Yah's Discussion Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yah's Discussion Forums

Here below is Eliyah's assessment of this forums administrator at his new forum.

https://yahuwah.freeforums.net/threa...e=1&scrollTo=1

Hi Guyguy,

Shabbat Shalom!

Thankyou for returning and not following my instruction left for you and Peach. Your disregard of my instruction to you has given me the opportunity to delete another of EliYah's threads.

Here is a copy of my last post on that thread:

"09-14-2020, 10:19 AM
    Topic: The Gospel According To The Scriptures!

Hi Lucy and EliYah,

Over the years with much patience we have read your objections to the idea that the true Gospel is according to the Scriptures. You both have for various reasons objected to and declared the Gospel which we teach on this forum to be false. For this reason, we have declared you both to be anathema, that is, in our humble opinion, accursed.

Both of you teach a gospel contrary to the Gospel taught by the Apostle Paul, and we no longer desire to engage your contrariness on this forum.

For this reason, you both are banned from this forum until further notice.

Should either Guyguy or Peach attempt to post on this forum, they must first sincerely and honestly without any evasion answer the question asked of EliYah or they likewise will be banned, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr"

I wish you and EliYah great success on his new forum. That forum is where you should post and not here at Lo Ammi.

I am,
    Sincerely, Spying
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Hi Everyone,
      Blessings to you through the resurrected Messiah Yahushua, the Renewed and Restored YAHWEH ELOHIM!

Here is a copy of the post in which I asked the question of EliYah concerning which I received no answer:

"09-11-2020, 02:49 PM
      Topic: Into What State Were Adam and Eve Created?

Hi EliYah,

Anathema to you through the resurrected Messiah Yahushua, the Renewed and Restored YAHWEH ELOHIM!
      You asked this of me:

"I will ask ye to please show us a verse of scripture saying this: Elohim created Adam and Eve in SIN?"

You know full well that there exists no scripture which states that ELOHIM created Adam and Eve in sin, just like you should know full well that no scripture exists which states that ELOHIM created Adam and Eve in obedience.

So, what is your thinking concerning the original state of Adam and Eve? Into what state were they created? This is very important for your continued presence on this forum that you answer this question sincerely and honestly with no evasion on your part, I am,

Sincerely, Latuwr"

Guyguy is now also banned because of his refusal to answer the above question, I am,
      Sincerely, Spying
      The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Working...
      X