Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elijah: It appears that Ken is off killing whole rain forests again.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peach View Post
      Elijah: It appears that Ken is off killing whole rain forests again.
      Peach,

I'm wondering WHY those 10 other members that Spying wrote about are NOT posting on here.

A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
        Ken, the apostle Paul did use the old testament scriptures to preach the gospel of Yah Messiah, but ye can't IGNORE Paul's own context in 1 Corinthians 15:1-11.

Ken, why did ye leave out these verses by Paul YET AGAIN?

And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: verse 5

After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. verse 6.
        After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.
        verses 7

And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. verse 8

For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. verse 9

But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. verse 10

Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed. verse 11

PS; Let Spying answer his own posts.
        Eliyahu, I am revisiting OUR disagreement on this topic. Here is what you have PREVIOUSLY written to me:

Ken,

I know every place in the N.T. where Paul re-quoted from the old testament, and I've pointed out many of them over the years on this forum ye know full well, but ye can't use 1 Corinthians 15:1-11 as a proof text that Paul was meaning the old testament.
        Ken, the apostle Paul is not referring to the old testament scriptures in his own context of 1 Corinthians 15:1-11, and why won't ye admit to a simple context error? Do ye want to answer this question below too?
        Now Eliyahu, you have very clearly DENIED that the Apostle Paul was referring to Old Testament Scriptures with the Gospel that he preached to the Corinthians. Do you still maintain that denial? Ken
        Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
        Abstain from meats offered to idols
        (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
        So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
          Eliyahu, I am revisiting OUR disagreement on this topic. Here is what you have PREVIOUSLY written to me:

Now Eliyahu, you have very clearly DENIED that the Apostle Paul was referring to Old Testament Scriptures with the Gospel that he preached to the Corinthians. Do you still maintain that denial? Ken
          Ken,

It was Spying who brought this topic back up, and I'm referring only to 1 Corinthians 15:1-11, and not every place that Paul wrote.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

• And Ken,

As I have said over and over, I'm willing to hear ye out on the Blood of Yah Messiah.

Comment

• Spying,

Was Adam created IN sin, yes or no?

Comment

• Eliyahu, Spying brought up about how him and I were contending with you about this very topic, so it is not at all wrong of me to bring back in what you have previously written to me. As I quoted YOUR very words (to me) concerning how you believe that the Apostle Paul was NOT referring to Old Testament Scriptures in 1 Corinthians 15.

The CONTEXT of 1 Corinthians 15 is that the Apostle Paul's GOSPEL was ACCORDING to the Scriptures, and you are completely exposing yourself to us by claiming it was NOT the Old Testament Scriptures. Please Eliyahu, it is not a very pretty site seeing your pants down at your ankles! Please pull them up and confess YOUR error in NOT grasping that the Gospel is ONLY according to WHAT Moses and the OT Prophets said would happen...Yeshua's suffering, death, burial, and 3rd day resurrection. Paul adding in about those who SAW Yeshua resurrected was JUST another confirmation of the validity of the Old Testament Scriptures, that is, IF you take what Paul was saying IN CONTEXT. Ken

P.S. Concerning what the Blood of the Lamb accomplishes, here is what I proposed to you, and you apparently do not want to comply:

Eliyahu, here is what we have to do. You explain back to me what I have said over and over again about what the Blood of the Lamb does accomplish, and I will explain back to you what you have said what the Blood of the Lamb accomplishes. Fair enough? Ken
                Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
                (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Comment

Eliyahu, Spying brought up about how him and I were contending with you about this very topic, so it is not at all wrong of me to bring back in what you have previously written to me. As I quoted YOUR very words (to me) concerning how you believe that the Apostle Paul was NOT referring to Old Testament Scriptures in 1 Corinthians 15.

The CONTEXT of 1 Corinthians 15 is that the Apostle Paul's GOSPEL was ACCORDING to the Scriptures, and you are completely exposing yourself to us by claiming it was NOT the Old Testament Scriptures. Please Eliyahu, it is not a very pretty site seeing your pants down at your ankles! Please pull them up and confess YOUR error in NOT grasping that the Gospel is ONLY according to WHAT Moses and the OT Prophets said would happen...Yeshua's suffering, death, burial, and 3rd day resurrection. Paul adding in about those who SAW Yeshua resurrected was JUST another confirmation of the validity of the Old Testament Scriptures, that is, IF you take what Paul was saying IN CONTEXT. Ken

P.S. Concerning what the Blood of the Lamb accomplishes, here is what I proposed to you, and you apparently do not want to comply:

Ken,

If anyone has been caught with their pants down as ye say, it is ye and Spying, because ye have to leave out Paul's words in 1 Cor. 15:5-11 to make Paul's words fit your own ideas, and this is not the first time ye and Spying have done this to the apostle Paul's writings.

