Does John Remain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ummm having exposed the feral teaching of GWLies

now we have to endure a feral round from HWArmstrong seed of perversion teaching of the WWC of God fame and ''Plain truth Mag''.
    let's slam on the breaks and expose.......
    from Spying's post [bottom pg.100] it reads......................
    Today, this child is celebrating the Feast of Weeks with whomsoever might bless my table. Fifty days after Messiah Yahushua ascended to HIS FATHER (John 20:17), HIS Disciples were gathered together in one accord to celebrate the Jewish Feast of Pentecost, Leviticus 23:15-17, Deuteronomy 16:9-12.
    (I suppose that Messiah must have failed to inform HIS Disciples that all the Jewish Sabbath Days were done away with after HE waved HIMSELF before the Father as the FirstFruits from the dead.)

Interestingly enough, YAHWEH thundered forth the Ten Commandments from Mt. Sinai on the first Feast of Weeks, and then the Holy Spirit was given on the same Jewish Festival. I wonder why Messiah Yahushua would wait fifty days after HIS Resurrection and Wavesheaf Ascension to give HIS Holy Spirit to HIS Disciples if the physical Sabbath Days no longer mattered? You know, don't you, that the Disciples all had to count fifty days to the morrow after the seventh Sabbath in order for them to all assemble together for a holy convocation on the Fiftieth Day, and they did all this without knowing exactly what would happen to them on that High Sabbath Day!
    --------------------------------------
    ummm
    some straight talkin' info on THE HERB [HWA] - a critical review

The post KKKlan era enhanced HWA's ministry and attracted wealthy supporters of Aryan persuasion.
    His overall theme was
    *Armageddon,
    *British-Israelism,
    and
    *"God's Plan of Salvation,"
    which included Sabbath keeping and observance of O.T. feast days.
    As the years passed, he began to enhance his doctrinal system with a hodgepodge of "borrowed" beliefs from the....
    * Jehovah's Witnesses,
    * Mormons,
    * Pentecostals
    and
    * SDAdventists.
    By 1947, HWA's message became known as "Armstrongism."
    Armstrongism molded into a ritualistic web of law keeping, obedience and legalism.
    While ruled by fear, threat, and intimidation, adherents were expected to be obedient to every word of HWA.
    (For more on the origins of HWA's doctrines read Herbert W. Armstrong's Religious Roots and ESN article: Mystery of the Ages (a critical review)
    again we can read......
    "The truth is that this man is so profligate, so practiced a liar, so evil that he can only be a direct servant of Satan the devil.
    He operates in the name of God to serve his own wicked self, just as he took his own teenage daughter and abused her for 10 years, in the name of God!
    Many of his ministers know this and privately say so.
    He has brought great shame on the name of God and on true religions." - David Robinson, Herbert Armstrong's Tangled Web.

Spying ~ OH NO.....!!!!!
    I once read an article years ago on what u have written above by the WWCofG i found in a bus shelter.
    I read the booklet from cover to cover having the same info u expect us to believe then threw it away for i thought ''these people make Yahushua too hard to follow they speak confusion rather than ''the simplicity of Christ'' meaning - ''to become as a little child'' He says ~!~!
    NO~! not as a aeronautical space engineer with an IQ of 200 so only then do u ''get it''.
    sheez.
    so rather than Spying as our ''mouthpiece'' we have now switched to the WWCofG and the dead Herby Armstrong take on ''how it all is by me The Herb''.
    what Herb? this Herb
    http://www.exitsupportnetwork.com/artcls/relroots.htm

yep that is herby's take on this.
    have u all read about naughty herby?
    and we all know about naughty White'slie hey?
    Spying if we wanted to believe you, we would discern your life and your belief as well as Herby and Ellen lives as ''showpieces'' to their creeds.

NO THANKS.
    http://www.exitsupportnetwork.com/mike_ep/exam/exam.htm

Yahushua is A BELIEVER'S SABBATH REST
    Math 11 v 28-30 - why not prove me wrong and PUT IT TOO THE TEST.
    i dare u
    Then say ''sorry Lucy i was wrong''.
    It works just like Messiah says.
    I live in it.
    Infact it stops u from being a hypocrite because it works its TRANSFORMATION AND POWER upon you.,

At the cross Yahushua filled the law and a greater law of Life was introduced.
    no matter how much u scream and pervert the scriptures 85 contrasting NT verses shall prove u wrong every day.
    U dont have the Holy Spirit in you but the seed thoughts of man made creeds and are bound to them as a bondage that have destroyed your own family.
    I dont take Herby as my lord nor Ellen as my saviour.
    To me they are people who have perverted and then sold the gospel for mammon and now lay rotting in their tombs.
    nothing they would try to ''teach me'' WOULD HAVE ANY EFFECT BECAUSE their whole lives were a puke of the first order, whilst claiming-as -hypocrites to worship the Lord.
    why not study their lives and then puke.
    Nothing they would say to me would influence me because one was mad and the other heavy into incest as publically recorded.
    http://www.exitsupportnetwork.com/artcls/incest.htm

