X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How~!~! does Abba BUILD UP ZION?

I ONCE DID A STUDY on this subject...
    can i share what i found out Plx?

I was thinking HOW Father God would build up Zion!
    I guess no one has one simple answer to this hard question So i decided to try and find out, as a child, just asking HOW? to Jesus Christ!

First thing i found was this and I never ''saw'' this till the 28th May.03

v.17. ''How precious also are Thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!
    v.18. If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee."''
    Ps 139:17-18
    i thought this was an amazing thing, to tell the truth... imagine that~!~!~!
    Do you KNOW this?
    Our Father, is so detailed minded about His saint that there is simply no way in this natural world to calculate how much thought He has put into our daily lives.

God is SO INVOLVED with us every day!
    Can we GRASP THIS?
    A saint is His workmanship.
    HE IS highly INVOLVED with us.

Ps.34.v.4. please look so we can UNDERSTAND HOW Father, starts to build up His Zion....

saying
    ''I sought the Lord, and HE HEARD me, and DELIVERED me, from all of my fears''.

Zion, the city of God, CANNOT have fears!
    They have to cease, a fearfull Zion is IMPOSSIBLE.

I found out there are 14 types of fears a saint is delivered from by the Lord,
    1] fear of man. Heb 13.v.6
    2] death, Heb.2.v15.
    3] our future, Gen,46.v.3.
    4] danger. Ex.14.v13,
    5] idol gods. Jdgs.6.v.10
    6] dreams. Job.4.v.13-16
    7] all evil. Ps.23.v.4.
    8] wars. Ps 27.v.3
    9] nothing = evil imaginations and faulty fears.
    Ps 53.v.5. Be anxious over nothing says Jesus Christ amen!
    10] enemies .Ps.118.v.6
    11] punishments. Prov.1.v33
    12] all darkness. S.of S.3.v.8.
    13] ghosts, Math.14.v.26-27
    14] spirit of fear. 2 Tim.v.6-7.

Just as the thousands of fearfull men, were sent home and useless for God's purpose in Gideon's army, so too are fearfull saints useless for the purposes of God today.

now!
    it is good to see this however it is BEST to have all our fears ERRADICATED. let us all pray!

ask like David did, to BE DELIVERED, from all of our fears amen.

''Father Abba, for all readers of this post, I pray that all fears would cease to be, in many lives that are troubled by this curse.
    Cleanse us all, Dear Lord, as we bow before You, asking for our freedom and Your grace to supply our needs in this area.
    Build Up Zion Father without fears to the Glory of Your Son Jesus Christ
    I pray. Help us all Lord. Please. I ask humbly. amen.

I also 'saw' a few small words and they stared out at me from the page and these were

'' and they heard the voice of the Lord God, walking in the Garden, in the cool of the day'' Gen.3.v.8

I knew Zion people had to HEAR the voice of the Lord God, and not run and hide away among the trees of men;s deceptive teachings.

The cool of the day, is such a descriptive set of words for at this time, there is A PEACE and a QUIET and a softness about the end of the day,
    A time to reflect, to view the day and to speak of tomorrow,
    a time of peace and harmony and a fellowshipping of things achieved together,
    This is ONE ACCORD BRETHREN, a softness and a harmony and a gentle love that fellowships together = meaning= talk things over and demonstrates quiet restraint as a companionship is shared.

THIS IS ZION'S PEOPLE!

Notice Adam and Eve were in rebellion and hid, in the trees and were not there to partake of this sweet fellowship.
    Strife and unrest and nakedness was showing in these two people and ONE ACCORD was absent.
    When that unholy spirit of strife and nakedness abound within religious-people KNOW, they are hiding among the trees.
    Just as their parents did.

Zion's people, are for walking with God, ''in the cool of the evening'' and having a fellowship that is divine.
    Not only with Abba but with each other,!

Father wants an EXPRESSED image of Jesus as His Zion brethren!
    Do Father and Son maul, hiss and murmur to each other?
    NO!
    for darkness cannot be found there for all holiness is present.
    Let us all lay aside the heavy weights of tree-hiding and press on into this heavenly High call. amen

how? to build up~! cont

How? does the Lord BUILD UP Zion?

to be a city of Truth~!
    By revealing mysteries;
    building up His body; the new Jerusalem; the bride .........."ZION"

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. Rev 21:2

3 Thus saith the LORD; I am returned unto Zion, and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and Jerusalem shall be called a city of truth; and the mountain of the LORD of hosts the holy mountain. Zech 8:3

1 Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean. Isaiah 52:1

12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. Rev 3:12

We are beginning to live in Zion, the new Jerusalem as we crucify our flesh and walk in and after the Spirit.

