Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is in a Name?

...Jon asks;

Who is the one that is coming that is being spoken of here?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

...The one who knows what is wrong and how to correct it. {Jesus} didn't correct anything with the priests. That means that we still await this purification of the priesthood to be accomplished. Did you know that the JEWish people worship YHWH through his own Name, and not like other people do? The central theme of the tanakh is the Name of "YHWH". The blessing of the JEWish people is found in the linking of this Name to the Names of the sons of Israel through a tribe that YHWH will choose as his own Name {Deut. 12: 5 --> Ps. 78: 67 - 69}.

27 And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Nu. 6: 27

...Now from Malachi;

1 And now, O ye priests, this commandment is for you.

2 If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith YHWH of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.

3 Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it. Mal. 2: 1 - 3

YaHu{W}daH --> The tribe chosen for his Name
    Y...H...W...H --> Yah's Name, and the linking of Names

...Who is the firstborn of Tamar's twins in Gen. chap. 38 and what does this imply of the reason that Yah's Name is YHWH? What happens to the firstborn of Israel? {Ishmael, Esau, Reuben, Manasseh, etc} Read Gen. 38: 27 - 30, Zerach means, "arising or awakening". A seed of Zerach inherits the children of Perez as his own children. He inherits all that goes with the Name of "Judah" {YaHu{W}daH/Yahudah}. His Name is YHWH/GD, he is the everlasting father of Judah's seed, and Judah is the throne of David, making all of the male seed of Judah his sons to put upon the throne of David {his own throne since he is Judah's natural heir}.

11 Judah hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of YHWH which he loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god. Mal. 2: 11

2 And Judah saw there a daughter of a certain Canaanite, whose name was Shuah; and he took her, and went in unto her. Gen. 38: 2

3 And I will make thee swear by YHWH, the God of heaven, and the God of the earth, that thou shalt not take a wife unto my son of the daughters of the Canaanites, among whom I dwell: Gen. 24: 3

-------

1 And Isaac called Jacob, and blessed him, and charged him, and said unto him, Thou shalt not take a wife of the daughters of Canaan. Gen. 28: 1

20 If we have forgotten the name of our God, or stretched out our hands to a strange god;

21 Shall not God search this out? for he knoweth the secrets of the heart. Ps. 44: 20, 21 KJV

...Jon, if you can put these verses of text together, it will answer your question of how one makes the offerings of the priesthood exceptable to YHWH. One cannot forsake Hashem, "the Name", for it is the blessing of Israel.

..Once more from Malachi;

6 A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith YHWH of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name? Mal. 1: 6

...The fathers Name?

...It is all about Hashem {the Name}.

....Michael

Comment

A New Name

Michael,

If you cannot answer my question. And you say that the purification of the priesthood still awaits to be accomplished. Then by your own admission, how do you further on in your post, say how one makes the offering of the priesthood acceptable to YHWH.

Let me turn the stone, into bread for you. The blessing of Isaac given to Jacob, was the name Israel. A new name was given to Jacob. Isaac was named by God before he was conceived in the womb. The promise of God to Abraham. Therefore the blessing of Isaac, was that of being named by God and recieved by faith in God. That is the blessing that Jacob recieved.

Doesn't a true Father give names to His children? Yes, and He writes our names in the Lamb's book of Life. The only thing greater than knowing Jesus Christ, my Lord and my Saviour. Is that of Him knowing me.

Jon

Comment

Unless, you Talk to me about LIFE NOW

MEANING,
        The exact same life Messiah walked in an experienced, I cannot hear you... To me it is just words on a page and a belief that is dead.... grave dead like all religions,.....
        the reality of our words.....
        the reality of our belief.....
        is total RUBBISH if the LIFE OF THAT BELIEF FAILS US.

dust IS THE DEVIL'S FOOD...
        MAN IS MADE FROM THE DUST
        THE DEVIL EATS MAN.....

now thats is REALITY....

NO amount of posturelating can change this~!

the funeral service says DUST TO DUST...
        [to devil TO DEVIL]
        THEY DIED OF SIN......SIN KILLED THEM.

