X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anathema!

Topic: Anathema

Hi Lucy,

The purpose of this post is to inform you and anyone else that may read this post that you yourself are the talebearer of a gospel that is contrary to the Gospel taught by the Apostle Paul, and, therefore, you are under the ban of complete destruction ordained for all who tell (teach) a false gospel message.

Consider yourself warned, and this warning relieves me of any responsibility for your eventual destruction.

Hoping that you take this warning seriously, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Jesus said FORGIVE THEM FATHER for they know not what they do [ OR POST]
    AND A TRUE SAINT - turns the other cheek even to those self proclaimed pharisees [past and present] - who tried so hard to RUIN the glad tidings of great joy that will set the captives free
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
    THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
    - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
    - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
    This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

to whom it may concern

what is christilike ACCOUNTABILITY?

IS IT TO teach the law of the Pharisees?
      and call yourself a present day Pharisee

or

is it to become THE SAME image as Messiah in spirit soul and body Here

REMEMBER the 7 woes Messiah proclaimed over all O.T. pharisee teachers

HENCE THE TRUE CONVERSION of Nicodemus.
      What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
      This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

SOMEONE COULD SAY '' the lady doth protest too much''
        THEREFORE ask AN ESSENTIAL ?

is the Pharisee posted comment #1 , pricking her butt?
        well No
        WHY NOT?

but because THE FRUIT of the professed Pharisees, WAS AND IS always TO opposed Messiah's Gospel
        PLUS they tried to KILL Him 11 times

do the professing Pharisees today try to kill MESSIAHS GOSPEL
        YES.

ask how
        by adding the Old wine [ the O.T. law of Moses ] to the NEW wine - the glad tidings called THE TRUTH issued out from the Mouth of the TRUTH PERSON
        REMEMBER =Yeshua came to set the captives free.
        Pharisees have NO allegiance to THE TRUTH

the false gospel of the pharisee is to MIX the 2 covenants together - making it null and void of all LIFE.
        and worst to make the captives remain dead in their religious captivity

I WILL NEVER APPROVE of Herbert Armstrong threats and false gospel teaching [that Latuwr sat under]...
        HWArmstrong - was a skilled liar thief and pervert as well recorded by those whom he destroyed.

BTW these poor souls back in the Yeshua TIME are referred to as - Judaizers
        Judaizers - Wikipeda
        Judaizers are Christians who teach it is necessary to adopt Jewish customs and practices, especially those found in the Law of Moses, to be saved. ..
        . This term includes groups who claim the necessity of continued obedience to the Law of Moses found in the Pentateuch (the first five books of the Bible) for gentiles

WARNING
        the sad truth is the poster aka sox puppet Latuwr ON POST #1 - will suffer a BOOM- A - RANG effect from his posting.

Comment

Topic: Those That Love The ELOHIM Of The OT

Hi Lucy,

The resurrected Messiah Yahushua is the restored or renewed YAHWEH ELOHIM of the Old Testament Scriptures. The resurrection of Yahushua is a rebirth so to speak of the Eternal Being that was destroyed through the rebellion of HaSatan, the Devil.

HaSatan has been replaced within the ELOHIM by those of us who were known by YAHWEH before this present world came into being. Both ImAHebrew and myself are chosen ones. As the Apostle Paul does tell it:

Romans 8:28-30
          28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love ELOHIM, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
          29 For whom he did know beforehand, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of HIS Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
          30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

You have like EliYah rejected the justification provided for us through faith in the work of Messiah Yahushua. You have rejected this grace and replaced your participation in the death, burial, and 3rd day resurrection of Messiah Yahushua through the false gospel of this world which does not allow you to have anything to do with that glorious work. According to you, any acceptance on your part of the true Gospel message would be mixing the old wine with the new. This is why we consider you to now be "Anathema".

Hoping that you do think and reconsider your calling, I am,
          Sincerely, Latuwr
          The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spying View Post
            Topic: Those That Love The ELOHIM Of The OT

Hi Lucy,

The resurrected Messiah Yahushua is the restored or renewed YAHWEH ELOHIM of the Old Testament Scriptures. The resurrection of Yahushua is a rebirth so to speak of the Eternal Being that was destroyed through the rebellion of HaSatan, the Devil.

