Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Closing Threads- because they dont sinc with your personal views.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closing Threads- because they dont sinc with your personal views.

i have done so in the past - yet i repent of this act
    why?

because NO PERSON should be muffled and silenced
    all men should be able to speak freely of what they have found out and have come to believe
    only demonic controlling cowards silence others as exampled by the COMMUNIST SYSTEM
    THIS JEWISH BASED SYSTEM takes away all freedoms and LIBERTY and OFCOURSE free speaking is the 1st to go

Matthew 23:35
    He reveals that there is a group that is guilty of “all the righteous blood shed upon the earth.”
    This is also reaffirmed in Revelation 18:24.
    “And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.”

COMMENT
    Since the Communists have shed the blood of TENS of MILLIONS, they must be part of this same Satanic group spoken of by Jesus Christ.

John 8:44 Jesus identifies this mystery group as the JEWS.
    He says to the JEWS
    , “Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do he was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him.” .

SHOULD YOU STUDY TO BE APPROVED ye will find A SELF DECLARED declaration
    Proving Communism is Judaism
    “The Communist soul is the soul of Judaism.
    Hence it follows that, just as in the Russian revolution the triumph of Communism was the triumph of Judaism, so also in the triumph of fascism will triumph Judaism.”

(A Program for the Jews and Humanity,
    Rabbi Harry Waton, p. 143-144).
    LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS SURROUND FREE SPEECH.

PEOPLE forget it is the HOLY SPIRIT who guides us into ALL TRUTH.
    and these truths have to be found and sort after.
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
    THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
    - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
    - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
    This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

some people have the guts to fight evil...............
    By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, it is hereby ordered as follows:

Section 1. Policy.Free speech is the bedrock of American democracy.
    Our Founding Fathers protected this sacred right with the First Amendment to the Constitution.
    The freedom to express and debate ideas is the foundation for all of our rights as a free people.

What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
    This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	96081518_3670724042939128_3883813242144817152_o.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	62464

religion rules the world
      few find SPIRITUALITY.

Name:	100734376_2950372378350554_3162344257805615104_n.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	62465

Comment

https://youtu.be/qFUyZWw7qoc

what is a CONTACT TRACER
        A Woman Gets Her Contact Tracer Certificates and Tells All
        https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bi...gi?read=147726

ask
        what percentage of the masses RECOVER from the flu?

very few recover
        1/2 recover
        almost all recover.

it appears almost all recover
        IF SO ASK
        WHY IS A VAC required?

IS THIS ''GOSSIP'' OR ''conspiracy theory'' or IS IT TERMED BY MESSIAH AS ''watch and pray''
        you decide.

Comment

Personal view, I will never condone silencing any view (that I know of, could be wrong). I also find it disrespectful to be in someone's house and keep pushing in an uncontrollable manner. Or leaving notes every where instead of being assertive and direct about a grievance and having a rational discussion about it. That's called passive aggressive.

I like reading other view points, but I don't like junk mail, that's called spamming and they make filters for it.
          I could be wrong. It happens.

Comment

It seems to me as if Communism is a form of Old Testament control over all people via a selected few at the top
            Who act as our gods

the plebs are The Herd to do as the gods advise or suffer
            As the jews invented or controlled communism ( as history proved) it seems the fruit of their ideas is mixed with the O T
            Godlike logic
            place the two systems together and there is not a great deal of difference

thinking from a different perspective i ask
            do you feel Jesus Kingdom would be based upon controlled cruelty to the subdued masses
            Ofcourse when making a wise decission always look at the fruits offered and IF you would like to live under the fruits of the O T and communism
            if you feel you admire communism and a controlled servitude that is fine as all free people have a right to their beliefs

Comment

CLOSE
              CLOSED
              CLOSED OFF
              -----------------------------------------
              A VERY MEANINGFUL WORD.

ONCE SOMETHING IS closed it is shut tight to other possibilities
              BTW
              The people who RULE over a SOMETHING THAT IS CLOSED, OFFER ONLY THEIR opinions to the masses.
              No other opinion is to be considered.

Unless that opinion offers up a system of love joy and peace ofcourse - its a tyrant rule

therefore ASK what is a tyrant?
              1. tyrants (plural noun)
                1. a cruel and oppressive ruler.

dictator · despot · autocrat · absolute ruler · authoritarian · oppressor
                  • a person exercising power or control in a cruel, unreasonable, or arbitrary way
              to ''close'' something is to OPPRESS

NOTICE THE 3 WORDS love joy and peace ARE NOT OPPRESSIVE WORDS.= THEREFORE they do not rule in a oppressed system
              a free system is never filled with trained apes to do the Zoo Masters bidding

considering communist tyrants
              we have MEDIA TYRANTS - who offer up their opinions only
              [2 sides of the debate are seldom offered up to compare beliefs/opinions]

unfortunately there is K.A.R.M.A.
              from ''whatdoesitmean'' comment

the media problem
              It isn’t going to well for them, as they are now experiencing mass layoffs and closings
              —some of whose latest casualties over the past 24-hours alone being CBS News, who’ve just shockingly laid off one of their top reporters
              and
              The mammoth Daily Mail publication that’s now reporting its revenue has plunged a stunning 70% since this conflict began
              —but all of whom only have themselves to blame, as they were warned in 2017 that studies had found that “Media Coverage Doesn’t Actually Determine Public Opinion
              —which they ignored so they could continue on with their demented leftist crusade against truth.
              moral of the story '' one size doesn't fit all''as there are always 2 sides to 1 coin

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                CLOSE
                CLOSED
                CLOSED OFF
                A VERY MEANINGFUL WORD.

