Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U WANT TO BE a ''''Trend''''' Detective? or remain weak and IGNORANT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings to all

there does remain one nagging question.
    Who is going to pull the trigger on this laser of truth?
    The best man for the job is lieutenant general michael t. Flynn.
    He not only knows where the skeletons are, he knows where all the closets are and how to unlock them.

The globalists are terrified of flynn because once the case against flynn is officially dismissed, the immortal words of Sherlock holmes will show us all the way,
    “come, Watson, come!
    The game is afoot!”

revealing corruption
    to state a question.
    Will breaking the deep state become too complex?”

In other words, is there a way to reduce all of this complexity down to the level of a 280 character,
    twitter-length?
    yes, because all big crime is an inside job and if you know where to look, you’ll find it.
    MARSHAL L MATHERS
    HMMMMM'
    I READ THIS truth I found it co-joined as an analog of the ChrIstian Church Inc.
    HOW?
    By STATING .....................''THE CRIME IS AN INSIDE JOB IF YOU KNOW WHERE TO LOOK''

WE DO
    IT IS A CASE OF FOLLOW THE MONEY [ the root of evil] JUDAS carried the purse
    Judas is always in the church Precinct

1. precinct
      the area within the walls or perceived boundaries of a particular building or place.
      :
      bounds · boundaries · limits · confines · surrounding area · environs · surroundings · purlieus · surrounds · · vicinity · locality
    the Big Church Crime is Simple
    what’s complicated is the cover-up.
    Remove the cover-up, and the crime becomes readily self-evident,
    ipso facto.

WHAT IS THE Big Church Crime ?
    The altered BBL by man and the Altered Gospel of great joy.to all men,

THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
    THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
    - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
    - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
    This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

hello there to those really good people and
      law of Moses abiders???

2 groups

https://www.henrymakow.com/2020/07/t...reme-view.html

forewarned????
      is this fear mongering or the truth?

[QUOTE]
      Subject: Former FEMA Planner interviewed. Must watch video. What is coming in 8 weeks.

Please watch the 45-minute video with Celeste Solum. She worked as a planner for FEMA for many years, but she is a Christian. She still has connections with people inside our government and the military.

Basically she says there will be another lockdown in 8 weeks. There will be no food then. They will tell you to go to a major store like Walmart, Cisco, etc. Then you will be taken to FEMA camps to supposedly get food. There the people will be divided into 2 groups. Those that will be needed by the New World Order and those that won't. Those that aren't needed will be killed by Guillotines that are already installed at the FEMA camps by our military (see the article below). Get what food you can now.

The government has already done studies to see how many people will be like sheep and not fight back even if they have guns. They said that It is 90% of the population. Probably 3-6% will fight as they come to get your guns. Even those who have guns will be so sick from the viruses they are dropping on us that they won't be able to fight much.

She gives a breakdown of all the things coming our way. Solar minimums, lack of food, etc. All the planetary and other cycles are coinciding in this year. The governments are just taking advantage of them to take over the country and enslave the population.

She says our own government has planted tactical nuclear bombs in our nation to create a false flag attack. FEMA did practice drills with imaginary tactical nuclear bombs in the New York subway, etc. Other countries have small nuclear bombs planted in our country too. So when the bombs go off you won't know if it is a foreign government or our own government detonating them. Anything will be used to create a crisis.

President Trump signed the emergency powers in January when Covid started that gives FEMA and the military the power to do this. We are basically under the Military and New World Order control now. It looks like all our past and present presidents Both Republicans and Democrat have been working for the New World Order all along.

[/QUOTE
      President Trump signed the emergency powers in January when Covid started that gives FEMA and the military the power to do this.
      I did see him say '' i liked [past tense] being your president'' .............
      that means He no longer is?
      find out for yourself.

https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bi...gi?read=149863
      What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
      This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

greetings to all

A reader has been compelled to decline a position of leadership in his church due to a Fear Masks Mandatory policy imposed by the church leadership. He wrote an Open Letter to the church explaining why he could not accept the position, given the Fear Mask Mandate. His letter is worth publishing here since it touches on an issue that affects all of us, everywhere."

"Masks Mandatory is a policy that I feel prolongs the COVID-19 hysteria and paves the way for the ever-increasing governmental intrusions."

Open Letter to a Face Mask Pusher
        by Eric Peters

(abridged by henrymakow.com)

"It is with regret, but with a sense of conviction, that I must remove myself from consideration for the Secretary position at [the church].

At the end of March, my job was cut due to lack of business from -- what I consider to be -- the mass hysteria surrounding COVID-19, perpetuated by the media & governments, including ours here in Ohio.

This irrationality has led to record-setting unemployment, more infringement on civil liberties than I have seen in my lifetime, more corresponding government overreach, and the disturbing trend of "informing" on fellow citizens.

https://www.henrymakow.com/upload_images/fauci9.jpg
        National health adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci has publicly stated that he would favor "immunity cards" or "vaccination cards" for Americans to "prove" they are not infected by or carrying the virus. This sort of step would, in my opinion, open the door to unprecedented government restrictions on freedom of movement, financial activity, and other rights.

Against this backdrop, I was disheartened to see that the annual meeting would be "Masks Mandatory" for those who wished to meet at the church and that the Wednesday gathering would have the same restrictions.
        Masks Mandatory is a policy that I feel prolongs the COVID-19 hysteria and paves the way for the ever-increasing governmental intrusions I mentioned above.