We learn how to walk in the Spirit of Life, where NO death can touch us again...
    we are free from our fallen state amen....
    but it is a walk into perfection~!
    To walk in the Spirit means we yeild up our will to inherit HIS WILL over eveything in our lives...OR.... WE DIE TO SIN...and this is the way we do it by yielding up our own lives in obedience just as Messiah did... the way this happens also is by a mind change... from carnal into the new mind of Messiah.

then and only then
    We are the sons of God!!!!!!!!people who are OVERCOMERS, who are joined together and become a STRONG CITY OR A CITY OF TRUTH.

Comment

overcomers are taught to REMOVE THE INTIMIDATOR

''remove the intimidator and you are free''.

that intimidator is our carnal mind, that battles to stay in control over us...
      but we learn to think differently and this old mind shall go....
      it takes practice to think differently but, it can be done amen
      the 5 senses have to cease to dominate our lives as HIS WORD TAKES CONTROL
      Saints need to do this!
      to see that the gates of hell/grave do not prevail within their lives.
      DIE TO SIN....
      or....
      die in sin....Overcomers die to sin amen

Thats a hard lesson!
      can it be done? and whats stopping this?

yes! the Lord tells us, we battle a defeated foe, and whats stopping us is basically an ignorant mind-set of old thinking!

''remove the intimidator and you are free'' .

This is the day for changes in saints!
      The Lord gives us grace and His will be done in us to change direction. !
      He gives Authority in areas not deemed possible!
      When the Lord builds up His Zion, changes happen and old ways cease for in Zion, Heaven begins its rule.

heaven begins to rule in us... again.. heaven begins to rule in us
      ''remove the intimidator and you are free'' = carnalmindedness ceasing.

Moses learnt this hard lesson! In Exod.14.v.15-16.

And the Lord said to Moses, ''wherefore criest thou to Me, speak, unto the children of Israel that they go foreward''
      v.16. but LIFT UP THY ROD, and stretch out thy hand over the sea and divide it and the children of Israel shall go on dry ground thru the midst of the sea''.

what did Moses do?...''removed the intimidator and was made free''

Freed from intimidating circumstances, freed from the impossible things of this life.

SIMPLY FREE. free your mind... free your mind,... free your mind. amen

Zion's saints has to learn to be

''the saints of the impossible, set free at last''.

As i was typing this post, I saw a The Commanding Officer come and offer a sealed envelope to a saint and said ''Open-it''

The saint opened the orders and read them and then KNEW what to do.
      KNEW HOW TO GO FOREWARD!
      The saint KNEW!

all The Blindness was broken and KNOWING was now in place.
      OUR real true-''Life''' had waited long enough!
      it was NOW time to go foreward into the new adventures of LIFE NOW, ETERNAL LIFE, IMMORTAL LIFE......
      MOVE FOREWARDS..
      we have to be brave, and move forewards called ''pressing into'' like a fossil is pressed into a rock, WE have to be pressed into Our Saviour. We are on an adventure that takes us all out from dying into real life living. It is not for the faint hearted. Dont look back... look forewards...and BE ANXIOUS FOR NOTHING amen

Comment

a free mind, a mind that is control only by THE WORD

The 5 senses have to become secondary to "that which is Written."

MESSIAH SAID
        'it is written'' to defeat the power of evil
        so!
        we are to followed that course too, meaning that is the same value we are to have to defeat our personal evil.
        Zion IS being built up,
        so
        it is essential that the 5 senses are secondary to "that which is Written."
        The 5 senses scream ''ADAM-mind HELP'', and have to be denied and cast off and QUELLED.
        ''NO'' part of ADAM-mind lives in Zion's hallowed grounds.
        our carnal minds have to be defeated
        It is ALL Life in the Spirit.

quell = crush, stifle, choke-off, subdue, to destroy.

The Word of God has to take 1st place in Zion's Brethren life

Nothing MUST MAR, this Highest Word, filled with every authority in the Universe our carnal mind has to RESPECT this Word and not its own voice.

