Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Faith Of Messiah Yahushua!

Hi Lucy,

We are saved from the enemies of ELOHIM, that is, sin and death, by grace through faith. What is the relationship between grace and faith, and why are both included in our salvation?

Is there something special about the faith through which we are saved? Absolutely! We are saved through the faith of Messiah Yahushua.

I suppose that there are about as many faiths as there are people. You have a faith; I have a faith. Everyone has a faith, but how many possess a faith that is able to save from the twin enemies, sin and death, in this present life?

You possess a faith that you will be saved from physical death without remembering the physical Sabbath Day to keep it holy. Such a faith is anomos, that is, without Law.

I possess a faith that I will be saved from death by remembering the physical Sabbath Day to keep it holy. So, my faith is not anomos. I acknowledge the doing of the Law.

Now, I fully realize that you despise my faith because you deem it unrealistic, that is, you are certain that I cannot keep the whole Law; therefore, I am in your mind really anomos despite my acknowledgment!

Here is the faith of Messiah Yahushua:
    Matthew 5:17-20
    17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
    18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
    19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
    20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.
    And here is the faith of HaSatan:
    Genesis 3:4
    4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
    The Faith of Messiah Yahushua confirms and fulfills the Law; the faith of HaSatan transgresses and denies the Law. Which faith has the power to save from sin and death?

Now, Lucy, outside of asking you the obvious, which you know that I am silently asking by this post, , how does your personal righteousness exceed the righteousness of the Scribes and Pharisees if you yourself do not remember the physical Sabbath Day to keep it holy?

Sincerely, Allen
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

• Indiscriminate Sacrifice!

Hi Lucy,

The Faith of Messiah Yahushua fulfills the Law, and not only did you and I gain access to a tremendous gift of righteousness through the exercise of HIS Faith, but we were also brought into a complete unity with Messiah in HIS fulfillment. This all occurs by the various requirements of the Law surrounding sacrifice which exist to deal with sin and the consequence of sin which is death. The Law defines sin, and then the Law shows what must occur as a result of our sin.

The Law commands sacrifice. Consider the Whole Burnt Offering:
      Leviticus 1:4-5
      4 And he shall put his hand upon the head of the burnt offering; and it shall be accepted for him to make atonement for him.
      5 And he shall kill the bullock before YAHWEH:........
      The emboldened pronouns above define the role of you and me in the sacrifice of the Whole Burnt Offering. If we are able to complete these duties, then we have righteousness because we have accomplished what the Law has commanded.

What does the Law mean must take place as we are commanded to put our hand upon the head of our burnt offering? What is the purpose of YAHWEH by this requirement, and what is really taking place in the laying on of hands?

Many in Judaism commonly held that the sin of the sinner was being transferred to the victim so that the sacrifice might suffer the punishment deserved by the one bringing the sacrifice. This is substitutionalism, and it is the basis of the Christian concept of atonement. YAHWEH hates sin and sacrifice entwined with in-my-steadism or substitutionalism; therefore, the whole Christian concept of atonement is false and is found worthless.

The laying on of hands is intended to show identification with the victim rather than transference. It is meant to express complete unity or oneness between the person bringing the sacrifice and the sacrifice itself. From YAHWEH'S perspective, YAHWEH desires that the sinner be fully aware that when the sacrifice is slain, then it is essential that the sinner also understand that he or she has also been slain. This is the basis of Paul's idea that He was crucified with Messiah. It is the death of sin in the the sinner that is pleasing to YAHWEH and not the death of a substitutional victim. Again, YAHWEH hates substitutional atonement.

This is why the sinner must turn from his or her sin before bringing sacrifice.

Your sin and my sin and the sin of the whole world was the direct cause of the death of Messiah Yahushua. In a spiritual sense, we sacrificed Messiah Yahushua through our sin, and this sacrifice was completed in ignorance or without our knowledge; therefore, we were all guilty of indiscriminate sacrifice. Perhaps, this is why Messiah was forsaken on HIS Cross.