TO ESCAPE is the pray to be worthy
        to be worthy is to understand HOW to escape
        to understand how is to LIVE AND BELIEVE AS MESSIAH...

it is possible

now
        all that stupid RHETORIC OF huffing and puffing posting IS just religious human INSANITY and GOES NO PLACE AS IT STILL FILLS THE GRAVE YARDS.

THE full life of Messiah HAS TO BE PUMPED THRU OUR VEINS....
        THE full life of Messiah is possible...

now why not LEARN how to live this life.....
        it has FAR BETTER then ANYTHING u shall ever do...

and then

learn how,
        learn how,
        learn how,

TO cheat the grave-yard of another victim.

UNLESS U TALK TO ME OF THESE THINGS... i find it is dull and boring and dead.-it is like watching paint dry,

another point...
        Plx find out what DISPENSATION you live under.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Hello Ab, Plx have a wonderfull day...
        from your quote.....

Lucy Smith has been helping me to change.
        She knows and lives more about removing the defilement of death than anyone else that I have met, and, yes, we are kinda like on a spiritual G-dly LSD.
        This drug is called LIFE NOW, and just even thinking about LIFE NOW gives me a rush that is beyond compare.
        spiritual LSD...
        yes now that's for sure.
        and we can change cuz IF I CAN BE CHANGED... anyone can.

Last night i was thinking about '' a lamp at your feet and a light unto my path''
        verse found in Ps 119 v 105.

a path is a route, and a road... that needs LIGHT to walk on and not fall into the ditch.
        notice
        that the LIGHT IS ABOUT THE ''FEET'' [no other part of the body is mentioned] the ''feet'' walk and the light shines at their feet.....

if we think here a little...
        the 'FEET' ARE A GROUP OF PEOPLE....the last generation birthed out
        this group of feet are walking in THE LIGHT OF THE WORD.
        NOW Plx

notice this

if it is a path, the feet walk on this path but the light does not shine at their back so DONT LET US LOOK BACKWARDS....
        see this.? we are warning DONT LOOK BACK, remember Lot's wife.

.. BACKWARDS....was walked in YESTERDAY'S LIGHT....
        yesterdays revelation....
        and yesterdays light has been used up by us EATEN like the manna that fell from heaven,...

we need NEW LIGHT EACH DAY to live IN THE LIGHT AS WE ADVANCE DOWN THAT PATH OF HIS WORD.
        From each new RAY OF LIGHT FROM HIS WORD, we advance,
        so
        we advance, by the new revelation of life and we as we obey that we get stronger and stronger than when we began this path-journey. We move from Glory to Glory... we walk ever greater.

What we did yesterday was done ONLY in the light we walked in....
        but today....
        we grow more to be like Messiah, for todays light IS GREATER THAN YESTERDAYS...

dont look back
        dont look back
        dont look back

stop from looking back, cuz that was yesterday's light... and yesterday's light is lesser than todays light...
        REJOICE, that we walk IN THE LIGHT AND THE LIFE.
        REJOICE, that we have been chosen, before the worlds beginning to WALK IN THE DESTINY OF '' THE FEET''

IF WE REJOICE....we have stopped looking backwards at the marring and the bruising of our soul and the frailities of our past decissions, and we have been forgiven already as we repented~!~!~ - that was YESTERDAY'S LIGHT so WE PRESS FOREWARDS, with a SMILING FACE... into that place where the HIGH CALLING BECOMES FULL ON REALITY.

this is how we grow up and advance into LIFE NOW.
        TO ADVANCE IS NOT TO KEEP LOOKING BACK.

Spying.. become one big SMILIE...ok? dry those tears and shed those fears...all is well.

Comment

none

Lucy,

I guess that I will lay down my life now.

Sorry Michael, got to go.

Jon

Comment

i guess the guest is...

to find out just one question

and

to prove us on this one question.

what is the question~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

how deep is your love~!~!~!

have u ever listened to love songs proclaiming undying love forever?
            human love is unable to fullfill such great expectations.....
            but
            there is a ''mass consciousness'' that all people desire unending love and need this factor in their lives.

it is like PRE-PROGRAMMED into all minds.

it must stem from 'our past' history which we have forgotten alas.

so now earth has become a PROVING GROUND FOR UNENDING LOVE.

