• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immortality HERE to remain

Greetings...
    some may like this topic others will poo poo it
    it all depends if you remain simply called or chosen

yes the dead will be raised as Martha [Jesus friend] stated....at the end
    however the chosen shall be the 1st fruits from the dead and shall remain alive here having overcome their last enemy. death.

QUESTION?
    Are we appointed to die and then the judgement;
    Or are we candidates to translate from mortality to immortality?

overcomers that overcome.
    WHICH APPOINTMENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO KEEP?
    ! -Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

2- John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
    do not be yoked to an unbeliever

- Do not let our Spiritual man [ the believer] to be unevenly yoked any longer our 5 senses soul [ the unbeliever]

greetings
    some may like this topic others will poo poo
    it all depends if you remain simply called or chosen​

Now the tutors and governors who saw a pathway to immortality even before the return of Jesus—but were not able to attain it because they died.
    What were the scriptures that they were bringing forth?
    Yes, it is appointed to men once to die and then the judgment, but could it be possible there are some exceptions?

Psalm 79:11 11
    Let the sighing of the prisoner come before thee; according to the greatness of thy power preserve thou those that are appointed to die;

Well, this could possibly have been written specially for some prisoners that were being sentenced to a death penalty
    . But, in actuality, is not all Adamic offspring under a sentence of death until they are redeemed by the blood of Jesus?
    Upon the death of Lazarus, did not Jesus give hints of this to Martha when she was overwhelmed with grief?

John 11: 24-26
    Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.
    25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
    26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

No doubt Martha was mainly interested in the resurrection part of Jesus’ words but were the statements of verse 26 being overlooked,
    or
    were these words given for a later time—for a generation to come?

Psalm 102:18
    This shall be written for the generation to come: and the people which shall be created shall praise the LORD.
    19 For he hath looked down from the height of his sanctuary; from heaven did the LORD behold the earth;
    20 To hear the groaning of the prisoner; to loose those that are appointed to death;
    21 To declare the name of the LORD in Zion, and his praise in Jerusalem;
    22 When the people are gathered together, and the kingdoms, to serve the Lord
    question
    ARE WE THAT GENERATION TO COME WHICH GROANS WITHIN OURSELVES TO HAVE THE REDEMPTION OF OUR BODIES AND TO BE LOOSED FROM OUR APPOINTMENT WITH DEATH
    its called THE GENERATION OF THE RIGHTEOUS

- Do not let our Spiritual man [ the believer] to be unevenly yoked any longer our 5 senses soul [ the unbeliever]

Comment

greetings

Can we remember what has been veiled from our memory?
      Is there a time when now or in the future this vail will be removed?
      What about these scriptures from the Bible?

The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
      Is there anything whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.
      There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.
      Lord, thou hast been our dwelling place in all generations.
      Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God.And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations.
      That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying,
      I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.
      But the Comforter, which is the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

the rent veil is being removed..... and like Job some souls are seeing into their past
      amen
      is there a witness to this truth
      “I have reserved an impartation of My Glory for the Living says the Lord.
      This can only be comprehended by a peculiar people.
      You know if you are peculiar.
      My Spirit witnesses to you that you are peculiar.
      I began working in your life in your youth.
      I was testing you when you didn’t even know it.
      I tested you to know your heart, and to search out the desire of your heart.
      Things happened in your life through which I saw your heart.

My peculiar people have all tasted rejection and isolation.
      I used this to work in you brokenness and a humiliation so that when I appeared to you, you would respond to Me.
      If you could see your natural soul as I see it, you would see that My work is near completion.
      When something is created, the fine features are at the end of the process.
      I am working in you a work of beauty as a vessel to be greatly admired.

The church day is coming to a close.
      My kingdom Day is dawning and I am looking with great expectation to My Sons and daughters.
      Open your eyes of mercy and compassion for the apostate churches, for it is like sheep without shepherds.
      You will be My servants to feed them.
      You will rejoice over them with joy in a little while.
      I will not promote you in My church day for they would stone you.
      Be at rest and love My people.
      I have not deserted them nor should you.

Their failing is that they have not sought Me for things they have not known.
      They have only wanted the ingredients of their knowledge in different recipes.
      You My Sons and daughters are different for you sought that which you didn’t know and that is what I looked for in my Elect.
      Fear nothing as the veil is being lifted
      Let Me come forth in you in My fullness.
      I know your desires and I feel your frustrations. I am the almighty Abba.
      You are My beloved and I will respond to your cry to me.
      Never be ashamed before Me, I understand you.
      Be jealously proud of your calling and be faithful and even though you may not see all the answers, hear this, that I will make you perfect at the end of the process as the veil is rent”.