IT IS TIME to follow
        Prov 23:4, "cease from thine own wisdom."

it is very hard to cease from our own wisdom... our wisdom is no good.

It is simply trusting in the Lord.
        ASK the Lord for the divine wisdom!

------------- Word submitted by Yolanda Ballard [email protected]

LET GO AND LATCH ON

Ever since time began My people have been crying out to know Me more. They want to be completely immersed in My presence so that they even may swim in My will and My ways.
        Oh that My people will even draw closer and let go of all that they've been holding on to for it has been all false security.
        I said that I would prosper My people and cause them to walk in divine health, but they won't let go and latch on to all I have for them as provision of their needs.

Let go I say to you this day and latch on to all I have for you.
        Do not delay any longer for you are only delaying coming into My promised land.
        Cross over I say to you.
        Cross over the River Jordan and come into your promised land full of milk and honey.
        I AM a loving Father, and I want to provide all your needs, but you must trust in My ways to provide.
        If you are willing, I will pour out My grace and make the transition in you. I will cause you to be able to let go and latch on to what I have to offer.
        For trusting in the arm of the flesh brings a snare.
        There's no way out of it, because it is not My perfect will for you.

If you will cry out to Me with a heart of repentance, I will deliver you out of the snares you are already in this day.
        I will set you free and restore to you all the enemy has robbed you in the area of prosperity and health.
        Yes, I will restore unto you all that the cankerworm has destroyed and the palmer worm and the locust.
        For I have redeemed you from all of the Curse.
        Why do you still act like you are under it?
        Why do you settle for less than what I gave My Son's life for you to have?
        I gave you My all so that you would have the best, and you settle for less than the best.

I want you to take the time to search your heart to see if you are willing to even walk away from what you have settled for.
        Are you willing to let go and trust Me completely?
        Remember it isn't in your own strength that you overcome but by the power of the blood of the Lamb, the word of your testimony, and loving not your life unto death.
        Seek Me, My children, and know that I AM faithful to complete the work I've begun in you, but you must trust Me wholeheartedly.
        I say to you to let go and latch on, says your God.
        -----------------------------------------------------

lucy
        that is what i did with my own life, 5 odd yrs ago, when i learnt of LIFE NOW-resurrection life and how it is possible to walk in this life daily.
        i cannot lean on my own understanding any more, i give up~!
        I am learning how to trust in HIM...i am just doing it and loving it. I cannot allow my carnal mind to think for me ~!

Comment

imagine LIVING in a whole city filled WITH the TRUTH

I LIVE IN THE CITY OF TRUTH.... could be our new address.
          only kings and only priests Unto Elohim live there.
          Jesus is Lord of Lords [ many lords]
          Jesus is King of Kings [ many kings]

Carnal minded thinking would HAVE CEASED to be an offense.
          Can you begin to think differently?
          Can u give away, that old mind-set that worries, and makes us restless and troubled, can u give up evil imaginations that birth out sin?

can you give up the old man negative ATTITUDE OF
          '' it '' always happens to me''.

the people who live in Zion did.
          ask
          if some can do this, why can't I?

Saints to be BEING trained UP and going on to produce this royal house.
          That royal city with inhabitants who are
          trained up in Justice and Mercy and Thanksgiving

"Do you know that the saints will judge the world?''
          ask?
          how can I judge?

And if the world will be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

Do you not know that we shall judge angels?
          How much more, things that pertain to this life?" (1 Corinthians 6:2–3).

Then Paul went on to expound how the Christians in Corinth were supposed to learn to practice God’s government in the Church by correctly "judging" problems among themselves.

BTW dont u think it so strange when in a 'church' situation, 'they' scream out ''you are juding me'' and get offended? That's saying in reality ''shut-up, i dont want to be corrected thanks I'll do it my way.''

His saints are in training, now, to be kings and priests in the soon-coming kingdom of God.

