Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Into What State Or Condition Were Adam And Eve Created?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Into What State Or Condition Were Adam And Eve Created?

Hi Everyone,

Blessings to you through the resurrected Messiah Yahushua, the Renewed and Restored YAHWEH ELOHIM!

First of all they were created one flesh. Adam was completely unaware of the existence of Eve within himself. Within Adam, where was Eve located? Eve was the backside of Adam. She had no original existence apart from Adam. She was sighted. She had the ability to see, but she could only look backward to see where Adam had gone. She had no ability to look forward to see where he was going. She shared hearing with Adam, and since they were one flesh, she could share in his feelings, but right here is a most remarkable thing, she was not given a tongue. She was mute, and this is why Adam was unaware of her.

Adam unknowingly appeared to be alone and in complete control, but knowing what I do now know, it is difficult to measure the influence that Eve possessed over Adam. It is often the silent partner that has the most influence and authority.

Why did the ELOHIM originally create Adam and Eve as one flesh, and then separate them as individuals in order to bring them back together again in one flesh through marriage?

Now that is a question worthy of your full attention and investigation. Thanking in advance and blessing all those who come to this forum seeking to answer, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Topic: One Flesh And One Spirit!

Hi Everyone,

Blessings to you through the resurrected Messiah Yahushua, the Renewed and Restored YAHWEH ELOHIM.

While it is not generally recognized that Adam and Eve were created one flesh, or to put it another way, they originally shared the same physical body, it is also not generally recognized that they in their shared body of flesh also shared one spirit.

When YAHWEH ELOHIM separated Adam and Eve, they became two bodies from one flesh. How do we know this to be true? Well, when Eve was brought to Adam, this is what Adam did say:

Genesis 2:23
    23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

How did Adam know that Eve was from his flesh and bone? I believe that I know, but this issue in not something that I wish to entertain right now; rather, I am much more interested in exploring the issue of spirit? Was Eve also spirit of his spirit?

In other words, we know for a fact that one flesh was divided into two bodies. Was the one spirit which gave life to their flesh also divided?

Thanking in advance and blessing all those who come to this forum seeking to answer, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Topic: The Origin Of The Spirit Within Man!

Hi Everyone,

Blessings to you through the resurrected Messiah Yahushua, the Renewed and Restored YAHWEH ELOHIM!

It has been erroneously argued on this forum that the spirit within man is different than the spirit of YAHWEH ELOHIM.

These are the words of Messiah Yahushua:

John 6:63
      63 It is the spirit that gives life; the flesh profiteth nothing: the rhema that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Obviously, Messiah here is speaking about the spirit in man, and Messiah is comparing that spirit to the spoken word which comes forth from his mouth. What is the spoken word? Is it not formed air or the breath that comes forth from our mouths?

That being the case, what do you imagine the breath of YAHWEH ELOHIM would be when HE breathed HIS Breath into the nostrils of man?:

Genesis 2:7
      7 And YAHWEH ELOHIM formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

So, here is the deal, Folks, all physically living men and women have a portion of the spirit of YAHWEH ELOHIM right now within them giving life to their flesh.

Thanking in advance and blessing those who are seriously considering these things, I am,
      Sincerely, Latuwr

Comment

Topic: From Whom Did You Receive Your Spirit?

Hi Everyone,

Shabbat Shalom!

Each of us possess a spirit which gives life to or enlivens our physical flesh. None of us have any power to retain this spirit or should I say extend our physical time of life beyond 120 years. Gradually our physical time of life for the most of us was reduced to 70 years more or less. Some of us live into our 90s, and a few into our 100s, but all physically die at some point either through some form of violence or through the degrading of our flesh. Age seems to weaken and destroy our flesh. As a result, the spirit eventually is forced to depart our bodies. Where does this spirit go? We are told right here where it goes:

Ecclesiastes 12:7
        7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto ELOHIM who gave it.

Our physical bodies are really moistened and enlivened dust. At death, these bodies return to dust, and the spirit which gave life to our flesh returns to ELOHIM. So when and how did ELOHIM give you your spirit?

