman. Then I muse: I have been deceived in my life by far more men than women (only one woman has deceived me) so why should I be anxious about you? You have taught me to turn such anxieties over to Messiah, and I am learning!

u have NO need to be anxious with me Ab,
                            why not ask and seek for yourself...do not take the word of a woman Please.
                            they are sujected to deceptions just as men are.
                            remember
                            deception is in all of us as a gift from father adam to his children...no one misses out

but Our Father is soft and has great mercy on people who love Him, even if they are a woman and rather immature questioners at that.

Your teaching about the possibility of Immortals coming alive through the centuries does give me anxiety because on the surface this teaching is against righteousness.
                            If u feel this way, dont believe it...Jesus revealed to John, not about ''righteousness'' but about OVERCOMING...not one word is spoken about ''our righteouness'' but 7 times OVERCOMING IS MENTIONED....how
                            1] by the Blood of the Lamb
                            2] the word of their testimony [ their lives as becoming perfect and having nothing satan can hold onto in their lives]
                            3] loving not their lives unto death [ applying the cross daily so that self and the carnal mind is no more.]

as i said, it is an investigation not written in stone ok.
                            but also consider
                            what of the teaching/warning of John to the OVERCOMER?..
                            can we ask
                            was there never an overcomer till 2006+...
                            Did all generations physically die cuz they were unable to overcome all things, but the guys in 2006 got smart and knew how.
                            I know how to overcome!
                            and
                            i am learning how to OVERCOME ALL THINGS, which by the way, is impossible to do for myself.
                            I need STRENGTH from Messiah.
                            Who told me HOW TO OVERCOME?
                            Who gives me lessons to hold onto, when i hurt so bad, i am crying so bad but suddenly the hurting ceases and i am free. who did that?
                            Do you think i never get into completion from this Holy school of His Workmanship?
                            I only ever get to be 1/2 made overcomer?
                            i never get taught to OVERCOME all things In Him...
                            do u think that?
                            Is the school of the Overcomer only for 2006 people?
                            and all the other generations missed out and were only 1/2 finished...tuff luck~!

I dont think that Ab.
                            to overcome things in our lives that are cursed is like an upheaval a spiritual earthquake and one is never the same again... when we overcome we are set free and released from some part of the fallen nature in us.

Then I remember that at one time, I, like Hyssop does believe right now, I at one time believed it impossible that John or anyone else could be alive from the Apostolic Assembly. I have learned to be reserved in these type of judgments.

Last summer, I was moved to rent and watch the movie, Lost Horizon, because I was wondering about the possibility back then of the existence of a city which you have now begun to describe. The existence of a spiritual Shangri-La founded by John and Mary seems to be against the righteousness that I am now aware of, but I am not prepared at this point to say "no" to its existence. So, I'm listening!

and investigation is only that...if ye listen ye shall understand now all about LAZARUS..
                            i haven't even begun to dwell on this friend of Messiah's.
                            however
                            IF u ask me about overcoming in all truth i can tell you the ins and outs, i know it as i live this life in grace alone...
                            but
                            i dont know about this mystery of ''we shall not all sleep'' so i am trying to fathom out aloud ...
                            Tis a mystery no one understands ''we shall not all sleep''

So rather than mislead others with my musing, and perhaps deception it is best to remain silent, and let each man fathom it out for themselves.

Sincerely, Ab

i wonder why anyone would make a film like Lost Horizon?
                            perhaps they were a seeker of Truth too and were giving us clues. [who knows for sure]

''there was such a lot to look into Spying''... said she smilling.

To spy out this promised land [dont forget Father sent in those spies and only 2 came back with a good report hey] before us as possibility to go perhaps where no-one had gone before publically....
                            i have heaps more to wonder over and write about and question and to tell you what i have found out about this city not made with hands. It is all so amazing it is like this great discovery has been opened up for us, to enter into.....

