Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets ask questions like a two year old child would!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets ask questions like a two year old child would!

God first

Lets ask questions like a two year old child would!

Here I am year2027 as my spiritual name and Roy William Perry III as by fleshly name write unto you about a subject that is dear to my heart “Lets ask questions like a two year old child would!”

Yes, yes lets ask questions out loud and not worried what others might say or think about us. Questions are a way to receive answers about things that we many wonder about.

Some may ask does God really love them personally? And God will say “Yes I love you my dear child, did I not created the earth with all that you needed to live a happy life no matter what you may desire in life its in your power to reach for.”

I will note just because riches are in our power to received by works its does not mean we will receive them because what we may reach for others may reach to take it from us by evil ways or good ways if we reach with evil actions to receive.

I will note just because riches are in our power to received by works its does not mean we will receive them because what we may reach for others may reach to take it from us by evil ways or good ways if we reach with evil actions to receive.

God may give you riches on this earth if your desire is to feed the poor because the good to may do will give you joy forever and friends that will never leave you. But if your desires are to received riches for personal fleshly wants and do not want to share these riches will be lost when your fleshly body dies.

While riches you can not count or see like the love of a good friend last from your fleshly body unto your spiritual body but riches like money may lose their value. While love allways has a value whether in the grave or out of the grave.

But lets get back to questions and here a few I have ask the spirit of Christ in me. “Why is the the sky clear at times, partly clouded with blue clouds, and then dark with black clouds at times?”

Here the answer I received from the spirit in a way I would understand “The sky is clear to teach you of pure things, the blue clouds teach you that not everything fleshly strays pure, and the black clouds teach that bad things are coming to deal with.”

Now the spirit added “These are to teach us the weather so we can be ready for what may happen all so but the weather is used to teach us spiritual things the signs of a pure spiritual walk, the signs of less than pure spiritual walk, and the signs of fleshly walk so we can get back to walking in love.”

Then I may ask the spirit “why is the color blue, blue and why not blue being red and so on.” The spirit of Christ said “ its is because of the elements that things are made of for which color they seem to be and the elements things they have to fight off to live.”

Yes everything has a reason even if my little mind can only handle a less detail answer because of the things of knowledge I have been taught by my desires to learn. Some of you may receive greater detail because your understanding of this or that.

But let me say no question is foolish and let me say God all ways hears us but we need to learn to be better listeners because if God be a God of love he all ways answers us. The answer is there even if its no or we do not need this or that but there is all ways a answer.

So never stop looking up and talking at God and if your talk at God and do not hear keep praying to learn out to hear while you believe he is answers and you will learn to hear in due time.

All good things that time to receive as it takes time to build a house to get out of the cold its takes time to build a relationship with God as out personal heavenly father and Jesus Christ as our brother.

So keep asking questions my friends, with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy.

Greetings Roy.

you may know me from KT.

this is my firts post.

17 For the momentary lightness of our affliction is producing for us a transcendently transcendent eonian burden of glory,
    18 at our not noting what is being observed, but what is not being observed, for what is being observed is temporary, yet what is not being observed is eonian

peace to you
    euty
    Happy are those who are not perceiving and believe."

Comment

Tarry?

Hi Eutychus,

Welcome to Lo Ammi! You are quick (alive) and speedy, and there is nothing sleepy about yourself!

I myself was about to fall asleep until our conversation several days ago. I am glad you followed the link!

Messiah said:
      John 21:22

22 Yahushua saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me. (KJV)
      Eutychus, do you think that the Apostle John does yet tarry?

Again, welcome to Lo Ammi!

Sincerely, Ab
      The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spying
        Hi Eutychus,

Welcome to Lo Ammi! You are quick (alive) and speedy, and there is nothing sleepy about yourself!

I myself was about to fall asleep until our conversation several days ago. I am glad you followed the link!

Messiah said:Eutychus, do you think that the Apostle John does yet tarry?

Again, welcome to Lo Ammi!

Sincerely, Ab

heee, the best answer for me right now would be " what does it matter to me"

good question though, for nothing is impossible for the Almighty.

what do you think? my plate is empty.

love
        euty

Comment

Oh, It Matters Greatly For Sprinkling!

Hi Eutychus,

Good answer!

What would you do if you were the Apostle John and you knew that the 3rd Day Sprinkling was about to end, and that ELOHIM would then be silent until the beginning of the 7th Day Sprinkling, would you yourself be long winded and continue to teach and preach (sprinkle) mankind on the 4th, 5th, and 6th Days of the Spiritual Week contrary to what the Law requires? I think not.