IF we pass the test and finish the quest....WE SHALL HAVE UNENDING LOVE FOREVER.... AND ALL OUR HEART'S DESIRES.

BUT

the trick is.... to understand HOW TO LOVE.

JESUS, the man KNEW....now the 2nd question is
            CAN messiah teach you....TO KNOW HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE?

Comment

Putting the Name of "YHWH" upon Israel?

...Jon writes;

If you cannot answer my question. And you say that the purification of the priesthood still awaits to be accomplished. Then by your own admission, how do you further on in your post, say how one makes the offering of the priesthood acceptable to YHWH.

...My answer was Malachi's answer. Take the time to understand this post. It is worth it.

1 And now, O ye priests, this commandment is for you.

2 If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith YHWH of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.

3 Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.

...And the blessing of Israel is found in linking YHWH's Name to the tribes of Israel.

22 And YHWH spake unto Moses, saying,

23 Speak unto Aaron and unto his sons, saying, On this wise ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them,

24 YHWH bless thee, and keep thee:

25 YHWH make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

26 YHWH lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

27 And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.

--> In the 1985 text of the JPS {JEWish publication society} it says;

Thus they shall link My Name with the people of Israel and I will bless them.

...Malichi says that if Glory is not given to the Name of YHWH {with it being linked to the blessing}, then the blessings of Israel will be cursed. This then is the answer to your question concerning making the offerings of Israel exceptable to YHWH. Lift up the Name of YHWH and honor it! If the Name of "YHWH" is not honored in the blessing, there will be no blessing. YHWH is Hashem, the Name that the faith of the JEWish people is built upon. Yah is not worshipped as a thing but through his own Name which means "Praise Yah".

I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee. Ps. 22: 22

-------

According to thy name, O God, so is thy praise unto the ends of the earth: thy right hand is full of righteousness. Ps. 48: 10

-------

And she conceived again, and bare a son: and she said, Now will I praise YHWH: therefore she called his name Judah; and left bearing.

...YHWH says that he will put his Name in a tribe of Israel.

But unto the place which YHWH your God shall choose out of all your tribes to put his name there, even unto his habitation shall ye seek, and thither thou shalt come:

-------

67 Moreover he refused the tabernacle of Joseph, and chose not the tribe of Ephraim:

68 But chose the tribe of Judah, the mount Zion which he loved.

69 And he built his sanctuary like high palaces, like the earth which he hath established for ever. Ps. 78: 67 - 69

...YHWH chose the tribe of YaH{W}udaH to bear his Name. So this should be easy for you to understand.

YaHu{W}daH
              Y...H...W...H

In Hebrew one needs only to remove the fourth letter from the name of Judah to arive at the sacred Name, letter for letter, same exact order. If one takes the Name of YHWH out of the Levitical service, How is YHWH then to be honored? How can any sacrifice be exceptable to YHWH if his Name is not honored? Your question was answered for you by Malachi but you didn't understand his answer.

Then they that feared YHWH spake often one to another: and YHWH hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared YHWH, and that thought upon his name. Mal. 3: 16

...{Jesus} didn't make the offerings of the Levitical priesthood exceptable to YHWH.

...Now suppose that it was possible for a priesthood to actually forget the Name of its GD, what would this imply?

...Read it below,

20 If we have forgotten the name of our God, or stretched out our hands to a strange god;

21 Shall not God search this out? for he knoweth the secrets of the heart.

*_*_*_*

22 Yea, for thy {Names} sake are we killed all the day long; we are counted as sheep for the slaughter.

23 Awake, why sleepest thou, O Lord? arise, cast us not off for ever.

24 Wherefore hidest thou thy face, and forgettest our affliction and our oppression?

25 For our soul is bowed down to the dust: our belly cleaveth unto the earth.

26 Arise for our help, and redeem us for thy mercies' sake. Ps. 44: 22 - 26

...Does this sound familiar? Take note, the rock of David bears the Name of YHWH! {Ex. 28: 21} This Name is one of the 12 Names that is upon the gold engraved plate that contains all of the names that go with the 12 stones worn over the high priests heart. It is called "Urim". "Thummim" means "to complete or to make whole" from the Hebrew word "tome" {Strong's 8550 --> 8537}. Completing the Name of YHWH is linking the sacred Name to all of the tribes of Israel, the blessing of Israel spoken of above. Without Urim or Thummim there can be no exceptable functioning of the Levitical priesthood.

