I wish I had written that! [gems of Truth from other saints]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish I had written that! [gems of Truth from other saints]

sometimes we can find such great gems of Truth that shall edify His people.

http://www.near-death.com/forum/nde/000/89.html
    -The Elijah Company

"God is now in the process of recruiting an army with which He will shake this old world one more time. By working through His soldiers, God will produce great miracles that will shake the established hierarchy of the so-called organized religion that is in this world today. These soldiers that God is now recruiting will demonstrate the power of God to a greater extent than did the disciples in the Pentecostal age. Some will be even greater demonstrations than that of Elijah... God's recruitment for this army has been going on for some time. Some of these soldiers have been brought up to a certain level of faith and placed in a "holding" position where they shall remain until He has brought all the new ones up to that level. Remember, the Bible says that He is the author and finisher of our faith. It is going to be through the faith of the soldiers that God will demonstrate His great power. As was stated earlier, for a long time He has been recruiting a few. Now the recruitment has begun in earnest because God is about to perform the great miracles through His army that He promised us He would do in the Bible. John the Baptist brought the spirit of Elijah into this world and he did not even know he had it. He denied it, but Jesus confessed that it was so. The purpose of that spirit was to make straight the paths of the coming of the Lord.

"I declare unto you that you the soldiers, who are being recruited now to join with those who have been recruited in the past, will bring to this world the spirit of Elijah. Again, the purpose is to make straight the paths of the coming of the Lord for He is about to come again! You that sleep now is the time to awaken! You that have been in that "holding" pattern for years, look up! You're about to be put to work! To the new recruit, I would say study the Bible diligently and seek the Lord's will in every aspect of your life. Time is short for your spiritual training, but you will be used in ways you never thought possible if you seek the Lord FIRST in your life.

"You who are to be chosen will be the soldiers of the latter rain as referred to in scripture. This recruitment is for the end of the great revival spoken of by the prophet Joel and begun on the day of Pentecost. The end-time of that great revival is the beginning of the latter rain, so you must prepare for the battle with the discipline of a professional soldier.

"Know this also. There shall be a time or process of "culling" those who are not qualified to be a member of this "Gideon's" army. Just as in Gideon's army in the Bible, only a select few will be fit for service in the army of Christian soldiers the Lord will use in the battle of the latter rain." (From the book, "Placebo" by Howard Pittman, pg 42-43)

[i heard his tape back in the early 1980's.It was given to me.]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    from the book exerts i did like that quote that said this about church pew people...
    satan controls the "patient" [pew person] who will not be allowed to live the life that he confesses with his mouth ...
    that is ever learning but never arriving.
    WE ARE ASKED TO OVERCOME~! overcoming is the secret of our success so to speak.
    Last edited by LucySmith; 06-26-2006, 04:33 AM.

the tea cuo

The Teacup (Author Unknown)

There was a couple who used to go to England to shop in the beautiful stores. They both liked antiques and pottery and especially teacups. This was their twenty-fifth wedding anniversary. One day in this beautiful shop they saw a beautiful teacup. They said, "May we see that? We've never seen one quite so beautiful."

As the lady handed it to them, suddenly the teacup spoke. "You don't understand," it said. "I haven't always been a teacup. There was a time when I was red and I was clay. My master took me and rolled me and patted me over and over and I yelled out, 'let me alone,' but he only smiled, 'Not yet.'

"Then I was placed on a spinning wheel," the teacup said, "and suddenly I was spun around and around and around. Stop it! I'm getting dizzy! I screamed. But the master only nodded and said, 'Not yet.'

"Then he put me in the oven. I never felt such heat. I wondered why he wanted to burn me, and I yelled and knocked at the door. I could see him through the opening and I could read his lips as He shook his head, 'Not yet.'

"Finally the door opened, he put me on the shelf, and I began to cool. 'There, that's better,' I said. And he brushed and painted me all over. The fumes were horrible. I thought I would gag. 'Stop it, stop it!' I cried. He only nodded, 'Not yet.'

"Then suddenly he put me back into the oven, not like the first one. This was twice as hot and I knew I would suffocate. I begged. I pleaded. I screamed. I cried. All the time I could see him through the opening, nodding his head saying, 'Not yet.'

"Then I knew there wasn't any hope. I would never make it. I was ready to give up. But the door opened and he took me out and placed me on the shelf. One hour later he handed me a mirror and said, 'Look at yourself.' And I did. I said, 'That's not me; that couldn't be me. It's beautiful. I'm beautiful.'

"'I want you to remember, then,' he said, 'I know it hurts to be rolled and patted, but if I had left you alone, you'd have dried up. I know it made you dizzy to spin around on the wheel, but if I had stopped, you would have crumbled. I knew it hurt and was hot and disagreeable in the oven, but if I hadn't put you there, you would have cracked. I know the fumes were bad when I brushed and painted you all over, but if I hadn't done that, you never would have hardened; you would not have had any color in your life. And if I hadn't put you back in that second oven, you wouldn't survive for very long because the hardness would not have held. Now you are a finished product. You are what I had in mind when I first began with you.'" -------------

The word which came to Jeremiah from the Lord saying, "Arise and go down to the potter's house, and there I shall announce My words to you." Then I went down to the potter's house, and there he was, making something on the wheel. But the vessel that he was making of clay was spoiled in the hand of the potter; so he remade it into another vessel, as it pleased the potter to make. Then the word of the Lord came to me saying, "Can I not, O house of Israel, deal with you as this potter does?" declares the Lord. "Behold, like the clay in the potter's hand, so are you in My hand, O house of Israel."

~ Jeremiah 18:1-6 (NASB) ~

Comment

archived from 1999....author not known

reality/illusions 1999

Is Your Reality An Illusion?
      April 9th, 1999

Our perception of reality is defined through what we see, feel, hear, touch or smell.
      And it is over a lifetime of experience through these modes of "perception" that we find created within our mind the parameters of how we view the world around us.
      This explains why there can be such a divergence of perceptions between cultures; what is acceptable and what is not; what is good, and what is bad. What is possible, and what is not possible.
      To the eastern mystic, the realm of spirit may seem commonplace, however to the western mind the realm of spirit may be perceived as being nonexistent. In essence, reality is determined by the conditioning of our mind. And that is why Paul speaks in the book of Romans about the renewing of the mind:

And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect. – Romans 12:2

But, what happens when that reality is shattered, until what you have understood as truth, becomes only a faint shadow, when what you thought you understood, becomes only a glance of the real, only a brief interlude within the structure of a much greater plan?