John was a priest. He would follow the Law, and John is still following the Law waiting for our revival (our witness).

Sincerely, Ab!
          The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spying
            Hi Eutychus,

Good answer!

What would you do if you were the Apostle John and you knew that the 3rd Day Sprinkling was about to end, and that ELOHIM would then be silent until the beginning of the 7th Day Sprinkling, would you yourself be long winded and continue to teach and preach (sprinkle) mankind on the 4th, 5th, and 6th Days of the Spiritual Week contrary to what the Law requires? I think not.

John was a priest. He would follow the Law, and John is still following the Law waiting for our revival (our witness).

Sincerely, Ab!

are you saying i talk too much?

can you elaborate?

if find this fascinating and my spirit being feed.

does this have anything to do with this:

Rev 8:1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.

thanks and be patient with me.

love
            euty

Comment

Hey Spying, Hey Euty

EUTY, i call Spying ''my living bible'' cuz he knows so much about it....
              why?
              He is a king and all kings need to know stuffs like that.

He is like The book and i am only one page!!!! but we get along so well and I do thank Abba for introducing Spying to me.
              Euty
              Spying is so patient and so humble and gentle....and a true servant of the Lord and you will not find too many as sweet natured as this Big man.

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith
                EUTY, i call Spying ''my living bible'' cuz he knows so much about it....
                why?
                He is a king and all kings need to know stuffs like that.

He is like The book and i am only one page!!!! but we get along so well and I do thank Abba for introducing Spying to me.
                Euty
                Spying is so patient and so humble and gentle....and a true servant of the Lord and you will not find too many as sweet natured as this Big man.

greetings Lucy. are you also know by new d......?

it's "funny" how we are brought together.

Spy and myself where brought together amongst division and strife
                and you where there with us.

the beast sez i am tossed to and fro but i know whom i seek.

Glory to Christ whom is Alive for evermore.

love

euty/chuck

Comment

yes Spying nick-named me ND.

greetings Lucy.
                  are you also know by new d......?
                  yep.
                  it's "funny" how we are brought together.
                  it is holy destiny Euty
                  Spy and myself where brought together amongst division and strife
                  and you where there with us.
                  yep...lounging in the deck chair on the side lines...
                  the beast sez i am tossed to and fro but i know whom i seek.

Glory to Christ whom is Alive for evermore.

love

euty/chuck

WE have our new aka names after Capt Cooks ships as he discovered the world.
                  RESOLUTE
                  AND
                  NEW ADVENTURE...
                  but Spying changed my aka name to NEW DISCOVERY

we are like ''spiritual S.A.S. commandos'',
                  Our plan is = we go to forums to find SPYING'S BAND OF BROTHERS.
                  OFCOURSE,
                  these men are soldiers whom Father is preparing to be MIGHTY men... rather like David's 30 fighting men [in type].

Because Spying is so knowledgeable IN the Word, i just tag along as his side kick and moral back up, after all someone has to do the hard yards.

We have ''finished'' with carm.. and have come back to base-camp but tomorrow off to our next adventure... to see who we can find... for this holy band of unity of Spirit brethren.

Comment

WE have our new aka names after Capt Cooks ships as he discovered the world.
                    RESOLUTE
                    AND
                    NEW ADVENTURE...
                    but Spying changed my aka name to NEW DISCOVERY

we are like ''spiritual S.A.S. commandos'',
                    Our plan is = we go to forums to find SPYING'S BAND OF BROTHERS.
                    OFCOURSE,
                    these men are soldiers whom Father is preparing to be MIGHTY men... rather like David's 30 fighting men [in type].

Because Spying is so knowledgeable IN the Word, i just tag along as his side kick and moral back up, after all someone has to do the hard yards.

We have ''finished'' with carm.. and have come back to base-camp but tomorrow off to our next adventure... to see who we can find... for this holy band of unity of Spirit brethren.

Hello again.

carm stared to make me feel drained.

you cant force feed thats for sure, and i sure didnt want to over plant, which i started to feel i was doing, something in my spirit told me to take flight.

sometimes its good to take the bottle away from a baby and sometimes not.

The Lord is in charge.

i love that pic of the little guy peering through the realm.

im a photographer and have pretty cool stuff.

not sure how to post them on forum though.

God bless
                    euty

Comment

hello Euty

I was in a cafe having lunch and reading the daily newspaper in black and white and suddenly there was this pic in full colour.
                      I flipped when i saw it, It was staring at me and telling me...............

