Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spying
    replied
    Topic: The Law Is Our Paidagogos (Galatians 3:24)

Hi Everyone,
    Blessings to you through the resurrected Messiah Yahushua, the Renewed and Restored YEHOVAH ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom!

On the topic line above, I use the present tense to describe our relationship with the Law where the English translators of the New Testament Greek did make use of the past tense. The Apostle Paul actually used the perfect tense when he wrote Galatians 3:24. The perfect tense in the Greek describes a past action whose result is still present in the future. In other words, the Law delivered the ELECT to Messiah and the result of that deliverance continues into the present.

In the past, the Law delivered me to Messiah Yahushua through the Sabbath Commandment which I broke. There are many commandments in the Law, and there remain many Folks in the world yet to be delivered unto Messiah. So, the Law is still very active as our Paidagogos. It is impossible to deceive or outmaneuver the Padaigogos just like it is impossible to do away with the Paidagogos. The Law was given a job to accomplish, and the Law was given the power to accomplish that job.

I wonder if the resurrected YEHOVAH ELOHIM has or is now calling you to HIMSELF, what commandment in the Law have you yourself broken or am now breaking? The world will teach you that the Law no longer is active in bringing you to Messiah Yahushua. That is a deception and the Lie. Do you yourself desire to live, then you yourself must reject the deception and renounce the Lie. Otherwise, you will grow older and eventually get sick and die outside of death by some sort of violence, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr (Spying)

Leave a comment:

• Spying
    replied
    Topic: The Separation Of The Physical Keeping Of The Law From the Spiritual Keeping!

Hi Everyone,
    Blessings to you through the resurrected Messiah Yahushua, the Renewed and Restored YEHOVAH ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom!

It is commanded in the Law that the flesh should not be eaten with its blood. On the night that Yahushua was betrayed, Messiah commanded HIS Disciples to eat from HIS Flesh, that is, signified in the physical by the broken Matzos or Unleavened Bread, and then Messiah commanded HIS Disciples to drink from the Cup which contained in the physical the wine which represented HIS Blood shed for us for the remission of our sins. These two elements once consumed and combined within us indicated that we ourselves had entered into a New Covenant with Messiah Yahushua. This is extremely significant. In establishing the New Covenant with all of us, Messiah did follow the Law and as commanded by the Law, Messiah separated HIS Flesh from HIS Blood before giving them to us. The order in which both are received by us is also extremely significant. First we eat from HIS broken Body, and then we eat (drink) from HIS shed Blood.

It has been my understanding for a long time now that the Flesh or Body of Messiah Yahushua represents the physical keeping of the Law and HIS Blood represents the spiritual keeping of the Law. Those of you who have been called by Messiah Yahushua will understand what I am about to say. When Messiah begins to enter into the New Covenant with HIS Called Out Ones, you will first be confronted with a commandment from the Law which you previously had been unable to keep. For me this commandment was the commandment to remember the Sabbath Day to keep it holy. You see, I was raised and taught to believe that the first day of the week was the Sabbath Day. When I learned that the Seventh Day of the week actually was the Sabbath Day, I was forced to make a very difficult choice. In order to make this choice, Messiah required that I myself engage in a rather lengthy study seeking to learn whether or not a change in my practice concerning the Sabbath Day was indeed necessary? Should I renounce Sunday keeping and switch my allegiance to Saturday keeping? Obviously, from my greeting above, you can know full well my ultimate choice, I am,

Leave a comment:

• Spying
    replied
    Topic: Drinking From The Cup!

Hi Everyone,

Shabbat Shalom!

Lo-Ammi Discussion Forum is back online, at least on Google Chrome, after being off line for almost a week. I myself cannot explain why Lo-Ammi went down, but I do know that great thanks must be extended to Hyssop who worked with vBulletin to bring the forum back up to us.

While Lo-Ammi was not available, I wondered in my heart why Messiah would allow this break to take place. I realize that Lo-Ammi right now is like a grain of sand on a seashore. Perhaps, the break occurred because of my expressed intention to write about the spiritual nature of the Blood of Messiah. I questioned in my mind whether Messiah approved of that intention given the fact that Lo-Ammi has so little impact on this world. Even so, I am going to continue. Should Messiah not approve, then we will discover HIS disapproval.

This is rock solid. The Cup of Blood Messiah Yahushua shared with us represents the extent of the LOVE with which Messiah Yahushua did love us. Of course, that precious Blood was shed, and Messiah commanded us to drink of it. Drinking from the Cup is a work. Messiah Yahushua did drink from that very Cup, and HE did accomplish a great work. Drinking from the Cup gives those that drink the ability to buy in a spiritual sense just like Messiah was enabled to buy us through drinking from the Cup.

