The WEDDING GARMENT...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The WEDDING GARMENT...

OH... i was on my way out today and i had left my house and i stopped to get some books, at the mall, and there it was.. I SAW IT... in a shop window the WEDDING DRESS,
    and
    i looked and looked and looked at it for some time.... then i asked to be driven home... so i can write all what i saw. so i will not forget its messages.

THE WEDDING DRESS IN THE SHOP WINDOW on display

There~! in the window was this white long dress, it was so beautifull, the way it was made, it was covered with pearls and glittery sequins on the top with a floor length, long skirt that flowed out all around the feet...
    then i saw...
    at the feet was this CLOUD OF WHITE...
    just like a cloud in the sky, but it was from the veil, that soft tuele material..all flowing out around the feet, so that when the bride walked, it looked like a while cloud was all around her feet and she was WALKING ON CLOUDS OF WHITE.
    I saw also that the wedding dress covered all of her only her hands and neck-head were seen... this dress covered her entire being... it swallowed her up... so that her head [CHRIST JESUS] and her hands [ THE 5 FOLD MINISTRY] could be seen.

I saw that this wedding gown was for ''her day'' that one time, when all eyes are on THE BRIDE...the whole company was centered on this marriage... the bride and the groom.

So much preparation had gone into THIS ONE DAY...
    this was what also was impressing me...
    Preparation + ONE DAY + WEDDING + MARRIED.

ONE DAY = HER DAY.

she USED TO WEAR just ordinary clothes every day, she was just anybody... TILL
    ''THE DAY'' CAME
    and she BECAME
    HIS BRIDE.... that day made all the difference for it was on that day, she became NO LONGER ORDINARY.. but ...a wedding changed her into HIS BRIDE.

3 things so impressed me as i stood staring at that shop window~!
    1] the beautifull dress and how it covered her
    2] the white clouds are her feet.. like she walked on white clouds..
    3] THE DAY came...... and she was DRESSED and ready.
    THE WEDDING GARMENT...

now i am going back to my picnic....

i realise, THERE ARE many levels of truth

like a high rise building...
    We can begin on the ground floor and move upwards in the divine elevator [Lift].

the divine lift,[reveation /knowledge /wisdom] takes us thru the material world and into the spiritual world.

i realised today that the 'wedding dress' [the righteousness] is a changed mind..
    a mind that has been '''''PUT ON''''' to become the mind of Christ... and this mind PUTS ON immortality.
    another way of saying this is GOING UP THE MOUNTAIN, of transfiguration
    to
    come out from our own carnal thinking and into the same thinking patterns as Messiah.

also
    I realised the more His bride walks and talks WITH HER HUSBAND to be, the more she is inlove and In joy, in her own persona.

After all THE GROOM is never coming back of an olde disinteresed dame.

“Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus.” says Apostle Paul.
    so~!
    this wedding dress as a state of mind, that has passed thru the adamic carnal mind - and learning to enter into the higher thought process of MESSIAH'S mind. amen.

It is our mind opening-up to learn HOW TO USE..... THE POWER OF GOD, IN HIS NAME AND IN HIS AUTHORITY~! or under divine governmental order.
    why?
    Our siritual man is now in control and our deceived soul eve is NO longer deceived but purified/made whole/redeemed AND NOW a help-meet FOR her spiritual man. amen.

When [a metamoorphoo mind, in us ] or understanding, streams thru the veil of the 2 realms... there is an opening up, or an ''appearing'', and this creates a divine energy field around our body... the energy of the Holy Spirit, the seemless garment not made with hands.

''Power'' is all to do with ENERGY...
    the Adamic mind is on a limited energy grid....
    Messiah, the anointed mind, is on an unlimited power grid.

