X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eliyah
    • Jul 2005

Originally posted by ImAHebrew
    Eliyahu, what is CONJURED up IN your OWN mind as to what the "Scriptural writers own meaning and interpretation of themselves," was, is just that, what you THINK they are saying. That is why Peter spoke about those like you who would take Paul's OWN words and WREST them. So, YES, I will ONLY accept the ACTUAL TRUE meaning of what the writers of the Scriptures meant, and not what is CONJURED up in your OWN mind. And I am about finished with those like you who will continue to reject the Truth, so they can remain IN delusion, instead of escaping out of it. Ken
    Ken, it is ye and Spying that CONJURE UP your own minds private interpretations about a scriptural word or verse, and it usually contradicts numerous whole texts of other scriptures given by the scriptural writers, so don't accuse me of the very thing that ye do, because I don't re-interpret scriptural words in a verse to make it fit what I may think and contradict its surrounding context verses.

It was YE that took Paul's words in ONLY ONE VERSE of Romans 5:16 and TWISTED it out of his own meaning and context, and then IGNORE Romans 5:15, 17, and 18 and many other texts of Paul saying the righteousness of God/Elohim in these many verses below by him.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...s+of+God&t=KJV

A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

• Eliyah
      • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Eliyah
      Ken, it is ye and Spying that CONJURE UP your own minds private interpretations about a scriptural word or verse, and it usually contradicts numerous whole texts of other scriptures given by the scriptural writers, so don't accuse me of the very thing that ye do, because I don't re-interpret scriptural words in a verse to make it fit what I may think and contradict its surrounding context verses.

It was YE that took Paul's words in ONLY ONE VERSE of Romans 5:16 and TWISTED it out of his own meaning and context, and then IGNORE Romans 5:15, 17, and 18 and many other texts of Paul saying the righteousness of God/Elohim in these many verses below by him.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...s+of+God&t=KJV
      And Ken, I don't ever give up on people and lose heart, I'm long suffering and patient. http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G3114&t=KJV

Now, as I said, I'm willing to hear ye out on any matter, so go on ahead.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

• Eliyah
        • Jul 2005

Originally posted by LucySmith
        greetings to all truth seekers
        no greetings to those who have another opinion of their own MAKING
        . - woe
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------
        30 Scripture Verses regarding the Blood of Jesus

The blood of LAMB has the power to release the grip of the great curse, the ramifications for that are immeasurable.
        So~~~ to get you started on your journey through the richness of each glorious truth there are 30 verses that tell of the power in the blood of the LAMB

here are some
        You find the others

I have the power to overcome the enemy
        “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony, and they loved not their lives unto the death.”
        (Revelation 12:11)
        the OVERCOMERS FAVOURITE VERSE hurrah

My redemption will never perish
        “Knowing that you were not redeemed with corruptible things, like silver or gold, from your aimless conduct received by tradition from your fathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot.”
        (1 Peter 1:18-19)

My debt is paid, once and for all
        “So Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many.
        To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation.”
        (Hebrews 9:28)

Jesus testifies on my behalf that I am clean
        “…and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler over the kings of the earth. To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood and has made us kings[ and priests to His God and Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.”
        (Revelation 1:5)

I can enter boldly into the holiest of holies…and live
        “Therefore, brethren, having boldness to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way which He consecrated for us, through the veil, that is, His flesh, and having a High Priest over the house of God, let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water.” (Hebrews 10:19-22)

I am being spiritually healed; one day even my flesh will be replaced with an incorruptible body
        “…who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sin, might live for righteousness—by whose stripes you were healed.”
        (I Peter 2:24)

I am spiritually alive
        “Then Jesus said to them,
        “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you.”
        (John 6:53)

I am cleansed
        “But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.”
        (I John 1:7)

I can participate in the sweet communion of remembrance of His sacrifice
        “Likewise He also took the cup after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is shed for you.”
        (Luke 22:20)

the fruits
        now i can write a true sentence of my life
        My debt is paid, as Yeshua now testifies to me = that I AM CLEAN, and that MY REDEMTION WILL NEVER PERISH, AS i NOW CAN OVERCOME satan, by entering into the holiest of all in a sweet communion as i remember His sacrifice''

warning
        [remember anyone who will tell you other wise is totally deceived by adding their own version to His promises to His people]

Lucy, that was beautiful, whether ye wrote it or not, and I do agree with those verses.

