Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Direction Of This Forum!

Hi Everyone,

Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Lo Ammi Forum was originally established under the auspiciousness of the Tzaddikim. At the inception of Lo Ammi, we as an organization did refer to ourselves as "a Church of God". Please notice the small "a". We did not imagine ourselves to be anything other than "a" Church of God.

This very small organization was destroyed or should I say torn apart through the molestation of children which did occur within our midst. What possible good can come from any organization which allows its children to be molested?

It is my hope and purpose, and it is the hope and purpose of ImAHebrew to again restore "a Church of God" through our belief in LIFE NOW!

Should there be any other way, then please declare it, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Originally posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Lo Ammi Forum was originally established under the auspiciousness of the Tzaddikim. At the inception of Lo Ammi, we as an organization did refer to ourselves as "a Church of God". Please notice the small "a". We did not imagine ourselves to be anything other than "a" Church of God.

This very small organization was destroyed or should I say torn apart through the molestation of children which did occur within our midst. What possible good can come from any organization which allows its children to be molested?

It is my hope and purpose, and it is the hope and purpose of ImAHebrew to again restore "a Church of God" through our belief in LIFE NOW!

Should there be any other way, then please declare it, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

Those who destroy the Word of Yah are far from being tzaddik and Yah Almighty holds such people in contempt as He has in the past.

A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

greetings
      [Spying asked me to greet others when i post]
      ---------------------------------------------------------
      The many headed HYDRA-aka- ''a' CHURCH of God

What many forget about religious tyrants, is that they often fool their people at first as
      philanthropists,
      saviors,
      gods
      or
      revolutionary leaders taking their people out of despair into the ”new world”.
      These types of men have to disguise themselves at first to WIN over the masses.

warning
      THE LIFE of Messiah NEVER dwells within such leadership despite their rhetoric
      the TRUE LIFE called imperishable life - was never found in the O.T Tzaddikim

not 1 person can receive TRUE IMPERISHABLE LIFE based upon a WRONG concept/foundation AND the WRONG teacher