NO THANKS.
    I shall stay with My Saviour. THATS THE BEST PLACE TO BE

btW
    Pentecost came = AS THE GREATEST SURPRISE EVER AS THE SPIRIT OF LIVING LIFE could now indwell all His living stones so now a believer is moving into the 'feast of Tabs'' as the Bride made herself ready as the Spirit says ''COME and dress in your wedding gown as the FULLNESS OF CHRIST and His immortal life's nature''.

hurrah - now that is real good reporting hey?
    His bride made herself ready in the fullness of Christ. amen.

some interesting info...............
    The Heresy of Judaism and the Roman Persecution

The second heresy that began to spread immediately after the death of Christ was Judaism (Christ plus the Law).
    In fact, the first “official” church council recorded in Acts 15 came about because the Jewish converts insisted that the Gentiles had to become circumcised and observe the law in order to be saved.
    These practices were condemned, and James outlined the only requirements for Gentile converts (abstaining from blood, fornication, things polluted by idols, and things strangled).

Notice James did not command the keeping of the Sabbath, the O.T. Holydays, and the O.T. Law.
    Paul repeatedly denounced Gnostics and Judaizers throughout his writings.

If Paul were alive today, he would condemn HWA as a Judaizer since he taught Christ plus the Law equals salvation.
    u too stand condemned Spying -guilty as charged.
    see u have been ''tricked''. You took your eye off the ''FONT OF LIFE'' and gazed at men.
    I told you over and over, but u would not listen.
    - i wondered over that ~then i found a little comment of observation on The Herb that said ''he would not listen to Godly advice''.
    Now what has happened is ''because u sat that this man's feet u too will not listen as u have caught the virus too''.
    kind with kind - never fails to reproduce its own kind.
    [U and Ellen are the same kind, you and the Herb are the same kind. look at your future thru them]
    This is exactly why i servered fellowship publically with you and shall remain so TILL you repent and LOOK TO THE SAVIOUR for your salvation.
    http://www.exitsupportnetwork.com/artcls/roots.htm
    should anyone be invited to any ''sabbath saturday keeping OT law'' deny it and run for the hills pronto.....save yourself woes
    take a good look here at this comment regarding abusive religious teachers and teachings.
    Thousands of innocent children have had their lives shattered by growing up in a destructive, abusive religious group.
    Their writings, poems and testimonies reveal their pain, guilt, anguish and fears as they struggle to rebuild their lives. We dedicate these pages to them in order that they might receive validation, hope and encouragement on the path of recovery and to know they are not alone.
    http://www.exitsupportnetwork.com/child/poems/poem.htm
    --------------------------------------------
    PS added
    but bye the bye i did find out a very interesting revealing today about twilight a real eye opening.
    yes .......hehehe.
    "At twilight [between the two evenings] you shall eat meat,.............................''
    Last edited by LucySmith; 06-01-2009, 02:11 AM. Reason: ps added 'twilight'

Comment

• does John remain = at twilight ye shall eat meat?

meat eaters - eating meat.
      To seek for the sons of Abraham.
      Luke 9
      9 And Jesus said to him, “Today salvation has come to this house, because he too, is a son of Abraham.''
      ''today'' IF you hear MY voice.
      ''today'' is the Day of Salvation.
      see Romans 4:16
      and
      Galatians 3:7
      the true sons of Abraham are the spiritual Zion, Our Real Father's sons on the earth.

hurrah~! according to the verse No. s #4 and #16 and # 3 and #7 - i could write this sentence just from these numbers.

Believer's TODAY can enter THE WORLD [#4] of LOVE [#16] completed [#3] and perfected [#7]

''Believer's today can enter the world of love, completed and perfected''
      how?
      by true faith of ''counting things as not as if they were''.
      This is how Father ''excercised His Faith'' when building His worlds.
      Now this is THE MEAT [reliable truth and faith] a believer is trained up to meat.
      WITHOUT meat eating NO realm of love and perfection can be entered into.

*did John eat meat?
      *would John be considered ''a son of Abraham''?
      *did John find the true realm of love?
      *was John saved Today as he heard the Saviour's voice?

does John remain?

Comment

• at twilight ye shall eat meat?

Satan tells lies [the father of lies- a spirit being]
        Yahushua tells the truth.
        The truth is a person - a divine MAN
        or put another way
        *A MAN WITH God the Father inside
        or again
        *A MAN ON EARTH CONTAINING our REAL BUT INVISIBLE FATHER.

We have to 'judge' now what is 'the lie' compared to ''what is the truth''.
        To lie and to believe a lie the liar has to convince the lied too - it is the truth.
        The truth shall always remain the truth and the truth shall always expose the lie.

*IF* WE BELIEVE A LIE this means we are ignorant of THE TRUTH.
        or
        *IF* WE BELIEVE THE LIE, the truth is not found in us.

The 'blind' would continue to believe the lies of satan.
        The believer obtains the 'eye-salve' to see thru the lie and live in LOVE'S REALM completed and perfected.
        in other words.
        The blind are the works of satan,
        The believer is the workmanship of the Holy Spirit who are successfully trained up as an elite force of SPECIALIZED LIAR KILLERS with a MINDSET no human being cannot comprehend.

= HOW does this happen?
        The Holy Spirit redeems the believers FROM ALL THEIR LONG AND TERRIBLE BONDAGES TO WHICH ''THE MURDERER FROM THE BEGINNING'' - that Liar HAS SENTENCED THEM TOO

The Holy Spirit has taken away their former DEBILITATING soul and returns her into helpmeet status amen.