Our mouths in a physical sense are the door to our physical bodies. When we drink from the Cup, we cover the upper lip and the side posts of our mouth with the Blood as well as our tongues as we swallow the Blood. All those that drink from the Cup have the responsibility to bring to the consciousness of the world the nature of Messiah’s Love through our own practice of HIS Love. As I have said, this is rock solid from the ONE, I am,

Leave a comment:

• Spying
    replied
    Topic: The True Nature Of The LOVE Of Messiah Yahushua!

Hi ImAHebrew,

In relating above your assessment of my possible motives for objecting to your teaching concerning buying and selling, you also indicated that it was perhaps an indication of jealousy on my part. For the most part, I do not ordinarily question the motives of those folks with whom I am engaged in a dispute. I do remember directly questioning the motive of our Brother, Roger, on the day before he died. Both he and I engaged in a heated argument which was exacerbated because I had been consuming alcohol. This also occurred with another Brother with whom I did berate over the phone in a rather aggressive manner because I disagreed with his teaching. When alcohol enters the dispute, bad things tend to happen, that is, with me.

As you are aware, it has been my policy concerning my very public posts to not engage in personal accusation against anyone with whom I am engaged with in a dispute. It is my policy to treat everyone with respect as far as I am able because online one does not really know the reality of the person in which one does engage with in discussion. I work to carefully consider every word written to me, and I will generally avoid making quick responses. This is the case with those like yourself with whom I personally am well acquainted.

Recently, I told you that our physical Mother was Pauline, and you in agreement immediately told me that your middle name was Paul. This is important, and I made no answer because my middle name is “E”, and who can say that “E” represents anything greater than “Paul”. I do recognize that you presently reside in a physical sense at the juncture of Hanna and Crescent. In my thinking this is significant because Hanna interpreted means “favor or grace” and of course Crescent refers to either the beginning or the ending phase of the Moon. These in my humble opinion are rather important credentials.

It is also my very humble understanding that Messiah did buy all of us with a price, and while that price involves HIS shed blood which you have predominantly emphasized in your initial thinking about spiritual buying, I myself do expand spiritual buying to the New Commandment given to us by HIM, namely, that we should love one another as Messiah loved us. We buy when we willingly give up whatever should be required of us in order to further the giving of the Gospel message to mankind. Of course, I know you know full well that I interpret the Gospel message to ultimately be LIFE NOW! We sell when we turn our backs on the Gospel message and hinder that message from going forth to the world.

I have believed for a long while now that the best way to hinder the going forth of the Gospel message is to concentrate on the physical fulfillment of the Law in order to hide the spiritual fulfillment. In the past, I have been very reluctant to write about the nature of the spiritual Blood of Messiah Yahushua as being the fulfillment of the Law and the Prophets and the Psalms. I felt that such a public discussion would be like throwing something very precious before swine. Under the circumstances, I can no longer hide the LOVE (the Blood of Messiah) as we continue this discussion about spiritual buying and selling. Accordingly, I am,

Sincerely, Latuwr (Spying}

Leave a comment:

• Spying
    replied
    Topic: Our Levels Of Understanding!

Hi ImAhebrew,
    Blessings to you through the resurrected Messiah Yahushua, the Renewed and the Restored YEHOVAH ELOHIM!

Recently, you have personally over the phone (Folks, ImAHebrew and I and Hyssop speak almost daily with one another sometimes even more than once a day.) told me that I have not properly read and considered what he had written. ImAHebrew has even indicated that I am incapable of understanding the simplicity of his teaching concerning buying and selling, and that someday I may be enlightened to believe and understand his teaching on this issue. I do not in any way fault ImAHebrew for your present belief concerning my lack of understanding.

Do you remember the elderly gentleman named Yakov Raz who came into our presence years ago? Of course, Yakov translated means “he who supplants”, and Raz translated means “secret” according to the interpretation of Hyssop. How shall we interpret his full name? Perhaps, his name carries this meaning: The Secret is in He who supplants, or perhaps he who supplants is the Secret? Who knows? YEHOVAH knows! This much I do know. The fundamental teaching of Yakov Raz was that each of us at any time do occupy the position ordained for us by YEHOVAH. Initially, I perceived this his teaching to be rather confining, but as I grow older I see the wisdom of his teaching. This could account for your feeling that I am unable to understand your teaching about buying and selling, and this could account for my opposition to your teaching. It is for certain that we both are on different levels, and I see no fault in that, I am,

Leave a comment:

• Spying
    replied
    Topic: The End

Hi ImAHebrew,

Shabbat Shalom!

