Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Years of Study...Years of Revelation.....or?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Years of Study...Years of Revelation.....or?

I was thinking this over today...

1] do we evolve into the sons of God [Roms 8] by Study
    2] do we evolve into the sons of God [Roms 8] by Revelation

or both?

If we study as per church doctrines, do we stay within their parameters?
    or
    can we change over into divine revelations that really SHOW up as THE TRUTH

remember in Math 16 it was ABBA Father who GAVE Peter THAT REVELATION [the rock I shall build My church upon so that the gates of Hell shall not prevail against her] so that the whole wonderous Gospel opened up to Peter ?
    can we ask
    is this church, [the one that these gates of hell shall not overcome] is she Messiah's soul?
    that has been FULLY REDEEMED~!
    or
    the EVE, The mother of all living or that Wife all men long for....
    So much so their hearts find their own completion in such a wife of their youth~!
    or
    a the prize more precious than rubies, more beautifull than anything.....

IF we study under the church, we have blinkers so that truth is hidden.
    We become ever learning BUT NEVER ARRIVING....
    ''never arriving'' means, never MATURING INTO THE FULL POTENTIAL of the Gospel messages.............that is a disaster.

REVELATION that aligns itself with the bible... MOVES US UP into maturity so we can show forth His Kingdom as We mature into Him

study or revelation or both
    It has to be both...
    the study is NO good without REVELATION.. for it is the revelation that brings us INTO LIFE FOREVER.

study to be approved... ok....

what shall we study?
    ummm....
    how to have faith
    how to trust
    how to overcome all things
    how to die to our own will....
    that's a start

but what of all these doctrines... ummm....
    where the tar hits the road, and we are in the middle of our battle who gives HOOT about doctrines... I sure dont...
    We have to leave that state of EVER LEARNING... and GROW UP..... and MATURE and the only way of doing this correctly IS LEARN HOW..... wait for it~!~!~!
    NOT TO BE A slave to evil and our old ways of thinking.
    I am telling the TRUTH....
    GIVE UP all that STUDY THAT FAILS TO MAKE YOU ''PERFECTED IN CHRIST'' and knowing how to do it perfectly....by using His wisdom over all situations.

perfection
    going on into perfection.... to be perfect.....

STUDY THIS.....perfection belongs to THE KINGDOM of the LIVING... not of the ever learning dead.

I have had to learn so many lessons over this regarding my personal life....how to be perfected into the hope of Glory..... I cannot have any slavishness of my old life upon me any more. i have to stop thinking like the old lucy and join the ranks of the LIVING TEMPLE PEOPLE and I know there are people out there, in this world who are learning how to mature. amen.

drop everything
    learn quickly how
    to WALK WITH GOD... like Enoch did.. HE KNEW~! how to win~!

here is a quote i found from.... BillyBoy?.
    Being "subjected" to something is to unwillingly find one's self in the state of losing all power, whereas, "frustration" is the hopeless feeling of not being able to do anything about it!
    That is the entire purpose of this realm... NOT to show us how powerful we are, but on the contrary; to show us how POWERLESS we are!
    but also i noticed.... when we become ''perfected'' are we so powerless
    ... or....
    have we died to all our slavery, so that true faithfullness becomes our reward and that INCORRUPTABLE crown gained?

Can i be so bold to suggest..
    WE STUDY............how???................ TO DIE, why???- TO GAIN HIS APPROVAL
    and
    by OUR DYING
    we NOTE WELL OUR own POWERLESSNESS....
    SO then,
    we are to ARISE as His new creature as a RULER AND REIGNER, TO LIVE FOREVER UNDER THE POWERFULL LORSHIP OF MESSIAH....

the trick, TO UNDERSTAND is................how to move into PERFECTION.

CONSIDER the words of Paul.
    Col. 1 v 28....says...''warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus"
    = that is what revelation and study produce.... not these church ever learners dead people.....BUT PEOPLE.....WARNED AND TAUGHT ALL WISDOM, SO THAT EVERYONE IS PERFECT IN CHRIST~!

thats WHAT STUDY IS ALL ABOUT
    thats WHAT REVELATION IS ALL ABOUT.

Comment

Working...
    X