There is a veil coming off of the sons of God, and that veil is the veil that has existed since Adam sinned in the garden.

A veil came over Adam, which separated him from the Father, but that veil is being removed, and with the removal of that veil comes an awareness of reality as we have never understood it before.

Delivered from the domain of Satan

The cry which comes from the Spirit in this day is,

"Come Out of Her My People".

We have usually associated that scripture with our perception of "religious Babylon, and the deliverance God is undertaking to separate His sons, however, there is another plane of deliverance that should be considered as a deeper fulfillment which is coming forth at this time; a deliverance from a dimension that we have known since our birth; the dimension of this world in which we have lived and perceived as "reality".
      The scriptures state that we have been delivered from the domain of Satan into the domain of God’s dear son (Colossians 1:13), however there has remained a great deal of appropriation of that scripture, for we have only known a measure of that reality.
      By faith, we are in the world, but not of it, but when it comes to a level of experience and knowing, this scripture has not seen its fulfillment within a people.

The first step in learning to see

The first step in learning to see and perceive, is to unlearn what your lifetime of experience has taught you to perceive.
      You can speak to a dozen different people, the very same word, and yet find a dozen different interpretations of what was conveyed.
      Why? Because each person exists within their framework of reality, molded by their experience and paradigm, and therefore, you get a dozen different perceptions.

To unlearn what your mind has been trained to see is not an easy task, and is probably one of the greater works God is bringing about in this day.
      In some ways you could say that you have literally been brainwashed into believing in what has appeared to your senses, but what in truth has been only part of a passing illusion.
      There is a great degree of conditioning that must be set aside, if you are to perceive the truth, and in perceiving the truth, to change.

The last hurdle we face is the conditioning of the mind

I would question everything you see, everything your emotions dictate to you, everything your senses want to tell you.
      Question everything, and let the Lord reveal to you what is real, and what is not.
      The last hurdle that faces the Sons of God in this hour is this conditioning of the mind, because, more than anyone would want to acknowledge, even as we stand here, this moment, we possess within our grasp resurrection life, we possess immortality, we possess the fullness of Christ.
      What has separated us from these realities?
      Our learned unbelief.
      Or better stated; our inaccurate perception of what is truly real, and what is not real.

For every word that God has spoken, is reality.

And it is the illusion of this passing age and dimension, that would scream out at you and say, "Give heed to me, for I am reality".

I have noticed that those who have little religious upbringing are often those who make the greatest progress in Christ, because they have no hurdles they must unlearn from prior exposure to Christian concepts.
      Scientific studies have shown how newborn babies can swim, up to the age of 4 to 6 months, where they begin to unlearn what they innately knew, the more they become exposed to this dimension.

Often times very young children can see angels, and it is only through interaction with their peers or parents, who may discourage such things, that the child loses the God given ability.

You are what you see yourself as

The change that is now taking place within the hearts and minds of the sons, is a paradigm shift in our view of reality.
      The mind, conditioned since inception and birth, has been trained to perceive this realm as that which is reality.
      Our will creates, both the positive and the negative. You are what you see yourself as. Both of these statements have one thing in common, your perception of the truth. That is why the last stronghold to overcome in the manifestation of the Sons of God, is the carnal mind.

Science has proven that what we view as reality (this physical plane), is actually less dense than we realize.
      They have shown that we are actually composed of loosely knit molecules, vibrating at varying frequencies.
      This physical plane, tho appearing more solid to us, actually consists of fewer molecules (less dense) however since it vibrates at a lower frequency than the higher spiritual planes, it actually seems to be more "solid" to us.
      That which exists on higher spiritual dimensions have greater mass or molecular structure, however, since their vibration is so much higher, they appear invisible to us, and thus we give little credence to the reality of existence of them.

We are being drawn out of this world, even as the scripture speaks, that we are no longer under the domain of Satan.
      We did not realize that this world, in all of its glory, has really been the domain of Satan; this entire dimension, a dimension of illusion, and Satan, the master manipulator, has been able to pull strings to create the illusions of which we have, in the past, accepted.

However, perhaps the greatest deliverance in this day, is the deliverance from this world.

And this is not a trite religious statement; it is a severing of our existence from a dimension that we have been reared in since our present incarnation. If we cease to respond to this dimension, but our eyes see and behold the higher levels of the realm of spirit, then that which has had mastery over us, has indeed come to an end, and we will find that we will enter into a dominion and exercise of authority, over this temporal passing age.

We must accurately perceive all realms

It is one thing to have faith for something; to believe, but it is another to be birthed into a deep experience of knowing. Belief, as you have understood it, ceases to exist, replaced by a deep inner knowing. This is the juncture that we are at, for you will not move with control or dominion, unless you are able to accurately perceive all realms.

The deeper the experience of knowing, the more you will be equipped to manifest all that He has put within you, to manifest all that you are. Nothing is impossible to His sons when you finally have come to the understanding that nothing is impossible to you. You have been given everything, but until now you have lived in poverty, a poverty of spirit, where you have not known who you were. In the Gospel of Thomas, Thomas speaks of this; and he takes it further and says that where this exists, you not only exist in poverty, but you are poverty.
      It can be our choice, we can be poverty, or we can be sons. We can be oppressed, or we can be the oppressors.

Is your reality an illusion?
      Do you still see men as "trees walking"?
      The only guarantee, if there can be one, to obtain this deep change within our nature, is to receive the renewal of the mind, as Paul speaks of.

And for that, we must continue to stay open and teachable, meet for the master’s use (2 Timothy 2:21).

-4/9/99

Comment

called .........''FITTING INTO GOD'S shoes''.

Fitting Into God's Shoes

Throughout the scripture we are admonished to enter into our inheritance as His sons.

It is even proclaimed that He sent His only begotten son to make a way for all of us that are called by Him, to enter into the same anointing as Christ.

He is even referred to as the first fruits of many brethren.
        (Ref: Ro. 8:23, 1 Cor. 15:20, 1 Cor. 15:23, James 1:8, Rev 14:4)

What it really means to enter into sonship is to become like God, and the quickest way to bring the wrath of even the most liberal and sincerest believers is to proclaim yourself as being a God. (Ps.82:6)

As much as we read these scriptures, and as much as we are encouraged to enter into these promises, there still remains a block that keeps us from fully entering in.
        Even between the true believer and those who are much more "experienced" in Him and who may have greater "knowledge" of His ways, there still has not been the manifestation on the level that His word has promised.