It is not for me to give myself or you and ending date for my endeavor in giving to you an answer. This belongs to my Messiah Yahushua according to HIS Mercy and Lovingkindness. I can say in HIS Most Holy NAME that the answer is beginning.

When the resurrected Messiah Yahushua did enter into the Temple not made with hands in order to sprinkle HIS Blood in the Most Holy Place, this sprinkled Blood was not physical in nature; rather, it was the Blood of the First Born of Heaven without spot or blemish. This Blood was of the Only Begotten of the Ancient of Days which carried within it the Seed of Immortal LIFE NOW. This is the Blood of the Renewed and Restored YEHOVAH ELOHIM, and there is no stain or mark of sin within this blood. It is the Blood of all those united in HIM through the New Covenant concerning which I am a chosen part. As it is written:

Romans 8:29-30
    29 For whom he did know beforehand, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
    30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

According to this glorification, there exists no Mark of the Beast in me, I am,

Leave a comment:

• ImAHebrew
    replied
    Originally posted by Spying View Post
    Topic: Answering ImAHebrew's Question!

Hi ImAHebrew,

You have asked me this question a number of times:

Now, you have told us that the Laodicean Believers did buy in the same fashion as did Messiah. Would you please expound to us that buying. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

And I have replied to you in private that your question is a very difficult one to answer in writing. Even so, I will endeavor with the help of Yahushua to answer your question on this thread. I ask that you yourself do not reply to any post of mine until I declare to you that I am finished with answering your question.

Thanking you in advance for your cooperation in this matter, I am,
    Shabbat Shalom Spying, it is good that you have decided to answer my question. I will agree not to interrupt the multiple posts you will provide for your answer until you are done. I would just ask that you give yourself (and me) an ending date of not to exceed in answering, and if or when you exceed that date, I would no longer be bound by this agreement. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Leave a comment:

• Spying
    replied
    Topic: Answering ImAHebrew's Question!

Hi ImAHebrew,

You have asked me this question a number of times:

Now, you have told us that the Laodicean Believers did buy in the same fashion as did Messiah. Would you please expound to us that buying. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

And I have replied to you in private that your question is a very difficult one to answer in writing. Even so, I will endeavor with the help of Yahushua to answer your question on this thread. I ask that you yourself do not reply to any post of mine until I declare to you that I am finished with answering your question.

Thanking you in advance for your cooperation in this matter, I am,

Leave a comment:

• ImAHebrew
    replied
    Originally posted by Spying View Post
    Is Giving Selling?

Hi ImAHebrew,

Perhaps, you are aware that I have likened the Law to a Rubic’s Cube. The Law (that is, the Rhema or Teachings of YEHOVAH as found in the Psalms, the Prophets, and the Historical Writings) has multiple faces. The Law is also multidimensional. For the time being it is my desire to make mention of a facet of the Law which you have recently recalled to our attention by this your statement:

"In the process of this restoration, something had to be sold, and that was Messiah's equality with the Elohim (giving that all up), so as to humble Himself and become a man. This "selling" required a great sacrifice on His part, and great suffering, but the outcome was to GAIN or PURCHASE the saving or restoration of the Family of The Elohim."

What makes you imagine in your heart, ImAHebrew, that any individual who freely gives something away, is in reality selling what he has freely given away? Do you not know that all the ELECT of YEHOVAH ELOHIM had a preexistence in which they all agreed to give up all that they possessed in order to become servants of the flesh. These no matter whether they were past, present, or future left their true Father’s House in order to go towards the promised land of renewal that was set before them through the captain of our faith, Messiah Yahushua.

In my humble opinion, you diminish their great gift, which would include your own gift should be a part of the ELECT, when you characterize their gift as a selling.

Tell me, ImAHebrew, those things which you freely give to others in the flesh, do you consider that giving as a selling?

Thanking you in advance for your reply, I am,
    Shabbat Shalom Spying, I view the giving as a result of selling first, sort of like how Messiah describes it here:

Lk 12:33 Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.

Leave a comment:

• Spying
    replied
    Is Giving Selling?

