It is VERY EASY, not to sin daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is VERY EASY, not to sin daily

and very easy to be ''perfect as HE IS PERFECT'' as asked in the NT from us by OUR SAVIOUR AND FATHER.

now
    i can hear loud cries of protests saying ''NO WAY Hosea''....
    but i am going to show how simple it is.
    Firstly we are to remember we are 'gods'... we have forgotten.
    SEE PS 82 V 6..
    even
    Messiah referred to this verse and DID NOT DENY this is so...
    we are NOT children of beasts in the field, nor come from aliens, but THE FATHER OF ALL CREATION is our daddy...
    now
    ofcourse i know some can behave as these 'beasts of the field' that's for sure.... but..... that is because they are so ignorant of who they are and how they became '' beast-like'' in the first place and this is all because of vanity and deception.

so

The bible tells us it is for 'kings' to seek out the Truth... so ''a king' has to do this very thing and cannot rely upon others for their divine information all the time... TEACHER AND PUPIL go together.. amen
    so
    when we seek Truth under the hand of our Holy Teacher, HE opens up our mind to an new understanding that is covered over by rubbish thinking and man's presumptions that HIDE TREASURES OF GOLDEN NUGGETS.
    Jesus Holy Messiah, the anointed and the appointed teacher from Abba, drops hints like golden nuggets for His 'kings' to find...
    now
    for a nugget of Gold...

take it and then use it to grow and become RICH in the kingdom of God amen...
    you shall be the wisest person [once you use this nugget of GOLD] in His Kingdom amen

Remember when He said this..''TAKE NO THOUGHT''....
    with these 3 words = Jesus Messiah is now introducing us to
    a NEW WAY OF THINKING,
    THAT WHEN PUT INTO PRACTICE SHALL MAKE PEOPLE LIKE HE IS,
    LIVING AS HE DOES AND
    TRANSFIGURING AS HE DID...

the whole verse is NOT to be read, it is wise but it is WINDOW DRESSING, and kinda HIDDING the real Truth of 3 small words...
    The whole verse is true ofcourse, but it is not really what we need to fully understand... what we need to have the revelation on

TAKE NO THOUGHT..

this is the very substance
    the kernal,
    the focus OF THE TRUTH,
    needed for great holy changes in our lives and once we learn how to do this shall lead us into perfection very simply like a small child would understand..
    cont.

we can ''mate" with satanic sperm.... or

''mate with righteousness of Messiah's sperm as holy thoughts''...how?
    by what thoughts we ALLOW TO GROW and act on and then manifest, in our daily walk...
    His words are SEEDS OF LIFE... WE HAVE TO THINK...AS A WIFE [of Christ] NOT AS A WHORE [raped by satan].

IF
    we decide to act on the injected sperms [ideas] of satan we sin and die and he is one in control and it matters not how many times we say
    ''oh~! I love you Jesus'' forget it...we are just big deceived whore and loving it...

the secret is
    TAKE NO THOUGHT.....[math 6]
    dont take it in no matter what.. DONT BE SEDUCED into taking hold of that thinking.. never never never never....
    let all evil thinking,
    evil programming,
    evil intent
    STOP right there at our forehead and DONT LET IT MOVE PAST our boney heads and into the soft tissues of our minds where it shall take root= like real sperm does in reproduction and then produce a fruit from hell.

WE ARE A BRIDE, who has to be trained up in FAITHFULLNESS not in harlotary... ask
    who loves a 99% faithfull wife?????
    do u?

Jesus has to have people who will not be moved upon by thinking and acting upon their evil thinking patterns.
    cont

Comment

sin not...

Messiah, is not interested if u repeat very verse by rote in the NT.
      Messiah is not interested if you know very doctrine and are a study freak, ever learning....
      HE IS ONLY INTERESTED IN HIS WIFE... not the devil's harlot...
      FAITHFULLNESS, sure and true = Bride par excellence.

When we discover this revelation
      of
      ''take NO THOUGHT''...
      it has to same power as
      ''I LOVE YOU''...
      3 powerfilled words that change lives.

We are to use the gift of the Holy Spirit called self control and put to death every sinfilled devilished controlled form of thinking that seems to just squirt INTO our brains like some smelly ball of gas.
      SAY NO.....resist
      and then
      bow down to Ps 23 and Ps 91... =the caring and faith and trusting Psalms that are THE TRUTH for His people and their lives under His mighty controlling hands.
      These are HIS SHEPHERDING promises.
      When we do this, we come thru the rent veil and into balance where time is NO more, for we have discovered eternity and we do not move back into time and space but LIVE IN
      HIS EVER PRESENT NOW....just as Enoch knew how.
      This has to be practiced ofcourse, but the results are.....
      the laws of sin and death cannot enter into this kingdom realm.
      learn this lesson well and ye shall be a mighty man amen
      learn CONTROLLED THINKING....
      CONTROL AND FOCUSED... WIN
      THEN HIS THOUGHTS... CAN BLOSSOM AND WORK...
      TO BECOME AS JOHN 10 V.10

When u practice this revelation, you wont sin~! no way
      btw
      I KNOW we have been told by church that we are such weeds and continually full of sin so it kinda comes as a nice surprise to see Abba actually telling His saint to be PERFECT AS HE IS PERFECT...ummmmmm...I guess HE KNEW how to give them revelations so that those ''gates of hell would not prevail against them'' hey? uuummmm again.. pity He was not so liberal with His good advice to the counterfeit harlot dragon lady. aka the church
      iF we sin, we have allowed that PREDATOR, to capture our soul and deceive it.
      Resist... take NO thought and actually do it.....
      the results are stupendeous.

btw
      as a witness i noticed this post is 6,777
      bible no 6 - man
      bible no 7 - perfection.. x 3....
      dont u think it rather strange and a God-stance that these posts were all about men coming into perfection AND HOW IT CAN BE DONE..
      so I am always gratefull for His mercy to me.. so
      Thank You FATHER....
      YOU always HONOUR your humble servants amen

Comment

Very interesting thread!

Hi Lucy,
        "Be ye therefore perfect..." has always troubled me as it seems impossible. BUT with God ALL things are possible! I agree sin starts in the mind, so that is where to STOP it!

Where can I find out about the Bible numerics that you use so often?

Thanks,
        Joyful
        MAKE A JOYFUL NOISE UNTO THE LORD

Comment

I choose not to sin each and every moment.
          Moment after moment, I do not sin.
          Yes, I fail at times,
          but I continue on adding moments of not sinning
          to that one failed moment.

I am BEING HIS CONQUEROR in the oppression and temptations
          ALLOWED in my life.
          All trials and oppressions are so that
          we proceed as HIS CONQUERORS.

That is HIS PLAN;
          that we BE HIS CONQUERORS.

LOVE, RICOEL
          The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
          I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
          I CREATED YOU for ME.
          That is why I SAVED YOU.
          For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
          YHSHWH

Comment

Working...
          X