This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Lucy, are you calling Yeshua a liar? After He SENT out the TWELVE, He ALSO SENT out SEVENTY more, and gave them the same instructions. Were these SEVENTY SENT OUT ONES not Disciples/Apostles? Do you not know what the name Apostle MEANS? You need to educate yourself to show you are approved, and then stop spewing out this nonsense. Ken

P.S. You also need to figure out WHY Yeshua was called the Chief Apostle! Oh no, another Apostle!!
    Nononno dear ImaHebrew
    the foundation of an apostles choice must be understood
    acts 1 v 15 to 21 describes that choosing
    as you can see Saul never qualified nor was granted the apostolic gift of others being feed correctly as demonstrated by Peter At Pentecost as All turned away from saul in asia

the beginning is the foundation
    go review this condition till you get it
    12 is the True number of the title for Apostle making saul the 13th
    no such a person
    Peter was anointed to feed the sheep successfully as pentecost proved
    sail had NO such anointing

you cannot keep denying the condition of choosing and the correct proceedure
    Saul was continually called a liar By others and in fights over his gospel
    none of these features happened the day of Pentecost when A true apostle preached to those men gathered from ALL nations
    success hurrah

Saul never had the same success making him the unanointed
    so get yourself on the true foundation and build your life upon the truth ok
    also understand the bible has lots of contradictions hence the need to rightly divide with the teacher Holy Spirit
    why not pray to be healed from religiousity and its fruitless gospel

THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
    THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
    - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
    - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
    This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

Eliyahu, no, you act like Elohim NEEDS someone to offer Him buckets of blood or rivers of oil for Him to forgive. Forgiveness does not REQUIRE the shedding of BLOOD, but for someone to TURN from their sin, it does take the shedding of blood. And this is something that you just cannot comprehend. Ken
      Yea right Ken, and I'm still waiting to hear ye out on the matter.

A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

• Topic: The Gospel According To The Scriptures!

Hi EliYah,

You have been informed by both ImAHebrew and myself concerning the proper interpretation of the writings of the Apostle Paul. His writings are based upon the Old Testament Scriptures. It is a fact that you yourself have sought to discredit this truth. Accordingly, we have declared that you are anathema for teaching on this forum a false gospel that is not according to the OT Scriptures.

Your present faith in based upon the translation of the New Testament Greek Scriptures chosen and established by the Roman Catholic Church as being scripture over a thousand years before King James authorized that their chosen NT Scriptures should be translated into English.

There is no doubt that the King James Translators understood that through the words of the Apostle Paul in Romans 5:14 that Adam was a type of Messiah. They got that right, but in the very next verse, they did proceed to show how Adam and Messiah are dissimilar.

We will give you another chance right here to show how Adam and Messiah Yahushua were similar.

If you should be able to correctly get over this hurdle, then you will have another opportunity to further understand the true concept of grace as taught by the Apostle Paul in Romans 5. Hoping that you take advantage of this opportunity, I am,
        Sincerely, Latuwr
        The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spying View Post
          Topic: The Gospel According To The Scriptures!

Hi EliYah,

You have been informed by both ImAHebrew and myself concerning the proper interpretation of the writings of the Apostle Paul. His writings are based upon the Old Testament Scriptures. It is a fact that you yourself have sought to discredit this truth. Accordingly, we have declared that you are anathema for teaching on this forum a false gospel that is not according to the OT Scriptures.

Your present faith in based upon the translation of the New Testament Greek Scriptures chosen and established by the Roman Catholic Church as being scripture over a thousand years before King James authorized that their chosen NT Scriptures should be translated into English.

There is no doubt that the King James Translators understood that through the words of the Apostle Paul in Romans 5:14 that Adam was a type of Messiah. They got that right, but in the very next verse, they did proceed to show how Adam and Messiah are dissimilar.

We will give you another chance right here to show how Adam and Messiah Yahushua were similar.

