• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The True Chruch

God first
    The True Church
    wrote 09-26-2003
    Jesus the Christ is the true church my dear friends and not any made with hands but the spiritual body of Christ.

Which we can become part of by believing the story of Jesus Christ that he was promise, then created in the womb of Mary, then he grew in the womb for nine months, then he came out as a child, then he grew into a boy, then he became a man, then he reach the ministry of a teacher, then he reach the ministry of a pastor, then he reach the ministry of a evangelist, then he reach the ministry of a prophet, then he reach the ministry of a apostle, then he reach the ministry of a Savor, and then he reach the ministry of the Lord Christ.

The birth of Christ was the promise for filled, the death of Christ was the act of saving us, and when Christ rose from the death he became Lord Christ.

Today he is planting seed in all that ask the seed of Christ in our soul like body the very heart of our brain. Our brain is like the womb of Mary was for the seed of Christ, for in our brain our new being grows until its day of birth.

At the very day we are to be born Christ comes down to help us out of one kind into a greater kind one like unto himself a spiritual being with a body of light and truth.

Christ has now become every were because of his gift to us and we become sons of God in the very form of God so we begin to sat around Christ who is sating on God’s right hand and we all talk spirit to spirit or face to face.

This circle of us around Christ sating on God’s right hand is the only true church one that was foretold for years to come and all other so called man made churches are just to get us ready for the only true one.

While there should be only one man made church there are many because man have try to direct all churches directions when Christ was to direct them.

Today we can be part of the only true church by just letting our seed that was planted by Christ lead our way in our walk to become more like Jesus the Christ was while on this earth.

But we still need groups like the many man made churches so we can fellowship with our brothers and sisters in truth and love.

It all so gives us a place to take people we are sharing our heart with and to me it does not matter which man made church you too as long as you live love.

I do know I had to share about this church because it makes me sad that most man made churches to not love the people in other man made churches and we are to love even the one’s against us.

I say if they love the same God and his son no matter what name they call God or his son they are with us.

Thank you, with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Roy.....

bear with me on this plz....................
    from your post

But we still need groups like the many man made churches so we can fellowship with our brothers and sisters in truth and love.

lucy posts..............
    that is not True Roy, man made religion, how ever sincere leads to death, because it is made up sincerely from the self righteousness of the carnal mind that is deceived. Church is BIG BUSINESS Roy, man made corporations, without any true power of the Living Spirit.
    again from your post Roy u write...................
    It all so gives us a place to take people we are sharing our heart with and to me it does not matter which man made church you too as long as you live love

NO MAN, can live in love who admires a man made up system of lies and 1/2 truths
    ALAS
    that is only the devil's LUV, Roy,
    YES it does look good and many fall for its very attractive appearances of this great harlot... but consider this.... if church was LOVE, why do they war with each other and have divisions? TRUE DIVINE LOVE, is not found in strife, nor in division .
    only LUV is, meaning, that pretend creepy thing that will agree with you in LUV, till one day u disagree and LUV DISAPPEARS..
    i dont like the role of playing the ''lady with the big stick''
    but
    what you have written reaks of religious church, in a great horrid deception.
    Have i been too harsh on you Roy and too severe, when you appear so kindly disposed to all men?
    ummmm
    I am asked to judge what you have written [by the Spirit] and what you have stated in those sentences is from the pit of hell.
    Am i too stand up for you, just to please you and be as a dumb-dog a watchman who is lazy and asleep on the job?

His watchmen [are] blind: they are all ignorant, they [are] all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber.
    or
    am i to stand FOR MY KING, SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST, for His church and for His people?

I have choosen the latter Roy and I do this in agape love only.

