''whom do ye feed?''.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ''whom do ye feed?''.

today i saw a very interesting point....
    ask this question.

what food does satan eat?

let us see from Genesis 3 v 14 it says this..
    "And the Lord God said unto the serpent,
    Because you have done this, you are cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon your belly shall you go, and DUST SHALL YOU EAT all the days of your life"
    so WE DISCOVER that the serpent eats dust.
    next ask this question
    WHO IS DUST?

: "The first man [Adam] is of the earth, earthy [dust]…"
    (I Cor. 15:47).
    Man IS ‘dust.’

''for DUST you are, and unto DUST shall you return" (Gen. 3:19).
    it is man.
    therefore SATAN EATS MEN.
    men are satan's food chain and power source.
    Should we ask this question
    HAVE we BEEN DINNER for satan today~!... and also... would we be happy knowing we fed the enemy of mankind~!~!
    Apostle Peter says
    "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walks about, seeking whom he may devour.(I Pet. 5:8).
    Again we note that satan can do nothing without Elohim's approval [see Job.1]
    so
    if we are 'food' we have to LEARN how not to be this energy power of the adversary.

just turn off the power source.....

Jesus Christ was led INTO the wilderness AFTER receiving the Holy Spirit as a dove....notice... HIS SONS also have a wilderness experience....
    why?
    TO BE TEMPTED of the devil.
    ummm.

"Then was Jesus led up of the spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil" (Matt. 4:1).
    notice another point that IT WAS THE SPIRIT that led Christ into this wilderness.
    "Then was Jesus led up of the spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil" (Matt. 4:1)."Then was Jesus led up of the spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil" (Matt. 4:1).

test test test
    choices choices choices..
    the faces may change but the QUESTION REMAINS THE SAME

WHICH god SHALL ye SERVE THIS DAY.
    that's the question.

If we are not tested we are not proven.
    Even Christ, had to be proven.
    why?
    FAITHFULL AND TRUE... thats what.

Its about our FAITHFULLNESS meaning this word seems to be THE real big issue here.

Comment

set free from ALL types of intimidations

no longer a slave to any dark energy forces.
      We need GODLY COURAGE here....ask for it.
      why? cuz ''dead'' men don't sin.
      IF~!
      we fully die in Christ , we are no longer a power-source for our enemies inc death.
      see this?
      We have to come out from our hell, our intimidations and tortures, the old flesh-dust, of Adam and his problems and enter into a NEW WAY OF LIVING, and in this new way means satan and his corruption and influences are left at the door.....who is JESUS CHRIST MEANING = MATH 11 V 28-3O.= THIS is praying for spiritual freedom and seeing the results from our new freedoms...
      Evil will loose his powers when the Truth and goodness becomes ALIVE '''in'''' us each day.

''The most beautifull thing we can experience is the mysterious.
      It is the source of all true art and science.
      He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead:
      His eyes are closed.''

Albert Einstein

Comment

The Food Chain?

Hi Lucy Smith,

Just some thoughts and observations on the food chain! Food = doing! Messiah said, My food is to do the will of HIM who sent me and to accomplish HIS work.

We are indeed the food for HaSatan as you have just indicated. How? In the Matrix, are we not made to do his will? So dust is indeed given additional water (HaSatan's spirit) through this eating!

Caleb said of the giants, They are bread for us! Giant killing is food for those who stand alone together! Are giants flesh and blood? Are they fat?

Messiah said of HIS flesh, For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed! Can dust eat of this food? I would think not! How huge is this body from whence cometh flesh and blood?

Concerning the priests it is said, He shall eat the bread of his ELOHIM, the most holy and the holy. A priest who has a blemish or who is unclean may eat the bread of his ELOHIM, but only the unblemished and clean can offer the bread of ELOHIM!

Concerning all men it is commanded, eat neither fat nor blood.

Concerning the food of YAHWEH it is said, .....the food of the offering made by fire for a sweet savor: all the fat is YAHWEH'S.

If food equals doing, and it does, what really is the food of YAHWEH! What does fat represent (I ask this for the benefit of all my obese brothers and sisters )? What does blood represent?

