This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
    Ken, how much more humiliation are ye going to stand?

And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour. Ephesians 5:2.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Eph&c=5&t=KJV#2

Who needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people's: for this he/Messiah did once, when he offered up himself. Hebrews 7:27.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Heb&c=7&t=KJV#27

For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself. Hebrews 9:26.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Heb&c=9&t=KJV#26

And ye need to STOP misinterpreting Paul's words to mean that He killed Himself.
    Eliyahu, and IF you fall away (and I'm not sure that is something that is possible for you), to where you need to RENEW again to repentance, seeing you would be CRUCIFYING to yourself, Yeshua AFRESH, putting Him to open shame, and PROVING you desire to continue in SACRIFICING Him. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols
    (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

Ken, how much more humiliation are ye going to stand?

And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour. Ephesians 5:2.

Who needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people's: for this he/Messiah did once, when he offered up himself. Hebrews 7:27.

For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself. Hebrews 9:26.

And ye need to STOP misinterpreting Paul's words to mean that He killed Himself.
      Ken,

Yah Messiah offered Himself to Elohim as our sacrifice for all time, so ye need to get over it, and accept it,

Comment

• Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
        Eliyahu, and IF you fall away (and I'm not sure that is something that is possible for you), to where you need to RENEW again to repentance, seeing you would be CRUCIFYING to yourself, Yeshua AFRESH, putting Him to open shame, and PROVING you desire to continue in SACRIFICING Him. Ken
        Ken, ye have crucified your Messiah in open shame, ye do it almost everyday on this forum, and ye DENY or CONTRADICT the YAHWEH that bought ye.

Comment

• Elijah: It appears that Ken will not accept scriptural correction.
          It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peach View Post
            Elijah: It appears that Ken will not accept scriptural correction.
            Peach,

Ken keeps MIS-interpreting Paul's words to say, that he killed Himself.

Comment

Peach,

Ken keeps MIS-interpreting Paul's words to say, that he killed Himself.
              Elijah: have U never thought about that Ken is teaching that every non believer must pull Christ down from Heaven and sacrifice Him.

It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Comment

Elijah: have U never thought about that Ken is teaching that every non believer must pull Christ down from Heaven and sacrifice Him.
                No Peach, I hadn't but that is a very good point!

Comment

Peach,

It took a few minutes, but your statement rings a bell in my mind of these scriptures.

But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above Romans 10:6.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Rom&c=10&t=KJV#6

Comment

• Eliyahu, go in your way if you wish. I have not failed in presenting to you the One True Gospel, that is according to the Scriptures, which grants you a DOING of the Law BY Faith in YOUR slaying of Yeshua, as YOUR sin offering. So I will be spending my time with others now, and not wasting it with you any longer. Farewell, you do need that, as when you come up in the resurrection, on the 8th Great day, you will need to be truthful, sincere, and honest for you to remain. Ken
                    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
                    Abstain from meats offered to idols
                    (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
                    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
                      Eliyahu, go in your way if you wish. I have not failed in presenting to you the One True Gospel, that is according to the Scriptures, which grants you a DOING of the Law BY Faith in YOUR slaying of Yeshua, as YOUR sin offering. So I will be spending my time with others now, and not wasting it with you any longer. Farewell, you do need that, as when you come up in the resurrection, on the 8th Great day, you will need to truthful, sincere, and honest for you to remain. Ken
                      Ken, there is NO scriptures that says I slayed Yeshua as my sin offering, as ye say, and your fabricated doctrine DENIES or CONTRADICTS these scriptures.

Do you see all of these N.T. scriptures above, and there are more, and when I stand before the judgment seat of Yah Messiah, all I can say is, that I believed YOUR written inspired WORD of testimony, and YE and Spying will be asked WHY ye willfully IGNORED all of these N.T. texts when they were shown to ye over and over again.

I believe, stand, and live on the first witnesses WORD of testimony of Yah Messiah, and as Paul referred to, He Messiah is NOT going to DENY Himself.

Comment

• Greetings to the wise who understand
                        By their fruits ye shall know them
                        and the M.O.

The fruit of The Truth was
                        Peter on the day of pentecost had No problems in converting 3000 People even the gentiles

Yet Imahebrew has so much trouble with his cookamamy mixed up gospel
                        plus
                        his religious self righteousness always at the forefront
                        ( he is renown for arguing on forums)
                        thefruit
                        but the sad punchline is to his true gospel is.....
                        he could not even convert his dear departed wife!!!!
                        yes
                        even dear Mary failed to “””””believe the gospel of Ken”””””
                        (its called the unanointed talking)

bye bye Ken
                        while you are away study to be approved
                        seek help and deliverance from you extremely TOXIC brand of gospel
                        learn to discern the truth rather than peddle lies and confusion

Comment

Working...
                        X