Jesus warns us to come out from man made up corporations and man made up institutions, WARNING US CONTINUALLY, saying '' dont go down that path''!!!!
    so why are u sending people into this institution when you KNOW ALREADY it is wrong
    I do know I had to share about this church because it makes me sad that most man made churches to not love the people in other man made churches and we are to love even the one’s against us.
    sheez. Roy, your'e betwix and between.
    walk away Roy, exit fast from religious materialism... go out into that safe place called THE WILDERNESS and learn how to LEAN UPON HIM... there!! in that place we find sweet fellowship and the POWER OF GOD, that changes us into His Image.
    It was NEVER about going to church Roy... it was only ever to understand HOW TO BE MADE in His image and then moving with people of the same cleaned-up changed holy mind.
    you go to church Roy, you become the ''image'' of whom u sit under....perhaps
    that Pastor caught in adultery
    the homosexual priest
    the thieving reverend building his empire
    that church-man who tells u to tithe so he can live better than you...
    that's the IMAGE you shall become. Cuz it is a principal that a ''little leven shall spoil the lump''
    don't send them to church Roy for luv and fake fellowships... send them into the wilderness to die to their carnal minds.... so they can LIVE NOW in POWER...or have... THE SAME LIFE AS MESSIAH.

alas... so little of Abba
    so much of carnal man.

Roy... a little lesson....
    a seducer never looks like evil.
    a seducer, seems TO CHARM his way into THE SILLY WOMAN'S HOUSE.
    if a seducer LOOKED EVIL rather than charming... perhaps he would be more easily discovered and avoided.
    many times we are to remember thru our Media of an interview that went like this.......................
    the murderer who lived next door is mostly proclaimed as ''such a nice man, i cannot believe it''

something to think about.. not all that glitters is gold.
    the church that condones war and strife is an abomination,

Man’s Own Inhumanity to Man
    There is no wound deeper than that made by a friend.

The heart shatters into pieces, too broken up to mend.

Trust is such a fragile thing,

Like fine spun glass it shatters,

And what is left is a life undone,

Where hurt is all that matters.

I look around and see

Empty hearts with broken dreams,

And empty eyes with sadness look

Into my heart and scream.

Pain in every corner in every single heart,

Tho most remains unspoken, it is hidden just in part.

For every single heart

Has shed its many tears,

And every single life knows

A multitude of fears.

And every single heartache

Has left its mortal scar,

And changed the life it wounded

As if it were at war.

So be kind unto your neighbor.

Look at his motives well.

For his actions are determined

By his own amount of hell.

And in love…..

Be gentle……

Kind.......

For the Only true insanity…

Is man’s own inhumanity to man.

Written by CheyFire

Sept 1986

Last edited by LucySmith; 09-26-2006, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Roy, Abba does not have a HOMOSEXUAL church

the sin of homosexuality is in,

IT'S COMPLETE FAILURE, to REPRODUCE LIFE.

notice satan cannot reproduce Life only death, that is why he has become an ''expert'' on man made religions making them the BROAD WAY that leads into destruction.

The man made system of modern church religion IS homosexual,
      its preachers are spiritually homosexual, as they FAIL to REPRODUCE the LIFE OF MY MESSIAH, within their people and can only reproduce the image of carnal men.

Did you ever notice the story of Lot, Lot Mrs, and her daughters and their other family members....
      ask
      why did 4 only escape? and still one turned back and perished.
      that whole city had a virus thru it of homosexuality and only such a small percentage escaped its corrupted message.
      LOVE IS.....................................
      different from Luv.

'' true love'' is being REDEEMED.
      have u ever looked at this word Roy...
      RE-DEEM?
      it is fastinating
      shall we?
      RE - is a prefix = to turn back to
      DEEM = to judge correctly... to hold a correct opinion, to be prudent,

the 1st Parent, Adam lost this Roy,
      he lost the ability to judge correctly and to be prudent. He lost his ''deemed'.

