X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spiritual Love Making!

Hi Lucy Smith,

Yes, you are able to see what spiritual LOVE making in all about:
    I AM FULLY CONVINCED... that there is NO greater relationship/union of the male to the female, both in the spiritual and in the natural than doing the will of Our Father.
    When fully understood this union [marriage] would know NO LIMITS of creativity and abilities and utter contentments and full on happiness.
    I can see this in my mind....this UNLIMITED LOVE flows into UNLIMITED GLORY, plus it OPENS UP vistas of great newness of life and adventures... even into new realms.
    Some things even dont have words to express their full loveliness it takes feelings to manifest such words.

also

it takes this joint effort of a male with his helpmeet to achieve this perfect bliss.
    And I am about as excited as excited can be that you can see this, my Lady!

The ELOHIM pursue the spiritual fulfillment of the TORAH, LOVE is the fulfillment of the Torah, with the same drive and desire that we humans pursue physical sexual love. This is always accomplished with an attitude of giving in which self is denied and controlled for the good and pleasure of the LIFE and well being of the unified BEING, the ELOHIM.

When both natures are working together in perfect harmony and unison, the sky is the limit as you have just expressed. This LOVE amongst the ELOHIM really is beyond understanding. The Torah and the Word of ELOHIM exist as a spiritual sex manual for us, but I suspect that there is nothing like the actual experience!

We learn through doing, and it matters not whether we were or whether we are good and accomplished lovers in the physical. The physical either shows us how good or how bad it can be, but the physical does not determine whether we are good or bad lovers in the spiritual.

Also our physical sex does not matter in spiritual love making! If the male attitude of giving dominates the ELOHIM love making relationship, then receiving actually becomes giving in spiritual love making (this is true in the physical also), and thus LIFE is ultimately renewed through receiving. The ELOHIM always entrust the receivers with the renewal and preservation of LIFE NOW. This is the greatest role, and I see Messiah Yahushua mightily at work here!

Whew, this is fun talking about these things. I am working to get to the ELOHIM (Sons) who left their 1st estate.

Sincerely, Ab
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

That was Good Ab.

You know somethin' Just as these Elohims were to enter a newer stage SO ARE WE... we are His NEW CREATURE, that is TO ENTER INTO....this verse saying
      ''eye has not seen such glory'' paraphrased.
      Are we not child elohims [ps 82 v 6] Ab, are we not children BEING PREPARED for GLORY?
      what is GLORY? but
      ''the very full on,
      i must have,
      i want it plz.''
      NATURE AND CHARACTER/natural ability/attitude OF our Father , WHO ART IN HEAVEN hallowed BE HIS NAME.
      In this new kind of work/stage certain proceedures had to take place.
      SO
      can i suggest
      it is like REMODELLING an older style home.
      Certain walls and features remain, but also other features are knocked out and re-newed, WITH NEWER LOOKING FEATURES installed.
      I, myself, me , moi, is now being remodelled....
      i can feel it in my mind and in my body, it is being renovated to HOLD HIS POWER-LIFE and I know it and i am beginning to understand, that IF i let my will GO utterly i am REMODELLED FASTER...
      and
      IN this remodelling experiences I GROW AND FLOW with THE remodeller and then with others who are going thru this very same experience. amen

Ab we flow,
      we flow with living waters that is how it was always meant to be and I appreciate this very much, for u Ab, have NOT duck-taped my mouth and because of this wonder
      the male and the female begin to spiritually produce the kingdom of heaven, or a LIFE NOW, ''Lazarus come forth style of Ministry.''
      why?
      because there are NO blockages to hinder
      why?
      because u have learnt
      because i have learnt

to do what?