63 And the Tirshatha said unto them, that they should not eat of the most holy things, till there stood up a priest with Urim and with Thummim. Ezra 2: 63, Neh. 7: 65,

--> Judah left Babylon without any knowledge of these things. As you can see the priests cannot eat of the holy things without them. No holy food means no holy priests.

....Michael

Comment

What the, ???

..LucySmith, you post;

*_*_*_*

Unless, you Talk to me about LIFE NOW

--------------------------------------------------------

MEANING,
                The exact same life Messiah walked in an experienced, I cannot hear you... To me it is just words on a page and a belief that is dead.... grave dead like all religions,.....
                the reality of our words.....
                the reality of our belief.....
                is total RUBBISH if the LIFE OF THAT BELIEF FAILS US.

dust IS THE DEVIL'S FOOD...
                MAN IS MADE FROM THE DUST
                THE DEVIL EATS MAN..... ETC...

...This is not intelligible to me. This sounds like the spiritual reality of one who is on LSD to me. What are you asking of me or are you even addressing me with this post? Are you preaching in your post or creating a prophetic reality that you believe in with your post{s} that you also want me to understand? I want to answer you but I cannot find the begining of the post or hear the sounds of a normal conversation for me to answer to in reading it. We've conversed in the past with some understanding of each other, even if not recently. What is it that you want me to read in your above words? Say it clearly and I will address it with a reply.

....Michael

Comment

..Jon, you wrote;

Let me turn the stone, into bread for you. The blessing of Isaac given to Jacob, was the name Israel. A new name was given to Jacob. Isaac was named by God before he was conceived in the womb. The promise of God to Abraham. Therefore the blessing of Isaac, was that of being named by God and recieved by faith in God. That is the blessing that Jacob recieved.

...I agree that a name is an important gift. To a JEW, it is the soul. But other people are named before they are born such as Josiah in I Ki. 13: 2. Josiah's firstborn son is Johanan and so he is skipped over and Josiah's throne is passed along to Jehoiakim and Zedekiah, his second and third born children. Jehoiakim's own sons are excluded from ever sitting upon the throne of David {Jer. 22: 28 - 30; Jer. 36: 30} . II Kings 25: 7 has all of Zedekiah's sons killed in front of him closing down Zedekiah's own birthline to David's throne. Josiah has a fourth son Shallum, who could fill in here, but he has no geneology even listed. There is no way to know if he survived the Babylonians. If you want to know where the servant of Malachi comes from, it would be a good bet that the lack of Urim and Thummim by the returning priests {Ezra 2: 63; Neh. 7: 65} who are among the freed of the tribe of Judah answers some of this question for you. Outside of YHWH's Name the priesthood cannot work. What good would a temple do that is built for this holy Name, without a Name to serve?

...As to the messianic path, the law {Deut. 25: 5, 6} forces the title of firstborn upon Perez and this reflects upon his children, allowing all of his seed to be supplanted by a heir of Zerach. Zerach {Gen. chap. 38, it means awakening or arising} is not caught in this catch 22 that the law makes of Perez, forcing him to be the firstborn child among Tamar's twins. If Zerach inherits all of Perez's seed through an ancestor of his, his ancestor could be called the father of all of Judah, the owner of Judah's throne, and by implication of the letters in YHWH's Name, his Name would be YHWH or GD. It is a pretty good fit for Isaiah 9: 6 where this is what is said of the heir that reestablishes David's throne which {Jesus} never did. After this throne is reestablished, there will always be a heir to sit upon the throne. The throne must be reestablished in Jerusalem. A king {Named "YHWH" by Jeremiah} must sit and rule from it during Judah and Israel's time of security {Jer. 23: 5, 6}. This is the messianic path established for Judah's throne by the torah's authors. This messianic figure lives in a time of Judah's {re}gathering. Whether this is the same servant that Malachi speaks of as purifying the Levites, I do not know for sure. But it is a possibility since his Name is GD/YHWH. I know that this event hasn't taken place yet. I tell you that the Name of YHWH is the Name that the faith of the JEWish people is built upon {Hashem} and that christianity always has shown little honor to this Name which would be an affront to Malachi's words on honoring the Name of YHWH. Malachi speaks of the blessing of the JEWish people which requires the linking of YHWH's Name to the names of Israel. These are Urim, the 12 Names engraved upon a little gold plate of the children of Israel, worn behind the 12 stones over the heart of the high priest. A single letter {Thummim} links them to YHWH's Name that is no doubt somewhere also upon the engraved gold plate {Ex. 21: 28}.