IN CHRIST, AND HIS REDEMPTION, He is now teaching some people how to be TurneD BACK TO THEIR ROOTS... and to be ABLE TO JUDGE CORECTLY AND WITH PRUDENCE.
      but let us note well Roy
      you find fault with the love and fellowship of the church
      you find fault with their divisional creeds
      yet
      you place people back into this UNhallowed halls for 'love and fellowship''.

that is NOT PRUDENT and bad judgement.

however............................................................................
      most people shall believe your message Roy, and cheer you on for the 'luv' you show, but you are mis-directing people into a false gospel as you yourself are misdirected. I cannot accept your ''holy kiss'' i am afraid, it is tained with the lips from hell.

ps...
      its the little foxes that spoil the vine... plx allow me to show you one Roy...
      I say if they love the same God and his son no matter what name they call God or his son they are with us.

shall we now have a lesson in respect... and giving HONOUR to our King of Glory

as example
      i would never write to the Queen of England this way
      her royal highness, the queen of england
      i would write
      Her Royal Highness, The Queen of England namely out of respect for her status and postion.

so.... when i see ''his son'' mentioned twice in small letters in your sentence i see NO RESPECT.
      its even IN those little things we show OUR HOLY FEAR and our DIVINE LOVE... FOR Him, THE KING OF ALL GLORY.
      oh Roy it is so hard to fool His Saints.

Comment

i dont like to leave a person castrated Roy, I leave in EDIFICATION

we now are going to LOOK AT MESSIAH'S TRUE CHURCH... from scripture called THE CITY OF GOD... where true love exists and fellowship abounds.

----------------------- it is found there in the book of Isaiah...if u care to study this we shall find HIS CHURCH so that the gates of hell shall not prevail against her.
        Isa 1 v 27 - THE REDEEMED... remember our lesson on ''deem''?
        people who understand prudence and correct judgement.
        Isa 2 v 2-3 - on top of mountains Roy = learning how to overcome all things in Christ, learning how to think like Messiah and act upon that new way of thinking.
        Isa 3 v 10 - showing the fruit in their lives, [no longer subjected to vanity of empire building and greed] but the 9 fruits of the spirit reigning in them.
        Isa 3 v 16-17 - i am a daughter Roy, i dont wish to be haughty,[filled with pride] but as a servant to my brothers. In Zion the daughters are reconciled to their Brothers. Not as the church would have them in silent submission to the sinning male ego and drapped in hats that always look dated.
        Isa 3 v 3-6 - the tests of His overcomers.
        now u can continue for yourself.... asking the TRUE TEACHER Holy Spirit to travel with you thru Isa

Isa 5 v 26-27.
        Isa 10 v 20-25, that assyrian has to be overcome.
        We are changed Roy, in Spirit soul and body..ALL THINGS made new so that even death can find no hold upon us.
        Isa 11 v 1-3... Zion the city of God shall be FILLED with these 7 spirits.
        Isa 11. v 11 -12...the holy remnant revealed. The GATHERING together of His great redeemed city.
        Isa 13 v 2-5 - the mighty ones.
        Isa 14 v 25 - death is defeated amen.
        Isa 16 v 1-14
        there are so many verse inbetween
        Isa 66 v 1-14 - amen.....

SEE HIS TRUE CHURCH,= ZION
        how they are dealt with and how they turn out and it IS NOTHING LIKE THE LOCAL baptist [etc] corner church.
        because!!!!!
        These people have been MADE MIGHTY and have learnt how to WAX STRONG IN THE SPIRIT and in the power of His might, forever.
        They are the daughters and the sons, NOW RECONCILED back to their former state.
        Men and women of God, holy people living out from a realm of holiness.
        These men and women are reconciled back so now they work out from the Ministry of reconcillation AMEN.

Comment

made to wax strong in the Spirit and in the POWER of His might.

3 men were recorded as WAXING STRONG in their Spirit
          Samuel
          John the B.
          Jesus Christ.

to WAX STRONG IN THE SPIRIT..............................................
          is to learn how to come out from our deceived carnal mind and allow our 'heavenly' spiritual man to advance into the realm of TRUE divine LIFE.
          That wimpy female Eve [inside us all] has been exposed and her bag of tricks revealed as our spiritual man inside awakens from his long sleep.
          Deceived Eve has to be subdued and changed into the true helpmeet.
          Her harlot days have to come to an end as she learns how to give up that life of a spiritual prostitute.
          so!!!!!
          When this happens,the works from our flesh begin to wane as we pass thru that baptism of fire of tests and trials and choices to see which ''god'' we truely serve.
          These awakened spirit people are given the POWER TO WAX STRONG in their Spirit.... and then... able to walk in the POWER OF HIS MIGHT.