Comment

• LucySmith
          • Jul 2005

greetings to the wise in heart
          yesterday i posted this revelation on the Blood of the Lamb

My debt is paid, as Yeshua now testifies to me = that I AM CLEAN, and that MY REDEMPTION WILL NEVER PERISH, AS i NOW CAN OVERCOME satan, by entering into the holiest of all in a sweet communion as i remember His sacrifice''

the N T backs up these verses - and ofcourse the Holy Spirit will guide His people into all truth - we need NO man to teach us = amen

Click image for larger version  Name:	th.jpg Views:	0 Size:	16.8 KB ID:	63593

Yeshua took upon Himself the sins of the whole world
          Our sin was laid upon HIM as He sacrificed Himself for us all. amen
          THE LAMB WHO TAKES AWAY THE SINS OF THE WORLD = according to Yeshua own cousin = John the B
          His' death means that the sacrifices of the Old Testament Law are no longer needed.
          In previous times, various offerings were required by the Law as atonements for sin.
          Yet these sacrifices were only temporary.
          With the sacrifice of Jesus, we were provided a perfect, one-time atonement from sin (Hebrews 10:10).
          Most people understand the rhema and the logos word when the divine spirit is teaching....but....
          What if the actual reason why the Rabbis rejected Jesus is being hidden from you?

the actual reason why the Pharisees rejected Jesus as Messiah lies in the fact that the religious leaders of His day were corrupt AND SO WERE THEIR TEACHINGS.
          All they cared about was control, power and to make money at the expense of the people.
          [OFCOURSE JUST LIKE TODAYS CHURCHES - BIG BUSINESS Inc,]

Yeshua threatened the exclusiveness of the sect which they had control over under their set of gods Yahweh
          The leaders knew that if the people of Israel accepted and followed Jesus, they’d lose their power, their influence, their control, their honored position and of course, their source of income.
          We need to understand history of those religious leaders at Yeshua's ’ time,
          The Rabbis, were busy coming up with legalistic traditions and rules, isolating their people from the world

Jesus on the other hand, talked about another way of living life aka - mercy forgiveness joy peace and compassion towards all men

. While the Rabbis were busy with oppressing and intimidating the people
          - Jesus talked openly about the fact that all men needed the love and forgiveness of our Father.

the good news is
          The Gospel declares that is it not by our own human attempts to impress Father with all kinds of ceremonies and habits but ONLY UPON THE FINISHED WORK OF THE CROSS

THE 5 WORDS
          #1- atonement
          #2-redemption
          #3-sanctification
          #4-salvation
          #5-forgiveness
          all need to be fully understood by you so NONE can take away the amazing wonder of His plan of the Gospel over your life~~~~
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          ok
          having this understood this wonderful sacrifice
          i have to throw some divine brick bats onto ImaHebrews views...

. If God hates human sacrifice, how could Jesus’ sacrifice be the payment for our sins?"
          [well there is a strange contradiction
          why so?
          well there were some days the Yahwehs hated it and other days they love it ]
          hmmmm
          So, if God hates human sacrifice, why did He sacrifice Christ on the cross and how could that sacrifice be the payment for our sins?