I wonder if the windows of Heaven have again opened and if these two things, the food of YAHWEH ELOHIM, are now again raining upon the dust in the Matrix? As an offering by fire to be made by priests or as a meal to be consumed by priests? Which? I guess that depends upon whether we are clean or unclean, unblemished or blemished!

Can dust now eat fat and blood? I guess this would depend upon whether we are dust that is now flesh of HIS flesh and bone of HIS bone which is capable of doing HIS will in the Matrix!

Sincerely, Ab
        The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

thanks for your reply Ab

lots of meat there to edify....

Comment

Are You Hungry?

Hi Lucy Smith,

Thanks, but IMHO my last post was a disorganized mess! I am practicing letting go and floating through the air like perhaps one does in a parachute. The view is wonderful, but it is rather hard describing the sights and scenes of years of study.

Change is in the air or so it seems. Right now I am writing on my son's computer. Both of mine keep breaking down. In the past, I would simply go out and buy what I need and dam the consequences, full speed ahead. Now, I am working to be more responsible so I have let it go as you suggest, and I will leave that in Messiah's hands.

My son's computer does not have a bible study program! Those programs are instant find, wonderful tools! I have gotten so use to them that I can no longer finger through my paper bible and find anything. I know that the verses exist somewhere, but I can no longer find them. There was a day in which I could open my bible and bingo, put any verse that I wanted right before your eyes. Now, I must search and hunt again.

This world, the Matrix, is one big, huge, pile of dead flesh. Few know it, but that is the truth. This pile of flesh is starting to stink, and it's aroma will eventually ascend to the nostrils of YAHWEH ELOHIM! If that happens, watch out! YAHWEH will remove the offensive sight and smell just like HE did in the days of Noah, only this time the cleansing will be through fire.

What to do? How's your appetite?

Sincerely, Ab
            The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

A Number Of Options!

Hi Lucy Smith,

There are two, maybe three options that I see (You may see options that I have not seen) available to us to clean up this rotting stinking mess, the Matrix. There may be only two, the other option may not be open to us, but, perhaps, it is.

Of course, the beasts of the field will clean up some of the mess. They can eat a whole lot, as they have done in the last century through wars and famine and pestilence, but I would rather not associate myself with them, but rather, rise above them, say like a bird or a fly.

Birds learn to overcome the gravity of the Matrix. They overcome flesh by eating the flesh brought to them by their parents. As they eat, they develop feathers. When they are ready to be kicked out of the nest (called LETTING GO), they learn to fly. Learning to fly, they can circle the carcass and gather to eat flesh. This flesh that we must learn to feed on is the dead body of Messiah. There is nothing good that dwells in this flesh; therefore, it must be consumed before the decay and stench ascends to YAHWEH.

Will we succeed as birds of the air in cleaning up the mess? Not totally, but we must learn to eat our share. The way I see it, if we eat from this carcass, we have Eternal Life, we have LIFE NOW!

Overcomers learn to consume the sin that they find within themselves. In doing so, they learn to fly. Birds can help others to overcome their sin. They are Messiah like. They eat sin wherever they find it! They are sin eating machines!

Now, how about our friend, the FLY?

Sincerely, Ab

Comment

Hey Ab

i'm sorry your puter is busted.
                To me your'e a tower of strength not buying a new one.
                IF
                you succumb and rush out and buy a new one i shall be so happy cuz we can flow again.
                SEE
                i hate chattering to myself on Lo-Ammi cuz it makes me feel like a virus~! that no-one wants to hang out with

dust.
                In reality the snakes never eat dust do they.
                BTW
                There are people who 'spiritually' translated the bible over all issues.
                They claim the bible is not factual but spiritually written explaining 2 types of men

1]Our adam the old man
                changed over to
                2] Christ in Us, the Hope of Glory
                and the spiritual path and choices of these 2 men.

here is a site that examines this aspect for those who are interested..

http://twelveloaves.com/
                I CLEARLY cannot understand their position, but, i can see a 'glimmer' of how they have reached their conclusion when we KNOW SNAKES DONT EAT DUST And We are not dust but flesh, however dead people turn to dust...

so what is DUST~!~!~!= dead people.
                spiritually then
                the snake can only eat dead people.