Hi ImAHebrew,

Perhaps, you are aware that I have likened the Law to a Rubic’s Cube. The Law (that is, the Rhema or Teachings of YEHOVAH as found in the Psalms, the Prophets, and the Historical Writings) has multiple faces. The Law is also multidimensional. For the time being it is my desire to make mention of a facet of the Law which you have recently recalled to our attention by this your statement:

"In the process of this restoration, something had to be sold, and that was Messiah's equality with the Elohim (giving that all up), so as to humble Himself and become a man. This "selling" required a great sacrifice on His part, and great suffering, but the outcome was to GAIN or PURCHASE the saving or restoration of the Family of The Elohim."

What makes you imagine in your heart, ImAHebrew, that any individual who freely gives something away, is in reality selling what he has freely given away? Do you not know that all the ELECT of YEHOVAH ELOHIM had a preexistence in which they all agreed to give up all that they possessed in order to become servants of the flesh. These no matter whether they were past, present, or future left their true Father’s House in order to go towards the promised land of renewal that was set before them through the captain of our faith, Messiah Yahushua.

In my humble opinion, you diminish their great gift, which would include your own gift should be a part of the ELECT, when you characterize their gift as a selling.

Tell me, ImAHebrew, those things which you freely give to others in the flesh, do you consider that giving as a selling?

Leave a comment:

• ImAHebrew
    replied
    Shalom Spying, you know, it doesn't surprise me how you like to answer a question with a question. I had stated and asked you, "You have previously stated that it was Love, Faith, and Hope that the Laodicean Believers were to purchase (buy) FROM Messiah Yeshua. So could you PLEASE detail to us HOW the Laodicean Believers were purchasing these three related items - Love, Faith, and Hope." Your answer....they "must buy or sell in the same manner in which Messiah Yahushua did buy and sell." Does your answer detail HOW the buying was done? No, all your answer was but a means for you to NOT detail HOW they were to buy.

Now, concerning your question to me, "Can you explain to all of us how Messiah Yahushua could buy and sell without the mark of the beast? Pay close attention. I have already detailed with you HOW the Laodicean's could buy and sell, and I do agree with you that it is along the same way that Messiah could buy and sell. Messiah's FAMILY, The Elohim, became Marked with Sin when Satan and 1/3 of the angels fell into iniquity, and THEN a plan was devised to where The Elohim could be reunited and restored from that iniquity. In the process of this restoration, something had to be sold, and that was Messiah's equality with the Elohim (giving that all up), so as to humble Himself and become a man. This "selling" required a great sacrifice on His part, and great suffering, but the outcome was to GAIN or PURCHASE the saving or restoration of the Family of The Elohim. This took a tremendous amount of FAITH on His and The Elohim's part. So in a way, yes, even though Yeshua never sinned as a man, He was part of a Family that fell into sin by having iniquity found within Satan and the Third part of the Elohim, and as we know, a little leaven leaven's the whole lump if the leaven is not cast out. So hopefully this gives you something to think about, and motivates you to give an answer to my question about the DETAILS of HOW the Laodicean Believers were BUYING from Messiah. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Leave a comment:

• Spying
    replied
    Topic: How Did Messiah Yahushua Buy And Sell?

Hi ImAHebrew,

Shabbath Shalom!

Thank you for your reply and your question. My simple answer: The Believers or Saints of Messiah Yahushua must buy or sell in the same manner in which Messiah Yahushua did buy and sell. You yourself have admitted that Messiah Yahushua did not commit sin; therefore, Messiah Yahushua HIMSELF did not possess “the mark of the beast” in order to buy and sell. So, I will on this fine Sabbath Day return your question back on you. Can you explain to all of us how Messiah Yahushua could buy and sell without the mark of the beast?

Leave a comment:

• ImAHebrew
    replied
    Shabbat Shalom Spying, you know, you have brought it up again about the buying ordained for the Laodicean Believers from Messiah Yeshua. You have previously stated that it was Love, Faith, and Hope that the Laodicean Believers were to purchase (buy) FROM Messiah Yeshua. So could you PLEASE detail to us HOW the Laodicean Believers were purchasing these three related items - Love, Faith, and Hope. Please also include in your answer how no man could buy (purchase), save he had the mark of the beast (which you claim to be the sin of rebellion). Thanking you in advance for your detailed response. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Leave a comment:

• Spying
    replied
    Topic: The Advent Of The Anti-Messiah!

Hi ImAHebrew,

Shabbat Shalom!