Thanking and blessing in advance all who take the time to answer for themselves this question, I am,
        Sincerely, Latuwr

Comment

Topic: The Egg And The Sperm!

Hi Everyone,

Blessings to you through the resurrected Messiah Yahuhua, the Renewed and Restored YAHWEH ELOHIM!

May you be blessed to repent and do those things which lead to LIFE NOW!

When YAHWEH ELOHIM separated Adam and Eve into two bodies of flesh, YAHWEH did also divide and separate HIS spirit which gives life to their flesh within them. YAHWEH then brought Adam and Eve back together and coupled them again as one body through marriage. Why marriage?

This whole story of Adam and Eve is designed to show you and me and allow you and me to understand their primary purpose. YAHWEH ELOHIM consists of innumerable BEINGS who exist and share one body and one spirit. These BEINGS have different functions in their shared body which exist for the welfare of the body, and the spirit which They share empowers each one of THEM in THEIR various functions. Each of these BEINGS are one of a kind.

Now, let's suppose that at one time YAHWEH ELOHIM determined to remake and renew THEMSELVES. How would THEY go about accomplishing that task? It is right here that Man enters the picture. YAHWEH ELOHIM made Man in order to reproduce and restore HIMSELF. Great care are taken by the ELOHIM to bring a man and a woman together in marriage so that the ELOHIM can be born into this world selectively.

So, what is a man and what is a woman? They are the separated seed of the ELOHIM to help bring about the renewal of each individual ELOHIM through the union of the Egg and the Sperm, but, of course, that is only the beginning of THEIR new life.

Thanking and blessing all in advance on this most Holy Day who seriously take the time this Day to reflect on these things, I am,
          Sincerely, Latuwr

Comment

Topic: What Is Man?

Hi Everyone,

Shabbat Shalom and Happy First Day of the Feast!

Burr, last night was rather cold in my tent. I will need more blankets tonight.

No matter your physical circumstance, please be aware that we, that is, mankind both men and women, are all sojourners. Our time here is very limited because of the weakness of our flesh. We are flesh beings containing a small portion of the spirit of ELOHIM, and being flesh, we have needs that must be supplied in order for our physical life to be maintained.

Life in the flesh is not meant to be easy. Thorns and thistles will arise in our endeavors. These arise for our learning. We are learning lessons for our eternity.

Some of us are really ancient. In other words, this is not our first rodeo. We agreed to give up everything in order to become human beings so that all things might eventually come back to us. This happens though the marvelous work of Messiah Yahushua.

Think on your experience in this physical life in this manner. What you were in the past was based upon the nature of your spirit. You agreed to have your spirit divided. A portion of your spirit is found in physical man, and a portion of your spirit is found in physical woman. You yourself at conception became a unified spirit again, and now is the time for you to learn some very important lessons. It is important that you learn the difference between good and evil, and if you are one of the ancient ones, you will learn what exactly it is that maintains life.

Please think on these things at the beginning of the Feast, I am,
            Sincerely, Latuwr

Comment

Topic: The Third Day Of The Feast!

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the Third Day of the Feast. Not all the Days of the Spiritual Week, that is, the Seven Days of the Feast are of the same length. Combined, the Seven Days represent seven thousand years, and the Third Day of the Feast is by far the longest of all the other Days.

How can such a thing be?

Most serious bible students are aware that a day is like unto a thousand years with YAHWEH ELOHIM. Am I attempting to tell you all that the Third Day is actually quite a bit longer than a thousand years? I sure am.

YAHWEH ELOHIM is in charge of time, and YAHWEH did add time to the Third Day of the Spiritual Week in order that HIS enemies should be overcome and thoroughly defeated. All of these things did come together and occur through the death, burial, and third day resurrection of Messiah Yahushua.

