Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucy, Peter validated the Apostle Paul in 2 Peter 3:2, 14-18. The Holy Spirit CHOSE the Apostle Paul, not according to Psa 109:8, but rather according to these words:

Acts 13:2 - 13:4
    (2) While they were ministering to the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, Set apart for Me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them.”
    (3) Then, when they had fasted and prayed and laid their hands on them, they sent them away.
    (4) So, being sent out by the Holy Spirit, they went down to Seleucia and from there they sailed to Cyprus.

Being SET APART and SENT OUT by the Holy Spirit is what truly designates the Apostle Paul as an Apostle, and that is why Luke calls both Paul and Barnabas Apostles:

(Acts 14:14) But when the Apostles Barnabas and Paul heard of it, they tore their robes and rushed out into the crowd, crying out.

Yes Lucy, these are the DIAMOND Scriptures that VALIDATE Paul to be an Apostle, but as Peter said, unlearned and lawless twist the writings of the Apostle Paul to be deceived into following "another gospel" that is no gospel at all. You, along with ALL of traditional christianity have been led into error to believe in a volcano g-d's justice, to shed innocent blood in the place of the wicked, based upon your misinterpreting of what the Apostle Paul wrote. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols
    (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
      Lucy, Peter validated the Apostle Paul in 2 Peter 3:2, 14-18. The Holy Spirit CHOSE the Apostle Paul, not according to Psa 109:8, but rather according to these words:

Acts 13:2 - 13:4
      (2) While they were ministering to the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, Set apart for Me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them.”
      (3) Then, when they had fasted and prayed and laid their hands on them, they sent them away.
      (4) So, being sent out by the Holy Spirit, they went down to Seleucia and from there they sailed to Cyprus.

Being SET APART and SENT OUT by the Holy Spirit is what truly designates the Apostle Paul as an Apostle, and that is why Luke calls both Paul and Barnabas Apostles:

(Acts 14:14) But when the Apostles Barnabas and Paul heard of it, they tore their robes and rushed out into the crowd, crying out.

Yes Lucy, these are the DIAMOND Scriptures that VALIDATE Paul to be an Apostle, but as Peter said, unlearned and lawless twist the writings of the Apostle Paul to be deceived into following "another gospel" that is no gospel at all. You, along with ALL of traditional christianity have been led into error to believe in a volcano g-d's justice, to shed innocent blood in the place of the wicked, based upon your misinterpreting of what the Apostle Paul wrote. Ken

to imaHebrew
      no no no dear man
      for the foundational belief of anything begin with the beginning
      that lays the foundation ok

Acts 1 v 15 is the beginning of the declaration of the true calling into the kingdom ministry of the Gospel

again i repeat for the uptineth time Saul did not qualify for the name Apostle as He was NEVER a DISCIPLE

So - no one is twisting that qualification but YOU
      you are the man in error -jumping all over the place like a fish trapped in a net
      Stay at the beginning of the selection process ok
      Saul was not included in the foundational requirements
      nor was he ever an apostle nor even needed as Peter spoke on the day of Pentecost and 3000 men from different nations believed
      so
      your belief is built on a flawed man
      an imposter of another gospel
      (a trojan horse as Luke writes)

Please review Acts -1 v 15 onwards and get the true perspective into your mind
      when you have your foundation correct the building is solid and the TRUTH cannot be moved

THE disguise comes before THE deception
      What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
      THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
      - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
      - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
      This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

• Originally posted by LucySmith View Post

to imaHebrew
        no no no dear man

Acts 1 v 15 is the beginning of the declaration of the true calling into the kingdom ministry of the Gospel

again i repeat for the uptineth time Saul did not qualify for the name Apostle as He was NEVER a DISCIPLE

you are the man in error -jumping all over the place like a fish trapped in a net
        nor was he ever an apostle nor even needed as Peter spoke on the day of Pentecost and 3000 men from different nations believed
        so

when you have your foundation correct the building is solid and the TRUTH cannot be moved
        Lucy, Peter was a fisherman and his expertise was not as the Apostle Paul, and that is WHY Peter declared that the BELOVED brother (Paul) was given SPECIAL insight into how salvation could be taught. The Apostle Paul's background gave him an advantage in being able to understand the mechanics of Sacrifice and the FULFILLMENT of the Law, but as Peter also said, those who were NOT as LEARNED as Paul, would twist and distort his writings. Peter's testimony TRUMPS your Acts 1v15 argument, and completely nullifies and destroys it, because the SAME person (Peter) is the ONE speaking at both places. Ken
        Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
        (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Comment