IT IS THE Christ POWER .................TO DEFEAT.............. all of our foes.

These foes are our enemy, meaning that negative carnal thinking, that will create a life thru us 'they' want us to live.

What type of life do 'they' create for you?
          ummmm... what did you allow them to do thru you?
          or
          do you WAX STRONG in your spirit and allow Christ to create His HEAVEN within you?
          or
          is your life chaos and defeated and mundane on all fronts?

Choices and more choices.
          let us look here..........................................
          an ABUNDANT LIFE of Christ in you the Hope of Glory
          or
          that LIMITED life of adam.
          Frankly i have NO respect for that limited life, that false religious life, that devilish weakness of pretence, that faulty cracked up life of discontent.
          and i have no time for people who preach man made church ethics that hold hands with that murderer from the beginning........ satan.
          On the divine side however
          we have THE OVERCOMER, meaning, that person who is dying to their own nature and learning to dwell IN Christ or made ready to be trusted to contain the power of God.

Have you ever walked with AN OVERCOMER?
          Have you ever watched them as they overcome all things in Christ that are thrown at them.
          Have you ever seen the look on their faces, in the midst of the battle, as they choose LIFE [by obedience to the Word of God only]
          OR
          DEATH by choosing that easy way out, with a compromise ?

Our Messiah was first to go thru His Garden of Gethsemane experience of ''Thy will be done'' but His overcomer tastes their own personal Gethsemane too as the battle of control is waged.

The church falsely called ''christian'' does not battle,~~~~~ she lost all crediance by disobedience and compromise.
          She allows the counterfeiter to rule her and she paid the price of NO POWER.
          That poor old maget riddled harlot church tries to talk the talk, and she fools the masses
          but alas
          her crippled feet fail TO WALK THE WALK of MESSIAH AND HIS DIVINE POWER OF VICTORY over all.

In the Scriptures, we find that feet represent the rights to the kingdom of God

Comment

cont...the compromiser, the politically correct churcher

or
            a person who waxes STRONG IN THE SPIRIT OF LIFE?
            ofcourse
            these are hard questions and there has to be balanced judgement laced with agape love in action.
            To compromise with a lie that is believed by most church goers of this world or
            to take a stand for MESSIAH and His truth.

so plx consider
            John the Baptist, whom we are told, waxed strong in the Spirit....what was his stance on compromisers of his day..the day that was to prepare a people for the coming of their Messiah?

John the Baptist SHOUTED AT THEM to AWAKE and then repent!!!!!
            awake from their ignorant spiritual slumbers, wake up from their religious death and to become ALIVE, and walk in the strength and in the power of the Lamb of God.

No-one in this modern world wide ghastly church heap of satanic doo-doo's is TURNING THIS WORLD UPSIDE DOWN, as their ''stars'' are powerless when compared to the True Ministry of the King of kings and His co-workers whom HE TRAINED up to serve the world and free this world from the ''god of this world''.

Now ofcourse you may think I am far too harsh... but frankly i feel I AM FAR TOO MILD.

I FEEL, an absolute scathing rebuke in my spirit, over the great deformity of church portrayed as ''christian''[your'e promoting Roy] when in fact it is the opposite. = A GREEDY Harlot, an UNHOLY beast, and a SACRED COW OF TRADITIONAL men's THINKING, that meets the needs of the flesh...
            Why not look at the church ''stars-lives'' and prove me wrong.
            Their ways/lives can match ''worldy movie stars'' no i err, are even greater than movie stars lives . [puke] Rev 3 v 17

THE WORD, is the sperm of Elohim
            THE sperm WORD, creates pulsating NEW LIFE
            THE WORD, has to be obeyed
            THE WORD, cannot be compromised to suit men rather than OUR Creator.
            THE WORD is not traditions of men.
            THE WORD obeyed, creates an UNIQUE CASE for a CHANGED LIFE.

a CHANGED LIFE....A new MASTER.... A NEW FORM OF TRUE FELLOWSHIP with loving brethren with a life-minded Spirit...
            AGAPE LOVE.
            Miracles,
            POWER TO GAIN WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING KNOWLEDGE AND THE RICHES of heaven in the reality of our daily life.
            A new person well able to say NO to satan and his sins he wishes us to do.
            A new person, able to discern the food from heaven and eat it and live only upon it, so we can be at last free from those standards of satan and his hordes.
            Changed in spirit and in soul and then in our body, with our whole DNA re-membered back to the original divine blueprint of Gen 1 v 26.