"For He knoweth our frame; He remembereth that WE ARE DUST" (Ps. 103:14).
                The carnal realm made Adam ''food'' for this serpent
                therefore our carnal thinking makes us food too.
                So the project before us is TO MOVE OUT FROM THE LAND OF CARNALITY, because in the land of carnality we are devoured.
                Sometimes lions are even called MAN-EATERS.
                Some people face DUST-STORMS and live in A DUST-BOWL.

We can be as dust or we can be the hope of Glory.
                We are in a battle grounds over hearts and loyality.
                that is OUR TESTING GROUND.

We are like test-pilots.....
                We never understand why we were born and never undestand death and where we go.... We kinda HANG IN the inbetween zone....
                and YES there are limited explanations and much presumptions BUT nothing in the black and white, that is so clear we can understand~! so it is like a jig- saw puzzle of a treasure map and we have to find all the pieces.
                I have a feeling not too many people can fit all those tiny pieces together.
                why? They are stumbled and want to make their own pieces fit this puzzle.

what is also interesting to see is the Abba L.I.M.I.T.E.D. the snake to the carnal realm only- the realm of the 1st Adam or the realm of the dust.

so

we can escape INTO life now...by walking into
                life in the spirit.

Comment

cont

i liked your observation here Ab...
                  ''Will we succeed as birds of the air in cleaning up the mess? Not totally, but we must learn to eat our share.
                  The way I see it, if we eat from this carcass, we have Eternal Life, we have LIFE NOW!
                  Overcomers learn to consume the sin that they find within themselves.
                  In doing so, they learn to fly.
                  Birds can help others to overcome their sin. They are Messiah like.
                  They eat sin wherever they find it! They are sin eating machines!''
                  this is PERFECT Ab....[that's a Holy Spirit rev. for sure amen] AND we are to become SELF-EATING, rather than ''the eaten from''

To fly.....
                  in the picture... see how they are moving out from their beds.... stretching and learning to fly......
                  THATS what we are doing now Spying...
                  LEARNING TO FLY...CALLED..... ASCENDING...coming up into a higher spiritual freguency, our DNA is being reversed or cleaned up.

Did you know that ''the people of the world'' know the DNA is being changed?
                  Where does Father Abba say something like ''the children of the world know more than you'' paraphrased.....
                  well i have read that..... they are IN THE KNOW about this final change.
                  yep.

ok tell me about THE FLY i have forgotten.... sorry

Comment

The Role Of The Fly!

Hi Lucy Smith,

Consider these verses
                    Job 25:6
                    6 How much less man, that is a worm? and the son of man, which is a worm? (KJV)

Ps 22:6
                    6 But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people. (KJV) (This verse speaks of Messiah)

Isa 14:11
                    11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee. (KJV) (This verse speaks of the fate of HaSatan!)

Isa 41:14
                    14 Fear not, thou worm Jacob, and ye men of Israel; I will help thee, saith YAHWEH, and thy redeemer, the Holy One of Israel. (KJV) (This verse speaks of YAHWEH'S Champion, Neo, who is a picture of Messiah and of all the brethren and sisters, and this verse shows how Neo is able to enter and destroy Mr. Smith, i.e. HaSatan)

Isa 66:24
                    24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcasses of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh. (KJV)
                    This Matrix, this World is the dead body of Messiah Yahushua, and we are their worm, the maggots which eat the dead flesh of Messiah.

From whence cometh the maggots? Do they not come from the FLY which buzzes around the carcass?

The worm eats and lives forever, and he that eats becomes a fly, and we all know what flies do! This process is never ending.

Sincerely, Ab

Comment

really good info Ab~!

thanks.
                      Easy English definition for 'worm':
                      worm ~ (B) ~ a long thin animal that lives in the ground.

worm ~ (B) ~ The Bible often speaks about worms when it describes death. This is because worms live in the soil. And the tiny animals in the soil destroy dead bodies.

Comment

amen Ab

i loved your post and yes.... sounds good to me and doesn't a worm contain a male and a female gender combo?
                        [joint sharing one body
                        i have forgotten this word... oops. ]

Comment

not many people love the Truth.

they create THEIR VERSION of the truth, but still end up inside the dark tomb of death... it is inevertable for them as their mind has never been changed over or PASSED-OVER from death INTO life,... that is so sad... all a wasted effort of self-denial that went nowhere.
                          Dust is the ''hiss'' of death.