There is no doubt that a sacrifice for sin was necessary if people are to have any hope of eternal life.
          God established the necessity of the shedding of blood to cover sin
          (Hebrews 9: v 22).
          “But those sacrifices are an annual reminder of sins, because it is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins”
          (Hebrews 10:3–4).
          now let me wipe the floor with ImaHebrew's objections
          There are several reasons why the sacrifice of Christ on the cross does not violate the prohibition against human sacrifice.
          why not?
          First, Jesus wasn’t merely human.
          If He were, then His sacrifice would have also been a temporary one because one human life couldn’t possibly cover the sins of the multitudes who ever existed.
          Neither could one finite human life atone for sin against an infinite God.
          The only viable sacrifice must be an infinite one, which means only God Himself could atone for the sins of mankind.
          Only God Himself, an infinite Being, could pay the penalty owed to Himself.
          This is why God had to become a Man and dwell among men
          (John 1:14).
          No other sacrifice would suffice.
          God didn’t sacrifice Jesus.
          Rather, Jesus, as God incarnate, sacrificed Himself.
          look ImaHebrew - and learn
          No one forced Him.
          He laid down His life willingly, as He made clear speaking about His life
          : “No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again” (John 10:18).
          God the Son sacrificed Himself to God the Father and thereby fulfilled all the requirements of the Law.
          Unlike the temporary sacrifices, Jesus’ once-for-all-time sacrifice was followed by His resurrection.
          He laid down His life and took it up again, thereby providing eternal life for all who would ever believe in Him and accept His sacrifice for their sins.
          He did this out of love for the Father and for all those the Father has given Him
          (John 6:37–40).
          Last edited by LucySmith; 07-23-2020, 07:03 PM. Reason: had to tell ImaHebrew the truth and set him on the truth path....
          THE disguise comes before THE deception
          What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
          THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
          - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
          - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
          This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

• ImAHebrew
            • Dec 2000

greetings to the wise in heart
            yesterday i posted this revelation on the Blood of the Lamb

My debt is paid, as Yeshua now testifies to me = that I AM CLEAN, and that MY REDEMPTION WILL NEVER PERISH, AS i NOW CAN OVERCOME satan, by entering into the holiest of all in a sweet communion as i remember His sacrifice''

the N T backs up these verses - and ofcourse the Holy Spirit will guide His people into all truth - we need NO man to teach us = amen

Click image for larger version Name:	th.jpg Views:	0 Size:	16.8 KB ID:	63593

Yeshua took upon Himself the sins of the whole world
            Our sin was laid upon HIM as He sacrificed Himself for us all. amen
            THE LAMB WHO TAKES AWAY THE SINS OF THE WORLD = according to Yeshua own cousin = John the B

Most people understand the rhema and the logos word when the divine spirit is teaching....but....
            What if the actual reason why the Rabbis rejected Jesus is being hidden from you?

We need to understand history of those religious leaders at Yeshua's ’ time,
            The Rabbis, were busy coming up with legalistic traditions and rules, isolating their people from the world

Jesus on the other hand, talked about another way of living life aka - mercy forgiveness joy peace and compassion towards all men

. While the Rabbis were busy with oppressing and intimidating the people
            - Jesus talked openly about the fact that all men needed the love and forgiveness of our Father.

the good news is
            The Gospel declares that is it not by our own human attempts to impress Father with all kinds of ceremonies and habits but ONLY UPON THE FINISHED WORK OF THE CROSS

THE 5 WORDS
            #1- atonement
            #2-redemption
            #3-sanctification
            #4-salvation
            #5-forgiveness
            all need to be fully understood by you so NONE can take away the amazing wonder of His plan of the Gospel over your life~~~~
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            ok
            having this understood this wonderful sacrifice
            i have to throw some divine brick bats onto ImaHebrews views...

. If God hates human sacrifice, how could Jesus’ sacrifice be the payment for our sins?"
            [well there is a strange contradiction
            why so?
            well there were some days the Yahwehs hated it and other days they love it ]
            hmmmm
            So, if God hates human sacrifice, why did He sacrifice Christ on the cross and how could that sacrifice be the payment for our sins?

There is no doubt that a sacrifice for sin was necessary if people are to have any hope of eternal life.

now let me wipe the floor with ImaHebrew's objections

God didn’t sacrifice Jesus.
            Rather, Jesus, as God incarnate, sacrificed Himself.
            look ImaHebrew - and learn
            No one forced Him.
            He laid down His life willingly, as He made clear speaking about His life

God the Son sacrificed Himself to God the Father and thereby fulfilled all the requirements of the Law.
            Unlike the temporary sacrifices, Jesus’ once-for-all-time sacrifice was followed by His resurrection.
            He laid down His life and took it up again, thereby providing eternal life for all who would ever believe in Him and accept His sacrifice for their sins.