Jesus stated:
          "He who overcomes, and keeps My works until the end, to him I will give power over the nations— ‘He shall rule them with a rod of iron; they shall be dashed to pieces like the potter’s vessels’—as I also have received from My Father"
          (Revelation 2:26–27)
          now thats real goodnews. amen

We have to understand how to judge correctly.
          We begin with our thoughts.....
          move in on them and JUDGE THEM...
          how?
          are they worthy or unworthy,
          we are trained by the Holy Spirit to reject all UNWORTHY thinking... cuz its those ''little foxes that spoil the vine''

each day, we are assailed by troubled thinking.
          each day our mind attacks us with sinfull thinking....

practice REJECTION.
          LEARN HOW TO DESTROY evil in the mind... snap it off...dont dally with it....
          it kills u.

take a look at this pic plx...
          see ''the killer'' in our mind.
          Abba will reveal His instruction to us, in many way,... some ways are thru Art...
          it makes it all clearer to our understanding.

this takes a min to load.
          http://www.epilogue.net/cgi/database...=96991&genre=2

now.. let begin to REJECT THIS murderer,
          reject
          reject
          take no thought that will destroy. amen

see infront of the man's forehead is A KEY HOLE....
          we need to understand this
          how to use the key, TO ENTER INTO THE HOUSE OF KNOWLEDGE.

Comment

understanding how to enter into the house of knowledge

is essential~!
            otherwise we are just the ''ever learning but never arriving groupies''.

the carnal mind shall BLOCK our entry
            therefore
            Our [the mind of the 5 senses]carnal mind has to go from our lives.
            This takes great practice and it sure does not come easy
            so let us consider that it is like a role in a movie, and we have to play the part of the slave who gets a changed mind.

we have to go over and over our lines till we get it right....meaning...OUR carnal mind has to fade away and die.
            can u do it?
            can u do it?
            YES
            Messiah has made a way for us amen.. and what is more HE EXPECTS US to be a METAMOORPHOO.

Comment

He is making His people into a ROBE

The Robe of Light.

The human body was the crown of God’s creation, most marvellous in design, most beautiful in form and features, and most charming in expression.
              God expressed His total satisfaction over His creation of Adam and Eve, declaring it "very good" (Gen 1:31). In their Edenic state man and woman wore only the garment of their innocence.
              A beautiful soft light, the light of God, enshrouded the holy pair.
              This robe of light was a symbol of their spiritual garments of heavenly innocence.
              Had they remained true to God it would ever have continued to enshroud them.
              But when sin entered, they severed their connection with God, and the light that had encircled them departed.
              Naked and ashamed, they tried to compensate for the loss of the heavenly garments by sewing together fig leaves for a covering."

In the Bible, clothes or their absence (nudity) serve to represent the spiritual condition of human beings before God and His glory.
              When Adam and Eve sinned, they suddenly discovered that they "were naked" (Gen 3:7) because they had lost the robe of light.
              Their nakedness resulted not from removing physical garments.
              They had never worn any garment until that time. Rather, they became aware of their nakedness the moment they sinned and sensed their separation from the glorious presence of God which had been their covering.

Redemption is often represented in the Bible as the restoration of the original robe of light emanating from God’s glorious presence.
              Isaiah speaks of the restoration of the robes of light in the Messianic kingdom:
              "The sun shall be no more your light by day, nor for brightness shall the moon give light by night, but the Lord will be your everlasting light, and your God will be your glory" (Is 60:19).

Similarly, John the Revelator compares the church waiting for Christ’s coming to a bride adorned for the wedding:
              "It was granted her to be clothed with fine linen, bright and pure" (Rev 19:8).

The Greek term for "bright" is lampron which literally means

"shining, resplendent"

like a lamp.

The robe of light, lost because of sin, is finally regained.
              The light of God’s glory will clothe not only the redeemed but the city itself: "And the city has no need of sun or moon to shine upon it, for the glory of God is its light, and its lamp is the Lamb" (Rev 21:23).

HE IS INTRODUCING US intolight living.

UMMM.. thinking of ''light living'' it is so much better than night living.

today i tore off the toe nail from my big toe... the blood was all over but there was no pain and i could not believe the pain was NON existant and my family were amazed cuz it all looked so bad....
              last night i was thinking i wonder why there was no pain? and all i can think about is there is no pain cuz RESURRECTION LIFE, IS OVERTAKING my body.
              to me this is a real testimony.
              the More we become yeilded the more HE CAN WORK....
              UNWILLING TO YIELD

By A. W. Tozier

Do not let any part of your bodies become tools of
              wickedness, to be used for sinning; but give yourselves completely to God; every part of you, for you are back from death and you want to be tools in the hands of God, to be used for his good purposes. - - Romans 6:13

I know there are people who hear me preach regularly, who will never consider changing their way of living.
              They will go "underground" before they will do that!