When we are graciously allowed to view HIS Cross through the Faith of Messiah Yahushua, then we have no choice but to repent of our sin; otherwise, we find ourselves deliberately and constantly engaged in the fulfillment of the Law of Sacrifice. Lucy, if you should find yourself constantly doing what the Law commands, are you not thereby under the Law?? Absolutely! If you did, through your sin of Sabbath Breaking, lay your hand upon the head of Messiah Yahushua, crowning HIM with a crown of thorns, would it not now be wise and expedient to repent of that sin showing YAHWEH ELOHIM that your sin is indeed dead? Absolutely:
      Romans 6:6
      6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
      Sincerely, Allen
      The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

• The True Way!

Hi Lucy,

I have been away striving to convince a Gnostic Forum concerning LIFE NOW!

I failed. That's ok, I most often fail. Even so, here is a link to my first post there:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The_Wa.../message/68403

You will see that I did learn some things from you concerning a first post. The thread there is hard to follow because it is hijacked into a side discussion. Everyone at this Forum is totally into spiritualism. They believe that everything is allegorical, so they really have a view that this world is the Matrix with which we totally agree; although, this is not something that I discussed with them or brought to their attention.

The problem with the spiritual, Lucy, is that every spirit needs a body in which to dwell almost exactly like a man needs a woman. Because the scriptures say that ELOHIM is a spirit, the Gnostics imagine that it is only the spirit that counts. They do not need the physical or the letter of the Law; therefore, like you, they imagine that the literal Law is something that all need to be free from, not realizing that fulfillment of the Letter of the Law is LIFE. (ImAHebrew can to my support and is following up right now with the theme that the Law is LIFE.) Fulfillment of the literal Law creates a Body which should be loved and cherished. Messiah Yahushua created this Body by HIS Love for us. Now, we must give HIM the loving HE deserves, through the exercise of HIS Word, which is HIS Sword. This is why I say that you should remember the Sabbath Day to keep it holy.

I make the above link available to you so that you might see the evil of spiritualism. They do not realize that they are into familiar spirits, that is, spirit guides, and other abominations which deny the true Way of Messiah Yahushua. Our Messiah is the Way, the Truth, and the LIFE, without whom none can live.

Sincerely, Latuwr

Comment

• Those Who Are Worthy Of LIFE NOW!

Hi Everyone,

Blessings to everyone from Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

I wrote a post last night and successfully completed the posting process, and for some reason the post to Shohathan failed to materalize at this forum where I have been teaching others about LIFE NOW:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The_Wa..._the_Nazirene/

The below post is my draft copy, and, therefore, it is not the exact post that I posted, but it will be close. Enjoy:
          Hi Shohathan,

Blessings to you from Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM.

"Afterall, he is doing as he believes he has been commanded I imagine."
          Absolutely! I desire to live and only the JUST have the possibility of LIFE. All others, if not killed by accident or violence, grow older, get sick, and eventually die. They are not just so they receive the due reward for their sin which is physical death.

The Apostle Paul used Habakkuk 1:5 (also take a look at verse 4 in Habakkuk) in Acts Chapter 13. I am going to take the space to quote His comments for this is an important chapter about the possibility of LIFE NOW:

Act 13:38-44
          38 Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you remission of sins: (that is, freedom from sins)
          39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses. (The JUST shall live by their faith. Righteous Ones have the right to life; therefore, they are not subject to physical death due to sins.)
          40 Beware therefore, lest that come upon you, which is spoken of in the prophets; (Concerning this, you all have need to worry, especially about the terror that the Kasdites will bring upon you for your unbelief!)
          41 Behold, ye despisers, and wonder, and perish: for I work a work in your days, a work which ye shall in no wise believe, though a man declare it unto you. (It is our job to declare salvation from sin and death and the resulting gift of LIFE through the work of Messiah Yahushua to all those held captive by sin and death.)
          42 And when the Jews were gone out of the synagogue, the Gentiles besought that these words might be preached to them the next sabbath. (The Apostles preached LIFE, and it is the possibility of LIFE that really intrigued and excited the Gentiles there.)
          43 Now when the congregation was broken up, many of the Jews and religious proselytes followed Paul and Barnabas: who, speaking to them, persuaded them to continue in the grace of ELOHIM. (There exists a whole lot of gnosis about the grace of ELOHIM, Shohathan, that results in LIFE concerning which you are presently ignorant.)
          44 And the next sabbath day came almost the whole city together to hear the word of ELOHIM. (You mock and scoff like the disbelieving Jews who thought that they already had it made with ELOHIM! What other than the possibility of LIFE NOW would make a whole city assemble?)