To partake of this Elite force [called the first fruits] the lies of this world have to be peeled away from the mind and eye sight of a Believer.
        To peel away THE LIE- that the liar has planted can only be done by the WORK of the Holy Spirit who quickens or arises or awakens our spiritual man WITHIN
        This man THE NEW MAN works and co-opperates with the Holy Spirit to save his soul [his other part that is deceived] for this newcreature has to be blameless in spirit, soul and body. amen.

To peel away and expose the all encompassing lie is a progress in a Believer's life that comes thru BY FAITH AND TRUST IN THE ABILITY OF *real* life in our true Father TO FULLY REDEEM

During this progress THE LIAR SHALL THROW ALL HIS TRICKS OF DECEPTION at the Believer to make the lie appear more real and to make the truth APPEAR NOT TO WORK

Now the believer under the anointing HEARS The Voice of their Saviour ''today'' as they are called into the overcoming realm - Math 11 v 28-30 - a new way of living is by resting by faith IN HIS ABILITY TO SAVE US FROM THE MURDERING LIES.

The world we see is a lie
        THE WORLD WE DONT SEE BUT NEED TO SEE IS THE TRUTH.

YAHUSHUA said ''Follow Me''= to show us HIS WORLD
        He is our safety and escape route - not man.
        The religious man is under the lie and dies never gaining the divine ability to LIVE AND REMAIN.

To live and remain is to have DEATH ABOLISHED within us. Just as the gospel says
        2Ti 1:9
        Who hath saved us, and called [us] with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

2Ti 1:10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

2Ti 1:11 Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.

AN ''APPOINTED PREACHER'' = shall preach ONLY THE GOSPEL as described above.
        * saved
        * called in a HOLY calling
        * by grace
        * before the World
        * manifested now
        * death abolished
        * life appeared
        * immortality to be revealed.

this TRUTH HAS TO BE SUPER-IMPOSED in a believer's life over and above the bondages of believing the lies of this world and satan.

The lie works in all men who are not saved.
        The lie, when exposed to a Believer fails to work and dies.
        Satan cannot afford to have his lies die.
        He shall work very hard to ''puff up'' the lie so the truth is lost and doubted and not believed in.
        Father Has allowed this process as this is THE WAY He has choosen to form THE NEW CREATURE.

Now Abraham had the lie puff up before him namely - that Sarah was barren.
        SO~ for 25yrs Abraham had to CLEAVE TO THE PROMISE OF A SON and stagger not when THE LIE APPEARED TO BE TRUE and NO son came.
        BUT ABRAHAM HAD FAITH [the just shall live by this same faith] and was called 5 [grace] times 'THE FRIEND OF GOD'.
        a BELIEVER is tested as Abraham and the ''lie'' satan wishes them to believe HAS TO BE OVERCOME so they STAGGER NOT in unbelief.

THIS work is a challenge to see if THE TRUTH shall prevail or THE LIE remain intact.

Those who meet this challenge and come thru the veil [of lying and deceptions] become HIS SONS and deliverers who come out from Zion the city of God.

Comment

• The Holy Spirit shall take His Believer over and over

THEIR ESCAPE ROUTE so they shall not stumble and fall away in UNBELIEF as the Hebrews did in their wilderness experience.
          This OT drama is placed there by the Holy Spirit for our learning - so let all Believers LEARN from the mindset of loss and believing the lie and the failure to enter into the PROMISED LAND.
          Infact Father was annoyed with all but 2 men SO the unbelievers DIED.
          Infact what these people had done was call THE REAL FATHER - THE LIAR, because satan THE murdering LIAR had convinced them of believing his lies.

oh what a tangled web.~!

now It is our turn.
          We are having- #1-our lowering to receive our human experiences #2- to be brought thru all vanity successfully or not.
          We too can be an annoyance to the Real Father because of our unbelief or we can WALK INTO THE PROMISED LAND believing and alive as His first fruiters by having death [the carnalmindness of man] abolished within and a NEW MIND called THE MIND OF CHRIST i.e. AS CHRIST-THINKERS in place. amen.

CHRIST-THINKERS no longer believe THE LIE.

*HOW do we stop believing the lies of this world?
          *HOW do we stop believing in the lie of our situation?
          *HOW do we stop our unbelief when we think ''its not working i am waiting too long for this to work''?

now we get to the ''hard yards'' of dying on the cross daily and Resting in HIM and being satisfied all is well, even if it seems very contrary to what we see or feel.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT = *The WAY* IS CONTRARY to the world and its lying people and its values and its sight and feelings.

THE TRUTH HAS TO BE PRESSED INTO OUR VITAL PARTS AS A FOSSIL IS PRESSED INTO A ROCK AND LASTS THERE FOREVER BECAUSE THE FOSSIL HAS BECOME A PART OF THE ROCK AND THE ROCK A PART OF THE FOSSIL.

THE TRUTH HAS TO BE PRESSED INTO OUR HEART - or - *crushed* into it i.e. as a man would crush his wife to his bossom. BECAUSE THE TRUTH COMES FROM LOVE'S REALM.