Lucy, Peter was a fisherman and his expertise was not as the Apostle Paul, and that is WHY Peter declared that the BELOVED brother (Paul) was given SPECIAL insight into how salvation could be taught. The Apostle Paul's background gave him an advantage in being able to understand the mechanics of Sacrifice and the FULFILLMENT of the Law, but as Peter also said, those who were NOT as LEARNED as Paul, would twist and distort his writings. Peter's testimony TRUMPS your Acts 1v15 argument, and completely nullifies and destroys it, because the SAME person (Peter) is the ONE speaking at both places. Ken
          no ImaHebrew
          foundation is essential learning
          12 disciples 12 tribes 12 foundational stones according to Jesus
          No one TRUMPS Jesus teaching nor qualification standards

simple truth is Saul was never a Disciple
          he didnt qualify for that position and preached another Gospel
          Suggestion
          stay on the foundational truth and dont drift off it nor justify another Gospel

so ImaHebrew according to your idea Peter didnt have the ability to preach the goodnews sucessfully????
          saul was now needed
          really????

Well not according to the Day of Pentecost
          an amazing day Never Repeated by Saul
          hmm as all of Asia turned away from him
          What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
          This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

• To all truth seekers
            greetings

Jesus good news john 14 v 25

jesus better news John 15 v 26

for those naysayers who said the 12 were incompetent to teach and then needed Saul the 13th apostle to preach on their behalf as they were 12 unlearned men
            well Jesus said differently

Comment

Lucy and Eliyahu, yes, I could not have described or stated YOUR volcano g-d's system of justice any better than how it has been TAUGHT by you both here. ALL of deceived and delusional christiandom has the IDENTICAL false gospel. Your DOCTRINE and TEACHING is by and from BELIEVING in a deity that DESIRES sacrifice INSTEAD of Mercy, and burnt offerings RATHER than Knowledge. The only thing the Blood of the Lamb is going to accomplish for deceivers such as yourselves, is to bring Great Wrath IF you do not repent of all of your iniquities, but take heart, Elohim does NOT desire your death, rather He desires that you repent, and LIVE. Ken
              Ken,

Your DOCTRINE and TEACHING is by and from BELIEVING in a deity that DESIRES sacrifice
              Oh no, that's your doctrine, that claims YE sacrificed Messiah, and why won't ye tell us with scriptures about how ye offered up your own sins without Yah Messiah doing it for you?

A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

to imaHebrew
                no no no dear man

so

Lucy,

Acts 1:15 does not say that this is a requirement or qualification for being an apostle, and that is your own added interpretational idea.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                  Ken,

Oh no, that's your doctrine, that claims YE sacrificed Messiah, and why won't ye tell us with scriptures about how ye offered up your own sins without Yah Messiah doing it for you?
                  Eliyahu, no. By you asking about how I offered up my own sins shows you believe in a volcano g-d. You remind me of the 3 men on the platform, and the one who is jumping into the volcano tries to reason that running some aqueduct lines from the river would be a much better solution than him jumping. But those 2 other men, LIKE YOU, believes the volcano g-d must be given a human sacrifice for it to give rain. You have no idea how almost identical you and Lucy believe like the 2 men on the platform. Ken

Comment

no ImaHebrew
                    foundation is essential learning
                    12 disciples 12 tribes 12 foundational stones according to Jesus
                    No one TRUMPS Jesus teaching nor qualification standards

simple truth is Saul was never a Disciple
                    he didnt qualify for that position and preached another Gospel
                    Suggestion
                    stay on the foundational truth and dont drift off it nor justify another Gospel

so ImaHebrew according to your idea Peter didnt have the ability to preach the goodnews sucessfully????
                    saul was now needed
                    really????