Cain {the first of the firstborn}, Ishmael, Esau, Reuben, {Perez}, Manasseh, etc, --> Johanan ??? Just fill in the holes.

....Michael

Comment

The Name

Michael,

I was wondering what you think of the blessing of Israel upon Judah, where it says that; The scepter will not depart from Judah, nor the rulers staff from between his feet, until Shiloh or (him to whom it belongs) comes. And the obedience of the nations is his.

I believe that Isaiah was considering this, when Judah was about to be under attack and says not to fear, and then speaks of the sign , that the virgin will be with child and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel (God with us).

Surely it is referring to the King so,who do you think that Shiloh or Immanuel is?

Jon

Comment

The root of Jesse?

...John, you post;

I was wondering what you think of the blessing of Israel upon Judah, where it says that; The scepter will not depart from Judah, nor the rulers staff from between his feet, until Shiloh or (him to whom it belongs) comes. And the obedience of the nations is his.

I believe that Isaiah was considering this, when Judah was about to be under attack and says not to fear, and then speaks of the sign , that the virgin will be with child and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel (God with us).

Surely it is referring to the King so,who do you think that Shiloh or Immanuel is?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

...This is basically two questions. I will use the NIV translation of Gen. 49: 10 as a part of my answer.

The scepter will not depart from Judah, nor the rulers staff from between his feet, until he comes to whom it belongs and the obedience of the nations is his. Gen. 49: 10 NIV

Here we can see that the scepter of Judah is owned by another who is separate from the former rulers of Judah. This opens up the possibility of one who owns the seed of Judah by rite inheriting Judah as his own people. He would be the one who inherits Perez's seed as his own making him the father of Judah through the breach that is set up in the Name of Judah. This second story of twins is cast in the shadow of Jacob inheriting Esau's birthrite since this is what happens to the firstborn children, them being supplanted by a younger sibbling. The root of Jesse is "Judah" and this heir will come from Judah's root. There aren't to many possibilities here for a heir. The nations mentioned here are the nations of Israel. Isaiah also says this;

1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem {geza; stump or tree trunk, Strong's 1503} of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots: Isa. 11: 1

..What grows out of the stump/trunk of Jesse? Isn't this stump "before" Jesse and not after him, from which Jesse himself grows like a branch sticking out of a tree trunk? Judah is the stump spoken of and Judah is Shelah, Perez and Zerach's seed. Zerach {a heir} is poised to inherit all of Perez's seed by his rite to Judah's name from which the letters "YHWH" also are taken. Zerach grows out of Judah, the stump of Jesse. Because this heir inherits Judah as his own inheritance, his Name is YHWH/GD {from the spelling of Yahudah less its fourth letter} as well. He is the {everlasting?} father of Judah's seed. Because the throne of Judah belongs to "Judah", his inheritance, the heir of this name also inherits the throne of Judah. This heir can legally reestablish David's throne appointing any male heir of Judah to this throne. They are all his own sons. Here alone do we have an open path to the throne of Judah that is not tied up in "genetics" as a proof of title. There is no genetic proof that will establish David's heir since David always has more sons that are not entitled to sit upon his throne. Ditto for all other of Judah's kings. Genetic proof is a dead end.

10 And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious. Isa. 11: 10

...The root of Jesse {Judah} will stand for a banner that all of Judah's seed can fly over themselves to which the nations of Israel can gather. This banner will also be flying the same Name as that of of "YHWH" that covers the JEWish people. Hashem covers all Israel which Judah gives birth to {Isa. 48: 1}. The son {Judah} gives birth to the fathers {Israel's} own children just as GD does 26 verses earlier in Isaiah's text {Isa. 46: 3}.