THE TRUE CHURCH............ is a remembered people who have past their tests of a spiritual being having a human experience.

Comment

God first

Beloved Lucy Smith

God loves you my dear friend

you wrote
              ----------------------------------------------------------
              bear with me on this plz....................
              from your post
              ------------------------------------------------
              Ok I will my friend

you added
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              Quote:

lucy posts..............
              that is not True Roy, man made religion, how ever sincere leads to death, because it is made up sincerely from the self righteousness of the carnal mind that is deceived. Church is BIG BUSINESS Roy, man made corporations, without any true power of the Living Spirit.
              again from your post Roy u write...................
              --------------------------------------------------
              churches are just places to met and I do not want to tell some one that is young a church can not help I just want them to see the true church

I know all man made churches are cults but there is good people in most trying to help

I know that but I wrote to try to get them to work together in love

My tread is a call for all churches to pull together something that will not happen but some thing that must be called for

you added
              -----------------------------------------------------------
              Quote:
              His watchmen [are] blind: they are all ignorant, they [are] all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber.
              or
              am i to stand FOR MY KING, SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST, for His church and for His people?

I have choosen the latter Roy and I do this in agape love only.
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------
              I stand for my Lord Jesus the Christ and live the love of God to my best

you added
              --------------------------------------------------------------
              Jesus warns us to come out from man made up corporations and man made up institutions, WARNING US CONTINUALLY, saying '' dont go down that path''!!!!
              so why are u sending people into this institution when you KNOW ALREADY it is wrong
              ----------------------------------------------------
              I not sending people anywhere but this was not just wrote for people sating in the spiritual church but for people in these man made churches so they may begin to reach to the church in heaven spiritually

you added
              -----------------------------------------------
              Quote:
              -----------------------------------------------
              its makes me sad too and that why I wrote this to show them the true church I do not post my work on your board but on many boards

you added
              -------------------------------------------------
              sheez. Roy, your'e betwix and between.
              -----------------------------------------------------
              I forgive you my friend

you added
              --------------------------------------------------------
              walk away Roy, exit fast from religious materialism... go out into that safe place called THE WILDERNESS and learn how to LEAN UPON HIM... there!! in that place we find sweet fellowship and the POWER OF GOD, that changes us into His Image.
              It was NEVER about going to church Roy... it was only ever to understand HOW TO BE MADE in His image and then moving with people of the same cleaned-up changed holy mind.
              you go to church Roy, you become the ''image'' of whom u sit under....perhaps
              I sat under the spiritual image of God and his son Jesus the Christ

you added
              that Pastor caught in adultery
              the homosexual priest
              the thieving reverend building his empire
              that church-man who tells u to tithe so he can live better than you...
              that's the IMAGE you shall become. Cuz it is a principal that a ''little leven shall spoil the lump''
              don't send them to church Roy for luv and fake fellowships... send them into the wilderness to die to their carnal minds.... so they can LIVE NOW in POWER...or have... THE SAME LIFE AS MESSIAH.
              -----------------------------------------------------
              I send people to the true church but I did not put a stumblingblock in the way of the ones in these evil man made church some better than others but all man made I send people to Christ the true church

you added

alas... so little of Abba
              so much of carnal man.