Our situation is not an isolated case. There are millions of men and women with an understanding of the
              revelation of God in Jesus Christ, who are still not willing to receive and commit themselves to Him whom the very angels and stars and rivers receive. They hesitate and they
              delay because they know God is asking the abdication of
              their own selfish little kingdom and interests.

This is the tragedy of mankind, my brethren! We have rejected Him from our lives because we must have our
              own way. But until Jesus Christ is sincerely received, there can be no knowledge of salvation, nor any understanding of the things of God.

The little, selfish, sinful man rejects the Son of God. While he is still enumerating the things he deserves; the Son of God stands outside.

My brethren. I repeat: this is the great tragedy of
              mankind!
              Last edited by LucySmith; 06-25-2006, 01:38 AM.

Comment

''open up Thy everlasting gates and doors.''

is to abide in the Spirit and only in that place is there now NO condemnation.
                meaning
                our spiritual man is growing up to be strong and wise unto Salvation.

We are learning to ABIDE under the shadow of the Almighty and in HIM do we trust.

are u learning to TRUST IN ABBA over all things?
                are u learning to give up those reins of human self dependance?

letting go?

if we learn to do this correctly we are HIDDEN IN CHRIST....
                HIDDEN IN CHRIST = HIDDEN IN THE POWER OF GOD.
                IF
                we are HIDDEN IN THE POWER OF GOD..... nothing can harm us FOR WE ARE HIDDEN.

can u 'see' this?

We are to learn How to make Abba OUR HIDING PLACE.
                WHEN WE DO... HE BECOMES OUR SHIELD AND OUR BUCKLER....

---------------understand this Plx.

our self reliance has to cease to be, because our self reliance CANNOT HIDE US.

Comment

the cool of the day...

Adam and Eve heard the "voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day." (Genesis 3:8]

bible number 3 - completeness
                  bible no 8 -new beginnings and resurrection life.

i was thinking about this verse today.
                  in the COOL of the day...
                  cool to me suggests a soft light breeze.
                  the softness of God's Holy Spirit BROODING and moving.

but because of sin Adam and Eve Hid.

let US seek forgiveness always so WE CAN HEAR to be made complete and have His life placed within our lives.
                  The cool of the day....is a quiet time and a soft time.
                  It is a time for harmony and beauty to be present.
                  If the Holy Spirit is our teacher He shall call us and let us understand what to do and how to open up Scripture in divine knowing.
                  It is in the quiet time together we learn HOW TO BRING FORTH heaven upon our earth.
                  I believe 2006AD is a ''cool of the evening time'' meaning a time when twilight is approaching and the Begining of Abba's Day arriving, as this age slows down to a stop.
                  “Our Father who art in Heaven,
                  Hallowed be Thy name,
                  Thy kingdom come
                  Thy will be done,
                  On earth as it is in heaven.”
                  it is now time to let 'our earth- the dust of adam' go from our lives and ''His heaven -the full life of Messiah'' enter into us so we can partake with HIM, in the 'cool of the evening'.

As we walk with HIM, He teaches us to TRUST IN HIM.
                  this is such an important ingredient we all MUST HAVE..
                  TRUST IS A MUST.

i have to fling away my own trusting and my own self-reliance.
                  i am being taught to rely upon nothing BUT His presence....
                  He is like a lover.
                  He is brooding over His possession.
                  He will not tolerate another's breath upon us.

and

we have to come to a place where we understand HIS PASSION over us.
                  it is not a passion of human ORIGINS but a passion that rules the universe.

AND AS HE IS SO PASSIONATE OVER US, this makes us pasionate over HIM.
                  it is a marriage.
                  a union of passion.
                  therefore u see ....TRUST IS A MUST for us.
                  this passionate union cannot take place without TRUST.

THAT IS WHY, we are tested over and over ...IN TRUSTING. amen

Comment

the building up of His habitation... Zion!

''But if the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, He that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by His Spirit that dwelleth in you. ''
                    or
                    NIV - ''And if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead is living ("oikos") in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to
                    ( lit. "make alive")
                    your mortal bodies through His Spirit, who lives in you.''
                    THE WORD OF ABBA, is even higher than His name is a bible Truth.