TO YIELD UP our spirit/will/emotions to the full domination of our Creator Father. THAT IS HOW AND WHY WE FLOW
      WE ARE WILL-LESS~!
      Just as Messiah was will-less.............................why?
      SO HE CAN NOW BE our will.
      now ofcourse we know
      this may not happen every minute of the day in our personal lives that's for sure... but let us have NO worries...
      WE ARE HIS WORKMANSHIP and HE shall sort that area out and remodel it for us.[Ps 110 v 1-4]
      Now
      add to you and add to me
      another male and another female of the same yielded up type and we start to get into serious GODLY BUSINESS.
      [this is being sent out 2 x 2.]
      till
      we get into the 120 stage and the GLORY FALLS
      and
      we are never the same again.
      that's when YOUR SIGNATURE [the desire of your heart] takes on full effect
      saying.
      The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

as a small example of what i am saying was my Mother's day week. IT was FLOODED with blessings....why?.... because my family and i know what to do and how to pray then LEAVE it alone and ALLOW FATHER to demonstrate HIS POWER OVER US. IT WAS HIS POWER THAT brought in the people
      It was HIS POWER we got on TV 2'xs
      it was HIS POWER that sold the goods and we stood back and REAPED all these heavenly benefits with such a gratefull heart and thanking Him for HIS ABUNDANCE and goodwill to us.

that IS WHY I THANK FATHER for your friendship/fellowship Ab, it is a divine blessing, for your heart is being prepared to hold His power of leadership amen.
      now..
      having said this mouthfull, on this early wednesday morning.....back to the original theory.
      It seems that some Elohims did not wish to allow their wills to be surrendered up, war came forth, and a split happened over this new stage of their growth.
      BUT some did stay faithfull and true.
      the new stage was to allow for further glory and futher powers of RULERSHIPS...
      rulers HAD TO BE CHOOSEN....
      and this rulership was NOT to be given out lightly nor in fear nor favour BUT BY OVERCOMING~!
      ''Life now'' understanding in some people shall allow OVERCOMING
      [Rev. chapts 2/3] to occur.
      Unless u have the vision, ''a religion'' is all that remains.
      what is a religion~!
      religion is to me SELF WORSHIP...
      IT SAYS.. ''how do i feel...what do i need''

BUT IN divine RELATIONSHIPS, the shoe is on the other foot by saying
      WHAT DOES HE NEED must be our first consideration

Jesus KNEW, ''WHAT DOES MY FATHER NEED FOR ME TO DO FOR HIM, was Messiahs own personal attitude''...

see this?
      I have to have the same confidence of Messiah as we all do... no longer some selfish dag, but a SELF-LESS vessel fit for A KING to dwell in amen.

Spying post
      Also our physical sex does not matter in spiritual love making! If the male attitude of giving dominates the ELOHIM love making relationship, then receiving actually becomes giving in spiritual love making (this is true in the physical also), and thus LIFE is ultimately renewed through receiving. The ELOHIM always entrust the receivers with the renewal and preservation of LIFE NOW. This is the greatest role, and I see Messiah Yahushua mightily at work here!

Whew, this is fun talking about these things. I am working to get to the ELOHIM (Sons) who left their 1st estate.
      from 14,000 miles away, from an island in the Pacific Ocean, that sea of peace, Plz hear my very loud AMEN... to your wonderfull post and for our edification. amen

Comment

now i have been cont. in thinking

i am on hols for today + tomorrow and i am resting from my labours well not really for
        my life is a continual galloping experience.
        My daughter and I are into make overs today.. it is girls day off and no men in sight. We left them to work.
        We said ''goodbye men see ya, don't ring us we'll ring you''!
        It just this huge fashion day and shoe buying and hair dying day.
        Sonya is having blonde streaks and i am considering all alternatives.
        [not that there are that many ]
        OH!
        that is soooooo worldy~!~!ummm
        Well ok
        i just have to be controlled in this area, so when fashion, shoes and hair play 2nd fiddle i will know my divine reformation is completed however at this time
        we are seeking further creative $ spending experiences~! just kidding..
        well almost.
        ------------------------