If you should be able to correctly get over this hurdle, then you will have another opportunity to further understand the true concept of grace as taught by the Apostle Paul in Romans 5. Hoping that you take advantage of this opportunity, I am,
          Sincerely, Latuwr
          Spying, your LYING, I have never wrote nor said that I've discredited the OLD TESTAMENT scriptures, and the only thing that I reject is your own TWISTED doctrines that substitute and contradict the scriptures, I believe the apostle Paul's own written meaning which he himself gave, and I only re-quote his written words which ye reject for ye own IDEAS about his words.

Ye are NOT to TWIST and re-interpret Paul's written words and meanings into your own imaginations that ye conjure up about the scriptures either, as Paul Himself forbade others that would write their own letters as from him in http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=2Th&c=2&v=1&t=KJV ]2 Thessalonians 2:2[/URL], and he wrote this below in 2 Thessalonians 3:14 of what those like ye would do.

And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?...;v=1&t=KJV

And speaking of Romans 5 ye ignore Paul's words: Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God/Elohim through our Lord Jesus Christ: By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. Romans 5:1-2.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?...&v=1&t=KJV#top

These verses by Paul above CONTRADICT your doctrine of sin is the source of grace, and too bad ye no longer believe nor accept thee apostle Paul's own writings and meanings, ye merely use his words to TWIST them into your own ideas of turning the grace of Elohim into sin as Jude wrote that men like ye in the last days would do.

For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.....

These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?...&v=1&t=KJV#top

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

• to ImaHebrew who posted this to me below
            Do you not know what the name Apostle MEANS?
            ofcourse dear man
            lets peruse together
            - a man who had served with Messiah,
            heard His new covenant,
            witnessed His miracles,
            was called BY Him to FOLLOW ME,
            saw the cross and the ascension and
            walked with him for 3 +
            years - the condition for this unique called is fully explained in Acts 1 v 15 -21 - the truth of a calling
            PLUS
            further added to for clarification so none are confused or turned away from this foundational truth
            12 men,
            12 tribes,
            12 foundations stones placed in heaven with their names upon them
            that is according to Messiah words Himself
            DO YOU THINK HE LIED TO TEASE YOU?
            OR SHOW YOU THE TRUTH TO SAVE YOU FROM DECEPTION
            So~~~~~
            why try and correct Jesus and His warnings against false apostles - hmmm

hence this inclusion into the NT for the true conditions to be met
            Saul created his own gospel calling it ''my gospel'' and also that he was '' the father'' of it.
            ..yet Jesus said ''call NO man father'
            '+ mocked the 12 apostles and called their true gospel accursed
            really ImaHebew how low and spiteful of a ''''''godly called apostle'' but sure is fruit of a Judas trojan horse with an ego of lying and boasting
            also
            so ~~~time to live in the real truth out from the mouth of the Messiah laddy
            - there is NO such preaching of a gospel of grace
            Jesus never preached grace but a far different gospel of picking up our cross to follow HIM - and the redeemed do

the fruit of saul preaching
            - was fully unanointed as all asia turned away from him
            - a far different cry from Peter's feeding the sheep on the day of pentecost

3 times Jesus made very sure Peter knew his mission - to FEED HIS SHEEP.
            what is also interesting........................... is so little food from Peter the true apostle included in the N T
            but so much of the false apostle works
            remember
            rev 2v2 - amen
            THE disguise comes before THE deception
            What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
            THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
            - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
            - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
            This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

• Topic: EliYah And His Denial!

Hi EliYah,

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Day Breaker!

This is commanded by YAHWEH ELOHIM:

Exodus 20:16
              16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

You yourself have just borne this witness against me in your post #459 on the 31st page of this present thread:

"Spying, your LYING, I have never wrote nor said that I've discredited the OLD TESTAMENT scriptures, and the only thing that I reject is your own TWISTED doctrines that substitute and contradict the scriptures"

This is what I actually stated concerning your perception that Paul based his Gospel upon New Testament Scriptures. I wrote this to you:

"His writings are based upon the Old Testament Scriptures. It is a fact that you yourself have sought to discredit this truth."