This HIGHER MIND.. put on = called the MIND OF CHRIST, allows a saint to PASS THRU, from one energy field into a higher energy field.
    This is THE WEDDING garment.
    the key
    TO PUTTING ON THIS WEDDING DRESS is to
    OVERCOME
    O.V.E.R.C.O.M.E.
    all, all, all, all, all...................things IN Christ!
    overcome!
    our carnal thinking and replace it with ''lean not on your own understanding''

see this...?????????????

forget your own thinking... it stinks.
    stop thinking....
    start BELIEVING, by allowing Messiah [the anointed power of God] DO YOUR THINKING 4 you.

do not let 'eve' think for you..
    do not let 'eve' think for you
    do not let 'eve' think for you ever again.

IF 'eve' stills thinks for you, you are NEVER NEVER NEVER going to get into that wedding garment.
    We are to learn HOW TO cease from carnal flesh thinking.... and.... have a NEW Mind, that allows ABBA TO THINK FOR US..

can u do it?

We have to realise that our mind is made up by energy... adamic energy runs it...but... we need a thought change process, so that the adamic energy is no longer there, but has been exchanged for the divine energy of Messiah, the power of God.

Comment

breaking the barrier...

when a jet breaks thru the sound barrier, a whole cloud of white puff can be seen around the ''feet'' of the jet...

http://www.wilk4.com/misc/soundbreak.htm

this is how i saw the feet of the Bride swaythed in this tuele like masses of white cloud...

SHE HAS BROKEN THRU, ALL BARRIERS....NOTHING, was pinning her wings down to this realm any more.
      she was FREE to fly. amen

i was reading about this ''sonic'' boom and it is caused by shock waves...or
      a change of speed......

Our adamic mind, is on one speed level....
      but...
      the mind of Christ... is another speed, for when this mind is practiced daily, meaning -thinking differently to our normal habits, our ''speed'' accerates and we move into using more of our minds, rather than the Adamic thinking of 10% so the ''experts'' say we all use.
      90% of our mind is dormant.

do u know how to use the mind of Christ rather than human thinking?

it is very hard to change over~!~!
      SO a person has to be DETERMINDED....not bug-eyed and weak... but DETERMINDED TO STRICKEN the carnal mind from its destroying powers.

D.E.T.E.R.M.I.N.A.T.I.O.N.
      [U HAVE TO ''''deter a nation'''', the nation is this world governed by lies and deceptions U have to DETER that world how.. by turning your back on wrong thinking.]

FOR THOSE who dont know...

Injected thinking, is from 'eve the soul realm/carnal mindedness' and ofcourse does not line up to the promises of the bible to His new creature,
      -Ps 23 and Ps 91....
      so it makes us anxious, doubting, unbelievng, weak, silly, ....
      solution = give that thinking as a thought for Christ to take it captive...
      GIVE THAT THOUGHT AWAY...

the bible says ''TAKE NO THOUGHT''....
      dont take it
      dont take it
      dont take it
      refuse to ''take in'' that thought... as soon as it hits.. refuse it.

dont take that thought of that seed of evil and DONT let it grow INSIDE YOUR MIND.

this is a hard practice ...
      but it will work.

Then there comes a time, [under grace and mercy alone,] that we begin to think like Christ over all things that happen in our daily life.

When this happens, our day is lived inside a joy unspeakable...
      it is like in the middle of our stomach is a butterfly feeling... BUTTERFLY WINGS -a new life.. a different outlook...the power/energy seems to come forth out from our middle area.
      it is a 'quickening-of-life' there..
      a joy about nothing really..
      but JOY IS THERE. -joy is present.
      WHEN this JOY is there...it reflects out from us and others are affected.
      for in JOY is found THE STRENGTH of Christ, the power of Christ is in JOY.

