Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHRISTIAN Rally in Pakistan

Report from Pakistan:

The Family of Jesus Christ Ministry, Sangla Hill and Universal Gospel Church, Shaanti Nagar arranged a Pastors Seminar in Pakistan with the collaboration of WWW.ABRAHAMIC-FAITH.COM . 24/7 Christian Radio YesuMasih.com's Rabbi Simon Altaf visited Pakistan twice in as many months in continuing season of Historic Harvest.
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=

My FRIEND RABBI SIMON ALTAF went to Pakistan to visit and most importantly,
    to WITNESS!!!

He writes:

What a journey this trip has been, it felt like a year rather than a week, what was planned got cancelled last minute leaving the trip in a little disarray but praise Yahshua that we humans have one thing in mind but He has another. The people in Pakistan who were hosting me ran into difficulties hosting a two days seminar but praise Master Yahshua that I made one call to a ministry that I work with and I had a seminar on my hand somewhere entirely different where I never thought I would end up with the rest left to our Master Yahshua to arrange. I do believe our Saviour has a sense of humour, He keeps sending me to places where hostile Muslims have been very active burning churches and this was one such place.

To continue reading:

CHRISTIAN Rally in Pakistan (click)

LOVE, RICOEL
    The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
    I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
    I CREATED YOU for ME.
    That is why I SAVED YOU.
    For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
    YHSHWH

I Will Build My Assembly!

Hi Everyone,

There is something wrong with this statement, and if I should sit here and think about it long enough perhaps I shall identify the wrongness!
    I related how our master Yahshua was resurrecting the fallen tabernacle of King David (Amos 9:11, Acts 15:16), which means the church is not something new but something very old the bride is not Greek but Hebrew. I explained there is only one side, either you are IN Israel the twelve tribes with the Elohim of Israel as your bridegroom or you are not that there is no such thing as a covenant with a church but only with the two houses namely Israel and Judah (Jeremiah 31:31).
    Granted, Messiah Yahushua is YAHWEH ELOHIM, and Messiah Yahushua is indeed Jewish so the Body of Messiah which fills all and is in all is a Jewish Body or so it would seem.

Within this Body of Messiah exist both the Living and the Dead for Messiah is judge not only of the Living but also of the Dead (2 Timothy 4:1)!

All men the Matrix (the World) over for all time died with Messiah so all men comprise or form HIS dead Body. We have already determined that this dead Body is Jewish, have we not? What shall we say then? Shall we say that only Jews died with Messiah? How about Ephraim? Did Ephraim die with Messiah? What about the Goyim? Did they also die with Messiah?

So Jews alone do not comprise the Dead Body, do they? And neither do Jews alone comprise the Living Body. Just as the Dead Body consists of men and women from all nations so also the Resurrected or Living Body consists of men and women from all nations. The Living are the ELECT, the Chosen Ones! These Chosen Ones are both male and female. These Chosen Ones are both Jew and Greek. Some are from Ephraim. Many are goy like Caleb. So is the Resurrected Body Hebrew or Greek?

Here is the truth of the matter. The New Covenant is made by Messiah with HIS ELECT and these ELECT were chosen before the foundation of the Matrix (the World) long before the existence of a House of Judah or a House of Israel. So the House of Judah and the House of Israel should consider themselves fortunate to be included in the New Covenant! I know that I do!

This is only my opinion, but the Living Body of Messiah is a woman young and alive, and she is a fit bride for the ADONAI of the Universe. She will rule her household as she determines and desires with the approval and backing of her HUSBAND! It remains to be seen whether this Tabernacle will have a Jewish or Greek flavor! Remember Job! Remember Abraham! Remember Joseph!

Sincerely, Ab
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

i have a measuring standard

it is this

if i have to buy 'revelation' , it aint worth reading.

nor are those people that sell ''their revelation'' from The Lord's temple!

http://www.abrahamic-faith.com/Books/books.html

when did MESSIAH

SELL

HIS GOSPEL OF REVELATION...

did he sell it to Paul that day they met on the road to Damasus?
      Did Messiah REVEAL secrets to Paul with His palm held out for alms?

BTW I LEARNT this the hard way for i USED to be a fan of all christian book shops and etc's...
      I had the revelation that ''it was Judas that carried the purse''....$$$$$$$ glowed in his eyes....or the root of evil was still in his heart~!
      i got the message loud and clear..

there is NO need to buy... why not get THE REAL INFO ''straight from the horse's mouth'' so to speak.

now
      LET US SEE THE TRUTH....forget the counterfeiters they are dead men walking....

He healed the multitudes without medicine and made no charge for His service~!

Comment

Leave The Dead Bury The Dead?

Hi Everyone,

This Matrix is indeed a dead Jewish Body, and what did Messiah say about the dead? Should we not leave the dead to bury the dead? Why?

I can give you a lawful reason. A dead body defiles, and Judaism is very defiling. Judaism, the Mother of Christianity, is a dead body, and it is not lawful for the High Priest to approach a dead body. A sub priest can engage in the burial of a close relative, but the High Priest cannot defile HIMSELF with the burial of anyone. So, who exists to give Judaism and her whorish daughters a proper burial?