So did u read and understand what this verse says?
                    or
                    are we so dull of hearing and so bored of listening to dead hirelings, who are GROOMED BY THEIR DIVISIONAL creed, with a hidden agenda. that is UNLAWFULL according to 1 Corn. 1 v 10? who bore us into submission by their twaddle?

what does this verse tell us...........................................

LITERALLY................MADE ALIVE YOUR MORTAL BODIES.....
                    So ask ...............................do MADE ALIVE IN THE POWER OF GOD BODIES DIE?

is our personal body His temple?
                    is the ''temple'' between the sides of our head.... making our mind HIS TEMPLE....meaning TO THINK AS HE THINKS AND DO AS HE DOES.?
                    consider
                    are we not under INSTRUCTION and is our teacher not WISER THAN ALL other TEACHERS?

Can i ask this Plx... WHO IS YOUR TEACHER?
                    UNLESS it is the Lord Holy Spirit processing you, your'e wasting your time..why not go and play football.~!~!

NOTICE IT WAS ''''the power''''' THAT raised Jesus FROM THE DEAD.
                    CAN WE HAVE SUCH A POWER...
                    YES~! THAT IS WHY MESSIAH CAME. =
                    THE POWER OF GOD, NOW MADE AVAILABLE TO MAN THRU JESUS CHRIST....

consider this plx...
                    mortal body is a NOW BODY... right?
                    today our body is mortal...right?
                    when people die they DONT HAVE MORTAL BODIES right?
                    therefore divine spiritual logic will tell you this truth...

''shall also quicken your mortal bodies by His Spirit that dwelleth in you. ''

is not a future event but a TODAY EVENT.. TAKING PLACE NOW in you on the 1/7/2006

IF we hear from our teacher and HIS INSTRUCTIONS ARE = TO RAISE US UP OUT FROM THE DEAD... ALIVE.. IN OUR PERSONAL MORTAL BODY by the life giving spirit , called the power of God. = THAT IS WHAT IS NOW HAPPENING.

Galatians 2:20 says
                    - "I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me.
                    The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me."
                    The question then is,

"Do you have the power of the risen Christ at work in your mortal body?"
                    if you dont
                    why not?
                    OFCOURSE NEXT, we are to remember that we are to put off mortal... so this is a process work done TODAY IN US, making us immortal.... here and now this process is at work in us.... washing us clean BY THE WORD OF GOD, as We practice His just instructions in our lives. amen

So ask
                    ''am i changing''?

ask
                    '' are those things that once held me captive and in sin bondages, fading away from my life ''?

if u answer YES.... well your'e being raised up out from the dead and ''quickened'' TODAY into the same style of living as Messiah. amen

Comment

Trained in judging

NO flesh of the adamic nature, shall sit on this throne in judging.

the Holy Spirit is now training His saints to be THESE KINGS,
                      Jesus is Lord of Lords [ many lords]
                      Jesus is King of Kings [ many kings]

so there has to be training going on now to produce this royal house.
                      And what will Jesus’ follower, meaining the true saints of Our Creator =be doing?

answer = "Do you not know that the saints will judge the world?
                      And if the world will be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
                      Do you not know that we shall judge angels?
                      How much more, things that pertain to this life?" (1 Corinthians 6:2–3).

Then Paul went on to expound how the Christians in Corinth were supposed to learn to practice God’s government in the Church by correctly "judging" problems among themselves.

BTW dont u think it so strange when in a 'church' situation, 'they' scream out ''you are juding me'' and get offended? That's saying in reality ''shut-up, i dont want to be corrected thanks I'll do it my way.''

His saints are in training, now, to be kings and priests in the soon-coming kingdom of God.

Jesus stated:
                      "He who overcomes, and keeps My works until the end, to him I will give power over the nations— ‘He shall rule them with a rod of iron; they shall be dashed to pieces like the potter’s vessels’—as I also have received from My Father" (Revelation 2:26–27)
                      now thats real goodnews. amen

Solomon’s Divine Wisdom (1 Kings 3:1-15)
                      Solomon was able to judge inTruth He used Godly Wisdom ...this same gift has to be given and trained up into so ''the wise'' shall rule in Wisdom.