The joy is in the BRIDE, as she makes herself ready and as each day passes the more her joy.

why?

because she has learnt to LEAN [learning not on her own understanding using her limited mind] ON HER WELL BELOVED, in the wilderness
      see s. of songs. 8 v 5
      WHO IS THIS?
      ASKS THE HOLY SPIRIT...
      see - the attention is directed to a person who is COMING UP out from the wilderness... coming up into the higher realm energy, that LIFTS THEM out of this world and expresses the kingdom of Heaven IN them.
      It is this manifestation of His kingdom within us... that will affect others AROUND US...
      amen.

here is another pic....just awesome.... looks like ''A PILLAR OF CLOUD''...
      http://www.galleryoffluidmechanics.c...den/f-14nf.htm

-----------------------------
      here is another pic...i hope ye shall enjoy.

to me it is an explanation of the 2 realms and how they really are

1] the real world is on top - the divine Kingdom
      then the water
      2] the lower world, our realm underneath
      the water is the divine line.

http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/photofile-c/splash-2.jpg

see that circle... see that ripple in the water... that is like the white cloud- same type of thing...
      we have to ARISE to pass thru.. and into...
      we DO this.. BY HOW WE THINK~!

did u also see that the droplet of water is shaped like a crown....
      one crown turned upwards, the other crown turned under or an upside down crown.
      ----------------------------------------------------------
      are u ready.????
      http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/schlieren-1.jpg

a high speed camera photo that shows the candle burning and the colours in the smoke.

let us wonder and think of this...
      Ps 104 v 4.
      ministers of flame of fire suddenly takes on a NEW MEANING.....

PS...
      i had a thought...
      the wiser we become IN Christ, we will find ''our solutions'' are all very simple and are all around us, if only we could ''see''.

Comment

red blue and green

the colours we would never see, as they are hidden from our view... but... the camera has picked them up and shows us real colours coming out from candle flames.

red - for the blood of Jesus Christ
        blue - for the Holy Spirit
        green - resurrection life.

could i make this sentence?

''Blood of Messiah flowed, that caused the Holy Spirit to decend , to give people power to live anew in resurrection life.''

As we cannot ''see'' these colours naturally.... is it also possible that we cannot ''see '' other colours too.

what IF

The living stones, the saints IN His temple, were all the 7 primary colours.. each saint a different colour... so that.. when the living temple was completed, it would LOOK LIKE A rainbow...
        BUT
        also shining white when working together in one accord...
        Now that's something to think about~!

we can see in Ps 104 v 4.. HIS MINISTERS of living flames.

these 'living flames' come forth in the NT @ Gate Beautifull..

The red, the blue and the green colours were seen that day too..

how?

The red of the Blood of Messiah, allowed the divine mission to begin in the 2 apostles Peter and John.
        The blue of the Holy Spirit could now descend to make, the green of resurrection life came to pass in the crippled man who was made whole.

the flame and the colours working together.-

Comment

we NEED light bodies to BE LIKE HIM~!

Bodies, that are filled with the 7 spirits Like Messiah has, relate to the 7 colours of the rainbow.
          The colours radiate out cuz they come from the 'divine-energy' within.

Heb 12:28-29 “let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our God is a consuming fire.”
          what colours were in the flames?

Tim 6:16 Refers to God, "who alone is immortal and who lives in
          unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see."
          again
          Eze 1:27 "I saw that from what appeared to be His waist up He looked like
          glowing metal, as if full of fire and that from there down He looked like fire;and brilliant light surrounded Him."
          Jesus could step into our realm and back out from it.. time did not hold HIM.
          HE is light..
          also.
          Moses Glowed...

it has to do with electro-magnetic energy~!

Comment

Here are some articles about our WEDDING to our GOD HUSBAND, YHSHWH.

http://www.thebodyofmessiah.com/familymarriage.htm

ONE
            The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
            I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
            I CREATED YOU for ME.
            That is why I SAVED YOU.
            For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
            YHSHWH

Comment

cont.. Hey RicoEL, thank you for your site

lots of wise sayings.. amen
              -----------------------------------
              "seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God" (Rev. 4:5).

the question comes ARE WE LIGHT , can we be a rainbow of light?

if we are LIGHT... darkness shall flee from us...

i once read this...kinda mind twisting thought from ''there is no God????'',..

"Is there such a thing as darkness, Professor?"

"That's a dumb question, son. What is night if it isn't darkness? What are you getting at...?"

"So you say there is such a thing as darkness?"