Make-over!
        that is what Our Saviour is doing to us and somehow we have AGREED WITH HIM, [before the foundations of this world] for this new divine experience = for an eternal ''''life'''time.
        Everything about His temple is being FASHIONED just for HIS DELIGHT.
        Everyone inside this temple is HIS DELIGHT, for if they were not, they would not be there.
        LOVE RULES THIS TEMPLE...delight is a fruit of this place.
        WE CAN SAY, without any fears IT IS A TEMPLE OF LOVE.
        LOVE MADE THIS TEMPLE and all the OT and the NT is a written pattern with action to follow on, of -HOW TO BE 'love' in His temple.
        Spying post
        And I am about as excited as excited can be that you can see this, my Lady!
        Lucy says
        Yes Spying,
        it shall surpass this world, I just know this as truth. It shall be to the uttermost~! now! who can explain this, NO one can for it is all ahead and part of that GLORY REALM. THESE NEW HEIGHTS have NO equal.

Spying post
        again u have repeated this truth saying
        When both natures are working together in perfect harmony and unison, the sky is the limit as you have just expressed. This LOVE amongst the ELOHIM really is beyond understanding.
        Lucy says
        yep again., and how blessed are we Spying, even to come into a glimmer of this vast realm yet to be opened.
        Spying this is your aka name,
        but
        this was the actions of 2 heros they were spy Caleb and spy Joshua.
        see this?
        these 2 men KNEW all about this promised land and how to pass thru it, just as u are now learning amen.
        It is as IF Caleb threw his spiritual understanding over to you, like a mantle and said ''RUN WITH IT NOW son''.
        How can i tell you how amazing i find this~! it is awesome~!
        Many are called but few are choosen... perhaps the same call went out to Elohims but they were too contended to stagnate like the religious churches stagnate.

We are to understand that REAL LIFE
        GROWS AND MOVES AND FLOWS AND RIPPLES OUT, AND LIVES ON ITS MOVEMENTS, it is when life becomes stagnant =it becomes as death.

Our flowers go into the aged care homes, but, they are the only thing that seems to be alive, for those people are just at death's bus stop waiting to be picked up.
        ask this
        ''Are any of you in that ANALOGY OF- AN aged care religious church, just ageing away and pew sitting like some stagnant smelly weed that has no life?''
        Sheez how i hate it~!
        Just exit and walk out and get a life Plz

Many many people say to me
        ''Lucy your flowers last so long, not like other florist's flowers that die in such a short time''
        I say in a nice sweet way ''thank you''
        but i think
        Sheez,... its divine life in them, they dont wanna die either.

We are to learn HOW TO TOUCH things and watch them BLOOM even back into LIFE.
        JESUS OUR Messiah knew. HE KNEW HOW TO TOUCH ALL DEAD THINGS AND RESTORE THEM INTO HIS DELIGHT~!
        now it is our turn Ab...
        amen

Comment

again to repeat,the whole world/universe is the Matrix

we have to be OUTSIDE to see this fact.
          People inside the Matrix feed evil and are a slave to evil, making it an evil empire.
          People are birthed into the matrix and instantly exposed to the lifestyle of evil intent.
          why?
          it has to do with VANITY, and being subjected to vanity.
          why?
          2 things
          to learn a lesson from vanity and to prove all vanity does not work
          or
          to be able to overcome vanity and learn from it this lesson - no matter who we are, or what position we hold, we are to do as as we told.

The SAVIOUR that is needed to escape from this mess is
          Jesus Christ
          BUT He is the DOOR only,
          we have to be able to walk thru this DOOR for ourselves... He shows, we go thru.
          To look at and study His life and His submisson to His father MUST GIVE US THE CLUE, that submission is a KEY WORD into a power-life.

When Trinity was surrounded by the enemy, she knew how to remain FOCUSED and she knew HOW TO OBEY.
          She never panicked, she followed the laws and balanced herself BY her FOCUS.
          These are very simple rules.
          focused - is atomic change over,
          atomic change means- 1st mind and then body changes, - the only way into freedom.
          Jesus Christ did this.
          now
          When she did this, she became free and supernaturally superior to her enemy.
          She knew the method of release.
          When Neo, was released from the Matrix, his first lesson was ENEMY COMBAT.
          He learnt it in 10hrs, in bible numerics no 10 is responsibility for the Word of God.
          both of these spiritual analogy people, knew how to fight and achieve results.