what is tsaddik exactly

its from Judaism
      : tzaddikim
      a Hasidic spiritual leader or guide.
      what is a HASIDIC mean
      a mystical Jewish movement founded in Poland in the 18th century in reaction to the rigid academicism of rabbinical Judaism.
      "Hasidic Jews"
      there is certainly NO imperishable life in such teaching or teachers.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW
      there is NOTHING MYSTICAL or Jewish about the new covenant gospel of freedom from the curse and how to attain to Immortal life here and today as WE HEAR HIS VOICE
      -aka - the life our Saviour walked in HERE

~~~Hearing his voice today~~~~
      JESUS Himself explained this new LIVING WAY HE ALONE OPENED UP FOR HIS LIVING TEMPLE people.
      These LIVING STONES - is never called '''a'''' church but is Redeemed People - a living temple of the Holy Spirit without spot wrinkle or unclean thing

John 11 v 24 25 26 - was and is THE SAVIOUR SPEAKING TO HIS FRIEND/FRIENDS...[ in all generations]
      this is Messiah telling His friends - how to be set free TODAY and now and how to receive His life and power TODAY - aka - the resurrection LIFE

therefore
      there Is no need for any mystical super spiritual Tzaddikim teachers to tell us HOW it is when MESSIAH HIMSELF told us all THE TRUTH

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING.
      tzaddik (plural tzaddiks or tzaddikim)
      1. (Judaism) A very righteous person, especially a Hassidic spiritual leader.
      HASIDIC JEWS MEANING
      https://www.brooklynunpluggedtours.c...iefs-practices
      THE disguise comes before THE deception
      What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
      THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
      - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
      - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
      This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

Greetings
        [spying asked me to do this when i post]

THE DIRECTION OF THE TRUTH - WHO CAME TO SET THE CAPTIVES FREE.
        there is NO other way outside the REVELATION of the TRUTH MAN -YESHUA.

john 11
        24 Martha answered, “I know he will rise again in the resurrection at the last day.”

25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die;
        26 and whoever lives by believing in me will never die.
        Do you believe this?”

27 “Yes, Lord,” she replied, “I believe that you are the Messiah, the Son of God, who is to come into the world.”

28 After she had said this, she went back and called her sister Mary aside. “The Teacher is here,” she said,
        the Jews already KNEW of the resurrection on the ''last day''
        it was common knowledge.-everyone knew of it,.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------

BUT THIS IS NOT what THE MESSIAH SAID.
        THE NEW COVENANT WAS BEING UNFOLDED By THE TRUTH MAN HIMSELF to his friend- and to all HIS FRIENDS from each generation

“I am the resurrection and the life.
        this is the gospel and NO other.
        the TRUTH MAN UTTERED these words - THE LIFE PERSON UTTERED THE TRUTH.
        NO ONE ELSE EVER Did.

''even though they die''
        die to sin- DEAD TO SIN - no condemnation.
        - sins cease in a born again redeemed person
        - they DIE TO SELF = put another way UNDER HIS WORKMANSHIP THEY DIE TO THEIR CARNALITY
        [THE MATRIX SYSTEM]

NO Tzaddikim. INSPIRED PERSON can tell you this - only MESSIAH speaks to HIS friends.

there is NO other way into HIS RESURRECTION POWER but via Himself and His revelation to you personally as His friends.

you can religiously skip and hop to the moon and spiritually you can dance spiritual jigs but nothing nothing nothing will ever give you ETERNAL LIFE HERE AS HE LIVED IN IT
        BUT HIM

What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
        This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

Greetings
          [spying asked me to do this when i post]

a few HOME TRUTHS
          religions [ of all brand names ] -filled with all ideas and beliefs NEVER sets its captives free.
          death rules.
          YOU CAN BELIEVE YOU ARE a GOD AND STILL die.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          WHY
          BECAUSE religion is on the same FREQUENCY band as death sin and ignorance.
          on this frequency grid DEATH is lord of all.
          its a BAND WAVE of death,
          All churches all christian beliefs, all O T laws prophets written texts everything you can name REMAINS WITHIN THE FREQUENCY BAND OF RUIN AND DEATH
          YOU CAN NEVER ESCAPE this evil band width as you were LOWERED into it at conception
          you CAME DOWN
          From a higher energy level into the DEATH ZONE frequency

you need to be RESURRECTED OUT FROM the dead.
          you need to be RESURRECTED OUT FROM the frequency of death
          you need to be SET FREE from your captivity to this frequency
          you need TO BE RAISED FROM THE DEAD
          you need to STOP TALKING YOUR RELIGION and start to realise you remain a CAPTIVE to death IN THE ENERGY GRID OF DEATH.

TO ESCAPE through this veil you NEED TO BE RELEASED FROM THIS DEAD FREQUENCY.

YESHUA HIMSELF changed the frequency via the GOOD NEWS of GLAD TIDINGS.
          NO ONE else did.

what did He say
          ''you dont have to remain in this evil dead zone - I have come to set you free
          freedom IS here now not when ye die in sin
          FREEDOM comes as I explain to you personally WHO I AM AND WHAT YOU MUST DO TO ESCAPE.
          HOW TO TRANSFER INTO A HIGHER frequency called IMMORTAL LIFE.
          If I dwell in you via MY spirit you are translated out from THE death FREQUENCY that now HOLDS YOU A CAPTIVE and into MY LIFE style. and new ways of thinking''

Comment

Topic: Required Salutations!

Hi Lucy,

Below is a copy of what I directed you to do:

"Hi Lucy,

This directive is specifically for you to follow. Do not enter upon any thread in which I have a post without beginning your post with a salutation which will show to whom your post is directed. From now on I will delete any post which does not begin with a salutation or a quote from a previous post to show everyone to whom you are writing.
            "

General greetings are acceptable as long as they are directed to someone. It is ok to say, "Greetings Everyone", but "Greetings" by itself is not sufficient to show everyone to whom your post is directed.

Should you have need of any further clarification, then please advise me, I am,
            Sincerely, Latuwr
            The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Topic: The Destruction Of The Word Of YAH!

Hi EliYah,

I do not possess your photographic memory so I have spent considerable time looking for a scripture which indicates that the Word of YAH can be destroyed as you have written by these your words below:

Spying,

Those who destroy the Word of Yah are far from being tzaddik and Yah Almighty holds such people in contempt as He has in the past.

Would you be so kind to show me where such a scripture exists that indicates that the Word of YAH can be destroyed is located?

I did find this scripture in the New Testament:

1 Peter 1:25
              25 But the word (Rhema) of YAHWEH endureth for ever. And this is the word (Rhema) which by the gospel is preached unto you.

How, EliYah, can the Rhema of YAHWEH which endures for ever be destroyed?

Now, should you somehow ignore that scripture, perhaps, you may like this scripture in context somewhat better:

1 Peter 1:23
              23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, through the word (logos) of ELOHIM, which liveth and abideth for ever.

I am very willing to learn. Where is it written in the Scriptures that either the Rhema or Logos of YAH can be destroyed?