I can't help but laugh

PS: Ken, no I agreed to hear ye out on the matter of the Blood of Yah Messiah, and I think ye cannot without contradicting other scriptures.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                    Ken,

If anyone has been caught with their pants down as ye say, it is ye and Spying, because ye have to leave out Paul's words in 1 Cor. 15:5-11 to make Paul's words fit your own ideas, and this is not the first time ye and Spying have done this to the apostle Paul's writings.

I can't help but laugh

PS: Ken, no I agreed to hear ye out on the matter of the Blood of Yah Messiah, and I think ye cannot without contradicting other scriptures.
                    So Eliyahu, in 1 Corinthians 15:1-11 the Apostle Paul is stating that is was NOT according to the Old Testament Scriptures?

P.S. Maybe you didn't follow my offer. My offer was NOT for me to re-explain what I believe the Blood of Messiah accomplishes, my offer was to explain back to you what YOU have said what the Blood of Messiah accomplishes. Did you grasp that? I was just waiting for you to state back to me what i have said over and over again what the Blood of Messiah does accomplish, and it appears you do not want to do this. Now if you would like, I will tell you what YOU have said what the Blood of Messiah does accomplish. Fair enough?

Comment

So Eliyahu, in 1 Corinthians 15:1-11 the Apostle Paul is stating that is was NOT according to the Old Testament Scriptures?

P.S. Maybe you didn't follow my offer. My offer was NOT for me to re-explain what I believe the Blood of Messiah accomplishes, my offer was to explain back to you what YOU have said what the Blood of Messiah accomplishes. Did you grasp that? I was just waiting for you to state back to me what i have said over and over again what the Blood of Messiah does accomplish, and it appears you do not want to do this. Now if you would like, I will tell you what YOU have said what the Blood of Messiah does accomplish. Fair enough?
                      Ken, I've already told ye what Paul meant in 1 Cor.15:1-11, and ye can explain, explain all ye want, and I'm not going to explain your own thoughts, and then re-interpret Paul's words either, ye and Spying are always corrupting the scriptures like that, now, I've offered first to hear ye out on the Blood of Messiah, but ye don't want to do so, and evidently ye can't without contradicting other scriptures as ye have done on Yah Messiah's sacrifice.

Comment

• greetings to the UNDERSTANDING WISE people - yes they are the few
                        so many saviours
                        so many divisions of the Saviour- a divided house cannot stand - no it cannot stand against the devil

yet
                        there is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so little OF the CHRIST as the divine helper and empowering verb
                        lots of talking though
                        hmmmmm
                        what do you think would happen if people burnt their BBLs?
                        shock awe horror gasp

perhaps a revolution would happen???? and all divisions would cease to be

but ask why is there 30,000+ divisional churches?
                        because of bible lies bible corruption and a bible N T full of pauline churchianity..
                        plus
                        the inserted agendas of false men Jesus warned over
                        [..its like an ancient eddy murphy running the show]

so if we didnt have a corrupted BBL and believed lies - how would we know the Saviour??????
                        same way Peter did that day, when HE HEARD THE FATHER telling him WHO YESHUA REALLY WAS - AND THEN JESUS SAID ''UPON THIS ROCK '[' THE REVELATION FROM THE FATHER to peter ] I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH.

hurrah hurrah hurrah - i know only a few will ''get it'' hurrah for the few amen
                        the sad fact is all religious stupidity is from the carnal mind of religious man - aka- the serpent seed line sprouting out from cain who had his religion all wrong

Click image for larger version  Name:	116431439_4371912909515804_676402304213806994_n.jpg Views:	0 Size:	41.7 KB ID:	63682
                        THE disguise comes before THE deception
                        What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
                        THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
                        - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
                        - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
                        This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

• Topic: Alternate Copies Of Lo Ammi

Hi EliYah,

Below is a link which will take you to your post #459 on page 31 of this thread.

https://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/main/l...e-wise?p=63653

I really cannot explain why we possess alterate copies of Lo Ammi. Try closing out all your copies of Lo Ammi and log out. Then open Lo Ammi anew and sign in. This may update your copy so that we can both be on the same copy.