Now, please take the time to read about the result of Paul's activity:

Act 13:45-48
          45 But when the Jews saw the multitudes, they were filled with envy, and spake against those things which were spoken by Paul, contradicting and blaspheming. (This is exactly what I experience wherever I go, not that I fill anyone with envy; rather, I always experience contradiction because of the deep seated false beliefs of those listening.)
          46 Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of ELOHIM should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles. (Notice that all those who contradicted and blasphemed were judging themselves unworthy of LIFE NOW. Christians today when they read words such as these, they imagine that the Apostles were talking about life after death. Nothing is further from the truth.)
          47 For so hath YAHWEH commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth. (False Christianity teaches life after death, but you all here know that you are destined to project your higher self or soul not knowing that this higher soul self is Yahushua. Messiah Yahushua is our higher self or soul, and HE is LIFE. Those who project HIM have LIFE, and they have it NOW!)
          48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of YAHWEH: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.

I have many Brothers and Sister, a whole multitude, who are destined to believe in the LIFE of Messiah Yahushua, and thereby deem themselves worthy of LIFE. I am looking forward to meeting and conversing with them, and I hope though the blessing of Messiah Yahushua, that I have already met some here.

Thanking you in advance for your reply, I am,

Sincerely, Allen
          Now, is not the above post rather good? I think so. If anyone would care to reply, thanking you in advance for your reply, I am,

Sincerely, Allen

Comment

• Strength Of LIFE!

Hi Everyone,

Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

The below post to Asadaleou also for some unexplained reason failed to materalize at the forum listed in the posts above:
            Hi Azadaleou,

Blessing to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM.

I will be 63 years old this September. I am a cement mason, and I work for a prominent Home Builder in the St. Louis area.

Concrete is a product that is very close to human nature. It is soft and pliable in the beginning, but then it hardens and can become very difficult to place and finish. When concrete is hardening, the cement mason often must work faster and harder, expending more effort that He would ever have thought possible in order to complete his work.

Fortunately, I am now a repair man, and I don't have to work that hard in the physical. However, in the spiritual, that is totally another matter.

In the physical, I am aging, and my hair is turning grey. I had my lower teeth removed several years ago, and I have a really close Friend amongst the Tzaddikim who told me that He will begin to believe in LIFE NOW when my 3rd set of teeth appear.

We are the image of ELOHIM, Azadaleou. There are also seasons with the ELOHIM. There is spring, summer, fall, and winter.

I take great comfort in the story of Caleb. Is it possible to retain your strength as you experience the seasons of life? I am absolutely convinced that more spirit means more LIFE or more strength of LIFE. What do you think?

Sincerely, Allen
            Asadaleou had asked me to tell him how old I was in a previous post. I was half tempted to inform him that I was the beginning and the end with Messiah Yahushua, so how old, Asadaleou, would you expect me to be? Of course, that type of spiritual understanding would be hard to understand, would it not?

Thanking all those in advance who may wish to reply, I am,

Sincerely, Allen

Comment

• The Uniting Of All Things!

Hi Everyone,

Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, Our YAHWEH and Our ELOHIM!

Messiah Yahushua is the only immortal soul. Why? Through the fulfillment of the Law, Messiah was able to gather and unite all souls with HIMSELF. What this means is that there exists no soul outside of Messiah. We all exists within Messiah Yahushua. This is difficult to comprehend, but it is nonetheless true.

The Law makes numerous requirements concerning various times and spaces. If Messiah Yahushua fulfilled the Law, then it is necessary that time and space be bent and also unified. In other words, the 1st Moon becomes the 7th Moon, and likewise with the seasons. The various places are also unified. So, where do we all exist, and where are we in time? Do we exist inside the Camp or outside the Camp?

It is evident that those of us that do now physically live, that all of us live outside the Camp according to a physical time line. We all exist in physical time, and we all bear the image of Adam; therefore, we all physically die? Right/wrong/maybe?