When the LIGHT COMES most people scatter...proof... just look at this forum...
                          most of the posters have exited.
                          I am almost a lone woice...sigh
                          fellowship is a 'dirty' word and almost impossible.
                          fellowship comes and goes...because most of it is not based on divinity.
                          why?
                          cuz most people never get to actually BELIEVE THE TRUTH~!...they are contented with eating dust, so they return to the dust.

dust begets dust,

people only believe what they think, not what the Bible tells us... it is a case of expert programming by evil ''he is so good at his work''...but... as the devil is this expert tool in our Creators hands.... so are His Holy People becoming His divine experts in all manner of holiness amen.

Comment

Crimson!

Hi Lucy Smith,

I am so thankful to my Heavenly ABBA for your revelations and for your teaching of me. I do not always understand everything you write, but I just love the effort, the intensity, and the commitment that shows forth in your work.

I showed the seamless art to my daughter. She had never seen anything like it, and I could tell by her excitement that she really liked it. I told her that the art represented for me the absolute truth that men can and will change!

This verse:

Job 25:6

6 How much less man, that is a worm (Strong's # 7415)? and the son of man, which is a worm (Strong's # 8438)? (KJV)

Contains two different Hebrew words for worm. I think that the latter is feminine, but I am not sure. Here is the definition:

8438 towla` and (feminine) towle` ah or towla` ath or tola` ath-

1) a worm, scarlet stuff, crimson
                            a) a worm, the female `coccus ilicis'
                            b) scarlet stuff, crimson, scarlet; the dye made from the dried body of the female of the worm "coccus ilicis"
                            2) a worm, a maggot
                            a) a worm, a grub
                            b) the worm. "coccus ilicis"
                            When the female of the scarlet worm species is ready to give
                            birth to her young, she attaches her body to the trunk of a tree, fixing herself so firmly and permanently that she never leaves again. The eggs deposited beneath her body are thus protected until the larvae are hatched and able to enter their own life cycle. When the mother dies, the crimson fluid stains her body and the surrounding wood. From the dead bodies of such female scarlet worms, the commercial scarlet dyes of antiquity were extracted.
                            What a picture this gives of Christ, dying on the tree,
                            shedding His precious blood that He might "bring many sons unto glory" (Heb. 2:10)! He died for us, that we might live through Him!
                            Psa. 22:6 describes such a worm and gives us this picture of
                            Christ. (compare Isa. 1:18) --page
                            73, "Henry Morris, The Biblical Basis for Modern Science",
                            Baker Book House, 1985.

The original colors of this forum were crimson and white. I chose crimson because I felt that this color best represented a Tzaddik and priest!

Here is Strong's # 7415:

7415 rimmah-

a maggot, a worm (as a cause and sign of decay)

If rimmah is masculine, then your thinking about both natures in a worm is right on!

Sincerely, Ab

Comment

Dead Flesh!

Hi Lucy Smith,

Messiah Yahushua is the Red Heifer! His suffering on the Cross is a burning. When the Red Heifer was reduced to ashes through burning, the ashes were then pulverized to create a fine dust.

The burning of the Heifer removes all moisture. There is no water (life) in these ashes.

The ashes of the Red Heifer are representative of all of mankind! All men for all time died with Messiah!

For a mere breath, for a slight moment, we are brought into this world, the Matrix, and given life (water), but then this life is driven from our flesh because of our sin and the suffering we all endure through our sin, and we are forced to eat death, and we die. If we are not buried, the birds of the air and the maggots will eat our dead flesh, flesh which has had the life removed from it! Remember, we cannot eat the flesh with its life (Genesis 9:4)

So the birds of the air and maggots eat dead flesh, but there is nothing for HaSatan to eat but dust! This is the reality of the Cross.

What does it mean in the spiritual to eat or consume dead flesh? For two thousand years men have eaten a small piece of unleavened bread thinking that they are eating the Body of Christ. Roman Catholics eat this bread every day. They all eat, and then they die! What a waste of their precious life! If we or they could learn to eat the true flesh of Messiah, dead though it be, then we would live forever as Messiah does emphatically state.

So, what does it really mean to eat flesh from which the life (the blood) has been removed before this flesh is rendered dust?

Sincerely, Ab

Comment

Working...
                              X