I will not pretend to have an understanding of what has hindered this from happening, because it could have been a multitude of things.
        However, I know that our redemption draws nigh.
        Whether it was unbelief, not the right time, a lack of faith, or a combination of all of the above, it is time for us to move in and possess our inheritance as true sons, with all of the rights and privileges thereof. Many of us understand that we have proceeded from the heart of the Father to come to earth to complete a mission in seeing all of His Sons and all His creation set free.

20 For the creation was subjected to futility, not of its own will, but because of Him who subjected it, in hope
        21 that the creation itself also will be set free from its slavery to corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God.
        22 For we know that the whole creation groans and suffers the pains of childbirth together until now.
        23 And not only this, but also we ourselves, having the first fruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of our body.
        Romans 8:20-23

In doing this we will be able to see not just one man, Christ, walk in sonship, but we will see all of His sons manifested in a many membered body.

It is not time for us to just understand the word, or to quote the word,

it is time for us to become the word written and known by all men.

This will not happen by the knowledge of the scripture, alone.
        What is going to make this happen is a manifestation and a demonstration of the power of God that has never been seen on the earth since the time of Jesus. At that time He promised, "Greater works than these shall you do because I go to the father."

12 "Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go to the Father.
        John 14:12

Since that time we have seen sprinklings of the power in certain individuals from time to time over the centuries, but never the full manifestation of it in a many membered body.

The time is now.
        The time for the birth of the sons in a mighty army that does not break ranks nor thrust one another through is here.

2:1 Blow a trumpet in Zion, And sound an alarm on My holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble, For the day of the LORD is coming; Surely it is near,
        2 A day of darkness and gloom, A day of clouds and thick darkness. As the dawn is spread over the mountains, So there is a great and mighty people; There has never been anything like it, Nor will there be again after it To the years of many generations.
        3 A fire consumes before them, And behind them a flame burns. The land is like the garden of Eden before them, But a desolate wilderness behind them, And nothing at all escapes them.
        4 Their appearance is like the appearance of horses; And like war horses, so they run.
        5 With a noise as of chariots They leap on the tops of the mountains, Like the crackling of a flame of fire consuming the stubble, Like a mighty people arranged for battle.
        6 Before them the people are in anguish; All faces turn pale.
        7 They run like mighty men; They climb the wall like soldiers; And they each march in line, Nor do they deviate from their paths.
        8 They do not crowd each other; They march everyone in his path. When they burst through the defenses, They do not break ranks.
        9 They rush on the city, They run on the wall; They climb into the houses, They enter through the windows like a thief.
        10 Before them the earth quakes, The heavens tremble, The sun and the moon grow dark, And the stars lose their brightness.
        11 And the LORD utters His voice before His army; Surely His camp is very great, For strong is he who carries out His word. Joel 2:1-11

It is the time for God’s people all over the earth and on every other level of His kingdom, to come together and bring into existence every word that has been spoken by God through the mouths of His prophets from the beginning of time.

It is time for a company of people to put aside any division that might exist and bring about the only reason that we came here in the first place; to establish His kingdom on earth as it is in Heaven.
        Any other reason than this is not God’s will and is only serving the intent and purpose of man. All of the religions, doctrines and different interpretations about what God is, or His name, His word, who was His first manifested son, or who are His chosen people, are all tools of delay by the devil and the carnal mind.

We know that the carnal mind is enmity against God, yet to many of the so-called leaders, men and women of renown in the religious world, it has become the only way they can function.

5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
        6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
        7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
        Romans 8:5-7

To be led by the Spirit would mean the end of their reign over God’s people and giving up the control which they have usurped.
        In the name of God they have used their carnal mind to build great monuments to themselves and have taken all of His glory as their own.
        They have literally become legends in their own eyes, thinking that since they are able to deceive man, that God is also fooled.

We speak an end to everything that is false and everything which is not pure in its representation of God‘s will coming forth.
        We speak an end to the rule and reign of the carnal mind that would block God’s people from moving in and possessing their true inheritance. We proclaim a coming together of God’s servants from every tribe and every tongue, from every nation, and every realm, in a mighty army that flows with the rest of creation in bringing about a final dispensation of the word of God. We make a way for His coming, so that every eye can see Him, the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end.

The carnal mind always wants to settle on a lesser level than what God is requiring.

It looks to work out some solution in the flesh that lessens the cross experience in our walk with Him.
        This in turn has the ability to produce an acceptable haven for the carnal mind and the soul flesh to grow and pass itself off as spirit.

One of the main reasons that God chose to come forth in a many membered body was that we could be helpers of one another’s faith.

No one individual would possess all of God’s attributes, but it would be a body where every joint supplied, and the same abundant honor bestowed on every member, even the most unseemly ones.

God resists the proud and those who think they are capable in their own strength to carry out His will.
        He always manifests Himself in a broken spirit and a contrite heart.
        He rejects the arrogant and the lofty, but exalts the lame, the halt and the blind. He shuns the giant cathedrals and high places which are only monuments to man, and abides in the residences of the humble.
        Doesn’t this sound like our address? God’s pre-requisites for sonship are in total contrast to the standards of this world and the carnal mind.

So when you hear His voice saying to you, "Hail o’ Mighty Man of Valor", know that He is getting ready to make you a mighty thrashing instrument that will move mountains. The next time you hear His voice say, "Greetings my son", go look in the mirror and say, "Yes, that is me He is talking about."

Gird up your loins and prepare to have Him do His greater works to you and thru you.
        -------------------------------------------------------
        old archives.....[no longer on net] author not known

Comment

some symbols.... to 'splain stuffs.

http://www.revelation-today.com/A1Bible%20Symbols.htm

examples...

tares..
          Tares - represent children of error.

Tares stand tall and proud, while wheat bow humbly.
          Tares try to pose as true Christians, but are imitations.
          Tares are the product of false teachings.
          --------------------------

Earthquake - represents revolution.

Revelation 16:18 speaks of a mighty earthquake, such as was not since men were on the earth. This great revolution will overthrow everything that is not of the Lord's establishment and approval. This revolution will affect all the governments of the world, socially, politically, financially and ecclesiastically.

"...And there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great." Revelation 16:18

Earthquakes also happen with our lives as we are changed by revelation....
          i.e.
          many 'sacred cows'' we hold onto can disappear by revelation light/understanding and a spiritual earthquake shapes us into divine thinking patterns..