Everywhere I go teaching concerning LIFE NOW, I am always contradicted and invariable I am informed that I have become confused about death. I am assured that physical death is normal and, therefore of no real consequence, considering that it must be borne by all. I am told that what I really need to fear is spiritual death, or I am told that I already am spiritually dead because I argue and debate against their particular Pharisaical doctrine concerning life and death or the nature of our salvation.

I fully understand that life in the physical is temporary. I fully understand that my existence as a living soul prohibits me from becoming an immortal soul, but how long can living souls live?

Has anyone listening to me ever thought of asking Messiah to allow you to live as long as Adam lived? Is it now possible through Messiah Yahushua to live longer than 120 years?

In other words, did the coming of Yahushua Messiah and HIS Work change anything about physical life and death?

Thank you in advance for your consideration and replies, I am,

Sincerely, Latuwr

Comment

• Celeb!

Hi Peter Miller,

You just can't leave this Celeb be, can you?

My Messiah Yahushua would never say this:
                Walk therefore in the spirit, and thus you will fulfill the Law in the letter and be made ready for the Kingdom. 9 Let the Law be unwritten within your own hearts rather than on tables of stone memorial; in this manner be perfect, as which things nevertheless you ought to do, and not to leave the other things undone.
                These are the words of a demon which is more than willing to contradict the holy Written Word of YAHWEH ELOHIM.

Originally, YAHWEH ELOHIM wrote the Ten Commandments on tables of stone. These stone tablets signify the human heart, in others words, Peter, we all according to the physical, have hearts of stone, and when the Law is written on hearts of stone, the Law indeed is the letter that killeth.

Even so, we have this promise from YAHWEH ELOHIM (My Messiah Yahushua):
                Jeremiah 31:33-34
                33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith YAHWEH, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their ELOHIM, and they shall be my people. (So much for the written letter that killeth! )
                34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know YAHWEH: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith YAHWEH: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
                In making this Covenant, My Messiah Yahushua promised to remove my heart of stone and give to me a heart of flesh that I may know HIM:
                Ezekiel 11:17-21
                17 Therefore say, Thus saith ADONAI ELOHIM; I will even gather you from the people, and assemble you out of the countries where ye have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel. (This land is the Body of Messiah Yahushua which has a fleshly heart!)
                18 And they shall come thither, and they shall take away all the detestable things thereof and all the abominations thereof from thence. (Everything that would hinder life is taken away, do you see this, Peter?)
                19 And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh: (My Messiah Yahushua through HIS Cross has circumcised my stony heart and given me a heart of flesh, not a heart of spirit, Peter, but a heart of flesh, on which HIS Law is written! Contrary to your demonic teaching, this writing or letter does not kill but rather promotes life. It all depends upon whether you have been given a new heart of flesh or whether you retain your heart of stone, does it not?)
                20 That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their ELOHIM.
                21 But as for them whose heart walketh after the heart of their detestable things and their abominations, I will recompense their way upon their own heads, saith ADONAI ELOHIM.
                Has not the time that I spent with you proven that you all fear the letter of Law. My name is Latuwr, and you call me Literal. Well, Peter, at least I have an existence. My Yahushua is my existence, and My Yahushua lives by every Word of YAHWEH ELOHIM. Your Yeshua denies that Word, so who is your Yeshua? He is the one leading you captive to die a physical death. Why should you die, Peter, when you can live, and why should your Sister die, when captivity has been lead captive resulting in LIFE NOW for HIS Believers?

You have done well in not letting this sleeping Celeb lie! I hope LIFE for you and for your sister!

Sincerely, Latuwr

Comment

• New Gnosis!

Hi Rick (aka Eternal Seeker),

I can pick out even minor contradictions hundreds of pages apart, which explains why I remained agnostic most of life. While I understand that your knowledge is constantly changing, Gnosis never changes. It is Knowledge from beyond the limits of organic consciousness.
                  I agree, and I disagree!

All gnosis comes from YAHWEH ELOHIM, and it is a gift.

What this means is that my gnosis is constantly changing according to the measure of the gift that is given to me.