Few people recognize that the Cross of Messiah Yahushua is actually a weapon of mass destruction that is more powerful and destructive than any weapon ever devised and created by man. Indeed, not many are aware that Messiah Yahushua through HIS Cross was engaged in a battle or war in which all the inhabitants of the earth, past, present, and future were executed or put to death in a spiritual sense. It is an undeniable fact that everyone in a spiritual sense did die with Messiah Yahushua through HIS Cross.

When YAHWEH ELOHIM engages in warfare, HIS effort is all out. YAHWEH leads from the front, and when HE fights, the rules of engagement are always "Follow ME". This is a vast subject, and the details of this war are once again being made known to men.

How did YAHWEH ELOHIM add time to the Third Day? Wake up, Folks! I am,
              Sincerely, Spying (Hebrew: Latuwr)

Comment

Topic: Time Added To The Third Day!

Hi Everyone,

Blessings to you through the resurrected Messiah Yahushua, the Renewed and Restored YAHWEH ELOHIM.

If, from the perspective of YAHWEH ELOHIM, a spiritual day is a thousand years in duration, then the third day of the spiritual week should have begun somewhere around two thousand years after creation. We have learned on another thread that the third day of the spiritual week is a special day. It is a sprinkling day in the process of purification from the defilement of physical death. Sprinkling days are days in which ELOHIM does speak with mankind.

In my humble opinion, ELOHIM did begin the sprinkling process with the FLOOD. This FLOOD cut short the Second Day because of the wickedness and violence of mankind. All of mankind, save for Noah and his family, perished in the flood. Might it be best to say that when ELOHIM speaks, all should give HIM their undivided attention? So time was taken from the Second Day in order to begin the Third Day.

From Noah, the sprinkling continued with Abraham and the Fathers, then Moses and the Children of Israel, then Joshua, and actually quite a number of other folks until finally YAHWEH ELOHIM spoke directly to mankind through Messiah Yahushua and HIS Body, the Church.

The Third Day sprinkling ended with the destruction of the 1st Spiritual Temple through martyrdom towards the end of the 1st century and maybe somewhat into the 2nd century AD. Since that time, the resurrected Messiah Yahushua has remained silent. Messiah will not speak to mankind on the 4th, 5th, and 6th Days. HE will begin to speak again to this world on the 7th Day which of course is a sprinkling day in the process of purification.

When the resurrected Messiah Yahushua begins to speak, will you listen? I am,
                Sincerely, Spying

Comment

Topic: Shortening The Days!

Hi Everyone,

It has already been asserted on this thread that the Second Day of the Spiritual Week was shortened, that is, time was taken from the 2nd Day and given to the 3rd Spiritual Day. How much time? Well, consult the genealogies in order to determine the amount of time between the creation of Adam and the life of Noah.

Should we stop our investigation right here, or is there any reason for us to believe that time was also taken from any of the other days of the Spiritual Week in order to further increase the length of the 3rd Spiritual Day?

In my humble opinion, these words of Messiah Yahushua properly translated tell us that additional time was taken from the Latter Days:

Matthew 24:22
                  22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Christians when they look at the above words automatically assume that Messiah Yahushua is speaking of the end time, and the days shortened are days that occur within the Tribulation. How many Christians understand that Messiah Yahushua is speaking about the Days of the Spiritual Week when Messiah asserts that Days are shortened? How about you yourself? Do you yourself believe that Messiah is telling us about days that occur right at the end of human existence?

Please allow me right here to encourage those who might be so inclined to imagine that Messiah in Matthew 24:22 is actually addressing the Days of the Spiritual Week in which each Day should have been a thousand years in length. Of course, Messiah in speaking knows that HE is speaking on the 3rd Spiritual Day, and Messiah Yahushua knows that more than 500 years were added to the 3rd Spiritual Day. There exists much more than a thousand years between Noah and Yahushua.

YAHWEH ELOHIM actually took time from the 4th, 5th, and 6th Spiritual Days, and YAHWEH gave that time to the 3rd Day. How much time altogether was taken? Anyone care to venture a guess? I am,
                  Sincerely, Spying

Comment

Working...
                  X