Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Machine and Purpose

Spying,

It's quiet around here, nice change. There is focus and the board is not all messy. You seem to be talking to yourself though on the other thread, I don't want to interrupt you. Perhaps you are just preaching. Either way the change is nice.

I went back in time and notice you deleted the thread about covid being a conspiracy made by the CCP. I thought this was the most important thread out there. It was a snapshot in time of real events and beliefs around them of the various characters here. One of the only that was on topic too.

Lucy for example had not witnessed anyone dying from the plague. Nor has she witnessed anyone dying from alligator ingestion I would bet. Therefore, neither have happened in that mind. That's the intellect you are dealing with there.

Eliyah on the other hand said Faucci knew about all along this would happen. The guy who has studied plagues and medicine and outbreaks. Yes, he is paid to know all about this, spends 40 hours a week working on learning about viruses, and the funny thing is with knowledge, you can begin to predict what will happen. See the weakness in the systems. I can predict someone tomorrow will be tricked by a poorly edited video. Does not mean I'm in on it.

So in the silence I can freely ask this question - how do you discern (recognize) truth? So that you don't believe so poorly incorrect that you negatively affect other lives?

I will start.

Identify the problem and gather data.

Here are the flaws of the examples above. One gathers from own experiences, the other from any data that keeps the problem alive. If it does not, it's disguarded and not analyzed. For example I picked apart a video here which made the deception apparent. The "identity the problem" portion quickly changed. That is not a discussion, it's a goose chase that I've watched you and Ken participate for too many threads than I should have enjoyed.

Would you care to share your steps 1 and 2 how you recognize truth? I believe without finding a solid foundation the discussion of why the 3rd floor balcony collapsed is irrelevant.

Thank you,
    Ed

ps. Should you use this as an excuse to reintroduce the demons you exercised that is fine, but I won't be having discussions here. They are free to attack this thread all they want once it has run it's course, which is up to you on how long that is.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge.

Topic: Being Right

Hi Edmund Dantes,

Blessings to you through the resurrected Messiah Yahushua, the Renewed and Restored YAHWEH ELOHIM!

I did make a rather drastic change to the forum by banning both Lucy and Eliyah. Both ImAHebrew and I agreed that they had been given sufficient opportunity to know about and understand the true nature of the grace of YAHWEH Messiah Yahushua and the true knowledge of HIM. As it is written:

2 Peter 1:2
    2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through knowledge of the ELOHIM and Yahushua the YAHWEH of us,

2 Peter 3:18
    18 But grow in grace, and in knowledge of the YAHWEH and Saviour of us, Yahushua Messiah. To him be the glory both now and unto a day everlasting. Amen.

I think that I have related to you in the past that the only conspiracy that really intrigues me and grabs my fancy is the conspiracy created before the renewal of this planet earth, organized, and executed by YAHWEH ELOHIM through the death, burial, and 3rd Day resurrection of Messiah Yahushua. Being a spy, I have been blessed to look into the secret things of YAHWEH ELOHIM, and I am amazed that YAHWEH ELOHIM has engaged in a war through the Cross of Messiah Yahushua that completely destroys HIS enemies and then through the resurrection of Messiah Yahushua completely renews and restores HIMSELF to HIS former glory.

Hopefully, I will be able to amplify more to you on this thread in the future concerning how I know what I know.

I have no direct knowledge of the CCP activities concerning Covid 19. My idea that the CCP created the virus to deal with their own aged population is strictly a guess and therefore not worthy of this forum. So, I locked up the thread.

Now, the conspiracy of YAHWEH ELOHIM to renew and restore HIMSELF is not speculation. It is the real deal. I am,
    Sincerely, Spying
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Thanks for the reply Spying.

I agree conspiracy theories are better left for the dustbin, unless using them to examine what is considered data. The common thread is the data is usually fuzzy, and results in a lot of, "think for yourself' comments," which is code for, "l can't prove it, here's more fuzzy data to muddy the argument, let's not examine that last piece anymore." I know because I knew those rabbit holes very well at one point.

If the one you believe, that is this crime against man purputratede by, satan (unsure what the proper term is), then you're correct, none other matter.

I'd love to listen and examine what data you have acquired. While you may be aware, and unlike you, I don't look at the bible as authoritative. Common ground may be hard to find.

thank you,
      Ed
      The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge.