I am clearly commenting in the above sentence on the Apostle Paul's use of the Old Testament Scriptures to exclusively define the Gospel for those whom he taught. I do not say by the above sentence that you yourself are guilty of discrediting Old Testament Scriptures as you have erroneously imagined that I have said about you.

I would graciously ask you and anyone else who may be following this discussion to turn your attention to the Pesach Schen (Second Passover) Thread starting with your post #19 on the 2nd page of that Thread through your post #48 found on page 4. Within those pages are found a discussion involving ImAHebrew, myself, and your own personal thoughts concerning the Apostle Paul and the source of his Gospel. Here are some of your remarks which indicate that you do not believe that the Apostle Paul really meant in 1 Corinthians 15 that the true Gospel is according to Old Testament Scriptures. Here is what you wrote and asked:

"Spying, are ye absolutely sure that Paul was referring to the old testament scriptures, or is he referring to the new testament scriptures?"

You answer your own question by appealing to context which you believe indicates that the Apostles all taught a Gospel that is based upon New Testament Scriptures. Right now in the St. Louis area, there exist at least 10 members that are absolutely certain that Paul's Gospel is according to Old Testament Scriptures.

Our discussion together through your post #48 on page 4 does take considerable effort on everyone's part to engage in this discussion. We do not consider our interaction with you to be insincere, nor do we believe that our expressed thoughts to you are lies. We believe that we are communicating the Truth to you. Of course, we understand that you also believe that you are speaking the Truth to us.

This post is getting too long so please allow me to end this post with a quote of myself found right here:

https://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/main/l...ness#post40000

"These words indicated below along with the added phrase are 100% my own words:

"Our sin, that is, our iniquity was actually the source of ELOHIM'S GRACE toward us through the work of Messiah Yahushua."

I know, how can such a notion actually be the Truth? Just like I am,

Sincerely, Latuwr

P.S. How is Adam a type of Messiah?
              The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Topic: EliYah And His Denial!

Hi EliYah,

You yourself have just borne this witness against me in your post #459 on the 31st page of this present thread:

"Spying, your LYING, I have never wrote nor said that I've discredited the OLD TESTAMENT scriptures, and the only thing that I reject is your own TWISTED doctrines that substitute and contradict the scriptures"

This is what I actually stated concerning your perception that Paul based his Gospel upon New Testament Scriptures. I wrote this to you:

"His writings are based upon the Old Testament Scriptures. It is a fact that you yourself have sought to discredit this truth."

I am clearly commenting in the above sentence on the Apostle Paul's use of the Old Testament Scriptures to exclusively define the Gospel for those whom he taught. I do not say by the above sentence that you yourself are guilty of discrediting Old Testament Scriptures as you have erroneously imagined that I have said about you.

I would graciously ask you and anyone else who may be following this discussion to turn your attention to the Pesach Schen (Second Passover) Thread starting with your post #19 on the 2nd page of that Thread through your post #48 found on page 4. Within those pages are found a discussion involving ImAHebrew, myself, and your own personal thoughts concerning the Apostle Paul and the source of his Gospel. Here are some of your remarks which indicate that you do not believe that the Apostle Paul really meant in 1 Corinthians 15 that the true Gospel is according to Old Testament Scriptures. Here is what you wrote and asked:

"Spying, are ye absolutely sure that Paul was referring to the old testament scriptures, or is he referring to the new testament scriptures?"

You answer your own question by appealing to context which you believe indicates that the Apostles all taught a Gospel that is based upon New Testament Scriptures. Right now in the St. Louis area, there exist at least 10 members that are absolutely certain that Paul's Gospel is according to Old Testament Scriptures.

Our discussion together through your post #48 on page 4 does take considerable effort on everyone's part to engage in this discussion. We do not consider our interaction with you to be insincere, nor do we believe that our expressed thoughts to you are lies. We believe that we are communicating the Truth to you. Of course, we understand that you also believe that you are speaking the Truth to us.

This post is getting too long so please allow me to end this post with a quote of myself found right here:

"Our sin, that is, our iniquity was actually the source of ELOHIM'S GRACE toward us through the work of Messiah Yahushua."