THE LIE comes from deaths realm.

ummm.

THIS IS ''pressing into'' THE HIGH CALLING.
          The Father shall ALLOW the lie to appear real - remembering he can click His finger to make truth appear.... but many times the lie remains despite prayers and groanings and wishing for release.
          THIS IS A BIRTHING process.
          THE PAIN before THE GAIN.

But inside this process a Believer ceases to allow the lie to remain + to cease from living in the 'world of lies and evil''.
          WISDOM HAS RETURNED TO HER HOUSE~! AS THE BELIEVER EATS THE MEAT FROM THE WORD OF TRUTH AND THE TREE OF LIFE IN THEM FLORISHES.
          AMEN.

Comment

• coming out FROM the land of lies and into THE RESURRECTION WALK

IS A PROCESS where this world of lies and all of its abuse and violence no longer holds us within its power.
            Its grip over us has failed, never to return.
            how?
            BY..................
            * Learning to live beyond earthly means.
            * Learning to give generously and gratefully.
            * Learning how to dwell in JUSTICE as 'the just'.
            * Learning to live in the FREEDOM of the New Creation.
            * Learning how to live in a divine yet practical way.
            * Learning how to live out from New relationships.
            * Learning mutual forgiveness,
            * Learning to love and abide in His abundant life.
            * Learning how not to be afraid.
            * Learning how to STOP being a Pharisee in all manner of ways, whose 'touch' is likened to a leper.
            Dont be 'touched by any type of Pharisee'.
            BE REPULSED by their hand for it holds only death.
            http://www.acclaimimages.com/_galler...2210-1862.html
            Yet any Pharisee can come as a leper and asked to be healed amen. Nicodemus did.
            * Learning about this very important aspect. - THAT the POWER that raised up Yahushua from the dead IS FAR GREATER, than any power ruling in vanity's realm.
            * Learning how to live in *NOW* as this is the realm where Yahushua dwells. [EVERPRESENT]
            * Learning now, that EVERYTHING IS CHANGED as you walk IN the power of the Resurrestion.
            * Learning HOW TO LIVE in a divine culture.
            * Learning HOW to live, [as a part or a verse] in THE BOOK OF ACTS, for acts is not a closed book.

are you acting?
            or
            are you a part and a verse as a dazzling living life Believer written in the Book of Acts as a person walkin IN THE POWER OF HIS RESURRECTION.

here is a comment from the archives- September 14, 2000
            Salvation does not consist of obeying certain laws and getting one doctrine or another correct.
            It is not the science of getting better.
            Salvation is a living thing, and it is being translated from one world into another world.
            Salvation is being saved from something and delivered into something else.
            Being saved means the chains and bondage are ended.
            does John remain?

Comment

• The Same Yesterday, Today, and Forever!

Hi Lucy,

According to Messiah Yahushua, HaSatan is the Father of the LIE:
              John 8:44
              44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh the lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
              Paul also makes mention of the LIE in Romans 1:25 and in 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12

11 And for this cause ELOHIM shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie:
              12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

The Lie was spoken to Eve by HaSatan, and the Lie basically says that one will live eventhough one disobeys YAHWEH ELOHIM.

This is your position with respect to the Law and especially the Truth of YAHWEH that man should remember the Sabbath Day to keep it holy. You firmly believe that you will live despite your disobedience, and you now are teaching others this strong delusion.

Is it not indeed amazing that YAHWEH has told mankind what to do, just like HE did with Eve, and now mankind imagines that they are saved in their disobedience?

Concerning sin, Messiah Yahushua said this:
              John 8:24
              24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am, ye shall die in your sins.
              If Messiah is the I AM, then Messiah is YAHWEH, and if one believes that Messiah is YAHWEH, then it becomes more difficult to continue to believe the Lie and to ignore the fact that Messiah HIMSELF made the Sabbath Day and commanded everyone to walk in it.

Messiah Yahushua, the same yesterday, today, and forever!

Sincerely, Allen
              The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

• ummm so in a nutshell

we could sum up your belief system and practices as coming from

A] a woman who was severly brain damaged and suffered hallucinations
                and
                B] a publically self confessed child abusing incestuous rapist who scumed his belief from various others according to records and would be classed as a Heretic......
                umm
                SO~ let's see it all in print again.
                Heresy of Judaism .....
                The second heresy that began to spread immediately after the death of Christ was Judaism (Christ plus the Law).
                In fact, the first “official” church council recorded in Acts 15 came about because the Jewish converts insisted that the Gentiles had to become circumcised and observe the law in order to be saved.
                These practices were condemned, and James outlined the only requirements for Gentile converts (abstaining from blood, fornication, things polluted by idols, and things strangled).

Notice James did not command the keeping of the Sabbath, the O.T. Holydays, and the O.T. Law.

If Paul were alive today, he would condemn HWA as a Judaizer since he taught Christ plus the Law equals salvation.
                so what does that MAKE YOU? could it truly be.....

'' A DESPISER of the Gospel who would rather believe a brain damaged woman and a pervert.''

would this be the correct discernment?
                yes/no/maybe?

so why?
                would u actually do this ~rather than believing Apostle Paul and His summation of the HERESY of JESUS + THE LAW.

can u tell us all why you would believe a child rapist and a brain injured woman's version when Paul said OTHERWISE?

what IS YOUR MOTIVE?
                WHY should we listen to you and your friends with the same spirit when Paul is warning otherwise?