Jesus the man FOUGHT, by learning to bow to THE WORD of God to be MESSIAH.
          One man - the 'quickened spirit-man' only knows what to do therefore this whole drama IS OVER THE WORD OF GOD.
          therefore
          this NEW VISTA is for the QUICKENED SPIRITUAL MAN ONLY .
          a new creature, created by OBEDIENCE to the Word of God.

When obedience is learnt vanity ceases to be.
          therefore we have to consider this
          ARE WE FREE
          AND ARE WE OBEDIENT.
          if we say No we still have to learn.......how to bow to the Word of God...everything in the whole system everywhere has to understand this law.
          ---------------------
          I have noticed one rather remarkable thing
          Call mass consciousness - meaning -if everyone does it, its all ok.
          This theme runs thru all of life....men cannot escape this brainwashing.
          People are herded into this system, like a vortex of evil, it runs thru everything from social behaviour to social acceptance and it is basically mindless.
          When we think outside the Word of God, we think insanity.
          The FATHER OF ALL, cannot have this type of insanity ruling.
          WHAT MADE THE 'sons of God' leave their 1st estate = insanity did it.
          Perhaps it began in one 'son' but gained momentium, so that many were swayed to disobey.
          mass hysteria, mass brainwashing are all apart of vain thinking and VAINITY IS REALLY VAIN THINKING. amen

Comment

Young And Alive, Thank You!

Hi Lucy Smith,

Thank you so much for your extraordinary posts and for your edification. I am extremely grateful to our Heavenly AB and to Messiah Yahushua for creating the circumstances in my life whereby I would be moved to respond to your wonderful presence with a willingness to follow your lead (a willingness to receive)! In years past, I would have made good use of the duct tape. Please continue to teach me. I am listening. Indeed, I find myself eagerly awaiting your responses and perceptions.

You have words of LIFE NOW! I am overwhelmed by the enormous responsibility of those who have been given words of LIFE NOW!

I am a parochial kind of guy. I seldom move very far from Lo Ammi because I have an EliYAH like complex. I have looked for and sought to find others who know about and believe in the spiritual fulfillment of the Word of ELOHIM, and I have found but the very few. There are fewer yet who live the spiritual fulfillment. You are blessed to be one of them. As the song says, "You're young and alive!"

Thank you!

Sincerely, Ab

Comment

HIS Idea Only!

Hi Lucy Smith,

Only our Heavenly AB has the Idea of LIFE NOW! This Idea follows a plan according to HIS will. It is a secret plan, and out of all those who have LIFE NOW only the very few learn the secret of LIFE NOW! LIFE NOW is our FATHER'S secret. This is why HE is our ABBA! Whosoever desires to inherit LIFE NOW must learn (receive) from HIM!

There are billions right now who have LIFE NOW. They are very religious, but they do not know the secret of LIFE NOW. So, they get sick and die. They fill the churches. What an absolute waste (Actually, in the grand scheme of things, it is not a waste)!

Everyone who has the spirit of ABBA has LIFE NOW. It is the spirit of ELOHIM which makes life possible. Anyone who has a spirit has life. The secret is learning how to keep the spirit. The secret is learning how to possess life.

All the Sons of ELOHIM have life, but not all of them knew the secret of Abba; otherwise, they would not have been tempted to cohabit with the daughters of men. These Sons were (are) just like all the spirits sitting in the church pews with no understanding. They are all diligently seeking their own will.

These Sons of ELOHIM knew that something was afoot with the creation of the puny creature called Man. They suspected that ABBA was up to something, but they were in the dark. They saw the purpose and position of the daughters of men, and they indeed had their suspicions, and they acted on their suspicions.

We are told what these Sons did (Genesis 6)! How were these Sons able to cohabit with flesh?

A spirit has no flesh and bone! How could these bodiless spirits impregnate the daughters of men?

Indeed, should we not find it rather Matrix like to imagine that a spirit could impregnate a daughter of man with any good result?