(John 6:37–40).
            Lucy and Eliyahu, yes, I could not have described or stated YOUR volcano g-d's system of justice any better than how it has been TAUGHT by you both here. ALL of deceived and delusional christiandom has the IDENTICAL false gospel. Your DOCTRINE and TEACHING is by and from BELIEVING in a deity that DESIRES sacrifice INSTEAD of Mercy, and burnt offerings RATHER than Knowledge. The only thing the Blood of the Lamb is going to accomplish for deceivers such as yourselves, is to bring Great Wrath IF you do not repent of all of your iniquities, but take heart, Elohim does NOT desire your death, rather He desires that you repent, and LIVE. Ken
            Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.

Abstain from meats offered to idols
            (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Strangled animals still had their blood in them, and eating blood was forbidden) (Deu 12:23) (Strangled Animals), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29) (Exo 22:16) - Marriage is required for fornication).

So do not let ANYONE deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses and about what a Judaizer is.

Comment

• LucySmith
              • Jul 2005

the wise will understand amen
              greetings.
              https://godskingdom.org/blog/2020/07...g-george-black

lots of new news here.
              What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
              This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

• ImAHebrew
                • Dec 2000

the wise will understand amen
                greetings.
                https://godskingdom.org/blog/2020/07...g-george-black

lots of new news here.
                Lucy, yes, you can search that site and they will quote the Apostle Paul's words, probably more than they quote Yeshua's words. Thanks for the heads up with such a supportive site for the Apostle Paul. Oh, that's right, they are way off in the weeds with their delusion about the Apostle Paul, but ALL the other stuff that YOU agree with, they are RIGHT ON, huh? Lucy, Lucy, Lucy, you should stop sending us to folks that show how wrong you teach about the Apostle Paul. And no need to put up a whole lot of slander against Paul, we have heard it all from you, and you are just about as confused about him, as you are with the blood thirsty gospel you teach from YOUR volcano g-d. Ken
                Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.

(Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Strangled animals still had their blood in them, and eating blood was forbidden) (Deu 12:23) (Strangled Animals), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29) (Exo 22:16) - Marriage is required for fornication).

So do not let ANYONE deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses and about what a Judaizer is.

Comment

• LucySmith
                  • Jul 2005

To ImaHebrew
                  Saul who renamed himself Paul
                  Paul was never an apostle yet he did contain some truth amid the lie as i have POINTED OUT MANY MANY TIMES ON THESE FORUMS
                  Paul was never an apostle yet he did contain some truth amid the lie as i have POINTED OUT MANY MANY TIMES ON THESE FORUMS

remember it is only a small dose of rat poison that kills the victims
                  the truth can be foremost yet the lie condemns the man as the church proves with millions dying from lack of knowledge

· Paul or Saul is the only one in the Bible who says that he is an apostle.
                  There is no one else in the bible who acts as his witness.
                  Peter states the requirements to be an apostle when Matthais replaces Judas.
                  The person had to be with them when Jesus was alive on earth and teaching.
                  also
                  consider - Paul himself proclaims he tells lies.
                  We are to be trained by the holy Spirit to discern the idolatary in the bible and the contradictions and to rightly divide

COMMENT ON THE TRUTH is that saul was never an accepted apostle by the 12 themselves... according to ACTS - it is proven
                  QUALIFIED
                  GRADUATED
                  BASED UPON CERTAIN conditions THAT CANNOT BE DENIED

ACTS = Qualifications for Apostleship = Acts 1 v :15-26. this news will set you straight.

had Paul had all the truth none in the church would die from lack of knowledge - as the church accepted a pauline gospel - wrong

conclusion
                  when the 12 men were called they qualified for their ministry and NO other person can ever claim to be a real life apostle

why not
                  the conditions were exclusive. just to these 12.....
                  ofcourse
                  to called yourself an apostle - now you would be false....as paul was called false by Yeshua Rev 2 v 2
                  When Jesus pointed out Paul the false apostle in Rev 2 v 2 - it was no joke nor mistake.
                  Rev 2
                  I know your works, your labor, your patience, and that you cannot bear those who are evil.
                  And you have tested those who say they are apostles and are not, and have found them liars;
                  Paul wrote that all of Asia turned away from him

i think the best proof of the counterfeit apostle is ''being made blind by ''''''Jesus''''''
                  - really
                  ALL THOUGH THE GOSPEL JESUS HEALED THE BLIND
                  - IT WAS HIS M.O.