Comment

from Laurence Lilley posts in 2004

opps... it was from Dec ember 2002~! [not 2004]

This past few days I have been coming to more understanding of the changes that God has planned for this planet. I told you a week or two ago how that years ago, he showed me there is no such thing as divine and secular - life is all one thing in his eyes.
            So, he is just as interested in shops, farms and factories as he is in church premises.

Possibly more so, because that is where the people live.

lucy says.. i can testify to this for sure....IF u hand your business to Abba, He hands back to you His wisdom for success.

The last week I have spent time with lawyers, accountants, bankers and have had occasion to observe commercial operations.
            I am horrified at the incompetence and poverty of the whole mess of it.
            And I came away knowing that God Almighty has better plans than that which is in operation now, and that when he takes control, as his Kingdom comes, and his will is being done, things will be done very differently.

On Sunday night I was reading a John Lake sermon, and he was speaking of a young lady in his church in Johannesburg who, when Holy Spirit came on her, would sit at the piano, and play music and sing songs whose origins were not of this world. A famous opera singer (of whom I have never heard) asked to visit this girl, and she heard this heavenly music. What hit me was the statement she made saying that all her life she had been straining to enter that level of music, but was never able.

And it came to me, that when the move begins, we are not gong to simply see what we have now continuing to operate under new management, but the things of the kingdom are so far beyond our design capability that the contrast will be as between that anointed girl's music and the opera singer's highly developed natural ability.
            That means that when we manufacture a lawn mower, or a motor vehicle, or a tractor or an aircraft, or a shoppiong centre or a hotel, or an entertainment centre, a road or bridge or an auditorium - whatever - these things will reflect the beauty and glory of Heaven, as that girl's music did.

What I am saying is, that what we see as normal now, is abnormal.
            What God had in his heart when he set up this planet, and put people on it, is nothing like the mess we have degenerated into.
            We know about the fall.
            But we also know about the redemption.

The beauty and glory of God's heart's desire has yet to be seen - or even imagined.

You can see in nature - and fallen nature at that - something of the heart of God.
            there is beauty that is breath taking. But, imagine what will be when the Kingdom is in operation, and God's will is being done in my town and yours, as that will is done in Heaven, and as the glory of God begins to cover the Earth as the waters cover the sea - wow.

I am saying all this, because we are moving into an area of life that has never happened before.
            lucy says.. YES. THATS SO TRUE... amen

It is far beyond meetings and crusades - it is transformation.

It is more than getting people saved, it is seeing them become the genuine article - big grown-up real sons and daughters of Lord God Most High.

Be excited.

And, be blessed.
            i can testify this is so and it works.... amen to this revelation from Mr laurence Lilley...
            FATHER is in everything we do here... and everything is under His watchfull eye and nothing is left to chance for His saint.

Comment

football eagles.

i love a vision on eagles...
              eagles are His saints who are no longer chickens.

VISION: FOOTBALL EAGLES
              29th June 2006

I saw a disused Railway line.

Eagles, were wrapped up as balls, and covered with false wings, and they were kicked around. Urchins stood watching this. These eagles had gone bald, due to being trapped in their respective footballs.

This apparently had been going on since the last century.

I asked the Lord why He had not intervened. He Said, “ They chose to be footballs.”

Over the years, these eagles bred in ‘ football captivity’.

Suddenly many sky-size mirrors appeared, all around. The young eagles saw their reflections, and were horrified to see themselves, as footballs. They broke out of the balls and many confronted the men who had kicked them in the air.

They boldly declared,” We are eagles, we can fly up, we don’t have to be ‘kicked up.’"

Hearing their boldness, other eagles fearlessly revealed themselves.

Then I saw, a white cloud and upon it sat this eagle teacher, surrounded by the other eagles.
              “ Throughout history, we’ve been kicked as footballs", said the eagle teacher, to all gathered there.

White eagles were there watching and listening to all this.

Though now free, these ‘football’ eagles would have to breath the fresh air, develop their lungs, and vomit out the filthy food they had eaten.

So radical was the change, some of the eagles were near losing their mind. Though they lived in the white cloud, they still rolled around like footballs. It seemed it would take them awhile, to get orientated. They had much to unlearn.

Their training over, when released, they were given white blades (that looked a bit like the blades one sees on Ceiling fans, except these were narrower).

When these eagles flew in the sky, they had power to bring cool breeze or together create a tornado, and cause havoc. When they flew over the desert, they were careful not to blow too hard, lest they cause sand to blow in the faces of those traveling through the desert.

These eagles grew so very large and so very, very powerful.
              They had been given this divine wind power, to a degree as never ever seen before.

lucy says
              i saw this same thing... HUGE GREAT EAGLES, so big and yet so kind and caring somehow.
              There was 5 in my ''seeing'' and they lifted people who were in great distresses upwards and out from trouble.
              They flew in slow motion is if nothing could escape their gaze as they seemed to be searching and seeking, so that they could find and help...
              they were amazing and each feather on their body was clearly seen... i shall never forget their beauty.

JOHN 3:8
              “The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit. "

Bombay –India
              Swarna Jha
              The eagle is a creature synonymous with God’s provision and character – it is a bird of great honour, beauty and nobility in God’s creation. ...cont.. THE WAY OF EAGLES

Comment

cont.. the way of eagles pt 1

my fav . rev from Bill.

The Way Of the Eagles
                By Bill Britton

Thunderheads rolled ominously over the Western hills, as the lightning bolts streaked across the sky. In a lush green valley below, two birds together in a barn lot reacted in different ways. Appearing similar in some ways, the birds were actually different as day and night. The chicken, with her head down and her beak busy in the trash of the barnyard, stepped up her pace as she scratched among the debris and filth searching for grubworms, scraps, and bits of corn. Knowing that time was short, and that she would soon have to take refuge in the safety of the barn, she worked frantically to get a meal before the full fury of the storm struck.

Quite strange was the appearance and actions of the other bird. He sat on a fence post, his head lifted to the sky and his sharp piercing eyes searching among the clouds. He stretched his wings lazily, and gusts of wind almost lifted him from his perch. It was a thrilling sight to see the magnificent wingspread, and it was easy to see that the feathers of his wings that had once been clipped back to prevent him from flying away, had once again grown to their full length. It was obvious that this bird was not a chicken.