Sincerely, Ab

Comment

ummm mysteries.

hello Spyin'
                i receive those kind words and i do thank you
                ''forever young''~! that is the best Ab, we are both passing from death to new life.
                oh! Ab
                you cannot use the duct-tape any more cuz u have lost your church-religion and all those ''life-now'' big frothy bubbles are all bubbling up inside of you like a glass of champagne and you need to reproduce HIS LIFE now.
                You have a new format,

whatsoever you touch shall turn to life....that's how it works. Jesus TOUCHED life flowed.

The Matrix holds age and our mind acceptances of what we can do at a certain age. The Word of God holds another view that age has no power to control.
                Think of Sarah and some other heros who were extra-ordinary people and their age has of NO account.

''life now'' thinking takes away our age, it becomes like a mist as we are regenerated back towards normality rather than abnormality of age and death so let us THANK ABBA THAT you and me + all of His temple stones are passing out from those old laws of sin and death amen.

but to cont...
                It is clearly stated that FEW find eternal life...
                we know this
                ask
                why IS this style of LIFE so illusive?
                CONSIDER
                people cannot believe this goodnews of eternal life,
                why?
                because religion has put another meaning to it, and by doing this, people are no longer RESPONSIBLE TO FIND IT.
                they have LOST their personal responsibility to FIND THEIR ETERNAL LIFE.

notice it has to be found FIRST, before it can be possessed

let me put it this way Plx.
                IF i was a small child at school and i was asked to explain eternal life to my class i would look up this word.

eternal - word meaning
                endless
                everlasting
                boundless, immortal, infinite, perpetual,no interuption and no cessation.

then i would say this
                ''I HAVE ETERNAL LIFE, but i will die''.
                My teacher hauls me over the coals saying '' LUCY YOU HAVE FAILED to explain this word correctly YOU DID NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ETERNAL MEANS''
                i said
                ''Teacher, I looked up this word and I knew what it meant but then i went to church and asked my pastor and he GAVE THIS WORD eternal ANOTHER MEANING so i thought that he would know better than the dictionary so
                i changed its meaning to his version and went outside the dictionary description, but now i see i was wrong''.

THE MATRIX TELLS PEOPLE WHAT 'ETERNAL LIFE' MEANS, so that they understand a lie, and this lie continues to produce that dark energy called death, so that THE LIE AND THE DEATH are always happening and they never question '''why'''.
                the lie KILLS the life.
                that is why THE FEW who do find this life called ETERNAL, have come out from all other people's opinions and mind sets and have escaped deception.

spying post
                We are told what these Sons did (Genesis 6)! How were these Sons able to cohabit with flesh?

A spirit has no flesh and bone! How could these bodiless spirits impregnate the daughters of men?

Indeed, should we not find it rather Matrix like to imagine that a spirit could impregnate a daughter of man with any good result?
                no-one has ever found this out yet Spying....they have theories.

type has to remain with type.
                and only MESSIAH allows us to cross realm change successfull.
                HE IS THE DOOR.
                Spying~! we need clues.
                otherwise we shall have to call on Agatha Christie to discover why ' some of the sons' committed spiritual suicide....
                but in the meantimes.. we have this
                May God bless and keep you always,
                May your wishes all come true,
                May you always do for others
                And let others do for you.
                May you build a ladder to the stars
                And climb on every rung,
                May you stay forever young,
                Forever young, forever young,
                May you stay forever young.

May you grow up to be righteous,
                May you grow up to be true,
                May you always know the truth
                And see the lights surrounding you.
                May you always be courageous,
                Stand upright and be strong,

May your hands always be busy,
                May your feet always be swift,
                May you have a strong foundation
                When the winds of changes shift.
                May your heart always be joyful,
                May your song always be sung,
                http://www.4lyric.com/show.php?lyric=13213
                thats the truth Spying no doubts about this at all. amen
                ------------
                Romans 8:20:

''For the creation was not willingly subjected to vanity,
                but through Him subjecting it, on hope; that also
                the creation will be freed from the slavery of corruption
                to the freedom and the glory of the children of God.
                For we know that all the creation groans together and
                travails together until now.''

not willingly
                subjected too
                hope
                freed from slavery
                glory
                the children of God
                groans
                travails

new life has to come out from this mystery.

sentence could be made to say this
                ''the children of God have hope of obtaining glory, by becoming willing [ps 110.v.1-4] and to be free from all slavery, by travailing with groans.''
                Last edited by LucySmith; 05-18-2006, 09:52 PM.