not only that YESHUA cannot harm others as HE IS OUR HEALER

Jesus warned of blind guides, and Jesus warned of the Pharisees,
                  Paul was blinded and a Pharisee
                  .-= JESUS CANNOT BLIND ANYONE why not
                  HE IS OUR HEALER in every way possible and Jesus MUST ALWAYS BEAR THE FRUIT OF HIS CHARACTER and ministry,

”Nowhere does Jesus mention, or even hint, that He would give ‘new’ revelations to some other apostles or groups of apostles after His Ascension.
                  this is what most people who are not trained up via the TRUE TEACHER holy spirit seem to miss.
                  Last edited by LucySmith; 07-28-2020, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• LucySmith
                    • Jul 2005

to the wise - only they will ever understand
                    greetings

it is very difficult once a person is raised up in the church belief and all the indoctrinations they offer
                    PLUS
                    the IMPARTATION of 30,000+ Divisional church creeds /opinions that viz for our money and approvals - to become de-franchised from all religious concepts.
                    only the SAVIOUR CAN TAKE THE DEAD CHURCH OUT OF YOU and replace it with HIS CHURCH BELIEF.

DESPITE all the church concepts = all lead to death
                    few come by to unclothed them from their grave clothes.
                    paul was not there when Jesus called out for those to UNCLOTH LAZARUS FROM THE GRAVE CLOTHES
                    john 11

————-/—/——-///————-///////—————-

Another topic
                    https://lightgateblogger.wordpress.com

Comment

• ImAHebrew
                      • Dec 2000

Lucy, your volcano g-d has established you and ALL of the traditional christians on the misinterpreted writings of the Apostle Paul. Your one long post describing how your volcano g-d needs blood shed so that he can forgive, is based almost entirely on what you think the Apostle Paul is saying. Stop using him if you think he is false. In the mean time, consider that when the Council of Acts 15 made the decision, and the Holy Spirit agreed, it was Paul and Barnabas who was selected to take that decision to the Gentiles. Do you think that the Holy Spirit was deceived by Paul then? Ken

Comment

• LucySmith
                        • Jul 2005

Lucy, your volcano g-d has established you and ALL of the traditional christians on the misinterpreted writings of the Apostle Paul. Your one long post describing how your volcano g-d needs blood shed so that he can forgive, is based almost entirely on what you think the Apostle Paul is saying. Stop using him if you think he is false. In the mean time, consider that when the Council of Acts 15 made the decision, and the Holy Spirit agreed, it was Paul and Barnabas who was selected to take that decision to the Gentiles. Do you think that the Holy Spirit was deceived by Paul then? Ken
                        Iamhebrew
                        why not begin at the beginning
                        Jesus choosing 12 men one being from satan
                        Judas needed to be replaced by another EYE witness to the Three odd yrs ministry

The conditions for this position are reported in Acts 1 v 15_21
                        no one can deny Paul did not meet any condition for these unique titles

to a holy person with True reasoning ability - would declare Saul A false apostle as did Jesus in rev 2 V 2

if you cannot use true godly Reason ImaHebrew to recognise the truth from its beginning the rest of your belief is on unholy ground
                        ————————////

it you do some really good searching for the truth you will find Saul was a trojan horse according to Luke

why not really study to be approved

in 2000yrs of pauline inspired Gospel church preaching all have died from lack of knowledge

dont fall into the same trap

however the proof is at the beginning
                        you believe as you will i am bored with posting repeats

Comment

• ImAHebrew
                          • Dec 2000

Iamhebrew
                          why not begin at the beginning
                          Jesus choosing 12 men one being from satan
                          Judas needed to be replaced by another EYE witness to the Three odd yrs ministry

