This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Ken,

Please don't try to pin the idea of a vengeful Elohim off on me, as ye think others may believe or think.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
      Ken,

Are ye also going to DENY or CONTRADICT the Blood of the Lamb-Messiah, that is spoken of by Yah Messiah and 3 major apostles too?

How much more shall the blood of Christ,/Messiah who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God/Elohim, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God/Elohim? Hebrews 9:14.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...f+Christ&t=KJV

So don't try to tell me that your own private interpretation is above these 3 apostles own meaning about the Blood of Messiah.

PS: The modern Jews will love the idea that they murdered Yah Messiah, but I doubt that they will accept the idea that He offered Himself as their sacrifice.
      Eliyahu, all I'm saying is that YOUR and Lucy's idea about what the Blood of the Lamb accomplishes is NOT what The Truth is. Ken

Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
      Abstain from meats offered to idols
      (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
      So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
        Eliyahu, all I'm saying is that YOUR and Lucy's idea about what the Blood of the Lamb accomplishes is NOT what The Truth is. Ken
        And what is the truth of the Blood of the Lamb, and is 3 apostles also wrong too?

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

And what is the truth of the Blood of the Lamb, and is 3 apostles also wrong too?
          Eliyahu, no, the 3 Apostles would never view what the Blood of the Lamb accomplishes in the WAY you and Lucy view it. Ken

Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
          (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Comment

Eliyahu, no, the 3 Apostles would never view what the Blood of the Lamb accomplishes in the WAY you and Lucy view it. Ken
            Then tell us Ken, how did these three apostles view it, or can ye not tell us without putting your own spin on it?

Comment

Then tell us Ken, how did these three apostles view it, or can ye not tell us without putting your own spin on it?
              Eliyahu, I have been VERY open on how I view what the Blood of the Lamb accomplishes. You in particular are rather incognito when it comes to explaining how the 3 Apostles viewed The Blood of the Lamb, and what it accomplishes. Now, Lucy is a little more OPEN about it, as she will explain how the the shed blood "takes care" of her sins. You know, sort of in the same way of how the volcano g-d "takes care" of the natives sins with the pure innocent virgin. Ken

Comment

Eliyahu, I have been VERY open on how I view what the Blood of the Lamb accomplishes. You in particular are rather incognito when it comes to explaining how the 3 Apostles viewed The Blood of the Lamb, and what it accomplishes. Now, Lucy is a little more OPEN about it, as she will explain how the the shed blood "takes care" of her sins. You know, sort of in the same way of how the volcano g-d "takes care" of the natives sins with the pure innocent virgin. Ken
                Ken, ye got the floor soap box as Spying would say.

Comment

Eliyahu, here is what we have to do. You explain back to me what I have said over and over again about what the Blood of the Lamb does accomplish, and I will explain back to you what you have said what the Blood of the Lamb accomplishes. Fair enough? Ken

Comment

Eliyahu, here is what we have to do. You explain back to me what I have said over and over again about what the Blood of the Lamb does accomplish, and I will explain back to you what you have said what the Blood of the Lamb accomplishes. Fair enough? Ken

Comment

Ken,

I have to go for now, but I'm willing to hear ye out on the matter, so go ahead.

Comment

Eliyahu, OK, so you don't agree to my terms, I guess we will leave it how it is normally left, no explanations from you, or but maybe a couple of verses quoted that CAN mean something different than how you believe what it is "plainly" saying. Example: Yeshua died FOR our sins ACCORDING to the Scriptures. In YOUR and Lucy's mind that word FOR can ONLY mean one thing, and guess what? A big surprise is coming BOTH of your ways one day. Ken

Comment

Eliyahu, OK, so you don't agree to my terms, I guess we will leave it how it is normally left, no explanations from you, or but maybe a couple of verses quoted that CAN mean something different than how you believe what it is "plainly" saying. Example: Yeshua died FOR our sins ACCORDING to the Scriptures. In YOUR and Lucy's mind that word FOR can ONLY mean one thing, and guess what? A big surprise is coming BOTH of your ways one day. Ken
                          To Ken
                          elijah posted that he was willing to hear you out to see your revelation but you have twisted the true meaning
                          why do that?
                          also
                          we dont need man to teach us any divine revelation as we have an unction with the christ empowerment
                          if there is a query we ask then receive
                          that is the divine way

this way no man is puffed up in their own “”i know more than you”” self righteousness. Something the christian church is famous for
                          btw
                          i know exactly the power of His precious blood over my life
                          and the blessings of its power