ONCE SOMETHING IS closed it is shut tight to other possibilities
                BTW
                The people who RULE over a SOMETHING THAT IS CLOSED, OFFER ONLY THEIR opinions to the masses.
                No other opinion is to be considered.

Unless that opinion offers up a system of love joy and peace ofcourse - its a tyrant rule

therefore ASK what is a tyrant?

to ''close'' something is to OPPRESS

NOTICE THE 3 WORDS love joy and peace ARE NOT OPPRESSIVE WORDS.= THEREFORE they do not rule in a oppressed system
                a free system is never filled with trained apes to do the Zoo Masters bidding

considering communist tyrants
                we have MEDIA TYRANTS - who offer up their opinions only
                [2 sides of the debate are seldom offered up to compare beliefs/opinions]

unfortunately there is K.A.R.M.A.
                from ''whatdoesitmean'' comment

the media problem

moral of the story '' one size doesn't fit all''as there are always 2 sides to 1 coin

Yes Lucy, there is a tyrant dictator running this forum, and he has targeted only my threads, destroying even the Word of Yah through his envy and spite, and his true character is being revealed for all who view, and I doubt that he will repent and bring back my witness and warning thread again and open it up.

A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

Originally posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
                  Personal view, I will never condone silencing any view (that I know of, could be wrong). I also find it disrespectful to be in someone's house and keep pushing in an uncontrollable manner. Or leaving notes every where instead of being assertive and direct about a grievance and having a rational discussion about it. That's called passive aggressive.

I like reading other view points, but I don't like junk mail, that's called spamming and they make filters for it.
                  Edmund,

Even on the witness and warning thread, I posted things that I did not fully agree with, but I wanted people to view it themselves, and make up their own minds, and this is why I only posted these things to that single thread.

PS: If the roles were reversed, I sure would not have silenced Spying's view points.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                    Edmund,

Even on the witness and warning thread, I posted things that I did not fully agree with, but I wanted people to view it themselves, and make up their own minds, and this is why I only posted these things to that single thread.

PS: If the roles were reversed, I sure would not have silenced Spying's view points.
                    Context is important, I would note when you do that, otherwise it appears like you agree with it. Lucy posts many contradictory links as well and doesn't explain them. Appears she believes everything she reads. And then posts to every topic everything, so it's a mess. Stay on target.

It's like trying to study cell structure of a leaf without a microscope.

If you want to learn, you take one piece of data at a time and dissect it. Don't move on, otherwise learning is not priority and being right is. Backwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Edmund Dantes View Post

Context is important, I would note when you do that, otherwise it appears like you agree with it. Lucy posts many contradictory links as well and doesn't explain them. Appears she believes everything she reads. And then posts to every topic everything, so it's a mess. Stay on target.

It's like trying to study cell structure of a leaf without a microscope.

If you want to learn, you take one piece of data at a time and dissect it. Don't move on, otherwise learning is not priority and being right is. Backwards.

Edmund,

Things that seem contradictory are in the minds of the beholders, and I have no control over that, however, if the videos in the witness and warning thread were watched, then a person would be well awake to how the establishment operates, but it was mostly for people to see and know the atrocities that are happening, bringing light on them, and a well informed public is the only way a people can improve.

Comment

the bible is filled with contradictions - why do you complain Edmund about some of those very interesting threads i put up
                        hmmmm,
                        but i give u the right to complain as you can believe as you will amd make your choices accordingly

BTW
                        i have learnt it is far better to LOOK AT 2 SIDES than have a closed mind programmed by evil.

the best way to BELIEVE OR JUDGE - is by the FRUITS your belief reproduces.

if it reproduces LOVE JOY AND PEACE - well done
                        if it reproduces evil harm division and death - woes become the Norm.

Comment

Name:	82575313_3266633080036431_5652013958937182208_n.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	41.0 KB
ID:	62484

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                            the bible is filled with contradictions - why do you complain Edmund about some of those very interesting threads i put up
                            hmmmm,
                            but i give u the right to complain as you can believe as you will amd make your choices accordingly

BTW
                            i have learnt it is far better to LOOK AT 2 SIDES than have a closed mind programmed by evil.

the best way to BELIEVE OR JUDGE - is by the FRUITS your belief reproduces.

if it reproduces LOVE JOY AND PEACE - well done
                            if it reproduces evil harm division and death - woes become the Norm.

Lucy, I have no problem with the threads or idea that the bible is full of contradictions. Pick one though, talk about it, let those who disagree air their thoughts, respond, ask questions, tell them why you disagree. Saying it's full of contradictions, saying you're stupid for not seeing it and then moving on is what you seem to do, though I can't really tell. Heck if I can keep up.

this thread is ON topic, so far. For example I can't tell how many threads you posted your covid stuff about. Think it's a hoax? Fine, pick 1 piece of evidence, talk about it. I actually got through Eliyah telling me why the moon landing was a hoax. I didn't agree, but I was able to listen to his many points.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                              Edmund,

Things that seem contradictory are in the minds of the beholders, and I have no control over that, however, if the videos in the witness and warning thread were watched, then a person would be well awake to how the establishment operates, but it was mostly for people to see and know the atrocities that are happening, bringing light on them, and a well informed public is the only way a people can improve.
                              I just can't keep up with all the vids. They're long and we never talk about any particular points.

Comment

Working...
                              X