Solomon’s wisdom was superior to any other person in the world then or now. (4:29-35)
                      The Queen of Sheba visited Solomon to see if all she heard was true. She said that what she heard was not half of what Solomon possessed. (10:1-29)
                      and for further consideration
                      Solomon’s Conclusion (Ecclesiastes 12)
                      Solomon was granted divine wisdom.
                      He diverted from the way of God and tried the to gain pleasure and joy from the world.
                      He tried it all, but he concluded that where he started was the best way.
                      Saints have to learn from this example about RULERSHIP and JUDGING.

Comment

the 'art of escape' is to decreasee.

we simple ''give up'' our own religion and discover the bible Goodnews.

It is personal [obeying only His voice] and few find it,
                        only
                        because they never followed the bible Jesus but one of their own making or listening to other religious people = a substitute

<*]]]]]]]><

I threw my ''religion'' away 16 yrs ago, i slammed the door shut to a life of hope that is always deferred and i threw myself upon the LORD if i live or if i die, i cared not, because i was ''a looser'' no matter how i lived, how rich i was, how pretty i was how healthy i was., i was still '' a looser'' because this life we all pretend is life is walking dead people and i had the revelation of a remnant of walking powerfilled people living NOW within HEAVEN on this Earth where all HIS LIFE was lived in abundance!

I read my bible and I found there were a people who had lived their life to the fullest extent possible UNDER the Lordship of Christ totally and to the uttermost and i begged the Lord to make me one of these people, to be enveloped in heaven within and to shine heaven without and walk in total confidence and faith and trust even when all hope is gone and
                        it matters not for it is a test of faithfullness and love to PROVE our faith and when we know it is all a test, that settles the matter for us, for we rest IN FULL CONFIDENCE, knowing He shall make away of escape.
                        I put this NEW life to the test and for 16 yrs i have found it works and not one word of God fails nor falls to the ground unless it is somehow accomplished the work it is supposed to do.
                        'Thy kingdom come' lives within my life and my family and nothing would make us look backwards into that hellhole they call ''religion'' of a promise that never comes and a confidence that never arrives, always on the back foot and always lacking everything the Word tells us it supplies.
                        This is my testimony and i will never stop saying , ''give up your life completely, to live HIS TOTALLY''.

Comment

The more ground He takes in you, the more the Kingdom will manifest around you

the Holy Spirit teaches His pupil that = True living Salvation does not consist so much of obeying certain laws and getting one's doctrine correct. THAT IS ONLY A PART of the action.

Salvation is a ............living........................ thing,
                          and
                          it means we are being translated from one world into another world.

Salvation is being saved from something and delivered into something else.

Being saved means the chains and bondage to satan are ended and step by step His saint, is brought into new divine real life realities.
                          are your chains being broken?
                          and
                          are you being set free, moment by moment?
                          This is vital for our progressing into His Kingdom where no flesh shall prosper.
                          We are not a STAGNANT people, like some smelly pond of dirty water.
                          NO WE ARE LIVING and FLOWING and GROWING, like u would not believe.. amen

we are to be weaned off our former life....
                          and
                          trained up INTO EATING THE WORD OF THE LORD.

Abba has choosen this method to train up His new creature.
                          By no longer drinking the milk of the babes, but digesting the LIVING MEAT, the Word obeyed... amen.

''But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil'' (Heb. 5:10-14).

no one gets close, unless THEY ARE WEANED off the milk of the Word of God.

''the weaning of Isaac'' in the OT [in type] is a good ref. point. amen

are you being weaned out from your former life... consider this....
                          are you being weaned from all former religious beliefs...consider this.....
                          are you being weaned away from yourself.....consider this.................
                          are you changing?
                          do you feel your old man is leaving?

Our Revelation of understanding is for the purpose of...... walking..... in it.
                          why?
                          so that the gates of hell shall NOT prevail against us, amen

God gives His people revelation = SO, then they walk in it, [not for the library in our head,] but to change the condition of our soul/ heart, so that, the laws of sin and death do not conqueror us.
                          WE must GROW AND MATURE
                          because
                          We are to have a FULL SPIRIT, or... the anointing that knocks-out the lie, and the dominion of evil in our lives.
                          We cannot continue day in and day out as some grotty little creature but develop into SENTINALS OF TRUTH under the direction of the Holy Spirit.....

again i ask this
                          ''ARE YOU CHANGING''.