On a mountain peak far above the farm, the farmer had taken an egg from the nest of an eagle. He had placed it under a sitting hen and hatched it out with a brood of little chickens. With much patience he had raised it and tried to tame it and make a domestic bird of it. But from the very first it had not fit in with the routine of the chicken lot. It walked alone, for it found no fellowship with the other little chicks nor the hen. And though from the day it had hatched out it had known no environment but the domestic life around it, yet from deep within something of the wild, free nature of the eagle cried out that this was not "home." As it grew larger, its wings had been clipped. Unable to fly, it sat in the barnyard daily, looking upward ... its body confined to the earth, but its heart in the sky. Not knowing why, unable to explain, yet knowing that there was a constant call from within to rise to greater heights in heavenly places above.

The young eagle stretched, the wings the farmer had failed to keep clipped, and as he did so his eyes caught sight of another great eagle riding the storm clouds. At that moment his ears caught the sound of a sharp piercing cry from the eagle in the sky. Suddenly a gust of wind caught under his outstretched wings and lifted him from the post. With a scream of victory and freedom, he left the barn lot forever and soared into the sky to meet those of his own kind.

I hope you can see what I am getting at. I'm not the least bit interested in eagles or any other kind of birds just for their own sake. And neither is God, but He sure has a lot to say about eagles in the Bible. And what He has to say is very significant in relation to His saints, the Body of Christ, those who are called to the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

Eagles are symbolic of a certain type of person. "But they that wait upon the Lord ... shall mount up with wings as eagles" (Isaiah 40:31). The mounting up process is important and necessary to the sons of God who are to be conformed to the image of the Son of God and rule and reign with Him forever. But it only comes to those who will wait in His presence until the glory that shine from His face changes them from the image of the earthly into the image of their heavenly King.

Chickens are also symbolic of people. The only time chickens are referred to in the Bible, Jesus used them as a type of those people in Jerusalem who could not hear His message nor heed His call. They travelled in crowds, in broods, and they were earthbound. They kept their eyes upon the things of this world, scratching out a bare existence, and never lifted their heads to see Him who is from above. They ate the handouts that were cast to them, and searched greedily in the crowded barn lot for more to fill their bellies. For the chicken is by nature an unclean bird, and will eat dead things and unspeakable filth. They are bound to their existence on the right and on the left by fences, and are satisfied.

But not the eagle. For he has inherited a nature that cannot and will not survive in the confining captivity of the barnyard fowl. To be happy and to fulfill his purpose in life, he must be free to soar in the wide open spaces among the clouds of heaven. It seems lonely up there, for there are not many who will dare to rise to such heights, but the eagle does not care, for it is not in his nature to mingle with the multitudes or the majority.

There is much we can learn about our heavenly calling as we consider what the Bible says about eagles. Deuteronomy 32:11 tells us how the young eagle gets his introduction to the practice of soaring in the heavens. Let the eagle saints hear carefully. It says that the mother eagle "Stirs up her nest" - "flutters over her young" - "spreads abroad her wings" and "bears them on her wings." The time has come when the young eagle must leave the nest and strike out on his own.

ut looking down from the dizzy heights of the mountain peak, he is not ready to begin such a new and dangerous enterprise. He has "not passed this way before," and is reluctant to start out. So the mother eagle begins making things uncomfortable for him in the nest. The nest is so soft, so safe, so comfortable, and he is satisfied to remain there. None of this business of "trying out your wings" for him. So the mother eagle "stirs up the nest." She tears up his soft bed, breaks the twigs until the jagged ends stick out. In other words, she begins to make life very miserable for him in the place that had once seemed so nice.

Does it seem that God is dealing harshly with you? Is He tearing up your soft, comfortable nest? Does the place in God that once met such a need in your life now seem rough, tight, and uncomfortable? What is happening? The Lord is getting ready to push you off to heights that you never dreamed of. Do the jagged edges of that which was once such a comfort to you now stab you with grief and pain? Have you been wondering what the trouble was, and perhaps doubt that you were even in the will of God? Doubt no longer, but expect in faith for the next great work of God to come forth in your life. It is not the wrath of God trying to destroy you. It is the love and wisdom of our God making you willing to take another big step in the plan and purpose of God for His Church. We, by nature, love security. So the Lord has to make us utterly sick of our "nest" in order to make us willing to launch out into pioneer spiritual journeys in the heavenlies.

Still the young eagle does not leave the torn up nest. So the mother eagle begins to "flutter over her young." In other words, she begins beating him with her wings. the wings under which he once hid from all danger now have become his greatest enemy, it seems. What a terrible turn of events! To escape those terrible wings, he climbs to the side of the nest, and as she spreads her wings abroad, he hops upon her back. Where she goes now, he will go. For the nest has ceased to be the safe, warm home it once was. See the mother eagle as she soars high into the sky, with the little eagle hanging on for dear life. High up above the clouds she goes, and suddenly, without warning, she dives out from under the little eagle, leaving him hanging on to nothing. He screams with fear as he tumbles through the air, but instinctively his wings stretch out and begin trying to catch the air.

Down, down, down, he falls as his untried wings fail to function enough to hold him up. When it looks like all hope is lost and he is about to crash on the rocks below, the mother eagle swoops under him and bears him up on her wings. What a relief! Back into the heights of heaven they soar ... on her wings. But just as he thinks all is well and he is sitting on the top of the world, the bottom drops out again. This time his wings begin to operate a little better, become a little stronger. Until finally he learns how to catch the currents of air and soar by himself, needing no longer the mother to catch him from falling.

cont pt 2

Comment

prt 2 ..the way of eagles..by bill britton

But sometimes a little eagle is taken from the nest and refuses to fly. He will not try his wings. He just waits each time until the mother eagle catches him and bears him back unto the heavens on her wings. Time and again the process is repeated until the mother eagle is convinced that there is no hope for him, that she cannot teach him to launch out on her own. Now if he were a chicken, someone would watch over him, feed him, protect him. Not so the eagle. Either he learns to soar for himself, or he starves to death, or becomes a prey of wild beasts. Knowing this, the mother eagle takes him high into the heavens for one last ride. The with a wild screech of pain and disappointment, she dives out from under him and flies away, leaving him to drop to his death on the rocks far below.

Eagle saints have a special training all their own. The flutter of His wings make us think sometimes that He is going to beat us to death. But the Bible says that if we do not receive His chastisement, it is a good sign that we are not His sons. When we are finally willing to leave the nest, trusting completely upon Him, then He takes us into heights of glory never before experienced. Well, everything seems to be wonderful, and we are rejoicing in our new and glorious experiences. Then suddenly the bottom drops out, and he is not there. As we drop from the dizzying heights of glory to the depths of gloom and despair, we flop our feeble wings desperately and unsuccessfully, and wonder why God has left us to perish like this.