Comment

Topic: My Testimony!

Hi Edmund Dantes,

Blessings to you through the resurrected Messiah Yahushua, the Renewed and Restored YAHWEH ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom!

As a former Lutheran, Ephesians 2:8 was very important to me. Here is the Greek text of this important verse:

Ephesians 2:8
        8 τῇ γὰρ χάριτί ἐστε σεσῳσμένοι διὰ τῆς πίστεως· καὶ τοῦτο οὐκ ἐξ ὑμῶν θεοῦ τὸ δῶρον

Please allow me to offer you my translation of the above verse:

Ephesians 2:8
        8 For you are having been saved by the grace through the faith, and this is not out of yourselves, it is the gift of ELOHIM.

Please notice that grace, faith, and gift above all possess the definite article. "ἐστε" is the 2nd person plural present indicative form of "εἰμί" which is the 1st person singular of the Greek verb meaning "to be". "εἰμί" means "I am". "ἐστε" means "you are".

"σεσῳσμένοι" is the nominative plural participle of the Greek verb "σώζω". This verb means "to save", and it is interesting that the tense of "σεσῳσμένοι" is perfect, and the voice of this particular form of "σώζω" is passive. The perfect tense of a Greek verb "describes the present result of a past action", and the passive form of a Greek verb is used to indicate that the subject of the verb is being acted upon through the action indicated by the verb.

Therefore, we are presently saved through an action that has already occurred, and this salvation is by the grace through the faith, and this process is the gift of ELOHIM. So, we are saved by a very particular grace through a very particular faith, and this whole process of salvation is a very particular gift of ELOHIM that does not originate from you or me; rather, this salvation comes from ELOHIM.

So, what is the truth of the above verse? In order to come to an understanding of the above verse, one must first learn what "the grace" is. Then, we need to learn exactly what "the faith" is. Without a proper understanding of both of the above, we have no way of understanding the exact nature of "the gift".

My understanding of "the gift" is rather extraordinary. That being so, I am,
        Sincerely, Spying
        The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Spying,

Reading throughout the forum I'm under the impression it goes like this (exaggerating to get the point)...

God dug a ditch and pushed humanity into it. Then throws a rope to save only those who can see it, the rest he blinded.

Grace is the rope. I have a hard time seeing this as anyone's responsibility except for God's. I think the key here is there is no choice but to sin. With 613 commandments and teenage years to go through, how could there be?

How is this just in any form or fashion? Wait, the question is how do you know the is true? not the former...

Comment

Topic: Blindness!

Hi Edmund Dantes,

Thank you for your reply. You wrote in reply:

"God dug a ditch and pushed humanity into it. Then throws a rope to save only those who can see it, the rest he blinded."

It is true that the human condition and the circumstance in which humanity finds itself are totally under the control of YAHWEH ELOHIM! When Christians read that "ELOHIM saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good", they erroneously assume that "good" means perfect. How can any created individual like Adam and Eve who have no knowledge of good and evil be considered perfect? Does not perfection require that someone having a knowledge of good and evil always choose the good and not the evil? It surely does.

Your statement above recognizes that ELOHIM created blindness, but it fails to give ELOHIM the credit for the initial blindness of mankind. Adam and Eve having no knowledge of good and evil were created spiritually blind. Now, the issue becomes how does ELOHIM begin to allow mankind to acquire a knowledge of good and evil? It is right here that the rope that you speak of begins to enter the picture.

In seeking to understand this issue, it was helpful for me to contemplate this saying of Yahushua:

John 9:39
            39 And Yahushua said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.

Are there not two conditions described above? Indeed, the blind do exist, and, of course, there exists a group of people who imagine that they are sighted. To which group do you belong? I am,

Sincerely, Spying

Comment

Spying,

That's the age age old question, and same one I have posed to you, just worded differently. Humans are funny. We all think we are right. Some more adenmently that others. Your other guests here argued you were blind and they were not. You argued the opposite. As for me, I do not know if I am, that is my final answer 🙂. Even what I know changes. Perhaps you have something that would blow my mind, I'm open to that. But it seems to me you are certain you are not blind. So, I think we are asking eachother the same question, how do you know you are not blind? I don't want to go in circles here, but I think that's the same question as "how do you know what you believe is true?" For me. I have no metaphysics beliefs.

Comment

Working...
              X