Comment

cont...

and into these sons of God.
                  SOME comments i found...
                  now one thing was these sons[Gen 6] produced a ''MIXED'' marriage.
                  say NO TO MIXED marriage.
                  somehow BELIEVERS are to Actually BELIEVE and dwell in the same Essence of energy to be successfully unified. They grow up and out from this divine union.
                  let us notice that somewhere in this 'mixture' lurks a destroying power.
                  Laws are laws [even when we are all socially engineered to disregard such]and we thumb our noses here never understanding in our insanity that destruction lurks in all mixtures.
                  also see
                  that these ''sons'' were not Godly.
                  They lost their 1st estate. THEY WERE FALLEN.
                  by the time we get to Gen 6 v 12, we see ''all flesh'' is corrupted.
                  next notice only ONE FAMILY escape

i found this comment
                  Augustine wrote about these 'sons':

"Like the gods they have corporeal immortality, and passions like human beings."

when it says 1st estate it means dwelling place, their own private and unique possession
                  so,
                  they went into APOSTACY~!
                  the same happened to the church they MIXED pagan belief with 1/2 truths.
                  The church went away from their true estate and took advice from a ''different parent'' and so the offspring was extra-ordinaryly apostate.= meaning the church and her offspring DEPARTED from her natural course.

Abba's laws of reproduction is ''everything after his own kind''.

"Nephilim" - means size and strength...look at the size and the strength of the institutional church...everyone is happy there... that is why it is so huge and successfull.
                  YET total destruction is ahead for this rebel.
                  Noah's lines remained free....these illegal 'genes' did not affect his family.
                  [this is an enormous contamination here]
                  but
                  is not this world just as vastly religiously contaminated too....
                  who
                  who
                  who
                  ACTUALLY IS A FULL ON BELIEVER..the FOLLOW ME only ones?
                  very very few.
                  The spiritual knowledge is so corrupted, that the genes cannot live... so they die. MANKIND DIES....RELIGIOUS people die....dead dead dead.

now for some REAL FAIR DINKUM TRUTH HERE~~~~~~
                  AUSSIE STYLE THAT IS..= STRAIGHT DOWN THE LINE AND INTO THE HEART.

All people ''have to make a will''?

Isnt ''will'' a strange word to use
                  NOW MOST PEOPLE shall tell you....

''i made out my will''.
                  SO THEY will SAY with pride of some weird achievement

but

IF THEY ''''DID'''''' THE WILL OF THE FATHER,
                  they would have no need for their own 'will'

Tis a COMEDY OF ERRORS HEY

Comment

ummmm

http://nwo-warning.tripod.com/geneti...ation1.html/I]
                    is this????? for our teaching and our learning
                    puke~!

if that article is even 1/4 th true....what an evil empire is all around us.
                    How far shall Father allow this walk into pure evil?

did u see this quote here saying...

For this reason they are giving us movies that show us things that they have already invented--but these are put forth as fiction in these Hollywood films.
                    now thats scarey...
                    the whole article is gross.
                    do we need to know stuff like this?