Hoping this helps, I am,
                          Sincerely, Latuwr
                          The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

• Shalom Everyone, Eliyahu has previously written that the Apostle Paul was NOT referring to Old Testament Scriptures when he reminded the Corinthians about the Gospel that he FIRST preached to them, in I Cor 15:1-4. Obviously, the Apostle Paul SAID that Yeshua died ACCORDING to the Scriptures, and the He was buried and rose again on the 3rd day ACCORDING to the Scriptures. Eliyahu's contention is that Paul was referring to WRITINGS from the other Apostles, and NOT from Moses and the Prophets of the Old Testament. Is there anyone in the world that would agree with Eliyahu?

Now please consider how the Messiah and the Apostle Paul TAUGHT the Gospel:

Messiah TEACHING the Gospel to the Two Disciples on the Road to Emmaus -

Lk 24:25 - 24:27
                            (25) Then He said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:
                            (26) Ought not Messiah to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory?
                            (27) And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, He expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning Himself.

(I wonder if Messiah was using writings from the Apostles here in explaining about the Scriptures that spoke of Him? You know, I could see Eliyahu arguing that way, couldn't you?)

Then, later that evening, the Messiah meets with the rest of His Disciples and tells them the following:

Lk 24:44 - 24:48
                            (44) And He said unto them, These [are] the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the Law of Moses, and [in] the prophets, and [in] the psalms, concerning me.
                            (45) Then opened He their understanding, that they might understand the Scriptures,
                            (46) And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Messiah to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:
                            (47) And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
                            (48) And ye are witnesses of these things. (Witnesses of what is written in the Old Testament Scriptures)

Here again, IF we would be thinking LIKE Eliyahu, would not we believe that Messiah is speaking here about New Testament writings (Scriptures) that foretell of His suffering and resurrection? But really, isn't it rather foolish to even consider that Yeshua died and rose ACCORDING to New Testament Scriptures, even though Eliyahu thinks the Apostle Paul was saying that very thing in 1 Cor 15:1-4?

Let's look at the Apostle Paul's method of TEACHING the Gospel, and try to see if there is any indication that he used writings (Scriptures) from the other Apostles to teach about Yeshua's suffering, death, burial, and 3rd day resurrection.

Acts 17:2 - 17:3
                            (2) And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the Scriptures,
                            (3) Opening and alleging, that Messiah must needs have suffered, and risen again from the dead; and that this Yeshua, whom I preach unto you, is Messiah.

How about that? Paul's manner was to REASON with them OUT of the Scriptures that Messiah had to suffer and then rise again from the dead. I wonder if Paul was using NT Scriptures here as Eliyahu alleges he used in 1 Cor 15?

(Acts 13:29) “When they had carried out all that was written concerning Him, they took Him down from the cross and laid Him in a tomb.

(Acts 26:22) “So, having obtained help from Elohim, I stand to this day testifying both to small and great, stating nothing but what the Prophets and Moses said was going to take place;

(Acts 28:23) And when they had appointed him a day, there came many to him into [his] lodging; to whom he expounded and testified the kingdom of Elohim, persuading them concerning Yeshua, both out of the Law of Moses, and [out of] the prophets, from morning till evening.

So what do we have here folks? Do we have ANY possibility that the Apostle Paul was speaking to the Corinthians about New Testament Scriptures (the way Eliyahu contends) when he told them, "Messiah died for our sins according to the Scriptures," and "He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures?" Is there even a .0001% chance that Eliyahu is right about Paul speaking about New Testament Scriptures here in 1 Cor 15? I think any rational and honest person would KNOW there is not any chance at all that he is right. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peach View Post
                              Elijah: It appears that Ken is off killing whole rain forests again.
                              Peach, are you in agreement with Eliyahu that the Apostle Paul was NOT referring to Old Testament Scriptures concerning the Gospel that he preached FIRST to the Corinthians in 1 Cor 15? Ken

And just a reminder. Here is Eliyahu's OWN words to me:

Ken, the apostle Paul is not referring to the old testament scriptures in his own context of 1 Corinthians 15:1-11, and why won't ye admit to a simple context error?