Or should we just expect the dead to bury the dead?:

Ezek 39:10-16

10 So that they shall take no wood out of the field, neither cut down any out of the forests; for they shall burn the weapons with fire: and they shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them, saith ADONAI ELOHIM.
        11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog.
        12 And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land.
        13 Yea, all the people of the land shall bury them; and it shall be to them a renown the day that I shall be glorified, saith ADONAI ELOHIM.
        14 And they shall sever out men of continual employment, passing through the land to bury with the passengers those that remain upon the face of the earth, to cleanse it: after the end of seven months shall they search.
        15 And the passengers that pass through the land, when any seeth a man's bone, then shall he set up a sign by it, till the buriers have buried it in the valley of Hamongog.
        16 And also the name of the city shall be Hamonah. Thus shall they cleanse the land. (KJV)
        We have already seen that the Dead Body of Messiah is this world, and Jews (the House of Judah) are indeed kings of this Dead Body.

Is it then the destiny of the House of Israel and the people of the Land to bury the House of Judah when it comes time for all Israel to be saved? What do you think?

How do we identify the House of Israel and who are the people of the Land? Are they not the Living? At some point then, the Living do engage in burying the dead, don't they?

Sincerely, Ab
        The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

religion is a strong part of the Matrix social life,

amen Ab...
          IT's the dead......................
          doing the Matrix dead illusionary things.

the devil loves his religion.
          he is an expert at religion.

he knows scriptures better than anyone in the Matrix.

the point is this...........

as long as the Matrix pew-people DONT DO the scriptures all is ok in Matrixville.

do u remember when Paul was having a confrontation with some talkers and he said paraphrased...
          '' I DONT COME IN TALKING BUT IN THE POWER OF GOD''.

SOMETHING LIKE THAT...
          when JESUS CHRIST TALKED... power TALKED TOO.
          JESUS CHRIST, belongs on another realm and He ministered out from that higher realm in His daily life.

the fakers cant use the REALM OF KINGDOM POWER.
          yes
          they can woo with talk
          they can woo with $'s
          they can woo as ''stars''
          but
          they CANNOT WOO, with LIFE power~

I remembered THIS COMMENT ~! as it came to mind

''You can always tell when people are growing up into the Head.
          They no longer need to BE MINISTERED TO.
          They aren't waiting for a healer to come to town and lay hands on them, for they have grown up into that measure of His fullness where they are now able to appropriate FOR THEMSELVES the faith of God within to gain the victory over sickness and disease.
          They have no need for a prophet to give them a word, to tell them where to go or what to do, to reveal the will of God for their life, because they have learned to hear HIS VOICE and walk daily in wisdom and understanding, in the conscious awareness of Father's plan and will. ''
          umm.
          His people grow up and away from the family of death,

Comment

cont. Thank you Ab for this beautifull words

amen....

This is only my opinion, but the Living Body of Messiah is a woman young and alive, and she is a fit bride for the ADONAI of the Universe.
            She will rule her household as she determines and desires with the approval and backing of her HUSBAND
            ofcourse this is Proverbs 31.... the ruby~!

the divinely prepared Ruby, amen

She is skilled in all the ''arts'' of TRUE wife-hood and also a spiritual message for 'the elect'.
            example
            v 3.''Give not your strength to women, your ways to those who destroy kings. ''
            can be read this way~!

''do not give your strength to your soul ''the deceived Eve'', as her ways destroy kings''
            or
            ''do not give your strength to your carnal mind.... your carnal mind shall destroy you and you shall be unable to be ''a king''.

Proverbs 31:10-11 So a woman of valour, who can find?
            For her price is far above rubies.
            The heart of her husband doeth safely trust in her, and she hath no lack of gain.
            the soul becoming redeemed..... WHO CAN FIND such a person?
            the MESSIAH.... SAFELY... trust and dwells within her~!

we can ask
            DOES MESSIAH TRUST US?

He NEVER TRUSTED the money changers.... they are death to His father's house.

As our soul is turning away from the carnality of this world, she lacks for nothing.
            The heavens begin to 'open' for her and the ''storehouses' supply all her needs.

to be ''without a need'' is a blessed position.

to be able give and need nothing, is a blessed position.

My store is next door to a hot bread bakery, and in the evening some church pew people would come to take the left over bread and give it to their needy...
            this went on for many years, and one night i was watching this daily event and i thought this...

they have got it all back to front.

IT SHOULD BE the church giving out Bread.... not taking it from the world..... to give out to their own people.

Jesus NEVER SENT His people to the local bakery to feed and distribute bread to the hungry....THE BREAD come from HIMSELF , and it was from HIMSELF that all OUR needs are met. amen Remember how HE fed with the loaves and fishes.
            HE GAVE
            HE NEVER TOOK

that is the main difference of kingdoms.
            EVIL TAKES
            as example.
            To be clever enough to get all the money, one must be stupid enough to want it. - G K. Chesterton
            but...in His Kingdom
            HOLINESS GIVES.
            i like that!

also whores take money too.
            it is for ''services rendered''.
            That is so we can SEE who the whores are..

With Messiah
            HE BROKE THE BREAD....
            here we see that HE CREATED THE BREAD, THEN SHARED IT FREELY.
            HIS SAINTS, learn how to break bread too and then how to give it all out.....why?
            it never belonged to them so that they should GAIN, it belongs to another~!

a society that GAINS from another as a loss,[ or the have and the have nots] is NOT the society of the Heavenly kingdom.

its out from a heavenly abundance we can give to others.
            HOW I LOVE THIS aspect of His Kingdom.
            it is really understanding how to live and give in HIS LIFE ABUNDANT,

It is not a grasping clasping kingdom, but one of life giving abundance as Messiah GAVE OF HIMSELF.. so do His people.
            Last edited by LucySmith; 06-27-2006, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X