The conditions for this position are reported in Acts 1 v 15_21
                          no one can deny Paul did not meet any condition for these unique titles

to a holy person with True reasoning ability - would declare Saul A false apostle as did Jesus in rev 2 V 2

if you cannot use true godly Reason ImaHebrew to recognise the truth from its beginning the rest of your belief is on unholy ground
                          ————————////

it you do some really good searching for the truth you will find Saul was a trojan horse according to Luke

why not really study to be approved

in 2000yrs of pauline inspired Gospel church preaching all have died from lack of knowledge

dont fall into the same trap

however the proof is at the beginning
                          you believe as you will i am bored with posting repeats
                          Lucy, you have to ignore a plethora of evidence concerning the Apostle Paul and then state that evidence is dung for your delusion to be true in your own eyes. As for as you getting bored with trying to teach us this garbage, I'm all for that! I do ask though that you stop sending us to sites that support the authenticity of Paul's Apostleship, that is, IF you do not desire to be viewed as a hypocrite. Ken

Comment

• LucySmith
                            • Jul 2005

greetings to the wise

the wise do understand far differently than the unwise pews

so
                            The Gospel teaching is focused upon the development and growth of the spirit, soul and body. HERE
                            TO BE CONFORMED INTO THE TRUE IMAGE AND RETURNED BACK TO OUR FORMER CREATION
                            YES THE WISE DO travel on a similar path, and yet it is not an attempt to recruit or to convince any one, in any way because many are called yet few are chosen
                            THE WISE UNDERSTAND THIS TRUTH
                            ,THE WISE connect with other Kings and Priests who have sojourned beyond the veil to be a part in securing every dimension of FATHER'S kingdom in this world, above and below, and in those worlds to come in His name.

FATHER is calling His people, from every nation, tongue and tribe, to walk on the highest plane
                            WHAT IS THIS?
                            ..... a dimension that has left the constraints of unbelief and limitation,
                            ......which knows no restrictions, only the rich PROMISES to His sons and daughters
                            THE WISE have dared to believe in the fullness of His promises being fulfilled in their life.
                            AMEN
                            Through our embracing of resurrection life and through His resurrection, JOHN 11 V 24 25 25 THE WISE have positioned ourselves to defeat the final foe which is conquering death.
                            We are committed to the eternal pursuit of oneness through a personal relationship with the God-head, in whom exists life ever-lasting.
                            JOHN 10 V 10
                            for THE WISE - IT IS A GREAT DIVINE ADVENTURE - to walk in His calling and promises TODAY as we hear His voice

Comment

• LucySmith
                              • Jul 2005

Lucy, you have to ignore a plethora of evidence concerning the Apostle Paul and then state that evidence is dung for your delusion to be true in your own eyes. As for as you getting bored with trying to teach us this garbage, I'm all for that! I do ask though that you stop sending us to sites that support the authenticity of Paul's Apostleship, that is, IF you do not desire to be viewed as a hypocrite. Ken
                              To imaHebrew
                              greetings

the Truth you miss is the qualifications for the title of an Apostle given in Acts 1 from verse 15 onwards

its all there for all truth seekers to acknowledge

the Wise know that The foundation is laid at the Beginning
                              suggestion
                              why not reconcile to the fact you have been duped by your church and all its mishandling of the divine gospel

yes saul did have truth as i have posted many times
                              however its the rat poison of “”””my Gospel”” that kills the pews

another point you have overlooked is how Saul the unqualified apostle mocked the gospel of the 12

Comment

• LucySmith
                                • Jul 2005

to whom it may concern... TRUE WISDOM COMES from above
                                the fruit
                                -Saul/ Paul’s arrogance:
                                Paul arrogantly claimed to be at least as good as the best of the 12 apostles!
                                “For I consider that I am not at all inferior to the most eminent apostles.” 2 Corinthians 11:5
                                Referring to Yeshua’s 12 apostles, Paul said:
                                “...I labored more abundantly than they all!” 1 Corinthians 15:10
                                Paul made it clear he was in competition with Yeshua’s apostles for status in the eyes of his readers.
                                2 gospels

There is no other reason for making these kinds of statements
                                Yeshua condemned the Pharisees—of which Paul was a member—for this very behavior.
                                See Matthew 23:1-36,
                                note verse 5

. There are two ways for a Pharisee like Paul to advance his image …either lift himself above the other apostles, as in the example above, or put the other apostles down and belittle them.

Comment

Working...