"Yes" said the Professor

"You're wrong again, sir.
              Darkness is not something, it is the absence of something.
              You can have low light, normal light, bright light, flashing light but if you have no light constantly you have nothing and it's called darkness, isn't it? That's the meaning we use to define the word.
              In reality, Darkness isn't.
              If it were, you would be able to make darkness darker and give me a jar of it.
              Can you... give me a jar of darker darkness, Professor?"
              darkness is... the absence of Light.
              therefore WE HAVE TO BE .....................RAINBOW COLOURS..... TO MAKE UP...WHITE SHINING CLOTHES.... FOR WHITE CANNOT EXIST WITHOUT OTHER COLOURS.

WHAT IS WHITE LIGHT?
              The white light from the sun is made up of different colors.
              White light contains all the colors of the visible spectrum.
              The colors of the visible spectrum are red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet.
              ask this?
              could the 7 spirits of God, also relate to the 7 colours?
              The Spirit of the Lord will rest on Him,
              the spirit of wisdom,
              and understanding,
              the spirit of counsel
              and power
              and the spirit of knowledge
              and of the fear of the Lord."
              Isaiah 11:2

Joseph's COAT OF MANY COLOURS... takes on a new meaning...........................................

WHAT COLOUR ARE U............LIVING STONE....... IN THE TEMPLE OF GOD?

Comment

cont. 6-24pm Wed night...

Joseph's COAT OF MANY COLOURS... takes on a new meaning...........................................
                http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e2...s/benihsan.jpg

this is the ''coat of many colours''...in the natural apparently according to historians??????
                but
                in the spiritual are these 7 colours matched up to the 7 Spirits of Isa 11.
                7 prime colours
                7 prime spiritual elements.
                It can be noticed that Joseph [ name meaning God shall add] is mentioned alot in the Genesis Book~! so it shall be rather interesting to see why this is so.
                PERHAPS Abba thinks it very important for some to have understaning on this man for our example.
                1] His personal life is one of great suffering.
                which
                2] lead to great reconciliation.

sufferer into reconciler.

also this character/spirit in Joseph would not compromise....
                He would not cross over to the side of the feminized soul
                so
                he could appear harsh to those people who have their '' eve-feminized soul '' appearing in them.

That 'eve-soul' = compromises and wants a 'peace at any price''
                notice also
                ELIJAH, did not compromise either.
                These men, are the type of people who shall appear WITH HIM, in His temple
                the NON-COMPROMISERS.

FOR THEY HAVE BECOME ALL SPIRIT and 'eve the deception' has passed away - died within them.

This type of man is NO CANDY-MAN.

Joseph THE MAN, wants us to KNOW these things... so that we can understand what is needed for a REAL man to be filled with the Spirit of Messiah. amen

Comment

colour my world..

there is a song by Petula Clarke i love called

COLOUR MY WORLD...

here are the lyrics..
                  Petula Clark Lyrics - Colour My World Lyrics

You'll never see a dark cloud hanging round me.
                  Now there is only blue skies to surround me.
                  There's never been a gray day since you found me.
                  Everything I touch is turning to gold.

Oh, you can colour my world with sunshine yellow each day!
                  Oh, you can colour my world with happiness all the way!
                  Just take the green from the grass and the blue from the sky up above!
                  And if you colour my world just paint it with your love!
                  Just colour my world.

Just as long as I know you're thinking of me,
                  there'll be a rainbow always up above me.
                  Since I found the one who really loves me,
                  everything I touch is turning to gold.

So you can colour my world with sunshine yellow each day!
                  And if you colour my world just paint it with your love!
                  Just colour my world.
                  Um.

Sunshine yellow.
                  Orange blossums.
                  Laughing faces
                  everywhere!
                  Yeah!

Oh, you can colour my world with sunshine yellow each day!
                  And if you colour my world just paint it with your love.
                  Just colour my world.
                  Colour my world.
                  Oh, colour my world.
                  Colour my world!
                  -------------------------------------------------------
                  only by HIS GRACE,,,

my world is coloured..
                  my world is happiness
                  my world is an amazing place....
                  so
                  how do i tell others about my world?
                  how to i sit and explain to a person, how my world continually fills me with happiness..

ummm..