Jesus warned THE DAYS OF NOE....were we meant to live in a glass case or were we meant to fully understand the evil of our times and know and heed His warning.
                    also
                    do u realise we have been birthed to live within these days?
                    WE were not birthed in 1764 AD nor in 598 AD or any other era but birthed out FOR TODAY'S WORLD and all this insane vileness, Just like Esther, we were birthed out for such a time as this~!~!~!~!
                    how are we going to deal with such a great deception = only by DRAWING nearer and ever nearer and learning to do as we are told... to Abba and then live in PSALM 23 AND PSALM 91
                    He knew what the conditions would be YET He knew we could overcome IN HIM and still fight the good fight of faith.
                    Others who have gone before us, have had such undertakings and have been divinely successfull.
                    an interesting point here is
                    ''they'' have to use artificial means, so who gives them this ' knowledge' to be so false, not only to society but to themselves?
                    but, we already know the answer dont we.

that story was all so vile i need to go out into my garden and look at the palm trees and flowers on this lovely morning.
                    I need to mediate on the 'word of love' and all it contains amen~!
                    --------------------------------------------------------
                    PS
                    on thinking,
                    that as wickedness is increasing....so.....IS HIS 'LIGHT' PEOPLE.
                    THE 'LIGHT' IS GAINING STRENGTH. amen.
                    Last edited by LucySmith; 05-19-2006, 05:22 PM.

Comment

to cont.......the warning from Messiah,

He mentioned the days of Noe and how to watch for these same days.
                      the days of Noah REVISITED
                      the days of Lot REVISITED.
                      ask
                      are those days here now or is this generation progressing towards such a time.
                      yes
                      no
                      maybe
                      ------------------------------------------------------
                      we are also to remember one thing
                      IF Abba High Almighty Creator wished for devil/demon-spirits/evil.... TO FINISH, He could snap His finger and all this would cease to be now..
                      HE ALLOWS...
                      therefore, THE MYSTERY IS.... WHY?
                      why are we birthed out for this generation?
                      NOAH came into such a time too and so did Lot.
                      again WE ARE WARNED here by MESSIAH.... ''REMEMBER LOT'S WIFE''
                      she looked back.
                      as for Noah = he was considered RIGHTEOUS.= his claim to fame.
                      RIGHTEOUS - right standing with Abba.
                      Mrs Lot did not make it, but, notice one thing Mrs Lot lived within a miracle household, after all she would have known about Sarah and Isaac.....but she looked back, why? PERHAPS she never had the faith to go forewards..
                      that is one thing to have -CONFIDENCE IN THE WORD OF GOD... SAME AS MESSIAH, even if everything is crumbling...we go forewards IN FAITH AND BY FAITH... WHY? CAUSE WE ARE HEARING INSTRUCTIONS AND MOVING INTO THEM.
                      We have to learn TO STEP OUT BOLDLY, for the task THE Father, has choosen for us to do. WE CANNOT BE LACKING in spiritual dimensions.amen
                      Noah was not
                      Lot was not
                      THEY ESCAPED
                      ''PRAY TO BE WORTHY, TO ESCAPE'' we are told.
                      Will Jesus find faith when He returns This is a question??
                      IT IS ALL to do with OBEDIENCE and how we act~! HIS or mine.

WILLS WILLS WILLS WILLS WILLS

to move forewards in Faith - we have to have a vision, for we are told, ''without vision MY people shall perish.'' its to be obedience to that vision allows us to pray and escape.
                      We have to escape into that vision before us....manifesting HIS PRESENCE.
                      the HOPE OF GLORY~!
                      consider this Plx
                      Mrs Lot, FAILED to manifest her destiny... she ALMOST MADE IT.

there is a song back in the 80's called ''we almost made it, didn't we girl''
                      it pulls at my heart strings to listen to it for it is SO SAD.... about a couple who almost made it but failed.
                      now i have gotten older, this song reminds me of ''the eve'' in us all, our soul, that was not able to fully make it, so that her spiritual man was unable to fully manifest.
                      MRS LOT COULD BE likened to our deceived soul, that seems just not to make it.
                      ALMOST
                      ''Almost''' IS A SHOCKING WORD, 'almost' implies LOSS.
                      i am telling you no lie = IT IS ESSENTIAL WE MATURE, grow up... become whole and perfected FOR THE DAYS AHEAD.
                      To mature means we go where we are supposed to go BOLDLY.