Jesus said, "When he [the devil] lies, it is consistent with his character; for he is a liar and the father of lies" (John 8:44 NLT).
                Now it is on public record that Herby and Ellen were liars. Much has been published about their little porky-pies.

So now that u r thrusting this act of lying Judaism upon all readers by telling us we are all wrong.
                HEY man, dont ye think YOUR'E THE ONE CONDEMNED by Peddling PORKY PIES namely - JESUS + THE LAW- APOSTLE PAUL CONDEMNED
                Would this be fair to say?

Should we HEED PAUL and dismiss Herby and Ellen as messengers of satan and who died in sin as Liars.

oh.
                did u ever read how Enoch was taken by the Angel to this place where child molesting perverts and all sexual perverts were placed after they died - i forget which book it was in now - it was so scarey what happened to these souls and how they were dealt with - it sure was an eye opener.

now for your post to me.....
                You firmly believe that you will live despite your disobedience, and you now are teaching others this strong delusion.
                If u read my posts I actually REFUTED your JUDAISM belief JUST LIKE ANY BELIEVER SHOULD.
                I hate lies.
                Judaism [your belief] is a lie of satan's~!

but I do love Yahushua as my Sabbath rest found in Math 11 v 28-30.
                - now i have stated this many times in posts [u must have missed it] yet you call this divine Advice and HIS DIVINE request a ''strong delusion''?
                ummm
                NOW~! that is scarey too.
                when you dismiss Yahushua's advice as no account.... whoppps.

Comment

• Oh - there is only 1 ''Teacher'' - The Holy Spirit

i am only a ''teller'' or an investigative reporter - and a seeker of the truth for I report the bible facts that sees thru the lies of Religious men.
                  I simply PLACE THE clues THERE - for others to seek out the truth for themselves.
                  Each person is responsible for their walk with or without the Hand of the DIVINE.

DISCERMENT is a gift of the Holy Spirit.
                  I have been blessed in this area.
                  Bascially i think it is because of being trained up in retail and the many millions of people i have served - each one leaves behind them a little ''fingerprint'' of who they are.

Just as u do Spying.

Perhaps it comes down to the facts that when people teach religion and gain a following they still remain within the confines of 'the lies their father tells them' and fail to worship in SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH, Yahusha told the woman at the well of.
                  Yahushua introduced this NEW form of worship and this is the ONLY WAY a believer is TRANSLATED out from the darkness of vanity in all its forms inc. religion and to the LIGHT OF LOVE'S REALM CALLED THE TRUTH.

Yahushua came FROM THE REALM OF LOVE.
                  SO WHEN I SEE the religious UNLOVELY doing their acts that are UNLOVELY - alarm bells jingle all over me that say ''WARNING WILL ROBINSON'' kinda stuff.

I see you as a partaker of unlovely acts publically reported on these forums.
                  Therefore YOU ARE NOT from the REALM OF LOVE nor have been taught HOW TO LOVE.

let us consider that..................................
                  ''Being saved means the chains and bondage are ended''.

THE EYE SALVE, Yahushua recommends is working~! for all believers are taken into the REALM OF LOVING THE TRUTH so when they look back they can see the lies that held them captive, yet, at the same time were defeated at the cross.

so can we ask some probing questions....
                  can we expose the leperous to the light of the truth?

* was HWA ''unlovely'' as he raped his daughter continually for 10yrs, whilst convincing all who would listen ''he was God's messenger + how to become a Judaizer''?

* what of the unlovely brethren who knew of this yet failed to inform the authorites as they watched a little child walking in the pit of hell and never once lifted a hand to help her.
                  A LITTLE GIRL thrown as bait and fodder for demons.~!
                  question.
                  How can they be evil and not designated as criminals?
                  What happens to adults who know of 'secret sins to children' and do nothing about it - according to The Word?

http://www.hwarmstrong.com/renehan-hearsay.htm
                  Throughout most of its history, the Worldwide Church of God - founded and led by Herbert W. Armstrong - was, theologically, a cult of Christianity. Among other things, it rejected the doctrine of the Trinity, the bodily resurrection of Jesus, and salvation by grace through faith alone.
                  Then his successor had a message of his own for the faithful:
                  Mr. Armstrong was dead wrong.
                  Joseph Tkach Sr., whom Mr. Armstrong had anointed just a week before his death, began abandoning the church's unusual doctrines one by one.
                  Tkach, Sr., issued a document on the "new covenant" that would enunciate for any still in doubt that the church had departed from Armstrong's teachings.
                  Here, among other things, he focused on the Sabbath:
                  "There is nothing in the new covenant that says we are required to keep the Sabbath according to the rules of the old covenant.... Being Sabbath-keepers does not make us more righteous than other Christians."
                  For decades we regarded the law of Moses as the basis of our righteousness.
                  We attempted to relate to God through old covenant rules and regulations.

From New York City, pastor Jeff Broadnax confides:
                  "I felt more comfortable talking about the Holy Days, unclean meats and the Sabbath than I did about Christ. Well, Christ has become my focus and everything else is secondary."

