X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello to the truth seekers

subject
    CALLED AND CHANGED and then CHOSEN
    is a divine principle imparted into His brethren.

STORY LINE GOES LIKE THIS
    Jesus calling and then choosing His disciples is His 1st principle...
    here is how it works
    After taking on the usual standard Earth incarnation Veil of Forgetfulness, and going along living Life like everyone else here, John met His special Friend and Teacher again in the form of a man in this physical space time expanse terrain 2,000 years ago.
    NOTICE
    John, the disciple - met this friend AGAIN.
    [making= John was Jesus FRIEND prior to his birth on earth]

THIS IS THE FULL CIRCLE from spirtual being to human being [ under and in the veil of forgetfulness] and back to spiritual being
    -this is imperishable life
    John’s Friend was a Direct Projection of SOURCE Example direct from Source, who once again changed John’s awareness and his world view forever.
    notice Jesus CHANGED John's awareness so....
    John instinctively dropped what he was doing and followed.
    The rest is history.

Comment

hello - to truth seekers
      - a wee revelation.............. you may need one day

recently 2 men from LO AMMI FORUM ''had a go at me'' for standing up for the truth of the Gospel and the daily protection of HIS SHEEP. 24/7
      Elijah's condemnation was as vile AND FILTHY as usual
      PLUS
      The poor sad man Imhebrew loved the bloodshed of all evil do-ers getting their just deserts....he thrives on it

BTW
      religious bible men make me puke - PUKE ad nauseum
      sigh- they are a terrible breed.

SO the true church of The christ, is always protected by their SAVIOUR
      - that is why He SAVES, aka his name SAVES
      S.A.V.I.O.U.R.
      He saves His disciples, guards His sheep and takes care of them UNTIL THEY TOO, BECOME the fullness of life Spirit.
      yes - it is a process.
      at the end of a certain amount of time - His disciples attain into the fullness of LIFE - HERE.

SO there is NO problem regarding their protection from satan and his satanic religious hosts AND THE JUDAS BETRAYERS WITHIN THE DIVISIONAL CHURCH

you see HIS CHURCH - THE FEW WHO FIND ETERNAL LIFE HERE AS HIS FRIENDS john 11 v 24 25 26 27 - are trained up as HE WAS TRAINED VIA THE SPIRIT OF LIFE and part of this blessing is protection from all foes.

here is this divine fullness at work

When Jesus said, “I AM,” the power of the christ energy that was released was so tremendous that it knocked the soldiers backward.....
      as HE IS SO ARE HIS PEOPLE AND THIS power is the blessing of the FULLNESS OF LIFE- and none attain to this fullness by wishing to run knee deep in human blood of ''evil do-ers''

WARNING
      THE RELIGIOUS stupidity OF THESE men is an abomination of true desolation
      - THEY HAVE NOTHING but words from a book that do nothing for them = PLUS+ a matrix life of sickness, lack strife and death surrounds them

puke

Comment

TO THE TRUTH SEEKER

HAVE YOU HEARD OF A ''BORN AGAIN SATANIST''
        NOPE i guess not

who or what is a BORN AGAIN SATANIST?
        in general - An ANTI CHRIST bible reader AND a sabbath keeper and church attender
        aka
        - the un-anointed - who reads their BBL and decides what and how to believe for themselves
        ... yet.... they physically die from lack of knowledge
        the book did not help them to FIND LIFE AND REMAIN.alive and become COMPLETED IN THE SPIRIT OF LIFE. here and now - then to enter into the highest order of Melchedezek
        JOHN 10 v 10
        sigh

it seems most church people actually are these born again satanists
        - '''OH no'''
        THEY CRY..

YET that is the truth as they die from sin.
        sin kills them - they worked for sin and then received their wages.

few would even understand it, notice it or be aware of their plight.....
        but how would we know of these churched satanists
        but their life fruits they daily reproduce

all those D.E.S.T.R.U.C.T.I.V.E acts - they manifest out 24/7

the greatest clue is the word ''''destruction''' yes siree It is Satan's surname.

Comment

Working...
        X