CONSIDER PLEASE WHAT I AM ASKING YOU
                          cuz
                          it is NO earthy good to have a head filled up with scripture and then COLLAPSE at the first sign of trouble....

i.e.
                          think of the 40,000 religious Israelite men WHO FAILED to overcome Goliath, ONLY DAVID was well able...
                          HE was out there in the back side of the dessert LEARNING HOW TO FIGHT THE LION AND THE BEAR, so that...
                          when HE SAW OLD GOLIATH...
                          it was GOLIATH = WHO NEVER STOOD A chance.

NOW... AGAIN I ASK
                          are u CHANGING, so that your personal ''Goliaths'' NEVER STAND A CHANCE.

Comment

It was Goliath, who never stood a chance.

i was so tired tonight, after a long day and a day of battling...well what's new.
                            but tonight as i was alone and mediating, i thought....

''when we battle, the war is in our mind, we are facing 3 beings''...

Christ
                            the devil
                            me

now,
                            we dont see this spiritual battle, ofcourse, but it is real... so
                            i understood something i never have before and so i share with all who are interested.

1] CHRIST = is there, training teaching, comforting on the side lines.
                            2] the devil = is there intimidating me, with his mind games of evil intent.
                            3] me = i have to choose who i shall turn to... whom shall i listen to....
                            i have to remember this one thing..if it is NOT of faith it is sin.
                            also knowing
                            the beast of mind intimidation HAS ALREADY BEEN defeated...
                            then there is
                            CHRIST, who is quitely waiting in the wings so to speak, while I choose WHOM TO BELIEF... and whom shall I have as my 'god'.
                            Should i choose CHRIST, the other being DEPARTS like lightening....

In my mind i saw the 2 beings...THE MAN CHRIST JESUS
                            In my mind i saw the 2 beings ...THE dark being who is intent upon my destruction.

i saw me.......................and i remembered ''CHOOSE YE THIS DAY, WHAT GOD SHALL YE SERVE.'' that age old principle of choice.

i saw this so clearly....The MAN CHRIST THE KING offering His care.- Ps 23
                            i saw this so clearly....The evil intentions, offering me their destruction.- the law of sin and death

I choose Christ as My Husband and my comfort tonight, and i no longer battled.
                            the intimidating 'god' went off in a puff of spiritual smoke.
                            And I know MORE OF CHRIST was formed in me.

David went thru this type of lesson too...
                            The mind of evil did not overtake him and his passion to see JUSTICE done.
                            notice
                            he took one stone [ yet he had 4 more that remained un- used as a back up,] and threw that stone right at the head of his enemy and KILLED him and cut off his head... or CUT OFF HIS POWER.

and that is exactly what we have to learn
                            HOW TO CUT OFF THE POWER of all our enemies, THAT TRY TO INTIMIDATE US.

Comment

where is this place called 'heaven' again?

Ofcourse, many religious people view heaven as a panacea, to all their woes here. on earth. They Long for 'heaven' to escape into.

They strive to make it to heaven cuz they have been taught by the 'religous church' [who never knew nothing in the first place,] that to get to heaven is their ultimate future.

THIS IS NOT, what heaven is all about at all.

A remnant saint learns all about heaven and that heaven is found within their inner persona, not out there some place in the big blue sky.

Some people think heaven is someplace where they can 'feel good''
                              but,
                              we all can feel good here on earth,
                              why not ask any medical doctor and he will give you pills that space you out in '' the pill fairy land ' .

Millions go that route daily so they don't really need heaven.

If by some werid chance you were carried off to 'heaven' today, would u suddenly be a ''better you''?...
                              would this weird experience make you ''better''?
                              NO~!~!
                              after all
                              did it CHANGE satan as he walked around and God let him tempt Job that time?

NO!

satan was never changed he remained exactly what he is = the father of lies and a murderer from the beginning according to Jesus Christ words.
                              The work of HEAVEN is to be done here.... called... going on into perfection
                              people are so deceived.

Give yourself UP to God and HE will make you His heaven.
                              HEAVEN IS WHERE GOD DWELLS.
                              Heaven is not a place but a realm.

a saint knows this and can testify to their change over and knows that God's very presence walks with them just as it all happened for Enoch and HE WAS --- A WAS NOT.
                              ''The kingdom of God comes not with observation:
                              neither shall they say,
                              Look here! or, look there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
                              Luke 17:20-21.''

If u wish to find heaven, look inwards... and change that adamic nature into a dwelling place for your Creator, rather than a habitation for devils.

Comment

Working...
                              X