2 girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 girls

last night before i went ot asleep, Messiah was paintig me a picture of 2 girls.

here is what i was shown.

the first girl was lovely, she had everything in order, she was clean and tidy and very nice.
    everything she did, was always ''RIGHT''.. infact her name could have been MISS RIGHT.
    Miss right, was always right.. but she was boring and was no fun...fun was not in her.

the 2 nd girl, was not always right, she was not always tidy but she wished she was more perfect and better, but she was fun, she was so great to be with and fun was her name
    Miss Fun.

Messiah pointed out to me, He did not desire a wife that was boring and right in her own eyes.
    Messiah pointed out to me, He wanted a wife who was fun to be with.

a wife, who wanted to share what He wanted
    a wife to mess about with and have fun with.

are u fun
    or
    are u boring and always right.

2 wives.
    the fun and the boring

the fun wife cares for you
    the boring wife only cares for herself.

are u prepared to give up all of your 'rights' to be made 'fun to be with'.

The Holy Spirit fills us with Joy.
    Joy is like bubbling excitement... overflowing with a life of greatness and wonderment.... a joy that is unspeakable it is so good.
    This is a true help-meet...
    a living fountain of fun to be with forever.

cont

the ''right'' wife was boring cuz she knew everything cuz she did things her way..
    but
    she forgot, the role of her husband was to be HER HERO....

I tell you, this is the greatest love story going.
    till we understand this, we are outside the fountain of life....outside the realm of divine maths of 1+1 = 1

HE WANTS TO SHARE AND CARE...
    HE WANTS TO SHOW AND TELL all His divine information to impress His beloved...
    The joy is His to share.
    The divine oneness is His to share

but
    He wants a wife that UNDERSTANDS HIM only.

when we look at human society... we can see so many pointers and clues to relationships
    but most cannot see the Divine Romancer who is hidden and waiting...
    SO .why not look and watch and see.. seek the clues
    here is one...
    ''my wife does not understand me'' ..
    why... she is always 'right' thats why. ''right'' and so so boringly right...
    thAt is why men seek another.

relationship and fellowship... the divine way is fun.. AN NEVER ENDING JOY OF EXPERIENCES TOGETHER
    AMEN

Comment

cont....i love this verse....

1 TIM 2.v 5
      "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men,
      the man Christ Jesus;
      note well these 2 words.
      THE MAN....
      THE MAN....
      THE MAN....

He is 'THE MAN'~!~!~!~!~!

do u think, IN YOUR WILDEST DREAMS ....THE Man wants a wife who continually is 'right'.

what THE MAN wants is 'a delight' for a wife and one who brings Him JOY unspeakable.

here is THE MAN, in action.
      ''....... your God is coming to destroy your enemies.
      He is coming to save you." -Isa 35:1-4
      does THE MAN want a woman who can save herself?

HE WANTS TO BE THE HERO~!~!~!.....

Abba shall open our eyes in the natural, to watch and observe relationships and fellowships.. so we begin to understand who... NOT TO BE like...
      and shed our snake skins of self righteousness and self dependance.

HE DOES NOT WANT A ''THUNDERCLOUD KNOW- IT- ALL'' as His help-meet in
      HIS HOME, for His palace is to be filled with JOY.
      Happiness and Joy echo thru-out His Home~!~!

The HOLY SPIRIT, wants to break out... with passion, like a bubbling fountain in us, to make us flow with LIFE ABUNDANT, and in this abundance, there is NO room for 'our rights'.

we are to understand, THERE IS NOTHING THE MAN will not do, for His bride, in whom HE DELIGHTS.
      http://arleenhuffman.com/03_modern_b..._large_jpg.php
      AMEN.

If only our eyes were opened to see THE TRUTH of THE MAN~!~!~!

http://arleenhuffman.com/01_reflection_large_jpg.php

our boring natures would soon be replaced by HIS JOY. amen

Comment

have u ever seen ''His girl'', that is fun to be with?

(From Charles Price Prophecy) (quote)

"Some trials will be absolute necessity for clearing away the remaining infirmity of the natural mind and burning of all wood, nothing shall remain in the fire, for as the refiner's fire, so shall he purify the sons of the kingdom."

"Some will be fully redeemed, being clothed upon with a priestly garment after Melchisedec order,qualifying them for governing authority; for it is required on their part to suffer the fanning of the fiery breath, searching every part within them until they arrive at a fix body from whence the wonders is to flow.

Upon this body will be the fixation of the Urim and Thumim that are the portion of the Melchisedec priesthood, whose genealogy is not counted in the creation which is under the fall, but in another genealogy which is the new creation.

These priests will have a deep inward search and divine sights into secret things of deity.

They will be able to prophezy on clear grounds, not darkly or enigmatically, for they will know what is couched in the first originality of all beings, in the eternal antitype of nature, and will be able to bring them forth according to divine counsel and ordination.

The Lord sweareth in truth and righteousness that from Abraham's seed after the spirit, there shall arise a holy seed which shall be manifested in the last age." (endquote)
        this 'type' of person has all ''their rights'' taken away....they surrendered their 'rights' because of LOVE...
        this 'type' of person is one whom our Saviour delights IN and finds fun and joy in their company.

Comment

Working...
        X