5 We will rejoice in thy salvation, and in the name of our God we will set up our banners: YHWH fulfil all thy petitions. Ps. 20: 5 KJV

YaHu{W}daH
                      Y...H...W...H

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

...Now as to the second part of you query.

14 Therefore the Lord {master} himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel {GD is with us/you}.

15 Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good.

16 For before the child shall know to refuse the evil, and choose the good, the land that thou abhorrest shall be forsaken of both her kings.

--> The child exists before this event and will not have learned the difference between right and wrong before both Pekah and Rezin {vs. 1, 7} are carried off by the Assyrians.

...Aren't the two kings that Ahaz dreds mentioned in verse 1 of this same chapter as having joined against Ahaz and Judah? This child must then live in the time of Ahaz. He is a sign that YHWH is with Ahaz and Judah. The confederacy that Pekah and Rezin, the kings of Israel {the northren tribes} and Damascus, will be swallowed up by the Assyrians {in approx. 712 BCE}. As to the identity of this child, Isaiah tells us that the child is his own upon whose head he swears that his prophecy is true to Ahaz.

18 Behold, I and the children whom YHWH hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from YHWH of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.

...Hosea also uses this method of appointing his prophecy as being true and of YHWH in Hos. chapter 1.

...It is not the naming the child that happens here, but putting a prophetic statement upon the head of ones child and swearing that it is true {as though swearing upon the life of ones own child}. Note that all of these "names" refer to the Assyrians and to Ahaz's timeline. We are told in Isaiah 7: 8 that these events will happen within 65 years. So GD is with Ahaz and Judah and they will be delivered from these two kings.

....Michael

Comment

The Sign

Michael,

I don't think that I can agree with your answer. Read it again, it says; The scepter will not depart from Judah, nor the rulers staff from between his feet, until he comes to whom it belongs and the obedience of the nations is his.

The keys words are, the scepter will (not depart, until). Meaning that there is ONE whom the scepter belongs to. Judah carries it until He comes for it.
                        And he has come. Jesus is the Christ. And the throne is the throne of God.

On the other answer, you say that Immanuel is Isaiah's son. How can this be so, when the child is born of a virgin? And the only thing that I see, as far as when the virgin will give birth to the child. Is that it only says that the land that thou abhorrest will be forsaken of her two kings.

Think about it, why is this virgin birth a sign to Judah. Don't you think that it is the sign that the scepter is going to the One to whom it belongs. The Christ, The Son of God.

Jon

Comment

My Spiritual LSD!

Hi Thummin,

I owe you a debt of gratitude for the many hours of enjoyment that we have spent in opposition to each other's ideas, my dear friend! You stood up for me at Qumran when everyone else wanted me silenced, and they listened to you and allowed me to continue. Eventually, all those posts were destroyed when the forum was eliminated. I hate it that our words are disrespected in such a manner. I also feel in my heart that Lo Ammi Forum was more or less established (I mean no disrespect to YAHWEH ELOHIM by saying this) though your loyal opposition. What is a forum without a good fight?

Even so, I am no longer in the same place. Lo Ammi is Lo Ammi, and you are always welcome here, but I must make you aware that I absolutely agree with Lucy

UNLESS U TALK TO ME OF THESE THINGS... i find it is dull and boring and dead.-it is like watching paint dry,
                          This is a bullet that you cannot dodge, Thummin (I say this for your benefit also Lucy and not just Thummin's). Lucy and I are on a mission to dodge all bullets and live LIFE NOW!

So, you do have a choice! You can continue to be like paint drying in your opposition, or you can let her know that you do understand what she is saying, NAMELY: Everyone here has an opportunity to live and not die in their own sin . Everyone here has an opportunity for LIFE NOW through Messiah Yahushua! Take into account the colors that I have used here, Lucy, my spiritual LSD, LUCY SMITH DEFENDER!

Sincerely, Ab
                          The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Spying, you have topped off my wonderfull day

thank you so very much
                            and
                            i am sending huge spiritual hugs to you ...