Suddenly, He is there! And as He bears us on eagles' wings back into the heavens, our strength and joy returns - only to find that the process must be repeated. Over and over, until finally we find ourselves able to use our God given "wings" and be sustained on high by the power of His strength within.

But some refuse to move into this realm. They rebel against the processing of God. They resent being placed in the furnace of fire. They love the nest on high, the safety of His wings, but they despise the chastening, the disciple, the necessity of learning to stand alone in the heavenlies. He is patient. He is longsuffering. He works with them, giving them chance after chance. But some will not learn, will not yield their rebellious spirits to His will. So He finally leaves them to fall to destruction on the craggy rocks of a carnal earthly nature.

You have seen them, and so have I. And I have wondered how that those who once soared among the stars could have fallen so low and come to such an end. How could some who have had such revelation, such marvelous gifts and ministries, have come to the place where they could accept such heretical doctrines of devils? Or cheapen their ministry and sell out the gift of God for fame and fortune? It has happened, and you know it. It does not make the true revelation of the Spirit any less true. Nor does it take away from the reality of the gift God had given them.

It would have been better if they had remained as chickens, in the safety of the barn lot. But they had prayed to be eagles, and God answered. But the tests had brought out the rebellious nature that would not submit wholly to the dealings and discipline of the Holy Ghost. And they fell. Now a chicken may fall off his roost, or off the chicken house, but he never falls far. For he never rises to great heights. But when an eagle falls, he falls a long way and is seen by many. But it is necessary, for there must be no rebels among those who make their nests on the tops of the mountains and soar above the storm clouds.

Those who rule with Christ must rule from the heavens. For that is where the throne is. The chicken yard is very confining. You can go so far, and no farther. The Plymouth Rocks stay in the Plymouth Rock pens, and the Rhode Island Reds remain in their allotted place. It would be scandalous if Farmer Brown's hen slipped over to Farmer Jones' and ate his corn, or laid their eggs in the wrong place. It doesn't matter if you are in the Methodist pen, or Baptist, or Pentecostal, or whatever. You may cackle and crow about the advantages in your particular chicken yard over the others, but just be sure and remain within your set confines.

Not so the eagles. No chicken yard could hold him. Put him in a cage and he will wither and die. He can only find happiness in the freedom of the uncovered heavens. There is lots of room where the eagles gather. Truth flows like a mighty river. No creeds, bylaws, or rigid statement of beliefs to separate the Body of Christ. Sweet fellowship with all who dwell in this place, and no divisive man-made boundaries exist. Heavenly worship, gifts of the Spirit, and glorious deliverances are the order of the day here. The dull monotonous routine of a "chicken yard" religious system is forever a thing of the past for those who rise on wings of eagles into this place of God.

What a variety of glorious treasures in the Holy Ghost there are for those who dare to believe, and who "are called according to His purpose." The time is at hand, the call is going forth. Turn loose every hindrance of earth and cast aside every weight, and rise with the wings of eagles into heavenly places where you belong!

See the chickens, how they scurry about hunting for shelter when the storm breaks. Huddling together in their misery, hoping their shelter won't crash down on them, fearing every lightning streak and thunderbolt. Pity those who cannot find shelter, perhaps doomed to death by drowning or hail.

Not so the eagle. The very same storm that pounds upon the poor earthbound creatures, produces the violent winds that lifts the eagle effortlessly above the storm clouds. Revelation 12:12 speaks of both classes when it says: "Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea!" Yes, the storm is breaking, and its full fury will fall upon those who have not known the way of the eagle.

God is delivering many today from their earthbound existence, lifting them by the Holy Ghost into heavenly places in Christ. Things of earth grow strangely dim in the light of His glory and grace. They do not fear the storm. The same persecution and tribulation that shall bring great travail upon a dead, backslidden church filled with earthly efforts, shall cause the eagle saints to soar to heights never before attained by man since Jesus set the example.

The place in the heavenlies which we are to inherit, is now occupied by demons, principalities and powers, a place they usurped from Adam. From this place they are "rulers of the darkness of this world." But God has purposed to bring forth a people that will ascend or be caught up to this place and cast Satan and his army down. Jesus did it, but he purposed not to be alone in this. He was planted as a living seed that should bring forth a great harvest in His likeness.

The eagle is noted for great vision. And so are eagle saints. They can believe for things that others, whose eyes are riveted to things of earth, cannot even see, or conceive of. "Where there is no vision, the people perish" (Proverbs 29:18). But there is vision with the eagle saints. They are the pioneers of faith that break through to new realms in the Spirit
                  http://69.51.6.28/britton/or/eagle/eagletoc.html
                  -----------------------------------
                  we need to feed on the meat of His word and then grow into the vision from such eating.. amen

Comment

The Final Test Of Love Is Obedience

THE FINAL TEST OF LOVE IS OBEDIENCE
                    By A. W. Tozer

"He who has my commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves me; and he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him."
                    John 14:21

The final test of love is obedience, not sweet emotions, not willingness to sacrifice, not zeal, but obedience to the commandments of Christ!

Teach the Bible with High Moral Obligation ---

Much that passes for New Testament Christianity is little more than objective truth sweetened with song, and made palatable by religious entertainment.

I take the risk of being misunderstood when I say that probably no other portion of the Scriptures can compare with the Pauline Epistles when it comes to making artificial saints. Peter warned that the unlearned and the unstable would wrest Paul's writings to their own destruction, and we have only to visit the average
                    Bible conference and listen to a few lectures to know what he meant!

The ominous thing is that the Pauline doctrines may be taught with complete faithfulness to the letter of the text without making the hearers one whit better. The teacher may and often does so teach the truth as to leave the hearers without a sense of moral obligation.

One reason for the divorce between truth and life may be lack of the Spirit's illumination. Another surely is the teacher's unwillingness to get himself into trouble. Any man with fair pulpit gifts can get on with the average congregation if he just "feeds" them and lets them alone.

Give them plenty of objective truth and never hint that they are wrong and should be set right, and they will be content! But the man who preaches truth and applies it to the lives of his hearers will feel the nails and the thorns. He will lead a hard life - but a glorious one!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    i always love what this man said... but now he is dead...
                    so i was thinking
                    where did he go wrong?
                    He went wrong by NOT applying those words to his life...
                    OOCH...
                    thats the trick to really understand and learn...

the writting has to go with the living.
                    I am faced with a woe today i cannot fix, it is humanly impossible for me to fix it.... what can i do.?
                    i can live ABOVE THIS WOE, by doing exactly what this man recommends...TRUST AND LOVE AND OBEY... TODAY..
                    FATHER IS IN CONTROL... i am only a vessel... i obey and then rest KNOWING HE WILL BE THE FIXER. amen
                    this is my writting and also my living.-"He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves Me; and he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
                    John 14:21

Comment

The Transition

Transition

A transition is taking place within the body of Christ.
                      Words we have read, heard, studied and talked about
                      Are becoming reality in us.
                      Old, dear familiar truths and promises are changing
                      From someday words to now words.