* was G.White'slie 'unlovely' when she told lies and bascially was a hypocrite?
                  *When people walk away from her pews HAVING studied Sabbathianism correctly = meaning alongside the bible NT with its 85 verses of recommendations of the law contrasted to Grace and mercy and realised it was fake and unbiblical they are called ''SURVIVORS''.
                  ''I survived'' they write.

THEREFORE their teaching did not originate IN THE REALM of love, but oozed out from the ''leper mouth'' satan.

Heretics Apostle Paul called them.
                  On six different occasions Jesus came into direct conflict with Jewish prejudices in regard to the sabbath.
                  Paul argued that, since they had received the Spirit without observing Jewish law, they were not obligated to adopt Jewis laws in order to live righteously
                  (Gal 3:2-3; Acts 15:7-10).

but let us cont.....

*Do you think that same spirit in these 2 leaders of religion would stop when these liars died?
                  OfcourseNOT
                  *NO they pass into others who ''sit at the feet'' of these ''leper mouths'' so that the same sins are perpetuated throughout their congregations as they have given the ''thumbs up'' for demons to move and enter into others who sit within these palaces of shame and regard the teachings as the truth.

sexual predators.

Therefore as this is a true fact it is interesting to see if sexual abuses and perversion happened within your own family and relations? The ''proof'' is in the puddin' so to speak.
                  Yes/no/maybe?
                  The Armstongs wreaked spectacular damage on thousands of individuals and families, chasing their mutated the American Dream.
                  I remember Ted, the latter-day Joseph Goebbels, speaking so forcefully at all those services, spinning his web and blocking the exits.
                  At a tender age, I was one of those who recognized his ringing insenserity.
                  Gee Ted, to bad you died before I show you how you inspired me to play the game.

Posted by Paul Hodges on December 24, 2004 6:32 PM
                  http://members.tripod.com/ejm/they_sold_their_souls.htm
                  interesting reading = ''they sold their souls''

Comment

• Something Does Need To Change!

Hi Lucy,

Thank you for your responses.

Did Mr. Armstrong and Mrs. White die for their own sin? If so, then sin is still sin, and their deaths prove that they both were under the Law.

Did Mr. Armstrong or Mrs. White make the Sabbath Day and command that the Sabbath Day be remembered to keep it holy? No, YAHWEH Messiah Yahushua made the Sabbath Day, and HE made the Sabbath Day for them and for you and me.

Sabbath Breaking is sin. If Mr. Armstrong and Mrs. White died for their own sin, whatsoever these sins might be, how can Sabbath Breakers like yourself expect to live and not die in your own sin of Sabbath Breaking?

The vast majority of Christianity are Sabbath Breakers, and for almost two thousand years, they all have died, have they not? For the most part, all of these dead Christians were taught that mercy and grace supplanted the Law, and, yet, they all died. Did they die because they did not believe in LIFE? No, they died because they did not know that LIFE requires that they overcome all their sin.

I know that you believe in LIFE, Lucy! Here is what the Law says about LIFE:
                    Deuteronomy 8:3
                    3 And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that the man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of YAHWEH doth the man live.
                    And here is what YAHWEH says about HIS Law:
                    Leviticus 18:5
                    5 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes, and my judgments: which if a man do, he shall live in them: I am YAHWEH.
                    It cannot be denied that LIFE comes through doing what YAHWEH says, and death comes through disobeying YAHWEH.

If all Christians, who profess belief in grace while at the same time denying the keeping of the Law, all go on to die, what makes you think that you will escape death believing and practicing the same as they about Law and Grace?

If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, well? Something needs to change, does it not?

Sincerely, Allen
                    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

• the reason why they die spying IS.....

THEIR PERSONAL unbelief.

''THEY DIED IN THE WILDERNESS OF UNBELIEF''.
                      Humans do not have unbelief.
                      They listen to spirits who have unbelief.
                      The human crime is not that they disbelieve God, but that they hold onto the spiritual enemies of God who do disbelieve Him.
                      They never were CONFORMED to the IMAGE OF CHRIST.
                      not because they didn't keep the sabbath That is all part of the Judaizers nonsense Apostle Paul fought against and WARNED US AGAINST.
                      THE CARNAL MIND IS DEATH.
                      THE CHRIST THINKING IS LIFE.

UNBELIEF - THE CARNAL FLESH
                      BELIEVING - RECEIVING THE CHRIST MIND THAT OVERCOMES AND CONFORMS US TO HIS IMAGE.

now do ye get it?
                      i do hope so.
                      I have laboured long over u so you shall.
                      Paul says the same thing i just remembered it '' I LABOUR SO THAT CHRIST is formed in you''.
                      not that i equate myself with the learned Paul, but only in the ''labouring bit''.
                      CHRIST - THE BELIEVING POWER of
                      ''in God i trust''.
                      unbelief kills, because the CARNAL MIND STILL REMAINS THE LORD and an enemy to the divine.

what does it say Spying ''they turned back and died in the wilderness because of their unbelief''.

here NOW is our wilderness expereince - all die because of the SIN OF UNBELIEF.