Well not according to the Day of Pentecost
                    an amazing day Never Repeated by Saul
                    hmm as all of Asia turned away from him
                    Lucy, then explain to me what Peter meant about the WISDOM that his dear brother Paul was given? Normally, when someone claims another person was GIVEN wisdom, it is an indication that the one claiming it, felt that the one who was given the WISDOM, was special in their understanding. Why else would Peter make this claim about Paul? Ken

Comment

Eliyahu, no. By you asking about how I offered up my own sins shows you believe in a volcano g-d. You remind me of the 3 men on the platform, and the one who is jumping into the volcano tries to reason that running some aqueduct lines from the river would be a much better solution than him jumping. But those 2 other men, LIKE YOU, believes the volcano g-d must be given a human sacrifice for it to give rain. You have no idea how almost identical you and Lucy believe like the 2 men on the platform. Ken
                      Ken, ye falsely accuse me of your own beliefs, thinking that everyone must believe that they sacrificed Messiah, evidently your volcano god as ye say, requires that we sacrifice his own son.

And please tell us, how did Messiah die for you?

Comment

• Ken,
                        By you asking about how I offered up my own sins shows you believe in a volcano g-d.
                        Yea, I want to know, how did ye offer up your own sins without Yah Messiah doing it for you?

Make no mistake, the new testament scriptures do teach this, and one can bet that your ideas from Spying will contradict these scriptures.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                          Ken, Yea, I want to know, how did ye offer up your own sins without Yah Messiah doing it for you?

Make no mistake, the new testament scriptures do teach this, and one can bet that your ideas from Spying will contradict these scriptures.
                          Eliyahu, no, you act like Elohim NEEDS someone to offer Him buckets of blood or rivers of oil for Him to forgive. Forgiveness does not REQUIRE the shedding of BLOOD, but for someone to TURN from their sin, it does take the shedding of blood. And this is something that you just cannot comprehend. Ken

Comment

• To the wise who know
                            yes Acts 1 v 15 onwards is laying the foundations of apostleship
                            saul didnt make it
                            nor had that amazing power to convert the multitudes as all Asia turned away from him
                            yet Peter filled with the holyspirit and breathed upon by the Messiah fed the Sheep (from all nations )
                            that pentecostal day
                            Peter was declared the SHEEP feeder
                            when Jesus declared IT Is finished everything that was needed for The kingdom had been done
                            BTW
                            there are NO poor fishermen around where i live as each one comes out from a mansion
                            have u seen the prices of seafoods
                            being Poor And lacking is a sign of a curse that needs deliverance from
                            Jesus was never poor His Uncle (marys brother )
                            was the richest man in
                            all Israel

Comment

Lucy, then explain to me what Peter meant about the WISDOM that his dear brother Paul was given? Normally, when someone claims another person was GIVEN wisdom, it is an indication that the one claiming it, felt that the one who was given the WISDOM, was special in their understanding. Why else would Peter make this claim about Paul? Ken
                              to ImaHebrew---------------------- can you explain to us all why you cannot understand JESUS REQUIREMENTS for a person named ''apostle''?
                              why are you calling the Saviour a liar? it is a foundational truth and cannot be altered by anyone presuming to name themselves an apostle 22 times

Comment

to ImaHebrew---------------------- can you explain to us all why you cannot understand JESUS REQUIREMENTS for a person named ''apostle''?
                                why are you calling the Saviour a liar? it is a foundational truth and cannot be altered by anyone presuming to name themselves an apostle 22 times
                                Lucy, are you calling Yeshua a liar? After He SENT out the TWELVE, He ALSO SENT out SEVENTY more, and gave them the same instructions. Were these SEVENTY SENT OUT ONES not Disciples/Apostles? Do you not know what the name Apostle MEANS? You need to educate yourself to show you are approved, and then stop spewing out this nonsense. Ken

P.S. You also need to figure out WHY Yeshua was called the Chief Apostle! Oh no, another Apostle!!

Comment

Working...
                                X