THE disguise comes before THE deception
                          What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
                          THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
                          - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
                          - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
                          This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

• greetings to all truth seekers
                            no greetings to those who have another opinion of their own MAKING
                            . - woe
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            30 Scripture Verses regarding the Blood of Jesus

The blood of LAMB has the power to release the grip of the great curse, the ramifications for that are immeasurable.
                            So~~~ to get you started on your journey through the richness of each glorious truth there are 30 verses that tell of the power in the blood of the LAMB

here are some
                            You find the others

I have the power to overcome the enemy
                            “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony, and they loved not their lives unto the death.”
                            (Revelation 12:11)
                            the OVERCOMERS FAVOURITE VERSE hurrah

My redemption will never perish
                            “Knowing that you were not redeemed with corruptible things, like silver or gold, from your aimless conduct received by tradition from your fathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot.”
                            (1 Peter 1:18-19)

My debt is paid, once and for all
                            “So Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many.
                            To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation.”
                            (Hebrews 9:28)

Jesus testifies on my behalf that I am clean
                            “…and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler over the kings of the earth. To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood and has made us kings[ and priests to His God and Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.”
                            (Revelation 1:5)

I can enter boldly into the holiest of holies…and live
                            “Therefore, brethren, having boldness to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way which He consecrated for us, through the veil, that is, His flesh, and having a High Priest over the house of God, let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water.” (Hebrews 10:19-22)

I am being spiritually healed; one day even my flesh will be replaced with an incorruptible body
                            “…who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sin, might live for righteousness—by whose stripes you were healed.”
                            (I Peter 2:24)

I am spiritually alive
                            “Then Jesus said to them,
                            “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you.”
                            (John 6:53)

I am cleansed
                            “But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.”
                            (I John 1:7)

I can participate in the sweet communion of remembrance of His sacrifice
                            “Likewise He also took the cup after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is shed for you.”
                            (Luke 22:20)

the fruits
                            now i can write a true sentence of my life
                            My debt is paid, as Yeshua now testifies to me = that I AM CLEAN, and that MY REDEMTION WILL NEVER PERISH, AS i NOW CAN OVERCOME satan, by entering into the holiest of all in a sweet communion as i remember His sacrifice''

warning
                            [remember anyone who will tell you other wise is totally deceived by adding their own version to His promises to His people]

THE disguise comes before THE deception
                            What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
                            THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
                            - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
                            - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
                            This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

• Originally posted by LucySmith View Post

To Ken
                              elijah posted that he was willing to hear you out to see your revelation but you have twisted the true meaning
                              why do that?
                              also
                              we dont need man to teach us any divine revelation as we have an unction with the christ empowerment
                              if there is a query we ask then receive
                              that is the divine way

this way no man is puffed up in their own “”i know more than you”” self righteousness. Something the christian church is famous for
                              btw
                              i know exactly the power of His precious blood over my life
                              and the blessings of its power

Hey Lucy, for once I agree with ye, I love ye Lucy as a friend, and as David Icke once said, "I know and that I know that I know, and no one can change what I know either".

And Ken, will ye agree to accept the scriptural writers own meaning and interpretation of themselves when given and shown to ye?

Comment

Hey Lucy, for once I agree with ye, I love ye Lucy as a friend, and as David Icke once said, "I know and that I know that I know, and no one can change what I know either".

And Ken, will ye agree to accept the scriptural writers own meaning and interpretation of themselves when given and shown to ye?
                                Eliyahu, what is CONJURED up IN your OWN mind as to what the "Scriptural writers own meaning and interpretation of themselves," was, is just that, what you THINK they are saying. That is why Peter spoke about those like you who would take Paul's OWN words and WREST them. So, YES, I will ONLY accept the ACTUAL TRUE meaning of what the writers of the Scriptures meant, and not what is CONJURED up in your OWN mind. And I am about finished with those like you who will continue to reject the Truth, so they can remain IN delusion, instead of escaping out of it. Ken

Comment

Working...
                                X