Sincerely, Latuwr

Spying,

Ye can't prove that your satyrday is the sabbath, and not from the scriptures, and the true Sabbath is determined from the new moon of each month..

There is NO post number 459 yet, and it is post number 454 of this thread, and ye need some spectacles.

I would graciously ask you and anyone else who may be following this discussion to turn your attention to the Pesach Schen (Second Passover) Thread starting with your post #19 on the 2nd page of that Thread through your post #48 found on page 4. Within those pages are found a discussion involving ImAHebrew, myself, and your own personal thoughts concerning the Apostle Paul and the source of his Gospel. Here are some of your remarks which indicate that you do not believe that the Apostle Paul really meant in 1 Corinthians 15 that the true Gospel is according to Old Testament Scriptures.
                And this is what I wrote:
                I don't deny that Paul used the old testament scriptures to preach the gospel, however, what I do deny or contradict, is Spying's(YOU) wresting or twisting Paul's own context of 1 Corinthians 15:1-11 http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?...&v=1&t=KJV#top as it is clear in Paul's own context and writing that he is referring to the other 12 apostles and himself (preaching the death, burial, and resurrection of Yah Messiah to the Corinthian believers) , which is something that Spying(YOU) will not admit in his(YOUR) error.
                And here are the scriptures in Paul's own context that ye and Ken ignored:
                Ken, why did ye leave out these verses by Paul?

And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: verse 5

After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. verse 6.
                After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.
                verses 7

And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. verse 8

For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. verse 9

But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. verse 10

Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed. verse 11
                As Edmund said, "context".

To be resumed in the next post.

Comment

• Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                  to ImaHebrew who posted this to me below

"Do you not know what the name Apostle MEANS?"

of course dear man
                  lets peruse together
                  Lucy, I'm sorry, I should have asked, "What does the Greek word mean that is translated Apostle?" Here, I will help you out, and we can "peruse together:"

G652‫ ἀπόστολος‬ (apostolos) Definition: a messenger, one sent on a mission, an apostle Transliteration: apostolos Word Origin: from 649 NASB Translation: apostle(19), apostles(52), apostles'(5), messenger(1), messengers(1), is sent(1).
                  Hmm? A MESSENGER, one SENT on a MISSION, an Apostle! How about that, isn't it nice to "peruse together" as TRUE learning can take place then. Yeshua sent His 12 disciples on a mission, which MADE them Apostles:

Lk 9:1 - 9:2
                  (1) And He called the twelve together, and gave them power and authority over all the demons and to heal diseases.
                  (2) And He sent them out to proclaim the kingdom of Elohim and to perform healing.

In the NEXT chapter, Yeshua SENT out ANOTHER 70 others, with the SAME mission the 12 had, and those 70 others became Apostles ALSO:

Lk 10:1 & 9
                  (1) Now after this the Lord appointed seventy others, and sent them in pairs ahead of Him to every city and place where He Himself was going to come.
                  (9) and heal those in it who are sick, and say to them, ‘The kingdom of Elohim has come near to you.’

And then my dear Lucy, in our "peruse together," we find out that there is ANOTHER Apostle, who was sent on a mission:

(Heb 3:1) Therefore, holy brethren, partakers of a heavenly calling, consider Yeshua, the Apostle and High Priest of our confession;

So Yeshua is BOTH the Apostle and High Priest, I guess because He was SENT by the Father on a mission, just as He sent those 82 (12 + 70) others:

(Jn 20:21) Then said Yeshua to them again, Peace [be] unto you: as [my] Father hath sent me, even so send I you.

So it does appear that being SENT is what makes one an Apostle, and that would give us 83 Apostles, at least before Barnabas and Paul were set apart and SENT out on a mission:

Acts 13:2 - 13:4

(2) While they were ministering to the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, “Set apart for Me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them.”
                  (3) Then, when they had fasted and prayed and laid their hands on them, they sent them away.
                  (4) So, being sent out by the Holy Spirit, they went down to Seleucia and from there they sailed to Cyprus.