For me, it is like waking from a dream or
                      Like walking out from a tomb into bright sunlight.
                      It's going to take a while to get my bearings
                      And see where I am---no, it is more important that I see
                      Who I am.

Already I can see enough to know I like it out here!
                      Freedom!
                      Frightening, exhilarating freedom.
                      No boundaries.
                      No visible supports.
                      No training wheels.

Just an unlimited vista stretched out before me
                      As far as I can see
                      And I see no end to God's grace.
                      No end to this ocean of love.
                      How and when this came about I do not know
                      But something is going on.

Some of us are waking to the reality of all that
                      Jesus Christ is---in us!
                      No, we're not fully awake
                      And, yes, his glory is so blinding we sometimes
                      Draw back into our old molds.
                      Molds we made for ourselves
                      Defining ourselves as the Christian
                      We thought we should be.

Hah!
                      We cannot imagine the person God made
                      When he breathed into us and made us spiritually alive
                      Using nothing less than the same! power he used
                      When he resurrected Jesus Christ from the dead.

That same power is at work in us now.
                      This is the power keeping us alive now!
                      It is not a latent future power and it is not
                      Inert and idle.
                      It is active power in us now!

We cannot stop it
                      And we certainly cannot control it.
                      His power
                      His life
                      His words are performing us!

This transition is not easy
                      Not always pleasant
                      For it is destructive to old concepts
                      Old thought patterns.
                      We find ourselves saying, doing the unexpected
                      Surprising, startling ourselves.

It is as if our Father is ripping out old
                      Circuit boards and replacing them with new
                      Higher thoughts.
                      Transforming our minds, enabling us to see
                      And from up here I can see the finish line!
                      We really have won this war!
                      All our Father said, all he promised is true
                      And real!

I have passed a critical turning point.
                      Either all this is true or I am insane.
                      There is no middle ground.

If this is insanity, I pray I never be sane again
                      And I pray everyone be just as crazy
                      Be drunk, overwhelmed, overcome
                      By the reality God sent to earth
                      When he sent us his ultimate message.

When he packaged all that he is into one
                      Tiny, little baby.
                      A child who became a man
                      A man who became a sacrifice
                      A sacrifice who became a new creation
                      Exploding out of death
                      Bringing forth on this earth
                      A whole new species of humanity

A new species of humanity in transition
                      Now
                      Changing from words into living reality

http://www.joanwilson.name/poem.php?poem_id=61

Comment

Others May - You Cannot - By G.D.Watson (circa late 1800s)

Others May - You Cannot - By G.D.Watson (circa late 1800s)

Galatians 2:20 'I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.'

If God has called you to be really like Christ in all your spirit, He will draw you into a life of crucifixion and humility and put on you such demands of obedience, that He will not allow you to follow other Christians, and in many ways He will seem to let other good people do things which He will not let you do.

Others can brag on themselves, and their work, on their success, on their writings, but the Holy Spirit will not allow you to do any such thing, and if you begin it, He will lead you into some deep mortification that will make you despise yourself and all your good works.

The Lord will let others be honored and put forward, and keep you hid away in obscurity because He wants to produce some choice fragrant fruit for His glory, which can be produced only in the shade.

Others will be allowed to succeed in making money, but it is likely God will keep you poor because he wants you to have something far better than gold and that is a helpless dependence on Him; that He may have the privilege of supplying your needs day by day - out of an unseen treasury.

God will let others be great, but He will keep you small. He will let others do a great work for Him and get credit for it, but He will make you work and toil on without knowing how much you are doing; and then to make your work still more precious, He will let others get the credit for the work you have done, and this will make your reward ten times greater when He comes.

The Holy Spirit will put strict watch over you, with a jealous love, and will rebuke you for little words and feelings, or for wasting your time, which other Christians never seem distressed over.

So make up your mind that God is an infinite Sovereign, and has a right to do what He pleases with His own, and He will not explain to you a thousand things which may puzzle your reason in His dealing with you. He will wrap you up in a jealous love, and let other people say and do many things that you cannot do or say.

Settle it forever, that you are to deal directly with the Holy Spirit, and that He is to have the privilege of tying your tongue, or chaining your hand, or closing your eyes, in ways that others are not dealt with.

Now, when you are so possessed with the Living God that you are, in your secret heart, pleased and delighted over this particular personal, private, jealous guardianship and management of the Holy Spirit over your life, you will have found the vestibule of heaven.

--G. D. Watson --

Comment

the SAS survival kit...

for those people who need self help.........
                          We have to grow into Ps 23 and Ps 91.... and growing does take time

http://www.ludlowsurvivors.com/BoBs.html

Comment

gems of Truth

Praise God! If you could choose a generation to be in this would be it! The 42nd generation!

Have you yearned for more than is given through an established and lifeless organization?

Have you felt the upsurging evidence of immortality within your Heart?

Have you ever wanted to break the bars and crush the walls of the prison of tradition?

Have you ever longed to know the truth behind the "truth of organized religion?"

Have you ever experienced the upsweeping power of God’s love?

Have you ever desired to be like Jesus?

If you answered yes to any of these questions then you are a perfect candidate for all God has! God bless you on your journey to the throne!
                            EE Brookes.

Comment

Beyond Faith

Beyond Faith
                              October 10, 2000

Believers of God from all Religions or "Faiths", as some prefer to be known, are now facing a time where to believe and to trust is not enough. We have not appropriated enough of His essence to project us into the next phase of existence on this plane, only enough to try and maintain it, and at this stage of our evolution, to maintain what we have without advancing is to lose ground. I know that it is prudent to maintain what you have but you also must move with what you have less stagnation and passivity set in. We must not be like the foolish and unwise virgins, nor let the Laodicean spirit of this age have free course in our life. We cannot become as our predecessors and not take advantage of the open door before us. We cannot afford to choose not to take advantage of what could have already been acquired even with the limited amount of knowledge and awareness that we now possess. Sitting and waiting for something to happen is not faith, it is passivity . To have faith is to rely on your beliefs until you can acknowledge what you are believing for by the absolution of knowing and experiencing it . Passivity is to sit and wait for something to happen that would motivate you to keep on believing, instead of being motivated to make something happen yourself.