Roy... a little lesson....
              a seducer never looks like evil.
              a seducer, seems TO CHARM his way into THE SILLY WOMAN'S HOUSE.
              if a seducer LOOKED EVIL rather than charming... perhaps he would be more easily discovered and avoided.
              many times we are to remember thru our Media of an interview that went like this.......................
              the murderer who lived next door is mostly proclaimed as ''such a nice man, i cannot believe it''

something to think about.. not all that glitters is gold.
              the church that condones war and strife is an abomination,

I out to stop strife is an abomination by teaching that there is only one true church and its not on this earth

you added
              ----------------------------------------------
              the sin of homosexuality is in,

IT'S COMPLETE FAILURE, to REPRODUCE LIFE.

notice satan cannot reproduce Life only death, that is why he has become an ''expert'' on man made religions making them the BROAD WAY that leads into destruction.

The man made system of modern church religion IS homosexual,
              its preachers are spiritually homosexual, as they FAIL to REPRODUCE the LIFE OF MY MESSIAH, within their people and can only reproduce the image of carnal men.

there are good groups who just met in love like this board which is a group the same word as church we help each other

you added
              -------------------------------------------------------------
              Did you ever notice the story of Lot, Lot Mrs, and her daughters and their other family members....
              ask
              why did 4 only escape? and still one turned back and perished.
              that whole city had a virus thru it of homosexuality and only such a small percentage escaped its corrupted message.
              LOVE IS.....................................
              different from Luv.

'' true love'' is being REDEEMED.
              have u ever looked at this word Roy...
              RE-DEEM?
              it is fastinating
              shall we?
              RE - is a prefix = to turn back to
              DEEM = to judge correctly... to hold a correct opinion, to be prudent,

the 1st Parent, Adam lost this Roy,
              he lost the ability to judge correctly and to be prudent. He lost his ''deemed'.

IN CHRIST, AND HIS REDEMPTION, He is now teaching some people how to be TurneD BACK TO THEIR ROOTS... and to be ABLE TO JUDGE CORECTLY AND WITH PRUDENCE.
              but let us note well Roy
              you find fault with the love and fellowship of the church
              you find fault with their divisional creeds
              yet
              you place people back into this UNhallowed halls for 'love and fellowship''.

that is NOT PRUDENT and bad judgement.

however............................................................................
              most people shall believe your message Roy, and cheer you on for the 'luv' you show, but you are mis-directing people into a false gospel as you yourself are misdirected. I cannot accept your ''holy kiss'' i am afraid, it is tained with the lips from hell.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              My heart is to write what needs to be wrote the churches need to see they are just groups on earth and our fellowship in spirit is what its all about

you added
              ------------------------------------------------------------
              ps...
              its the little foxes that spoil the vine... plx allow me to show you one Roy...
              Quote:

shall we now have a lesson in respect... and giving HONOUR to our King of Glory

as example
              i would never write to the Queen of England this way
              her royal highness, the queen of england
              i would write
              Her Royal Highness, The Queen of England namely out of respect for her status and postion.
              Some call God my the English name others by the Greek name but as long as we are going back to God the creator of heaven and earth the father of Jesus Christ

as long as they are talking about God and his son not a god of money or etc

you added
              ----------------------------------------------------------
              so.... when i see ''his son'' mentioned twice in small letters in your sentence i see NO RESPECT.
              its even IN those little things we show OUR HOLY FEAR and our DIVINE LOVE... FOR Him, THE KING OF ALL GLORY.
              oh Roy it is so hard to fool His Saints.

yes it has been the best place to hide THE TRUTH is in plain sight

I am going to stop here because I believe you just got hang up because I not going to take away people need for a place to learn the bible but teaching them the truth with hopes in the true church they know truth

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Comment

teaching the TRUTH

is not fellowshipping in the harlot church, loving the harlot church, not having hearts to hearts in that Great harlot, nor saying we should all be together in carpy false-love situation.....that is a NWO directive for control of the masses and an eastern thought for the following ideal.

''all in, it doesn't matter whom u worship, what name you call him, just fellowship, shut up and be brainwashed, u twit, we know, you don't that is why you sit there like a dummy each sunday,''. - satan's church.