Comment

Shalom Everyone, Eliyahu has previously written that the Apostle Paul was NOT referring to Old Testament Scriptures when he reminded the Corinthians about the Gospel that he FIRST preached to them, in I Cor 15:1-4. Obviously, the Apostle Paul SAID that Yeshua died ACCORDING to the Scriptures, and the He was buried and rose again on the 3rd day ACCORDING to the Scriptures. Eliyahu's contention is that Paul was referring to WRITINGS from the other Apostles, and NOT from Moses and the Prophets of the Old Testament. Is there anyone in the world that would agree with Eliyahu?

Now please consider how the Messiah and the Apostle Paul TAUGHT the Gospel:

Messiah TEACHING the Gospel to the Two Disciples on the Road to Emmaus -

Lk 24:25 - 24:27
                                (25) Then He said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:
                                (26) Ought not Messiah to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory?
                                (27) And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, He expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning Himself.

(I wonder if Messiah was using writings from the Apostles here in explaining about the Scriptures that spoke of Him? You know, I could see Eliyahu arguing that way, couldn't you?)

Then, later that evening, the Messiah meets with the rest of His Disciples and tells them the following:

Lk 24:44 - 24:48
                                (44) And He said unto them, These [are] the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the Law of Moses, and [in] the prophets, and [in] the psalms, concerning me.
                                (45) Then opened He their understanding, that they might understand the Scriptures,
                                (46) And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Messiah to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:
                                (47) And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
                                (48) And ye are witnesses of these things. (Witnesses of what is written in the Old Testament Scriptures)

Here again, IF we would be thinking LIKE Eliyahu, would not we believe that Messiah is speaking here about New Testament writings (Scriptures) that foretell of His suffering and resurrection? But really, isn't it rather foolish to even consider that Yeshua died and rose ACCORDING to New Testament Scriptures, even though Eliyahu thinks the Apostle Paul was saying that very thing in 1 Cor 15:1-4?

Let's look at the Apostle Paul's method of TEACHING the Gospel, and try to see if there is any indication that he used writings (Scriptures) from the other Apostles to teach about Yeshua's suffering, death, burial, and 3rd day resurrection.

Acts 17:2 - 17:3
                                (2) And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the Scriptures,
                                (3) Opening and alleging, that Messiah must needs have suffered, and risen again from the dead; and that this Yeshua, whom I preach unto you, is Messiah.

How about that? Paul's manner was to REASON with them OUT of the Scriptures that Messiah had to suffer and then rise again from the dead. I wonder if Paul was using NT Scriptures here as Eliyahu alleges he used in 1 Cor 15?

(Acts 13:29) “When they had carried out all that was written concerning Him, they took Him down from the cross and laid Him in a tomb.

(Acts 26:22) “So, having obtained help from Elohim, I stand to this day testifying both to small and great, stating nothing but what the Prophets and Moses said was going to take place;

(Acts 28:23) And when they had appointed him a day, there came many to him into [his] lodging; to whom he expounded and testified the kingdom of Elohim, persuading them concerning Yeshua, both out of the Law of Moses, and [out of] the prophets, from morning till evening.

So what do we have here folks? Do we have ANY possibility that the Apostle Paul was speaking to the Corinthians about New Testament Scriptures (the way Eliyahu contends) when he told them, "Messiah died for our sins according to the Scriptures," and "He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures?" Is there even a .0001% chance that Eliyahu is right about Paul speaking about New Testament Scriptures here in 1 Cor 15? I think any rational and honest person would KNOW there is not any chance at all that he is right. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
                                Ken,

Pardon me if I laugh, I know and believe these texts ye quoted above, however, if ye THINK that the Holy Spirit which inspired Paul in 1 Cor.15:1-11 did not know that the apostles and disciples of Yah Messiah would write down their eyewitness testimony of Yah Messiah's death, burial, and resurrection, then your dumber than ye look, because all anyone has to do is read the 4 Evangels Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John to know that they did write it down.

So tell us Ken, is the evangels Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John NOT also the scriptures too?

Comment

Working...
                                X