''if that man told us the truth about divine John why didn't John die and where is he now...
                            consider this Plz.
                            if he was thrown into boiling oil to kill him...and this didnt work...... nothing else would, would it hey?''

ps...
                            i have been hurt so bad a few times, i thought i would need medical attention, but as I called on the help of the Lord, i have been healed by becoming numb to my pains.
                            This continued on till all healing had taken place and i was able to go about my daily life as per normal.
                            Could it be that His life ''appeared'' IN me, in my hour of need and it was His life IN me that stopped my pains.
                            Therefore when divine John was thrown into boiling oil, the same LIFE appeared in him too?
                            Could this be called RESURRECTION LIFE?
                            HIS LIFE OF LIVING APPEARS IN US?

pps...
                            i have read that there are eastern new age gurus that live hundreds of years on air and no food intake, also they can change into light...now if these demonic religious gurus can ''achieve'' this thru occult powers what of a TRUE SAINT well advanced into the POWER OF CHRIST AS HIS OVERCOMERS?
                            DONT u remember how jambes and jannes counterfeited the snake?
                            both Moses and the 2 counterfeits produced snakes but it was Moses snake that ate the counterfeits.
                            they may have ''discovered' how to live for hundreds of years on light... but... NOT THE TRUE LIFE AND LIGHT OF OUR KING.
                            ummm MUCH TO THINK ABOUT.

comment.
                            Father is talking to His people TODAY [that is not in a time zone but a REALM called TODAY], by faith we grow up into His city not made with hands.. John and Mary were co-joined to reproduce the fruit of His Kingdom[ 2 tm. 1 v 10]?????

''today is a realm''.... not a time slot.= from a woman's point of view ofcourse.

PPSS
                            i came back to mention this fact sorry i forgot to before,
                            i found it unusual that 83 people, [11-03-2006 at 10:30 PM.] came all at once to Lo-ammi?
                            who were these people and where did they come from? why so many to read or look. ?
                            so many, at the one time...like a flock of birds....or a school of fish....all rather strange~!~!
                            Last edited by LucySmith; 11-05-2006, 04:14 AM.

Comment

so speaking of this resurrection life, let us examine LAZARUS

friend of Messiah LAZARUS... whom Jesus Loveth [John 11 v 3] notice also Messiah loveth Martha and Mary [ v 5]

Lazarus was raised from the dead, he had died and was buried 4 days and stinketh.
                              YET, this ordinary man BECAME ALIVE at the Word of Messiah.
                              This ordinary man walked the street and ate after he was raised up and no man denied Lazarus was dead and buried and it was all some hoax.
                              Infact the religious '''they'' plotted to kill him.

SO WE CAN ASK this
                              what happened to this loved friend of Messiah's afterwards...
                              did he die again?

yes/no maybe

how can a person die twice, after all the bible tells us ''it is appointed for a man to die ONCE''... did Lazarus draw the short straw here and had to re-die and have a replay death.... like he was some weird mistake meant to happen?
                              is Lazarus ALIVE TODAY?

yes/no/maybe

Have ye ever read John 15, and how the TRUE vine opperates within HIS FRIENDS?
                              v 16 is so interesting.
                              ''ye have NOT choosen Me, but I have CHOOSEN you and have ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit shall remain, that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in My name He may give it to you''

Messiah RAISED UP Lazarus from the dead grave of death and so it would be against bible teaching for this ordinary man to re-die and have double wages for his sins.
                              Maybe he worked overtime at sinning and got a double dose of death.

2 MEN mentioned here John and Lazarus, were both men MESSIAH LOVETH.
                              good things must happen to those WHOM MESSIAH loveth hey, even when they dont appear ''good'' at the time?

"The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto Him...and He sent and signified it by His angel unto His servant John" (Rev. 1:1).

Apostle John has a special relationship thru-out all ages for the OVERCOMER.
                              WHY?
                              well next to the divine message on LOVE, John's theme is OVERCOMING.
                              He had a 'special' message to them, from his pen.

IF ye are not upon this path of overcoming ye shall never hear TODAY, what this man has to say.
                              He is the LAST VOICE to be heard AND that has echoed out for the past 2000YRS.

who heard JOHN?
                              Who OBEYED his just instructions?

Well. I heard, and IN the power of Christ I obey, and as I obey I die to my carnality and deceptions that my soul wishes me to have, so that i fail, to live in HIS ENDLESS LIFE.

Not many shall ever believe IN Life Now and all its possibilities.
                              why?
                              Well, their mind cannot accept that because of the cross and its finished work, a new and LIVING WAY was opened up before us, = a life that CONTAINS THE POWER OF CHRIST IN it, and IF we obey, we become our messiah;s Image.
                              A life where we die to everything within us that makes us the carnal man called 'Adam Jrn''.