TEACHING THE TRUTH IS telling others TO HAVE A CHANGED MIND, to kill their flesh, to stop sinning and repent and become ALIVE IN THE LIFE AND POWER OF MESSIAH.
                Go into the wilderness, and come AWAY FROM false harlots of religion, just LEARN OF HIM, talk to Him, dine with Him there in Ps 23.
                also
                TO LEARN to be conformed to HIS IMAGE and not the image of the pope the reverend or their pastor.

that is why so few find eternal life as they are far too too busy fellowshipping in Luv with their form of truth.... and if by some weird chance ETERNAL LIFE fell upon them, THEY WOULD STRUGGLE TO GET AWAY FROM IT.

Comment

God first

Beloved Lucy Smith

God churches should work together no matter whether eastern or western, nothern or southern thinking

its about the love of God

you wrote
                  ------------------------------------------
                  shut up and be brainwashed, u twit, we know, you don't that is why you sit there like a dummy each sunday,''. - satan's church.
                  ----------------------------------------------

God teaches to love one another but you are talking to me like I am a dog

No matter what you say I forgive you

I am not able to sit in man made churches for years but I stop bye and visit many churches not for the building called a church but for the people who need the church because this is what they been taught

EACHING THE TRUTH IS telling others TO HAVE A CHANGED MIND is not telling people to do this or that but sharing the truth with love giving people time and room to changed over time

I talk to God one on one and I wrote this tread by way of word of prophecy

rise up and let Christ judge and stop judging by what you think is right but by the fruits of the spirit

Gal 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
                  23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

judge by love not by your ideal of what is true

thank you

Comment

Roy perhaps u r plagued to misunderstand...

SUGGESTION

why not take time to read my last post correctly Roy
                    and so when u do, dont forget to apologise TO me Roy, then it shall be I who forgives you...

but to continue
                    SATAN hates THE TRUTH Roy..
                    Just as he hates the true church of the living Creator.
                    and
                    most of all he HATES ANY FORM OF JUDGEMENT/correction to be given out against his false teaching especially by his angels of light = those phonies who luv their sin and their irresponsibility towards the WORD.

that is why his phony ''''luv''' message without correction is pumped out by the harlot, ad nausium just as your'e doing.

luv luv luv luv...
                    I have been extemely mild with correcting you with agape love Roy, with your unsound advice of

''But we still need groups like the many man made churches so we can fellowship with our brothers and sisters in truth and love.
                    It also gives us a place to take people we are sharing our heart with and to me it does not matter which man made church you go too as long as you live love.''
                    that comment is lies Roy and any TRUE saint would understand immediately that false misrepresentation.

but i shall let u have the last word... and i am sure u shall have many cheers of approval for your 'luv' message.....most church people LOVE THE BROADWAY, that leads to destruction...

HAVE U EVER LOOKED UP THAT WORD destruction....

IT SEEMS so far away, doesn't it...
                    seems an unreal word....
                    a non event that HAPPENS TO OTHER PEOPLE... and not to you..
                    what happens when ''destruction'' comes to visit you?

remember this

it is SIN that destroys....
                    it is SINNING that causes death....
                    destruction is............ YOUR WAGES HAVE BEEN PAID IN FULL....
                    WHEN people are DESTROYED, they have received their wages.
                    When i do funerals for the church i think, ''this person was destroyed by sin and death claimed its victim''.
                    THIS PERSON never learnt how NOT TO BE DESTROYED.
                    the church NEVER KNEW HOW TO TEACH, ------how to overcome destruction--------
                    something to think about.

Comment

God first

Beloved LucySmith

I re-read your last reply but I saw nothing I said wrong but it you think I did I am sorry for that

yes SATAN hates THE TRUTH and that why he work so hard to get lies in the many churches

that why I work to share the truth to a degree they can handle

this board is a man made church just a must as all those churches all over the world

me and you come together on this board to fellowship on line as a group but we all so come together spiritual in the group sating in the heavens

but we are still on line fellowshiping

yes but I will look again

I am not for riches on this earth and that why I just share and answer questions

Christ is the true group or church and he taught with great love

so many people think they have to make everyone think as they do but I think when some one thinks differ than me I need to go to God and his son one on one about it in the spirit

thank you

Comment

Working...
                      X