THAT is the problem.
                      here it is in a nutshell.
                      The human crime is not that they disbelieve God, but that they hold onto the spiritual enemies of God who do disbelieve Him.
                      my eldest son stayed overnight at a friends home and he could not sleep so he went out and sat on their front step and was praying for this whole family whom he loves very much. He looked up from his prayers and seemed to notice 6 demons standing in a line about 10feet away, he did not see them so much as heard them say ''go away this house is ours''. My son said ''NOT ANY MORE'' in the glorious name of Yahushua and His precious Blood.

Since that time these people have started to understand and know of the Lord Yahushua even in a small way, they are seeing THE LIFE. amen.

again.....

what is Salvation?
                      Salvation is a living thing, and it is being translated from one world into another world.
                      we are divinely informed that only A FEW shall ''''''find'''' eternal life.
                      These are His kings and His priests - the royal household and his nation of peculiar people.
                      the TRICK HERE IS - to *DEFEAT OUR UNBELIEF* and simply Believe and this is NOT a passive exercise BUT ALL OUT WAR.
                      WAR WAR WAR WAR the war is looking at u out from your bathroom mirror. - there is your enemy.,
                      YOU HAVE TO BE ''BE-HEADED''.
                      but His grace does Abound during the raging battle of my FLESH MIND verses The will of HIS DIVINE MIND.
                      MOST loose but the pre-ordained who have to be CONFORMED to His IMAGE - BEING THE SAME BELIEVING MIND OF ''YOUR WILL'' only.

next.....
                      LET US LOOK TOGETHER at HOW TO BELIEVE AND HOW TO BE HELPED IN OUR UNBELIEF. amen Even the Apostles asked this ''HELP ME IN MY UNBELIEF'' = the real main problem.
                      did John believe?
                      does John remain a Believer?

ps.
                      ''what makes you think that you will escape death believing and practicing the same as they about Law and Grace''?
                      -thank you for asking me this ? Spying i shall be happy to answer later today and to open up this whole lovely revelation.
                      Thanks for such an opportunity

Comment

• How about................................................spying

we begin again leaving behind all teachings of all 'LEPER MOUTHS'' who have died and actually restart dancing together, and coming into a divine understanding of true BELIEVING so that we actually dont die from our wilderness experiences but LIVE as His Kings and Priests in a HOLY NATION.

* we give up all former ideas that the counterfeit church has as it does not work and shall end up killing us as it kills the pews who have failed to reproduce ANYONE in the image of Christ for 2000 yrs.
                        I do not wish to be alloted to their plight nor receive the death sentence under the laws of sin and death - so let us resume our investigations into HOW TO BELIEVE CORRECTLY AND LIVE CORRECTLY not only for our own benefit but for all those others who are blinded to religion.
                        *ONE MAN CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
                        *ONE man can stand infront of an army tank AND MAKE THE TANK TURN.

I wish U WOULD REJOIN ME HERE, but if not and it is too much of a challenge to switch realms i do understand however be warned i shall not let up in showing u to be as naked and defensless as a babe.
                        the fact is Spying = we have to understand BELIEF AND BELIEVE AND BELIEVING correctly why?
                        simply none shall believe as Yahushu UNLESS, the HOLY SPIRIT IS the true Teacher.
                        That is why i dont teach but i only report and give hints and clues - so others can seek and find for themselves

YES SIR, to be a good reporter like Caleb.
                        THAT IS MY STRONG DESIRES
                        LUCY indomitable.

Comment

• cont./the fact is Spyin' we have to understand BELIEF AND BELIEVE AND BELIEVING...

ok.
                          NO church has THE TRUTH.
                          NO CHURCH can save,
                          dismiss everything u have heard because the HOLY SPIRIT will de-programme a believer by Grace so that THEY ASCEND into the Fullness of Christ. You shall never do this by hearing nor following any church denominational leadership.
                          Rev 3 v 18. - each one somehow is a leper mouth - a 'death's head' [a carnal minded Nazis- a power man who wants to be 'worshipped' yet is a Pharisee in disguise.]

Comment

• cont - we have to understand BELIEF AND BELIEVE AND BELIEVING...

Start at the BEGINNING - ABRAHAM - THE FATHER OF FAITH.
                            * '''came out''' from Ur.
                            * the world was NEVER THE SAME AGAIN - for 1 man stopped the tank of vanity.
                            FAITH did it = HE BELIEVED GOD.
                            one man CAME OUT from the World because he heard and believed Abba.
                            So~ what happened to Abraham this [ONE MAN]? This one man is brought into new realities.
                            These realities tested and troubled all his preconceived notions.

would ye agree?
                            yes/no/maybe?

BY FAITH [believing Father ] THIS MAN is taken out from vanity and into the the REALM OF LOVE.
                            WHERE A PROMISE WAS GIVEN TO him yet this promise did not automatically appear when uttered. why? tests and trials had to happen for the vanity to be REMOVED BY FAITH [ reliance only upon Abba for all things now]
                            At first Br. Abraham wants the new world but seems unwilling to let go of the old.

see this - ''unwilling to let go the old'' - it is a Major stumbling block that ONLY THE ANOINTING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT can overcome for us.
                            Here in this place the Holy Spirit shall use the refiner's fire to MAKE US surrender up our will into His will for a believer is HIS WORKMANSHIP and a TEMPLE not built by hands.