Comment

greetings

when the veil is being rent the person IN christ begins to see their past and Father confirms this as it is awesome revelation and not an ego tripping imagination.
        this is for THE ANCIENTS

PSA 82:6-7
        I have said, Ye are gods [elohims]; and all of you are children of the most High [El Elyon]
        7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes
        does Jesus confirm this?
        yes quoted this in the NT
        we must reflect on the mess we found ourselves in

Yes, man is pretty messed up now, but did he, in a pre-existent form, as one of the "ancients", walk in perfect knowledge and wisdom?
        its there for those people with eyes to see. - the ancients

JOB 38:4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth?
        declare, if thou hast understanding.
        5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
        6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
        7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
        the oldest book tells us part of the story...of who the ancients are
        Yes, from the above scriptures, it does seem that a group of sons and morning stars (daughters) witnessed the creation of the earth - even before there was a garden in which for Adam to dwell.
        Do you think that they were clothed in the perfect Wisdom of God at that time?

​PRO 8: Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice?
        8:22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
        23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.
        24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.
        25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:
        26 While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.

No doubt Wisdom predates those sons and morning stars that watched the creation of the earth.
        For it is this Wisdom that is the feminine, creative part of the Godhead.
        It is this Wisdom that is the womb of the morning.
        Out of this womb were birthed the morning stars that sing and the sons of God that shout.
        And these children are of the order of Melchisedek.

has Father totally confirmed your ORDER to you??? if so you are AN ANCIENT

Comment

greetings
          it all depends if you remain simply called or chosen​ those called into the Order of Melchisedek have the imperishable life of eternity​

Comment

greetings
            some may like this topic others will poo poo​ it

to those souls who are added to the Order of Melchid\sedek..

Jesus showed a pattern which is often overlooked by the majority of churchians...
            What was this?
            Mark 9:2
            And after six days Jesus taketh with him Peter, and James, and John, and leadeth them up into an high mountain apart by themselves: and he was transfigured [Strong’s 3339] before them.
            3 -And his raiment became shining, exceeding white as snow; so as no fuller on earth can white them.
            4-And there appeared unto them Elias with Moses: and they were talking with Jesus.
            5 -And Peter answered and said to Jesus, Master, it is good for us to be here: and let us make three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias.
            6 -For he wist not what to say; for they were sore afraid.
            7- And there was a cloud that overshadowed them: and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.
            8- And suddenly, when they had looked round about, they saw no man any more, save Jesus only with themselves.
            9- And as they came down from the mountain, he charged them that they should tell no man what things they had seen, till the Son of man were risen from the dead.

Jesus also laid out a pattern for those who would not have a physical death—just a death of the self--and would pass from mortality to immortality.
            Well, we know a similar description of the transfiguration is given in Matthew chapter 17
            . But let’s trace down this Strongs reference to see if we can uncover some other nuggets of information related to transfiguration.
            And then see the Greek verb meaning of to transform.
            We immediately think of the caterpillar which encloses itself in a chrysalis (a booth of tree leaves) until it metamorphoses to become a butterfly.
            Even, in the Old Testament, there is a phrase: thou worm Jacob.....................μετεμορφώθη metemorphōthē .. metamorphoó: to transform

Comment

greetings
              Once you HEAR from Yeshua His gospel message of LIFE NOW you take responsibility to live here INSIDE that message by walking by FAITH and NOT BY SIGHT
              [extremely difficult for the adamic carnality]
              yet this walk is our NARROW WALK that doesnt led to destruction according to the NT
              5 times it is mentioned a walk of true faith the same as Jesus had is the only thing that is WELL PLEASING TO OUR FATHER ABBA
              5 is grace, so when a saint begins this narrow way walk GRACE is supplied to overcome the fiercest enemy inc, the last one DEATH.
              death fighters
              did you now DEATH is an ABOMINATION
              humans CREATED IN OUR FATHER IMAGE and likeness were not supposed to die.
              Yeshua teaches His flock to become death fighters AND LIVE UNDER HIS PRIESTHOOD NOW AS MELCHISEZIKIANS in his endless life

Comment

greetings
                “unto salvation”, to the “into salvation”,
                “unto eternal life”, to the “into life” as in Psalm 133:3 - “…even Life for evermore”.

Comment

hello now for Some IMMORTAL news
                  ofcourse its not for unbelievers nor religious icons.

