Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death, The Ultimate Defiler!

Hi Everyone,

ELOHIM is a spirit. Your spirit, my spirit, the spirit in each of us came from ELOHIM.

The spirit of ELOHIM is good and does everything right. Why would ELOHIM place a little bit of HIS good spirit in each man?

This placing of spirit in us through Adam and Eve is in itself a burial. ELOHIM is burying HIMSELF in the ground, in flesh, so that ultimately HE would arise again.

So, all men are related to ELOHIM. Each of us were given a sufficient portion of HIS spirit to learn to rule over our flesh. So, all of us are without excuse when we succomb to evil. Evil weakens our spirit, and as our flesh triumphs, the spirit is defiled. A defiled spirit will not continue to do all things that are necessary to maintain control whenever the going gets tough. A defiled spirit will cut and run! This is what defiled spirits do. They flee the body!

So, my question is this: What happens when our defiled spirits return to ELOHIM after our death? Does ELOHIM receive our spirits?

Will ELOHIM receive your spirit at your death? Remember, a little leaven leavens the whole lump!

Sincerely, Ab
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Receive My Spirit!

Hi Everyone,

If it is automatic that at death, the spirit of the deceased does return to ELOHIM, why then does Stephen feel compelled to plead:
    ADONAI YAHUSHUA, receive my spirit!
    I will tell you why! It is not automatic.

Have you ever thought to ask: What happens to a spirit that is not received? The Papists say that such a spirit is sent to purgatory? What do you say? Will ADONAI YAHUSHUA receive your spirit when you die?

Dream on! There is no way that ADONAI will receive a defiled spirit. So what will ADONAI do with your spirit when you die?

Sincerely, Ab
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Working...
    X