There does, however, exist a state that is ever learning, but never quite able to come to a full or intimate gnosis of truth. Solomon wrote about that sorry state right here:
                  Ecclesiastes 3:11
                  11 He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that ELOHIM maketh from the beginning to the end.
                  Is the above a true statement? Absolutely, for the vast majority like yourself who believe that there is nothing new under the sun.

When Messiah Yahushua made this statement:
                  John 4:34
                  34 Yahushua saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.
                  Obviously, if Messiah's claim here is correct, then the gnosis of Solomon was incorrect, right/wrong/maybe?

Messiah Yahushua is something new under the sun, and Messiah had new gnosis concerning which you are presently ignorant considering that you all in your own Way are rather content to grow old, get sick, and die.

Messiah Yahushua had New Intimate Gnosis, and Messiah made a New Covenant according to a New Commandment.

Poor, poor old Solomon. Always seeking, always searching, but never quite finding. And here is where I disagree with you: New Gnosis implies a change in Gnosis, does it not?

Will you yourself remain an Eternal Seeker, or will you yourself someday find something new under the sun?

Sincerely, Latuwr

Comment

• The Higher Reality Of The Soul

Hi Allan,

The last words of a dying man convey true feelings, do they not? My Messiah had an excellent opportunity to teach us all about the higher reality of the soul right before HIS death, but Messiah did not speak about HIS soul, did HE?:
                    Luke 23:46
                    46 And when Yahushua had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.
                    Notice that Messiah does not say soul, but rather spirit!

The spirit is not the soul. A soul is simply a living being comprised of physicality which is animated by spirit. When souls lose their spirit, these souls enter a state of death. Dead souls if left unburied will decay and melt away through corruption because they no longer have spirit to give them life.

The Apostle Peter in speaking of David and of Messiah said this concerning THEM respectively:
                    Act 2:29-31
                    29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day. (Peter's point here is that David, a Soul, is dead and in His grave; therefore, David in writing Psalms 16:10 was not speaking about Himself, but David was really speaking prophetically about Messiah Yahushua as Peter goes on to say.)
                    30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that ELOHIM had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Messiah to sit on his throne;
                    31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Messiah, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
                    Peter's teaching here is unmistakable. The dead body of Messiah Yahushua was placed in a grave. This dead body, a dead soul, did not remain in its grave.

The dead body of Messiah Yahushua was reunited with HIS SPIRIT (this is highly significant), that is, the Soul of Messiah Yahushua was resurrected from the dead before that Soul saw corruption.

Of course, this teaching is not according to your understanding of the higher reality of the soul, is it? You believe that your soul lives on after death, don't you?

Humm, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. What to do?

Perhaps you, Allan, can tell me what to do with these words of David, and these words of Messiah Yahushua, and these words of Peter?

Sincerely, Spying

Comment

• Dust!

Hi Shohathan,

Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM.

Here are your words:
                      In many cases I've found timing to be of great utility in establishing "peak" communications. It allows the material to soak for a bit. Perhaps backing off and not feeding the flames for a bit is warranted or removing posting rights for a short probationary period.

In this case I suspect that dear Allen's motivation / objective is simply to "plant seeds" as it is referred to in some circles. Afterall, he is doing as he believes he has been commanded I imagine. I wonder why shaking dust from his feet is ignored as a command.
                      I concur. Timing is important, but now I am here, and you are where you are:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The_Wa.../message/68951

I did walk among you to make you aware that My Messiah has the power to take what you are (You are dust!) and add you to HIS Marvelous Water of LIFE in order to enliven you. Those to whom this is happening do not refuse the Sprinkling of the Gospel of Yahushua which is able to purify us from all sin and death.

If you have found your way here to Lo Ammi, you will notice that I have done as commanded: The posts on this page are a shaking of your dust from my feet as a testimony to you that you possess no water and, therefore, remain dust.

I would have you remember that HaSatan must eat dust, but he has no power to consume dust which has been enlivened. This is why we must not refuse Messiah's Sprinkling. It is for our protection, and it is for our LIFE NOW so that we might be able to walk in dust with no fear of serpents.

When you think the timing is right, perhaps we will meet again. This is a safe place, and I sincerely hope that we do meet again. Until then, I am where I am, and I am,

Sincerely, Latuwr

Comment

Working...
                      X