''Lucy there are 2 realms
                      no 1] the lie and the deception all around us like the No 1 Matrix film.
                      or
                      no 2] the TRUTH = THE REAL LIVING WORLD OF MESSIAH...

now choose which realm you want to dwell in.''

Well, i did not want to live any more with ''the adamic bunch of grapes''.

so

I got changed in my thinking....
                      i asked questions and i receive answers., not always to my liking but i dont care any more.
                      I am learning not to think like me and not to be controlled by evil injected thoughts.

I am learning to live free.
                      a free woman .
                      His grace unlocked my jail- cell = meaning, that carnal door swung open and i am walking away from all stuffy carnal religion and it's mega buck practices... and into FULL-ON LIFE IN MY SAVIOUR amen.
                      also
                      i am telling all men and women who will listen to His message of LIFE NOW, this goodnews that eternal life moving into immortal life it is possible NOW
                      Its all in the training of our mind.

Eternal life is a life that is controlled by obedience to Abba's commands.
                      This life of obedience, moves us into immortal life and this life is the order of Melchezedic [endless life where NO death is ever found] as it has become a LIFE SUSTAINING life or the exact same LIFE FORCE MESSIAH WALKS IN....
                      notice
                      we are commanded to put of our mortals and put on immortality....
                      but only The Holy Spirit can pioneer this way for us. amen

Comment

I was in a cafe having lunch and reading the daily newspaper in black and white and suddenly there was this pic in full colour.
                        I flipped when i saw it, It was staring at me and telling me...............

''Lucy there are 2 realms
                        no 1] the lie and the deception all around us like the No 1 Matrix film.
                        or
                        no 2] the TRUTH = THE REAL LIVING WORLD OF MESSIAH...

now choose which realm you want to dwell in.''

Well, i did not want to live any more with ''the adamic bunch of grapes''.

so

I got changed in my thinking....
                        i asked questions and i receive answers., not always to my liking but i dont care any more.
                        I am learning not to think like me and not to be controlled by evil injected thoughts.

I am learning to live free.
                        a free woman .
                        His grace unlocked my jail- cell = meaning, that carnal door swung open and i am walking away from all stuffy carnal religion and it's mega buck practices... and into FULL-ON LIFE IN MY SAVIOUR amen.
                        also
                        i am telling all men and women who will listen to His message of LIFE NOW, this goodnews that eternal life moving into immortal life it is possible NOW
                        Its all in the training of our mind.

Eternal life is a life that is controlled by obedience to Abba's commands.
                        This life of obedience, moves us into immortal life and this life is the order of Melchezedic [endless life where NO death is ever found] as it has become a LIFE SUSTAINING life or the exact same LIFE FORCE MESSIAH WALKS IN....
                        notice
                        we are commanded to put of our mortals and put on immortality....
                        but only The Holy Spirit can pioneer this way for us. amen

Lucy,

im right there with you, people think heaven is up yonder, when in fact its a realm right up next to this physical realm, unseen particals.

4 yet God, being rich in mercy, because of His vast love with which He loves us
                        5 (we also being dead to the offenses and the lusts), vivifies us together in Christ (in grace are you saved!)
                        6 and rouses us together and seats us together among the celestials, in Christ Jesus,
                        7 that, in the oncoming eons, He should be displaying the transcendent riches of His grace in His kindness to us in Christ Jesus.

what we see(physical eyes) is not real, what we dont see is real.

Grace and peace sister
                        euty

Comment

hello Euty

what we see(physical eyes) is not real, what we dont see is real.
                          dont u think it is like some topsy-turvey land where everything is back to front.

No-one from our family or relations or teachers sits us down and tells us this... that is why the whole world lies in deception.

When i was small I believed in Santa Claus till i was about 12yrs old, and i thought he was wonderfull...when i found out Santa was a lie, i could not believe it. I was so shocked and upset over this childish thing.
                          ALL I COULD THINK OF WAS

THEY LIED....THEY LIED....THEY LIED.

AND

FROM THAT DAY, this world began to die to me.
                          This world began to disappear from me and that lie they told me was like a rent in the veil of deception.
                          When my 3 babies where born i would show them ''santa'' and say ''he is this world and this world is a lie.''

Abba takes time to strip away the false world from us and HE reveals His world to us a little at a time.
                          That is a MOST BLESSED thing and i dont really appreciate just how blessed it is.

Comment

Working...
                          X