COMING OF AGE
                  The testimonial to a human’s “coming of age”.
                  Jesus received this testimonial when He “came of age” at thirty years:
                  when his body, [through His steadily going by Spirit,] had metamorphosed into an imperishable, immortal, spiritual body, so that “in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily”

He is called Christ,
                  Messiah, the Anointed,
                  That is, one filled “full of the Holy Spirit”.
                  This spiritual body Jesus later displayed on the Mount of Metamorphosis.Math17

Everyone coming into this world has been designed to “to attain to the perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ”.
                  The Father “has also predestined” every human “to be conformed to the image of His Son, that he might be firstborn among many brethren.
                  Man’s putting on of incorruptibility marks the fulfilment of the Father’s design in making him:
                  When the Father sees His image in man’s entire being, as a silver refiner refining silver in fire happily marks the end of the process when he sees his reflection in the piece.
                  When this happens, the Human Mission will have been accomplished.

Comment

Nice thoughts ON THE 3 X S
                    S.S.S.
                    soldier
                    servant
                    slave.
                    Attached Files

Comment

greetings
                      only a very few souls believe Jesus {John11 v 24 25 26] but for His friends...they do,
                      so the transformation begins

Having ascended up on high, He has led captivity captive....”

1N MAKING man the Father “breathes” Himself into a body He forms of dust.
                      The “breath” is man’s spirit, and the body of dust his flesh.
                      My creation then is:
                      My spirit descends into the earth, that is, into my body of dust, with the design being for my spirit to have dominion over the “earth”, over my flesh.
                      But my spirit becomes captive in my flesh, so that I do not reign.

Jesus trains His church to UNcaptivate their flesh. This is called ABIDE IN HIM

As Christ ascended on high in His body glorified, I am to ascend to the Father with my body of dust glorified, or turned into a spiritual body— as Enoch and Elijah did.
                      This is the ultimate triumph, this “taking captivity captive”, or turning my flesh into a spiritual body and presenting myself before the Father in this “wedding garment” of glory.

When the captive becomes the captor—when my spirit changes my body into a spiritual body and rules it—then I will have been glorified.
                      This is the Father’s plan.

“Moreover whom He predestined, these He also called; whom He called, these He also justified; and whom He justified, these He also glorified.”
                      This ultimate ascension to the Father with a glorified body is arrived at through daily ascension: through merging in the Father daily.
                      Daily ascension is receiving each day our daily bread.

This act is Christ, not I

Comment

greetings.
                        another lesson of ''The Hidden Manna''
                        a repeat.
                        but worthy of your kind consideration

08-11-2007, 10:28 PM

what if.......................
                        i was at a gathering of people, all of them so beautifully dressed, and ofcourse eating the finest food, laid out on a magnificent table.

I looked around at these beautiful people so well-groomed and refined and i was so happy in their company, infact i could not get enough of their sweetness and confident talk.

Everyone was talking, yet i remained silent, taking in the atmosphere of this place, but suddenly i had a thought, so i stood up, and said to all at this gathering.

''HAS anyone EVER CONSIDERED, DEATH as a friend?''

Oh~! there was a stunned silence, these beautiful people looked at me, appalled at what i had spoken.

A lovely woman, with cream hair, began to scream, some looked so extremely aghast and a few fainted and fell off their chairs.

The men, became upset and strickened, and had actually turned white, and looked at me as if i was some dreadful abomination that had just slipped into their company.
                        One of the older men even began to weep and i saw these great tears begin rolling down his cheeks.
                        Some other men walked over to comfort him , he was in such a state.

''OH'' i thought, it was just a question''.

One man, a great hero, ofcourse and admired and adored by many there, came over to my side and said....'
                        'dont you know child, DEATH IS AN ENEMY''

''so apologize to these people please, for your astonishing blunder and let us resume our meal" .

Comment

greetings

what if.......................
                          i was at a gathering of people, all of them so beautifully dressed, and ofcourse eating the finest food, laid out on a magnificent table.

I looked around at these beautiful people so well-groomed and refined and i was so happy in their company, infact i could not get enough of their sweetness and confident talk.

Everyone was talking, yet i remained silent, taking in the atmosphere of this place, but suddenly i had a thought, so i stood up, and said to all at this gathering.

''HAS anyone EVER CONSIDERED, DEATH as a friend?''

Oh~! there was a stunned silence, these beautiful people looked at me, appalled at what i had spoken.