How about that Lucy, isn't it nice to "peruse together," and find out that 2 more Apostles were added to the mix of those who were SENT on a mission to be Apostles, which makes what...now 85 Apostles?

(Acts 14:14) [Which] when the Apostles, Barnabas and Paul, heard [of], they rent their clothes, and ran in among the people, crying out,

So in conclusion, isn't it nice my dear to "peruse together" (I really think you meant PERSUE together) in finding out that the Apostle Paul was IN FACT an Apostle? Ken
                  Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
                  Abstain from meats offered to idols
                  (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
                  So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

Topic: EliYah And His Denial!

Hi EliYah,

Sincerely, Latuwr

Also Spying,

No, I never wrote nor said that all of the apostles taught a gospel based upon the new testament scriptures, the 12 apostles taught the gospel from their own eyewitness testimony of Yah Messiah's death, burial, and resurrection.

And why are those 10 members not posting on here, and does it really take 12 Baal prophets to try to disprove Eliyahu?

I know, how can such a notion actually be the Truth?
                    And your statement is an oxymoron, and it's not the truth, because Elohim's grace is a free gift bestowed upon us, and His grace originates from Him, and not from our own sin and lawlessness, your teaching the man of the sin doctrine.

Let's let Paul himself tell us: But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me 1 Corinthians 15:10.

Moreover, brethren, we do you to wit/know of the grace of God bestowed on the churches of Macedonia; 2 Corinthians 8:1

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...bestowed&t=KJV

I have already answered this question in another thread.

Comment

• Spying,

Yes these are your own words, and they are NOT the apostle Paul's words.

Comment

• Hey Spying,

Does Yah Elohim save us out away from our sin, or does He save us IN our sins?

Comment

• Eliyahu, how do you read Paul's words here:

Acts 26:22 - 26:23
                          (22) “So, having obtained help from Elohim, I stand to this day testifying both to small and great, stating nothing but what the Prophets and Moses said was going to take place;
                          (23) that the Messiah was to suffer, and that by reason of His resurrection from the dead He would be the first to proclaim light both to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles.”

Doesn't his statement to King Agrippa look very similar to what he told the Corinthians:

1Cor 15:1 - 15:4
                          (1) Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
                          (2) By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
                          (3) For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Messiah died for our sins according to the scriptures;
                          (4) And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Now the question to you Eliyahu is this. Do you still maintain that the Gospel which the Apostle Paul FIRST received (the one he was declaring unto the Corinthians), that his Gospel was ALSO ACCORDING to New Testament Scriptures? Ken
                          Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
                          Abstain from meats offered to idols
                          (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
                          So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

Eliyahu, how do you read Paul's words here:

Acts 26:22 - 26:23
                            (22) “So, having obtained help from Elohim, I stand to this day testifying both to small and great, stating nothing but what the Prophets and Moses said was going to take place;
                            (23) that the Messiah was to suffer, and that by reason of His resurrection from the dead He would be the first to proclaim light both to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles.”

Doesn't his statement to King Agrippa look very similar to what he told the Corinthians:

1Cor 15:1 - 15:4
                            (1) Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
                            (2) By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
                            (3) For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Messiah died for our sins according to the scriptures;
                            (4) And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Now the question to you Eliyahu is this. Do you still maintain that the Gospel which the Apostle Paul FIRST received (the one he was declaring unto the Corinthians), that his Gospel was ALSO ACCORDING to New Testament Scriptures? Ken
                            Ken, the apostle Paul did use the old testament scriptures to preach the gospel of Yah Messiah, but ye can't IGNORE Paul's own context in 1 Corinthians 15:1-11.

Ken, why did ye leave out these verses by Paul YET AGAIN?

And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: verse 5

After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. verse 6.
                            verses 7

For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. verse 9

But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. verse 10

PS; Let Spying answer his own posts.

Comment

• Ken,

I'm still waiting to hear ye out on the matter of Yah Messiah's blood.

Comment

• And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: verse 5

verses 7

Ye see Ken, ye use 1 Cor. 15:1-3 as only Paul's context, ye have to LEAVE OUT Paul's words here ABOVE in his own context so to make his words fit your idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X