Mrs Lot was ''fixed and frozen'' in her 'almost made it' state....she is a WITNESS to the ''almost-made -it'' GROUP.
                      COMMENT
                      Lewis:

''It should be emphasized that Flavius Josephus lived from 37 to approximately 100 AD. As previously stated, Sodom was disintegrated in 1898 BC. How amazing, then, that Josephus should actually have seen the human "pillar of salt" after it had stood for almost 2,000 years! If it had been ordinary salt, it would have disappeared with the first rains.''
                      standing there as a witness... so long~!
                      how amazing.
                      Could Mrs lot be likened to the religious-church, that witness for nigh on 2,000yrs that almost made it, but refused to obey? could it be that ''immortality'' was lost, in favour of a material world. Let us cast our eye upon religious leaderships and institutions to know this is possible.

question
                      do u think the ancients were backward savages,
                      or
                      a highly developed skilled tech-advanced group?

the religious mind set is ''they are not as advanced Tech-Wise as us''...ummm

i have read where soil samples were taken around Sodom and Gor. and they seemed to match Hiroshima.
                      so
                      it was [possibly]NUKED.
                      i also read about the skilled genius called Tesla, who concluded that moses would have been a skilled electrical engineer
                      because THE ARK was a very powerfull condenser. According to this man, the ark had such powerfull vibrations it could smash solid stone. Apparently these types of ''weapons'' were carried around in the film called ''DUNE''.
                      dont we live in a strange world where nothing really makes sense.
                      Last edited by LucySmith; 05-19-2006, 09:37 PM.

Comment

cont. shall i ask this question

is this thinking completely absurd...

1] the 'days of Noah' were blotted out because of genetic engineering.... like today... do a google search to understand...in animals and in food

2] the days of Lot, and Mrs Lot looking back
                        is it absurd, to understand a nuke attack?.
                        the styles of writing descriptions has CHANGED... we know this

everyone knows, THE EARTH is dying and chaos is ruling
                        the time of change is arriving.
                        consider this
                        how would our life and our Tech be explained in 4006 AD - 8006AD
                        UMMMMM....
                        while we can never really know i guess, it is rather interesting to comtemplate.

Comment

Our FATHER, HIS SON!

Hi Lucy Smith,

Now, I rather like this:
                          Fathers indeed have "wills". The executor of the will always ensures that the will is administered fully. Who is the executor of the "will" of the FATHER?

Sons inherit according to the "will".

Who is the FATHER? HE is the Ancient Of Days.

Who are the Sons of the FATHER? THEY are all those individuals who make up the FATHER! THEY each have an imprint on the makeup of the "will" of the FATHER!

Do all Sons know the complete "will" of the FATHER. Not until the "will" is read! (The FATHER has a book, you know!)

Who inherits from the FATHER? Only those who can prove their identity.

Has anyone proved their identity? Of course, HIS name is Messiah Yahushua, the WORD, the only begotten SON!

What then is a SON? A SON is the exact copy! A SON is the express image! A SON is the recreation, the renewal of the FATHER according to HIS "will"! THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON knows and executes the "WILL"! All others are pretenders.

Sincerely, Ab

Comment

Good Shot!

Hi Lucy Smith,

Recently, I read an article in the July issue of America's Civil War concerning who fired the first shot at the Battle of Gettysburg.

Now, there is no issue in my mind about who fired the first shot at our Gettysburg:
                            This bullet runs straight and true. It hits the mark, and the sound of it can be heard around the World, both North and South, from East to West, from West to East. This bullet simply shatters the Pretenders!

Good shot, my Lady!

Sincerely, Ab

Comment

An Echo!

Hi Lucy Smith,

The sound of your shot carrying distinctly in the early morning air will perhaps reach unto the ears of Trinity!

Did the Sons of ELOHIM unite with the daughters of men according to the will of the Father? Absolutely not! Such unions of spirit and flesh create hybrids.

Was Messiah Yahushua such a hybrid?

Sincerely, Ab

Comment

spying

your brilliance has me cornered and check-mated.

Comment

Working...
                                X