Please notice - THE BUILDER is the Holy Spirit - not any man's religious leadership. IF man builds the house they labour in vain for the house still remains in VANITY'S REALM.
                            that IS WHY all these men and women who begin creeds die - they built up people themselves and became idols to people. They wanted people to ''get better'' their way and not under the ANOINTING.
                            Hence they all crumble and fail and all sects contain ''suffering people'' who have been religiously misused and raped and abused by satan.
                            They remained chickens in a coup and never attained to be SOARING SPIRITUAL EAGLES as per John the Apostle.

The church is stagnant but notice Abraham- The friend of God as mentioned 5 times [5 grace] began to understand of what constitutes the truth so that he continually changes and expands.

THE TRUTH begins to work out its SALVATION on a new born again creation.
                            ''THE TRUTH shall set us free''.
                            nothing else shall.

no pastor
                            nor vicar
                            nor pope
                            nor priest
                            nor reverend
                            nor elder

can do it for they are just as bound as their 'converts'. THE TRUTH IS MADE FROM A VERY DIFFERENT SUBSTANCE than any of these types of people. amen.

does John remain?

Comment

• Believing And/Or Obeying?

Hi Lucy,
                              -thank you for asking me this ? Spying i shall be happy to answer later today and to open up this whole lovely revelation.
                              Thanks for such an opportunity
                              You are quite welcome!
                              How about................................spying

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

we begin again leaving behind all teachings of all 'LEPER MOUTHS'' who have died and actually restart dancing together, and coming into a divine understanding of true BELIEVING so that we actually dont die from our wilderness experiences but LIVE as His Kings and Priests in a HOLY NATION.
                              Actually, Lucy, it has been one of my goals for a long time now to leave behind the teachings of Christianity, and, in a spiritual sense, we have been dancing together on my table howbeit in an adversarial manner. You stomp out steps and then open your hand to me; I reply with a routine and then open my hand to you. Even so, what we have not done in complete unison, hand in hand, we have not followed the steps of Messiah Yahushua together. You believe the walk and work of Messiah Yahushua to be a certain routine; I believe it to be another, and we each act accordingly.

Paul says that the experience of the Children of Israel happened for our instruction:
                              1 Corinthians 10:11-12
                              11 Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.
                              12 Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.
                              Lucy, in my thinking, believing YAHWEH and obeying YAHWEH are 100% synonymous terms. Did Joshua and Caleb enter the Land simply by faith without obedience to YAHWEH, or did their actions fully follow their belief in HIM?

Sincerely, Allen

Comment

• no Spying faith and unison have to hold hands

remember only John the Disciple was with Yahushua that day at the cross - unison.
                                Caleb and Joshua were there that day - unison.
                                The 3 boys in the fiery furnace were there that day - unison.
                                ''LOVE THE BRETHREN AS I HAVE LOVED YOU'' - unison.
                                what is unison?
                                where does this unison begin.
                                -------------------------------

when our soul submits to the spiritual man within.
                                only then CAN THE bride be matured into the fullness of Christ.
                                Calebs Soul learnt to submit to his spirit man within.
                                John's soul did the same
                                the 3 young men in the furnace NO LONGER were in rebellion their soul as a true helpmeet.

We have the dispensations
                                *adam to Moses
                                *Moses to John the B
                                *John the B to the cross
                                *Pentecost and the Book of acts still being written.
                                John's word was REPENT for the Kingdom of heaven is at hand.
                                Repentance gets us into the Kingdom and the Holy Spirit teaches us HOW TO BEHAVE.
                                We are to turn away from everything inside us that makes us rebels and allow faith and grace to do their work in us.
                                Then we have to be trained up to OVERCOME as it seems we are in 2 worlds - one has to cease the other has to grow.

we begin in a spiritual infantacy and grow up and mature by learning HOW TO OBEY THE CULTURE OF THE DIVINE REALM as Yahushua did.

consider this please................
                                * some say we are to go to church on a special day
                                * some say we are to pronounce Jesus/Yah's G-ds name a different way.
                                * some wear different clothes,
                                * some preach on different themes.
                                * some make idols and bow to them
                                * none HAVE complete comprehension of what it means to be a ''follower of the Messiah''.
                                * none live to remain having received ''the gift'' of eternal life and
                                * none have preached on ''ALL death has been abolished at the cross'' - THAT IS THE GOSPEL = THE GOODNEWS.

What robs people of THE GIFT AND UNDERSTANDING THE GOODNEWS

CONSIDER THIS.

YAHUSHUA WAS MURDERED FOR BRINGING A DIVINE 'GIFT' TO MANKIND.

the oldest riddle in the world is found upon a Sumerian cuniform tablet and it asks.

''the house that one enters blind and leaves seeing = IS a school.

DURING OUR WILDERNESS WALK WE ARE TO ENTER INTO THE SCHOOL OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.
                                [THE SCHOOL OF CHRIST]

WE NEED TO GO TO THE DIVINE SCHOOL HOUSE.
                                MAJORING IN SPIRITUAL EDUCATION.
                                SUBJECT MATERIAL.

LEARN THE TRUTH ON HOW TO BE FREE., amen

Comment

Working...
                                X