Thanking you in advance for your reply, I am,
              Sincerely, Latuwr

Comment

Topic: The Destruction Of The Word Of YAH!

Hi EliYah,

I do not possess your photographic memory so I have spent considerable time looking for a scripture which indicates that the Word of YAH can be destroyed as you have written by these your words below:

Spying,

Would you be so kind to show me where such a scripture exists that indicates that the Word of YAH can be destroyed is located?

I did find this scripture in the New Testament:

1 Peter 1:25
                25 But the word (Rhema) of YAHWEH endureth for ever. And this is the word (Rhema) which by the gospel is preached unto you.

How, EliYah, can the Rhema of YAHWEH which endures for ever be destroyed?

Now, should you somehow ignore that scripture, perhaps, you may like this scripture in context somewhat better:

1 Peter 1:23
                23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, through the word (logos) of ELOHIM, which liveth and abideth for ever.

I am very willing to learn. Where is it written in the Scriptures that either the Rhema or Logos of YAH can be destroyed?

Thanking you in advance for your reply, I am,
                Sincerely, Latuwr
                Spying,

Try reading Jeremiah 36 of Jehoiakim the king of Judah who burned the roll, or do ye think that burning it did not destroy it? http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Jer&c=36&t=KJV#27

What is the role of a tzaddik?

A tzadik was considered to be an intermediary between men and God, for through his extraordinary piety and willpower he could attain the state of mystical unity with God and expedite the coming of the Messiah; it was believed that he also had the right to perform religious obligations in lieu of people who were not
                https://www.google.com/search?source...=1591290688033

I see a religious dictator who pretends that he's righteous, and who puts himself in the place of Yah Messiah, and thee apostle John called them anti-Messiahs. http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...ngs=G500&t=KJV

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

Topic: Further Direction!

Hi Everyone,

I am presently in the process of deleting every post that I see that does not contain a salutation or a copy of a previous post that gives indication to whom the existing post is directed.

What this means is that I no longer will subject this forum to posts which have no other purpose than to generally inform readers of this forum to the private views of the individual who is making a post. This forum does not exist to promote the various conspiratorial theories of this world.

This forum is not a political forum. This does not mean that political posts cannot be made. What it means is that a political post must be directed to someone on this forum or to "Everyone" in general according to your choice of a salutation!

This forum is not a sub-forum for any other multi-media platform. If you post a "you tube video" on this forum, then know that you run the risk of having your post deleted completely at my discretion.

This is a religious forum so please keep your posts concerned with religious ideas.
                  Messiah Yahushua has placed me in charge of this forum, and I reserve the right to add or subtract any requirement.

Messiah has given me great help through Hyssop and ImAHebrew that enables this forum to continue to exist. Please take your leave from this forum should you be unable to abide by the above directives.

Thanking everyone in advance who should be moved to comply, I am,
                  Sincerely, Latuwr

Comment

Topic: Further Direction!

Hi Everyone,

I am presently in the process of deleting every post that I see that does not contain a salutation or a copy of a previous post that gives indication to whom the existing post is directed.

What this means is that I no longer will subject this forum to posts which have no other purpose than to generally inform readers of this forum to the private views of the individual who is making a post. This forum does not exist to promote the various conspiratorial theories of this world.

This forum is not a political forum. This does not mean that political posts cannot be made. What it means is that a political post must be directed to someone on this forum or to "Everyone" in general according to your choice of a salutation!

This forum is not a sub-forum for any other multi-media platform. If you post a "you tube video" on this forum, then know that you run the risk of having your post deleted completely at my discretion.

This is a religious forum so please keep your posts concerned with religious ideas.
                    Messiah Yahushua has placed me in charge of this forum, and I reserve the right to add or subtract any requirement.

Messiah has given me great help through Hyssop and ImAHebrew that enables this forum to continue to exist. Please take your leave from this forum should you be unable to abide by the above directives.

Thanking everyone in advance who should be moved to comply, I am,
                    Sincerely, Latuwr
                    Spying, you waiting to see my response to your selfishness of this forum?

Yea, this is only directed at myself, and possibly Lucy, and ye and Ken think that there are no "conspiracies" in this world, and this is ONLY one reason that I created the WITNESS and WARNING thread that ye destroyed so anyone and everyone could post such ideas on that thread also.

And if "conspiracies" did not exist, then this conspiracy below would not exist in the scriptures.

Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD/YAHWEH, and against his anointed/Yah Messiah, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. Psalms 2:2-3.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Psa&c=2&t=KJV#2

The kings of the earth stood up, and the rulers were gathered together against the Lord, and against his Christ. Acts 4:26.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...s+Christ&t=KJV

And this prophecy has not been fulfilled in its entirety yet.

Yea, and pretty soon no one will be able to even post any other religious idea on this forum unless that person agrees with your own religious ideas, and if Yahushua had really put ye in charge of anything, then ye would not be violating his instructions below either, and this very post is proof of it.

But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister; And whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant: Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many. http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Mat&c=20&t=KJV#25 [ Matthew 20:25-28

But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them.

But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:And whosoever of you will be the chiefest, shall be servant of all.
                    For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.
                    http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Mar&c=10&t=KJV#42 ] Mark 10:42-45

Yea, ye don't want anyone who reads to know anything that is happening in this world that corresponds to scriptural prophecy, so ye can keep everyone in the dark on believing your religious ideas in your own bubble mind.

And all of this is directed only at myself, the same as ye made up another rule that no one else was required to obey but me, and now I'm thinking seriously about starting a new forum where all will be able to join, and where people will not have their freedoms of speech destroyed by a forum dictator.

And why won't ye change the "Milk and Honey" part of the forum for such postings and discussion?

PS; You've already made it impossible for others to even join this forum, I know, because others have called and told me so.

Comment

Working...
                    X