Even so, I am no longer in the same place. Lo Ammi is Lo Ammi, and you are always welcome here, but I must make you aware that I absolutely agree with Lucy

from her Quote:

UNLESS U TALK TO ME OF THESE THINGS...
                            i find it is dull and boring and dead.-it is like watching paint dry,

This is a bullet that you cannot dodge, Thummin (I say this for your benefit also Lucy and not just Thummin's). Lucy and I are on a mission to dodge all bullets and live LIFE NOW!

So, you do have a choice!
                            You can continue to be like paint drying in your opposition, or you can let her know that you do understand what she is saying, NAMELY: Everyone here has an opportunity to live and not die in their own sin .

Everyone here has an opportunity for LIFE NOW through Messiah Yahushua! Take into account the colors that I have used here, Lucy, my spiritual LSD, LUCY SMITH DEFENDER!

Sincerely, Ab
                            i have been withering Spying and I could not flow..
                            why?
                            cuz 'death religion' and carnal religious reasoning of men came here to this place.
                            Now people talk about this OT religious religion so hotly but they cannot even keep it.... its only all talk talk talk and chatter chatter ~! and their grave stones [like gall stones] stand as a witness to their plight of death.

I thought ''OH NO~! PLEASE GO away''...
                            i used to live there but now i dont.

SO today i went into the country to BREATH,
                            to walk under the trees and see life without evil...
                            it was so good ....
                            Just to smell the air and think and mediate and commune with the natural things the Lord has created.
                            It was like nature and me were as one and nature loves me as i loved it...

I was looking that the trees and the different leaves and the bark and the grasses and i was thinking of the PASSION and detail Abba has put into such
                            natural living things.
                            HOW HE SPENT TIME, in His creation for us....and then I was thinking how HE IS MAKING US ANEW.. IN THE FINEST DETAIL...moulding us, preparing us, fashioning us to hold His passionate LIFE over all of creation.

I thought to myself tonight as i opened up Lo-ammi forum.... '' i dont know what to write I FEEL withered'' BUT THEN I SAW YOUR POST and that spiritual LSD overcame me and I AM FLOWING....

WHY?

You Ab,
                            made a stand FOR LIVING LIFE...HOW I AM REJOICING...
                            This is your forum and the standard you have choosen is LIFE NOW...= THE SAME LIFE LIVED AS OUR SAVOUR or THE FULLEST SWEETEST LIFE possible.
                            YOU ARE MY HERO Spying.
                            you have taken that Holy stand and made it possible for the HOLY SPIRIT to flow and manifest out to all men, who want a better life than what they now have.

i salute you.. for 'death talk' HAS died today. You have silenced it.

here u are Ab.
                            http://vallejo.ural.net/2000/show.php?005

the valiant...

We are in training to OVERCOME our last enemy.
                            so
                            HIS PEOPLE understand how to be glued to each other and make death take a back seat. AMEN.

Remember Neo Spying,
                            REMEMBER how he learnt to defy those bullets of death so they could no longer hurt him...LIFE NOW... had come to NEO and HE WON because DEATH COULD NO LONGER OVERCOME HIM.

That is what we are learning Ab and so all other chattering has a dull sound to it and it fails to bring forth Life.

Well u may live 20,000 miles away from me but one sentence can fill that gap and bring us to life.
                            time and distance cannot affect HIS SPIRITUAL PEOPLE AS REAL LIFE PUMPS THRU THEIR VEINS.
                            and all other life forms is but a shadow, and a shame.

this unreal life people live in here is fading from our view.
                            His real world has entered into us and in this place we overflow with spiritual life.
                            In this secret place, we have COME HOME to our true esate and inheritance.
                            YES, we are still learning and still under Godly supervision and still learning how to die to our sin correctly....but.... there shall come a time and is soon approaching when HE WILL TRUST US enough to carry HIS POWER in love and mercy and in true justice to all of His creation.....amen
                            http://vallejo.ural.net/1979/show.php?009

Lucy and I are on a mission to dodge all bullets and live LIFE NOW!
                            yes Ab.
                            that is our destiny, we both have agreed to before the foundation of the world... and we are in that place to be CONFORMED INTO THE IMAGE OF HIS SON. amen

Thummin
                            give up that used by out dated death study on your religion... it has NO value.
                            LEARN to understand real LIFE, so that you can walk in such divine VICTORY, you will bypass your own grave.
                            THIS IS THE BEST ADVICE, you will ever receive., and i am only too happy to tell you how it is done . I do not boast that i am perfected nor that have am the sole provider to Truth, I too am under the divine hammer.... but.... I can freely tell u what i am learning and how i can care and share with you amen

Comment

Questions and opinions

...Jon, you post;

The keys words are, the scepter will (not depart, until). Meaning that there is ONE whom the scepter belongs to. Judah carries it until He comes for it.
                              And he has come. Jesus is the Christ. And the throne is the throne of God.