Even though some of us have journeyed past the bonds of Christian and religious doctrine, the depth at which these bonds exist has caused us to still be subjected to the same reactions that held us in bondage as beforehand. This continues because we have to get beyond religion and doctrine and purge ourselves from the conditioning of humanity as a whole. It is impossible to please God in the flesh. This doesn’t mean that we are forever bound by the limitations of this flesh which our spirits are encased in. What it means is that we determine our existence by the essence of our spirit instead of the conditioning and limitations of the flesh.

The roll call of faith is filled with men of God that have gone before us of whom the scriptures state that we are not worthy to be numbered with. They have moved on in their journey to other planes without seeing and experiencing the things that are now being made available to us. These are those times which the old men dreamed of and the young men saw visions about. They shared these experiences with us through the written or spoken word, and through spiritual impartation and revelation. There is a time and place in eternity where the Sons take the throne and rule and reign with the Father. A time when the past, present and future merge in a fusion of God’s energy that causes the promises from the past to explode into the fulfillment of the present and continues on throughout eternity.

It is easier to sustain a religion or a faith by having an unattainable goal which requires a blind obedience without a working faith that produces results. It keeps you in bondage with that old "pie in the sky" mentality that causes you to accept delay and non- fulfillment as part of God’s plan and purpose. This is done to assure that those in "power" keep their followers imprisoned in an aura of dullness rather then to believe and come into knowing that every promise in the book belongs to us and it is ours to be had right now, Jehovah Jirah.

This does not apply only to the false shepard, but to the false sheep as well. They willingly allow themselves to be suppressed and restrained so that they will have an excuse for not having to face God on their own. Having faith for someone is believing to see the will of God fulfilled in their life. Having patience with someone is enduring their life process until it reaches its own conclusion. A son of God takes faith that his gifts will expedite the establishing of His kingdom on this plane. A false son uses his gifts to enhance his existence on this plane; such as Judas and Balaam.

Having faith for something is to take what has been made real to you that you have not seen, yet believe without an expiration date or time limit until it comes to past. It is to believe without limitation or boundary -- to believe that what has been promised will be fulfilled in the course of God’s timing or through the intervention of our prayers and intercession.

"I believe, help my unbelief". This makes our personal relationship with God the only way that we can see our life quest be fulfilled. It can only be fulfilled by each and every one of us having and sustaining a personal relationship with God. Interdependent with others who have this same pursuit, yet independent of a need to rely on or be sustained by each others humanity. We have been taught to look for the second coming when all along it has been us. I can’t believe that the one who I have been waiting on all this time is me. It is also the same for you. The redemption and redeemer that we have waited for us has already come and is in us.

Beyond faith is to take what has been promised but not yet seen and bring it into a relative working manner on this plane through your eternal connection with the Father and the proper linking with the eternal forces of His will.

The difference between just having faith and walking in sonship can be compared to Elisha, who had enough faith to believe that when Elijah would be caught up that he would receive a double portion. After Elijah was caught up it was time where Elisha could either continue to just have faith and wait for something to happen, or do as he did after crying out "My father, my father the Chariots of Israel"! . It has always been stated in a manner where all of the attention was being focused on Elijah being caught up in a whirlwind. Now we must start to see the importance of Elisha’s transition from just having faith, to adding works or action with his faith; which creates sonship. We must duplicate the impartation which came from being in the presence of God that created his permanent transition into sonship. Not having known God on the level that Elijah had, he subsequently addressed God in his initial encounter as "where is the God of Elijah?" However from the moment he channeled the energies of God for the first time as a son in what we refer to as the miracle of the ax head, he changed. From that moment on he has been united with the Father in a oneness that never caused him to relate to God from a third party situation ever again. This once again highlights the importance of our pursuit of a personal relationship with God. Even after he crossed over, the synergism of his oneness with God and the eternal existence of the energy of a oneness with God caused a person who was dropped into his tomb as a dead man to be revived.

There is nothing wrong with having faith, its just that faith without works is dead. The works are the actions we take along with our faith that is not content with just believing , but to have the corresponding action that causes things to happen right now. The faith that the son of man will find on his return will be the faith that has been created by the union of the sons with the Father because of our personal relationship with Him. Faith by itself leaves an option for delay -- Sonship causes absolution because it aligns you with the ability to only do the things that we see the Father do, and only speak the things we hear the Father say. To have faith is the permissive will of God -- Sonship is the perfect will of God.

Faith overcomes, sonship conquers and eliminates. Beyond faith is the Kingdom, beyond faith is sonship. By faith we pursue a personal relationship with God, sonship is the completion of that pursuit Faith is the victory that overcomes the world, Sonship is the vehicle that ushers in the kingdom.

It is placement not position. You can take faith to be a son, but only God can and does place us in the body as He pleases. Many are called but few are chosen. Being called can get you threw the door. Being chosen will seat you at His right hand. A position is to desire a place other than what God has for you. To be placed is to be set in the body according to God’s will and plan for your life. It is to be aligned in the eternal synergism of God’s essence and omnipotence along with the rest of God’s elemental’s and terrestrials that make up His creation. Faith is like manna. Faith will get you to the Kingdom, sonship will assure you entrance. Faith without fulfillment has caused some of God’s people to fall away because their faith was based on position not fulfillment. Faith is not a duel to the death with negativity and unbelief. It is a building block for sons during their incubation period between the time of just believing and -- coming into really knowing. To just believe does not always make things happen. This is why a lot of your so-called ministries of faith or faith healers end up disappearing off the scene. You can take faith to see something happen or to get something started, but it takes the application of sonship to bring it to pass.

Our quest is for sonship, our goal is His perfect will, our joy is to worship him in spirit and in truth, our reason for existing is to bring forth his Kingdom on earth and every other dimension, as it is in Heaven.
                              2000 Frontline Publications

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              This was written in 2000 and no longer on the Net so i cannot direct u to their site.
                              i did enjoy Many ''gems' from this post, and i hope u do too.
                              here is one gem i really loved...
                              ...." we determine our existence by the essence of our spirit instead of the conditioning and limitations of the flesh".
                              this revelation, I feel, means we are to WAX STRONG in our Spirit as we die to our flesh demands.
                              Yes, we do BELIEVE,
                              but
                              also we have to act AS A BELIEVER

~~~~~now that's the real difference.~~~~~

Comment

Working...
                              X