When I first challenged your teaching, privately at first and then before witnesses, that we could fulfill Messiah’s command to buy from HIM the three things found in Revelations 3:18 through our common understanding of the true nature of grace, my objection was mainly based upon my belief that grace is totally free and should not be understood in any way as something that we are able to buy through our faith. Indeed, the grace of ELOHIM is something that we receive through faith, but I could not accept your teaching that this receiving through faith is actually a buying through faith. Fundamentally, the basis of your teaching concerning this buying in found in this your sentence:

So you see, there is no buying or selling IN Yeshua without the "mark of the beast," which is sin.

If there exists no buying or selling in Yahushua without the “mark of the beast” or sin, then the buying ordained by Messiah for the Laodicean Believers must necessarily and fundamentally according to your teaching include our traditional concept of grace because our concept does absolutely teach that all have been consigned to sin or marked by sin.

My primary objection to the above teaching was that the Laodicean Believers were themselves initially converts to our concept of grace which teaches that all men have the opportunity to have the spiritual righteousness of ELOHIM imputed to them through the Faith or activity of Messiah Yahushua totally as a free gift. This imputation of righteousness only involves sins committed in ignorance and not presumptuous or deliberate sins. Accordingly, I at that point began to look upon “the mark of the beast” as being the sin of rebellion which is a deliberate sin.

Obviously, all of the above is perhaps an oversimplification on both of our parts as we both have recognized that Believers continue to have the grace of ELOHIM operative in their lives because of sins committed out of our weakness while not arising from our very hearts.

It is for this reason that I decided to write to you in my last post to you my historical perspective on the anti-messiah and his opposition to the spiritual fulfillment of the Law. I have been somewhat hesitant to speak or write concerning the advent of this person or movement because of what I have to say on this issue could be construed as being anti-Semitic. I am not concerned so much about Jews or Judaism; rather, I am concerned about the belief of our Brother, Hyssop, who fully and sincerely believes that the true Gospel must first go to the Jews. While Hyssop’s belief may will be true and proper, his belief does not guarantee that the Jews will accept what we have to teach any more than they initially accepted the teaches of Yahushua and the early Christian Assembly. I see opposition and rejection at first, and then persecution next, and finally conversion to our teachings in the end.

Nonetheless, the wise should understand the nature of the opposition of Judaism to Apostolic Christianity. This opposition was totally based on their belief on the necessity of the physical fulfillment of the Law. Shall we then believe that their opposition today will move away from the physical fulfillment of the Law?

To be continued Messiah willing, I am,

Leave a comment:

• ImAHebrew
    replied
    Shalom Spying, make no mistake, the Beast IS Sinful Man, and the Mark of the Beast IS Sin, and in no way should the buying and selling be viewed along the lines of groceries or cars or homes, or anything that could be bought or sold physically. That would be like someone hearing Messiah tell the Parable of the Sower and then ask what seed He was speaking about, whether it was wheat, or corn, or some other physical seed, instead of understanding the Seed IS Elohim's Word.

And to take it as you have, to where the Mark of the Beast would be that someone would have to ACCEPT the physical keeping of the Law, and once they have given themselves over to keeping the Law in a physical sense (what the Beast Power requires of them), THEN they could buy or sell physical things?

Please consider Rev 15 concerning the vials full of the wrath of Elohim. The Apostle Paul speaks about this wrath and WHAT it is that BRINGS it and explains how no one will INHERIT the Kingdom of Elohim if they walk in the path of disobedience:

Eph 5:3 - 5:6

3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;
    4 Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.
    5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Messiah and of Elohim.
    6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of Elohim upon the children of disobedience.

Col 3:4 - 3:7

4 When Messiah, [who is] our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
    5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:
    6 For which things’ sake the wrath of Elohim cometh on the children of disobedience:
    7 In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.

1Cor 6:9 - 6:11

9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of Elohim? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
    10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of Elohim.
    11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of Yehovah Yeshua, and by the Spirit of our Elohim.
    Sin IS the Transgression of the Law, and Sinful Man WALKS in Sin, and that is what Marks Sinful Man as the Beast. Paul teaches that at one point in everyone's life they lived IN Sin, but those who have FAITH in the Free Gift of Righteousness, and the cleansing Power of it, are able to overcome and defeat Sinful Man, and be VICTORIOUS over the Beast as it states in Rev 15:2:

Rev 15:2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, [and] over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of Elohim.

And there were those who were secretly slipping in amoungst the Believers to TURN the Grace of Elohim INTO a license to be disobedient, and that is EXACTLY the opposite of how you are teaching about the Mark of the Beast now. You need to re-think everything you are trying to teach about the Beast and the Mark of the Beast. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X