HaSatan has been replaced within the ELOHIM by those of us who were known by YAHWEH before this present world came into being. Both ImAHebrew and myself are chosen ones. As the Apostle Paul does tell it:

Romans 8:28-30
            28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love ELOHIM, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
            29 For whom he did know beforehand, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of HIS Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
            30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

You have like EliYah rejected the justification provided for us through faith in the work of Messiah Yahushua. You have rejected this grace and replaced your participation in the death, burial, and 3rd day resurrection of Messiah Yahushua through the false gospel of this world which does not allow you to have anything to do with that glorious work. According to you, any acceptance on your part of the true Gospel message would be mixing the old wine with the new. This is why we consider you to now be "Anathema".

Hoping that you do think and reconsider your calling, I am,
            Sincerely, Latuwr
            Spying, why do ye tell a flat out lie like that?

You have like EliYah rejected the justification provided for us through faith in the work of Messiah Yahushua. You have rejected this grace and replaced your participation in the death, burial, and 3rd day resurrection of Messiah Yahushua through the false gospel of this world which does not allow you to have anything to do with that glorious work.
            You have like EliYah rejected the justification provided for us through faith in the work of Messiah Yahushua.
            Please show me where I have said that I rejected the justification of Yah Messiah according to the scriptures, and NOT according to your own ideas of imaginations ABOUT justification and the scriptures?

I do NOT reject the straight written texts of new testament scriptures, the only thing that I reject is your wresting or twisted ideas about the scriptures.

You know what Spying, ye can't even admit to a mere "context error" of 1 Corinthians 15:1-11 and repent and be corrected, and then ye will lie and judge me according to the dictates of your own imaginations that ye have made up ABOUT the scriptures.

By the way, ye have questions to answer in the other thread too.

A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

Those formed in christlikeness simply - forgive and forget....
              why so?

Well. religious Perception and interpretation are two very important words

Herbert Armstrong was gathering information from others [ in the early days] and then creating these perceptions of someone else's interpretation
              [ namely the JW's and the 7th D.A.]
              BOTH THESE SECTS were organised by the Freemasons - A SIMPLE published FACT

the sox puppet Latuwr sat at the feet of W.W.C.of God and collected wrong information from the now defunct Armstrong sect
              Most of the false concepts were abandoned when this religious dictator died.

IT IS A SAD SHAME these false concepts did not die in the sox puppet Latuwr and his brother IamHebrew.
              Their false views DENY the good news

one thing to note is Herbert Armstrong ruled the pews with threats and fears

THREAT never affect me AS i KNOW WHO i AM in christ. amen.

THE FRUIT
              allow Jesus to tell you about your justification as He did to Nicodemus and THE PRODIGAL SON
              [ do you understand this story - it is so beautiful once fully understood - no more religious sewerage of your ??? destruction????]
              To those who KNOW THE MESSIAH they have NO fear for threats of destruction
              ~~~~ hurrah~~~~

Justification -aka- by being repentant - baptized and reborn again
              -as Jesus himself explained to the ruler of the Law keeping Jews [ the uno numero himself Nicodemus
              - is the ticket out from law keeping captivity called sin and death
              into
              -THE NEW ORDER
              - THE NEW RACE
              - THE NEW COVENANT
              - THE ORDER OF IMPERISHABLE LIFE UNDER
              - THE NEW HIGH PRIEST.
              all done and dusted

then to top it off.
              we have a THE NEW HIGH PRIEST - IN THE MELCHEDIZEK order to make His intercession over His church - hey - to the UTTERMOST

HEY LATUWR - put a sox in it
              . you are out of order.

Comment

the un-redeemed characters of Gods and men + angels of light and the hybrid bloodline of the serpent.

BY their fruits Ye shall know them

Click image for larger version  Name:	100831365_10158996576740628_671094184802779136_n.jpg Views:	0 Size:	78.3 KB ID:	62389

Comment

Working...
                X