A lovely woman, with cream hair, began to scream, some looked so extremely aghast and a few fainted and fell off their chairs.

The men, became upset and strickened, and had actually turned white, and looked at me as if i was some dreadful abomination that had just slipped into their company.
                          One of the older men even began to weep and i saw these great tears begin rolling down his cheeks.
                          Some other men walked over to comfort him , he was in such a state.

''OH'' i thought, it was just a question''.

One man, a great hero, ofcourse and admired and adored by many there, came over to my side and said....'
                          'dont you know child, DEATH IS AN ENEMY''

''so apologize to these people please, for your astonishing blunder and let us resume our meal" .
                          **************************************************************************************************** *****************************************************************************************
                          ​​
                          HAVING TOLD THIS STORY OF TRUTH IN THE HIDDEN MANNA SECTION
                          SO what is THE QUESTION ?
                          this
                          HAVE I OVERCOME my own death....
                          IS my SAVIOUR formed in me, enough TO SAVE ME from my own death.
                          how many holds does evil still have on me?
                          AM I FREE to manifest my own freedom

ask of me?
                          I have been taught to overcome my sin by the Holy Spirit,
                          to overcome those habits, beliefs, that held me in their vices like a dog with it's foot caught in a hunter's trap.
                          I am learning HOW to be free.
                          It is a hard path as i have to lean upon My Saviour and seek His uplifting powers, I cannot do this myself.
                          I am free-er now than i used to be, and as I obey and denounce my carnal thinking over my circumstances i become free-er as I decrease.
                          No-one from what i have read, practiced this MIND OF CHRIST, from the OT....hence the new covenant in a new wineskin

there is a different priesthood in place...
                          but we are told, a new and higher priesthood came into place in Heb 7, that opened up the way into ENDLESS life.
                          SO
                          I HAVE TO ASK THIS?
                          do i wish to enter into this new way of living and give it a go?
                          or
                          shall i still church pew sit and be like the majority and die as a useless apostate.
                          I have been made willing [Ps 110 v 1-4] to seek this priesthood and all it entails.....

so now i ask...​why would Spying ask me why i wish to resurrect / restore Adam in me
                          HUH?

Comment

greetings
                            The Sons of God will never experience physical death.
                            It has been removed from their consciousness.
                            The serpent’s head has no further hold over them.
                            They are a new creation by the Lord, unto Himself.
                            He has burnt the human nature with its death consciousness out of them.
                            Again they have the mind, soul, heart, character and nature of the Lord, and share in his Glorious Life.

They chose, yet they were chosen.
                            They were set apart yet they set themselves apart.
                            They will never die yet they have died.
                            They are free yet they are bond slaves.
                            They are rejected and even despised yet they accept it gladly.
                            They accept all truth and never question it.
                            They have hearts which are soft and easily hurt, yet they are as the Lion of Judah.
                            They have weaknesses yet there is no sin.

The human mind has lost its life.
                            The religious mind is weak and fearful and finds its strength in traditions and forms of worship.
                            It condemns and judges against man made standards. It is conscious of good and evil, and reminds of sin as it feasts on things which touch the senses.
                            It is afraid of death, but sees it as the hope of Glory.

Man measures life as the span between birth and death.
                            Not so with Jesus and His Elect.
                            They have no relativity to time.
                            They have had the human life replaced by God’s Life in them.

They shall break the power of death over creation as satan is bound for the one thousand year Kingdom Day of Jesus on the earth.
                            Glory shall radiate from them, and if anybody desires what they have, the Lord shall grant them the authority to impart it by a work of recreation by the Holy Ghost.
                            World economies and impossibilities will be reversed by their word of Wisdom.

Their faces shall reflect the Glory of God, in the same way that Jesus face reflects the Light of the knowledge of the Glory of God.
                            People shall wonder.
                            It shall be that there will be a religious battle as the priests of “Moses Tabernacle” contend with them, but they have the power of Life and a New Day.
                            Some of the religious priests will receive gladly, but others will die in their rejection.

Life not only sustains Life, but has the power to produce Life, as the Life giving seeds will be spread by the wind of God’s presence in His Elect, moving throughout the earth.

Comment

hello to all true seekers

please CONSIDER this comment.

Jesus said the Kingdom is within you.
                              Who resides in the kingdom?
                              The Father.
                              Now if the Kingdom of heaven is within you, and the Father lives there, where do you think the Kingdom of Hell is?
                              Same place.
                              realize this fact....
                              They are concepts not places one goes to but are within you.

Comment

Working...
                              X