Toward that end, I will not be attending any services, events, or meetings that are Masks Mandatory, and even attending virtually, especially to be elected to a position, would to me be giving endorsement to the policy and adding to the fear and hysteria it fosters.
        I also will not be contributing financially to [the church] so long as such a policy is enforced or promoted by church leadership...

I replied to my correspondent as follows:

Dear Chris -

I applaud your decision and the caring, yet the incisive way you conveyed your reasons for it.

I particularly liked that you made the point about perpetuating unwarranted fear - something which ought to be a concern to people seeking comfort at a church.

Are we to live in perpetual fear?

Because that is ultimately what this is about. An unseen "threat" that could be anywhere, might strike anyone - like "terrorism" - only even more alarming because invisible and fundamentally something that cannot be defeated. People are going to get sick - from this virus and other viruses. Some will die. Eventually, we will all die. But getting sick is part of life - and to destroy life over the irrational fear of sickness is . . . sick.

It means perpetually living in fear.

Who benefits from this?
        The pastor repeats the argument that Fear Masking is "about protecting our fellow humans," which I italicized for emphasis.

https://www.henrymakow.com/upload_images/mona-l.jpg
        This of course is false on the face of it as Fear Masking by people who aren't sick doesn't protect any human and in fact harms them greatly by creating the impression of ubiquitous sickness.

Seeing "sick" people everywhere fosters the false impression of danger everywhere.
        This creates mental sickness - a neurotic fear of getting sick. Which makes people miserable as they cringe in fear of "germs" and "dirty" doorknobs and accepting of being treated like lepers. Or rather, leprous cattle.

Sickness Psychosis is sad enough when it afflicts a few people - e.g., the comedian Howie Mandel.
        But when an entire society is pressured to emulate the behavior and - inevitably - assume the bizarre routines and rituals of mentally ill people? How sad. How pathetic.

How dangerous.

One of the horrific consequences of Fear Mask acceptance - if it is accepted - will be that normal/reasonable non-neurotic people will be first characterized as "uncaring" (as your pastor passively-aggressively implies you are) and, inevitably, as criminals.

Well-meaning (but unthinking) people like your pastor do not understand this danger - despite the logic being very obvious.

If it is accepted that Fear Masking is "about protecting our fellow humans" then it is a threat to other humans to not wear one.

If so, that cannot be allowed - and violators must be punished. \
        Or at least, sequestered and quarantined. Forced to submit to vaccinations.
        The whole population must accept limitless diminution of their (former) liberties on the basis that they might be sick and could pose a "threat" to "their fellow humans."

There is no end to this, once the principle of presumption is accepted. This whole business is diabolically clever in the way it has weaponized fear, demoralized people, and turned so many of them into people who are not only desperate to signal their misplaced virtue by bending the knee to arbitrary authority - but demand we all bend knee to it.

https://www.henrymakow.com/upload_images/goyim.jpg
        (left, goyim, "cattle")

Solzhenitsyn wrote about this - warned about this - that most people won't do evil things unless they can be convinced that evil things are good things. As in, it's a good thing to deport the Kulaks. It is also worth noting that the German Nazis regarded Jews and other enemies of the regime as a biological threat to the regime; as bacilli that had to be exterminated in the name of hygiene.

Of course, most people have never read Solzhenitsyn - and the only thing they know about Nazis is the cartoonish image of goose-stepping stormtroopers and that they were "racists."

They may soon get a refresher course in both.

It is critically important that Fear Masking be curb stomped - for reasons of mental hygiene.\
        If this becomes the "new normal" America is over. It cannot be over-emphasized.
        The theater is designed to condition the populace to accept insanity - and tyranny.

Comment

Excellent greetings to all

is this torture?
          Amazing polly
          july 1, 2020
          https://www.bitchute.com/video/3yk3xezml8q/

by comparing our situation to the study of torture & coercion on prisoners of war, i believe it becomes clear that what we are being put through with the virus response is a near perfect parallel to the amnesty international definition of torture & bidermans ‘chart of coercion.’
          Independence Day Dependence.
          Communist Coup, Lunar Eclipse, July 4, Babylon's Trouble &
          Mass Insanity

on

NIGHT SHADOWS Stewart Best
          So here we are, 3 days short of our Independence Day, a luna eclipse and mass protests and who knows what else is being planned for us by Deep State.
          They are mocking the Americans!
          We can pray that nothing happens at all and it will pass like "any other day" but the odds are against it.

Exactly why Americans are going to celebrate independence day when they have had all of their rights taken away and are in lockdown mode, is a good question we all need to ask.
          I wonder if what we are watching is Orwellian double-speak in action where independence is slavery?

Where one is under the thumb of unconstitutional medical tyranny but no one wants to admit what has happened?
          So what are we independent from?
          Does anyone really know what REAL FREEDOM IS?

We just pay lip service to everything and we are a hollow nation with hollow people, and Deep State knows that and now they know they can get away with anything they wish to do, which means round-ups, torture and death FEMA camps and there will be no protests whatsoever, or so it seems.
          There are no real convictions anymore, as it seems people appear to be in a comatose state of brain-dead fog and so it goes...

Comment

Working...
          X