I HAVE TO 'BE'-COME.. my world... that has to be my witness.
                  I HAVE TO 'be' so others may ''see'' my world.
                  I have to 'be' my world so they may 'BE' with me.
                  Messiah takes us out from our world of grey skies...
                  Messiah takes us away into His world where skies are blue.
                  Messiah shares His happiness with us
                  thats is why ..
                  HIS WORLD OF SUNSHINE COLOURS OUR WORLD OF GREY....

Comment

a world of SONshine.

His rainbows turning into white light.
                    That day has come, and is here now, as we are maturing into His white light by revelation, - the hidden manna
                    and
                    then putting that manna ''what is it'' into daily practice.
                    By the 'choice of life' we are turning our lives around, having the 9 fruits inside us ripening, so that the 9 gifts mature and ripen at the same time.
                    TOO long we have lived in a darken state,
                    TOO long we have been mis-informed and believed lies.
                    TOO long have we been in dis-array and not in ONE accord....
                    TOO long..... WE HAVE BEEN DEAD AND BURIED under a pile of lies and withered up programmes of religion.

IT is time for change,
                    meaning = change over into light and to grow up into the fullness Christ,
                    It is time for SONshine = we learn BY LIVING.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------
                    in contrast..
                    in other religions they have gurus who do many wonderfull things for their religion.
                    Their belief and lives show forth into the world as a witness.
                    Some religions are gentle and kind, some even live to 300 + yrs by learning how to breathe and ''eat air''.
                    Some go into food and understand how food makes the body work and so they live a long and happy life, filled with contentements.
                    Others know how to heal with colours and laying on of hands to mediate by YOGA AND EXERCISE etc ...
                    it is interesting only to see how other people of this world think and how their thinking manifests in their lives as an outwards show.
                    Ofcourse this falls under the heading of VANITY... but.... VANITY WORKS...

consider....
                    how much more shall CHRIST-IN-US work, when fully understood. amen
                    Let US hasten the day of HIS APPEARING

Comment

i saw this today...the overcomer

Your days are coming to a close ,

for your days are flowing into Me ,

for now its not with your eyes but with Mine you see ,

You've come around the corner ,

your hurdles are now through ,

for it's no longer your voice but Mine that speaks through you ,

I've taken witness of the things you do ,

backed off the enemies intentions and their view ,

for now you walk in My hand ,

and all you gain to see,

is My perfect will for all humanity ,

so in each step you witness ,

no longer will you see ,

the shadow of your youth but only Me ,

for in this new adventure you'll never be alone ,

I've placed on you My crown and seated you by My throne ,

The Crown ?! "The Overcomer " for you have walked right through ,

all the obstacles I've placed in front of you ,

and now the ark is open to your total view ,

so partake of this hidden manna I now have given you ,

My name is on your heart for it's no longer just a stone ,

but a supple feather I now can call My own ,

so take what I have given you and soar up in the air ,

for the view that you now see holds no dispair ,

but contains My promises for you and all mankind ,

And this is your view my Rainbow Divine ...

Rev 2:17

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth [it].

Proverbs 3:3-5 3 Let love and faithfulness never leave you;( receive it )
                      bind them around your neck,
                      write them on the tablet of your heart. ( Love and Faithfullness )

4 Then you will win favor and a good name ( Love and Faithfullness )
                      in the sight of God and man.

5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart
                      and lean not on your own understanding;

written by Jeff Kingshott.
                      18th April 2006

I loved what this person had written, it is real FOOD, for any OVERCOMER...to encourage them, as they ascend this last mountain leap. It is never easy, that last path home.
                      But what I LOVED THE BEST WAS.... His overcomers are called HIS RAINBOW DIVINE...
                      when i saw that, i knew i was sharing the Truth amen.

Comment

The 7 MARRIAGE BLESSINGS (click)

LOVE, RICOEL
                        The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
                        I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
                        I CREATED YOU for ME.
                        That is why I SAVED YOU.
                        For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
                        YHSHWH

Comment

Working...
                        X