On the other answer, you say that Immanuel is Isaiah's son. How can this be so, when the child is born of a virgin? And the only thing that I see, as far as when the virgin will give birth to the child. Is that it only says that the land that thou abhorrest will be forsaken of her two kings.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

...The second part of your comment first, "almah" refers to a "maiden", {will exist within 65 years}, a virgin until she becomes preganant and gives birth to her child. The text doesn't say that a virgin will give birth while still being a virgin. And it is Isaiah that says that all of these children {plural} are his {Isa. 8: 18}.

14 Therefore the Lord {master} himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel {GD is with us/you}.

--> {GD is with you} Isaiah's answer to king Ahaz concerning Pekah and Rezin}.

15 Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good.

16 For before the child shall know to refuse the evil, and choose the good, the land that thou abhorrest shall be forsaken of both her kings.

--> The child exists before this event, but not after 65 years hence and will not have learned the difference between right and wrong before both Pekah and Rezin {vs. 1, 7} are carried off by the Assyrians.

...Who are the two kings refered to by Isaiah that are to perish?

...On the other comment, the scepter will depart to go into the hands of the one to whom it belongs but Judah will still own it. Judah is the owner until this time when the true owner of this scepter makes his appearence. There will not be a king upon this throne for many years though it is still Judah's scepter to possess. But a heir of "Zerach" can claim this scepter by his rite to Judahs name. These are the symbols of this name, {signet, bracelets and staff, Gen. 38: 18} The law makes Perez like Esau in him being the firstborn child of two twins. This law sits at the door of David's throne as well.

12 And let thy house be like the house of Pharez, whom Tamar bare unto Judah, of the seed which YHWH shall give thee of this young woman. Ruth 4: 12

...The seed of David {Jesse} is just like the seed of Perez here. This birthline cannot escape the fate of Esau except that all of this birthline becomes this heirs children. You must give up letting christians interpret the tanakh for you. They will always misleed you because they are bound to keep {Jesus} upon a throne not his. {Jesus} is a curse to the JEWish people just like christianity has always been as a faith. This is so right up to the holocaust. {Jesus} is a thief that works for Rome who killed him and then made a god out of him. Rome is a beast that drips innocent blood from its recurring evils that exist throughout its entire history.

http://www.simpletoremember.com/vita...ersecution.htm

...This beast cannot get enough of the blood of YHW{d}H. Its bloody footprints never cease throughout its entire history. But now the bow is stretched out and the arrow of YHWH is aimed!

....Michael

Comment

Michael,

I do wish to honor Spying and Lucy's request, so I figure that this will be my final post. Though I have enjoyed sharing this conversation with you.

I feel that I should depart on this note. I truly honor the endowment bestowed upon Judah, and my previous post was in no way an attempt to initiate a physical circumcission. There is a thing called circumcission of the heart, being cut to the core. And we all have need of that.

Jesus did not come to expose the nakedness of His people, Rather He is our covering. He layed down His life. He was the one who was hung naked on a cross , with a crown of thorns on His head. While they cast lots for His clothes. He did not fight for His throne through rebellion. Did David take the life of Saul to establish his throne? No he laid down his life while Saul hunted him. Do you remember what Jesus Christ said while dying on the cross? Father forgive them, for they know not what they do. Does He sound like one who came to destroy. He put your life Michael, before His own.

Let me finish by quoting the blessing of Noah to Japheth ; May God extend the territory of Japheth; may Japheth live in the tents of Shem, and may Canaan be his slave. Don't you think that you would be honoring the blessing of Shem, by also honoring Japheth? They both did what the children of God do. They covered Noah's nakedness, while Ham thought it a joke to expose Noah's nakedness.

Jon

Comment

Working...
                                X