The object of the CHRISTIAN walk is to DEFEAT the devil within.

WE are to testify ''the spirit of testimony'' the truth and that truth is the testimony of Jesus Christ.... all of His gospel and all of His acts..
                              .including the power OF HIS RESURRECTION.
                              consider,

if u really love someone u wish to share YOUR LIFE WITH THEM forever... is this not so?
                              That person you love seems to become your life.
                              Nothing that person asks shall you with-hold.

so what of a SPIRITUAL love affaire? of a husband who woos His Bride.

Do u think, Messiah wishes to share the same type of life He has indwelling in HIM, with HIS FRIENDS?

yes/no/maybe

what TYPE OF LIFE, does He have indwelling?
                              would you like that same LIFE in you?
                              do u think that is an impossible quest even to think of?

yes/no/maybe

Dont u know your'e supposed to become THE HOPE OF GLORY in this life?
                              or
                              made into the image of Christ, in your life-time?
                              If this happens to you and you BECOME the sons of the Most high God
                              how do u think ye shall die?
                              sickness perhaps?
                              or
                              perhaps ye shall simply wear out like some old smelly blanket
                              or
                              what about an accident like drinking poison by mistake or something ghastly?
                              what do ye plan to have happen to you?
                              or
                              what about dying in your sleep..
                              that sounds A nicer death ...but..as u are dying and having that one last gasp and croak, think,

'' i wonder why i am dying when i asked that I may know the power of His resurrection [phil 3 v 10-14] and
                              i asked to know how to defeat the enemy holds over me and to put on the mind of Christ?
                              why am i now being paid out my wages, called death when i asked to be forgiven of all of my sins and repented and turned away from each one.''

OR

what about never dying at all, because MESSIAH LOVETH YOU... even as you made yourself ready, cuz you loved HIM as well....tis a LOVE MATCH~!made in heaven.

IF Messiah is ALIVE IN YOU... is He raising you from the dead?
                              or
                              perhaps it is all a joke?

how will we know?
                              after all I am a woman who can be deceived.... isnt that so?
                              perhaps ye shall have to find out for yourself and OVERCOME your carnal mind that puts u into your graves.

HOW ARE U PLANNING TO DIE AGAIN????
                              I wonder why most everyone seems to MISS that great divine directive of...

''PUT OFF MORTAL AND PUT ON IMMORTAL.''
                              again...
                              ''PUT OFF MORTAL AND PUT ON IMMORTAL.''... do u understand your comittment and a duty, to Christ, as your Saviour?

do u think, a saint from 2006 + is the only person ever to have heard this plea?

oh dear..
                              THE Bible has such ''funny'' things in it....
                              using all these funny little orders no one understands and never does.

ps..
                              i came back to explain....
                              to be ''immortal'' means----- is to be able to cross realms.
                              ''to be with the Lord'' means to live in the same realm having the same life as HIS.
                              for the Lord to ''appear'' in us, is when we allow HIM to overcome in our stead.Thats when the devil flees.
                              an immortal would be able to walk this earth and minister if so desired as well as being invisible to human eyes.
                              ''they'' dont live in a special earthy place, they don't have to, as they have passed and overcome all their tests and now can cross realm.

cross realm is
                              the power to come out from all the evil in this world and dwell in the Kingdom
                              also
                              the power to have LIFE ABUNDANT as per john 10 v 10...
                              ask
                              what you you consider LIFE ABUNDANT actually is?
                              If Messiah says to you ''YOU HAVE LIFE ABUNDANT''...
                              what would u think that meant?

lucy
                              Last edited by LucySmith; 11-05-2006, 08:47 PM.

Comment

well I guest no one really knows at the end of the day

the whole thing seems to be very hidden....
                                perhaps there are too many views and not enough true information made readily available,+ too much guess work not enough hard facts.
                                Perhaps we really are ''on our own'' and what we believe in, is the future we receive, after all we are ''creators''.
                                It is such a shame really, to think about such glorious things only to have them fall flat, such hopes and such dreams that never come to pass.

kinda like a bad marriage....
                                so much effort, so little reward.

but such is life hey?
                                <*}}}><

Comment

Working...
                                X